Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 07:08:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Korean Nachtkrapp

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Korean Nachtkrapp  (Read 76 times)
J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Badges: (View All)
Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« on: March 24, 2014, 01:31:58 pm »

The Korean Nachtkrapp

”The stage has been set. The winds of change have arrived from the Far East. In 1859 Charles Darwin stated that ‘all things must evolve or be doomed to parish’. Today, his theory becomes fact. For now, the evolution of man, embodied with all of its terrene, its travesty, its love, and it’s spirit, has come full circle. The answer to the question “why are we here?” is to witness what happens next.”

A tall Asian gentleman walks in front of the camera. He wears a long fur, tiger printed, coat with no shirt beneath. A vibrant color of his tattoos flows from edge to edge of the fur, running all the way up to the front of his throat. He wears spike faced sunglasses as he begins to slowly look at the crew behind the camera.

Those who do not give in to their deepest of selves will never truly know they’re truest of abilities. The physicality is only skin deep, the intelligence is just a chemical reaction, but the soul knows no limit. I have been asked sense prior to leaving Germany, what would I consider myself? To my surprise by the end of the conversation these one-dimensional individuals where referring to my alliance between good an evil. Such a question could not be answered in one thought.  So complicated, yet so simple. To answer would in tale the need to observe all that is life. For I am that of the god of Old Testament, I am nether good nor evil, right nor wrong, for I am a slave to my own humanity, thus graced with free will. Free will to do both good and evil, and yet having the choice to do absolutely nothing.

The man smiles and adjusts his coat.

Some may point out that previous actions dictate who a person is. I, being no more special than anyone else, but with complications, my actions can only be defined that of an enigma. Those with an inquisitive mind may find the root answer, the truth behind the glasses.

He slowly turns his attention to the crew behind the camera again. He slowly pans around the camera before bringing his attention center.

I survive, simple fact there of, I am slave to the basic human instinct, of self-preservation. And by not being bounded by pseudo lines in the sand, I am left without restraints, shackles, free… to do what I must, and nothing is off limits. Homer told stories of superior humans, those with the ability to put all personal preservations aside, in order to survive. To perform super human acts, that many took strictly as fiction, other believing he was insane, and those who believe that the gods themselves where whispering in his ear, telling him tales of a hero to come, that no matter the objectives, that time will create the perfect warrior. I was raised to believe that that time is here, with me. This could be nothing more than the delusional upbringing of a victim of western upbringing in an eastern society. It could very well be laughable, and everything I was told as a child could be wrong, but until I am proven wrong, you just have to ask yourself, could he really be?

He takes off his coat and tosses it on the floor showing off the physical demonstration. He rotates his neck and adjusts his glasses.

I have amazed Asia, I have shocked the Germanic cultures, and now I am in the West, to once again show dominance over those too weak to be human. I now have my schedule full this week of two that needs to realize that there is much more than their single processed minds currently exist. Two men that I hold no ill will towards, nor hold any such allegiance with. The first of men, someone who in himself see’s more than what he is. He understands the existence of more. You preach of Jesus and compare yourself to that of a carpenter. Though your outward existence is nihilistic at best. We could even have been brothers in existentialism, if not for the fact you too seem to see yourself only in the one-dimension. You see yourself separated from yourself and those you hold higher than yourself. After your loss to Miseria, one can question what is left for you? Those who feel themselves to hold power believe that you are nothing more than a baby sitter. Once headlining the show, placed back at the bottom. To make it worse, it is your job to welcome someone new. If paths differed, I would not stand for such actions, then again, if paths differed, Miseria may not have walked out alive. You talk about how superior you are for you beliefs, your abilities, and yet you fall from grace, and now you must exist with a hole. The void of knowing that you could not find it within yourself to do what is needed to survive, to prove that you are superior, yet after your show of power, it seems that you have found a limitation, and found your humanity. Now you look to redeem yourself. You want your shot back, but can you find that part inside that you wouldn’t last week?

He looks to his right and shakes his head ‘no’.

You wish to strike fear into you opponent’s heart. A concept I too am familiar with. But what you portray, I do not see what there is to be feared. Am I to fear your size, that which a man smaller than I could not install fear in me from size alone. Though size alone does not deem a man to be feared. Your ability perhaps? That of a showing of failure? Men of my past that I admittedly became weary of had reason to be so, you, you are lost.

He looks back towards the camera

You seem more of an evangelion. Praying on the hopeless, in for yourself using religion to justify your means. I could easily state how disgusting it is to take advantage of the weak, the hopeless, but in the end, those who are weak, will parish in the end. You think that God will protect you, yet you separate yourself from him. Why would a being of supreme power, care about someone so far from themselves? Why would an elephant care if an ant is going to be crushed? So pray to your God, preach to those who will listen, while all along others write your final chapter. For you, Genesis will be upon you, and then what would be left? You faith in a higher power would have forsaken you, your faith in yourself will be shattered, and then who would Jeremiah Christianson be? What words will you then choose to further support the idea, that you deserve anyone’s attention? Your destiny is to cease to exist just like those of the old religions, those gods of the polytheism religions. You must first connect to the humanity inside, and destroy it. You must catch up, and become the evolution of man. But such goals are unobtainable, and thus I feel that you may be nothing more than a vapored existence that will mark the way to something greater. We all have our parts to play in this life, you are no different, but if you should ask me which part you play? I would have to say, ‘wait and find out, because spoiling greatness takes away from the experience of witnessing first hand.’

He stairs at the camera for a beat.

Yet to my sadness, there is someone with a worse visual condition then that of Mr. Christianson. The ‘hooded man’, one who fancies himself an evil man, a “bad guy” if you will. The conflicting aspect of this person is he seems to fail to understand what it even means to not care. I believe at one point of time I heard him comment on losing to Jeremiah Christianson that he was ‘the better man’. With self-defeating ideology like that, is there any wonder that you find yourself in the position that you are? This may very well be a job of entertainment, but those who watch, do not care out hollow verbs and adjectives, they care about the carnage, if I may, that partakes in the ring. Yet blinded by another pseudo deity that you separate yourself from. Your failure is that you do not take it for yourself. You pray and blame your failures on external forces. You are it, you must understand your place in this universe. You are nothing more than dust to a galaxy. I wish that there was something I could teach you, show you, but in the end, it would be as if teaching a wall to speak. There is only one choice for you this week, to hide. I will allow you to show up to collect a pay check, but if you attempt to even step into the ring, to try and evolve into something more than you are capable of evolving to, you will be obliterated. This is a lifetime changing impasse. From this moment until Wednesday night you have the opportunity to change your career path. You still have your opportunity to go back home, take off your silly sweatshirt and wash it, even start a family and get a job at whatever American Dream job you may have. Adhere this though, if you decide otherwise, come to take another shot at showing that you are the biggest bad guy, that night, in that ring, you will find nothing but reality. You will see your worst nightmare in the forum of reality. I will oblige you with the experience of witnessing first hand what it is like to find someone superior than yourself.

He takes off his spike faced sunglasses and tosses them off camera.

The two of you will experience something you have yet to fathom. You will find that all of your prayers will be answered, and may even understand that all prayers sometimes come in the forum of misfortune. This week it comes in the forum of Tiger G, the definition of neutrality. Nether of you men will shake my inner self. I fill the role of that which is needed, I am the big bad wolf, I am the horror of every European fairytale, I am the shining example, and I am the hero. I may be no God, but I am as close to one as either of you two men will ever meet. I know exactly what I am and what I am capable of. Can either of you two say the same thing?

Tiger G slowly turns his head still looking at the camera.

Tiger G
Because I don’t think you can. Prepare yourselves.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 01:33:30 pm by J-Dub » Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: