Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 30, 2024, 02:10:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Decades below, light years away

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Decades below, light years away  (Read 21 times)
Spider
HOF

Badges: (View All)
Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Karma Bad One year Anniversary Signature Karma Good Level 4 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Poll Voter Level 3 Search Triple Crown Linux User Mobile User Level 2 10 Posts Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« on: July 02, 2014, 11:18:17 am »

We open up backstage in the trainers room. Spider sitting up on a stretcher as a nurse stitches his forehead and a doctor checks his eyes to ensure hes not concussed. When he's satisfied that there are no long terms effects or concussion he nods and leaves the room. The nurse finishes up the stitching job then tapes a bandage to Spiders forehead and leaves as well. Spider lays back on the stretcher with his eyes closed.

Spider: Feel good Thaddeus? Real proud ainchya? All types of bragging rights now, you beat me in a one on one competition. Bet ya think it's over. You can focus on Ethan's career and possibly build a stable. Jump in from time to time on an off match just to stay relevant, afterall you're Thaddeus Rains, can't stay outta the spot light too long. This thing between you and I Thaddeus...

Spider shakes his head and you can hear then anger building in his tone. He sits up now and faces the camera.

Spider: Time after time for the past two months we've been going back and forth, clean, and truth be told, brised ribs, cuts, bumps, I've enjoyed it because you and I had never gone at it in the ring. Not once had we ever westled in the same match until revolution and I enjoyed the challenge. Then we finally go one on one and what happens..? I get gashed from a chair shot to the head, and you steal a victory. I aint going out like that.

See this thing between us Thaddeus has never been business, it was personal from day one, I didn't call you out as a wrestler, I called out your character, I called you out as a man. And whether or not you respect me as a wrestler you staight said "I just don't like you." You and your nephew have tried to break me, tried to beat me, to no avail, but now you've bled me. If my blood is what you want Thaddeus...

Spider's expression changes to one of straight anger as his voice raises a few octaves.

Spider: No! I don't care what you want! I'm going to get what I want! I want no interference, I want anything goes, I wanna show you that on no day can a beer drinking cigarette smoking sorry excuse for a Hall of Famer ever beat me. Those brass rings that I grabbed those bars that I set, you could never and will never reach them, not you, not your brother not your nephew. No Rains has or will ever be better than me and I'm going to prove it once and for all. This match will end in the ring, via submission or pin fall. Once youre in you're not gettin out. No one to help you, no one to save you, by any means necessary and the referees only job is to score the fall.

Spider gets off the bed and takes a few breaths to calm down. He walks to the door of the trainers room and turns to face the camera.

Spider: Thaddeus, bragging rights or not, personal or business, we're going to do this the best way the Irish know how, we're going to fight it out... and you damn right it'll be Hell... in a Cell.

Spider walks out slamming the door behind him as the camera fades out.

SCENE TWO

The camera fades in to a locker room where see Spider sitting on a leather couch taping his hands. He's already in his wrestling gear just waiting for the night to get underway and his match later. Leaning on the couch beside him we see the second appearane of 'Betsy' his platinum headed sledge hammer. Spider sits there in silence the only sound is the tape wrapping around his fists until there is a knock at the door.

Spider: Yea? It's open!

Madeline Ayers pops her head inside Spider hasn't noticed as he is focused on his task at hand.

Madeline: Hey sexy...

Spider finally looks up and sees Madeline in a long V neck black dress. Her hair is styled in waves hanging down slightly past her shoulders and her make up is done to the 9's.

Spider: Madeline! I didn't know you still had a job here. Matter of fact I haven't seen any of ya'll around.

Madeline steps in with a camera man in tow.

Business as always I see.

Madeline smiles.

Madeline: Yes, Jackson, Josh, and I are still employed here. I was wondering if you had a couple minutes?

Spider raises a brow.

Spider: You come in here with a camera, styling me as sexy, and asking for my time. What exactly do you have in mind?

Madeline shakes her head and giggles at the sly smirk that has crept across Spider's face.

Madeline: Business Shane.

Spider shrugs.

Spider: As always.

Spider stands by Madleine as she cues her camera man to start filming.

Madeline: This is Madeline Ayers backstage at tonights Carnage, and joining me right now is our own resident arachnid Spider. Now Spider we heard the challenge that you made to Thaddeus Rains last week who has yet to repond. Tonight though you take on a man that Thaddeus Rains has shown interest in and who had some choice words for you Johnny Lightning. Care to respond?

Spider: Yea I'll respond; this guys insane. He had the audacity to insinuate that, I of all people am just a lowly mid carder. This guy aint even a wrestler. He's said that. He drinks like a Rains but at least they can wrestle a match. Am I genuinely supposed to take this guy seriously. He's still learning to wrestle meaning I can school hik on the mat. If he wants to claim he's some kind of street fighter, lived that life, I was also one fight away from having to register my hands as lethal weapons as a professional boxer. This guys got nothing on me. This kid is decades below me, light years away from me, and he wants to style me as a mid carder. Doesn't even know the difference between an arachnid and a bug, but I'm supposed to take this kid seriously? Come the f**k on.

I need to educate this kid because he doesn't seem to have any idea why he is where he is. Fact, you wanted to associate yourself with Alex Anders who comes and goes like the changes of the wind, shoulda done yiour research kid. Fact you've been so wrapped up in Anders that you've done nothing to move past the mid card. Christian has title, one that you said you were going to take from him yet you haven't challenged him yet. Fact you have done nothing to put yourself in a place to be given matches against those you style as monsters. You wanna be ****ed off you should only be mad at yourself. Look at that huge Russian. In one week he's made more noise than you have since you've been under contract.

Continuing on fact; I extended no invitation to join me in anyway, shape, or form. You're sadly mistaken. There will be no bad blood between us becuase I dont care about you. And there is nothing that you can do or have to get me anything that I want. The only thing you got right in that ridiculous tirade is that being in the ring with me, will make you famous.

Spider shakes his head obvously more so annoyed than anything at what Lightning had to say to him this week.

Madeline: What about Thaddeus Rains, are you concerned in anyway that he might get involved? And how do you think he'll respond to your challenge?

Spider: Betsy is going to be coming to the ring with me so if Thaddeus wants to get involved he'll be dealing with her. As far as the challenge; Thaddeus isn't one to back down from a fight. May not know him well, but I do know  that much.

Madeline: Thank you Spider that's all the questions I had, any last words?

Spider: Yea: Lightning, I'm going to embarass you tonight. Not because I have to, not because I'll try to, just because I can.

Madeline: There you have it, as always Spider's confidence shines through and I'm sure the WWG Universe will be looking forward to seeing Spider going one on one with Johnny Lightning later tonight. I'm Madeline Ayers and this has been a WWG exclusive.

The camera fades out.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: