Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 20, 2024, 09:50:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Bravo Movement Moves Forward

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bravo Movement Moves Forward  (Read 81 times)
Wes Bravo
Rookie

Badges: (View All)
10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Level 3 Karma Signature Karma Good Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« on: March 28, 2014, 10:31:43 am »

*The camera shows a dark room with a light in the background behind Wesley Bravos silhouette. The background shows that it is his luxurious house as he is out on the deck. He lights a match and puffs on a very fine Cuban cigar. Just before waving the match out, he lets out a puff of smoke and looks off to the right as if he is thinking.*

*Wesley waves the match out and lets out another puff of smoke before setting his cigar down.*

Wes
"What a fine predicament we all have found ourselves in, don't you agree? This past Carnage, we saw a number of things occur on a great addition of our weekly program. So many incidents, so many individuals flip flopping back and forth and even some losing faith in things they thought were oh so secure. Need I set an example? Well, lets say one is not required but I would rather humor you all in bringing one up. This fine example consists of my allegiance with the very talented, Manny Vrakas. A couple of weeks ago I issued an open invitation for those who are like me, to rise up with me and band together to rid this fine company of weak and powerless miscreants. I chose to make my intentions very clear right from the beginning, I chose to draw that very distinctive line in the metaphorical sand, Manny Vrakas is one of those who, like me, have stood up and decided to join me. He agrees with my intentions, he was one of the many people that heard my call. He shares the same interest as I to destroy the foundation these lower class dogs have built on top of the empire belonged to the wealthy. Lets face it here, the WWG is a VERY valuable company indeed. It is a highly marketable million dollar company, it should be decorated with golden halls and nothing but the finest of everything. Needless to say it is a very expensive company to be in, the talent gets paid a very large amount to go out there and put on a show for those willing to pay to watch said show. The company's stock holders, or, managers as you would call it decide that its OK to pay all of the talent a very large sum just for half the effort. That being said, that is where you get people like Ryan Dee and Mike Maddox involved, people like these leeches walk through those doors knowing that they will attain a paycheck consisting of a high dollar amount. That is, even if, they are to perform that night or not. They expect to get paid to act like little children, the reality of their situation is they are undeserved of said income. Their effort in anything they have done or shown is second best to all, even Barney Green is it? Yes, even Barney Green has shown more of an effort putting his name out there, even if he is a fat slob who drinks all of the time. Now, now, no need for mindless insults correct? I suppose, so lets just move forward, after all, that is all we can do."

*Wes stands up and officially puts the cigar out even after a few puffs. He then walks back inside and heads over to his gentlemen chambers. He casually walks over to his desk and pours a glass of Brandy. He takes a sip and then slightly leans on his desk.*

Wes
"It is only fitting that I acknowledge that my very first match in the WWG will be Wednesday at Carnage. Carnage, such a violent name for a television show, if I were in charge I would change it to something more sophisticated because lets face it, the WWG is such a proud, rich company that it should not devalue itself with names such as Carnage. Never the less I must face things beyond my control right now, but right now my debut match with Mike Maddox is not beyond my control. Mr. Maddox, you seem to have a problem with me now and I simply ask why? Could it be because I played an essential part in putting Ryan Dee in the hospital? If that is the case, why is it that you are angered by my actions? I understand, he is a friend of yours and you must stick up for your friends, after all, friendship is what builds alliances and progresses them into doing great things. My proposal of getting a group together so far consists of me and Manny Vrakas, now he hasnt officially stated he is siding with me but it seems to be playing out that way. What I am trying to say is that the alliance I am building is going to be based off of one goal, we will stand together to accomplish that goal all while developing a friendship with one another. I could extend you an offer Mr. Maddox but lets be clear here, you may have the movie star looks I will say that, you are quite the dashing young man. You just simply do not have what it takes to help me, I rephrase, to help us in accomplishing a goal. It is because you are one of the dogs we are trying to take to the pound, you understand? Who am I kidding, of course you dont. Why would you understand? You are just like most of those ingrates that rise and stand against authority, you sit back and think you have some sort of entitlement to something. You act as if you have everything you need but can no longer garner anything that matters. Your resentful attitude towards me and Mr. Vrakas is rooted out of jealously, lets be clear, you are simply jealous of what guys like us have of what guys like me have. Your friend, Ryan Dee, he stated that he could not stand people like me therefore putting him on the other side of that scale, you see? I am well aware that everyone has their flaws, I am no perfect role model, after all, I have my fair share of vices."

*Wesley then takes another sip of Brandy and lights a cigarette. He takes a soft drag.*

Wes
"I do not, however, let those vices interfere with my accomplishments. You and I, Mr. Maddox, you and I will fight each other come Wednesday and we will be fighting with two different states of mind. You fight for revenge, you fight to avenge your friend Ryan Dee because you simply do not see the major flaw that he has and the mistake in which he made. Ryan Dee was just going to be a sheep in the herd, he was going to move with the pack without any further damage when all was said and done, but he decided to put his nose in my business and attempt to make it a personal matter between him and I. He decided to speak out against me, to rebel against my authority and make it known that he did not agree with my intentions. As you know, Mr. Maddox, I am a very respectable man, I give it to those who I think deserve it and Ryan Dee simply does not deserve my respect. I do not care for what he has done, I do not care for what he has won, I will not sit back and have this little worm verbally bash me and everything I stand for. So I did something about it, with the help from Manny Vrakas of course who, I might add, is a very respectable man himself. Ryan Dee was an example Mr. Maddox, he played the martyr so that you can come to an understanding one of which that consists of what will happen to you come Wednesday. I am a very competible person, so come Wednesday, I will show you why your kind of person does not belong in an establishment such as this. It dissapointes me that someone like you, with your looks and potential, has the know how of a common street hobo. It isn't always about money Mr. Maddox, but it certainly helps the outlooks of others towards you when you have it. I am not denying that you may have some, but you simply just do not have enough. I am Wesley Bravo, and I will show you why my movement with not go unnoticed."

*Wesley walks over to the window and looks out over the Ocean.*

*Camera fades out to black.*
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 02:13:28 pm »

Well built rp here.  I could say I'd have liked to see more scene - but the fact is I've watched what you've done since you first posted here... and I know to look at this, you're more or less letting the breaks off and allowing the character to build momentum based on the validity of the character himself.  Lots of lads come into efeds and they play a short-game.  They want to be champ in 3 months.  Granted with WWG rebooting - that's more a possibility now than ever before - however I see every time you post.  With each reveal and step Bravo's taken to unfurl his persona and effervesce his notice here in WWG.  I get the impression you're into the long-game... and that's the ideal tactic right now.

Time and effort are all it takes... but right now - WWG's past Legends are just that, in the past (for the most part.) so having your goals set somewhere beyond two weeks from now is how you and anyone else smart enough to play it that way - are going to plant your flags nearer to the top of this federation and its all encompassed history.
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Wes Bravo
Rookie

10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Level 3 Karma Signature Karma Good Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 03:55:06 pm »

Thank you sir! I appreciate the words stemmed from kindness and yes, I do like to build my characters. I simply cannot jump in it with a character I just built, it would be too quick and really nobody would know what he was about.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: