Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 04:17:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

You Are So Far Below, It's Below Low

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You Are So Far Below, It's Below Low  (Read 80 times)
Wes Bravo
Rookie

Badges: (View All)
10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Level 3 Karma Signature Karma Good Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« on: April 15, 2014, 07:38:35 pm »

*The camera opens up to show Wesley Bravo sitting with an interviewer in the WWG studios. The interviewer starts off the process by looking directly into the camera. Wes sits there and adjusts his suit before paying his full attention to the interview.*

Interviewer
"Hello everyone, welcome now to my very first interview with WWG newcomer Wesley Bravo, Wes how are you doing today?"

*Wesley lets out a slight chuckle and shakes his head.*

Wes
"Do you not pay attention?"

Interviewer
"I'm sorry?"

Wes
"No, do not be sorry just answer my question if you will."

Interviewer
"I like to think that I pay close enough attention."

Wes
"Well, Mr. what is your name?"

Interviewer
"I'm Bradley Douglas."

Wes
"Mr. Douglas, you just told me that you like to think that you pay close enough attention but if that were the case, you would have already noticed that my name, to you, is not Wes."

Bradley
"That is your name though."

Wes
"To you my name is Mr. Bravo, rest assure Mr. Douglas I came here for a very professional interview that I agreed to I might add. I have a very busy schedule and I had to make time to come here you understand? So, that being said, I assumed that this interview would be conducted in a very respectable manner, am I correct?"

Bradley
"Yes, it is respectable I mean no disrespect Wes."

Wes
"Well then, if you mean no disrespect then you will address me by Mr. Bravo. If you do not address me by Mr. Bravo from here on out I promise you Mr. Douglas, I promise you that I will stand up, rip this microphone from my neck, and proceed on walking out that door over there, you understand?"

*Bradley is taken back a bit as he looks into the camera and even off to the side at the producers and directors. He shrugs as he motions that he has no idea what is happening but that only angers Wesley.*

Wes
"Do not look at them Mr. Douglas you look at me, I am the one you are interviewing so I am the one that should have your full attention."

Bradley
"Yes you are correct, ok then Mr. Bravo, how are you feeling today?"

*Wes adjusts his seating and then goes level headed.*

Wes
"I am doing quite fine, next question."

Bradley
"Alright. Since your debut in the WWG you have been on somewhat of a winning streak, will that continue on through to Carnage after you face Jeremiah Christianson, Wretched Nobody, and Tiger G?"

Wes
"One could only assume that my winning streak as of late is not really all that valuable. I defeated two men over the course of two weeks and both men mind you have mediocre credentials. You are asking me if I think I will be victorious over those three men this coming Carnage? Is that what you are asking me?"

Bradley
"Yes I am."

Wes
"Ok, then that only means you are suggesting that it is, in fact, just ME that will be facing those three men? Being as how that is what you are assuming, in turn you are completely neglecting my partners Mr. Manuel Vrakas and Mr. Maxwell Lord."

Bradley
"No, I wasnt..."

Wes
"Yes you were, and for you to sit here and disrespect my colleagues means that not only are you unworthy of my time in interviewing me, you are also unworthy of any attention I have wasted upon you today. I have had enough of this show, I am leaving."

*Wesley stands up and takes the microphone off, the producers try to stop him but he just raises his hand to them and makes a stern face. Wes then proceeds to walk out of the interviewing room and into the main hallway of the WWG headquarters. He walks down the hall as the camera is in front of him. Wesley passes all sorts of WWG staff.*

*Wes then enters into a side office located inside of the building. He walks around a bit then stands next to the window. It appears to be his own personal office that the company has given him due to the fact of him buying a big amount of the company's stocks. Wes places his hands behind his back and begins to speak.*

Wes
"During my time here thus far in this company, one thing has stood out among many other things and that one thing is that I am nothing more than a greedy man. That I hold money to be the top asset that everyone should attain in their life in order to become something. That one thing decides on what people think about you, in all honesty however, I do not give a damn about what people think of me. That statement from those about me being greedy is only half right, you see I do have a very large amount of money and I do think that if you do not have any then you should not be worth my time. Does that mean I am not generous? No, it does not, it simply means that I choose to keep my money instead of giving it to those less fortunate. That is beside the point, people have been talking about me since coming into this company. They say that I am a man with a very persuasive way to talk to people, that I somehow coxed Mr. Manuel Vrakas and Mr. Maxwell Lord into joining up with me for my own benefit. Now just think about that for a moment, how am I supposed to fool those two gentlemen into siding with me for my own benefit? They are very smart men and they simply share the same mindset as I. They realize that this company has been held down for far too long by people that do not belong in certain spots they are in. This company is prestigious, it deserves to be represented by the absolute BEST in the business, ones that carry themselves as such. The WWG deserves to be represented by individuals of class, and culture. Maxwell Lord has class, Manny Vrakas has culture, and I have all of the above. Somewhere along the line this company decided to become complacent with bottom feeders carrying around the top tier championships. We are the upper class, so it is only fitting that we belong on the highest pinnacle possible. My examples do not run short, so I will continue to give them. I believe that this company has faced far too great adversity and has climbed over far too many walls just to have a little man that runs around in a pathetic little mask holding the very prestigious WWG world heavyweight championship."

*Wesley shakes his head at the thought of Miseria.*

Wes
"Am I stating that I belong in the title picture? As of right now I can see that I do not because I have not earned it like most before me. That is understandable, everyone has a place in the business and stairs are meant to be climbed, I completely understand that. However, I do not understand why this company has decided to go the route of following in the steps of a back alley, dark corner circus act. We are living in a time where being rich is no longer the cool thing to be, it's not because it has gone out of style its simply because all of the ingrates who make ludicrous statements have either run out of money, or never had any to begin with. The ones that have never been in a wealthy position are the ones who make up certain aspects of life that people soon follow suit in. I have stated this incessantly that a top quality company should be represented by top quality people, people like myself, people like Maxwell Lord and Manny Vrakas. So far we have barely scratched the surface on what we plan to do but seeing as how the plan is coming together, right now, that is something to take pride in. So, being wealthy is no longer the cool thing in most peoples eyes, they see wealthy people as being snobs and not knowing how to fend for themselves. In turn, these people turn to downright crazy things in order to get their point across, they turn to things such as cheap Halloween masks and parlor tricks. They stand close to seven feet tall and grow their hair out nice and long. They turn to stating that black is their favorite color when black is not even a color on the spectrum. It is the intimidation factor, and I get it, I dont respect it but I completely understand it. Some men, however, some men walk around with a few screws loose and tend to turn to their Bible in order to make sense of a very distorted world that we all live in. Instead of taking the time to crack the code so to speak they decide to go on these long, drawn out rants and make everything a reference to the beloved Bible."

*Wes then walks over to his desk and sits down in his chair. He adjusts his sleeves before looking into the camera and speaking again.*

Wes
"And some, some are of foreign descent and decide to play the monk role. All of these men have many things in common and one of which is that they are all sideshow acts. They tend to do a lot of reaching in order for people to understand where they are coming from. They spend most of their time pushing away the people that matter in order to draw in people that dont. They look at the crazy side of life as being nice and warm, a blessing in disguise. It does not take a rocket scientist to figure out who I am talking about, I am talking about our opponents come Carnage. Given the fact that I do not know much about these men I feel as if I dont need to learn because simply put, their is nothing worth learning about. Jeremiah Christianson goes as far as to throw Bible verses into everything he is saying just to make people think about the kind of man he is. On the other hand nobody has the slightest clue what he is really talking about half of the time and nobody really cares. He is a cult leader, he walks over to a group of lost individuals and feeds them line after line. He polishes his sayings with a fine coat of wax and makes them very nice and pretty looking to the ones that have no clue what life is really about. They would rather put their trust and time into a man that walks around claiming to be some sort of messiah. Jeremiah, you are no messiah, you are a man that has crawled out from an alley way somewhere in a filthy city and the only thing you had in your hand was a Bible. So you read it, and you liked what you read, so much so that you decided to live your life by it but not the way it was intended to be lived. You decided to warp the things around you to fit your perception and for that you will forever remain on the bottom of the barrel."

*Wes adjusts his seating and then reaches over and grabs a glass of Brandy. He takes a sip and sets it back down.*

Wes
"That leads me to Tiger G who, somewhere along the line, got caught up in this freakshow. I do not understand how a guy like that can come out of nowhere and fit in with a group of men who strayed away from Dr. Satans playland. However if that is where he wants to be then that is where he will stay but he must understand that where he decides to put himself is where he will remain for a very long time. Then of course there is the Wretched Nobody whose name, I will say, fits him completely. He is absolutely wretched to look at, wretched to deal with, and wretched all around so that part of his name is completely understandable. It brings me to the other half, nobody, that is perfect because that describes him to a T but not just him, it describes his partners as well. He is a big nobody in my eyes and will remain a nobody long after Carnage has come and went. Put it this way gentlemen, I do not care how big you are, I do not care about your circus sideshow antics and how many masks you can wear at a time. I do not even care that you are carting around a woman, all I care about is proving to the entire world that I, Wesley Bravo, am on a mission to restore the upper class to their rightful place. You three imbeciles do not belong anywhere near guys like me or my partners for that matter. That is why come Carnage, we are going to have to pull out all the stops in order to make you three trust in the fact that guys like you, and guys like us, cannot co-exist in one company. This has all of the ingredients to it that make a war, and if you want to label it as a war then so be it, but its a war between upper class and lower class. In my eyes, you imbeciles are so far below lower class that you belong where you all came from, and that is Hell. Good luck, because I assure you I will not spare any of you."

*Wesley Bravo sits there looking rather angry as the camera fades out.*
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Badges: (View All)
Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 08:00:20 am »

I've watched you for some time - really... since you arrived lol.  Your work is worthy of praise and technically difficult to critique.  Not to say that the Grammar Mafia couldn't fine tooth comb it, but for all intents and purposes what you do is great and I don't think you'll be waiting long to get into a title race doing what you're doing now.

Your writing is reminiscent of Marcus' (Maxwell Lord) still you have your own flare to it that really suits the Wesley character to a T.
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: