Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 16, 2024, 03:34:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Wednesday Night Carnage 16/04/14

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wednesday Night Carnage 16/04/14  (Read 156 times)
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« on: April 11, 2014, 01:23:07 am »

WWG

Live from Citizens Business Bank Arena, Ontario, California

Single Match
Ryan Dee Vs Mike Maddox

Single Match
Miccah Sunrise Vs Demartinos

Single Match - Non title
Miseria Vs Nick Sadistic w Starla Rose

Six Man Elimination Tornado Tag
Maxwell Lord, Wesley Bravo & Manuel Vrakes vs The Wretched Nobody, Tiger G & Jeremiah Christianson w Grace Brutal[/b
]
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 04:05:16 am by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Brad
Owner
Veteran

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2014, 12:52:15 pm »

Carnage comes to air and the fans are treated to Alex Anders as "Applause" by The Holophonics blasts around the arena and the fans cheer as the underdog makes his way down to the ring still showing signs of his leg injury he received a few weeks ago. Anders gets a microphone and heads into the ring and stands there taking in the Anders chants from the Anders fans in the sold out arena.

Alex Anders
Last week I got my ass handed to me from Nick Sadistic when he attacked me from behind and powerbombed me off the side of the ramp to the canvas below. It set me back with my leg injury however after meeting with the doctors and medical staff earlier today I am pleased to announce that the Nerd Herd will be 100 percent come Ground Zero where I not only will defeat Nick Sadistic and retain my Absolute Championship but i'm walking away also the WWG World Heavyweight Championship when I make one or both of the monsters bleed.

Ander's pauses taking in the cheers and the Anders cheers.

Alex Anders
Miseria last week decided that we would compete in a first blood match which gives massive advantage to not only Miseria but The Wretched Nobody but nothing is impossible for the forever underdog because at Ground Zero the misery stops, the band of circus clowns will be stopped and....

Anders is interupted by Charlie Clouser - "Dead Silence" and Grace Brutal alone comes out walking down and joining Anders inside the ring, she laughs.

Grace Brutal
You actually think you can beat The Wretched Nobody? Miseria actually thinks he can beat The Wretched Nobody? But lets be honestly brutal Alex and that is nobody can stop Wretched from becomming the next WWG world heavyweight champion, not Miseria and definantly not you Alex Anders. Truth is Alex that Wretched is going to bring me the WWG World Championship and he is going to rip you apart, he's going to rip Miseria apart and your careers will be in doubt....Ladies and Gentleman, I give to you the next WWG World Heavyweight Champion, The Wretched Nobody!

The crowd erupt in boos as Charlie Clouser - "Dead Silence" plays and Wretched Nobody walks out from behind the curtain and is fastly down to the ring where he wants to rip Anders apart right now, Anders tosses the microphone aside not backing down and Grace is about to set Wretched loose on Anders but "Wasting Time" by Red hits the PA system and the WWG World Heavyweight Champion walks out onto the ramp, microphone in hand.

Miseria
Something is missing here, i just can't seem to grasp what that is, Oh! thats right... arent you missing a few people with you Grace? Where abouts is your crew of misfits? I actually give you credit for showing up alone for once but I must say when there isnt four men standing around you your intimidation factor goes right out the window. I was looking for your entire group but I guess one of them will just have to do.

Miseria drops the microphone and places his WWG title on the ramp and then walks down to the ring looking for a fight, Miseria slides into the ring and all three men stand there getting ready for a brawl, even Anders on his injured leg isnt backing down. The music of Kavanagh then hits and he is out.

Frederick Kavangh
Wait a minute, wait right there. This isn't going to happen tonight.

The men in the ring seem to ignore Kavanagh as they all are on the defensive waiting to tear each other apart.

Frederick Kavangh
If anyone attacks the other before Ground Zero then they will be removed from the match! Grace...control your boy....Anders you need to rest that leg and fighting now isnt very smart....and Miseria you'll have to wait untill ground zero to spread your Misery. This isnt happening tonight, back down all of you.

Grace talks to Wretched and they leave the ring first, Miseria watches them as they leave up the ramp. Miseria then turns around facing Anders and they stare each other down as Carnage heads to a commercial break.
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2014, 12:56:10 pm »

The scene opens up inside of the arena when suddenly, "Hungry Like The Wolf" by Duran Duran starts to play throughout the arena. Out walks Barney Green, dressed in a "Patrice Bergeron" Boston Bruins jersey and black jeans with black sneakers. Green spits into his black mudjug as the fans stay quiet. Green walks towards the ring and grabs a microphone. Green goes to speak as the music fades.

Barney: The All-Night Tranny Thrilla has come home to WWG. You see, I have sat back and waited for the right moment to speak. I am issuing an open challenge at Ground Zero. It will be a good old fashioned street fight. It's time for me to get back into the ring and show that even at 30 years old, I can still go in the ring. I can brawl with the best of them.

Barney pauses as the fans start cheering loudly.

Barney: Thanks. That means a lot. I have seen people come and go in this business but I am here for the time being. I keep coming back for more punishment. Former Pure Pride Champion and left under controversial circumstances. The one thing that I manage to do is make people remember me. I am in the best shape I can get myself in.

"Hungry Like The Wolf" starts to play throughout the arena as Green drops the microphone and heads backstage.
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2014, 01:02:32 pm »

Single Match
Ryan Dee Vs Mike Maddox

The scene opens up to Wednesday Night Carnage, the camera zooms around the excited fans, who are out of their seats. Signs and hands of the fans are in the air, crazy fans with there costumes on of there favorite WWG wrestler warn proudly.

Adrian Riley
Welcome to Wednesday Night Carnage, where we have a big main event for you tonight! A six man elimination tornado tag match! The teams of Maxwell Lord, Wesley Bravo and Manuel Vrakes Versus Wretched Nobody, Jeremiah Christianson and Tiger G!

Chris Arenas
 That's going to be one heck of a match up, both teams have a big heated rivalry, that's going to just get even bigger! Plus a match up of Miseria and Nick Sadistic, and if Nick wins he gets entered into the Heavyweight match at Ground Zero!

Adrian Riley
What a line up we have for you tonight folks, and Ground Zero is just a few weeks away on April 30th! Let's get this first match up started!   

Matt Thomas
Entering first to the ring....Weighing in at 225lbs and hailing from Cincinnati, Ohio.....Ryan Dee!

Down the ramp walks Ryan Dee to no theme music. There is no reaction from the crowd at this point. When he makes it to the ring, Ryan Dee slides into the ring and runs to the corner climbing to the top turnbuckle and raises his arms into the air, to a slight cheer from the crowd. Ryan Dee jumps down and prepares for his match.

Matt Thomas
And his opponent, weighing in at 244lbs and is from Miami, Florida......He is the Ladies Man...Mike Maddox!

Tired by Stone Sour blasts over the PA systems as the crowd erupts in cheer, Mike Maddox with his lovely Manager Jennifer Enigma and enters the ramps when pyros ignite all down the ramp and hears the whole crowds females chanting his name. Maddox struts his stuff with his trademark leather jacket engraved with "The :Ladies Man on it. Mike then runs down to the ring and slides into the ring as Jennifer follows outside and starts clapping to Maddox staring at him intently . Maddox then runs to the nearest turnbuckle and raises his arms then cuts his throat the crowd erupts even louder. Maddox then steps in his corner with a confident and determined look on his face as he awaits for the match to start.

The ref checks both to see if there ready and rings the bell. Dee runs right at Maddox and hits him with a dropkick. Maddox falls to the mat, Dee drops down over Maddox and starts pounding his fist into Maddox's head. The crowd gives cheers for Dee, as the ref try's to get Dee off Maddox. But Dee just keeps pounding, the ref starts the five count, Dee gets off Maddox at the count of four!

Dee walks over to the corner, pulling at his hair in rage. Maddox is slowly getting to his feet, when Dee runs at him again, but this time with a clothesline. But Maddox moves out of the way and Dee stops himself before running into the turnbuckle. As Dee turns Maddox gets him with a his own clothesline. Dee falls and Maddox grabs Dee's legs and puts him into a sharpshooter!

Adrian Riley
Oh man, Maddox has Dee in the lady of despair, are we going to see a early tap out?

Chris Arenas
I hope not, I would like to see Dee get his revenge on Maddox!

Dee is in pain but manages a way to get out of the hold and kicking Maddox away from him. Dee slowly gets up, but Maddox is already back on him. Throwing punches left and right at Dee, Dee is blocking best he can and is ran into a turnbuckle. Maddox keeps punching and kicking him, ref is tell Maddox to back off, but he keeps going tell the ref counts to four!

Dee falls to the mat in the corner, Maddox walks away taunting the crowd. The ladies go crazy, while the dudes boo him and start chanting DEE! While Maddox is not paying attention, Dee hits him with a spear to him back, leveling Maddox out! Dee turns him on his back and moves him closer to a turnbuckle. Dee jumps up on the turnbuckle, signals for the five star frog splash, then jumps off and lands on Maddox.

Adrian Riley
I think we may have a winner!

Dee goes for the pin, 1.....2......3! The ref raises Dee hand as the winner!

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner.......Ryan Deeeeee!

Ryan Dee gets to his feet after the match but he looks pissed off grabbing Mike Madoxx and throws him outside the ring.

Chris Arenas
Ryan Dee has snapped.

Dee slides outside the ring grabbing Mike and tosses him into the steel ring steps. Dee gets down and fist after fist into the skull of Mike Maddox. Dee then grabs a steel chair and slams it on the ground several times but then referee's and backstage staff are down at ringside and they stand between Ryan and Mike and they plead with Ryan who drops the chair and leaves the ringside area.

Adrian Riley
Ryan Dee just snapped here tonight, he feels betrayed after last week when Mike left him to get beat down by Wesley Bravo and Manuel Vrakes.
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2014, 01:30:14 pm »

Carnage returns from commercial break and B minus is standing in the middle of the ring with a microphone in his hand.

B Minus
Last week I lost to Nick Sadistic in a submission match which ended up with me sustaining a ankle injury and has put me out of action here tonight but I can't sit back and do nothing. Nick Sadistic we have unfinished business and I want another shot at you here tonight, right now.

Adrian Riley
what? Is B minus crazy? The man is injured and he's calling out a monster like Nick Sadistic?

There is nothing, no music or appearance from Nick Sadistic or Starla Rose.

B Minus
Since the big bad cat has better things to do then address me then how bout we go searching for him.

B Minus drops the microphone and leaves the ring heading up the ramp and walks to the backstage area searching for Nick Sadistic. B Minus is then attacked by Jeremiah Christianson, Tiger G and Nick Sadistic as they knock B to the ground and three way stomp on him leaving B Minus no chance. Tiger G and Jeremiah grab B Minus and bring him up to his feet and they hold him there Nick then grabs the arm of B Minus and locks in the Sadistic Lock as B Minus screams in pain, Nick won't break the hold until he breaks the arm of B. Nick breaks the hold picking up B Minus and lays him out the Sadistic Cross. Nick Sadistic is done and he walks away but Tiger G and Jeremiah arent, Jeremiah brings B up to his feet and holds him there allowing Tiger G to hit the tigers paw, Jeremiah then swings him around and hits him with the Tristis Arbor and they leave, leaving B Minus down and out.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 01:36:44 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2014, 04:46:42 pm »

Single Match
Miccah Sunrise Vs Demartinos

The scene opens back up, fans still going nuts. The second match is getting stated.

Matt Thomas
Entering to the ring first....He weights in at 220lbs and he is from the Sonic Forest of Bonnaroo....he is Miccah Sunrise!

The lights go into funcadelic colors as "All We Need is Love" blasts over the PA. Miccah Sunrise enters the arena through the backstage curtain, dancing with his dreads flowing. He looks completely spaced out as the music takes him over. He dances his way to the ring. He slides in the ring on his stomach and starts spinning around in circles to the beat of the music. He stands up, and continues his dance, even after the music has stopped.

Adrian Riley
Like I said the last time this dancing kid came out, I hope to see move of what he can do than dance.

Chris Arenas
Well I don't know how much we will see tonight, he is going up against a man of darkness, someone who don't get a crap about anyone, even his own Man!

Matt Thomas
And his opponent, making his way to the ring, weighting in at 189lbs and is from Hinsdale County, Colorado....Demartios!

Path to Darkness by Adrian Von Ziegler begins to slowly play around the arena as the lights become dim and a eerie feeling flows upon the arena. The music continues and slowly out to face the crowd is Demartinos dressed in his signature hoodie. The music continues and Demartinos slowly walks towards the ring. Demartinos reaches the ring and he slowly walks up the stairs and enters into the ring. Demartinos settles in the middle of the ring as the lights come on and he stands there staring at the ground. Man stay's at ring side to watch his master work.

The ref rings the bell. Sunrise again still dancing even after the music has stopped. Demartinos looks up from the ground to see this hippie dancing in the corner of the ring. Demartinos isn't happy about the dancing fool, you can see in his eyes he wants to fight. Demartinos walks over to Sunrise, Sunrise doesn't seem to notice him. Demartinos pulls back and throws a right hook into the jaw of Sunrise. Sunrise fall flat on the mat, Demartinos gets down to his level and runs blow after blow all over Sunrise's body.

Demartinos picks Sunrise up after the ref pulls Demartinos off Sunrise. Demartinos sets Sunrise up for a swing neck breaker, planting Sunrise down hard! Demartinos goes for the pin, Ref counts 1......2.....! Demartinos picks Sunrise up stopping the count.

Chris Arenas
Demartinos isn't done with this rookie, plus I don't think this Sunrise knows that this isn't a dance school cause this is his second match and he is getting his ass kicked!

Demartinos sets Sunrise up for a powerbomb, picking Sunrise up and letting him sit up there showing off his strength, then lets Sunrise fall. The mat explodes and Sunrise is out. The ref checks the boy to see if he is alive and Sunrise has no response. Demartinos picks Sunrise up not caring what the ref says and sets up Sunrise up for his finisher, and delivers a Cut Throat!

Adrian Riley
Well this match is done and I guess this Sunrise is nothing more than a Sunset!

Demartinos moves Sunrise closer to a turnbuckle, he jumps up to the top and jump, hitting his finisher,  Darkness is Here! After connecting, Demartinos goes for the pin, 1.....2.....3! Ref goes for his hand but pulls away, and raises it himself. Then Man enters the ring to join in on the victory! Man is clapping and trying to show off Demartinos, but Demartinos won't have it.
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2014, 06:04:18 pm »

We open backstage where Jackson Green is standing at the interview stage.  A black drape curtain and a flat screen monitor with an animated Carnage logo.  Jackson checks his phone, seeming somewhat impatient as he awaits an interview.

Jackson: 'Pee break' my hair covered ass... Josh had better not be nailing groupies again.  He has one more minute and I am posting him to every crap job I can find him.  Seriously he better get back here...

Jackson turns the cell screen off and puts it back in his pocket - behind him appears Nick Sadistic, seeming to notice Jackson turns around as just then, the other side of the screen appears Tiger G, the curtains behind the interview area pull back and both Jeremiah and Nobody appear.  Jackson is surrounded and visibly uneasy.  Every time these four are together someone is harmed and he doesn't want to be next on their list of executable victims.  Jackson is totally surrounded and we watch the colour and hope drain from his face.  Starla Rose walks in from behind Nick with a black rose in her hair and in a playfully seductive way she traces her finger tips across the worry worn face of Jackson, then Grace steps into sight and Jackson freezes.  The rest may be monsters and a succubus - but this woman is no less a demon than Lilith the bride of Lucifer.  Jackson swallows hard on the nervous lump in him dread dried throat - he knows his time could be up if he doesn't say something soon.

Jackson: Hello...

Grace: Good evening.

Jackson: A lot of questions are swarming you six and not only WWG, but the World as well want to know... 'why?'

Grace: Why?  Why?  Why are clouds fluffy even when they are dark and gray?  Why can butterfly wings flapping cause hurricanes across the world that kill innocent people?  Why was evil like Justin Bieber's unleashed on the population like Nuclear Butt Suck?  Because sometimes bad things need to happen... and there's no need to question 'why' there is only an acceptance of suffering and plight in your otherwise watered down, happily suburban crap lives.

Jackson: Okay, but we don't even know what to call you.

Grace: Because merchandise and advertising are all your kind cares about.  Pathetic, sorry miscreants.  We aren't about toys and t-shirts.  We are about Torment and Terror!  We aren't just different... we are something altogether better than you so-called 'Normal People'.  Normal is just the new term for people being unoriginal, uninspired and dead inside.  We are more vivid and alive than most.

Jackson: But what do we call you?

Grace: Victorious, Vicious, Valient... it doesn't matter what we are called - for now people should be more concerned with what we do.

Jackson: We all want to know -  why you are doing it and why you all came together?

Grace: It is never good practice to question the actions of powers greater than you proletariats.  Yours is not to question why - yours is but to try to survive, then die.  We are not some commodity to be banked on and sold.  We are the anti-famous.  Our glory is not rated in popularity.  We value only results!  And where it comes to all these questions of 'Why, oh Why?'' it really falls on deaf ears.  We just... don't... care - about any and all of you run of the mill questions. We aren't here to ease any minds or settle any unsettled feelings.  Tonight isn't about questions,  Jack.  Tonight is about results.  As soon as we as a group are ready we still won't answer questions but we will tell you what we feel you meager fools are capable of comprehending.

Jackson: But what do we on staff call you, what should the fans call you?

Grace: For now... All Encompassing Fear - should do just nicely.  The name of our organization will be revealed when we all feel it is time.  Until then worry not of nicknames and brandings... worry for seeing us surround you.  Worry for the darkness isn't coming - Worry because it is already here.

Jackson: Yes, but Grace you must understand there are ways things are done... there are unwritten rules to the business.

Grace: Rules like hearts and bodies are made to be broken.

Jackson: You can not continue like this forever.

Grace: Can we not?  Says who?

Jackson: Well... the fans.

Grace: Pffft... 'fans' you mean those grotesque abominations in the seats?  Those fat, lazy cattle who are all too busy cheering for frauds?  They don't exactly factor in to our decisions or actions.  They don't matter to us... just like you don't matter to us,  Jack.

Jackson: Well what about your matches tonight?  Do those matter to you?

Grace: Only in fraction to the grand picture we see.  They are mere brush strokes in the overall portait of pain we have begun to unleash upon this federation.

Jackson: Nobody denies you are dangerous.

With a wicked grin, Grace turns to her Wretch who slowly and certainly shakes his head "No".

Grace: Seems you are wrong, Jack-off.

Jackson: You know what I meant.

Grace: Say what you mean, and mean what you say,  Jack.

Jackson: I mean no one denies the validity of how vicious you are and have been.  We all just want to know why... the world needs reasons.

Grace: As the "illustrious" man in a box who brought Wretch and I here use to say... the reason is - just because we can!

Jackson: Grace... you need to be reasonable about this.  People need to know -

Grace: Why?  People are unenlightened wastes of flesh and bone.  Especially wrestling fans.  These people don't need answers.  They need showers and dental surgeons.  We as a group could pool our resources and put ten of them through University for Rocket sciences and they would still find a way to only graduate with degrees in meth, bath tub hooch and inbreeding.

Jackson: That is a bit uncalled for.

Grace: Is it?  Is it really?  We don't think so,  Jack. The lambs have been prepped for the killing floor, the slaughter has already begun... and now that all the Kosher kills are out of the way - the times have come for the real blood bath to begin!

Jackson: Blood bath?  What more can you do than what you've done so far?  You have already taken out everyone from curtain jerkers to our World Champion, Misera.  The statement has been made... has it not?

Grace: No matter if they are Kings or Peasants sooner or later - everyone will suffer my reapers.

Jackson: Well, That's cryptic...

Grace: No... it is true.

With that, Grace winks - without any further warning - Wretched Nobody grabs Jackson and sends him face first into the monitor shattering the flat screen with Green's skull!  Jeremiah then rips the broken monitor off the wall and smashes it down onto Jackson busting it into several large pieces.  Nick then picks Jackson's unconscious body up for the Sadistic Cross as Tiger G rips down the black curtain and lays it on the ground just in time.for Nick to slam Jackson into the ground.  Grace claps.her hands gleefully as she and Starla watch in unsettling joy at these men dismantling the lead interviewer and veteran WWG staff personality.  The camera man runs away and the camera slowly drops on its axis - but we still witness Tiger G putting the final touches on it - by kicking Jackson over.  Then we witness their unholy rituals worsen and continue as all four prepare Jackson's body and dress him in the torn curtain like the corpse drapes of a bygone era, leaving him wrapped up, unconscious and helpless.  Starla pulls the black rose from her hair and drops it on top as Grace turns towards the camera that Tiger G pans back up for her.

Grace: Please try to understand, you helpless, mindless, putrid flock of Sheep... No soul is safe from us.  In this life WWG faces with us in it... suffering is as inevitable as breathing.

Wretched Nobody then gives the camera his Creeping in the Dark kick and we fade out on static.

------

We go backstage and Miseria is standing by with Alex Almon. Miseria has the WWG world heavyweight championship over his shoulder.

Alex Almon
Miseria thanks for joining me tonight moments before your match against Nick Sadistic where if Nick gets the pinfall victory over you then Nick will be added into the first blood match at Ground Zero for the WWG world heavyweight championship. How are you feeling right now?

Miseria
I'm ready to spread the misery to Nick tonight just like every night and then that Misery will follow threw till Ground Zero and it will spread throughout The Wretched Nobody and the forever underdog Alex Anders will be put to sleep. Kavanagh and Licious have tried to stop me from spreading the Misery within this company however they allow Grace Brutal and her band to run around doing whatever they want. Kavnagh came into this company and talked about wanting everything to be fair? then why wont you allow me to spread the misery when you allow Grace to?

Miseria is interupted by Licious who walks into the scene and stands infront of Miseria staring him in the eyes, he then turns towards Alex and gestures for him that the interview is over and Almon takes a walk. Licious turns back towards Miseria.

Licious
Tension has been building for weeks now Miseria and i've tried to be patient with you and keep the peace between us however you've ****ed off Kavanagh and thats not something you want to do in this business. Kavanagh is usually a patient man, a resonable man but you've managed to hit his switch and he wants me to make your night here tonight a living hell however even though your a hot head and all about spreading this Misery you speak about I still beleive in you as the champion of this company and since i'm busy dealing with Red Cutter and getting him out of my company, I'm going to let you slide tonight but if you keep being at Kavanagh's throat then I will be pushed into dealing with you. This is your last warning.

The scene ends with Miseria and Licious staring each other down.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 03:57:54 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2014, 07:30:30 pm »

The camera goes into a dark room and sitting in the middle with a light shining on him is Kravin Cyanide. Cyanide is just sitting there and Grace Brutal appears in the room and is walking around the room. Grace runs her fingers across the shoulders of Cyanide and keeps cicrling him and she speaks.

Grace Brutal
When you seek monsters for your group you look deeply and thouroughly and you research many people but at the final result you can only settle on some and others have to be left out. Kravin Cyanide I must admit that when I was forming this group of elite monsters I had you in mind. I was overlooking your career and I admit you looked to have promise...

Behind Kravin Cyanide we can see the face of Wretched emerge, Kravin dosent notice as his attention is on Grace Brutal.

Grace Brutal
Promise just what my group would need however Kravin Cyanide you feel short...

With that The Wretched Nobody grabs Kravin Cyanide from behind wrapping his hands around his throat, Cyanide tries to get up but Wretched's hold is tight and any sudden movement could be bad news for Cyanide. Grace gets closer looking at Cyanide.

Grace Brutal
You feel short, you failed the process and that means you are a victim just like everyone else. I'm sorry Kravin Cyanide but it's your time.

With that Wretched picks Kravin up by his throat and tosses him across the room, Wretched then grabs the steel chair that Cyanide was sitting on and uses it on him bashing it against his ribs. Wretched then tosses the chair aside and picks up Cyanide and hits him with the Lobotomy. Wretched then drags Cyanide's body over to the wall and starts strapping him in chains, Grace then walks over and in her hand she has a whip and she whips Cyanide as he is chained on the wall.

Grace Brutal
And just like that you will be our test subject....you drew the short straw.

Grace walks off out of frame, Wretched kicks Cyanide in the head and then walks off as the scene fads.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 07:55:47 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2014, 08:13:50 pm »

Single Match - Non title
Miseria Vs Nick Sadistic w Starla Rose

Matt Thomas: The following bout is scheduled for one fall and is a NON TITLE Match. Introducing first, accompanied by Starla Rose,  the WWG Carnage Champion, Nick Sadistic!

The lights go out, then Rust by Black Label Society plays, Lights start to flash on and off like lighting. Lighting hits the stage and Nick and Starla raise from under the stage. lights go out again. Nick has a torch in hand, once at the top of the stage, they walk down the ramp. Nick and Starla get to the bottom of the ramp and puts the torch in a bucket of water and the lights come back on. Nick and Starla enter the ring, and Nick stands in the middle of the ring while Starla dances around him waiting there prey!

Introducing next, the WWG World Champion, Miseria!

"Wasting Time" by Red hits the PA system as the lights in the arena dim to darkness. The fans boo loudly as camera lights flicker throughout the arena. As the intro continues to play, a red spotlight hits the stage, revealing Miseria. Miseria is looking down at the stage but slowly lifts his head when the music hits. He begins his descent towards the ring, ignoring the booing crowd. Once at ringside, Miseria takes a little run and slides under the bottom rope to get into the ring. The arena lights return just as Miseria jumps on the nearest turnbuckle, looking out to the crowd.

Chris Arenas: Certainly the biggest match in the short career of Nick Sadistic. A man who has been on sort of a positive streak here lately, gets to step into the ring against the WWG World Champion

Adrian Riley: If he can win this match tonight, it opens up a world of possibilities for the Carnage Champion.

The bell sounds as the underdog, Sadistic charges straight at Miseria and levels him with a brutal clothesline. Sadistic quickly picks Miseria up to his feet, scoops him up and drives him into the mat with a body slam. Again, the Carnage Champion picks Miseria back up to his feet, this time picking him up on his side and driving him into the mat with a sidewalk slam.

Arenas: Sadistic certainly looks like he belongs in the ring with Miseria! He's taking it to the champion tonight!

Sadistic bounces off the near side ropes and drops his huge leg across the neck of Miseria. Quickly rolling back up to his feet, Sadistic bounces back off the ropes and goes for the leg drop again. This time, Miseria rolls out of the way. Sadistic crashes to the ground hard and grabs his hip and leg in pain.

Miseria struggles to get to his feet, but manages to get up before Sadistic can. He charges at the fallen monster, and plants both feet squarely into Nick's face, knocking him onto his back. He pulls Nick up onto his knees and launches a flurry of kicks into his torso. Sadistic is obviously wobbled by the attack. Miseria then steps back and squarely kicks Sadistic under the chin, snapping his head backwards and seemingly knocking him out cold.

Riley: Well there's a momentum changer! Did you see how hard he kicked Sadistic?! I think the big man has some teeth in the third row after that one!

Miseria, seeing his opportunity climbs to the top rope and launches himself into the air, perfectly executing a 450 splash and landing on the fallen Nick Sadistic. Miseria goes for the pin.

1...2...Sadistic kicks out!
Miseria seems stunned by the kick out, as he gets back to his feet. He raises Sadistic, who has blood coming from his mouth, obviously from the kick, to his feet. Sadistic is wobbling and Miseria climbs up the turnbuckle once again. He leaps into the air towards Sadistic, who manages to catch him! 

Blood drips from Sadistic's mouth onto Miseria's side as he walks around the ring with him. He begins to drop to one knee, crushing Miseria's ribs into his own knee. He does this three times before walking over towards Starla. He looks at her, seeming to be waiting for her approval. She slaps the ring apron and nods at Nick. He effortlessly tosses Miseria up onto his shoulders and with no hesitation delivers a Sadistic Cross.

Riley: This is it! Sadistic is going to pin Miseria.

He goes for the pin

One...Two...Thr....KICK OUT!

Starla goes ballistic on the outside as Nick raises up and begins to stomp towards the referee, who back pedals away from him. The referee backs into a corner as Sadistic closes in on him. He pulls his hand back to strike him before Starla jumps on the apron and stops him. She frantically points back to Miseria who is still on the mat.

Sadistic goes over to Miseria and begins to pick him up again, but on the way up, Miseria plants a kick into Sadistic's gut. He immediately throws Nick's head under his arm and applies a triangle choke. Sadistic manages to charge forward driving Miseria into the corner, but the champion manages to stay on Sadistic's neck. Sadistic is obviously starting to wear down as he falls to one knee with Miseria still choking him out.

Sadistic falls all the way to the mat as the ref comes in and checks him. He picks his arm up.

Once...Twice...Three times.

Riley: Sadistic is out!

The ref signals for the bell

Matt Thomas: Here's your winner, Miseria!
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2014, 11:13:45 pm »

the camera goes backstage and Wesley Bravo is backstage in the office of Kavangah. Wesley is sitting in a chair smoking one of his cuban cigars in his wrestling gear. Kavanagh is sitting infront of him and Wesley starts to talk.

Wesley Bravo
Mr Kavanagh thank you for your time here tonight, i want to make this short, Ground Zero is approaching Mr Kavanagh and at this time I dont have a opponent for the event however I want to compete at Ground Zero against any member of Grace Brutal.

Wesley sits there puffing on his Cigar waiting on a answer from Kavanagh.

Kavanagh
Wesley I like your passion and while Jeremiah, Wretched and Nick are all in a match at Ground Zero there is one man who hasnt got a match at Ground Zero and that man is Tiger G. However Wesley this cant be just a normal match, Licious has said this PPV will be brutal and thats why we need to come up with some match to satisfy his level.

Wesley sits there puffing on his cigar, Kavanagh sits there thinking. Neither man speak as they sit there and think.

Wesley Bravo
Allready we have steel cages, First bloods, submission matches and a street fight, however im willing to compete in a tables match, no a ladders match, no.....A TLC match.

Kavanagh
You got it Wesley. Goodluck
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2014, 11:26:17 pm »

Six Man Elimination Tornado Tag
Maxwell Lord, Wesley Bravo & Manuel Vrakes vs The Wretched Nobody, Tiger G & Jeremiah Christianson w Grace Brutal

The camera returns to the ring and all six men have made there way down to the ring and the referee calls for the bell and all six men just start brawling with each other, we have Manuel brawling with Tiger G, Jeremiah and Wesley and then Maxwell Lord and Wretched. Wretched knee's Maxwell in the mid section and then tosses him outside the ring and then goes over and joins Tiger G on Manuel hitting him from behind and Manuel falls into the corner and gets stomp on by wretched while Tiger G goes over and helps jeremiah knocking Wesley in the back of the head, Jeremiah and tiger G then stomp on him over and over, Maxwell slides back into the ring and attacks Tiger and Jeremiah but Wretched grabs Maxwel from behind and tosses him into the corner and then runs into him slamming his body into Maxwells, Wretched then picks up Maxwell lifting him above his head and tossing him back outside the ring.

Adrian Riley
It looks like Grace Brutal and her group is getting the upperhand.

Tiger G slides outside the ring and starts to work on Maxwell Lord kicking him in the ribs then grabbing him and tossing him into the steel ring steps and then over the top rope comes Manuel being tossed outside by Wretched leaving himself and Jeremiah in the ring with Wesley Bravo who has got back to his feet in the corner but Wretched charges slamming his body into Wesley. Wesley then falls into the arms of Jeremiah who holds him and lets out a laugh before dropping him with a neckbreaker and then he makes the cover.

1...2...Wesley kicks out and into the ring is Tiger G who joins Wretched and Jeremiah and all three men stomp on Wesley and Maxwell slides back into the ring and starts to fight them off but the numbers games get to much as Jeremiah knee's Maxwell in the mid section and then whips him into the ropes and Wretched hits him with a massive clothesline, Manuel then comes flying off the top rope dropkicking Jeremiah however Manuel is grabbed by Tiger G and Manuel counters Tiger into a roll up and the referee counts, Wretched and Jeremiah dont notice and the referee counts, 1...2...3!

Matt Thomas
Tiger G has been eliminated!

With those words Wretched and Jeremiah turn around and see Manuel has been pinned, Wretched then kicks Manuel in the head and Manuel rolls to the outside of the ring leaving Wretched and Jeremiah in the ring with Wesley Bravo and Maxwell Lord but Wesley is still down and Maxwell gets backt to his feet and runs at Wretched and Jeremiah diving at them but is caught by Wretched and Jeremiah each grabbing him around the throat and slamming him down with a double chokeslam, Jeremiah then makes the cover 1...2...Maxwell kicks out. Wretched brings him up to his feet and whips him into the ropes and then runs hitting him with the Sedative however Wretched dosent cover instead Jeremiah picks up Maxwell and hits him with Tristis Arbor and makes the cover, Wesley Bravo tries to break the cover but Wretched grabs him and tosses him over the top rope and then slides out after him, referee counts 1...2...3.

Matt Thomas
Maxwell Lord has been eliminated!

Jeremiah looks pleased with himself as he kneels in the ring, on the outside Wretched has Wesley and slams his head into the announcers table and then goes to whip him into the security railing but Wesley blocks and tosses Wretched into the rail. Wesley then slides into the ring where Jeremiah is still on his knee's, Wesley hits him with the bravo and then makes the cover 1....2....3.

Matt Thomas
Jeremiah has been eliminated!

Wesley gets back to his feet and helps up Manuel Vrakes.

Adrian Riley
Wretched finds himself in a 2 on 1 situation.

Wretched gets back to his feet on the outside and wants to get back in the ring but Grace stops him and wants to have a word with him. Grace gets up on the apron and starts arguing with the referee and from behind Nick Sadistic is now into the ring and he attacks Manuel and Wesley with a double clothesline to the back of there heads, Nick then grabs manuel and hits him with the Sadistic Cross and then he rolls outside the ring and hides, Grace gets down and Wretched hits the ring making the cover. 1...2...3.

Matt Thomas
Manuel Vrakes has been eliminated!

Chris Arenas
It's down to Wretched Nobody and Wesley Bravo.

Wretched slowly gets up and looks down at Wesley who is getting back to his feet from the Nick attack, Wretched is looking for the labtomy for the end. Wretched grabs him and Miseria walks out onto the ramp catching Wretched Nobody's attention which allows Wesley to counter rolling up Wretched and uses the ropes but the referee dosent see it, the referee makes the count.

1...2...3, Ding ding.!

Adrian Riley
Wesley stole it!

After the 6 man tag is over, Jeremiah Christianson is standing in the ring. Wretched Nobody and Tiger G are outside of the ring about to get into the ring. As Jeremiah walks around, he is about to grab a microphone to speak his mind. Just then the crowd goes nuts, the arena is uplifted into a roar from the crowd as the camera adjusts to find where the commotion is coming from. Just then the camera shows Slipshod jumping the barricade. As Slipshod jumps over to the other side, Tiger G runs toward him and attacks but Slipshod kicks Tiger G in the stomach. He then tosses Tiger G over the announcers table and into the announcers. Slipshod then sees Wretched Nobody walking around the side of the ring toward him, Slipshod quickly grabs a chair and just as he turns around Wretched Nobody is standing right there. Wretched grabs him and knees him in the midsection. Jeremiah yells for Wretched to throw Slipshod in the ring, just as Wretched is about to throw Slipshod in the ring, Slipshod elbows Wretched in the mid section twice. Slipshod then kicks the leg of Wretched until he is down on 1 knee. Slipshod then picks the chair back up and slams Wretched right in the skull with it. Wretched falls down as Slipshod hits him a few more times with the chair. Slipshod then turns and glares at Jeremiah in the ring, Jeremiah glares back and signals for him to get in the ring.)

Jeremiah: "Come on! What are you waiting for?!"

(Slipshod throws the chair down and slides in the ring, the two go at it. Jeremiah tackles him to the ground and repeatedly throws lefts and rights but Slipshod counters and roles over. Slipshod is now on top of Jeremiah and is repeatedly punching him the face. Jeremiah shoves him off and roles over to the corner. Both men stand up as Jeremiah is leaning against the turnbuckle, Slipshod runs over and knees him right in the face. Jeremiah falls down to the mat as Slipshod climbs the top rope about to drop the leg. Just then, Nick Sadistic comes rushing out and gets into the ring, just as Nick is stepping over the top rope Slipshod jumps down from the turnbuckle and races over to Nick dropkicking him off the apron and onto the ground. Slipshod gets up and turns around to Jeremiah kicking him in the gut and sets him up for his finisher. Just before Jeremiah hits it, Slipshod counters into the Effect. Jeremiah lays in the ring as Slipshod stands up yelling around, hes on fire. He then see Wretched Nobody and Tiger G getting up and are about to get into the ring, Slipshod slides out and jumps the barricade. Wretched Nobody, Nick Sadistic, and Tiger G stand in the ring and stare at Slipshod who is up in the rafters by now as the crowd is going nuts. Jeremiah sits up and stares at Slipshod, Slipshod stares back and points at Jeremiah as Jeremiah just laughs.)

"applause" hits and Alex Anders makes his way down the ramp with a microphone in his hand and he is heading towards the ring.

Chris Arenas
What's Alex doing?

Adrian Riley
I don't know but we will find out after the commercial break.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 05:11:22 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2014, 05:05:22 pm »

Carnage returns from commercial break and Alex Anders is standing in the ring with a microphone, Grace Brutal and The Wretched Nobody are now on the outside of the ring and Wesley and Manuel have left the ringside area. The crowd is chanting "anders" and Anders lifts the microphone to his mouth.

Alex Anders
After earlier tonight I was just going to let it be and wait until Ground Zero but i've had all night to think about it and my leg is feeling great and I want Miseria and Wretched to get into this ring and lets show these people just whats instore for Ground Zero.

"Wasting Time" hits and Miseria starts making his way down to the ring, Wretched is still on the outside with Grace. Miserias music cuts and the music of Licious hits and he walks out onto the ramp with a microphone.

Licious
Hold up right there.....Earlier tonight Kavanagh banned this from going down however im going to allow the three of you to fight right now, but everyone else is banned from interferring and if anyone does they will be terminated on the spot.

Wretched gets into the ring and quickly goes after Anders who fights back with lefts and rights but Wretched pushes him away and then lays him out with a massive big boot, Misera is now in the ring and he dropkicks Wretched in the back knocking him to the outside of the ring, Miseria then celebrates and see's Wretched on the outside and he runs off the ropes looking to dive on Wretched however Licious grabs the foot of Miseria and he falls face first to the ground.

Adrian Riley
What was that?

Licious smiles and Wretched slides back into the ring, Miseria gets up and looks angry at Licious and then turns around into Wretched who hits him with the labotomy. Grace Brutal then grabs the WWG world championship and slides into the ring and raises it into the air with Wretched Nobody.

Chris Arenas
Is this the scene we will see at Ground Zero? A new WWG World Champion? Or will Miseria retain or will the forver underdog? Find out at Ground Zero!

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: