Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 28, 2024, 11:56:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

VIDEO GAME THREAD

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VIDEO GAME THREAD  (Read 4731 times)
Kira Starlight

Wrestler: Kira Starlight
Hometown: Boston, Mass
Weight: 135
Height: 5'5"
Finishers: Starlight Splash

Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #510 on: August 14, 2016, 04:02:26 am »

I've been really enjoying it, not my typical kind of game, but I find it enjoyable. It's the kind of game I could set down for two months to play something else, come back to it, and not have that feeling of "What the **** was I doing.... oh well, guess I'll just start over..."
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
Dave
HOF

Wrestler: Kai Shepard
Hometown: Cape Town
Weight: 210 lbs
Height: 6'1"
Finishers: Kai of the Storm

Second year Anniversary Level 5 One year Anniversary Karma Bad Karma Poll Voter Level 4 100 Posts Signature Search 50 Posts Level 3 Mobile User Linux User 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #511 on: August 14, 2016, 09:11:21 am »

I don't think you'd need to start over... it's so goddamn far to the centre that you could just jump to the next star system and it'd feel like starting over.
Report Spam   Logged

Dave
HOF

Second year Anniversary Level 5 One year Anniversary Karma Bad Karma Poll Voter Level 4 100 Posts Signature Search 50 Posts Level 3 Mobile User Linux User 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #512 on: August 17, 2016, 10:55:49 am »

So last night in NMS I found a planet that just had Sac Venom pods literally everywhere. Spent an hour or two collecting them (when you mine one, the sentinels alert and the elite sentinel starts chasing you, so I'd grab as many as I could then race back to a building to clear the alert) and ended up getting 5 million units, enough to buy a new spaceship with 25 cargo spots. Now I don't have to frantically search for trading posts or space stations every 10 minutes. Makes exploring on planet a bit more comfortable.
Report Spam   Logged

Kira Starlight

Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #513 on: August 17, 2016, 11:09:21 am »

Hot damn, lucky!
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
Trine Larsen

« Reply #514 on: August 17, 2016, 11:09:45 am »

I ended up on a planet that never gets above -30C and that has been interesting to try and figure out lmao! I only just started. It gave me an option of finding a a few places, but I chose to look for a shelter. Hopefully that helps. Tons of green gold though!  Any pointera would be amazing
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 11:20:38 am by Trine Larsen » Report Spam   Logged
Dave
HOF

« Reply #515 on: August 17, 2016, 11:56:56 am »

Colonial outposts and transmissions are better than Shelters, for the most part. Usually there's an alien and a multi tool upgrade schematic. Transmissions also sometimes lead you to crashed ships which you can repair, like the first one, and sometimes they have more inventory space so it's worth investing in.

General tips: in your exosuit inventory, resources stack to 250. In your ship's inventory, though, they stack to 500. Mine a lot of plutonium, helpful for planet exploration since it's what your launch thrusters use. Much easier to hop from waypoint to waypoint by ship than walk all over. If you're just walking you can end up several minutes hike back to your ship, or you can occassionally find outposts with ship call stations, but you need bypass chips to use them. Follow the path of the Atlas early on, until you get your Atlas Pass v1 at least - don't worry about getting further from the galactic core, your later progress will speed things up. Learn as many alien words as you can - but even having a lot still makes some conversations guess work. Don't bother with spaceship upgrades early on. If you're attacked, don't worry about dying, you can go back and collect your stuff when you respawn, and there's no penalty in doing so.

If you get a new multitool, make sure it has the analysis upgrade and if not, install one. Scan everything, then go into the Options menu and upload it for easy credits. Important early on, but when you start finding resource rich planets credits are pretty plentiful.

I got lucky and landed on another planet filled with Sac Venom after I jumped to the next system. Haven't found a local trading post so farming is labourious at the moment, but I can get up to 400k units a planet to space station run. Think I'll keep going until I have enough more for an even bigger spaceship and exosuit storage space upgrades.

I need to find some Gravitino Balls so I can upgrade my suit's shielding as well. Damn things seem impossible to find.
Report Spam   Logged

Trine Larsen

« Reply #516 on: August 17, 2016, 12:07:56 pm »

Oh man, but at least now I know the other options are better than a shelter for the next time. Those are some seriously great tips. Thank you! I was just aimlessly wandering around trying to figure out what was better than what and to be honest....I failed at it a bit lmao!

Knowing that I can die and just go back is amazing!! What a relief thank you! I ran into some life forms that were hostile and it's been mini bouts of total panic trying to shoot down sentinels.(?) Little floating robots type things.

Can we send people things? We have two Gravitino Balls over here if I can send them to you
Report Spam   Logged
Dave
HOF

« Reply #517 on: August 17, 2016, 06:47:33 pm »

Yep, when you die, a marker appears in the game world - you just go back to that spot and collect whatever of your belongings were dropped. Space battles are pretty much the only thing killing me at the moment, so I don't panic and just let it happen now.

Shelters are okay, I just prefer Outposts/Transmissions because they can lead to more interesting locals like crashed ships or trading posts, and generally an alien you can meet. Shelters can be those, but it can also be a building with one multitool upgrade station and that's it. Monoliths are okay if you're into the story of the alien cultures. Some just give you new words, others are like tests to see how you react and then give rewards (upgrades/valuables/multitools).

Unfortunately, no trading. Don't think you can't even meet other players. A guy messaged me saying we were in the same system but I don't remember seeing anyone, or anyone else's name on the discovered by screens.
Report Spam   Logged

Kira Starlight

« Reply #518 on: August 17, 2016, 07:19:38 pm »

From what I understand, you can meet other players IF you manage to wind up in the same place, and IF you happen to be on the same server instance.  However, I've not heard of any confirmed cases of this.
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
Dave
HOF

« Reply #519 on: August 17, 2016, 07:39:51 pm »

Well, apparently it happened to me, I just didn't notice.

I just landed on a planet with gravitino balls everywhere, got a nice new set of upgrades completed.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 09:06:47 pm by Kai Shepard » Report Spam   Logged

Trine Larsen

« Reply #520 on: August 18, 2016, 05:38:46 am »

Man, I don't know what the heck these little crab things are, but they're so hard to kill!!! They're driving me nuts! >8U
Report Spam   Logged
Dave
HOF

« Reply #521 on: August 18, 2016, 07:53:20 am »

Grenade to the face for those motherfuckers
Report Spam   Logged

Trine Larsen

« Reply #522 on: August 19, 2016, 08:05:09 am »

Ahaha!!!
Found some crazy bi-pedal robots! And I am just not smart enough for the riddles in the monolyths. I got maybe 2 our of 5 right lol
Report Spam   Logged
Dave
HOF

« Reply #523 on: August 19, 2016, 09:53:05 am »

Vy'keen appreciate strength, honour, and respect for the dead
Korvax appreciate intelligence

Not sure about the Gek, they seem to vary a bit.
Report Spam   Logged

Trine Larsen

« Reply #524 on: August 19, 2016, 10:54:45 am »

Yeah, I just got to the Gek today. All they seem to want is my units. And their monolyths have all been like: "We're the best, look at out awesomeness and despair!"
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: