Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 03:39:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Pyscho Championship Roleplay Section

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pyscho Championship Roleplay Section  (Read 1479 times)
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« on: March 27, 2014, 10:39:00 pm »

This is the weekly thread where roleplays for the Pyscho Championship are posted.

There are a few simple rules.

- There is a word limit of 500 words at this point.
- One roleplay per person, per week.
- To challange a champion you must post a roleplay before sunday night at midnight ( Australian Time) to allow the champion reply or make a post in here saying you are going to be challanging for the championship and then you have until Carnage deadline to post. If no challange or RP is posted before Sunday midnight (Australian time) then the championship won't be defended that week , a champion can however make a challange. This is to stop someone from t-bagging.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 04:14:32 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

Wrestler: Derrick Trotter, Leader of Dell's Rangers.
Hometown: Peckem, London
Weight: 245lbs
Height: 6ft 1
Finishers: The Market Stall (Powerbomb) Cashing in (Spear)

Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts Webmaster Spammer 25 Posts in one day One year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Apple User Search Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Karma 50 Posts Poll Voter 10 Posts Level 3 Combination Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2016, 07:47:46 pm »

Derrick Trotter: So Jason King, You are the current world Champion, You hammered me with that fecking crowbar, It seems to me as you can’t win with out it. You tried to take me out before our world title match with Marcus Collins and you tried to take me out during the match. But guess what me old mucker you failed and failed badly. To take me out you had better take my legs away from me. Make sure that I can’t walk anymore. Make sure that I can’t fight, Because that’s what us Trotter’s are all about isn’t that right Rodders?

Rodney: Sure is brother, Now you may be able to take one of us out Jason but you sure as hell can’t both of us out. We are here for that Psycho title you have. Sure it won’t be here for long but i would rather have one of us Trotter’s have it than a scum bag like you. You don’t deserve to have the world title let alone the Psycho title. We aim to aim to destroy you Jason.

First the Psycho title then the World title, One way or another you are going down Jason this we can promise you. It may not be today but we are coming for you sunshine. And if your crew decides to try and save you then we shall take them out two.

Derrick Trotter: That’s right bro, You started this Jason and were going to end it. You think by being world champion that makes you the best, No, You are just a paper champion holding two belts at once makes you feel like god, Well your not god, Your just a dickhead. Leave that crowbar behind and leave your gang at home and then then we shall find out what kind of man you really are. A little **** in a big man’s world.Let me tell you something, Your going to get Trottered!
Report Spam   Logged

1x Absolute Champion (Derrick Trotter)
2x Carnage Champion. (Derrick Trotter)
1x Pyscho  Champion (Derrick Trotter)
1x Carnage Champion (Rodney Trotter)
Jason King

Wrestler: Jason King
Hometown: Bronx New York
Weight: 189 lbs
Height: 5'10
Finishers: Act of God/AOG & Shut Up and Die
W/L/D Record: You're asking the wrong question...

Who's afraid of the Big Black Wolf....

Search Karma Bad Level 5 One year Anniversary Windows User Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Poll Voter Linux User Mobile User 50 Posts Level 3 Karma 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2016, 11:08:16 am »

I…am about to get…Trottered

Wow… I have to say I have to take back a lot about what I said about you two because I honestly thought that you both didn’t have half a brain to split between you but just then you showed the world how much you truly understand your position in this company.

In your own words you have attributed being “Trottered” as a horrible state of being. A **** awful phase in ones life were they’ll feel pain, loss, insignificance, an inability to see ones **** feet when they look down, all the characteristic when one thinks of when they hear the name “Trotter”

So yes boys you are so right IF I were to ever become more “Trotter like” I surely WOULD be a massive **** up who only gains championships when they can slip in at the last minute and snake them away.  IF I were to become any more “Trotter like” like I WOULD most likely take my crow bar and beat my brains out my damn self so I wouldn’t have to live a single solitarily minute with such filth running through my veins.

Real talk I think you both are stronger than anyone gives you credit for because I don’t know how you can walk around looking anyone in eyes like men when your name, when “Trotter”, is synonymous with failure again and again and again. The fact that you haven’t taken a long walk of a short pier is beyond me cuz I don’t know how ANYONE could exist with the amount of **** mediocrity you two spew out of your lives day in and day out. Seriously how. Do. You. DO IT?

That’s not all because not only do you have the stones to get up in the morning as opposed to disappearing like the world wants oh no! You walk right up to the throne and speak to their better as if they actually matter.

Do you realize that I didn’t get this Psycho Championship; I didn’t get this WORLD championship one day because of a “sudden 24 hour rule change” right? Management didn’t allow me to sneak in and grab a pin fall at the last minute. I got these belts because I was better than every other person in this company and you assholes are not even in the top fifty. I know janitors that deal with bigger specks of **** than you and they are miles above anything you could ever bring to the table.

I will give Rodney a pass because he seems like his dumb ass is just following the leash but Derrick…why would you do this to your brother? I get it’s no fun bleeding alone but do you hate him or something? Did I kick your ass so hard last time you forgot whom you were talking to? Do you know where you are?

This aint a play ground…this is MY ground...run home kids before I put you 6 feet under it.

Report Spam   Logged

World Heavyweight Champion x1
Psycho Champion x2 (Last One to hold It)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: