Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 18, 2024, 03:12:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Absolute Shockwave that Hits Alex Anders!

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Absolute Shockwave that Hits Alex Anders!  (Read 67 times)
Nick Sadistic

Wrestler: Nick Sadistic with the lovely and psychotic Faith Brutal!
Hometown: Kennewick, WA
Weight: 180
Height: 6 FT 0 IN
Finishers: The Sadistic Cross!
W/L/D Record: 0-0-0

0-0-0

Badges: (View All)
Apple User Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Search Poll Voter One year Anniversary 100 Posts Level 4 50 Posts Karma Karma Good 10 Posts Level 3 Avatar Combination Signature Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Windows User Linux User Mobile User
« on: March 16, 2014, 05:27:14 pm »

After the Winning match Vs. Ryan Dee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking back to the locker room, Nick and Starla run into the GM, Mr. Kavanagh. "Hey Nick....you have a second?" Nick stops and stares at him....."What do you need boss?"

"You've been on the winning side of things, so I'm putting you in a match with Alex Anders at the PPV. But I'm making it a Championship match for a new belt......the Absolute Championship! What do you think?

"Well I think it's time to step up my game and shock the world, also it's about time for me to get a chance at a title with out playing games!" Nick and Starla start walking off, then Nick turns his head...." Thanks boss!" They keep walking to the locker room.

Unmasking the truth! Part 1!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's a sunny afternoon in Boise, ID....the birds are flying and singing there songs, as it's the first week of spring. It's the weekend before Shockwave airs live for the world to see. The buzz and hype for the PPV has been on everyone's tongue as of late. People, the News, magazines are covering the story of all the WWG wrestlers. Even Nick Sadistic is on the cover of Wrestling Insider with Starla.  But Nick and Starla are setting up for there big shocker that was reveled on the last Carnage.

Unmasking the truth! Part 2!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The camera pops on and is slow to focus, but when it does it's Nick sitting on the same chair as last time. Starla is sitting on his lap and grinning. Nick is in all of his wrestling attire and staring at the camera, as if burning a hole into it and whomever is watching.

Nick: "Well it looks like I get a Championship match finally....against a little turd named Alex Anders! Yes, I'm cutting to the chase, because I have tons to talk about.....Alex, I hope you know what is coming your way, Yes I'm a monster, a freak...so you and all the WWG world thinks. Well they and you are right, but there is soooo much more to me that meets the eye. Let me ask you this Alex, why.....NO...How can an beast like me, get a girl like this? Hmm.... How! Your a geek/nerd right, the smart turd in the roster. Nick and Starla start to laugh for a bit, then Starla starts in.

Starla: "I got a question for you now, Mr. Anders. How do you think, now think really hard about this...how are you going to beat a man that you don't even know? This will rock your little fantasy geek world, you can't! Also with me by his side, he will WIN that new title, and we will be the first and lost lasting Absolute Champions!"

Starla looks at Nick, and he nods to her and with that she pulls Nicks mask off. She gets off his lap and Nick starts taking his old ring attire, and as he steps out of his old cloths, we see what looks to be like a regular man in biker like cloths. Nick kicks the old cloths to the side, then pops his neck...."AWWW!...That's sooo much better!" Nick sits back down on the chair and Starla back on his lap. Starla kisses him and has a big grin on her face, but so does Nick.

Nick: "So Alex, what do you think of my new look? Also I should get this off my mind now too...my new ring name is Nick Savage, but you Alex can call me Mr. Savage! I have been putting on a show and one hell of an act. I came in as this masked monster, in which I could of when down that road for a lot longer. But I figured we had to many masked monsters running around WWG. WWG needs a hero of sorts, one that will be loved and loved to hate. They got this new **** star chick, a soul saver, a monster, a lady savoir, and so on. Alex you would be the video gaming geek/underdog. But where do I fit in now since I'm not a mask wearing monster, I guess you can call me the hero, or the gangster biker since that is my look, or the prisoner. What does that shock you that they let a stone cold prisoner into the WWG. That is one reason I hide behind the mask waiting for the right time to come out from behind the mask. Yes, I was in a biker gang and yes me and some of the guys got locked up. But look at me now, I'm a new man! A Born Again as most people would say. Alex, I got something to show you." Nick gets up, Starla does as well.

They walk to the camera and it goes out of focus as it's picked up. The camera raddles around for a bit tell it gets set back down, as it get back into focus, Nick and Starla are sit on a motorcycle.

Nick: "You like the bike, Alex! This is the one I'll be riding to my victory as we enter to the ring. Shockwave two champs will be crowned and one of them will be me! Alex, for your sake I hope you don't even show up. Just stay home and watch the show. **** if it helps and if you have Dish or Direct, I will pay for your PPV bill on your next bill! HAHAHA!" Starla gets up to speak.

Starla: "Well let me tell you what will happen if you do show up to Shockwave. Nick will show you what a biker beat down is all about and if you are still moving by then, and he has won his title, I will finish you off. I have a little surprise for you, but you will have to wait tell then love! The show is getting so close that we both can taste your blood mixed with the title. How bitter sweet it is. This I will quote to you nevermore, the clock is ticking Alex, will you become a man and win or be ever a video game junky turd!"

She backs off the camera, Nick walks to her and grabs her pulling her closer to him, he slides he hands don to her ass, squeezes and lefts her up. They make out for a bit, camera still rolling, Nick looks over at the camera......" Jr. I hope your ready for a beating of a life time, plus I know it hurts you to have to watch me damn near riding this sweet piece of Starla ass all over this camera, but know this.......and listen well, YOU DON'T BELONG in the WWG!" Nick hits the camera and it falls over, screen goes black but you can hear Starla giggling and the chopper firing up. A loud roar raddles the mic on the camera, then as soon as it is loud it starts to slowly fade into the distance.
Report Spam   Logged

Jerk of the Week of 10/10/16
1X WWG CARNAGE CHAMPION
1X WWG ABSOULUTE CHAMPION

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 03:42:42 am »

::Feedback::

I have to say... I liked Nick Sadistic... or more aptly put, I enjoyed  a Sadistic Nick lol.  So this sudden character change is partially disheartening and yet somehow very intriguing at the same time.  I'm left curious if Savage will revert back to Sadistic at any point in time.  All I know for sure is, removal of the mask doesn't seem to make Alex's night any easier even if Nick is putting the monster to rest for a while.

It's sudden... but I do like your build up in this.  If I had to criticize, I'd say this plot twist would have been better done over the course of two or three roleplays - but it was heads up one for one PPV rp's this go around... so we do what we have to do to get the results and character development we want, right?

This roleplay was well dressed, even if it was unmasked - this is just a good taste of why it is you're in the running to be an inaugural champion.
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Nick Sadistic

Wrestler: Nick Sadistic with the lovely and psychotic Faith Brutal!
Hometown: Kennewick, WA
Weight: 180
Height: 6 FT 0 IN
Finishers: The Sadistic Cross!
W/L/D Record: 0-0-0

0-0-0

Apple User Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Search Poll Voter One year Anniversary 100 Posts Level 4 50 Posts Karma Karma Good 10 Posts Level 3 Avatar Combination Signature Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Windows User Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2014, 03:44:25 pm »

Thanks and I was thinking I was jumping the gun to early. But my wife was thinking it would be cool to do cuz I wasn't getting feed back. I could go back to the mask. Or have a abyss thing going on. I'm still trying to figure him out and I really want to win the match at shockwave
Report Spam   Logged

Jerk of the Week of 10/10/16
1X WWG CARNAGE CHAMPION
1X WWG ABSOULUTE CHAMPION

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: