Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 01:03:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

WWG: Pure Hate live Thursday 17th July 2014

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WWG: Pure Hate live Thursday 17th July 2014  (Read 311 times)
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« on: July 07, 2014, 11:48:32 pm »

WWG Pure Hate

WWG Carnage Championship
Christian(c) vs Johnny Lightening

Single Match
Rex Lyons vs Alvarlegar Vandamál Sólver Odinsson

Six Man Tag Team Match
Ascension vs ?

Single Match
Spider vs Masked Man

First Blood Match
Demartinos vs Yolandi Visser

Triple Threat Match
Titan vs Maxwell Lord vs Miseria

WWG World Heavyweight Championship Match with Special guest referee
Wretched Nobody(c) vs Nick Sadistic
Referee - Christian
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 01:29:24 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Brad
Owner
Veteran

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 01:17:47 pm »

A video for Pure Hate plays promoting the show tonight along with every single match on the card. Once the video stops we shoot inside the arena where the crowd is alive tonight, lights shine around the arena as the theme for Pure Hate plays and down the ramp walks Frederick Kavanagh.

Frederick Kavanagh
Welcome to WWG Pure Hate and tonight we have some blockbuster matches set up for you all. But before we get into this matches I have a quick announcement to make. We have conducted a poll here tonight that you can all vote on via the WWG app or website throughout tonight's show. The poll, if you will look at the screen.

Question: Who will run Carnage next week?

A - WWG World Champion ( Wretched Nobody or Nick Sadistic)

B- WWG Absolute Champion ( Nick Sadistic)

C - WWG Carnage Champion ( Christian or Johnny Lightning)

Frederick Kavanagh
It's quiet simple really, you vote for the championship and whoever is the superstar holding it at the end of the night will run the show next week. Thanks for your time and don't forget to vote.

Frederick leaves the ring as the theme for Pure Hate plays once again, we shoot over to the announce team.

Adrian Riley
Ladies and gentleman welcome to WWG Pure Hate, and while the idea of this poll is somewhat interesting, its majorly on the favour of the family running next weeks show, that is bad.

Chris Arenas
I'm not sure exactly what Frederick is thinking but he is the boss. I personally wouldn't want any of them running this show, what a circus it would become. Christian, well he would most likely book himself in every championship match that evening. Lets see how this thing plays out.

The camera heads to the ring where Matt Thomas stands for the first evening of the night.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 01:18:24 pm »

WWG Carnage Championship
Christian(c) vs Johnny Lightening

Matt Thomas The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the WWG Carnage Championship!

The music hits and the lights dim and flicker, the fans start to cheer, when Lightning Lighting drives out to the stage on a 4-Wheeler.

Matt Thomas: On his way to the ring from, Dallas Texas, weighing in at 240 pounds: Johnny Lightning

Lightning reaves up the engine, then speeds down to the ring. He circles the ring twice then parks it at the base of the ramp. He gets off the 4-Wheeler, then claps some of the fans hands, then finds a special child to give his cowboy hat to, then runs and slides into the ring. He gets up and runs to a turnbuckle and raises his fists, then goes to the next and does the same thing. Then off the turnbuckle, he walks to his corner…

*HEY!!!!!!*

Matt Thomas: And his opponent…

*Hey! Nothing you can say…*Burn in my light hits and Christian saunters out from behind the curtain wearing a robe over his ring gear. He stands at the Edge of the ramp and slowly raises his arms as gold pyro showers behind him.

Matt Thomas: From Tampa Bay Florida, weighing in at 244 pounds, he is the WWG Carnage Champion, Christian!

He continues his way down to the ring. He walks up the ring steps and heads to the opposite corner. Than stands on the middle turnbuckle and raises his arms once again basking in his own glory. He steps down and passes the robe to a ring hand and awaits his opponent.

Christian approaches the ref and holds his arms up and turns around. The ref unhooks the carnage championship from around his waist, then holds it up for everyone to see. He shows the belt to the challenger and the champion to remind them of what’s on the line then calls for the bell.

The two come out and Lightning brings the fight right to Christian hitting him with right hand after right hand. Christian fights through and after they go back and forth exchanging blows Christian forces Lighting into the corner. After a few more hard shots Christian then whips Lightning across to the other corner and runs at him, Lightning gets his feet up Christian is caught off guard and is slightly dazed long enough for Lightning to bolt out of the corner and take Christian down with a spear he picks him up just to send him back to the mat with a neck breaker.

Lightning then stomps on the body of Christian and picks him up and takes him over to the corner where he “stomps a mudhole” into Christian. He drags him out of the corner by his legs and goes for the pin.

1...2...Kick out.

Lightning then gets to his feet and brings Christian up as well he lifts him up looking for a powerbomb but Christian hooks his head and instead turns it into a DDT. Both men get back to their feet. Lightning throws a punch but Christian parries it and lift Lightning up in firemans carry then falls to his back causing lightning to crash into his knees. Christian looks to grab a leg but Lightning fights him off and gets back to a vertical base. Lightning kicks Christian in the mid section and tries for an Irish Whip but Christian reverses it and turns it into a short arm Samoan drop. He tries to grab at Lightning’s legs again but again Lightning is able to fight him off and get back to a vertical base. He darts at Christian and takes him down with a clothesline. He hold onto Christian arm picks him up pushes him at arms Length and hits him with a second clothesline. He keeps hold and brings him up for a third and Christian ducks and grabs Lightning form behind with a waist lock Then hits three German suplex’s in succession bridging the final one.

1....2....kick out.

Christian gets up and tries brining Lightning to a vertical base, Lightning clears his hands off of him then tries to bring Christian down with a Crossface but Christian somersaults threw both men get to their feet. Lightning tries to quickly close the distance and stay on the offense but Christian is able to send him down with a tilt a whirl back breaker.

1...2....3, NO! Kick out

Christian goes to pick Lightning up again but he catches Christian completely off guard with a superman punch then follows with a round house kick that sends Christian to the mat.

Christian kicks out but is still feeling the effects of the Round house from Lightning. Lightning picks Christian up he sets him up for the Lightning Bolt. As Lightning Lifts Christian, Christians twists his body in the air hooking the head reversing it into a New Legend. Christian pins again.

1...2...3! Ding Ding!

After the match Christian is celebrating as the referee hands him his Carnage championship and he raises it into the air. Johnny Lightning is still down on the ground after the match when into the ring comes Thaddeus Rains who checks on Johnny. Christian notices Thaddeus and keeps a eye on him but Thaddeus doesn't look like he is there for a fight, just checking on Johnny.

Adrian Riley
Christian is on guard just incase.

Chris Arenas
Well with Thaddeus you need to be.

Christian leaves the ring still keeping his eye on Thaddeus, Christian is then blindsided by Ethan Rains who attacks him to the ground. Ethan rips him up and hits him with the Irish Layout. Thaddeus then rolls outside the ring and bends down and says to Christian.

Thaddeus Rains
You have a big mouth, calling us lower then you. Maybe you'll watch your mouth in the future.

Thaddeus pats his nephew on the back and they get back into the ring and help Johnny up to his feet as the camera's head backstage.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 10:05:03 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2014, 08:57:18 pm »

The camera heads backstage and Licious is walking down a hallway. Licious is approached by Jackson Green. Jackson keeps on walking with Licious.

Jackson Green
Licious, what is your reaction to Slipshod coming after you?

Licious lets out a sly laugh.

Licious
I'm not worried about Slipshod, I've been pretty busy trying to find him some partners for tonights event however I don't think I've been very successful. Therefore if you keep taking up my time I wont be able to focus on getting him some help. I don't know what seems to be Slipshod's problem but if he wants to try and cross authority then he better look at where the people in the past ended up. Red Cutter tried it and is now unemployed. Miseria tried it and now his career is in the low, the man was a World Champion and now he just seems to hide in his shadows and not give a ****. Slipshod if you want to end up like them then by all means come get some. Im not afraid of some ex clown.

Licious walks off leaving Jackson Green standing in the middle of the hallway. The camera cuts back to the arena.
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2014, 09:03:37 pm »

Single Match
Rex Lyons vs Alvarlegar Vandamál Sólver Odinsson

Matt Thomas
The following match, is set for one fall!

Linkin Park's Keys to Kingdom plays over the PA system, and Rex Lyons walks out from behind the curtain. The crowd reacts favorably to Rex, and he begins to interact with the fans as he walks to the ring.

Matt Thomas
Introducing first, from The wrestling jungles of New Zeland... The King of the Jungle, Rex Lyons!

Adrian Riley
This match should be exciting. I have a feeling we're really in for a treat.

Chris Arenas
Rex actually asked to face Van Solver here at Pure Hate. When I saw Van Solver for the first time, I couldn't look him the eye, but Rex wants to fight him one on one. Not sure if he is aiming for a death sentence, but maybe he really can beat him.

Adrian Riley
I'm excited to see if he can pull it off. Van Solver defeated Alex Anders in under 30 seconds, and Rex has won numerous titles in other industries around the globe. Only the best fight here in the WWG, Chris.

Rex Lyons continues to high five fans, and then slides into the ring. He ascends a turnbuckle and calls out to the crowd.  He jumps down and begins to stretch. Adrian von Ziegler' "Wolf Blood" rises in volume on the sound system as a video is shown of the inhospitable landscapes of Iceland.  There is a shot of a Viking ship crashing against the waves as snow begins to tumble down from the rafters.  The stage opens and a platform raises level with the stage holding a kneeling Alvarlegar Vandamál Sólver Odinsson.  Alvarlegar Vandamál Sólver Odinsson commits his destiny to the Gods with a prayer then jumps to his feet bellowing a war cry at the audience as pillars of fire fly towards the heavens on either side of the stage!

Matt Thomas: Hailing from Reykjavik, Iceland. The Icelandic Animal! The Beast from the land of Fire and Ice! Alvarlegar Vandamál Sólver Odinsson!

Van Solver begins his slow walk toward the ring ignoring the fans and preparing himself for battle.  The crowd stand in awe of this mountain of a man as he gets up on the apron and easily steps over the top rope and howls to the sky with his tree-like arms thrust out from his sides.  He puts his fists together as if he were holding a sword and slashes through the air before holding one hand up in honor of his ancestors.

Chris Arenas
Wow, what a giant of a man right there. Four hundred and forty one pounds of raw muscle and bullet proof skin. Still think Rex has a chance, Adrian?

Adrian Riley
Ha.... yeah... well it should be a good match either way.

Van Solver and Rex lock eyes and the height difference is obvious. The ref checks out both competitors  for foreign objects and then Van Solver just punches Rex knocking him out before the match can begin. The referee questions Van Solver who just stands there looking down at Rex. The referee then checks on Rex.

Adrian Riley
Ummm okay?

Chris Arenas
Rex dropped hard! What a punch!

Adrian Riley
I don't get what the point of that what.

Chris Arenas
Obviously Van Solver is to good for Rex Lyons and he dosent need to prove anything by beating him.

Van Solver just leaves the ring and heads up the ramp. The camera heads backstage.
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2014, 09:04:21 pm »

Backstage Johnny Lighting is walking after his loss for the WWG Carnage Championship. Upset with himself he quickly reacts to someone laughing. He turns and see’s Marcus Collins sitting on a production box laughing.

JL: What’s do funny?

MC: The fact that you, big bad Johnny Lightning, lost to an Abercrombie and **** reject.

Johnny walks up to Marcus.

JL: And what the hell would a freak like you know about fighting for a championship?

MC: I see your point, I would know nothing about fighting, for a championship or otherwise. My apologize.

JL: That’s what I thought!

Johnny Lightning turns around to walk away.

MC: On second thought…

Kronos rushes from behind and knocks Johnny to the floor. He starts to get up for a fight but Burn comes from around the corner and kicks him up to his knees. Kronos grabs him from behind, holding his arms.

MC: I can’t be sorry to a loser now can I?

JL: Why don’t you stop being a scared little boy and take me on alone?

Johnny Lightning spits in Marcus Collins face.

MC: I really wish I could, but..

Marcus wipes off his face.

MC: I would have to kill myself for allowing some dumb inbred cowboy to just walk away after the embarrassment all of us felt after that match. Consider this your spoon full of sugar.

Marcus grabs Lightning by the hair holding his hands up.

MC: This is for your own good, this is so we all will feel better.

Marcus lands four lightning fast punches to the side of Johnny Lightning’s face. Kronos releases his arms and Marcus pushes him to the floor as he spits out blood. His cheek begins to bruise and swell almost as fast as the four punches where. The three men begin to walk down the hall.

MC: It’s amazing what the WWG considers superstars these days.
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2014, 09:05:04 pm »

Six Man Tag Team Match
Ascension vs ?

The lights go out in the arena as "Forfeit" by Chevelle hits. SlipshoD comes out and stands at the top of the arena. He takes a few moments and does a 180 degree stare at the crowd. He then walks down the ramp and holds his arms up. He stops right at the end of the ramp and looks around at the crowd once again.

Matt Thomas: Coming to you from his Hometown Seattle, WA. He stands 6'0" at a Weight of
225 Lbs

He then walks up the steps and leans against the outside ropes looking at the crowd, smirking. He slowly steps in the ring and jumps up on the turnbuckle. He points to himself with both hands and then raises both of his hands. He then jumps off the turnbuckle and stands there eyeballing the crowd even more. He yells a few things at the fans at ringside then stands against the ropes where he requests a microphone.

Chris Arenas: What's he going to have to say tonight?

Adrien Riley: Well he's not smart enough to beg for mercy, so I'm guessing he'll insult these three and Licious until he feels he deserves what's coming to him.

Slipshod raises his microphone about to speak when Band of Brothers begin to play, Matt Thomas announces nothing as Marcus walks out followed by Derek and Colin. The three walk down the ramp together each in uniform stride.  They walk around the ring and stand in front of the announcers table.

Chris Arenas: Ascension is at Ringside, Ladies and Gentlemen.

Adrien Riley: Hide your daughters and Bury your Gold, folks!

The three men stare at Slipshod as Marcus leans over and whispers to Derek and Colin. The two men begin to move around the ring cutting Slipshod off from escape. Marcus smiles and as he walks back around the ring taking his time to watch Slipshod, he takes off his sunglasses and drops his jean vest as the others prepare themselves for the match while standing on the apron. Derek and Colin take opposite sides of the ring as Marcus has come around becoming the final piece in the puzzle that cuts Slipshod from escape.  Slipshod comes square with Marcus who rolls into the ring and hangs himself by his arms on the ropes awaiting the bell to ring.

Chris Arenas: This is our first chance getting to see these three in action.  It's been put to question if they are in any way aligned with Licious or Kav.

Adrien Riley: All anyone knows for sure is that all three of them are going to beat down Slipshod mercilessly.

Slipshod counts Ascension visibly holding three fingers up for all to see.

Slipshod:
"One... Two... Three.  Okay I did the math and it seems I only have two feet to shove up your three asses."

Slipshod holds up the three fingers he'd used to count off Ascension - his hand out towards them as his index, middle and ring fingers.

Slipshod:
"Three..."

Slipshod's ring finger folks into his palm.

Slipshod:
"Two... One."

As Slipshod's index finger collapses the lights dim in the arena, a slight mist rolls out over the ramp as strobe lights begin to flash as “Bulls on Parade” begins to play. The entire audience comes to their feet and we see a wide smile creep across Slipshod's face as his old friend's video takes the big screen.

Chris Arenas: OH.... MY.... GOD!

Adrien Riley: Slipshod doing what only he can do - calling in some History!

Chris Arenas: What an unbelievable and Incredible turn of events!

Adrien Riley: What a wonderful thing to have Hystaria back here tonight!

A figure, The Figure fans have been dying to see walks out through the smoke and stands at the foot of the ramp. The lights slowly are turned up, but the strobes continue. The increased beat of the song triggers Jakob to explode into his personality shaking and rocking his head "yes" to the excited audience.  Inside the ring even Slipshod gives his old friend some respect with a good applaud. Jakob points at the fans with a big grin on his face. Jaimi walks out behind him, Hystaria turns towards her and points saying “Come on, thats Hot!”

Matt Thomas: Standing 6 foot 2 inches, Triple Crowned Champion, Hall of Fame inductee - THE UNCANNY JAKOB HYSTAAAAARIA!

The two walks down the ramp as the lights slowly return to full illumination. Jakob enters the ring as Jaimi takes her place outside by the announcers table. He climbs a near by corner, standing on the middle rope. He swipes his hair back out of his face and raises up his hands in the air once more. One of the fans in the front row "boo's" him, knowing full well what his reaction always has been. Hystaria smirks at the fan,  points him out and gives him a middle finger before jumping off the rope holding his hand out to Slipshod to tosses him the mic before the pound fists.

Jakob Hystaria: So... when you called me asking if I wanted to have a Good Fight, I have to admit... I kind of thought you meant it would be against someone worth fighting.  So I went and made a call of my own - I know you two aren't good pals, but Slip, you know I trust him.

Slipshod smiles and shakes his head "No" in mock disbelief before pointing at Ascension wide eyed and laughing.

Jakob Hystaria: Yeah dude... you know what I did.  The kids here don't know but the grown ups know what I did.  SO HOW ABOUT THOSE LIGHTS GO OUT!?

Suddenly the lights go out we are surrounded by pitch black in the arena as a chill creeps over the crowd.  A deeply sadistic scream belts out a "YEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Chris Arenas: He Didn't!

Adrien Riley: Oh Yes He DID!

Matt Thomas: Ladies and Gentlemen!

"This Calling" by All That Remains begins playing nearly equalled by the audience as the ominous, frightening beats of the song kick into high gear. The entrance lights explode a rich deep red, blackened smoke creeps across the stage slowly. All audible hell breaks loose in the stands as the stage erupts into a wall of inferno, while the flames subside there is nothing on the stage, simply the rippling lights of the dying flames.

Matt Thomas: Hailing from Arnprior, Ontario Canada - by way of Canada's Capital, the City of Ottawa!  Standing Seven Foot Two Inches - Two point One Five Meters Tall!  Officially weighed in at Four Hundred and Twenty Pounds, One Hundred and Ninty point Nine Kilograms!

The stage back lights and shows us Carr His Hood pulled over his head. His cap pulled down hiding his eyes, his head is rocking to the heavy tune and thumping drum runs.  Carr is standing there looking at the rampway ahead of him. Carr pounds his fist over his chest before running a thumb across his throat.  He looks out over the excited audience, side to side, from the cheap seats to those sitting at ringside he takes a moment to take in the grandeur of the night and soaks in the adulation of the fans who still share a deeply mutual love with him..

Matt Thomas: He is the Greatest Aquisition in WWG History!  A Former Legacy Champion, 2010-2011 Wrestler of the year! He is in the list of WWG's Top Ten Triple Crown Champions!  He is a Grand Slam Champion! He was one half of the former Tag Team Champions! and... WWG's First and Only Five Time World Champion!

Carr looks around at the throbbing voracious, destruction yurning Mob in attendance - and Roars a gutteral, snarling, pumped up response out to them before he makes his way down the ramp.

Matt Thomas: He is the Bar setting, Goal getting, Abomidable, Indomitable, Harder than Hard Core, New Era Icon! The Body Bagging, Toe Tagging, Roughest Man in the Industry Today!

The audience again erupts as the lights around him ignite and Carr throws arms up into his devil horn high sign – before he tosses his hoodie to one side of the crowd and his hat to the other side. Carr makes his way to the ring slapping the hands of fans reaching out for him.

Matt Thomas: HE IS.... Your Five Time WWG World Champion! WWG Hall of Famer - SCOTT CARR!

Carr gets to the ring where he stops at the steel steps and takes a long look at the audience before he ascends the steel steps and lifts his leg over the top rope.  Carr steps into the center of the ring pounding fists with Slipshod and Hystaria before taking a seat on the top turn buckle as he prepares himself for his upcoming opponents.

Chris Arenas: Slipshod called Jakob Hystaria, who called Scott Carr!?  Ascension's debut just became a Six Man Tag against Three Hall of Fame competitors!

Adrien Riley: Two of which haven't seen a ring in, How Long Exactly?

Chris Arenas: Neither man looks like he's gotten out of shape while he was away.

The referee backs Slipshod, Carr, Burn, and Marcus out of the ring leaving a smiling Jakob Hystaria and stern looking Derek Kronos to square off as the bell rings. 

Adrien Riley: Ironic, isn't it?

Chris Arenas: What's that?

Adrien Riley: These three once were the New Blood fighting the Hall of Famers.

Kronos sends Hystaria into the ropes, J-Dub rebounds back into a flying back elbow that takes Kronos off his feet.  Hystaria locks in an armbar taking control of Kronos on the mat.

Chris Arenas: Hystaria, always surgically technical.

Adrien Riley: He'll find a hangnail that's three years old and work every variation of a toehold up to a Title!

Chris Arenas: Slipshod is one of the most creative competitors to ever step foot in a WWG ring.  Inside and Outside that patch of canvas he's one of the smartest men to grace our roster.

Adrien Riley: And then... Scott Carr!

Chris Arenas: For everything that could be said about him... the name has come to mean enough in WWG!

Hystaria pulls Kronos to his feet with an arm lock and leads him back to their corner separating him from Ascension.  Kronos is put into the corner where Hystaria starts with the knife edge chops, Marcus steps into the ring distracting the referee as Burn flies at the back of Hystaria's head with a clothesline!  The referee begins to clear Marcus and Collins as Carr and Slipshod begin beating on Derek left in the corner as Hystaria kneels from the blindside.

Adrien Riley: Hystaria is down for the time being, but Collins has broken free of the Ref's grasp!

The ref turns to stop Marcus and around him, Burn comes in for round two and a furious Hystaria fires off a Mass Hystaria that takes Burn Kronos peels out of the corner away from Carr and Slipshod and as a last ditch attack - he flattens an unaware Hystaria with the Rooftop Drop!

Chris Arenas: OH! That full nelson slam was impressive!

Adrien Riley: He calls that the Rooftop Drop, and Hystaria can tell you why!

Kronos, dazed from the beating he escaped, crawls towards his corner where Collins and Marcus are both reaching out hands.  The referee stands watching Kronos crawl - Slipshod and Carr can't tag Hystaria from where they are and Jakob is clearly not going to be scrambling for a tag right now.  Carr bends down and reaches through the ropes, he grabs onto Hystaria's arm and drags him nearer their corner.  The ref looks back in time to see Carr make a tag

Chris Arenas: Unorthodox, but effective.

Adrien Riley: And all the referee saw was the tag.

Carr steps into the ring as Kronos dives to tag in Burn who leaps over the top rope and dives right into the clinch of Carr's hand!  Carr lets Burn's feet barely touch the floor before he rips the man into the sky and plants him across his knee with the Carr Bomb!

Chris Arenas: CARR BOMB!

Adrien Riley: Game Over, man!  Burn just got Blown To Pieces!

Carr jumps back to his feet roaring out at the wild audience who are absolutely on fire for these Other Era Stars!  Carr picks Burn up and fires him back into the Ascension corner, pointing at Marcus Collins.

Chris Arenas: Carr calling out The Unusual Marcus Collins!

Adrien Riley: Carr always did like to make a statement.

Collins tags Burn who slides off the second turnbuckle and rolls out under the bottom rope.  Marcus Collins steps through the ropes and comes toe to toe with Scott Carr!  Marcus shoves Carr for all he's worth and in classic fashion - Carr barely moves - but when he shoves Marcus, Collins reels back several feet.  Marcus charges Carr and dives into a headlock followed by a resounding series of punches which Carr meets with rib shots of his own.

Chris Arenas: Marcus going for it with one of the most notorious competitors from WWG!

Adrien Riley: It seems as if Marcus is getting the upper hand too!

Marcus has indeed increased the speed of his shots, and the sheer fury of his flurry is enough to slow Carr's pace!  Marcus separates and drives a dropkick into the big man's jaw!  Carr staggers backwards and we see Hystaria come running around the outside of the ring where he shoulder blocks Kronos knees knocking him clean off the apron!  The ref turns his attention and Slipshod sees his chance to get in on the fight, Marcus is standing over Carr but only until Slipshod catches him with The Effect at full run!  Slipshod slides back out of the ring as the referee turns around.  Carr gets up slowly and nods to Slipshod, reaching out for a quick tag before he charges into the Ascension corner and delivers a Carr Crash through the ropes into Burn!  Carr and Burn tumble out onto the floor beside Hystaria who is still feeding punches to Kronos.  Slipshod climbs the turnbuckle and he measures Marcus up for The Unstabler!  Slipshod quickly pulls up Marcus' leg in a secure pin.

Ref: 1... 2...

Licious: Stop Right Now!

The Ref's hand stops mid-count and all eyes are on the entrance way as Licious walks out onto the stage accompanied by a small army of security.

Chris Arenas: Uh oh...

Adrien Riley: He looks angry, I think play time is over.

Licious: Jakob Hystaria, Scott Carr.  It's always nice to see some of you Old Guys are still able to find your old ring gear in your attics, however neither of you are currently under contract with WWG.  So as nice as this little reunion of yours is - you two can get out of the ring side area NOW.  And Slipshod, I really love the way you thought yourself around the match I made - but now I'm rebooking this as a Tornado Three on One!  Hystaria, Carr, Lets go!  I know how you old FSU guys are and we can do this the easy way, or the hard way.

We can clearly see Hystaria playfully question Carr "So, big guy - The easy way, or the Hard way?" Carr pretends to think for an instant before replying "The Fun Way!" - Carr grabs up Burn and fires him at Hystaria who again wipes Burn out with the Mass Hystaria!  Carr snatches Kronos up off the ground and drives him down across his knee in another Carr Bomb!  Licious' security team scramble for the ring and begin to pour around Carr and Hystaria, not only separating them, but moving them away from the ring altogether.  Hystaria and Carr look irrate as Slipshod stands in the ring mouthing things to Licious that don't need repeating near WWG's younger viewers.  Once Carr and Hystaria are cornered and backed up the ramp, Licious stands a safe distance from them and addresses Slipshod.

Licious: Your Tornado Three on One match - Starts NOW!

The bell rings again and by now, Burn, Collins and Kronos are all getting back to their feet as Slipshod turns around to face them.  Slipshod charges into a cross body block that takes all three men down!  Before Burn can get back to his feet, Slipshod drops him again with a Brain Damage!  Kronos gets up right into the clutches of a Monrover!  And Marcus is just about to get The Effect when a groggy Burn delivers the Death from Above!  Slipshod is taken to a knee as a fiery Kronos hooks in and lands The Forsaken!  Marcus motions for them to pick up Slipshod, so that Collins can land his Headlock Driver!  Derek Kronos pulls Slipshod up to his feet and forces him skyward only to have him come down face first into The Kronos Effect!  Colin Burn laughs as Marcus and Kronos pick Slipshod up and thrust him into The Crusher, a severe Rock Bottom into an elbow drop!

Chris Arenas: This is uncalled for!

Adrien Riley: Slipshod thought he'd outsmarted Licious.

Chris Arenas: He had!  His team was going to win!

Adrien Riley: His team was two thirds semi-retired talent though!

Chris Arenas: Carr and Hystaria are trying to fight their way through all this security around them and Licious just keeps calling out more.

Adrien Riley: Even men like the former members of WWG's FSU - have to have their limits.

Chris Arenas: They don't seem to be slowing down but Licious just bet big on his numbers outside the ring.

Adrien Riley: Three on One seems to be enough of a bet inside the ring.

With the help of Kronos and Burn, Marcus props Slipshod up into The One Hitter and Electric Chair Driver that folds up what's left of Slipshod into a pinfall delivered by a revolted and reluctant referee.

Ref: 1........... 2................ 3.

Chris Arenas: Even the referee knows what a sham this is.

Adrien Riley: Is it?  Check the score board Chris... Ascension won a match that started with them taking on Three Hall of Fame competitors.  And just as they were required to... they are leaving Slipshod in a heap in the middle of that ring.

Chris Arenas: It's absolutely disgusting is what it is.  Licious and everyone else can play this however they want... Slipshod did something tonight that could have changed the face of WWG as we know it today - and he gets beaten like a rabid dog for it!?

Adrien Riley: That's what happens when you Cross a Boss, Chris.

Chris Arenas: No, that's what happens when you aren't a coward and march to the beat of your own drum.

Adrien Riley: Well that's a result that a man like Slipshod will never escape.  He is truly one of a kind, and Licious, along with Ascension made sure Slipshod's kind was made an example of here tonight.

Chris Arenas: Carr and Hystaria have broken through the crowd of security and made their way to the ring....

Adrien Riley: Ascension have exited ring side through the crowd as Carr and Hystaria check on their friend.

We fade out as Hystaria calls for a medical team, and the rugged spirit of Slipshod refuses to let him stay down even though his body doesn't have the capacity to stand.  Carr kneels in and we hear him and Hystaria reassuring Slipshod as the medic team makes their way to the ring.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 07:54:20 pm by Carr » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2014, 09:11:09 pm »

Single Match
Spider vs Masked Man

This guy is a bulldozer with a wrecking ball attached!
He'll leave a ring around your eye and tread marks on your back
He's an animal
He's hungry
You ain't been hungry, since "Supreme Clientele"

The auxiliary lights illuminate the arena while purple spotlights pan across the crowd, the ramp, stage, and ring.

Remember what you first told me when I took ya in
You wanted to be a fighter (Yeah!)
You wanted to be a killer (New York Stand Up)
You wanted to be the Champ! (Got your boy in the booth nigga)

After the intro and first part of the first verse plays Spider shoots from behind the curtain to a chorous of cheers from the WWG Universe.

Matt Thomas: And his opponent; on his way to the ring, from Toronto Ontario Canada, standing 5’7 weighing in at 235lbs; SPIDER!!!

Spider walks to the edge of the ramp electricity like pyro runs down the sides of the ramp then circle around the ring, run back up the ramp run around the WWG-A-Tron, then explode in a shower of sparks that fall behind Spider.
As the voice over bridge plays Spider makes his way down the ramp slapping hands with as many fans as he can on his way to the ring.

When he finally gets to the bottom of the ramp he takes a few steps to pick up speed then hops onto the apron. Spider steps in between the ropes entering the ring. He saunters over to the far corner and climbs up to the middle turnbuckle. He slows himself to a pause hunched over a little with a hand placed on the top turnbuckle as he soaks in all the electricity in the arena. Spider than straightens himself slaps the sides of his fists together and shoots out a cruicifix pose.

Spider hops off the turnbuckle and as his music dies down he awaits his opponent

I came to play hits and out onto the ramp walks Thaddeus Rains with his nephew Ethan. Thaddeus has a microphone.

T. Rains
What a week it has been, people wondering who the masked man could be and well Spider you nailed it right on the head earlier this week in a promo you did because the masked assailant is none other then my very own blood, Desmond Rains!

Thaddeus smiles as Desmond comes in from behind Spider and attacks him.

Adrian Riley
Desmond Rains back in the WWG.

Desmond quickly works on Spider kicking him as he is on the ground, Thaddeus and Ethan have made there way down to the ringside area. The referee has now officially started the match as the bell is rung.

Adrian Riley
Spider was attacked from behind, this match shouldn't be started.

Desmond keeps working on Spider, Desmond rips him up and drives him into the corner and plants his shoulder into his midsection. Desmond grabs his arm and whips him across the ring. Desmond then runs over towards Spider who runs back tackling Desmond to the ground and starts laying into him but Thaddeus doesn't like that and gets into the ring with Ethan and they attack Spider with the referee calling for the bell. Ding, ding.

Matt Thomas Here is your winner via disqualification, Spider.

Adrian Riley
Spider has won the match but not the way he would have wanted.

Thaddeus starts directing traffic as Ethan and Desmond pull Spider up to his feet and Thaddeus walks over grabbing a microphone. Spider tries to fight out but Ethan and Desmond have a good hold on him, and they now and then beat him down to keep him weak. Thaddeus walks over getting closer to Spider.

Thaddeus Rains
Poor poor Spider...once again you find yourself with no friends, no family. Who is going to save you? Christian? Well maybe but he might want to think again before he gets involved in our business. I like how after we taught you a lesson last week you've changed your tune. You tell these fans that your respect me as a wrestler, but I call on lies. You have no respect for anyone in this business except yourself, you said you wanted to help the new stars in this company, lies. You want the glory all for yourself and you want to bury them. Me on the other hand I understand that the future of this company is about the new talent, like Ethan Rains, Johnny Lighetning and heck ever Christian, not you Spider, not us and no not even Desmond. We are going to teach you a lesson in respect, Spider.

Thaddeus barks some more instructions as Desmond and Ethan toss Spider outside the ring. Thaddeus goes over the plan with them. Desmond and Ethan leave the ring and walk around to where Spider is. Ethan reaches down to pick him up and Spider has his friend "betsy" and Ethan gets a shot to the ribs, Spider then has one for Desmond. Thaddeus doesn't know what's going on as he thinks his plan is fool proof.  Spider slides into the ring.

Adrian Riley
Here we go! Thaddeus is going to say hello to Spider's friend, Betsy!

Chris Arenas
Of course Spider needs a weapon against Thaddeus Rains.

Thaddeus turns around and Spider is standing there with Betsy and Spider hits Thaddeus in the ribs and then goes for a head shot but Thaddeus drops down and rolls outside the ring holding his ribs and looking pissed. Spider stands his ground in the ring with Betsy. Ethan and Desmond are back up and each man takes a side of the ring and they try to get back at Spider but he isn't backing down. Thaddeus backs away up the ramp picking up a microphone on the ground.

T Rains
Spider I've had enough of you, you want me inside a hell in a cell....then lets fight inside a hell in a cell but first you gotta hand over Betsy.  Live next week on Carnage you hand me over Betsy and I will fight you one on one inside the hell in a cell.

Rains tosses the microphone and leaves up the ramp with Ethan and Desmond, Spider still inside the ring with Betsy as he raises the sledgehammer into the air and his mucis plays.

Adrian Riley
Go Betsy!

Chris Arenas
You've got to be kidding me....its a damn sledgehammer.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 09:39:42 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2014, 10:09:19 pm »

First Blood Match
Demartinos vs Yolandi Visser

Matt Thomas: The next match is a First Blood Match!! There are no pin falls or submissions, the only way to win is to successfully make your opponent bleed before you do. The first opponent out…

The arena lights begin to flicker on and off in a strobe lighting effect as the euphoric sound of "Never Le Nkemise 2" seeps into the atmosphere and Yolandi Visser emerges on stage, looking out into the crowd as she points her hands in the air. As the beat drops she begins bouncing on the spot, gradually getting more and more hyped as the energy fills the arena and the fans join in with the rave atmosphere. She makes her way to the ring, pointing into the crowd at her fans as the strobe lighting fades to a halt and, climbing a turnbuckle before entering the ring, she poses, staring with deep, black eyes into the ring.

Matt Thomas: Standing at 5’0” from Cape Town, South Africa, She is the Prawn Star, Yolandi Visser!! And her opponent…

Path to Darkness by Adrian Von Ziegler begins to slowly play around the arena as the lights become dim and a eerie feeling flows upon the arena. The music continues and slowly out to face the crowd is Demartinos dressed in his signature hoodie. The music continues and Demartinos slowly walks towards the ring. Demartinos reaches the ring and he slowly walks up the stairs and enters into the ring. Demartinos settles in the middle of the ring as the lights come on and he stands there staring at the ground.

Matt Thomas: Standing 5’9” weighing in at 189 pounds, from Hinsdale County, Colorado, Demartinos!

Chris Arenas: What are your thoughts about this match Adrian?

Adrian Riley: Demartinos has a few inches and a few pounds over Yolandi Visser, but in a match like this, it could benefit her using her speed against him. On the other side, Demartinos added strength could easily be purposed to heavier impacts that could potentially lead to some blood.

Chris Arenas: The only thing to do is see what excitement is offered in this no rules match.

DING DING!

The two head towards each other in the ring. Demartinos goes for the tie up but Yolandi ducks and follows up with a dropkick to the back sending Demartinos into the ropes. Yolandi rushes him and takes him over the top rope and follows landing on the outside of the mat. She looks at the crowd and springboards off the ropes taking Demartinos down. Yolandi stands up and begins to look for some sort of a weapon under the ring.

Chris Arenas: She looks like she is trying to find some sort of an equalizer.

Adrian Riley: Action is about to happen, could this match already be over?

Demartinos stands up and grabs Yolandi and throws her into the steel steps. He turns around and grabs a chair. He swings at her but Yolandi rolls out of the way, allowing the chair to hit the stairs. Yolandi rushes Demartinos, taking the chair away but Demartinos blocks by pushing Yolandi away and executing a dropkick sending her to the floor. He looks under the ring and brings out a table. He sets it up and turns around, meeting Yolandi and her sunset flip powerbomb. Yolandi rolls to her feet and begins to look for something of her own. After looking for a moment she notices that Demartinos is trying to stand up again. She slides back into the ring and waits for him to partially stand up. He pulls himself by the ring and she attacks with a baseball slide knocking him back down to the ground. She exits the ring and grapples with him for an Irish Whip. She releases towards the guard railing, but he blocks with a baseball slide himself and returns to Yolandi with a spear landing both through the table. Demartinos rolls away and the ref quickly exits the ring to check both Demartinos and Yolandi for open wounds.

Adrian Riley: What an incredible turn around for Demartinos. I would have guessed he was finished with that powerbomb but these two want this win bad!

Chris Arenas: The problem is, if the ref see’s no blood, all of this punishment is for nothing.

The ref signals to continue and Demartinos becomes agitated. He looks under the ring for another table and sets that up. He walks around the ring for another weapon. Yolandi begins to stand up herself, shaking off the damage. Demartinos grabs a kendo stick and heads over to Yolandi. He grabs her by the hair and sets her up for a swinging neckbreaker with the kendo stick across her throat. He swings and Yolandi pushes out of the hold, kicks him in the knee, and reverses with a reverse DDT. She grabs the kendo stick and the crowd begins to go wild. She looks around for a second before mercilessly lay in to him with the kendo stick. The crowd counting each hit.

4..5..6..7..8..9..10..11…12..13..14..15..16..17..18

The ref rolls out of the ring once more to check on Demartinos. He steps back after seeing no open wounds. Yolandi grabs a chair and heads back to Demartinos. She mocks him to stand up and he slowly does. She takes a swing but misses Demartinos and hits the corner post. The shock of the impact forces Yolandi to drop the chair. She quickly turns around towards him but he is waiting with a “Cut Throat”. He sits on the floor for a minute to catch his breath.

Adrian Riley: This is a great back and forth match, with a lot more high impact moves than in a normal match, but with the stipulations of the match, you have to go big or go home.

Chris Arenas: With that cut throat, this may be a turning event for the match. Both of these two have taken heavy moves, but eventually this has to be a lock out for one of these competitors.

Adrian Riley: I have the feeling that is what Demartinos is going for, beat her down, hit her hard, then take his time to insure she bleeds first.

Chris Arenas: If he can knock her off here tonight, he may be in the running for the Absolute Championship being Yolandi has a title shot in the up coming weeks.

Demartinos grabs Yolandi and rolls her on the table that is still standing. He climbs into the ring and onto the top rope. He looks down at Yolandi and launches with the “Darkness is here”. Yolandi rolls out of the way and Demartinos crashes through the table, and lays on the floor. Yolandi rolls outside the ring and looks underneath the ring and she pulls out a cheese grater.

Adrian Riley
A cheese grater? Well that's is going to cut someone open.

Yolandi rolls back into the ring and grabs Demartinos by the head and uses the cheese grater on his forehead, blood runs down his face and stars dripping on the mat and the referee calls for the bell. Yolandi stops tossing the grater aside and falls down on her knee's.

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner, Yolandi Visser.

Chris Arenas
Yolandi picks up the victory here tonight and rolls on towards the Absolute Championship.

Yolandi pulls herself up and on the ramp is Starla Rose still looking broken and bruised from the shot Yolandi gave her last week. Starla has a microphone.

Starla Rose
Congratulations Yolandi, celebrate this win tonight because soon you wont be able to celebrate anything. My Nick is going to end you for what you did to me. To us it isn't about the Absolute Championship, this between us is now whats its about. You hurt me and Nick dosent like that. He wanted to rip you apart here tonight but I told him we need to focus on his championship match against Wretched, but know this Yolandi, Nick is coming for you.

Starla Rose smiles sadistically and the camera cuts to a  video promo advertising tonight's main event.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 05:08:45 am by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2014, 09:56:30 pm »

Triple threat match
Titan vs maxwell lord vs miseria

Matt Thomas: The following match is scheduled for one-fall, and is a triple threat match! Introducing first…

"Wasting Time" by Red hits the PA system as the lights in the arena dim to darkness. The fans boo loudly as camera lights flicker throughout the arena. As the intro continues to play, a red spotlight hits the stage, revealing Miseria. Miseria is looking down at the stage but slowly lifts his head when the music hits. He begins his descent towards the ring, ignoring the booing crowd.

Matt Thomas: Hailing from Parts Unknown, standing at 5’10” and weighing in at 170 lbs, Miseria!

Once at ringside, Miseria takes a little run and slides under the bottom rope to get into the ring. The arena lights return just as Miseria jumps on the nearest turnbuckle, looking out to the crowd.

After a brief moment of silence, Evil Ways by Blues Saraceno rings throughout the arena.  The fans anticipate and receive the arrival of the one and only Maxwell Lord.  Maxwell has his jacket zipped up and his hood pulled over his head as he walks out onto the stage. 

Matt Thomas: And the second competitor, hailing from Memphis, Tennessee, standing at 6’2” and weighing in at 220 lbs, Maxwell Lord!

Max methodically makes his way down to the ring.  Upon reaching the ring, rolls under the ring ropes, gets to a knee, and finally peels his hood back.

The lights in the arena go out and explode back into life with the opening of Knife Party’s “Power Glove” playing, before breaking out into later part of Tool’s “Lateralus”, heavy guitar riffs thumping through the arena. Titan emerges onto the stage with a fire in his eyes, with Eddie Hayes trailing slightly behind.

Matt Thomas: And the final competitor, representing Blackout, being accompanied to the ring by Eddie Hayes, hailing from Athens, Greece, standing at 6’11” and weighing in tonight at 360 lbs, Titan!

Titan paces down to the ring whilst Eddie Hayes gestures enthusiastically behind him, waving to the ground and trying to get a chant going. Titan climbs into the ring solo, Eddie beginning to circle the ring. Maxwell Lord and Miseria re-enter the ring, having vacated temporarily, and the referee follows in, calling for the bell.

DING DING!

Chris Arenas: Here we go, this promises to be interesting, with Titan looking to get some payback on Misteria and gain some credibility with a victory over an established star like Lord.

Adrian Riley: And it looks like he’s bought some support, with Eddie Hayes out here.

Maxwell Lord and Miseria look at each other, then at Titan, and strike in unison rushing over to the behemoth and laying in with closed fists attacking the upper body and head as best they can. Titan folds up his arms and protects his head, but gets pushed back against the ropes by the continued blows. Wearing him down, Lord and Miseria try to team up for a grapple, but the opening gives Titan the moment to push them away with his strength. Miseria comes back first and gets caught in a vice like grip to the skull, Titan tossing the man aside as Lord moves in and lifts him up for a side slam. Miseria bounces off the turnbuckle and returns to the middle, caught in a scoop slam by Titan. Titan turns around and his face meets Maxwell Lord’s boots, a standing dropkick rocking the big man enough for Maxwell to charge forward and hit a shoulder block, Titan doesn’t stumble but bounces off the ropes, Lord ducks on his return, Titan hits the other ropes and turns right into a springboard DDT from Miseria, taking the big man to the ground.

Chris Arenas: Titan goes down! What a move by Miseria!

Adrian Riley: I don’t think he’ll be down for long, they should move in for the kill then worry about each other.

Maxwell Lord and Miseria eye each other off and attempt to trade strikes, both blocking each other successfully until Miseria gets inadvertently poked in the eye. Lord seizes his chance and strikes with a ruthless discus elbow, Miseria gets back up, but stumbles right into a bridging german suplex. Shoulders down, Lord gets a quick two count before being picked up off the mat by Titan, and unceremoniously dumped over the top rope to the approval of Eddie Hayes at ringside. Titan turns his attention to Miseria, who has climbed to the rop rope and launches at Titan with a flying elbow, knocking him back but not down. Miseria bounces off the ropes and comes running, leaping up with a crossbody, but is caught by Titan, who throws him over the top rope onto a recovering Maxwell Lord.
Adrian Riley: This guy is freakishly strong, even for his size! He’s tossing these two admittedly much smaller men around like rag dolls.

Chris Arenas: That’s what he does, with I think we’ll see some of Maxwell’s class or Miseria’s speed getting the better of him before long.

Titan swings himself over the top rope and to the floor, picking up Maxwell Lord by his hair and hooking him under one arm, carrying him over to Miseria, who he picks up with the other arm, and rolls back into the ring. He puts Lord down and then grabs him by the throat, lifting him up in a chokehold and slamming him down against the announcer’s table. Miseria in the ring springboards off the top rope and the added height is enough to force Titan to the ground, head smacking against the corner of the announce table roughly. Titan looks out cold. Miseria finds Lord and rolls him into the ring, heading to the top turnbuckle. He looks for a 450 splash but Lord evades and Miseria crashes into the mat, gets to his feet, and leans against the turnbuckle. SHADOW KICK from Maxwell Lord! Miseria is stunned, almost out on his feet. BRAINWASHED! Lord makes the cover!

1… 2..-NO!

Chris Arenas: WHAT?!

Eddie Hayes at ringside pulls Maxwell Lord out of the ring by his feet! Lord looks at Hayes furiously and takes a swing, Hayes ducks and swings on his own, but Lord catches his fist, and kicks him far lower than any man would’ve liked. BRAINWASHED!

Chris Arenas: Oh my god! Hayes isn’t even in this match, but he got himself involved and he’s paid severely, look at his head just bounce off the arena floor!

Adrian Riley: Maxwell Lord may have just won this match if it wasn’t for Eddie Hayes! Blackout has been blacked out! Both men look unconscious. No, wait, oh…

Over by the announce table, a still groggy Titan has pulled himself up and just seen the broadcasted replay of Lord hitting Hayes with the Brainwash, and looks furious. He chases after Lord who slides into the ring and begins kicking the mountain as he slides in as well, but Titan continues rising to his feet. Miseria stumbles out of the way as Titan grabs Maxwell Lord roughly by the throat, and chokeslams him against the mat. Not satisfied, hits a gutwrench suplex on Lord, roaring wildly, and the crowd shout out as they know what’s coming. Titan pulls Lord back up, looks to lift, but Miseria comes from behind with a dropkick off the top rope to the back of Titan’s head. Titan is not forced to the ground, but he pushes Lord over and turns to face Miseria, the much small man standing much too close for comfort. Titan smiles, roars, and launches a devastating Uppercut to Miseria!

Adrian Riley: Titan strikes! Titan strikes! That’s the first time in his four matches that Titan has thrown anything even remotely looking like a punch. Just as Eddie Hayes promised, it was devastating.

Chris Arenas: That’s it for Miseria! Look at him, his body just goes limp with the connection.

Titan turns to Maxwell Lord, picks him up to his feet, and sees Eddie Hayes pulling himself up against the ring apron. Hayes gives him a thumbs up, then turns it into a thumbs down, and Titan hits Lord with Titanfall.

1… 2… 3!

Matt Thomas: Here is your winner, TITAN!

Rolling off Lord, Titan slides out of the ring and goes to check on Eddie Hayes, who is still holding his head. “Lateralus” is playing throughout the arena, but neither man looks like celebrating, Titan raising a token clenched fist before helping his friend walk out of the arena.

Adrian Riley: Have we seen the rise of a new superstar here tonight? Titan defeats Lord and Miseria, knocking off Miseria in the progress with a devastating uppercut.

Chris Arenas: That was almost hulk-like. Titan just snapped as soon as Eddie Hayes was laid out by Maxwell Lord. I guess people will have to think twice about laying a hand on Hayes, because they’re not going to like Titan when he’s angry!

Titan and Hayes reach the top of the stage and disappear into the back, with match highlights still showing throughout the arena.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2014, 10:00:36 pm »

After the match Chris arenas gets up from his chair and grabs a microphone.

Chris Arenas
Ladies and gentleman I have been informed that the voting for which champion will run carnage next week. If you will set your eyes upon the screen the winner will be revealed, as voted by you.

The screen comes up with the three options. Then screen the goes black and comes back on and it reveals the winner as blackout?

Chris Arenas
The winner seems to be blackout? What? That wasn't an option ? Wtf?

Chris is stunned, he looks for a sign from the back but nothing. Chris then shrugs leaving the ring.

Adrian Rukey
We'll blackout wins a poll he wasn't even in. Blackout runs carnage next week however.
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2014, 10:08:35 pm »

WWG World heavyweight championshi
Wretched nobody vs nick sadistic

Burn in my light hits and Christian saunters out from behind the curtain wearing a Ref's ring gear. He stands at the Edge of the of the ramp and slowly raises his arms as gold pyro showers behind him After a few moments he continues his way down to the ring. He walks up the ring steps and heads to the opposite corner. Than stands on the middle turnbuckle and raises his arms once again basking in his own glory. He steps down and awaits the contestants.

The arena lights go out, and through the darkness what appears to be heat lightning rolls through some blackened clouds on the big screen.  Loud thunder is heard rolling in the stillness and many jolt from the fright of a women screaming at a blood curdling pitch! A solitary spotlight shines down on Matt Thomas in the middle of the ring.

Matt Thomas: One and All, it's warned you best Beware... and if you're brave enough that you really truly Dare - WWG Welcomes you to Witness the arrival of a Fearsome Sickness!

The lights fade to black again and "House of a 1000 Corpses" by Rob Zombie begins on the P.A. system. The wide stage screen show a late night storm rolling in towards the audience; as it charges up on them a heavy fog covers the stage. The lightning cascades across the stage, rolling right to left, and left to right in a wave as Nick and Starla raise from under the stage. The lights hold behind them brightly - silhouetted, Nick has a leash in hand at the end of this leash is Nick's monster. Starla smirks as she inhales the perfume of a black rose held delicately in her hand. When making their way to the ring, Nick yanks on the leash to keep the monster moving in step. Starla gingerly starts pinching the peddles of the rose, plucking them off one by one; leaving a trail under foot of these three unusual souls.

Matt Thomas: Ladies and Gentleme! Boys and Girls! Children of all Ages ....you are about to enter the world of darkness, a world where life and death is meaningless and Pain is God!  Coming down the aisle at Six foot Eight inches, at a Billed Weight of Two Hundred and Fifty pounds he hails from Unknown Hells - he was WWG's First Carnage Champion and the Second ever Absolute Champion... He is The Sadistic Sensation!  NICK SADISTIC!

When they hit the bottom of the ramp Nick ties the monster to the turnbuckle, then he looks at Starla, then runs, sliding under the bottom rope. Nick lays there tell Starla enters the ring, blood starts dripping from his mouth as he grins. Nick gets up and stares at the crowd, while Starla dances around him and picks the final peddles off the black rose while Nick awaits the release of the Bell to be set loose on his prey!

Matt Thomas: And his Opponent!

The gentle sounds of a music box eerily creep throughout the cold arena air that dims with every dainty pluck of pins and teeth.   The center of the entrance way lights up and we see the silhouette of a small woman.  Something is seen tracing away off into the curtain behind her.  In time with the music she can be seen yanking on it hard – the arena lights come back up and from behind the curtain lurches Wretched Nobody!  With Grace Brutal leading him to the ring this mass of a man follows in pace.

(Ring Announcer) : Ladies and Gentlemen!  Being guided down the aisle by the lovely and macabre Morose Rose herself, Grace Brutal… This Dark Star hails from The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts and at Six Foot Eleven inches tall – at Three Hundred and Forty Four Pounds he is… The WWG World Heavyweight Champion!  THE WRETCHED NOBODY!

Grace stops at ringside and Nobody picks her up by the waist and sets her down atop the apron, Nobody catches some jeering fans out of the corner of his eye and lunges towards them only to have Grace yank on his leash fiercely, quickly bringing this beast back to her purposes for him right now.  Grace steps through the ropes and into the ring, holding onto Wretched’s lead the entire time, he follows her into the ring and puts him into his corner and removes his leash and collar.  Nobody rolls his neck and glares hard at the floor as he rocks side to side in his corner – gently tapping together the tips of his fingers seeming intent on hearing the sweet release of the bell ringing.

Chris Arenas: These two are both goliaths.

Adrien Riley: They're both Four Star Eff'ed up in the Head.

Chris Arenas: They are that too.

Adrien Riley: I'd hope we had extra mops to soak up tbe blood they promised us - but they'd probably just break those over one another's head too.

Christian walks to the middle of the ring he quickly checks with both men and calls for the bell.

DING, DING!

Wretch and Nick immediately lock up and start powering one another back a step each way.  They struggle up high and down lower and the leverage to strength seems too equal for one of them to break into any kind of hold.  Suddenly Nick clean breaks and yells "HEY!" to Wretched Nobody whose head tilts as he looks at Nick.  Nick seems to be talking to Wretch inaudbly - who slowly begins to nod, the pair bump fists and start wildly throwing shots into one another's head, ceaselessly storming right into one another with a series of shots that would render most unconscious!

Chris Arenas: WOW! I don't know what Nick said to Wretched Nobody but these two look like they just started a fight to the death!

Adrien Riley: You were ready to call some lock-ups and wrist flips, huh?

Christian walks to a neutral corner and pulls an iPhone from his pocket and begins texting as he leans against the turnbuckle.

Chris Arenas: What is Christian Doing!?  These two are beating one another to death!

Adrien Riley: He's letting these two beasts take as big a bite as they want to out of one another.

Nobody and Nick throw solid fists into one another's heads like pistons - neither shows signs of letting up but Wretched Nobody shoves Sadistic back and Nick tackles Wretch to the ground!  Nick gets up and begins smashing hammer fists into Nobody's head.  The Wretched Nobody shoves Nick off, sending him through the ropes to the floor outside.  Nick lands on his feet and pulls Nobody out by an ankle - Wretched Nobody grabs onto Nick and impales him into the guard rail, Nick pounds forearms into Nobody's back as Wretch throws shots into Nick's ribs and liver.  Nick takes two handfuls of Nobody's hair and forces them both off the railing - Nick thrusts Nobody's head back and slams the back of it into the ring post!  Wretched Nobody falls to a seated position and Nick begins looking under the ring for anything to use in the fight!

Chris Arenas:  Nobody is getting back to his feet, and he has the stairs!

Adrien Riley: Nick found a ladder!

Nobody throws the steps at Nick, and Nick harpoons Wretch in the skull with the ladder!

Chris Arenas: That is not a step - but it is ruthless!

Adrien Riley: Nick took those steps flush to the chest!

Wretched Nobody are both down, Nick slowly climbs up the apron and rolls into the ring where he takes a moment to catch his breath after having the wind knocked out of him.  Wretch is slowly getting up on the outside by the time Nick is up to a knee in the middle of the ring - he looks to Christian who stands chuckling to himself at something funny on his cell phone.  Nick gets up, walks across the ring and rips the phone from Christian's hand, Christian is irrate as Nick goes back to the apron, measures up Wretch and leaps off using the phone to brace his fist as he delivers a flying superman punch that sends the champ reeling back into the guard railing with a cascade of shattered phone parts falling to ringside.  Christian look ****ed but just shakes his head at these two animals as Nobody launches off the railing and drives an elbow shot into Nick's crown.

Chris Arenas: Good lord!

Adrien Riley: This is savage!

Wretch grabs the dazed Nick but either side of his head and leads him up the rampway, Christian sighs and follows them.  Wretch gets Nick to the steel ramp and hooks in his Straight Jacket Piledriver!

Chris Arenas: Straightjacket onto the ramp!  Wretched Nobody and Nick are destroying one another!

Adrien Riley: If I were Christian, I'd get back into the ring.

Nick holds his head as he gets back to his feet, Nobody walks away up the ramp tending to the blood he notices dripping through his mask from the earlier flying punch.  Wretch turns around to Nick and lines him up for what looks like the Creeping in the Dark - but as he runs in to land it, Nick sidesteps and Clotheslines Nobody clear off his feet!  Nick pulls Nobody back up just long enough to send him head first off the side of the ramp over the railing Wretch is hung out into the fans.  Nick heads to the stage and measures up Nobody he dives off with a front dropkick that sends Wretch into the audience.

Chris Arenas: Nobody falls off the guard railing...

Adrien Riley: But Nick got a bad dose of that stunt too.

Nobody is slow to get to his feet but quick to recoil from the touches of the audience, as we see Nick pull himself up on the ramp Nobody jumps the railing and furiously collides a Creeping in the Dark that sends Nick back into ringside!  Nobody grabs Nick up and sends him head first into the ring post!  Nobody begins kicking Nick in the ribs while he's down and Nick fights back by grabbing Nobody's leg and bites Wretch's leg to no avail he stops the boots but he doesn't phase Wretch who just rips his leg free of Nick's clutches leaving behind a piece of fabric from his pant leg in Nick's mouth.  Wretch slugs Nick in the back of the head, Nick gets to his feet and shoulder blocks Nobody back into and over the steel steps!  Nick climbs to the apron and makes his way to the top rope, Nobody is sprawled on the floor outside the ring prone for Nick to deliver a Moonsalt!

Chris Arenas: Giants can FLY!

Adrien Riley: Incredible that he even has the capability left to do that, these two aren't showing any mercy.

Nick and Wretch are on the outside, Christian follows them back and sits in an empty seat at the Spanish announce table.  Nick gets back up and latches onto Nobody, he lifts Wretch up into a Power Bomb that sends Nobody through the Spanish announce table at Christian's side!  Nobody is flattened on the floor and Nick is strained enough to drop to a knee from the beating he's taken.  Nobody sits up and Nick shakes his head, as Nobody gets to his knees - Nick grabs him around the midsection and delivers a German Suplex through the Announce team's table!

Chris Arenas: WHOA!

Adrien Riley: LOOK OUT!

Nick and Nobody are on the ground, Christian leans up in his seat feigning interest as we see Wretch sit straight up again.  Wretch gets to his feet and rips Nick up into a Pumphandle Neckbreaker!

Chris Arenas: Cradle of Bedlam!

Adrien Riley: How!?  Just... How does he?

Chris Arenas: How is Nick even moving still!?  These two are vicious!

Adrien Riley: I don't think anyone expected anything less.

Wretched Nobody shakes off the haze of abuse as Nick soldiers back up right into a “Sanatorium Lockdown” - Nobody plants Nick's lower back onto the apron with the Sycho Powerbomb!  Nick hangs onto the ring to keep from sinking to the floor, he lets out a Sadistic Scream and charges Wretch tackling him back between Chris and Adrien clear through the guard railing!

Chris Arenas: RUN!

Adrien Riley: MAYDAY! MAYDAY!

Nick grabs for a cable off the ground and wraps it around Nobody's neck and tightly strangles the life out of The Wretched Nobody!

Chris Arenas: You still there, Adrien?

Adrien Riley: Yeah, I've got signal.

Chris Arenas: Nick is trying to kill him!

Adrien Riley: No, no... he's trying to knock him out.

Chris Arenas: It's not a falls count anywhere.  Nick has to pin Nobody in the ring to win.

As if pinning his opponent in the ring means less than beating the life out of him - Nick uses the advantage to apply an STF, Wretched Nobody struggles against the hold but Nick already has it locked in.  Christian gets up, frustrated and yells at Nick - "You two freaks need to make the pin in the ring!".  Nick flips Christian off before he yanks Nobody up into The Sadistic Cross onto the guard railing!  Nobody falls in a heap at ringside.  Christian puts his hand on his hip and facepalms, walking over to the ring he gets inside and leans in the corner watching these two destroy one another.  Nick staggers over the railing and stomps between Nobody's shoulders - Nick reaches under the ring and pulls out a chair he looks at Nobody, then at Christian.  Nick throws the chair across the ring at Christian, who has time to dodge it giving Nick the time to reach under the ring pulling out another ladder, Nick slides it into the ring and rolls in after it.  The Wretched Nobody sits straight up and he gets back to his feet, Nick stands at the ready with the ladder in hand.  Nobody gets back to his feet and into the ring.  Nick is waiting on him and again tries to crack him in the head with the ladder - but Wretch grabs it and powers Nick into a massive Irish Whip causing the ladder to fall outside.  Nick rebounds and turns around into a clothesline that Nobody ducks - Nick stops himself from crashing into Christian still standing in the corner.  Nick snears at Christian as he hangs on to both top ropes - Wretch collides with both of them mercilessly!

Adrien Riley: Well... that's what happens when the Champion is a Lunatic.

Chris Arenas: Christian and Nick are both down and Wretched Nobody is so badly beaten from the match he's barely standing.

Nick begins getting up and Nobody charges in again, only to be caught in a Tombstone piledriver!  Nick gets up and applies The Sadistic Lock - with no one to count a submission!

Adrien Riley: Nick Sadistic has that submission sunk way down deep!

Chris Arenas: The Wretched Nobody looks held in place but he's not even reacting to the pain!

Adrien Riley: Not the best idea to use a submission move on a man who feels no pain.

Nick notices Christian is face down on the canvas only starting to stir, he knows he's running out of time as Nobody starts to fight to free himself.

Chris Arenas: If Nobody breaks an arm, he's never going to know!

Adrien Riley: Nick will know, and I don't think that matters to him at all.

Nick releases Nobody and as Wretch pulls away, Nick drives both his heels into Wretch's chest sending him back up to his feet and into a corner.  Nick gets to his feet and runs at Nobody who charges back out at him sending Nick into the Spine Chiller!  Grace and Starla run around to the side of the ring Christian is at and they begin screaming at him to wake up.  Christian stirs as Nobody kicks Nick in the head, before he pulls him from the canvas and sends him through the turnbuckle into the post!  Nick falls to a knee and turns back to face Nobody and launches himself into the midsection and up from under the man in a Sadistic Cross that buys Nick some time to breath but leaves him splayed out beside the champion.  Christian gets back to his feet, furious at what just happened so he begins the double standing count.

Christian: 1.... 2.... 3...

Chris Arenas:  If Christian counts them out, Nick loses his title shot and Nobody remains the champion...

Adrien Riley: I think Christian is just happy to see and end to this mess.

Christian: 4... 5... 6...

Chris Arenas: I hope this doesn't end this way.

Adrien Riley: Why not?  Neither of them would take a pinfall and neither man would have anything to be ashamed of!

Nick rolls over and drapes an arm across Nobody's chest, Christian shakes his head and kneels down to check Nobody's shoulders.

Christian: 1... 2...

Nobody sits straight up seething in anger, we see Nick grab his mask and curse loudly even Christian looks stunned that Nobody has enough left in him to sit up like that.  Nobody gets to his feet and rather than go on the attack like usual - he motions for Nick to get back to his feet as well.

Chris Arenas: A little sign of respect to Nick from Nobody.

Adrien Riley: Or he wants this to start all over again!

Nick fights back to his feet, both men are worn down and ill prepared for much more.  Nick is bleeding as badly as Nobody is, but Nick uses it as a weapon as he spits a spray of blood into the champion's face then begins to fire off punches!  Nobody reels back against the ropes and Nick gets him up for another Sadistic Cross - but Nobody counters out and sets Nick up into The Lobotomy!

Chris Arenas: Lobotomy! Lobotomy!  This could be it!

Adrien Riley: Nobody rolls into the pin!

Christian: 1 - 2 - 3!

Chris Arenas: THAT'S IT!

Adrien Riley: That was a bit fast for a three count...

Nobody sits back exhausted as the bell rings.  Grace and Starla climb into the ring and Wretch leans over to check on Nick,  Nick is dazed and frustrated at the loss but he nods to Wretch assuring him he's alright.  Grace demands Nobody's title as Starla kneels beside Nick who begins getting to his feet again.  Christian takes both Nick and Nobody's hands and raises Nobody's hand.

Matt Thomas: Your winner and STILL WWG Heavyweight Champion.... THE WRETCHED NOBODY!

Chris Arenas: That was a hell of a match for both these men.

Adrien Riley: They put on a clinic in cruelty here today... and they're friends!  Imagine what The Family will do to anyone who gets in their way from here on out!

Nick and Nobody both glare at Christian, as he lets their hands go - they grab his and whip him off his feet!  Nick and Nobody both grab an arm and a leg and slingshot Christian up into the air despite his struggling against them they implant him into the canvas with their combined strength leaving him prone in the middle of the ring!

Chris Arenas: What was that about!

Adrien Riley: I'd say that's about what Christian is looking forward to between now and the next pay per view!

Nick spits on Christian's body as all four of them leave the ring in triumph.

Chris Arenas: That was unbelievable... for WWG's Pure Hate and Adrien Riley, This is Chris Arenas saying - Thank you for Joining us!

Adrien Riley: Christian is going to be angry when he gets back up.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: