Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 20, 2024, 05:13:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Mystery Roleplay

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mystery Roleplay  (Read 51 times)
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« on: March 04, 2014, 01:50:21 pm »

The mystery opponent for Manny Vrakes has sent me there roleplay. it will be posted in here after the results.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 11:37:14 pm »

*Camera opens to a unknown figure walking around backstage before being stopped by a cameraman, he shakes his head and looks into the camera, clearing his throat still in shadows*

Okay, so the show kicks off soon, I figured I'd toss a coin into the pot while everyone gets ready. What I find truly interesting is my predictions became true, someone shot a less then desired shoot, someone came out here preaching his superiority of the revolution and you all decided to voice your distaste for it all over social media. Now, I may not be the official voice of the crowd, yet when I see this poor of a reaction for a product that several paid hundreds on, it gets irritating. Many here even have began demanding refunds, and why is that? Is it because of the weather? Is it because of the **** for food here? Or is it because it's the same cycle they've come to expect? This is much like a lockdown safeguard, tonight there are things people are going to despise in, there's people that are going to be booed out of the arena, but most importantly, there's going to be a savior. It won't be a relic of Crap Championship Wrestling who walks out the winner, it'll be yours truly right here. But why do I say so now? Walk and talk, lets do this right.

*Walks down the hall as the cameraman follows, tossing him a water bottle which he takes a sip out of, listening to chants before walking out as a mysterious theme hits, taking a mic and sitting on the ramp*

I can't help but feel something vile, it isn't spite, it isn't hate, it's really just pity. You had to stoop so far down the losers hole to try saying I'm being egotistical when I say I can beat you, lad, that isn't ego, that's confidence with the benefit of history to back it up.? I'll save you the process of thinking, I know it'll take you a long time. Tonight marks the first encounter we've had, yet I ensure you this is beyond the first time someone like me clashed with a maggot like you, the last time I drove their ass out when they went and **** up, a thing several know I won't tolerate for the fact it's nothing more then a clown's playground. Yet you feel so justified in that, bravo, I still hold dignity opposed to you with things that actually matter. What can this show? I'm faster then you, I'm stronger then you, I'm more over with them, I am just plain and simply better then you. Now, you're free to argue this, yet you have literally NOTHING to back any of your claims. Throughout this time you've been hiding until I finally came out, quite interesting for a man that got on his knees and begged for this chance. So what do you have to show for this? Nothing, you're still the same shell of a man you were when you debuted. I never lied about you, I never lied to you, that's why I make but one request of you. If you are to come back out here with more trash, make it catchy. I want something that I can etch on the tombstone of your career after tonight, lets face it, after you lose this you'll have literally nothing left to your name, you'll become the new jobber. That's a harsh pill of reality for you to swallow, I suggest you take a glass of disillusionizer with it, you'll need it for tonight.

*Chugs the rest of the bottle down and sighs, looking at the crowda*

But make no mistake, tonight isn't about a respectable match, it's about correcting one of the biggest mix ups here. When the owner came out and gave you that slim chance of immortality, he make a grave mistake, he altered the natural balance of things. Now tonight I have to clean this mess, no matter which of the two of you I take out I WILL pin for the win, I must, because that's what WWG needs. You brought this horrible "Revolution", I'm ending it. You've put countless people to sleep each night, you've declined the views week in and week out, I'm fixing it. You brought a stain to this company that only a true Icon can fix, I'll fix that. When we step between the ropes tonight, expect the Reaper's Fang to pierce your neck, its venom to plague your body. Realize this, you getting this match was the single worst mistake of your career, and now you have to pay for it. Can you survive retirement? That remains to be seen, however a promise for you goes as I mentioned earlier, you won't be escaping walking. There can be only one man standing, lucky for the fans, it'll be me. Why? 'Cause that's!

*Fans: HOW I ROLL!*

Exactly, so tonight, we witness the restart of the era that was interrupted, tonight we see the phoenix re-rise from the ashes that it was dropped into. Tonight, we see the slow return of the prestige in WWG as I take on and defeat the man placed to me. You can run, you'll never hide. You can pray, those will go unanswered. I am the reaper of the unjust in this eclipse of time, and I'm only just getting started. So as always, live in fear, it's almost showtime! SHALLINJUST THAT!

*Stands up as the theme hits and walks backstage as the titantron lights up showing the figure, standing in a bloody courtyard*

Tonight my little lambs... Tonight I show the example that will last a lifetime. Tonight I to excite you, to delight you and most importantly to ignite you. When that bell rings, when those robes fall, you'll all see only one man standing at the end, and that's me. You can love me, you can hate me but I promise you, I'll prevail either way. A virus has struck WWG, it has nine letters and a finisher that has put the best to rest. You see thing in a scarce few hours, until then, get your masks, it's time to dance. 

*Titantron statics as the figure laughs*

ASHES! ASHES! WE ALL FALL... Down...

*Laughs insanely as a banshee screech is heard, the camera fades to the titantron bursting out with blood leaking out*

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: