Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 05:09:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Playtime is over

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Playtime is over  (Read 26 times)
Cartel Sinaloa
Rookie

Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary 50 Posts Second year Anniversary Level 3 One year Anniversary Signature Apple User Mobile User Level 2 10 Posts Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« on: June 25, 2014, 03:26:46 pm »

Sitting looking rather uncomftable is WWG wrestler Demartinos. Man walks into the room joining his client inside the room. Man whispers something to his client and sits down next to him. Demartinos is looking anxious as the door opens and into the room walks the man who will interview Demartinos tonight. He rushes into the room but in a professional manner. The interviewer takes his seat in the interview set up and begins.

Interviewer
I apologise for being late.

Demartinos snaps grabbing the interviewer around the throat and slams him up against the wall holding him there. Man gets up trying to reason with Demartinos but he silences man with a hand gesture.

Demartinos
Don't you ever make me wait again. You think your more important then me? You think that your time is more valuable then mine? Well your wrong! You have been given one simple task to do in this world and that is to turn up on time, run your mouth and make something that people worldwide can watch for entertainment and yet you are a failure at the one task you have been given from your higher up's.

Demartinos releases the interviewer and walks around the room, Man checks on the interviewer.

Demartinos
Such failure that I was custom to lately. Failure resulting in my higher up's being disappointed. I blamed myself yet was it really my fault? Why wasn't it the fault of the higher up's?......it was there fault...my fault...there fault...my fault...there fault.

Man walks over and comforts Demartinos who brushes him off and snaps out of whatever he was just going into.

Man
Lets just get this interview over with shall we, Demartinos needs to get back to somewhere he is comfortable with.

The interviewer seems very scared now as he stands up walking over and sits on the chair, however Demartinos has had enough kicking the chair across the room and then he leaves the room.

Man
Sorry for that, Demartinos is still in a bad place however the light at the end of the tunnel shall shine threw very soon. There has been a delay in his transformation as the darkness inside him is stronger then we initially thought. I must go check on his status so lets wrap this up very quickly and let me talk about Demartinos match this upcoming week on Carnage were he takes on Yolandi Visser and Miseria were the winner gets a shot at the Absolute championship. My client and I have no reason to remind everyone what happened at Revolution, we all know Nick Sadistic got lucky and his match choice was the only reason he walked out champion, we all know that and even Nick knows it walking around gloating about how he won at Revolution when the title should be around the waist of my client.

Man
Now Demartinos has to once again fight his way to his spot when he has to fight former WWG world champion Miseria and none other then the new female in this company who is making a name for herself, Yolandi. Let me begin with Yolandi, and these words are from my client. You interest Demartinos, you have something special about you that he actually loves, he is delighted by you but when it comes down to it when he steps into the ring he has no friends, he has no fears, he wont be delighted by you all he will want to do is end you and end your career w before it really starts to blossom. You're tough, he gets that, your a female but unlike most of the male generation we wont put that against you, we wont underestimate you, heck you've got more guts then most of the roster but your winning streak comes to an end this carnage because you will come face to face with Demartinos himself.

Man
Finally to end this interview lets speak about Miseria. Miseris a former and the first WWG world champion in this reboot however he now finds himself fighting to compete for a shot at the Absolute championship...what happened to you Miseria? You were riding high ontop of this company, everything was about Miseria and the misery he was sending throughout this company, yes you ran into a roadblock with Licious and WWG politics but you've become a shell of what you use to be. You aren't the same Miseria that came into the WWG and made this place his...instead you've allowed your spot to be taken by people such as Alex Anders, Nick Sadistic, Maxwell Lord and The Wretched Nobody. Has the misery fallen upon yourself Miseria? Is it only a matter of time before your existence here in the WWG is null and void?

Man stops and looks at the door, we can hear a scream from outside the room.

Man
I'd love to keep talking and speaking the words of Demartinos but I must go.

Man runs leaving the room and the interview is over.       

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: