Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 19, 2024, 07:42:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

WWG Ground Zero

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WWG Ground Zero  (Read 275 times)
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« on: April 19, 2014, 05:47:00 pm »

Live from the Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 02:29:50 am by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Brad
Owner
Veteran

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2014, 01:42:47 pm »

Live from the Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Boom!  Pow!  Bang!  The pyrotechnics were shooting up into the air and that meant one thing; you were setting at home, awaiting the start of “WWG Ground Zero”.  Soon enough, the sounds of the official theme for Ground Zero was blasted throughout the arena and the official opening video for the pay-per view was shown, showcasing all the great talent here in the World Wrestling Generation!  After the video ended, the camera now enters Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, which is filled to capacity!  Every fan was loud and they were ready for one hell of a night of action that only WWG can bring you.  After while, the cameras began to pan around the arena before fixating on Adrian Riley and Chris Arenas at ringside; the voices of the World Wrestling Generation, as the welcome you all to “Ground Zero”!

Adrian Riley:  Ladies and Gentlemen we thank you for joining us here tonight for “WWG Ground Zero”, live from the Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.  This is as loud an arena I’ve been in a long time!  I’m Adrian Riley, alongside as always is my partner, Chris Arenas and Chris, I am so excited about tonight, I can’t contain myself!

Chris Arenas:  You and me both, Riley!  What a night it is going to be!  It’s going down right here in the World Wrestling Generation, the only place for action like this.  I’m just thinking about the main event have scheduled for tonight, it’s sure to be an instant classic.  We have everyone’s favorite underdog, Alex Anders, stepping in the ring with the monster that is The Wretched Nobody, both trying to take the WWG Heavyweight Championship from around the waist of the current champion, Misteria. 

Adrian Riley:  That one is sure to produce fireworks, Chris!  Can the underdog, Alex Anders, go coast to coast tonight and realize his dream?  Will Misteria be able to fend off the two contenders looking to dethrone him?  Can anyone stop The Wretched Nobody?

Chris Arenas:  I don’t know Riley.  So many questions, and I don’t have the answers to any of them, that’s what makes tonight so exciting.  Who’s going to make an impact tonight.  Will is be Nick Sadistic?  Will it be Wes Bravo?  Will it be the returning Barney Green?  I can’t wait for tonight Riley?

Adrian Riley:  Well we won’t have to wait long for one of our answers, because it’s time for the Absolute Championship match.  This is Alex Anders first match of the night, and it will go a long way in determining if he’ll be able to give a champions effort tonight.

Absolute Chamipnship
Submission Match
Alex Anders (c) vs. Nick Sadistic w/ Starla Rose

Lights go out, then a loud crazy cackle is hear, then Rust by Black Label Society plays, Lights start to flash on and off like a lighting storm and fog covers the stage. Then lighting hits the stage and Nick and Starla raise from under the stage. Nick has an umbrella in hand and Starla a black rose.

Adrian Riley:  Ladies and gentlemen, what you are looking at right here is one of the up and coming stars of the WWG.  Sadistic has been on a tear and he has his sights set on becoming the Absolute Champion here tonight.

Chris Arenas:  You’re right Riley!  I know Anders has a WWG Championship later on tonight, but he can’t take Sadistic lightly.  If Alex comes out here not prepared for this match, he won’t even make it to the main event tonight!

When making their way to the ring, Nick spins the umbrella, Starla looks and touches the peddles of the rose. When they hit the bottom of the ramp Nick drops the umbrella, looks at Starla, then runs to the ring sliding under the bottom rope. Nick lays there tell Starla enters the ring, Nick gets up and stares at the crowd, while Starla dances around him and picks peddles off the black rose while waiting for his prey!

“I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE, APPLAUSE, APPLAUSE.  I LIVE FOR THE APPLA-AUSE, LIVE FOR THE APPLA-AUSE. THE WAY THAT YOU SCREAM AND CHEER FOR ME, THE APPLAUSE, APPLAUSE, APPLAUSE!!”

Adrian Riley:  Here comes the champion!

As “Applause” from The Holophonics plays, the Miami crowd hops to it's feet.  Alex Anders comes out from around the ring curtain to the roar of fans cheering for the Forever Underdog.  He stops at the top of the entrance ramp and looks around.  The smile across his face shows as Anders makes his way down to the ring.  He slides in, and hops to he feet quickly.  The music starts to die.  Matt Thomas enters the ring with a microphone as Nick and Alex take their respective corners opposite each other. 

Matt Thomas: The following is a Submission Match, and it is for the WWG Absolute Championship! Introducing first, the challenger, he weighs in tonight at two hundred and fifty pounds, from Unknown Hells!  He’s accompanied to the ring by Starla Rose.  He is… NICK… SADISTIC!

The fans boo during the entire introduction of Nick Sadistic, but it doesn’t shake the challenger.

Matt Thomas:  And his opponent, he weighs in tonight at two hundred and ten pounds, all the way from Watertown, New York.  He is the WWG Absolute Champion, ALEX… ANDERS!

The underdog, Alex Anders, gets the huge pop from the fans as throws his arms up into the air.  Matt Thomas exits the ring, as the ref holds up the Absolute Championship.  Then, the ref hands the belt to Matt Thomas and signals for the bell.

DING! DING! DING!

The bell signals the beginning of this highly anticipated opening contest and both men begin to circle the ring.  Both men meet in the center of the ring and lock up with a collar/elbow tie up, both looking for the early advantage.  It’s Sadistic that breaks the grip first, grabbing the wrist and twisting with an arm wringer; Anders is in pain, but nothing he can’t manage, as he cleverly front rolls through the hold to alleviate the pain, breaking the grip while knocking Sadistic off his feet with a chop slap to the back of the leg.  The speed of the move puts Sadistic on his back and Anders waste no time going right for the shoulder.  He stretches out Nick’s arm and puts his knee, and all of his weight, into the shoulder joint of Sadistic.  Nick grits his teeth, but has the presence of mind to use his weight and flip over onto his shoulder, breaking the hold.  Anders still has a grip on Nick’s wrist, as both men get to standing positions in the ring.  Nick grabs the ring ropes trying to pull away from Anders, but Anders takes the opportunity to kick the open chest of Sadistic and Nick lets go of the ring ropes.  The kick seems to have angered Nick, as he uses his superior mass and pulls Anders toward him, and meets him with a chest-caving clothesline.  All the momentum that Anders was building is now gone and Nick is on the attack.  Nick grabs the arm of Anders and drags him over to the corner.  Nick slides to the outside and drags Anders to the ring post, splitting his head from this arm with the post.  Nick takes Anders right arm and viciously swings it, Anders’ arm wrapping around the steel post.  Just to make sure the move had the effect desired, Nick repeats the arm swing and it’s just as vicious. 

Adrian Riley:  Nick is setting the pace right where he wants it now.  He’s starting to pick apart Alex Anders!

Chris Arenas:  This isn’t good for Anders’, a man planning on winning a World Championship tonight.  He’s in there with a dangerous man right now. 

Nick pulls Alex out of the ring and onto the floor outside.  He picks Anders up by his trunks and his hair and runs him shoulder first right into the steel steps.   Starla is standing behind Nick, egging him on, and Nick has no plans on stopping.  He grabs Nick by the hair again, to pick him up, this time he Irish whips him into the guard rail.  Anders is hung up on the guard rail and Nick is back on him with a flurry of right hand punches,  until Anders falls to the floor.  Sadistic taunts at a couple of the fans cheering Anders on.  Sadistic makes his way over to the announcers’ table and grabs a steel chair.  Anders is still on the ground, as Nick is eyeing his prey with that steel chair.  Nick watches as Anders gets to his knees looking up at him.  Nick raises the chair, but out of survival instinct, Anders lunges at Sadistic and nails him with a headbutt to the midsection.  The force of the headbutt drives the air from Sadistic and he cowers to the ground into the fetal position.  Anders has fans trying to will him to his feet, as he uses the barricade to pull himself up.  Anders reaches out and grabs the chair, as Sadistic is picking himself up off the ground.  Anders swings the chair and bounces off the back of Sadistic.  Nick falls down onto the steel steps, and Anders seizes the opportunity to take target practice on the back of sadistic.  Anders swings the chair again and the thud rings throughout the arena.  Nick still set up on the steps and Anders takes another swing and Nick is laying there like a sitting duck.  Anders holds the chair into the air and the fans cheer.  Before Anders can take another swing, Starla steps in between Anders and Nick, stopping Anders’ progress. 

Adrian Riley:  I was waiting for this situation to occur.  Starla has inserted herself into this match.  Now, what is Anders going to do?

Chris Arenas:  He isn’t going to hit her with the chair is he?

Anders feints like he’s going to swing the chair and Starla doesn’t move aside.  Anders drops the chair, and grab Starla, attempting to move her physically, but she pushes him away and kicks him in the groin.  Anders falls down onto the ground, to the dismay of the fans.  Starla is trying to get Sadistic to come to, but he’s none responsive.   She rushes to the time keeper’s corner and grabs a bottle of water that was stationed there and then runs back and throws it on Nick.  The cold of the water startles Nick and he begins to stir.  Anders is still down, as Nick leans on the apron and rolls into the ring.  Anders uses the ring apron to pull himself up.  Anders grabs the second rope and steps up onto the apron, but Nick is now on his feet and he meets Anders at the ring ropes.  Nick pulls Anders through the second rope by his head, and pulls him through the ring ropes.  He throws Anders up on his shoulder looking for the “The Sadistic Cross”, NO!  Anders slides down the back of Sadistic, then a takedown by the arm and locks in “The Anders Way”.

Adrian Riley:  Anders has his signature submission hold locked in.  Will Sadistic tap? 

Anders has the arm and is torqueing it.  Nick is looking for a way out of the hold but he can’t find the exit.  Nick holds up his hand, as if he’s about to tap.  Then, attempts to fight the pain one more time, by rolling over on his back, but Anders still has the hold locked in.  Then, Anders forces Nick back onto his stomach.  Nick has no way out of the “Ander’s Way”!  BANG!  Anders is hit in the back with chair shot from Starla.  It’s not a vicious chair shot but it forces the break of the hold.  Anders gets up holding his head and Starla is backing up into a corner.  Anders grabs Starla by the hair, and visibly yelling and spitting in her face.  Anders turns around and sees Nick coming with the chair and moves.  Nick stops short of hitting Starla with the chair, then turns around and Anders is waiting and attempting to lock in “Anders Way”, but this time Sadistic blocks it.  He breaks the grip before Anders can lock it in, then he locks his arms around the waist of Anders and throws him with a huge German Suplex. 

Adrian Riley:  Nick Sadistic just hit huge German Suplex, nearly flipping Anders out of his boots.  Anders is out but there is no pin fall in this match. 

Chris Arenas:  I don’t think Nick would have been able to capitalize anyway, Riley.  He looks spent!

Both Anders and Sadistic are lying on the mat.  Anders is motionless, as Nick tends to his turn arm.  Nick is  trying to get up using his good arm, and Anders is trying to get his wits about him.  Both men struggle to get to their feet.  Nick gets to his feet first, walking toward Anders, who’s getting to his feet.  When Anders turns around, Nick lifts him onto his shoulders, but with one arm, Anders easily slips the “Sadistic Cross”.  Anders backs up, Nick turns around, and sees Anders coming… “BEST KICK IN THE WORLD”! NO!  Nick ducks the BKW, Anders is off balance and falls into the clutches of the “Sadistic Lock”!   

Adrian Riley: Nick Sadistic has the arm clutched and the legs grapevine around the body of Anders, is locked in! 

Anders is squirming and just twisting his body, but to no avail.  Nick is screaming, pulling, crushing, doing everything he can to make Anders submit.  Anders is trying to headbutt Sadistic, but can’t get close enough to make connect.  Anders is scrapping and scratching, but Nick is in the zone.  Nick taste the championship, and just holds on for dear life. 

TAP OUT!  TAP OUT! TAP OUT!

Anders hand hits the mat and the bell sounds!

DING! DING! DING!

MATT THOMAS:  Here’s your winner, and the NEW WWG ABSOLUTE CHAMPION… NICK SADISTIC!

Nick is in the ring, and in rushes Starla Rose with the championship belt.  The referee reaches down and raises the hand of Nick Sadistic, who begins clutching the championship belt. 

Adrian Riley:  There it is folks, we have a new champion in our very first match up.  Nick Sadistic has captured the WWG Absolute Championship. 

Chris Arenas:  My question is, did Alex Anders throw his World Championship chances away trying to retain here tonight?  He was in that Sadistic Lock for a long time, Chris.

Adrian Riley:  Yes, I hope he’s able to go tonight!

Nick Sadistic is walking up the ramp with the championship in his hand and his healthy arm around Starla Rose.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2014, 01:45:28 pm »

[The camera pans up from the ground to show a jet black limousine pulling up in the WWG parking lot. The back door opens up, and two feet in smart shoes appear first. The feet are followed by the rest of the figure, the unknown figure dressed in a smart black suit. He slams the limousine door shut, and begins to speak directly to the audience.]

Can you feel that? Can you feel the winds of change gathering at the doors of World Wrestling Generation? For some in this business, they merely bring a gentle brisa I used to feel as a child playing in the favelas of Rio. The winds of change that have followed me here are like a tornado, and are threatening to bring the walls of this company crumbling down around the idiotas who run this place.

I have felt this oncoming storm before. I felt it when I was a boy playing football in the slums of my hometown in Brasil, and what followed saw me become one of the most excitante talents in world futebol. I felt the winds of change once more shortly before I signed a 6-figure contract with the biggest team in the world. I became the best player in the world at the best team in the world. The walls of world football fell at my feet, and all became humilde to this young upstart who was the melhor do mundo. That's the best in the world to you estúpido fans.

The winds of change reduced the foundations of world football to dust, and before long, all that you hold dear in World Wrestling Generation will go the same way. How can I be sure of this? Look at the limusine. Look at my expensive Armani suit. Everywhere I have gone, I have acquired success, fame, and riches beyond compreensão. Mansions, fast cars... women. I earn this because I am a winner, not a contender.

You might not believe me now, but soon you'll hear the whistling of the wind. Soon the walls of WWG will descend with an almighty crash. I won't be upset... because I'll be winning. My name is Diego Salgado, and I am a champion.

[At this, Diego walks off camera to the right, and the screen fades to black.]
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2014, 11:48:49 pm »

Cage Match
Licious Vs Red Cutter

The camera returns to the ringside area and we are with Adrian Riley and Chris Arenas

Adrian Riley - Nick Sadistic is the new Absolute Champion!

Chris Arenas - That's right and I don't like Ander's chances now in the main event after that match with Nick. However he is the forever underdog I just can't see a fairtytale ending here tonight.

Adrian Riley - We will find that out later tonight no doubt about it but up next we could have a new boss and that man is Red Cutter as he goes one on one with Licious inside a steel cage filled with weapons and this match is all about high risk stipulations.

Chris Arenas - That's right Adrian, Red Cutter puts his career on the line if he loses then he says goodbye to the WWG and Licious, if he suffers defeat here tonight then he walks away from the WWG forever and hands over his position of power to Red Cutter.

Adrian Riley - Red Cutter has been a pain in the side of Licious and Kavanagh since day one of the WWG.

Matt Thomas
The following match is set a steel cage match filled with weapons and the rules are simple, to win the match you may escape the cage, make your opponent submit or as usual a pinfall. Introducing first Licious!

The music of Licious plays and he wastes no time heading straight for the cage looking pumped for his match tonight, Licious enters the cage and walks around it inspecting the steel walls and running his fingers along the weapins that hang above him from the roof and hanging from the cage walls. His music stops.

Matt Thomas
and his opponent, Red Cutter.

"Power Glove" booms across the speakers as lights flicker in time with the beat, a giant black hand pulsing against the large screen. From the shadows, Red Cutter emerges, spreads his arms and roars, and walks down the entrance ramp, wringing his hands together. Cutter slides into the ring and hops to his feet, quickly stretching against the ropes and raising a hand, as if assured of victory however Licious is wasting no time and hits Red Cutter with a superman punch as the crowd cheers.

Chris Arenas - Well what a cheapshot by Licious but with the stakes who can blame him.

Adrian Riley - That wasn't a cheap shot Chris he just wanted to get his hands on Red.

Licious backs away from Red and stalks him watching and waiting for him to get up to his feet. Red crawls over to the ropes and pulls himself up and then turns around straight into a spear from Licious. Licious then makes the cover and the referee counts, 1...2..3, ding,ding.

Adrian Riley - And just like that the match is over.

Chris Arenas - Slight dissapointment if you ask me, Licious wanted brutality at his PPV and he just ends the match like that?

Adrian Riley - It's a smart move, Red Cutter isn't someone you allow a oppurunity and Licious knows that, he learnt that from the WWG World title situation.

Licious gets up to his feet and leaves the cage and up the ramp where he is joined by Frederick Kavanagh who is at the top of the ramp with a microphone in his hand and a cheeky smile on his face.

Kavanagh
Red Cutter I got some bad news for ya. Your time here in the WWG is over! In my hand I have your WWG contract, Licious will you do the honours.

Kavangh hands it to Licious who rips it apart and throws it on the ground.

Adrian Riley - Red Cutter is gone from the WWG!

Chris Arenas - That there should be a message to the entire WWG locker room that you don't want to mess with who is in charge, i know in the past people have thought they could try and take over this business but this duo right here is strong and they won't go down without a war.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 12:00:54 am by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2014, 11:58:48 pm »

WWG fans have allready witnessed what has been a great night but there is still much more to go when I came to play hits the arena and the crowd is about 50/50, half don't know what this music means but the die hard WWG fans know exactly what it means as Thaddeus Rains walks out onto the entrance ramp wearing a pair of black jeans, a classy white shirt, a golden rolex watch and a pair of black shades. Rains loves the energy as he runs down the ramp clashing with the hands of the crowd hanging out over the railing. Thaddeus slides into the ring and raises his hand head banging his head getting the crowd really alive and some even join in. Thaddeus grabs the ropes leaning out over towards the crowd as "I CAME TO PLAY" is played.

Adrian Riley - Thaddeus Rains back in the WWG! Never thought i'd see the day.

Chris Arenas - He is really pumped and this crowd is loving it. If anyone knew how to party it is that man in the ring.

Thaddeus walks over and is handed a microphone from the ring crew and his music stops and he walks aound the ring a moment before he brings the microphone up to his mouth, raising his head and the words flow.

Thaddeus Rains
FINALLLLLY.....hold on that's not me..... IM A BIG ASS TATTOED SON OF A ...not me either..... Yo all my homiez, ya'll can all call me...man this hard, you come back to a company where you've tassled with some of the biggest baddiest SOB's thats ever been produced but then you release times have changed and all that isn't what's going on around here anymore. I can respect that and accept and that's why I should have made a better first impression there should have been ladies, drop dead stunning babes that just want to get you back to your hotel room and rip apart your clothes and then you go to work on there sweet honey dripping, booty shaking asses. They should have been on my arm as I walked down to the ring and introduced or reintroduced myself to the WWG fans and then there should have been booze, my trademark booze. I may not be able to get the booze out here right now but I can bring two sexy ladies from the audience into the ring with me however! tonight isnt about me. Tonight is about the future and the future is trouble.

Trouble hits and the lights go out and a purple spotlight shines down on the stage and standing there with his back to us is Ethan Rains. Ethan turns his head looking down the ramp and out onto the crowd and the lights shine back on and Ethan is joined by two ladies. One is a beautiful blonde and the other brunette. Ethan smiles and points at the girls and Thaddeus indicating "you mean these ladies" Ethan laughs as he takes his way down to the ring with a lady in each arm. They reach the bottom and the ladies peel off his arm and walk to the ring and get up onto the apron and Ethan joins them stopping on the outside turning his head and looking at the camera and then heads into the ring and joins Thaddeus as his music stops.

Thaddeus Rains
Ladies and gentleman I give to you Ethan Rains, my nephew and the future of this business. Not only did he inherate the Rain's good looks but also the wrestling ability. Ethan Rains has been kicking ass in Ireland dominating anyone and everyone from not only Ireland but all over the world. Ethan has officially signed with the WWG and he is more then eager to step into the ring and showcase exactly what he has to offer however as his manager I've taken into consideration many things a good manager needs to worry about for the health and wellbeing and since Ethan only this morning arrived here from Ireland he needs to adapt and therefore I regret to inform you all you'll have to wait a few weeks just to see how good Ethan Rains is. Ethan Rains is HERE! and he's TROUBLE!

Trouble hits and the lights go out and a purple spotlight shines down on Ethan and Thaddeus.
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2014, 12:00:02 am »

Street Fight
Barney Green Vs HuhHuh?

Matt Thomas: The following singles match is scheduled for one fall, and it is The Barney Green Open Challnge! Introducing First - Hailing from BOSTON MASS!

"Hungry Like The Wolf" by Duran Duran starts to play as the fans go nuts.

Matt Thomas: In his.return match to the WWG... weighing in at 320 pounds standing 5 foot 11 inches, he is the Big Green Machine, The Boston Brawler, The All-Night Tranny Thrilla, The American Everyman... Barney Green!

Barney Green, dressed in black shorts and a boston bruins jersey with no shoes, appears at the top of the ramp. Green spits into his red mudjug as the fans continue cheering. Green walks down the ramp and high fives a few fans. Green enters the ring and waits in the corner as his music fades.  Barney leans on the top rope looking up the ramp awaiting his opponent.

[The 'tron suddenly fills with static... before both the screen and lights go pitch black.]

Speakers: The following appearance... has been paid for by... THE Mac's World Order!

Matt Thomas: weighing in at 212 pounds, standing 6 foot 2 inches, Mac Bry!

["The Way iAm" by Eminem & Marilyn Manson kicks in.]

Eminem: Dre, just let it run... turn the beat up a lil bit... Yo, this song is for anyone... **** it. Just shut up and listen.... 'ey yo.

[The Tron fills with quickly transitioning images of both dark, grisly, sinister sights... as well as beautifully gorgeous scenes of dazzling color. A jungle with a sparkling river... A musty cemetery, awash in autumn rain... A dark and busy city, downtown at night... ]

[But, before the images can go any further, static cuts through the 'tron once more, before one image is left on the screen ; the letters proclaiming 'mWo' in black and white.]

M.Manson: Cuz iAm?
Whatever you say I am.
If I wasn't... then why would I say "I am"?
In the papers... the news, everyday I am.
... I don't know, it's just the way iAm.

[Dark smoke arises from the depths of the stage like fog over a graveyard, while at the same time, shimmering golden sparks descend from the heavens like rain... and the leader of THE Mac's World Order emerges from the stage on a platform, to a strong, yet greatly mixed reaction from the audience. THE Mac Bry steps through the smoke and sparks, clad in a long black trench coat... black t-shirt with a lime green mWo logo printed across the front... his legs are adorned in a pair of black Trippz brand pants with chains hanging down the sides, and green stitching... he wears black and green sneakers... lime green, satin, fingerless gloves... his nails alternate between black and green... his hair is its natural black, but with lime green, spray-dyed highlights... his lips are black, and his face is painted green, with black lines streaming down from his eyes, and around his throat is a black, spiked collar.]

[THE Mac stares out into the crowd... lifts his fists to his sides, arms outstretched in a crucifix pose, head raised to the sky above... And hundreds of bright, colorful lights suddenly shine across the arena, illuminating the place with every color of the rainbow. THE Mac's gleaming brown eyes twinkle in the light... THE Mac lowers his head and arms, and takes a few steps down the ramp, lifting the sign of the Wolf Pack up to a few of the front row fans. He then races down the ramp at breakneck speed, and slides into the ring under the bottom rope. In the ring, Mac QUICKLY nips back up to his feet, before leaping onto the far corner post, trench coat billowing behind him. Mac lifts both arms to his sides in another crucifix pose, soaking in both the cheers AND the jeers... THE Mac hops down from the post, brushing his hair back from his eyes with one hand, before lifting the Wolf Pack sign high into the air. Mac removes his trench coat, passing it off to the time keeper on the outside... he turns around and takes to a post, crouching down in the corner while he waits...]

The two men meet in the middle of the ring, Barney starts to throw insults at Mac Bry, Mac just nods and smiles at Barney. The Ref pushes both men away and then calls for the bell.

DING DING.

The two go to lock up but Mac slaps Barney across the face - Green responds by smashing his mug jug into TMB's headfollowed by an Irish Whip. Mac launches back with a flying forearm catching Barney and knocking him to the ground. Mac hops to his feet and leans over grabbing Barney by the hair, but is caught with a big right hand from Barney to the face. Mac is knocked backwards off of Barney and yelps with surprise and pain.  Green rushes Bry and avalanches them both clear over the top rope and down to the outside!

Adrian Riley: Both men up and over!  Did you ever think you'd see Mac Bry in WWG again?

Chris Arenas: No.  No I didn't think so.  And... no I didn't want to.

Adrian Riley: What's wrong with The Mac Bry?

Chris Arenas: His claim to fame is being so detestable that WWG made up an award to give Scott Carr when he swatted Mac Bry in the head with a baseball bat.

Barney starts to get back to his feet, Mac rushes him with a kicks pushing Barney into the corner post.  Mac starts to choke Barney with his foot, using the bottom ropes for leverage. The ref starts to count. On the three count Barney grabs Mac’s leg and pulls on it. Barney moves away from the corner and stretches Mac out, still holding onto the ropes, Barney kicks Mac in the groin for all he's worth bringing Bry to his knees and into a short drop DDT.

Adrian Riley: Green showing us some experience there.

Chris Arenas: He showed us how to outwit an idiot.

Adrian Riley: Barney heads back into the ring.

Chris Arenas: Good for him.  Perfect move right there. I wouldn't help Bry back into the ring either.

Bry pulls himself back into the ring and another Mud Jug shot to the back of the head.  Barney quickly follows with a standing splash and pummels Mac with a series of punches. Barney grabs Mac by the hair and pulls him to his feet, he follows that with a classic “Foleyplex”. Mac slides out of the ring taking a breather.

Adrian Riley: Mac Bry is being taken to school by the Boston Bambino!

Chris Arenas: He is running away and Green needs to put Bry out of all our Misery.

Adrian Riley: Maybe he is the misery that Misera mentions?

Chris Arenas: No... our world champion wouldn't have anything to do with him.

Barney quickly follows, hitting Mac with a big knee. Barney tosses Mac into the outside railing before rolling him back into the ring. Mac gains his senses and meets Barney as he crawls back into the ring.  Mac starts to stomp Barney, keeping him from getting to his feet. Mac runs and bounces off the opposite rope, leading Barney to get to his feet, and meets him with a dropkick to the leg. Barney drops to the mat, Mac quickly grabs Barney and hits him with a Spike DDT. Mac goes for a pin...

Ref: 1...2... KICK OUT!

Mac jumps up in frustration, as Barney uses the ropes to help himself up. Mac goes back onto the attack pushing Barney back into the corner with a series of punches and kicks. Once Barney is in the corner, Mac circles the ring and rushes Barney. Barney stops Mac as he approaches and lifts him up and over the top rope, were Mac lands on the outside floor. Mac laying on the outside in pain, Barney crawls over the middle rope, standing on the outside of the apron. Barney jumps off with an elbow drop, but lands hard himself.

Adrian Riley: Wow what a move from Barney Green, I never would have imagined him doing that, well ever.

Chris Arenas: Well it was the worse thing he could have done.

Adrian Riley: How do you figure that?

Chris Arenas: Sure he got Mac good, but now he is hurting himself. I call that a stupid move.

Adrian Riley: It’s called a high risk move for a reason Chris, it never goes good for ether person if properly executed, but it is worth it. Plus... Green tasted it... but The Mac Bry got a mouthful of it!

Chris Arenas: True... Go Green!

Barney gets to his feet still grabbing at his elbow. He picks up the Mac who counters with a thumb to the eye and then a kick to the back of the legs knocking Barney to his knees and then kicks him in the back of the head. Bry climbs to the top rope and jumps off but Barney is back to his feet and he catches Mac but trips dropping him and Barney bounces off the ropes and catches Mac Bry on the fly with the Green Awakening!  Green drops down into a pin...

Ref: 1... 2... 3!

DING DING!

Matt Thomas: Here is your winner... Barney Green!

Adrian Riley: Green does it!

Chris Arenas: Beautifully executed Ace Crusher on the move is what sealed Mac's ill fated return here tonight.

Green gets up and celebrates as he searches for his mudjug.  Green kicks Mac's body out of the ring and removes the top of the jug and pours its contents on Mac Bry.

Adrian Riley: Oooooh! Yuck!

Chris Arenas: In the infamous words of Foley Anderson's third cousin on his mother's side - known to most as Grumpy Cat, once said... GOOD!

Green steps back to the centre of the ring and he gets his hand raises in victory by the referee and the crowd chant his name. From behind Barney into the ring slides Manuel Vrakes who attacks him from behind with a running shot to the back of Barney knocking him down to one knee. Manuel then walks around the ring taunting at the fans as they boo, Manuel turns back towards Barney and grabs him and Barney hits Manuel with a massive right hand knocking Manuel down and out.

Adrian Riley - What's Manuel doing out here?

Chris Arenas - I spoke to Manuel earlier and he said he was upset he didn't get some air time tonight, he said he has been busting his rump for this company from day one and still no PPV pay check, the man is wealthy Adrian but surely he deserves his dues.

Adrian Riley - Well his dues got him knocked out.

Maxwell Lord is now at ringside and he grabs a steel chair and heads into the ring and from behind clocks Barney in the back of the head. Maxwell tosses the chair aside and calls for a microphone.

Maxwell Lord
Congratulations on you're victory against that worthless Mac bry. WWG must be scrapping the barell if they need to fill their card with worthless people like him....but wait they don't need to because they have Maxwell Lord and Manuel Vrakes off the card tonight. We are the kind of people who bring money into the business, it's what these people paid top dollar to come and see and it's what the people watching around paid to see and yet we aren't on the card. This arena would be empty and nobody would be watching but luckily for the WWG they booked Wesley Bravo and they got there payment. Barney Green luckily for the fans I'm there hero and I'm now and then donate and tonight im donating because I'm accepting your open challange, referee ring the damn bell.

Adrian Riley - Surely the referee isn't going to start this match.

Maxwell tosses the microphone aside and pulls out some money from his black suit pants and hands it to the referee who quickly pockets the cash and calls for the bell. Ding, Ding. Maxwell then takes off his suit jacket and hangs it over the ropes as he looks at Barney Green who is trying to get up to his feet, Maxwell strolls over there grabbing the arms of Green and hitting the Curb Stomp. Maxwell rolls Barney over and makes the cover and the referee counts.

1....2...3,ding, ding.

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner Maxwell Lord.

Adrian Riley - Congratulations Maxwell you won against a man who allready fought his battle, was attacked by Vrakes and then attacked behind from you with a steel chair. You shoul feel real proud.

Chris Arenas - He should, and he does. He just laid out Barney "motherfarking" Green. This is Maxwell Lord's house and Barney Green will respect his household.

Maxwell Lord pulls out some more money and hands it over to the referee as Evil Ways plays and Maxwell Lord takes his leave looking pleased at what just went down.
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2014, 12:09:04 am »

The camera goes backstage and Alex Anders is getting checked over by a member of the WWG medical staff but Anders tries to refuse but they insist on clearing him before his WWG Championship match later tonight. Starla Rose then enters the room without Nick Sadistic.

Starla Rose
Alex...Alex...Alex...poor Alex. Allready tonight you've lose the Absolute Championship, why don't you take a hint from the medical staff around here and go on home because going out there tonight is going to be suicide. Grace Brutal has Wretched prepared, she has been preparing him for this moment. Grace Brutal gets what she wants and she wants the WWG world heavyweight Championship. Wretched likes to please Grace. This is a warning Alex....stay away from the main event tonight or your career will be over.

Starla Rose turns to leave the room but then stops and lets out a slight laugh.

Starla Rose
On second though Alex we knew you wouldn't listen, that you'd want to impress the Nerd Herd. You'd want to impress all these people who chant your name and beleive in your little fairtytale. Therefore we have no choice but to do this Alex....

Nick Sadistic comes charging into the room attacking Anders knocking him onto the floor and Nick then kicks him in the ribs. Nick then grabs Alex around the throat and pulls him out the door and keeps pulling him down the hallway but then Demartinos is on the scene although he is different, instead of his usual black attire he is wearing all white. Demartinos grabs Nick and pushes him away from Anders and Nick is about to retiliate but Starla stops Nick and leads him away while Demartinos stands guard for Alex Anders.

Adrian Riley - What's this all about?

« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 12:13:30 am by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2014, 12:23:00 am »

TLC Match
Wesley Bravo vs Tiger G

Matt Thomas
The following match is a Tables, Ladders and Chairs match. The only way to win this match is by pinfall or submission. Introducing first Wesley Bravo.

Bach's "Prelude" comes on as the crowd boos in disapproval. Wesley Bravo walks out onto the stage wearing Royal Blue trunks, golden knee and elbow pads, and golden boots. He has on a sports jacket that matches his attire as well as a towel around his neck. He walks down the ramp with a huge smile on his face. Just as he gets to the stairs he jumps up and down, warming up. He then walks up the steps and climbs through the ropes. He then takes off his jacket and tosses the towel. He twists his neck and swings his arms warming up for the match. He waves at the crowd to get them all riled up and even stares at some of them laughing at them

Matt Thomas
and his opponent Tiger G.

The unusual pulse of the guitar from “Obscure” begins to play. Tiger walks onto the ramp. He wears a ¾ plastic face mask/glasses. His long leather coat with a tiger and “Hear now, Die later” scrolled across his shoulders in Hangeul. Tiger looks around at the crowed slowly. He cracks his neck and rolls his shoulders forward, adjusting his coat. White “shower” pyro falls behind him as he begins to walk down the ramp. He walks up the stairs and enters through the middle and top rope. He drops his coat in the center of the ring and slowly removes his face mask/glasses and awaits the bell.

The match begins and Wesley slides outside going straight for a ladder but Tiger G's attention is on the ramp cause Manuel Vrakes with a very sore head and Maxwell Lord are on the ramp and walking down towards the ring.

Adrian Riley - What's this?

Chris Arenas - Oh no...all hell is about to break loose...Grace Brutal will have her monsters on standby...this is WAR!

Maxwell and Vrakes get down to ringside and they each go a seperate way and take a side of the ring, they then look at Wesley and all three men have smiles on there faces and they step up onto the apron and all three get into the ring, Tiger goes after Vrakes as he gets into the ring and knee's him but Wesley and Maxwell are quickly there and they beatdown on Tiger G who has no chance with the 3 on 1 beatdown. Wesley then gets outside the ring leaving Vrakes and Maxwell beating on Tiger. Wesley walks around the ring and grabs a table sliding it into the ring followed by a ladder and then three steel chairs and joins them back in the ring.

Adrian Riley - Where is Wretched? Jeremiah? Nick?

Chris Arenas - Don't worry they are coming...any second now.

Wesley grabs the table and sets it up in the corner of the ring and then grabs the ladder and sets it up in the middle of the ring. Wesley then says something to Maxwell and Vrakes and they back off the attack and then they all stand there looking and waiting for Tiger G to get to his feet, once Tiger G gets up Bravo hits him with a running superkick to the side of Tiger's head. Maxwell Lord then picks up a steel chair and walks over to Tiger and places it underneath his head, Maxwell turns and smirks then grabs the arms of Tiger and hits a Curb stomp right into the steel chair.

Adrian Riley - Ooooo that was nasty.

Manuel Vrakes now wants his turn and Wesley and Maxwell pick Tiger G up bringing him to his feet, Manuel then runs at him and dives grabbing Tiger G and plants him down with The Clutch Puller, Tiger's head hits the corner of the steel chair and he is busted open. All three men then each pick up a steel chair and they slowly approach Tiger G who is down on the mat bleeding and each one after enough they take a chair shot at Tiger G hitting him from head to toe leaving no bone untouched. The chair onslaught lasts a few minutes.

Chris Arenas - Tiger G isnt in a good position...the damage has been done even if Grace sends out her troops.

Wesley Bravo throws his chair aside and then walks over to the ladder and starts to climb up it. Manuel and Maxwell toss there chairs aside and they grab Tiger G bringing him up to his feet and they take him over and place him onto the table that Wesley set up earlier. Wesley is now at the top of the ladder and he looks down at Tiger G. Wesley Bravo smiles and then takes a move from Tiger G hitting him with his own Buddha’s Curse.

Adrian Riley - The ultimate disrespect using your opponents signature move. Wesley, Maxwell and Manuel are sending a message here.

Chris Arenas - What I didnt know was that Wesley could pull that move of, a front flipping leg drop from the ladder....thats insane.

Wesley rolls off the carnage of the table and takes a moment sitting in the corner, Manuel and Maxwell grab Tiger G and pull him into the middle of the ring and Wesley comes over for the picking making the pinfall and the referee makes the count, 1..2...3, ding, ding.

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner Wesley Bravo.

Wesley gets to his feet with slight help from Maxwell and Vrakes as all three men stand in the middle of the ring and all raise each others arms into the air from a mixed reaction from the crowd. They all have smiles on there face very pleased with the work they just did, Wesley turns his head down to Tiger G and decides this isn't enough as he rolls outside the ring and gets another table and slides it into the ring, Maxwell grabs it and sets it up. Manuel grabs Tiger G and with the help from Maxwell they get him into a double suplex position and Wesley stands on the other side of the table. Manuel and Maxwell double suplex him over and Wesley catches him and they hit a double suplex powerbomb right threw the table and Tiger lands akwardly.

Chris Arenas - I don't get where Grace Brutal is...with her reinforcements...

Manuel Vrakes, Maxwell Lord and Wesley Bravo then raise each others hands into the air again and smile as the music of Wesley Bravo plays.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 12:45:18 am by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2014, 12:56:34 am »

The camera is now backstage and Barney Green is sitting in his locker room after his matches tonight and into the room walks Thaddeus Rains with two beers in his hand and he offers one to Barney Green who without hesitation accepts the drink cracking it open and taking a drink, Thaddeus then takes a seat down next to Barney and has a drink himself.

Thaddeus Rains
Who would ever have thought that Barney Green & Thaddeus Rains would be sitting backstage sharing a beer together..Oh how times have changed. Good to see you again man, tough break out there though but all I can say is your lucky I didn't accept that challange tonight.

Barney Green looks at Thaddeus with a look and then raises his beer to Thaddeus for a cheers.

Barney Green
Here's to the WWG.

Thaddeus Rains
To the WWG.

Both men smash beers together and then take a drink each.

Barney Green
How bout that nephew of your's, why didn't he accept the challange?

Thaddeus Rains
I figured you've had your ass handed to you plenty of times by the Rain's that another generation of Rain's beating your frame would just be wrong. I look out for my friends.

Thaddeus laughs and Barney lets out a slight laugh when a shadow can be seen enter the room but we don't know who it is just yet, Thaddeus gets to his feet.

Thaddeus Rains
Well welll...look who it is, do you just hang out backstage at WWG events whenever you like?

The man steps closer to Thaddeus and it's Scott Carr. Scott walks up taking the beer from Thaddeus and finishing what was left, Thaddeus sighs looks at Barney and then back a Scott.

Thaddeus Rains
Triple threat? bar room brawl?.......

Thaddues laughs and Barney finishes his beer. Carr showing his usual badass expression walks closer to Thaddeus.

Scott Carr
I just came to have a drink with some old buddies, we have history, some settled, some not ( he says as he looks at Barney) however this isn't about us anymore and I have interest in the main event.

Thaddeus Rains
Yes...Wretched Nobody...One scary son of a ****...is he even human? Part Human? what the **** is he? And you brought him into this place? You gotta admit big man he even makes you shivver.

Scott Carr
We going to drink or are we going to talk about what keeps you up at night?

Barney Green
You don't have to ask me twice.

Thaddeus Rains
For old times.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 01:02:43 am by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2014, 01:06:29 am »

Lions Den Match
Slipshod vs Jeremiah Christianson

The lights go out in the arena as "Forfeit" by Chevelle hits. SlipshoD comes out and stands at the top of the arena. He takes a few moments and does a 180 degree stare at the crowd.

Matt Thomas: Hailing from Seattle, WA. Standing at a Height of 6'0... at a Weight of 225lbs

SlipshoD then walks down the ramp and holds his arms up. He stops right at the end of the ramp and looks around at the crowd once again. He then walks up the steps and leans against the outside ropes looking at the crowd, smirking. He slowly steps in the ring and jumps up on the turnbuckle. He points to himself with both hands and then raises both of his hands.

Matt Thomas: He is a former WWG World Champio.... SlipshoD!

He then jumps off the turnbuckle and stands there eyeballing the crowd even more. He yells a few things at the fans at ringside then stands against the ropes.

Matt Thomas: And his opponent at an official Billed Height of 6'3.  Sanctioned to compete tonight at a Weight of 240lbs. Hailing from Harlan, KY...

The lights go completely dim and the drum intro to "God's Gonna Cut You Down" starts. A single, bright white light beams up out of the floor and Jeremiah Christianson appears directly behind it with his arms outstretched to the sides.

Matt Thomas: He is... Jeremiah Christianson!

He slowly walks to the ring with a blank, empty look in his cold gray eyes. He walks up the ring steps slowly, climbs through the ropes and goes and sits down in a corner gets a brief crazy look in his eyes, then drops his head down and waits for this match to start.  Seemingly he will need to wait a little longer as SlipshoD asks for the microphone.

SlipshoD:  I am going to keep this short, to the point and honest with you Jeremiah.  So basically nothkng like you big book of being a pompus ass!  I know how you and the guys you run with are.  So I asked Prez Freddy if I could have a very special guest referee.  A man who I know dislikes you and your side show.

SlipshoD drops his microphone as the opening intro to "Make Some Noise" blares throughout the arena as a spotlight appears on the main stage. The lights of the arena turn to a purple hue as Manny Vrakas arrogantly steps out from behind the curtain wearing a cheaply made bath robe that looks like he ref-striped with shoe polish. Manny spins around on the stage as he holds his arms out, cutting a promo to himself about how great he is.

Matt Thomas: Now residing in Napa, California... He has requested to be known as "Mr. High Society..." Manuel Vrakas XIV!

Vrakas continues to rant about his own merit as he walks down the ramp, obnoxiously chewing gum and holding out his arms as if he were some kind of messiah. Noticing a particularly attractive woman standing in the front row near the ring, Manny takes off his robe and tosses it over her face before hopping onto the apron. Manny grabs the top rope with one hand and points at the woman in the audience before elegantly bowing and spitting his gum out into the crowd. Manny hops over the top rope and throws his arms out again as he walks toward the audience facing the hard camera, receiving a very mixed reaction. Manny turns back around and gives the camera a big smile and curtsy before turning into his corner, lazily leaning on the turnbuckle arrogantly looking over an angry Jeremiah before the match starts.

Chris Arenas: What a highly anticipated match here folks...

Adrien Riley: Its the battle of the bad brains! Both these guys would break your face and laugh in your mother's when she got the plastic surgery bill.

Chris Arenas:Interesting turn of phrase.

Adrien Riley: This match should pale anything I say!

As all three men step to the middle of the ring... Jeremiah and SlipshoD are toe to toe, nose to nose and snarling at one another...

DING DING!

Jeremiah shoves SlipshoD away and SlipshoD kicks the match off with The Effect!

Chris Arenas: What!?

Adrien Riley: Where did that come from!?

Chris Arenas: SlipshoD just took out Manny! uh I mean Manuel.

SlipshoD smiles an all too familiar and unsettling smile as he starts to roust Manuel.

Adrien Riley: What's he doing?

SlipshoD taunts Manuel all the way back up to all fours until he finally shoves Manuel head first into Jeremiah's set up for the Tristis Arbor!  As if planned to the detail Jeremiah rips Manuel off the ground and then slams him right back down into it.

Chris Arenas: Manuel can't be in good shape but what the hell is going on here?

Adrien Riley: I have no idea but I don't like the look in SlipshoD's eyes...

Manuel's body unfurls from the heap Jeremiah left him in, dazed and abused Manuel rolls to his stomach and calls to throw out the match before he falls face down on the canvas, compliments of the Unstabler!  Manuel is out cold as the two men begin rounding him like sharks.

Chris Arenas: That's a draw... but why... I don't understand.

Adrien Riley: I... I guess so... but what the hell like what the hell is all this!? 

Chris Arenas: SlipshoD seems to have set this in motion... I just can't make sense of it.  For weeks we thought this was going to blow us all away.

Adrien Riley: Well it did that... I am blown away! All these fans are stunned and speechless.

Chris Arenas: I'M stunned and speechless!  How? Why?

Adrien Riley: I don't know... someone needs to catch up with SlipshoD and try to find out.

Chris Arenas: I don't know... I just, I just don't even know what to say.  I am so confused but Jeremiah and SlipshoD seem very certain they are happy.

Adrien Riley: Happy and Crazy are two different things - but they can look a lot alike.

Chris Arenas: All I got to say is the main event is next!
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2014, 01:07:47 am »

WWG World Heavyeight Championship Triple Threat Blood Match
Miseria(c) vs The Wretched Nobody vs Alex Anders

The Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Ontario is rocking in preparation of the main event when suddenly the lights dim.  The steady guitar stream plays then abruptly stops.

“I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE, APPLAUSE, APPLAUSE!!  I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE-PLAUSE, LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE-PLAUSE!! THE WAY THAT THEY SCREAM AND CHEER FOR ME!! THE APPLAUSE, APPLAUSE, APPLAUSE!!”

The Holophonics blast through the PA System, when the Forever Underdog unveils from behind the curtain.  The crowd erupts in cheers as the leader of the Nerd Herd walks down the entrance way holding his bandaged right arm.

Matt Thomas: On his way to the ring by way of Watertown, NY!  At an official Billed Height of 5' 10" and a Billed Weight of 210 lbs... He is the leader of the Nerd Herd!  Alex "The Forever Underdog" Anders!

With a determined look on his face, he makes his way to the bottom of the ramp.  Wearing fresh ring clothes, and a brace on his leg, he slides into the ring, and takes a look around at the throbbing crowd as he shakes out the kinks in his battle battered arm and awaits his opponents.

Chris Arenas: Alex is still showing a tender limb in that right arm... I wish him the best but that is a major disadvantage against men like he faces here tonight.

Adrien Riley: No self respecting World Champ would call himself a nerd anyways... NEEEEERRRRRRRFD!

Chris Arenas: Well I am glad to see you brought your maturity with you this evening.

Adrien Riley: Whatever... I am going to Google "Boobies" until the bell rings.

Matt Thomas: And the challenger...

The gentle sounds of a music box eerily creep throughout the cold arena air that dims with every dainty pluck of pins and teeth.   The center of the entrance way lights up and we see the silhouette of a small woman.  Something is seen tracing away off into the curtain behind her.  In time with the music she can be seen yanking on it hard – the arena lights come back up and from behind the curtain lurches Wretched Nobody!  When Grace Brutal begins leading him to the ring this mass of a man quickens his step and she soon finds herself deperately dragging behind him tryibg to slow him down.

Matt Thomas : Ladies and Gentlemen!  Being accompanied down the aisle by the lovely and macabre Morose Rose herself, Grace Brutal… This Dark Star hails from The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts and at Six Foot Eleven inches tall – at Three Hundred and Forty Four Pounds he is… THE WRETCHED NOBODY!

Grace stops at ringside and Nobody picks her up by the waist and sets her down atop the apron, Nobody catches some jeering fans out of the corner of his eye and lunges towards them only to have Grace yank on his leash fiercely, quickly bringing this beast back to her purposes for him right now.  Grace steps through the ropes and into the ring, holding onto Wretched’s lead the entire time, he follows her into the ring and puts him into his corner and removes his leash and collar.  Nobody rolls his neck and glares hard at the floor as he rocks side to side in his corner – grinding his palms together,  seeming intent on hearing the sweet release of the bell ringing his eyes never move off of Anders like a predator looking at wounded prey.

Chris Arenas: Both Alex and Miseria gice up the height and weight advantage to Wretched Nobody, combine that with his congenital insensitivity to pain and their task gets all the more daunting tonight.

Adrien Riley: Hey Chris... check out these sweater puppets!  She got them pierced... hussy... I love it!

Matt Thomas: And their opponent....

"Wasting Time" by Red hits the PA system as the lights in the arena dim to darkness. The fans boo loudly as camera lights flicker throughout the arena. As the intro continues to play, a red spotlight hits the stage, revealing Miseria.

Matt Thomas: Here tonight at a Height of 5'10" and a Weight of 170lbs.  From Parts Unknown!  He is your WWG Heavyweight Champion of the Woooooooorld!  MISERIA!

Miseria is looking down at the stage but slowly lifts his head when the music hits. He begins his descent towards the ring, ignoring the booing crowd. Once at ringside, Miseria takes a little run and slides under the bottom rope to get into the ring. The arena lights return just as Miseria jumps on the nearest turnbuckle, looking out to the crowd before coming back to the canvas and bouncing back and forth on his toes in preparation for the fight to come as the ref calls for the bell.

DING DING!

Chris Arenas: Here we go with tonights Main Event!

Adrien Riley: Alright, alright... time to work.  Lets do this!

Miseria, Alex and Wretched Nobody all step to the middle of the ring, Alex and Miseria waste no time trying to team up on the big man as both nail him with a dropkick.  Nobody lurches backwards from the impact as Misera does a nip up straight into Nobody's clutches - and he finds himself being thrown head first into Alex's midsection sending them both to the canvas in a heap.

Chris Arenas: Wretched Nobody using the power advantage early on.

Adrien Riley: Yeah well his sheer power and being a side show freak are about all he has to lean on.

Wretched Nobody grabs Miseria by the back of the mask and the waist of his pants and rips him up to a standing position before throwing him clear over the top rope, his extensive aerial skills are all that save him from a bad fall being any worse as he break rolls the landing and winds up sitting against the guard railing.  Nobody turns his attention back to Alex who is in the midst of a spring board attempt that results in Nobody getting on the wrong end of a Tornado DDT!

Chris Arenas: Alex Anders showing us all the amount of fight in the Underdog!

Adrien Riley: But here comes Miseria!

As Alex surveys his handy work he misses Miseria Vaulting over the top rope who takes Anders down with a Tornado DDT of his own.  Miseria gets back to his feet when he is grabbed from behind and piled face first into the canvas with a wheel barrow face buster.  Wretched Nobody scrambles back to his feet and before he can grab Miseria again, Alex leap frogs over him and nearly takes the head off of Miseria with a rolling leg drop from seven feet in the air!

Chris Arenas: WHOA!

Adrien Riley: Miseria is going to have a head ache from that move!

Wretched Nobody grabs for Alex who evades with some quick thinking and an impressive double move as his dropsault sends Nobody reeling back into the ropes and he lands in Miseria with his shooting star splash!  The card carrying members of the Nerd Herd crank their volume as Alex gets back to his feet, just in time to see Nobody rebounding into the Sedative - which Alex stops dead with the BKW!

Chris Arenas: He can't feel pain, but I bet he feels the effects of that kick!

Adrien Riley: Alex better get on backing that up though because Miseria is stirring and Nobody isn't bleeding... and I imagine he will be getting back up a lot more angry.

Alex stays on top of Nobody by grabbing him by te hair and firing off a series of stiff elbow shots to his masked face, Miseria grabs Alex up from behind and drives the back of his head into the mat with a release dragon suplex!  Miseria is right back on the attack with a Tiger Suplex that nearly takes the dazed Alex out of his ring boots.   Miseria is back up only to be caught with a Wrist-Clutch Canadian Backbreaker Drop!

Chris Arenas: Equanimity Breaker!

Adrien Riley: Looks more like a spine breaker to me.

Nobody gets back to his feet and spots Alex coming.in for another BKW - But this time Nobody catches Anders and powers him up into a gorilla press which he ends in a stunning spine buster!

Chris Arenas: OH!  The Spine Chiller and with that Nobody is the only man left standing right now!

Adrien Riley: Maybe so but Miseria is rolling out of the ring... Misera staggers to the time keeper's table looking for the quick finish by grabbing the ring bell.

Chris Arenas: Miseria just took this thing to a whole new level.

Inside the ring Nobody grabs Alex, sending him face first into the turn buckle, Alex is slowed down but for all he's worth he tries fighting his way out - Nobody doesn't flinch as he is hit and the look on Alex's face tells us what kind of nightmare Nobody is as he just keep sharing shot for shot with Alex and soon begins to gain the upper hand.

Adrien Riley: What the hell else did you expect?  He isn't the champ by mistake.  He has to do what he has to do to beat Alex The Dog Boy and The Human Opiate in there with him.  Good God can you imagine if that mutant takes the belt "Rawr Goooooollllld!" Like what the hell was that?

Chris Arenas: The man hasn't said a word in what could be years, if not decades.  Can't you give him a break?

Adrien Riley: Hell no!  With what WWG pays people like him he should be in some kind of speech therapy.

Chris Arenas: You are a shameful human being.

Adrien Riley: No one likes that I am right all the time, that's all.

Chris Arenas: That must surely be it but Miseria is standing by the apron playing possum right now.

Seeing Miseria hanging near the apron, Grace steps around to check what he is doing - Wretched Nobody has finally beat Alex to the point of him offering no more offence in return.  Nobody steps over to Miseria and the shrill cries of Grace startle both men, Nobody stops in his tracks as a groggy Alex charges at him from behind landing a desperate - but deftly precise BKW that topples Nobody down across the second rope.  Coldly Miseria stares at Grace before he hauls back and smashes the ring bell off of The Wretched Nobody's head so hard that Grace, the crowd, the referee, and yes even Alex Anders cringe from the sound... Miseria hauls back again for one more this time measuring the big man up.

Adrien Riley: Alex is doing nothing and letting this happen... that may be the smartest thing.

Chris Arenas: I hate to agree with you; ever.  But I have to right now.

Miseria's eyes are taken off Nobody for a fraction of an instant as Grace screams to him to get up - and that is the fraction of an instant that Wretch pushes himself up and Misera's swing sails through the air before two big hands drag him and the bell back into the ring through the ropes!

Adrien Riley: No Four Star way did he take that bell shot!  THEN drag the champion into the ring like some basement dwelling reason tbat I'd rather wet the bed than get out from beneath the sheets.

Chris Arenas: Revealing...

Adrien Riley: metaphore.

Chris Arenas: You can meet as many as you like, Adrien.

Alex is as stunned that happened as Miseria was but that was only until Nobody started bashing his forearm wildly against Miseria's head and an unrelentingly steady pace.  The ring bell lays just outside Miseria's grasp.

Adrien Riley: Underdoggy style master of the masses, or not... if you see a chance like that you Have to take it! 

Chris Arenas: That bell didn't help Miseria much...

Alex goes for it - but not how you'd think.  Anders delivers a sliding drop kick to Miseria's side knocking him out of the ring.  The monster lurches forward hot on his trail like a rabid dog... and Anders grabs the bell!  Grace yells and Nobody turns, catching Anders with the Cradle of Bedlam!

Adrien Riley: How is that even a move?

Chris Arenas: Its a pump handle neck breaker.

Adrien Riley: Its terrible, it couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy - but its still terrible.

Miseria reaches beneath the ring and produces a chair, The body of Alex Anders spills out over the apron so Miseria swings the chair at Alex's night weathered right arm before a ring bell is thrown so hard it smashes at his feet.  Miseria lock onto Alex and pulls him out of the ring into a brainbuster as Nobody rolls out the ring on the far side.  Out of nowhere Alex counters into an S.O.S.! As Nobody rounds the corner once again Alex fires off the steel step with a BKW but this time Wretch catches him with his “Abreaction” – Alphabomb and he delivers it onto the steps!

Chris Arenas: Oh... man that might be Alex's night right there!

Adrien Riley: Not until some bodies bleed.

From behind, Miseria catches Nobody in a.neck breaker but Miseria reminds up why he is champion by springing off the near by ring apron - sending his own momentum an entirely different direction - Miseria makes a sacrifice and lands himself out in the floor seats, but Nobody takes a neckbreaker across the guard rail and falls to the flat of his ass outside.

Chris Arenas: This has become a freaking catastrophe! 

Adrien Riley: Miseria is doing everything he can to hold these two off the gold.  Innovation like that seems to work to at least slow that cellar dweller.

Alex pulls himself up on the announce table breathing heavy and trying to regain himself.

Chris Arenas: Alex Anders is in a bad way right now.

Adrien Riley: Hi... how ya doing, Alex?

Anders grabs one of their box monitors as Misera slumps himself over the railing and back into ring side.  Alex runs over and clocks Miseria in the back of the head with it leaving the champ sprawled on the floor.  Alex points to the top rope and the Nerd Herd knows what's next!  Alex ambles himself into the ring and climbs to the top rope... he lines up Miseria and goes for his Corkscrew Shooting Star Press

Chris Arenas: Pi-R-Squared!

Mid flight Alex is caught by Nobody who delivers a Lobotomy onto the box monitor buting Alex's forehead wide open!

Adrien Riley: WHOA!

Chris Arenas: Oh man...

Matt Thomas: Alex Anders has been eliminated!

Adrien Riley: He fought a good fight but what can you even do against someone who can do that to you?

Chris Arenas: All three of them are putting out a valient effort but unfortunately Alex is done fod the night.

Misera starts to stir as Nobody pulls him to his feet.  Miseria fires off a series of kicks that halts the horror and subdues the psycho.  Miseria jumps to the apron and tries to keep the big man down, Miseria smoothly locks in his Triangle choke and we see Nobody struggle against it, pulling himself to his feet he lifts Miseria up into the air but the champ hangs on like a bull rider and soon his inability to feel pain no longer factors into it as a lack of oxygen sends the big man crashing back to the mats outside!

Adrien Riley: Miseria can't win with a submission.

Chris Arenas: No... but if he can knock The Wretched Nobody out with it he has a clear advantage and he might take the win here!

Adrien Riley: Maybe but he had better hurry...

Chris Arenas: Miseria has tossed Alex aside and grabbed that monitor!

We see Nobody slowly getting to all fours and Miseria bashes the metal monitor across the back of the big man's head.

Chris Arenas: Size doesn't matter when someone does that to you.

Adrien Riley: He's... Chris... he's still getting up.

Chris Arenas: He can't be...

Adrien Riley: He is!

Nobody takes several shots with the monitor - trying to cover himself enough to deflect the shots before he charges Miseria slamming him back into the ring post!  Miseria drops the monitor as Nobody walks over to Grace who demands to check his head for gashes and wounds.  Behind Nobody, Miseria fights his way back to his feet - Grace yells a warning to Nobody who turns and immediately delivers a Creeping in the Dark!  Miseria's head bounces off the ring post and he collapses to the ground. 

Chris Arenas: Nobody may have it right here folks...

Adrien Riley: The grammar police are going to arrest us if we have to say "Nobody is World Champion"

Grace cheers Nobody on as he lifts Miseria and sends him crashing into the guard railing before driving them both through with The Sedative, opening a wound on the back of his shoulder!

Chris Arenas: Unbelievable!

Adrien Riley: What the F-bomb!?

DING DING!

Chris Arenas: This isn't good for anybody...

Adrien Riley: No its good for Nobody.

Chris Arenas: Grace is certaibly pleased...

Adrien Riley: Yeah but no one lookibg to be the World Champion is.

Matt Thomas: Here is your winner and NEW WWG World Champion! The Wretched Nobody!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 03:20:53 am by Carr » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: