Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 09:18:25 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

oo1: Becoming Champion Is A Deadly Game

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: oo1: Becoming Champion Is A Deadly Game  (Read 80 times)
Kraven Cyanide

Badges: (View All)
« on: February 13, 2014, 06:47:18 am »

=====================
Silent Night / Samuel Salem
AKA Kraven Cyanide
A Personal Welcome To WWG Turns Silent.
=====================

The scene opens in a undisclosed area. The building looks abandon but yet looks interesting enough to see what is going on inside. The cameras begin moving towards the building but stops at the door. The camera fades to a sign that is places on the left side. The camera stops moving because the man carrying is scared of out his pants. The cameraman is unsure what too do. Then a long echoing voice is heard throughout the building..

"come in... it's safe.."

The camera man still not moving..

"Yo, dumbasses, get in here.."

Soon after being called a dumbass, the camera man moves forward and opens the door. Inside, it's pitch black with some dim light coming from deep into the building and on the wall.

"Let's go... Down here.. Just walk straight..."

Hearing the voice, not know whom it can be.. the cameraman is getting wary of even doing this anymore. It didn't matter how much World Wrestling Generation was paying him. This is too damn creepy. But of course, the cameraman is a twenty-three year college drop-out who wants to become a professional wrestling in his future took this job for some extra cash.

Walking two of three minutes deeper into this building.. The camera pans around. You can see sitting on a old berated down couch, on the floor of course.. a man sleeping. Unsure if this is Samuel Salem.. The camera man goes to check but then another voice is here..

"..Hey, ****, get out of here..  this isn't your home.."

With a tiny bit of **** running down his leg, the camera man turns and moves faster then he was a few minutes ago.. He find's where Samuel Salem was hiding.. He was in a white room. A room that is was well cleaned compared too the other's he's seen.

".. About damn time kid.."

"Did you see what I have to go through?"

Samuel looks around. He hold's his arms out like "Welcome To My World" meaning.

".. It's ok.. We're all family here."

"Yeah OK, Where would you like me to set up Mr. Salem?"

.. With the words "Mr. Salem".. Samuel slowly turns his head and looks back at the camera man. The words  "Mr. Salem".. twisted his nerves for a moment. The camera man didn't take notice because he was worried about the camera and worried one of these dirty.. creepy homeless people attack him. Samuel sit's down on a old style phycology bed.. until the camera man set's up the camera.

"OK, we're all ready too go.. Ready when you are.. Mr..?"

".. Samuel get's up real fast stopping the camera man in his tracks before he says his name.. With the biggest eyes.. The camera man falls backwards..

"(startled) Yes... Yes.. Sir.. Sorry.. Samuel. Sorry.."

.. The camera man gets back up as Samuel sits down on the flat bed.

".. You may start..

"..OK, We're here today in this undisclosed area. Here with me.. is.. Samuel Salem. He recently signed a WWG Contract and will be placed in the first stages of WWG Championship tournament. His opponent will be 'The Future' WWG Greatness  Maxwell Lord. I would like to personally welcome Samuel Salem to World Wrestling Generation."

.. The camera reaches over and shakes the hand of Samuel Salem.

"..OK, Samuel.. The WWG people and the locker room all want too know.. Why did you choose to sign with World Wrestling Generation?"

".. How do you describe the world of pro wrestling if not one of twists and turns?..

"..Umm I don't know.. What?"

".. SILENT...... SILENT NIGHT!!! ..

.. The light's in the building fade to darkness.. Nothing can be heard.. The soon you hear gasping.. like a man or woman trying to get some air.. fighting for their life.. Moment's pass then the lights come on as the camera man is seen laying on the floor. He isn't moving. The camera begins moving.. as it turn's to a man wearing a gas mask.. unsure whom this is too the average eye.. he speaks...

".. SILENT...... SILENT NIGHT!!! .. Oh it has come.. Welcome too my world, world of silence..

.. The scenes fade to static...

=====================
AKA Kraven Cyanide
Becoming Champion Is A Deadly Game
=====================

We all have mountains to climb or demons to vanquish in our professional careers. Some have more then others. I come to WWG to unleash some demons but.. there is more too it. WWG has been looking for the right talent, talent to make an impact. A face to be recognized but the world. I may not be that face.. But I can definitely smoother some.

I am not here too save WWG from the disgrace that is contained in the locker room. If you're counting on me, sorry, look for someone else to save you. I look around, I saw some names I know, I look around and I see faces I know.. I look around and I hear voices I know. They tell me some things. They tell me to come here to seek and destroy my opponents in and outside the ring. WWG personal wants to put me in a Championship tournament.. Well, I start tonight with a message to those men.. Run before it's too late.. Run before the Silent Night strikes again.

No? You want to stick around.. OK - Fine. no bullshit or personal feelings.. No remorse.. I dare any authority figure or establishment member to try stop the Silent Night!

Maxwell Lord - WWG Greatness is what they think you will be. You've had one match, one match against a man who was more scared of himself then you. Maxwell, this week. It won't be that easy. That I do promise you.

I watched your last promo you've taped for the show known as Wednesday Night Carnage. When you don't have much time on your hands and when you want to pummel a man so bad.. You study that man, You listen too that man.. You understand.. that man. Maxwell, when I watched your pre-recorded video. I don't care. I don't even want to listen too you. I don't even understand you. WWG sees you as WWG Greatness? Pfft. Maxwell, I will destroy your character and make you suffer from Silent Night.

I had claimed the honor of becoming the man who takes you out. Prove WWG personal they are wrong about you. I am proud. When the night is over, the dust is settled. Maxwell, you will have entered the hardest-fought minutes in your life.

Beating you, is step one. There are more men to defeat. I think we can all agree than outlasting an entire field of competitors and eliminating each and everyone of them will put me on top of this business. I think, facing you was the best decision for WWG. They needed a filler but what they didn't expect was, I am better then they expected. I am better then what they hoped. Maxwell, they flat out screwed you over by putting me in the match with you.

I am simply "The Best Of The Best". They don’t give these monikers to any old competitor.. I've beaten the biggest and the baddest in this world of professional wrestling. I've shocked the world and crushed legends and Hall Of Fame candidates.. I made promotion leaders second guess themselves so many times, they just quit. Most important thing that happened in that timeframe is, I don't scare easy. I thrive from the best and that is why I earned this moniker. Because I am.. THE BEST!

I know it's pass tense and you probably wondering why I am bringing it up. It's quite simple. There is twelve men entering the WWG Carnage Championship Tournament. Twelve hungry men. Twelve all so different personalities coming from all over the place. To become a true WWG Best..  you can only do it the hard way, by lasting longer than anyone else – which is only possible if you have the credentials to be a true superstar, credentials which I have but very few others in the wrestling industry do.

You need to have that pedigree to become better then the best. Maxwell, I don't see that in you. You don't have "It".. or some may call it.. "The - X - Factor." No, it's true.. it's time for me to prove it.

So with my pedigree, It is a matter of  "WHEN" instead of a matter of "IF" I do show up, If I do conquer my destiny and move on. I have a tougher chance to survive round two. But, I have a pedigree to do it. I will dedicate my victory to you Maxwell.. and my future title reign in the honor of the fallen, because I prefer to respect the fallen rather than take their sacrifice for granted.

You take this.. all for granted. I won't show you  the proper respect you think is due... especially after watching that promo I've talked about before earlier.

Now, let's take what you've talked about last week when you faced some local jobber.

"Why should I pretend to be someone or something that I am not?"

"Why should I hide behind a gimmick or personality?"

Those two statements stuck too me, Maxwell. Those are two of the biggest statements you've really betrayed.. over your worthless choice of a path you walk. You hide behind a mask. What? Did your mommy and daddy smack the ugly in you? Was you born with a face.. only they can love? Wrestling isn't about being someone.. it's about becoming someone. You can pretend too become a wrestler.. but you can't be someone you to these people. I for one, I don't pretend. I am .. Myself. I am.. Me.. I don't care what people think nor what they feel. I don't think about it. You worry about covering your face. You're wrong. Your hiding the intensity in your body, you've hiding the dignity that you have.. Maxwell, you're hiding the scum you are. You pretend your not, but deep down.. You are.

That mask.. My friend.. is a gimmick, it's a gimmick because no other normal man hides behind the mask. That mask means your gimmick is a hidden soul. You soul will be crushed this Wednesday when I remove the mask you wear..

You will show the world.. your face.. is just a face.. Maxwell..

Maxwell, you just made a total fool out of yourself last week with those statements.. that's why they stick out. Why hide..? Why.. Pretend..?. I am not hiding behind no one.. I am not pretending.. Silent Night isn't a gimmick.. it's what you will see.. when the world comes down on you..

So.. Go ahead.. cut another promo.. You go off and spout a bunch of bullshit and these people think that what you speak is the gospel. I look at what you speak and then do an internet search and see nothing but a bunch of jokes from ten million different joke sites on the internet.

In other words they are not making any revenue off from the current merchandise that the current flavors of the weeks are putting out. Your mask will not be popular.. your gimmick.. yes, it's a gimmick won't go anywhere.. You.. will learn to adapt too the world of change.. Maxwell, your whole personal issues.. It's a damn gimmick.. You keep pretending.. because.. In other words the whole politically incorrect **** is a complete and utter failure much like the morons who support it. I am done.. I am tired of looking at this card like people are looking at your mask.. and wonder.. "What If"..

It's about this match.. So while the field may be hoping they look good in the match, there’s only one man who will look like a winner. And that’s me., Because I’m going to win. And to the victor, the spoilers: so… 

[***SPOILER ALERT***] [***SPOILER ALERT***] [***SPOILER ALERT***]

I’m going to be the Carnage Champion, as well as proving once again that I am the Best Of The Best in this business. Not bad for an evening’s work, I’m sure everyone can agree. Maxwell, I don’t want to just beat you. I want to hurt you. I promise you that before the end of the match or maybe even at the end of the match you will be silenced... Because, I told you, Becoming a champion is a deadly game.. Maxwell, come out and play..

=====================
AKA Kraven Cyanide
After Effects.
=====================

The room becomes clear.. The camera man and Samuel both get up the same time.. They look at each other.. as the lights are normal

"What the hell do you do?"

Scratching his head, the camera man look's confused while Samuel asked him the question.

"I don't know.. I just.. I was.. "

Samuel walks over too the camera man and helps him too his feet. He pats him on the shoulder then leaves through a hidden door left too them.. The camera man still wary of what has happened.. He goes to reach for his camera and see's a tape inside.. Not the same tape he put in there, because it was labeled (Salem Interview # 1) This one.. has.. (Press Play). The camera man does it.. then the lights go out.. and  the scenes end.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Badges: (View All)
Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2014, 01:54:37 pm »

Just..... don't roleplay against me - and I'll keep enjoying having you here! lol.

Seriously, solid.  You're going places... and I'd bother giving you more feedback - but people will just think I'm kissing your ass.  And ass kissing ain't my style.
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: