Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 08:48:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

WWG: Pure Hate News Conference (Nick, Christian, Frederick & Grace)

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WWG: Pure Hate News Conference (Nick, Christian, Frederick & Grace)  (Read 155 times)
The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Badges: (View All)
Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« on: July 10, 2014, 04:54:33 am »

The scene opens on a full scale News conference where Frederick has come to promote the upcoming Pure Hate Pay Per View.  Christian, Nick Sadistic, Starla, Grace, as well as the appointed referee and time keepers for the match all sit on either side of Frederick at the podium, but two large screens on either side of the stage seem ready for video feeds.  Standing at the microphone Frederick addresses the audience.

::Frederick Kavanaugh::
WWG is proud to bring to you...  An intense event from start to finish!  I promise you grudges will be settled and blood will be spilled - we will see the decision made for the WWG Carnage Championship where we'll see champ, Christian take on challenger Johnny Lightening. 

We'll be set to watch Hemisphere versus Hemisphere!  A King versus a Warrior!  The King of the Jungle, Rex Lyons takes on the Icelandic Giant, Alvarlegar Vandamál Sólver Odinsson... in one on one competition! And then in a Six Man Tag Team Match I have set Ascension against three surprise opponents that you will need to tune in - to find out!   

We'll see a Singles Match where WWG's Hall of Famer, Spider gets to exact his revenge on the Masked Man that's plagued him as of late. We'll see an epic First Blood Match where Demartinos and Yolandi Visser try to bust one another wide open!

Then the pre-main event is a Triple Threat Match!  We'll see Titan, Maxwell Lord and Miseria all fighting for an ellusive victory while having to watch their backs!

And we will see the WWG World Heavyweight Championship Match with Special guest referee Christian! Presented by Grace Brutal.... our current WWG World Heavyweight Championshion, Wretched Nobody takes on his own Brother in Sin... Nick Sadistic!  WWG has watched these two men destroy everything put in their way and now they must face one another!  Will the Family fold beneath the strain of competition?  Will these two Monsters evicerate one another before our very eyes? What extent are they going to go to in this match?

Grace:"Not very far at all... especially with your lame sanction."

....Excuse me, Miss Brutal?

Grace:"Are you asking because you didn't hear me... or because you want to dare me to say it again... because I will, no problem."

Oh, I heard you...

Grace:"Good!  You have a pay per view called Pure Hate, you have ONE match with any kind of intense stipulations?  So does it count as a loss if Yolandi's on her period?  I mean.... COME ON!  You've got the gonads enough to put my boys against one another - and then you insult us by making it a regular match!?"

Perturbed by her interjection - Frederick raises a brow and addresses Grace firmly and with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

Well since YOU know oh so well what should be done... how would you prefer I have them rip one another apart?

Grace:"Our only condition is that ONLY Nick or Wretch can make a pinfall to exchange the title's ownership... that way you don't get to pull any more crap on us.  It's bad enough to sick these two against one another - but - I get why... it's because The Family rises above all others!  The Family is the strongest part of this company and you just want to poke at it to see if you can make it crumble... so we've discussed it... and we'll do you one better, as always we're willing to raise the stakes while everyone else around here is happy with their moronic mediocrity. We want an Anything Goes Match!"

Grace turns to look at Christian, smugly.

Grace:"So I'm not even sure we'll be needing you anymore, princess."

(TBC by Nick, Christian and/or Frederick.)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 06:22:48 am by Carr » Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Nick Sadistic

Wrestler: Nick Sadistic with the lovely and psychotic Faith Brutal!
Hometown: Kennewick, WA
Weight: 180
Height: 6 FT 0 IN
Finishers: The Sadistic Cross!
W/L/D Record: 0-0-0

0-0-0

Apple User Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Search Poll Voter One year Anniversary 100 Posts Level 4 50 Posts Karma Karma Good 10 Posts Level 3 Avatar Combination Signature Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Windows User Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 05:00:05 pm »

Starla Rose gives off an evil eye to the press, her face is black and blue and her nose is bandaged from the attack on last weeks Carnage. She starts to talk, to cut off any other unwanted talk from others.

Starla Rose
First off....Yolandi I will have my revenge! Second, Nick and Wretched will put on the best match of the year. They are family and we are family. Like Grace said, they will put on a show and blood will be shed. Christian, I would think twice before you screw anyone of them over with slow count, so you can have who you want to face at the next Pay Per View! They need to replace you with a real ref!

Starla looks over to Nick and awaits for him to speak.

Sadistic
The pain that most men will feel in a match that we will have would make them cry to their mothers! We will give each other a battle to prove to you all why we are the best in the WWG today and will ever be! If only Wretched could tell you how he feels, he would say the say the same thing, I'm sure. The WWG will witness the bloodiest....most brutal match they will ever see, and at the end of it all and whom ever wins the belt, we will all still be a very well tight family! NO MATTER WHAT!

Nick slams his fist on the table making everyone jump. The press and everyone around Nick and Starla go silent for a bit.

(To be continued by whom ever in the match, IC)
Report Spam   Logged

Jerk of the Week of 10/10/16
1X WWG CARNAGE CHAMPION
1X WWG ABSOULUTE CHAMPION

Christian

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 10:55:28 pm »

The crowd is all looking at Christian waiting for a reply. He shrigs then sighs and leans into his mic to address everyone.

Christian: So, we could have a singles match and display the fact that we're actually wrestlers, but no, lets opt to put ourselves in a different match. A match where anyhting goes. And in said match let us beat one anoher until on of us is comletely incapacitated and loses. Let us be sure to break and bloody eachother to the point of where it will be weeks until we are medically cleared to wrestle, and  let us do this solely because we are family.

Christian shakes his head and sighs again.

Christian: Ladies, and I use that term loosely. You seem to forget I was full and ready to beat both of your *getsures to Sadistic and Starla* client... boyfriend maybe, I, I'm not sure. And your *gestures towards Grace* pet at Pure Hate, not because I hate any of you. I'm just better than then those two. Now, I didn't appoint myself as the guest referee Miss Brutal, and I surely have no intention of as you so gracefully put it Miss Rose; screw someone out of a victory. The final outcone is irrelevant. Either Mr. Sadistic becomes a transitional champion, or the Wretch falls to me again. No matter what happens, at the end of the day, I still win.

Christian laughs to himself and then leans back in his chair.

TBC
Report Spam   Logged
The Wretched Nobody
Creative Team
Veteran

W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2014, 04:10:31 am »

Calmly, Grace stands up - she traces her finger-tips across the massive shoulders of The Wretched Nobody.  She smiles down at him lovingly before she walks over to Nick and playfully tousles his hair, Nick shakes his head slightly - Grace is forever taunting him for his cuteness, cuteness that doesn't at all apply to someone like him.  Grace and Starla high five as Grace steps nearer to Christian and with a condescending expression she addresses him.

Grace:"OOOOOOOOH!  We here should all start a slow round of applause because you - YOU MADAM, BURNED US SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-Douche!  You have one 'Victory' over Wretched Nobody because he beat you beyond the limits of a standard match... so he got disqualified, is that the 'Fall for you again" you speak of?  Let me be clear - as your memory of things is ever so obviously polluted with the massive heap of your own B.S. - When Frederick, in YET ANOTHER ATTEMPT to cause my Family hardships... restarted the match... in sheer desperation you fortunately landed your finisher, scrambled for a pinfall and then proceeded to get yourself knocked out - Twice - by some Rookie - some rookie that, to be clear and factual - My Beautiful Wretch then stomped the living bejesus out of!  I mean, sure... he knocked me out just as easily as he did you - but then again... I was born a woman and you're simply in transition.  I love your pretty hair by the way... you'll just HAVE to tell me your secrets! 

Until then, however... I imagine that series of beatings is probably what resulted in the head trauma that makes you believe your wet-brained dry-wit is at all entertaining.  We are The Family, Christian... we are unlike any others here in WWG.  Most of this company is polluted with Scum just like you!  Feeble minded fools who fail to see the forrest for all the trees.  You think these two want to just beat one another into oblivion?  Shows what you know, drunkard.  Just like Nick said... we will steal the show... we will prove why Nick Sadistic and The Wretched Nobody belong headlining major WWG events while fools like you have to be an after-thought... stuffed into a match you don't belong in, surrounded by men far more dangerous and lightyears ahead of you in terms of being at all entertaining. 

The Family WILL break and bloody anyone they are put in a match against and that includes one another because our ties are stronger than all your combined doubts, Christian!  And because you have no place in this match besides the round hole that Freddy Finger-Bang jammed your block head into - you'll get to witness first hand a fearsome sight like no other.  You'll watch the extent two men who are allies will go to against one another... and when a Family will go toe to toe to the farthest brink of brutality... I hope you ponder over another gulp of booze - exactly what they'll be willing to do to you when you're unfortunate enough to have your match for The Family's World Heavyweight Title."

Grace smiles at her Family for a moment then turns back and leans on the table, her microphone a fraction of an inch from an irritated, but composed Christian's ear.

Grace:"Rest assured, Christian... The Family already knew you were "Full" of something... but "Ready".... you simply are not and never will be.  *Grace then gestures towards Christian* You metrosexual, pretty-boy, crossdresser, trandgendered hot mess... I, I'm not sure.  I however am sure that the one and only thing you're able to beat is that Street Walker you call a Mother's price points, and maybe that infected tic tac you dare to call a prick!"

The audience, The Family, and the respective panel members all chuckle at Christian's expense as Grace so vividly mocks him.  Christian, not one to be had by such obvious tactics simply smirks and sips what we can assume is water from the glass set before him.  Grace steps back and still addressing Christian - she glares at Frederick.  Although it's never been said aloud before - we all know she believes he's been set against The Family ever since Licious took a shine to them and their severity.

Grace:"You WON'T be screwing anyone out of this match... either of you.  But especially you, Christian... because if you do... I promise you - you won't make it to the next pay per view.  You'll be lucky if I let you see the next Carnage event outside the confines of a wheelchair!  One way or the other The Family walks out with the Gold... one way or the other, Christian... whoever wins this match is going to have marching orders to stomp the life out of you.  We'll batter your ego down and cause it to errode as it is crashed upon by the great and powerful tsunami waves of your grave ineptitude.  An ineptitude I hope for your sake, you can overcome during the duration of the match.  With our demands that this become an Anything Goes One on One Match... it wouldn't take much for you to be stuck in exactly the situation Frederick warned you about... your arrogance will be beaten out of you by both of them at once.  So mind what you say, you Matthew Mcconaughey wanna-be."

TBC
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Christian

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2014, 08:05:18 am »

Grace retreats back to her seat and once again all eyes are on Christian. He takes another sip of his Evian and slowly peans forward towards the microphone.

Christian: Got that close cause you wanted to know how a real man smells. I don't blame you miss Brutal. *Christian Laughs to himself* You like hearing yourself talk don't you? There was so much.... filler in that tirade. Me , I just get straight to the point so let me rebut in point form. Make whatever excuses you deem necessary, I beat your pet twice one night. There is no advantage to me not calling the match down the middle. Your juvenile attack is yo kask your jealously that I'm prettier than you. And like myself Mr. Mcconaughey is a pretty man.

Christian leans back in his seat but then quickly leans forward again.

Christian: And regardless of all else, at the next pay per view I'm going to win the World Heavyweight Championship of WWG.

Christian grabs his bottle of Evian and leans back iin his chair.
Report Spam   Logged
The Wretched Nobody
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2014, 08:25:44 am »

Grace sits in The Wretched Nobody's lap and smiles at him as she plays with his hair.

Grace:"I actually wanted to see where the stench of unworthy ego was coming from... and I found it eminating from you.  You're really proud to be a petty, oops, Pretty Man... I'm much more proud to endorse two Violent and Successful men.  Now why don't you do your usual, and shove the point balls deep - right up your ass?  All you'll need to do is pull your head out of the way first.  A head you've let become convinced that being beaten to the point of defenselessness so that the referee needs to save your ass from My Beautiful Wretch, is at all worth bragging about.  You had your Punk Card pulled by a man who doesn't talk about winning titles like you do - he just went and won one.  Then... you got lucky and caught him off guard.  One on One, Head to head with either of my guys - you do down harder than your mother on Friday Night after Payday."

Grace sits back against Nobody's chest and kicks her feet up on the table casually, she doesn't care if she's irritating anyone or not but we all know she's happy to.
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Christian

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2014, 08:45:04 am »

Once again Christian shakes his head and sighs as this has become tiring quickly. He sips his Evian and leans in.

Christian: Miss Brutal, These petty insults give the offset that you are quite ignorant. We are at a press conference and you can not even conduct yourself in a professional manner. Further I have refrained from responding to your insults because frankly, they are below me. I will though respond to this. Your pet is supposedly impervious, and i was supposedly defenseless. It took about 20 seconds or less after the match was restarted to put down your pet. Had he pummeled me as you are trying to advrtise I wiuld not have recovered so quickly. If he is so imprvious. He probably wouldn't have lost. Rather than make the guest referee the focal point of this press conference. Learn how to control your pet. Because it's either it's fault or yours that Wretch was disqualified ibln the first place. And no matter however you want to 'soup it up' a disqualification, is still a loss.

Again Christian leans back satisfied.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 09:32:34 am by Christian » Report Spam   Logged
The Wretched Nobody
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2014, 09:31:39 am »

Grace whips her head back laughing to herself!  She gets up out of Wretch's lap - who, incensed by Christian's tone, himself stands up snarling a deep unceasing growl.

Grace:"Now, Now... let the little baby have his bottle, Wretch."

Grace takes her seat and leans back in her chair, again kicking her feet up on the table she rocks on the hind legs of her seat.

Grace:"True enough, Christian... you're 'wuite' utterly inconsequential 'ibln the first place' - right!?  Like I said... you were injected into this match through no real practical purpose.  If I were you, I'd be a lot more concerned with keeping the belt you've got - than chasing the dream of getting the one NEITHER of my guys will let you have.  Rest assured, Christian... come the end of the main event - regardless of which one of these two win.  You start your count down... you will begin to survive on borrowed time and you will be left standing for only as long as The Family deems rightful.  You want professionalism and politically correct politeness?  Get into another line of work... maybe Burger King is hiring?  In any case... this is Professional Wrestling... and until you have something more to hang your reputation on than a D.Q. and a Lucky Strike - your words are as insignificant and pointless as your placement in this match.  To put it move concisely... I'd rather sand blast one of my cooch lips - than pretend your nonsense is effectual in any way.  You're just the next lamb for the slaughter... don't brag about being Fodder for the Beasts, it's not an enviable position you're in."

Grace looks at Wretch who is still standing, looming over those still seated - the smile on Nick's face is priceless - we all know if one of them moves on Christian... they both will and with the stage, the chairs, the tables and everything else their vividly vicious imaginations can come up with is a staggering set of possibilities.

Grace:"Wretch... calm down, love.  You'll get your chance at him soon enough."

The Wretched Nobody takes his seat, but he does not take his firery hate-filled glare off of Christian.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 09:34:18 am by Carr » Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Christian

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2014, 10:25:10 am »

Christian screws the top back on his bottle of Evian and places it infront of him beside his microphone and again leans forward.

Christian: I missed something, was he standing and grunting supposed to be intimidating? I'd say I'm not afraid of him but that would give you another 5 mintes of Miss Brutal fawning over her own voice. Miss Brutal, no you are not me, that's why you don't seem to understand I don't care about whatever it is you think or whatever it is you say. Be it ignorant, juvenile, down playing what I've done or trying to scare me. I simply don't care. You, your pet, Miss Rose, Mr. Sadistic, none of anything any of you say is or any consequence. You will in no way alter my mindset. So keep talking it's what you do best. You've plugged my ego more that I did because rather than speak to your opponent you keep adressing the guy who agrees has no business in this match. So say what you will and have your 'family' do what they will. Because every time they interfere in aything I do from now until I win the World Heavyweight title is through fear because they will know the truth. If you honestly thought I stood no chance you would not have even toyed with the thought of unsanctioned assaults.

After this pay per view I will be the next World Heavyweight champion. Call it a dream, I'll prove it will be a fact. And believe this; nothing you say or do will prove any different.

Christian unscrews grabs his of water and leans back in his chair. He thought of walking off but decided against it.
Report Spam   Logged
Nick Sadistic

0-0-0

Apple User Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Search Poll Voter One year Anniversary 100 Posts Level 4 50 Posts Karma Karma Good 10 Posts Level 3 Avatar Combination Signature Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Windows User Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2014, 04:14:12 pm »

Starla gets up and grabs the mic off the table, then sits on Sadistic lap and stairs down Christian.

Starla
Ya know little man...You have only been here for a blink of an eye, yeah you won most of what you would call matches! You come to WWG to make a name for yourself, well you have done that. It's not about the names we can call each other....tho it is fun, it's the truth and it hurts! Everything the Family is saying about the match and about you is the truth. You sit there and act like it doesn't hurt or make you mad, trying to be the bigger man. But deep down in your little soul the child is freaking out, crying for it's mother. WE all know how you really are, your weakness. You just want to be apart of a Family! Your whole life I'm sure you just wanted to fit in, but you where never accepted. So you turned in to this

She points over to him and then hands Nick the mic. Nick sits in silence and a few seconds. Then his sadistic eyes roll into the back of his head, and a eerie sounds start to come out of his mouth. Then the Sadistic voice comes out.

Sadistic
WHHHHYYYY......Why does this little boy want to play with the monsters under his bed?Huh? (Nick cocks his head over at Christian) Chris.....You like most of the others.....are coming to the dark side of the world! WWG....Is the place where the Family runs wild...you would be wise.....to adapt or parish! This world you will step into is of your worst nightmares.....(Nick's head cocks back to the press) ALL of your NIGHTMARES!

Then out of no where Nick let's out this evil cackling laughter, Starla get's off his lap while Nick gets up and jumps on the table, he keeps a eerie pose while he keeps looking out to the press. The press are starting to get scared. Nick keeps cocking his head right and left.

Sadistic
I'm the creeper...that looks into your windows at night. I'm the breeze you feel....when you are scared and you shiver! I'm the monster that goes bump in the night, I'm the one your darkest secret's will fester up inside you and the Sadistic Sensation will grow! This is bigger than and Zef movement, it over came the Underdogs! Now it will consume the likes of this blond headed boy.....known as Christian! WE know the this isn't about the Family taking on Chrisy!  This is about the family growing in numbers....this is about the Blood getting thicker.....Everyone thinks that WE will fall....we will not and shall not! WE ARE............FOREVER!!!!!

Nick jumps off the table, the people in the front row run to whatever side they can. Frederick get's up since he has been to quiet letting them hash it out to make a better show out of all this. But when ick starts chasing the press around the room, he has enough.

Frederick
NICK.....! Get your ASS back up here and leave them all alone! Where not done just yet!

When Nick hears his voice he stops and cocks his head toward him, then lets out a blood hurdling scream. Starla goes down to tame her beast, he slows down and come back to his normal self again. The Family are pleased that Nick showed off just a little of his monstrous self. Wretched liked that Nick is in his full state of Sadistic, Wretched fines it a little like home when he use to play in the dark with his imaginative friend. Some times he thinks it was Nick, but doesn't remember. Nick now back in his chair with Starla holding and playing with some of his dreaded hair, it seemed to clam the breast inside for now.

Starla
Yes, Grace and I are two power house, sexy diva's in the WWG today! Yes, both of our men our monsters and to ALL of you scary as ****, but this men are our powerhouse's. They will do anything and everything we ask of them. You ALL, think they are our pets, Well you are wrong once again! Grace and I love this beasts! All of you think they are on a leash, well in a way they are, it's to protect everyone of you. You ALL will be witness to what they can do when they get off the leash, you already seen Nick get off of his a bit. But come Pure Hate ladies and Gentlemen....a blood bath of Carnage will rain on all whom come to watch....So Be Warned!

Starla drops the mic on the table, turns her head towards Nick and looks deep into his eyes....

TBC 
Report Spam   Logged

1X WWG CARNAGE CHAMPION

Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2014, 12:39:35 am »

Frederick Kavanagh steps up from his seat taking in everything that has went down.

Frederick Kavanagh
If Nick Sadistic and Wretched Nobody want to tear each other apart then that's fine be me. However with such a match we will still require the needs of the special referee Christian, even more so then a normal match. As for the agenda that I have something against the family...that is bs...im fair to everyone in my company. I have nothing against the members of the family, its just Grace Brutals paranoia taking effect.

Report Spam   Logged

Nick Sadistic

0-0-0

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2014, 04:54:53 am »

Starla looks over at Frederick. She smile's a bit.

Starla
Glad to see your somewhat on are side of things. The Family...will, like we have said a thousand time's, we will always be on top forever in this company! We will be the Champs of this WWG business!  The Family, is the strongest force that WWG and Frederick has and he should be using and protecting us! If he would do what we ask, not like we need much protecting, he and the Family can run this company! Now you said you treat everyone with equal opportunity's, so give us one more thing....we want no interference! Ban everyone from ringside and we will let Ol' Christian stay the ref for this most brutal match ever in the history of WWG!

Starla looks back at Nick and waits for whom ever to speak next.
Report Spam   Logged

1X WWG CARNAGE CHAMPION

Christian

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2014, 06:19:12 am »

Before Kavanagh returns to a seated position Christian leans forward towards his mic. He finishes the rest of his Evian and asks for another which is promptly brought to him. He takes another swig of the fresh bottle then begins.

Christian: I have something I'd like to say.

Kavanagh returns to his seat as all eyes and ears now fall to Christian.

It is completely irrelevant for me to be appointed as the guest referee. That is a job being given to me by the Mr. Kavanagh. The issue is the general consensus that anyone who is not part of the regular referee staff in some way, will be impartial. I will iterate this one last time. I have no qualms against this man, *gestures to Nick*this pet, *gestures to Nobody* or these two women. I will defeat the man, I have defeated the pet, and if these two women want to get into the ring I will defeat them as well.

Now then, seeing as to how I was initially prepared to defeat both of these competitors in a triple threat match to become the World Heavyweight champion; being impartial at this point is simply asinine. I've already beaten the ignoramus' pet. And as I said, I would fear a man long before I fear a pet which would then bring me to Mr. Sadistic assuming Mr. Sadistic were a man worthy of fear.

Unlike the ignoramus, and Miss Brutal before you decide to chime in that isn't idle name calling, nor meritless slander. You have done quite the job throughout this press conference displaying your vast ignorance. As I was; I will not down play or berate what you've accomplished thus far in your WWG career Mr. Sadistic. When the challenger for the World Heavyweight Championship match was to be announced you were the forerunner of the rumor mills. Everyone had recognized that you had earned your opportunity at the World Heavyweight Championship without debate.  And though you are a man of considerable stature and strength, you leave much to be desired. I see no sadistic nature, just off beat shenanigans and possible schizophrenia. Though, that would make you a danger to yourself and society it does not mean that you are in fact sadistic. Then there is your win loss record where you have lost a near mirror image to as many matches that you have won. So you may like to inflict pain, but you do not seem to be very good at it in regards to the pain inflicted on you causing you to lose matches. While I could carry on with everything you are not there is a more pressing issue I would like to address.

Johnny Lightning and my Carnage Championship. It almost seems fitting that my first title defense be against Mr. Lightning though I am rather disappointed. You had 4 weeks to challenge me for the Carnage Championship and did not. Though I was truly hoping to use you as a catalyst to raise my stock by wrestling two matches in one night in at least one of these past few weeks. Though it was of no matter for I am still above you. And though there should be no speculation as to why, once again I will go through the differences between you and I

We both debuted on Carnage the same night and that was the only time we were ever on a parallel level because our paths to bring us here went in vastly different directions. While I wished to win the championship that I currently hold, it was solely to catapult my stock and standing in the company. While you just wanted to beat Alex Anders and wrestle wrestlers you have no business being in the ring with. While I continued to impress, you just got by and our paths crossed in a match for the Carnage championship; I won that night. From there I created an opportunity for myself in a big caliber match that I won while you failed in a match that was higher on the card that night. Still enthralling yourself with Mr. Anders you remained running in place while I continued my rise to the pinnacle of this company.

Most recently as I have earned a World Heavyweight title match and main evented a Carnage event, you lost to a hall of famer and associated yourself with another, who is the same man whom I and the hall of famer you lost to, defeated. You seem to continue to associate yourself with people who are just overall lower, which is a direct result as to why you are where you are and I am the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship.

And at the end of the night of Pure Hate we will be in the same position we were when we started the night. You will be wherever it is you are, and I will be the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship, and still the Carnage champion. These are the differences between you and I Mr. Lightning. While you talked about facing the upper echelon of competitors in this company I did everything in my power to make sure I did so. When I said I was going to become the Carnage champion and raise my stock as well as position in the company: I did so. What have you done Mr. Lightning? Moreover, Mr. Lightning, what have you done in comparison to me in an equivalent length of time? I am on route to becoming a dual champion, while you on the other hand, are on route to having more losses than you have wins. Word of advice Mr. Lightning, when it comes to an occupation of choice, ensure you not only have skills within the realm of said occupation, but ensure your skills are at a certain level if your goal is to garner success.

Truly Mr. Kavanagh, what has Mr. Lightning done to earn this match? I put out an open challenge to the entire roster. I was willing to take on every contracted wrestler for the sole purpose of proving that in that ring, there is not a single person in this company that is better than me. That is why I am the hottest acquisition in the history of this company, that is why within my first month here I won the Carnage Championship, that's why I am the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship. Not a man or woman on this roster can defeat me. Not even an ignoramus with her pseudo monster pet who is the current World Heavyweight champion could best me. I have defeated your best Mr. Kavanagh, and you give me Mr. Lightning? Come, come now, Mr. Kavanagh, come, come now.

Christian sighs and shakes his head at what in his eyes is an absurd title match.

Well if I must, I must. Mr. Lightning, though the Carnage Championship may be on your level, its current champion is not. I, as the current Carnage champion, am far beyond your level. At Pure Hate, I am going to show you why a street fighter can never beat a wrestler. It would take you light years of distance to cover, to meet the beginnings of becoming a challenge to me. You may believe this is just idle chatter Mr. Lightning, but I will make it all truth in due time.

Christian finally opens his second bottle of Evian and takes a long swig.

As for all of you on this panel *Christian points to himself* next World Heavyweight champion.

Christian smiles to himself as he leans back in his chair, bottle of Evian in hand.

TBC
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: