Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 04:27:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Anders' Way

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Anders' Way  (Read 95 times)
Alex Anders
WWG Statistican

Wrestler: "The Forever Underdog" Alex Anders
Hometown: Watertown, NY
Weight: 5'10"
Height: 210 lbs.
Finishers: Best Kick in the World (BKW) (Trouble in Paradise Kick), The Anders Way (YES! Lock), Pi-R-Squared (Corkscrew Shooting Star Press)

The Nerdist

Badges: (View All)
Level 6 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Linux User Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Search Level 5 Signature Level 4 Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Karma Avatar Second year Anniversary
« on: February 15, 2014, 03:58:52 am »

The studio lights rise as a SportCenter type announce desk is placed in the middle of a TV studio.  Behind the desk are two of WWG's backstage announcer, Alex Almon and WWG's color commentator, Chris Arenas.

Alex Almon: Welcome back to World Wrestling Generation's hit, behind-the-scene show, Axxess.

Chris Arenas: The world was stunned last week, as Alex Anders upset the great Manny Vrakas in a stunning fifteen seconds in the first televised match in WWG history.  Most people watching that night wouldn't have given Anders a second look, but the WWG hopeful, especially his fans, known as the 'Nerd Herd,' knew to never turn your back to someone as deadly as the Nerdist.

Alex Almon: In today's Between the Ropes Segment, we take a look at a man who has always been labeled as the underdog, and has been making history since day one in the World Wrestling Generation.  Commentated by the man him, here is the life of Alex Anders.

The screen fades to scenes of Anders as a child and fan-made video of Anders' previous matches.

Alex Anders: I've never been big enough, or strong enough for wrestling.  That's what almost all of my trainers said.  They told me that I'd never cut it in the big leagues because of my size.  I've proved them all wrong, and they know it now.

Anders is sitting in an interview room, specifically for this documentary.

Alex Anders: I grew up in a small town in upstate New York, nothing special.  I was the decorated scholar in school.  Straight A's for me, both high school and college.  I actually got my AA before I graduated high school, haha.  I guess you can say that's where the Nerdist moniker came from.  I was the typical wrestling fan, and I only got to go see little independent shows from time to time... But I knew it's what I've always wanted to do.  I wanted to be trained right after I turned 16, but everybody said I was too small to get in the ring.  I kept bugging everyone I could, just to teach me everything I could, then finally, a guy by the name of Chief Little Bear, a stocky guy who was shorter than me, finally gave me my chance.  Not only did I learn quickly from him, but I developed my own style that because the Anders' Way.  I was able to strike with the best of them, I was able to make them tap out, but most importantly, I could fly.  After I turned 18, I got a call from a guy named Gabriel Tizo who was running this rinky-dink show out of a barn in the states called the World Wrestling Generation.  He wanted me to come in for a show he had been putting on.  I accepted, just wanting to work somewhere.  So I hopped in the car and drove all the way to Georgia, where the show was being held.  He saw me once, laughed in my face and asked if I was Anders' little brother.  I smiled, told him who I was was, and this very serious look came over his face.  He told me “Ok... You have one match.  Your size doesn't impress me, and if you can't captivate an audience on your first impression, you won't cut it here.  Period.” I'm 18 years old and I'm putting on the biggest match of my life.  They booked me to lose, but they wanted me to put on a show.  I came out to this really weird, generic music they had come up for me, and the crowd was dead.  My thought process was 'Well... This will be interesting...' Hopped in the ring, started working the match with the guy, and the crowd somehow started getting into me as a competitor.  I hit a springboard plancha on the guy and the crowd went nuts!  I knew that I had to have one last big finish to get this crowd to love me, so I went to the top for a move I had only attempted, maybe three times in my life.  The corkscrew shooting star press, now known as the Pi-R-Squared, was the 'match ended' as he would move and pin me after I face planted.  I got the full rotation and face planted perfectly, and the crowd went silent, then this eruption of boos after the three count was made.  As I made my way back to the curtain, the applause for me was fantastic.  Tizo stopped me in the back, and he just smiled at me.  At eighteen, I had become the youngest wrestler on the roster, and knew that I needed to step things up.  Three years later, I had to defy odds again.  The crowd was really into me, and were chanting for me to be world champion.  I'm 21 now, and nobody as young as me had even CHALLENGED for a world title, and Tizo was clearly skeptical about me representing the company.  Ol' Scott Carr wanted me one on one for the title, and the crowd was into it, but Tizo wanted me to fight for it.  I was placed in an 8-man tournament to crown a number one contender, which featured seven former champions, and the forever underdog, Alex Anders.  That underdog status reigned supreme for one more night, as one pinfall, then another, followed by a submission victory in the finals made me the youngest person, at the age of 21, to challenge for a World title in the WWG.  Carr had my number that night, and I couldn't do anything against the behemoth of a champion.  Carr Bomb after Carr Bomb, he just mutilated me.  After all of that though, I know I can take the beating, and get right back up and do it again.  I turned 22 this year, and it's my mission to become WWG's first, and youngest champion, in a new generation.  And if you think my size will limit me, just watch and learn, and I'll make a believer out of you too.

The video cuts out with a picture of Anders' hand held high after pinning Manny Vrakas.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE, APPLAUSE, APPLAUSE.  I LIVE FOR THE APPLA-AUSE, LIVE FOR THE APPLA-AUSE. THE WAY THAT YOU SCREAM AND CHEER FOR ME, THE APPLAUSE, APPLAUSE, APPLAUSE!!”

As “Applause” from The Holophonics plays, Anders makes his way out to the ring.  The crowd is cheering for the Forever Underdog.  He gets into the ring, and the music slowly dies out.  Anders grabs a microphone.

Alex Anders: Fifteen seconds.  Fifteen seconds was all it took to make Manny Vrakas a believer in WWG's favorite underdog.  It took just that long to shut his mouth too.  He wants to think he can walk into the World Wrestling Generation and run his mouth, but the Nerdist and all of his Nerd Herd shown him the truth. AMIRIGHT?!?!

The crowd cheers for Anders

Alex Anders: But he obviously wasn't finished with me.  When I made it backstage and asked for some interview time, what happens?  Let's watch, shall we.

Video footage from last week shows Manny Vrakas coming from off screen and taking Anders down, pummeling him with rights and lefts.  The last words spoken in the video are 'I want you next week.' The camera comes back to the ring with Anders holding his neck.

Alex Anders: Manny, you seemed to take offense to me beating you in record setting time.  Such offense that, not only did you beat me down and request a match with me for next week, you somehow manipulated your way into making this the first round match in the WWG World Title tournament.  We're here in Reliant Stadium, in the lovely Houston, Texas, and I can't think of any other way to make even more of a believer out of you than by beating you again tonight.  Whether it be a quick strike with the Best Kick in the World, whether I go up top and take you out with the Pi-R-Squared, or whether I just make you tap out to the Anders' Way, it doesn't matter, because tonight, in this very ring, Alex Anders will beat you once more, and continue on my quest to become the first World Wrestling Generation champion, and the youngest World Champion in HISTORY!  If you don't believe... If you're not one of the many members of the Nerd Herd, tonight and every night is for you.  I will show you that The Nerdest, the Forever Underdog IS the real deal, and I promise to you that I will stand tall on March ??th, as your WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!! BELIEVE... In the Nerdist...

The crowd erupts in cheers as a Nerdist chant starts.  Anders stands in the ring, drops the mic and looks toward the entryway, waiting for Manny Vrakas to make his long-awaited appearance in Reliant Stadium.
Report Spam   Logged

Nicknames
The Forever Underdog
The Leader of the Nerd Herd
The Nerdist

Accomplishments
1x (First) Absolute Champion
1x Carnage Champion

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2014, 01:46:04 pm »

(idk if you caught it - Brad says feedback is replied straight to rp's and once I saw you post this today when I checked in during work... I couldn't wait to get home to read it!  Ahem...)

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  EFFIN'! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  Everybody! Quick!  Start Hating Alex Anders! Like... Riiiiiiiiiiiiight - NOW!

Er... Wait... hold up... he said "Scott Carr" and spoke of him in a positive light... well as positive as one can say anything about him anyways lol so... on second thought - This roleplay wins Carnage, AND THE INTERNET!  YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Seriously... it's great to see you going at this again, bud.  I always incredibly enjoyed your work - and it's great to see Alex getting a fresh start with everyone else, while still representing a bygone era rather proudly. 

I know you did get a couple of really rough shakes in WWG before and more importantly than accepting defeat with some grace and class like you did, you actually never gave up or bailed. 

I know life got in your way - but I think this go around is going to be better for everyone because for the time being everyone is more intent on just playing the game and keeping it more friendly OOC situation.  Albeit still worthy of a win or loss - it's less cut throat competitive and more friendly competitive. 

It's great to see Alex rejuvenated and hyped up.  It's great to see him taking what might cause most a lot of hurt feelings and dismay - and turning it into.... not only an advantage to his persona... but an entire sales-pitch to the character itself! 

I mean... COME ON!  "The Forever Underdog"!?  I want that on a freakin' t-shirt!
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

MannyVrakas

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2014, 05:03:41 pm »

Great ****, dude, you're selling the victory perfectly. It'll be a great match  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: