Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 19, 2024, 07:08:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Wesley Bravo

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wesley Bravo  (Read 268 times)
Wes Bravo
Rookie

Badges: (View All)
10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Level 3 Karma Signature Karma Good Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« on: March 22, 2014, 03:19:10 pm »

.:: World Wrestling Generation Contract ::.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
C H A R A C T E R  .  A P P E A R A N C E

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pic base:Leonardo Dicaprio

• Wrestlers Name •
Wesley Bravo
• Nickname(s) •
Wes
• Hometown •
Oxnard, California
• Height •
6'0
• Weight •
235 ibs
• Alignment •
Heel
• Theme Music •
"I Mean It" G-Eazy

• Entrance Description •
PROMO ENTRANCE: "I Mean It" comes on as the stage goes dark, the fans are looking at the titan tron and just as the hook from the music comes on a bright light shines on the entrance and Wesley Bravo is standing there with his newly black hair slicked back. He has an intimidating look on his face, he is not smiling, he is not fully angry, its just a callous look as if he is better than everyone but he is not to be taken lightly. He wears custom made Tom Ford suits that are mostly dark in color as he walks down the ramp with one hand in his pocket. He carries a gold microphone in the other and sometimes he will even have about 3 very attractive girls walking with him. Wesley looks at the crowd just as he stops at the end of the ramp and shakes his head. He then walks up the stairs and elegantly gets into the ring. There is a very nice chair in the middle of the ring with a red carpet underneath it as Wes sits down in the chair. He adjusts his cuffs as he sits there and when the girls are with him they sometimes dust his seat off or make sure his suit is straight. When the girls are there they stand around the chair as Wes looks around at the crowd.

MATCH ENTRANCE: "I mean it" comes on as the stage goes black, his titan tron comes on and just as the hook for his music begins a bright light appears on the stage showing Wes standing there in his new ring gear which is long black ring tights and gold knee pads and boots. The knee pads have a W on one and a B on the other. Wes has a towel around his neck and just glares at the crowd. He slowly walks down the ramp with a very intimidating look on his face as if he has had enough and he must be taken seriously. If his opponent is in the ring he never takes his eyes off of them but if he is the first then he just slides into the ring and climbs the turnbuckle. He looks around and suggests the crowd bows to him.

• Character Background •

*UPDATE*
Wes Bravo was involved in a plane crash in which, for a short amount of time, changed his perspective on life. He tried to help the people of the WWG and tried to be there hero, but once he saw they the people didnt really want a hero he could no longer deny his nature as simply being better than everyone else. If they did not want to accept him as one of their own or their savior then his new outlooks is that of they are not accepted by him at all. Wes has grown more violent and more serious, more than before, before he did not care what the fans thought and would fight out of good sport. Now, all he cares about is his money and completely disposing of anyone that steps in his way to immortality.

Wesley Bravo, born and raised in Oxnard California. The rich of the rich and the best of the best, that is the kind of people this man is used to being around. His upbringing always consisted of money and luxurious things, he is an extremely materialistic person and has absolutely no sympathy for those looking for a hand out. He has no criminal record for all of his wrong doings and criminal acts were expunged due to his financial influence in the judicial system as well as his powerful family. He was a wrestler in high school and college, he claims to have been an NCAA champion three times in college but records prove otherwise. He is most of the time very mellow and easy going but has a temper on him that can lead to violent tendencies.

His power, money, and fame have all went to his head. He is a spoiled, spoiled man and acts like it but he does not care. He carries his pride in his wallet and his ego is what makes him the person he is. There is nothing he cant buy but he hates poor people with a passion. If you do not have money and are not well off you do not matter in his eyes. He came to the WWG to make even more money on top of his already attained millions. He also is attempting to buy out a majority of the company's stocks to try and own it for himself. He always loves a challenge and nobody can stand in his way for long, if they try to throw him off course, they just delay him from his accomplishments. He quickly rids of any problems in his path and has the power to make anyone's life a living hell. He is an extremely influential person and can get almost anyone on his side.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
• Finishing Moves •
"The S.I.T."
(The Sumptuous Insensible Technique)

They are laying down as Wes stands up waiting for them to climb to their feet. He then charges and superkicks them in the face as they fall back down. He then climbs to the top rope and hits a perfect body splash which turns into a cover.

Finishing Move #2
Bravo

It is a running Super Kick to the side of the head.

• Signature Moves •
Overhead Belly- to- Belly Suplex
Vertical Suplex
Drop Toe Hold
Samoan Drop
Inside Forearm Punch
Flying Haymaker
German Suplex X4 Times
Inverted Powerslam
Electric Chair Drop
Back Neckbreaker
Running Splash in the Corner
Inverted Body Slam
Ankle Lock
Sharpshooter
Flying Moonsault
Moonsault off the top rope
Shawn Michaels Elbow Drop
Frog Splash
Leg Drop
Armbar
Triangle Choke
Running Knee to the head
DDT
Dropkick
Springboard Dropkick
Hiptoss into an armbar
Headlock twisted into a DDT inverted into a ground choke (It goes from a submission to a damage back to a submission.)
Texas Cloverleaf
Spinebuster
Fame Asser
Pedigree into an inverted armbar

[color=][ S A M P L E | R O L E P L A Y ][/color]

O O C | I N F O R M A T I O N

• Name:
Leo

• Years E-fedding •
• How Many feds are you currently in? •
• Do you understand all the rules and regulations? •
Sure do
How did you find out about WWG? -
Someone here
• Additional Information that could be useful •
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 10:04:11 am by Wes Bravo » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 03:35:34 pm »

Welcome. Accepted.
Report Spam   Logged

MannyVrakas

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 06:32:09 pm »

I diiiig this
Report Spam   Logged
J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2014, 01:03:56 am »

I've seen it all. Welcome gatspy.
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013
Slipshod
HOF

Finishers: The Defect/The Effect
W/L/D Record: 22-2-1

Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Karma Bad Third year Anniversary Search Level 5 Second year Anniversary Linux User One year Anniversary Karma Good Mobile User Level 4 Windows User Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Signature Karma
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2014, 04:58:36 am »

Old sport!  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

*RETIRED*

Accomplishments

5 Month Undefeated Streak
Former Nxt. Gen. Champion
Former WWG World Heavyweight Champion
Co Founder of The Contingent
2011 Best Newcomer Award Winner
2012 King of the Mic Award Winner
2012 Best Storyline Award Winner
2012 Best Rivalry Award Winner
2012 Greatest Faction Award Winner
2015 Hall of Famer
He Saved the WWG Hall of Fame From Being Banned
The Only WWG Superstar That Has Never Been Defeated For the WWG World Heavyweight Championship
WWG Legend
BigDickJohnson

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2014, 09:09:00 am »

I like this character, you have my full attention
Report Spam   Logged
Wes Bravo
Rookie

10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Level 3 Karma Signature Karma Good Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2014, 09:21:09 pm »

UPDATED: New Character Background Update, New Alignment, New Theme Music, New Entrance.
Report Spam   Logged
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2014, 02:51:42 am »

Going baby face, this will be interesting!
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)

Staff Awards   
Wes Bravo
Rookie

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2014, 10:04:40 am »

Updated, back to heel for good. Better recognize.
Report Spam   Logged
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2014, 10:06:11 am »

you flip flop like a politician lol
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: