Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 30, 2024, 12:40:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Where sleeping dogs lye

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where sleeping dogs lye  (Read 86 times)
Wes Bravo
Rookie

Badges: (View All)
10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Level 3 Karma Signature Karma Good Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« on: March 24, 2014, 06:29:45 pm »

*The camera shows Wes Bravo sitting in his luxury room full of lit candles. He stares into the camera with a huge smile on his face as he reaches over and takes a sip of his Mimosa. He then sets it back down to the side.*

Wes
"Suppose I told you that dogs and humans alike can understand each other to a certain degree. That they can speak to each other on the same level and have that same sense of understanding. This is, of course, a fantasy world scenario and I am indeed molding minds by putting together a fictional world. Well now, lets think about that for a moment, lets think that dogs specifically could communicate with humans on the same level. In this world would the humans respect the dogs more? Would the dogs try and turn on their once supposed masters and even the odds? There really is no telling, but, a majority of people would think that both species could live together in harmony. That they would never break that loyal bond between man and dog, thus proving true the absolute label of mans best friend. Dogs are dogs, plain and simple. It does not matter if they could communicate or not, they will never be on the same level as humans. Humans were dubbed the masters years ago for a reason, that reason being that they were the better of the species. Humans were dominate, their has never been a time where dogs ran the world to a degree that humans have and even if there were, the humans would come along and send the dogs running back to their holes in the ground. In this fantasy world it would only be fitting to have a fairy tale ending, but the ending you're looking for is not the one played out in my mind. The ending is that all dogs are banished. The truce is broken, you are no longer mans best friend but instead their servant. That is the way it was painted to be, dogs serve man, their is no friendship. What does this have to do with anything you are probably questioning, well its very simple indeed, it is a metaphor young chaps. A metaphor, a funny way of walking around the truth. The metaphor is that their are far too many dogs wandering about in the world that belongs to man."

*Wes gets up from his luxury seating and continues to walk down the hall.*

Wes
"I say, somewhere along the line this fantasy world that I spoke of has somehow come true. Dogs have been able to communicate with their masters and not only that, but they have convinced them to share the same luxuries and spoils that they have to enjoy for themselves. It is absolutely revolting to think that everything I worked for could be unceremoniously split in half with a dirt dwelling mutt just out of a gesture. A gesture such as sharing is nothing to me. It comes out of kindness something I do have I will admit but I do not have it when it comes to those who want, and feed, and just take and take. Say, if I were to go to the market and pick up a grade A, top of the line beef steak, come all the way back to my home and continue on cooking that steak. I would prepare a feast for one based off of my effort in going to collect all of the necessities in order to enjoy a perfect, well deserved meal. Now, as I sit down to enjoy this meal, after it is complete of course, a mutt comes out of the woodwork and glances upon me and my plate. They sit there and stare with their sad eyes, they want, they beg, they sit there and hope that you can somehow muster up the decency to throw them just a piece. Just a piece, that is all they claim to want. Only, it does not stop there, if you were to throw that piece, which most do out of guilt, they quickly suck it up and go back to wanting more. They keep staring, keep gawking, keep looking and begging, they cannot get enough. Point being, YOU have went out and obtained the steak, YOU have worked to prepare the glorious meal, YOU have done all of the hard work and yet THEY have come to just try and take as much as they can until it is all gone. You can be a very kind person, that is not what this is about, it's about setting rules, drawing lines, making your intentions known and very clear that YOU are the better half. That whatever YOU want YOU deserve and should not be entitled to give it away. Most do out of good nature, they think in their mind that they are being the better person when deep down they already were."

*Wes walks up the stairs and puts on a black robe.*

Wes
"I have figured out that most may think my rant is about actual dogs and they will come to the conclusion that I hate animals and am an abuser. Do not call PETA, this is not about family pets. This is about what is right and what is wrong, the WWG is infested with lower class scum that come along just to suck up everything the people there have worked for. Who am I to talk you probably question, I am, after all, the new guy in town. I feel like I am one of the most qualified men to speak on this matter because this does not only happen in the WWG. It happens all around the world and I have seen it a number of times I tell you. What I am trying to do is rid the WWG of the lower class and if I cannot get them out completely I will certainly put them where they belong and that is underneath the table. The dogs belong on the floor, laying in their beds eating kibble out of a tin. You want my steak dinner? Too bad, get your own, and if you cant, so be it, leave me to enjoy mine. My proposition is still very serious, those fortunate like me I again, extend my hand and loyalty to you, asking you for your help. Please, restore order within the WWG, let us band together and make the dogs lye down. Let it be the way it should, let us all sit at our table eating our rightfully deserved meals while the mutts scramble and claw over themselves to try and get a peak at what we have. I am Wesley Bravo, will you do the right thing?"

*Wes then looks off to the side as a silhouette of a woman laying in his bed is in the background. The camera fades to black.*

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Braden
Rookie

Badges: (View All)
Level 3 Poll Voter Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Signature Level 2 10 Posts Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 11:33:45 pm »

Ryan Dee posted a message back to Wesley Bravo today.

Ryan Dee - You can sit there and preach everything you are trying to preach but as long as you know that what you are preaching is absolute bullshit. I'll be damned if i sit back and allow you to walk into the WWG and just because you have money get handed anything and everything. I've worked my ass off since day one in this business, i've worked my ass off in the independant scene and while i may not have the best win/loss record here in the WWG i won't allow people like yourself to walk over everyone because you have money. You see Wesley Bravo you think money is power and in your world it just may be that, but this isnt your world this is the world of the WWG and you have no power here. I for one will not stand by you but i will do the right thing and the right thing is anything but what your trying to preach, there will be no Wesley Bravo movement because i will stop you at any cost.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: