Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 20, 2024, 10:23:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Beginning of the End.

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Beginning of the End.  (Read 50 times)
The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Badges: (View All)
Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« on: March 25, 2014, 05:52:42 pm »

A large tower that seemed to reach as tall as Heaven itself cascades across our screen as we fade in on a lavish, old gothic cathedral.  One of the most distinctive features is the large stained glass windows. Architectural innovations of its time were used to divert the weight of the massive roof away from the walls making the use of large windows possible.  A tide of brightly colored light splays across the floor amongst the pews as we enter the church.

“Revelations in the Bible tells of this scroll in God's right hand that is sealed with seven seals.  The binding kind, not the sea world kind. The Lamb of God, The Lion of Judah also known as The Superstar Jesus Christ, The Sacrificial One Himself opens the first four of the seven seals, which summons four beings that ride out on white, red, black, and pale horses. Although some interpretations differ, in most accounts, the four riders are seen as symbolizing Conquest, War, Famine, and Death, respectively. This vision of the Apocalyptic Asylum is that the four horsemen are to set a divine end upon the world as it is known.  They are the Harbingers of the Last Judgment.”

— Revelation 6:1-2 - Then I saw when the Lamb broke one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures saying as with a voice of thunder, “Come.” I looked, and behold, a white horse, and he who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.

This centuries old church is built with a floor plan that reflected a symbolic significance. It is no accident that most gothic cathedrals like this are constructed with the head of the church to the East. The orientation then determined the themes for the programs of sculpture that decorated the exterior. The northern façade, associated with cold and darkness, is where depictions of Old Testament themes are found. The south, which received the most light, is usually given over to stories from the New Testament. The western façade, which witnesses the setting of the sun, is devoted to depictions of the Last Judgment.

“The Revelation of Jesus Christ is the key to the prophetic Bible and eventually to WWG. It is the key to the end of times. Many people try to learn, or unlock the mysteries of God through education, through mans wisdom, but God intentionally hid his mysteries from the natural mind.  Quote, Unquote - Normal people won‘t see it coming… but I do.  I know the end is here for Maxwell Lord.  I know the end is impending for men like Miseria and Alex Anders, and so many others.  Oh there is going to be much suffering; far and wide our pestilence will spread across this and like an infection.”

— Revelation 6:3-4- When He broke the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come.” And another, a red horse, went out; and to him who sat on it, it was granted to take peace from the earth, and that men would slay one another; and a great sword was given to him.

“War…The Persecutor.  The righteous justice - oh and it will be yours to have, Maxwell!  All the Justice for every word you said at the pay per view.  The Wretched Nobody is nothing to be scoffed at… and Justice is coming your way. You will come to understand the severity storming in on WWG… oh and what a spectacle it will be.”

The cathedral was intended to become an integral part of religious observance, to induce awe and inspire worship.  This is entirely lost on these two, but what dwells on the other side of this reality isn’t all so pleasant as Heaven.  Ages ago the designer intended to flood the interior of the church with colorful and bright light. An inscription on the door before us reads:

“The dull mind rises to truth through that which is material
And, in seeing this light, is resurrected from its former submersion.”

— Revelation 6:5-6 - When He broke the third seal, I heard the third living creature saying, “Come.” I looked, and behold, a black horse; and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. And I heard something like a voice in the center of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not damage the oil and the wine.”

We get our first glimpse of Grace in this stronghold of Goodness. The magnificent height of the ceiling was to draw the worshiper’s thoughts toward heaven and away from thoughts of that which thrives in the pit. This sensory experience was heightened by the decoration Grace provides us. She is sitting in the front most pew. The abundance of light was the most important reason for using the stained glass windows. The light itself demonstrated theological ideas for just as the spirit of God passed through the womb of the virgin, losing nothing of his divinity in the process, so the light passes through the material of the glass and yet maintains its illuminating properties. Thus the stained glass was intended to communicate abstract theological truths, to evoke a sensory experience in which the invisible becomes visible.

“Revelations’ many visions and descriptions can be laid over past, present, or future events, but readers of all times and places tend to think Revelation describes the prelude to the Apocalypse as being right now.  Oh how wonderful it will be for them when the vindication of proof occurs!  Of course, many have debated it for 1,950 years, give or take, and many a soul has been nominated by doomsayers as the Antichrist.  It is always the question of what can happen?  Do you wonder, Maxwell… do you wonder what may happen to you?  No… I’m sure your foolish confidence simply won’t allow you to.

— Revelation 6:7-8 - When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come.” I looked, and behold, an ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death; and Hades was following with him. Authority was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Another striking aspect of decoration in the gothic cathedral is the sculptures scattered around the womb of worship. As worshipers stood in the light filtering through the jewel tones of the stained glass, they were surrounded by images of angels and saints. Like the stained glass, these sculptures also depicted Biblical scenes. In addition, they also included figures of kings, churchment and peasants, figures that illustrated the hierarchy of the ordered society. Some of the sculptures depicted scenes from the harvest year and corresponding signs of the zodiac, both illustrating the chronological order of the calendar year. And frequently there were figures representing the virtues and vices, which illustrated the timely moral order of the world.

“Revelation is an allegory, and you need to always be prepared for The End in your heart. Some Christian sects hold that Satan is being held in the wings by God, where he can be dragged out onto the cosmological and ecclesiastical stage whenever God chooses to bring about the End Times. So the best way to prepare isn't to look for signs of The End, but to live every day like it's the last one.  Soon so many of you in WWG will embrace what meager scraps you do have, all that much more appreciatively.  I have brought The Angel from the Abyss to bear his brand of wrath upon all standing between him and bringing Me that WWG Heavyweight Title!  Defiance will be an acceptance of Death!  Death of your career, death to your future!  A demise of everything you spent so many years working so hard for… all because a pretty little girl like me has much higher ambition than all you big strong, burley boys.”

— Revelation 6:9-11 - When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held. And they cried with a loud voice, saying, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?” Then a white robe was given to each of them; and it was said to them that they should rest a little while longer, until both the number of their fellow servants and their brethren, who would be killed as they were, was completed.

Not only was the cathedral meant to focus on the central act of worship, the mass, but also to house relics of the saints. These relics attracted pilgrims, like the one pictured here, from all over Christendom who traveled to the great cathedrals to view them. Thus, the cathedral was turned to a more practical purpose by providing housing for the pilgrims.

“Revelation is a road map that tells how to trigger Armageddon and the Second Coming. The formation of the disease and bloodshed has begun… long before Carnage goes to air, wheels have been put into motion.  Events that will change fates drastically.  Your fate, Maxwell… your fate is sealed… and all you deserve for your arrogance and petulance.”

— Revelation 6:12-17 - I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood. And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

“In the end… everything will end.- every one will be ended.  Except, that is… for My Wretched Nobody.  That poor tortured soul never even really had a chance to start living his life - and now what it comes down to is a simple measure of  how many among you are willing to reach into their own depths and find that spec of severity in themselves.  I know how far down Wretch‘s tragic rabbit hole goes… it‘s a deep, dark. Uncommonly inhumane and depraved shade of anguish.  Its coming, Maxwell… horrors unimaginable are bounding towards you.  You have no escape, you are bound for failure.  You are a martyr, Maxwell.  Make the most of what little time you have left… just be cautious… the devil‘s in the details while the littlest things make us happy, Maxwell… the inmate is taking over the asylum… beds, heads and the dead will all burn as this place is collapsed.  You are but our tinder, Maxwell.  The material most easily rendered into silken ash.  My Wretched Nobody - surrounded by demons - is going to alter the course of WWG ever so viciously... ”

Appearing almost as if in prayer with her head leaned down, hands clasped on her lap everything about this ominous building still sends shivers down even a courageous spine.  Evidence that no matter how hallowed the ground and how bright the light - darkness can still grip our minds in fear.  What is it Grace is talking about?  Is it metaphor or warning, is it spiritual enlightenment or the rantings of a lunatic?  With Carnage so close we're left to wonder exactly how far the Carnage is going to go.

(OOC Cut this down a lot from what I'd intended... I for one found it to be a lot of reading still, I'll put what came out into another rp soon.)
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: