Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 28, 2024, 08:18:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

~Sacifice in the Willows~

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ~Sacifice in the Willows~  (Read 31 times)
Nick Sadistic

Wrestler: Nick Sadistic with the lovely and psychotic Faith Brutal!
Hometown: Kennewick, WA
Weight: 180
Height: 6 FT 0 IN
Finishers: The Sadistic Cross!
W/L/D Record: 0-0-0

0-0-0

Badges: (View All)
Apple User Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Search Poll Voter One year Anniversary 100 Posts Level 4 50 Posts Karma Karma Good 10 Posts Level 3 Avatar Combination Signature Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Windows User Linux User Mobile User
« on: May 21, 2014, 04:32:56 pm »

Tag Team Main Event
Nick Sadistic & The Wretched Nobody w Grace Brutal & Starla Rose Vs. Maxwell Lord & Wesley Bravo w Manuel Vrakes

The scene opens up on an old willow grove lush with ancient growth, the softly swaying branches of these sad looking weepers rustle quietly and deeply giving no indication that this is a shallow stand. From various points of nowhere the sounds of crows can be heard calling their way home as they fly in and flutter down into their unseen nests. What little light there is reveals the new growth of this flourishing orchard - shaking off the death of Winter's rigid cold. Standing on the outskirts of this thriving nowhere we faintly see the rippling of a pagan worthy bonfire, lit in the distance. The camera man slowly makes his way towards the source of warmth and light likely knowing nothing good is about to come of this. For what seems like a long, stumbling time to us must seem like eternity to him until he finally draws near enough to the opening and spots a lot of child are a circle, they are all wearing the mask of the sadistic one, while in this circle they are holding hands and chanting words not recognizable to the human tongue. Starla and Grace walk out of the thick brush and into the middle of the circle. They are wearing black robes with hoods.

Starla
This night, the demons will rise and the monsters will come out to play. It's been a long time coming for Nobody and Sadistic to team up and show the world why they are the champs of WWG! The rest of our team has stepped back to keep up with there side of things, for the predators you don't see are always deadlier than those most obvious... so they are no longer needed here and there will be new comings that are smart enough to join us. We are the power house of this small, pathetic company that is run by two washed up owners trying to make it big again! Good thing they have the best in the business today, Sadistic and Nobody!

Grace:
"Your absolutely right, Starla! Wealth does not denote Passion and it hardly marks Success. Our men will kill this little rich boy team, that think they can buy their way to us. They make this little team, thinking that they can be on the top of the food chain at WWG by spending a few dollars more. People need to realize what we have here is akin to Leather Face and Jason Vorhees, Frankenstein's Monster and Count Dracula. A dynamic duo of horror power houses working together to take out everything in their way! Our men are iconic and you soon will see what we mean, the first meager fools to step into the ring with them, will find out what Carnage awaits them!"

Both women look at each other and give off evil grins. Then with that they both left there hands in the air and start chanting with the children. One child pulls a stick out of the fire and walks over to, what looks like a pile of sticks, then tosses the flaming stick onto them and it catches fire at once. The camera follows the flames and the flames make out a wicker man. The camera man's baited breath quickens as he sees this escalation.

Starla
Now with the sacrifice lit, let us bring out the men who will devour the likes of Maxwell Lord and Wesley Bravo! Boy's get out here!

Sadistic and Nobody walk out from the sulking branches, they each carry a big bag. The bags where large and moving, some type of liquid substance was oozing out of the pours in the fabric. They walk over to the ladies and drop the bags at there feet, with a thud. Grace nods, both Sadistic and Nobody begin to untie the bags and out pops two humans one female and the other male, they where tied up wrist to feet. Nick and Nobody pick them up and stand them in front of the ladies. The ladies get closer to them.

Grace:
"You will be our sacrifices tonight, you have been chosen for a great and powerful job. Once it's over my child you feast upon you and be followers for the rest of there lives! The Apocalyptic Asylum will forever run though there veins! We are no stable... we aren't a mere team... we are the End of all things! We are the Occult of Onslaught... and you, my darling duo - are the guests of honor tonight!"

Grace rubs a mixture of stuff on the male that Nobody is holding. Starla gets up closer to the female and ribs the shirt off her, and breast bust out at Starla. Starla licks her lips and then bits down hard on the female breast drawing blood, Starla puts a goblet under the breast to catch the blood. Once Starla got the amount she needs, she sprinkles black rose pedals into the blood and stirs it with the stem of the rose. Then she gives the goblet to Nick and tells him to drink, which he does and then passes it to Nobody. Grace tells Nobody to toss the man into the fire, so without hesitation or remorse - Nobody picks up the male. The male is trying to fight Nobody off him but to no avail, Nobody picks him up over his own head and tosses the guy into the fire. Screams are heard for a bit, then it when silent.

The female screams and is crying for them to let her go, but no one is listening to her. Blood drying to her chest wound as she tries to fight Nick off her. Starla see this and slaps her across the face, the female stops fighting.

Starla
Nick it's now your time to toss this **** into the fire, then once she is silenced for good, the power of the darkness will empower you both,  then the Lords of Riches, will watch their money burn and their bones break, beneath the growing heaps of ash in their incinerated lives... oh yes, they will cry for you both to stop the pain that you are bringing to them. NOW...NICK TOSS THE ****!

Nick picks up this beautiful woman, and she fights some more but that doesn't help her out. Nick brings her other breast close to his mouth and bits a big chuck out of it, blood sprays Nick's mask, the female wails out in pain. Then Nick tosses her into the fire, while chewing on her breast meat. Nick falls to his knees and starts to let out crazy screams and cackles. Nick takes off the old mask and tosses it to the ground, he pulls out the other mask and puts it on. Doing all this while not facing the camera, then once the mask is on he turns around with the most sadistic crazed look on his face that we have ever seen. Nick get closer to the camera, then spits the beast meat into his hands, blood dripping from his mouth. He takes the meat and rubs it all over his mask, leaving blood dripping off his mask.

Sadistic
MAXY.....Oh Sweet Maxy....The reason I walked out on our match the other night was because you were not ready to face me yet. I wanted to see the full Maxy that I know you can be. There is a monster in side you Max....I want it to come out and play! That is the same for you Bravo, the rich sell there souls to the devil to be where they are today, so I want to see both of your demons come out at Carnage. Savage finally realize he is stronger when he lets me come out and play full force. We are main eventing the show...so lets see how much blood we can shed. Having mothers covering there kids eyes, making old people puke because they haven't seen anything so nasty since World War 2!

Nick lets out a chuckle at his own joke. Starla walks over to him and licks some of the blood off his mask. Nick grabs her and makes out with her though the open mouth part of his mask. Meanwhile, Nobody is standing by Grace embracing her and warming up the side of her left exposed to the cold, dampened evening air.

Grace
"We have taken attention... we have taken careers... we have taken gold... and now - we are going to take away their last hopes. They've got all your children following them, The darkness crept up on WWG, we then got their darkness taking over WWG, and soon the WWG will forget it ever had a flickering light of hope as we swallow it in complete darkness! We have ripped them all from the sanctuary of the very beds they made - and we've left them all weeping feeling alone in the nether of the places that the predators roam... Fear not. There Is No Failure for us Now! As long as one of these two draw breath Maxwell and Wesley are nowhere they want to be. Wesley threw everything he had at Wretch and he was left broke down on the ground. Marcus... just as likely to fall the same way... is going to lose to his own avarice before My Wretch even gets his hands entirely soaked in blood. We are here to hasten the Dawn of the Next Generation! We are all that dwells in darkness and dread... We are the End of all that was before!"

Grace leaves Nobody's grasp and walks around the fire opposite to Starla - both their heads snap back and their arms rise up from their sides as the smoke from the fire swirls and twists in the sky above - we see the Wretched Nobody seethes deeply as blackened liquid rage drips from his mouth and Nick is still in his full Sadistic mode. The children are still encircled around them - Grace and Starla drops their hands and scream wildly across the fire as if possessed sending the smoke down and around curling through the feet of all involved, then the bonfire dies down to embers and soon in a eerie pitch they begin to start singing a nursery rhyme for Maxwell and Bravo...

“Oh, say, do you know
That a long time ago,
There were two little children,
Whose names I don’t know.

They were stolen away
On a bright summer’s day,
And left in the woods
In a place far away.

And when it was night
So sad was their plight
The stars were not out
And the moon gave no light
They sobbed and they sighed
And they bitterly cried.
Poor Babes in the Woods!
Poor Babes in the Woods.

And when they were dead
The robins so red
Took mulberry branches
And over them spread
And all the day long
They sang their poor song
Poor Babes in the Woods!
Poor Babes so Lost in the Woods..."

The fire builds and builds with each verse. Grace, Nobody, Nick and Starla for now there is no need for words about how they are going to win the battle that comes their way on Wednesday Night Carnage. Maxwell and Bravo don't stand a change this Wednesday night, this will be a train wreck and there will be no one to stop the madness that happens in the ring.

~Later that Night~

Hours have passed, Grace and Nobody have left the willow grove. Nick and Starla stay behind, the children have set up tables by the fire. The sacrifices have been laid out on the table, drink has been supplied. The children have been working for hours on getting this meal ready for Nick and Starla. A bell is rang and everyone makes there way to the tables. Nick and Starla sit down, then some of the children bring the cooked meat of the humans and put some on there plates. Blood from a lamb is poured into there goblets. When everyone is seated, the leader of the willows comes forth to Nick and Starla. He is the oldest of them all, he is wearing a black robe with willow limbs rapped around his waist, a hood over his head you can't see his face.

Willow Leader
Both of you have come far, both of you have will go far. Time has come for both of you to eat and drink to the darkness, once you have done this, you both will gain power and destroy your foes! Nick, you and your partner will win at your battle come Carnage, bigger thing are coming your way, so don't worry about what people say about you or to you. You will crush everyone in your way. Starla....Beautiful Starla, people say why are you with this monster, it doesn't make since, well yes it does. They don't see between the lines, they don't see that you control Nick, not on a leash like Grace and Nobody, your different. You are the one who had the mask first, you were the one who found Nick and gave it to him. It gave him the power of darkness did it not? If you didn't pretend to get a job there and seen Nick in the yard you, him and I wouldn't be here now! That Mask freed Nick from his cages, it has helped him become seen, so you both can make WAR with your enemy’s. Starla you have done everything that we have talked about, now I finally get to have my son that was taken away from me at birth!

The hooded man removes his hood and shows Nick what he looks like.

Starla with a big smile now her face, Nick snaps out of Sadistic mode and Savage comes out. Nick doesn't know what to think, he gets up from the table and walks around grabs and pulls at his hair.

Nick
How do I know that your my father, and if you are why wait so long to get me? Why make me into a monster, I've went through Hell and back my whole life, then Starla comes into my life and fixes a lot of it. Now I'm a Pro Wrestler, and a champ. Why all this now!?

Willow Leader
Well first, I am your father, second the people you think where your mom and dad, where fake. I was in jail and your mother died at birth. My name is Mickey Thompson, I've been looking for you a long time and it is wrong how you had to grow up. Starla has been doing all this behind your back, a surprise for you. Now with me by your side and Starla, you will be unstoppable!

Starla
Nick, I know how much you wanted a real family. You talk in your sleep all the time. So I searched high and low, then I found him, Grace and Nobody know about it to. That's why they where her tonight. It was all a set up for you! I'm sick of all these other wrestlers talking crap about how I don't make since with you, why is she with him. Because, for one I do love you, it's not just for the show. Two, we have a darkness in us both and your dad has it as well. Now like he said we, you will be the most dominate man on the roster, along side Grace and Nobody we are WWG!

Nick keeps walking back and forth, hands down at his side. He looks at his dad, Nick sees himself in his dad, same looks, the eyes, those eyes are the Thompson eyes.

Nick
I can tell your my father, your eyes, those are the eyes of a man that's went to Hell, just like me!

Mickey
Son, I've been watching you on TV, these other wrestlers are going to use me now to get at you. They have already used Starla, I hope your ready for all that. I can handle anything those rich boys or the underdog dish out! I can tell you can to, so what are you going to do about Maxwell and Bravo?

Nick
I'm going to take both of them to the dark side of the world, using them as the first sacrificial lambs, the darkness is coming! Not the Misery....Not the Nerd Herd....Not the Rich becoming the Faces of this company! I'm the face, I'm the chosen one, if Nobody happens to fall one day, I will pick up the spot, I'm not number two or one same with him. We are one together! We are the Apocalyptic Asylum!

They sit down and start to eat the meal that the children set out for them. The camera pans out away from the feast. When the camera gets to the top of the pan out, the tables, and the burnt wicker man make out a pentagram shape, then the camera fades!

~Night of Carnage~

This time, it's not Starla sneaking into a locker room, it's a hooded figure. It makes it's way to the  Maxwell and Bravo sign. The hooded figure opens the door and walks in, upon entering, there stuff is all in Silver and gold duffel bags and some suit cases. The hooded figure takes out a can with a black led, shakes it, then presses down on the tip and sprays, “AA” all over there stuff. Then walks to the wall and sprays, “Welcome to Hell, Hope you enjoy the Ride!” Then the hooded figure walks out of the locker room unseen! The scene fades!
Report Spam   Logged

Jerk of the Week of 10/10/16
1X WWG CARNAGE CHAMPION
1X WWG ABSOULUTE CHAMPION

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: