Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 20, 2024, 07:27:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

From the Ashes

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: From the Ashes  (Read 38 times)
Jeremiah Christianson

Badges: (View All)
« on: March 04, 2014, 12:50:30 pm »

The scene opens inside the same small shed that we left Jeremiah Christianson in last week. He's sitting in the same chair, fiddling with the same ropes on the chair. His head is down and you can hear him softly singing the words of “Amazing Grace” in a psychotic whisper. His fumbles a small, pocket sized Bible around in his hands.

Christianson (still singing in a mumbled tone): I was one was lost, but now I'm found. Was blind...but....now...I....see

With the word “see” Christianson's head snaps up and he looks into the camera with a sadistic smile. There's still a noticable gash on his forehead from last week's brutal fight with Demartinos. His left eye is purple and mostly swollen shut and the red eye has no white, it's simply filled with blood. His bottom lip is fat and there are scratches and scrapes all along the bridge of his nose.

Christianson: Thou may tear this temple down, but in three days, I shall raise it up again. Demartinos, I give you credit. Last week, you damaged my temple. Last week you pushed me more than I've been pushed in a long, long time. Last week, you took me to a place of physical agony  that I haven't endured since the days of my youth, setting in this chair being beaten into submission. I commend you for what you managed to do; you took me back to a place in my mind that I've not visited in quite some time. Physically, you tore down this temple; but the spirit inside of me has quickened this body, and I have risen from anything that you could do to me. So Demartinos, I give you honor; I believing in giving honor to whom honor is do. You did well, but you couldn't seal the deal. My spirit was willing though my flesh was weak.

And now I find myself in a triple threat match. I've said since the very onset of this tournament that I'm not concerned with chasing a golden belt. You see, bad things happen to men who chase gold. I refuse to chase something that is soon going to melt away with a  fervent heat. I'm not here to win titles, I'm only here to save you poor wretched souls. For the first time since my arrival, I finally have the opportunity to save more than one soul at a time. Finally I am being given the chance to take my redemption method to multiple souls at one time. This week, my congregation will be made up of Maxwell Lord and Miseria. The congregation may change, but the message remains the same. You can both be saved from yourselves.

Christianson opens up the small Bible in his hand and begins to read.

Ecclesiastes 1:2 says, "Vanities of vanities; all is vanity.” Maxwell Lord, men like you have existed since the very dawn of creation. Constantly in need of someone to stroke your precious ego, someone to make you feel as important as you believe yourself to be.

His voice begins to raise as he slams his hand down on the table.

At the very dawn of creation, the first family in the history of this world was destroyed by the same pride and vanity that consumes you. Eve was deceived by the serpent when she sought to fulfill the vain desires within her. Cain snapped into a murderous rage and slew his own brother because of the jealousy that vanity birthed into his life. Vanity has a history of making people do stupid things, and you're nothing more than vanity's latest victim.

Jeremiah calms himself and returns to his seat.

And Miseria, don't think that I've left you out of this message. Your big idea is to introduce me to misery? YOU are going to introduce ME to misery?! I've experienced more than my fair share of misery. The write of Ecclesiastes didn't forget you either Miseria.

Jeremiah looks back down into the Bible in his hands and begins to read.

Because to every purpose there is time and judgment, therefore the misery of man is great upon him. Your time has come. Thine judgment has come, Miseria. And now, because of that fact, YOUR misery will be great upon you. I will not be the one experiencing misery like never before. Much like Demartinos last week, you cannot possibly introduce me to more misery than I experienced in this chair. You cannot possibly take me to a place that I've not already been to inside of the walls of this building. But you see, Miseria, much like the phoenix rises from the ashes, I've risen above the misery that this building held for me.

On that note, Christianson strikes a match against his own blue jeans and holds it up in front of his bruised and battered face. He smiles his sick smile again and tosses the match over his shoulder. The back wall of the building immediately bursts into flames.

And when the ashes are all that remains, I shall rise again.

Christianson begins to walk out of the now burning building, stretches his arms out in the middle of the large grassy field as it burns.He looks into the camera once more.

I'm excited about our match, brethren. There's something holy about a trinity.

Christianson goes back to singing “Amazing Grace” as the camera fades to black with him standing in front of the blaze.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: