Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 05:28:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

My World

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My World  (Read 57 times)
Steven

Badges: (View All)
« on: April 15, 2014, 02:13:26 pm »

The scene opens up to the backstage area where we see one pissed off looking Miseria stroming through the back. The staff are crowding around a minitron in the back checking out the replay of what just went down on Carnage. Miseria doesn’t care though. He walks right through the crowd, not afraid to knock over anyone that is getting in his way. Eventually he comes across his destination, the office of Frederick Kavanagh and Licious. Miseria doesn’t knock… well, he does technically by kicking in the door. Kavanagh and Licious are talking amongst themselves when Miseria walks rught in to their office. Kavanagh looks up with a smile, as if ignoring that there was a problem.

“Ah, there is my World Heavyweight Champion. How is the misery thing going?” Kavanagh says with a smirk almost.

Miseria glares him down, walks right up to his desk, and slams a fist down. “You know damn well how I’m feeling right now Kavanagh. The one thing that I asked was to be able to spread the misery to those who are deserving. The amount of misery that is being held back in this company is crazy. There are so many delusional stars that I just want to… help. But you see Kavanagh… I can’t help them. And that’s because of you. That’s because you haven’t been able to control the faction of misfits that Grace Brutal has assembled. Week by week they grow and you have done nothing to stop them. So I have one simple question for you now Kavanagh… is this company something that you cherish?”

“What do you mean Miseria?” Kavanagh looks almost confused. “You know that I cherish this company more than anything in the world. Why would you question that? Miseria, if you’re planning on doing anything, think about it before you make a big mistake…”

Licious takes a step forward, getting between the WWG owner and WWG Champion. “Miseria, you heard me loud and clear a few weeks ago. Don’t even think of trying any funny business. Just because you are the World Heavyweight Champion does not mean that you get any sort of special treatment around here.”

“Licious is right,” Kavanagh cuts back in. “Miseria you must learn to cope with being a champion. Every superstar on the roster is going to want to get their hands on you for a shot at the championship. It’s up to you to prove that you deserve to be acknowledged as the champion. I think that it’s great to see that a faction is finally starting up around here. People are showing what lengths they are going to go to in an attempt to dethrone the champion. Maybe you should just be happy about that Miseria. Just be pleased about the fact that people are going to do whatever it takes to make sure that you aren’t on top anymore.”

“This is not about the championship,” Miseria nearly yells. “This championship is doing the exact thing that I expected it to, and that is making men envy me. It makes them want to be me or somehow be better than me. It makes them crave the spotlight only to realize that they will never get there. The misery of disappointment is truly a treat, and I want to go around helping that misery break these men. I want to watch them suffer. However, Grace Brutal’s misfits have been given the keys to the city around here. They are free to do whatever with their only punishment seemingly being a match against us. That is not doing anything for the cause… if anything, it is giving them more reason to continue on with their games because they know there is no sort of punishment that’s coming to them. This is a warning now Kavanagh… if you do not do anything to protect them, I will start delivering the misery in more doses than ever imagined. I do not like  being held back and I will make sure that each and every one of them gets a true taste of what is to come for them.”

Miseria looks past Licious, locking eyes with the owner. It was clear that he was not happy at all with what was going on, but there was little Miseria could actually do to help prove his point.

“Miseria, you must look at it with a clear mind,” said Kavanagh. “While they may have got the upper-hand on you tonight due to the number’s game I’m sure that someone with your intelligence will at least be able to figure out a plan that will be able to stop them hopefully. You have gone on and on about how you know how to get in the heads of others. Well Miseria if you want to prove that I’m going to need some proof. All of us go through challenges in life and this is yours. I’m not going to do anything because I want to see what you’re capable of. I want to see if you’re capable of overcoming the odds that are piling against you.”

“You’re making a mistake Kavanagh. I am here simply as the messenger for the truth we refuse to see,” said Miseria. “I have been through so many things through life trying to find my calling and I now know that I was destined to be the messenger of the misery. I am going to make sure that every superstar in this company feels the misery that they have repressed since day one. I’m going to show them that I’m more than anything they imagined! Once the superstars are all tossed aside like they mean nothing and are trying to grab at their shattered life… well I will continue on. I’ll get the staff. I’ll get the fans. And I’ll even get the two of you. You think that you can play with me? You think that you can just manage the misery because this is some kind of joke? Oh Kavanagh, you hardly know what has started here… if you cross the misery again, I promise that it will take the WWG right from your grubby little hands.”

Licious looks like he’s ready to take a swing at Miseria but Miseria just stands there with a smile on his face. Licious looks back at Kavanagh, who just waves his hand telling Licious to let Miseria go. Miseria leaves the room and Licious turns to Kavanagh just as he begins to speak.

“Make his life hell at Carnage,” Kavanagh says with a wild smirk across his face as the scene fades.

---

The scene opens up to the wild crowd at Carnage. They’re more than excited to see how things are going to turn out tonight and when “Wasting Time” by Red hits the PA, it seems that the reaction completely flips. Boos rain down from the crowd who are showing no love for the World Heavyweight Champion who just emerged from the backstage. Miseria, with the title proudly being shown around his waist, makes his way down the ramp without even a look at the fans in their seats. Miseria rolls under the bottom rope into the ring and yells at the ringside worker for a microphone. Eventually he gets it handed to him, and he instantly turns to the crowd, looking to speak out.

“For the past few weeks… things have not gone the way I expected them to. While I may have walked out a victor, people are starting to believe that they can avoid the misery and that everything that I speak is nothing more than a joke. Grace Brutal has spit on everything that I stand for and now it is finally time… it is time for the misery to strike back. You see, while Grace relies on her many loyal subjects to help her with her work, I rely on nothing more than my skill. I will make sure that everyone feels the misery, and by the time I am done, people will be begging for my forgiveness. If not, I promise you that this company will fall with me.”

The crowd boo to show that they are in no way okay with the WWG possibly perishing along with Miseria if things continue to way they have been.

“Alex Anders has taken a step back, thinking that if he hides out from what is going on that he will be able to go into the World Heavyweight Championship match almost undetected. Alex, I can smell the misery from miles away. I know deep down that you realize that you can’t compete with the best. You understand that what happened at Carnage was nothing more than a fluke. You know that I am not someone who is going to take that loss kindly and you know that at the title match that I’m going to make you pay. You’re going to weep as you realize the misery that you have been burying inside of you all of this time. You have been hiding your disappointment and have been covering it up with delusional beliefs that you seem to consider are fact. Come the triple threat match Alex… I will make you doubt that you were even in the right place to begin with.”

The fans boo as loudly as possible hoping that somehow it would get Miseria to leave the ring.

“While you all boo thinking about the doubts in your head, you must see that I am the lesser of two evils. I stand for the ideals that truth goes to show while on the opposite side of things stands the group of four individuals who know that if they do not work together that they will have no chance of succeeding in their pointless goals. I promise them now though that this will not last. One by one I will take them out back… I will show them the misery… and slowly but surely, things will fall apart. Grace, it does not matter what you build to go against me for I will continue to rise to the challenge. I will make sure that I am always on top and I will make sure that the misery breaks you and all the men around you down to nothing more than the lies that you are.”

Miseria walks over to a corner, propping himself up to stare out at the crowd.

“Last week Grace’s misfits decided that they would attempt doing something that would spell their demise, and that is try to remove the mask that I wear no matter where  I am. You see, this mask represents everything that I have embraced. It is the picture that goes with the message and it is the symbol of misery. It is part of me. No matter how hard individuals will try to remove it in the upcoming months I promise you now that part of me cannot be removed. If by somehow it does in the future, the person who does so will feel the misery fill them. They will not escape alive, and that is the one thing that I guarantee. For even trying to remove it I will make sure Grace and her Crew feel every ounce of misery as I drag it out… slowly and painfully…”

Miseria stares around at the crowd who slightly cheer knowing that Miseria will be targeting the ones that they hate as well.

“It will begin this week with the man who claims that he also deserves a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship. Nick Sadistic aligned himself with the Grace Crew after deciding that he could not get himself to his destination. The misery that was surrounding him based off of the disappointment that he had amounted to nothing as of yet just goes to show how desperate the stars of the WWG are. I see it and I will use it to bring out the misery. I promise you Nick that I’m going to make an example out of you. I promise that there will not be a single person who doubts that the misery will flow through this company and I promise you that while I am champion… you will never get close to realizing your petty goals.”

Miseria pulls himself out of the corner and begins to pace the ring as he thinks.

“You believe that as Carnage Champion that you deserve to be in the spotlight. You have found a belt that makes you feel about yourself and failure to be where you want to be from the beginning, and now you are just hoping that momentum will be able to carry you on. Nick, I do not care what personality of your’s shows up in the ring. I don’t care if your girl wants to try getting involved with something that doesn’t concern her. What I care about is making sure that the misery comes out. I want to send a message to Grace and everyone else who believes they are able to manipulate me. I will make them think about what happened and they will see… they will see that there is no hope but to embrace the misery.

“It does not matter what you believe is your advantage. You have claimed that your advantage is the height and power that you hold over me, but as I’ve proved countless times before, there is a reason that the shortest man in the company is the one representing the heavyweights. I am the man who will bring the misery to this company and I am the one who will determine when superstars deserve to face their final judgement. Your time though Nick… is not now. You still have so much to think about… so much to consider. Tonight though you will see. You will see that after everything you have you got yourself involved in last week that there is no glory for you.

“The times of misery… are upon us!”

The lights go out as “Wasting Time” hits the PA once again. When they return the only thing left in the ring is the microphone. It was clear that Miseria was not afraid of the challenge going forward but would he be able to meet the challenge ahead of him? Right now it seemed as though Miseria would bring down everything around him just to make that one last stand.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

MannyVrakas

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 05:22:20 pm »

BREE WOO BREE WOO BREE WOO DEEEWW
Report Spam   Logged
The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2014, 05:05:31 pm »

I'd sort of hope Carr's point of view on Miseria in my rp would qualify to help explain how totally impressed by you work that I have been lately.  You are killing it up right, bud and this rp carries on an - albeit short lived by time constraints - abaolutely earnest admittance that what I have seen you do with Miseria far and exceeds anything I read of yours before.

Your style of writing for him has inspired me... And being Creative team here... I am going to tell you I have referred directly to a couple of handlers looking to improve their rp's about reading your works, lately.

You're still a slap happy bag of clutz... So don't let it go to your head. Lol - still Miseria`s right where your quality has put him.  It is nice to see him react a bit more in this rp though.  Until now I would have taken Miseria more as a stoic and hard to rattle.sort.  As if he were so focused on his goals that he almost didn't register on any kind of emotional frequency.  Miseria has come off as numb or cold at times so it is neat to see the heated temper come more to the forefront.
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: