Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 06:59:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

It weeps

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It weeps  (Read 54 times)
Steven

Badges: (View All)
« on: April 01, 2014, 02:03:51 pm »

It took just three seconds. Three seconds of not focusing and suddenly the world came crashing down. Being the World Champion in WWG was supposed to make everything perfect. There was nothing that was going to stop Miseria now… there was nothing that was going to stop the misery. Alex Anders ruined it all though. He showed that there is probably something out there that can stop the misery and it’s focus. Miseria didn’t pay attention to his match completely for one moment and just like that he was being rolled up and pinned before he could figure out what was even going on.

There was no way that things were going to stay that way though. Miseria got back up to his feet and glared at Anders with a look that showed that Anders was going to get his in the future. Before Miseria could force that to happen sooner rather than later, out came Grace Brutal and her cast of misfits. Miseria could only smirk as he watched the three men slowly make their way to the ring like they didn’t know what was going on. When they eventually got to ringside Miseria was more than ready for a fight.

Earlier in the night The Wretched Nobody won the number one contender’s match and got his match against Miseria in the future. Last time the two of them met in the ring Nobody was able to get away with the victory when Adam Starr couldn’t even keep up a fight for a small portion of the match. Now it was going to be a clash of two titans and we were going to see just who would be able to pull through. Miseria had dealt with the height difference already and showed that if he was underestimated that he would have no problem whatsoever putting his opponent away.

Of course, before anything could happen between the crew and Miseria, out came Licious to ban anyone from even getting in contact with Miseria. time and time again Licious had got involved in Miseria’s business and it was almost enough. Miseria knew that if he crossed paths with the staff though that would spell the end of his opportunity and he wasn’t about to throw away the chance to make his opponents feel the misery through their matches. Inside though Miseria knew that things certainly weren’t going to work out on this path anymore. Time and time again the staff was getting in the way of Miseria’s goals.

Things might have started off rough for Miseria after winning the championship that he had been fighting for over the weeks now. There is nothing that will stop the misery from flowing through the rankings of this company and there is going to be nothing that can stop it. There will be no more reactions. No more fooling around. Now it’s all business and the first thing that was going to have to be done was making a statement. In a few days, Carnage will come rolling around again. This time though, Miseria wasn’t going to be on the losing side of things. This time around… the misery would strike back.

~ ~ ~

The scene opens up to the familiar rafters that Miseria has made home over the past few weeks. There he sits on the railing, just mere millimetres away from a fall that would mean certain death. Yet there he sits with a smile across his face. The mask he wears though shows the ‘misery’ that he has been fighting for since he started in the WWG. It seems that just now that things were getting serious though. The smirk fades away from his face and he tilts his head and stares into the camera for a moment before beginning to speak up.

“Last week we saw that people cannot be underestimated… we saw that Alex Anders and his forever underdog character that he has created may be something more than just his imagination. We also saw that with a mere wag of her finger that Grace Brutal can get three of the biggest misfits in the company to come together in a fight against their feelings inside. Truly it is a world that makes me… happy. Yes, it is more than relieving to see so many people go against everything that is going through their minds. No matter how over-confident or how low they get, they will always deny what’s going through their heads…”

Miseria begins to chuckle to himself, shaking his head as he leans forward slightly.

“Well let me tell you about a little secret… no matter what these people think, they will never be able to ignore what is going on in their heads! The misery that grows inside each and every one of us will not just wait for when a person is ready to accept his/her fate. No, it doesn’t care about fate. It will continue to attack and break a person until they can’t go on. I am here to… speed along the process per say, and tonight on Carnage is going to be a real example of what can be done in that ring. Licious decided that it would be wise to have a six-man tag team match as the main event of Carnage and honestly… I can’t wait to be able to play god to so many people in the ring!”

Miseria looks around him for a moment deep in his thoughts as he thinks about what will happen in the match.

“At Carnage we saw Grace Brutal bring The Wretched Nobody, Tiger G, and Jeremiah Christianson together to take out Maxwell Lord in what should’ve been a competitive match to see who got to challenge for the World Championship. It was all thrown away because grace can not deal with the misery of failure. She can not for one second think about what it will be like to not get her way instantly with this company and her life, and that’s why she created this little alliance full of questionable decisions. And now at Carnage I will get to be the one who picks them apart one by one!”

Miseria laughs to himself before tilting his head, appearing to go serious for a moment.

“I am not a man who works with others. In fact I do not want to even consider myself an ally of Alex Anders for more than a moment. I will make sure that he sees in this match that I refuse to work with someone who is so caught up in his self image to hide his faults. I will however help him delay the misery to make sure that I am victorious. Anders can get his share of the misery at a later date, that is perfectly okay with me. For now, we need to make sure that Grace gets a clear view of what misery can do to someone…”

Miseria nods to himself, knowing just what he had to consider as his priority for tonight.

“Then there is Maxwell Lord, a man that I have not heard from since the semi-final of the World Title tournament. It’s a shame that Maxwell has had to deal with the misery all alone, falling more and more into the depths of his own hell. It’s all right though, as the misery sometimes comes in the form of fuel. Fuel for success that Maxwell will use to take down the three men that screwed him out of a championship match just last week. Having a man plagued by misery at my side is exactly what I need in this match, and I can’t wait to use him like the puppet that he is slowly becoming…”

Miseria starts to chuckle again but catches himself.

“Then there is the men who dare appose the misery that is taking over this company step by step. There is Tiger G, a poor soul who was so broken when he entered the company that Grace Brutal picked him up without a second consideration. Now he is nothing more than a prop to the message that Grace is trying to send to the WWG. Tonight I will make sure that you learn a lesson Tiger. Tonight you will see that the misery and fear inside of you is much more than you could have ever considered. It will break you. It will end you. At the end of it all… you will be nothing more than a fond memory to those around you.”

Miseria looks around him once again, feeling pity for a man who should not be involved in this war at all.

“Then there is Jeremiah Christianson, a man who is so delusional when it comes to his own thoughts that there is nothing that he can do anymore. He vowed that he was fighting for his cause and his words, but in the end he became nothing. The misery of his words was more than enough to ruin him, more than enough to make him a shred of what he used to be. Jeremiah, the man that stood against me for this World Championship is dead it appears, and that is a shame. I am pleased though that you have opened up to your demise, for tonight you will take one step farther into that darkness.”

Miseria laughs aloud once again but straightens himself on the railing, focusing on one last thought.

“Then there is Grace Brutal and her monster, The Wretched Nobody. There is no soul in this company that is more darkened than Nobody’s and how Grace keeps control over that mess of a man is confusing even to me. The misery weeps through him. There is only few things that the man can even do to communicate. I know though… I know that Grace wants the championsip that I possess. Who wouldn’t? It represents the power that is up for grabs in this company and it bothers her that she cannot have it. Tonight on Carnage I will show her just how clouded her dreams are with misery…

“The times of misery… are upon us.”

The lights begin to flicker as Miseria’s laughter is louder than ever heard before. The lights continue to flicker before going out entirely. When they return, there is nothing left on the railing but Miseria’s mask, appearing more demonic than ever. Would Miseria be able to get back on track at Carnage?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Badges: (View All)
Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 05:46:02 pm »

Slick... this right here is a text book role play - AND... you still found a way to rub your own stank on it.  You hit all the points, you got into every participant and you really did a good job showing how Miseria feels he is seemingly, utterly removed from them all as peers.  Sure an abundance of bravado is expected - but I read your Misera work and he's got a twinge of "It Factor" to him that Dragon Demonico never had (at least not when I knew him.). 

In spite of a fear of sounding rude, I'm still going to give you my honest take on it... Demonico leaned on his reputation a lot.  He was a well rounded ring presence who seemed to feel he'd attained his goals and done his part for the fed.  Although he certainly had - the downside of that is... he sort of stopped and stood on it if you get my meaning.  He sort of made himself a particular height the proverbial bar was set at... for better or worse... Demonico like many of his era peers made himself out to be a measure of the talent expected from a WWG competitor.  That's all fine and good.  He deserved the deep clank his brass balls made - but (And this is where my rant starts to make sense to your rp...) he always sort of 'Classed' himself in with some kind of crowd.  He was Golden era... he was in the hall of fame... he was one of the guys who had done this, that, the other thing and whatever else he could in his career.

But what he wasn't often played as - is exactly what Miseria is most.  Miseria week after week is sold, and solid.  Pretty damn well too, bud.  I, nor anyone else - should hold any doubt at this point that Miseria is an outstanding, stand out... and stand alone - competitor.  For a lucha who is based on the seemingly one trick pony show of being all about misery... His personality is Unmistakably Nonpareil.

Your roleplay is well done on a technical level.  Length, description, flow, story girth... essentially every measure ranks some equatable amount.  Honestly... I don't see anywhere you couldn't be judged in score with this.

The thing I've seen you be onto with Miseria though is the impression and the impact the character himself makes.  With Dragon Demonico, his mission statement occasionally outshone his personality - and I say that knowing I missed a large chunk proceeding my arrival.  In my time - was always seeming to be trying to represent his time - Miseria is making his time right now, he's also making people believe - he needs no Ties, no Remorse, no Forgetting and no Forgiveness.
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: