Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 12:03:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Slipshod Responds in a "Punkish" Manner

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Slipshod Responds in a "Punkish" Manner  (Read 78 times)
Slipshod
HOF

Finishers: The Defect/The Effect
W/L/D Record: 22-2-1

Badges: (View All)
Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Karma Bad Third year Anniversary Search Level 5 Second year Anniversary Linux User One year Anniversary Karma Good Mobile User Level 4 Windows User Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Signature Karma
« on: July 11, 2014, 01:34:12 pm »

{The camera opens up showing a WWG press conference stage with the banner "PURE HATE" sitting right in front of the podium. A WWG backstage reporter steps up to the podium to address the crowd that consists of many different WWG reporters as well as some fans sitting in the far back.}

WWG Reporter: "Hello everyone, thank you for coming out to the WWG Pure Hate press conference. Today, we are going to discuss and make sense of a lot of things going on currently in the WWG. Things mostly leading into the PPV Pure Hate, that is why we are all here so we can take questions and hopefully do our best to answer those questions. First and foremost, we will have a few WWG superstars come out here later on to address their matches and their roles at Pure Hate. So, lets have the first question shall we?"

{Many reporters up front raise their hands as the fans in the background chant things out but soon quiet down. One reporter is picked.}

Crowd Reporter: "Yeah I was wondering with the current state of mind that the Wretched Nobody is in, does he even realize that he is going up against a partner for the WWG Heavyweight championship? It seems that he is almost lost and might be further from reality than he previously was."

WWG Reporter: "That is a very good question, I cannot honestly give you an accurate answer to that question but I can speculate that it may seem like..."

{Just then the crowd in the background start chanting and cheering very loudly. The reporter stops what he was about to say to see what the commotion is about as he looks out and sees Slipshod walking through the fans. Slipshod is wearing blue jeans and a black t-shirt. His hair, once again, looks like he just got out of bed as he also has 5 o-clock shadow. The reporters up front turn and looks as Slipshod just walks through the crowd. The fans are chanting his name loudly. Slipshod then hops up on the stage and walks over to the podium. He exchanges a few words with the reporter as the reporter is reluctant to stand aside at first, but Slipshod just smirks, nods, and pats him on the shoulder. The WWG reporter steps aside as Slipshod stands at the podium. Slipshod stands there and looks out at the crowd as the fans are still chanting his name. Slipshod smirks just before he starts speaking as the fans die down.}

Slipshod: "You know, I have been sitting back there against that wall watching you guys up here taking notes, getting ready to ask all sorts of questions leading into Pure Hate. Now don't get me wrong, I wasn't going to say anything, in fact I was just going to stand outside and listen to what you guys had to ask and what the reporter over here had to say. However, the first question I hear, right off the bat, is what kind of mindset is Wretched Nobody in going into his match against Nick Sadistic. Not only that but does he even recognize the fact that Nick Sadistic is his partner? I saw that the reporter over there was having a hard time answering it before I so "rudely" interrupted but you know something? Why don't I just answer that question to get it out of the way. The answer is...nobody cares. Now, don't get me wrong, that isn't intended to be a double entendre, and it isn't meant to be a pun, what it means is simply that not a damn person alive gives a **** about what the Wretched Nobody thinks. I don't care, I know for a fact the reporter over there doesn't care regardless of if he admits it or not, and I know deep down that you people do not care. Not one single person gives a rats ass that Wretched Nobody is fighting his "partner in crime" Nick Sadistic. Don't get me wrong, I think its great the two jabronis are going at it for the strap, hey, its nice to see someone like Nick Sadistic get his shot, all I am saying is that does it really matter about Wretched Nobody's state of mind? Does it really matter? No, it doesn't, because all that matters is those two blood drinking, mask wearing hippies are going to step in the ring at Pure Hate and rip each other to shreds over the very thing that makes every man in the back fight. You know something? That is a good thing, because hopefully they will mess each other up so badly and tear each other apart that they will just evaporate completely. Then again, maybe they wont, who knows, maybe they will pull the old "finger poke of doom" or maybe, just maybe they will hug it out? Look, I don't know, I don't care, that's not my business, all I care about is what has been thrown my way over the past couple of weeks. That is complete and utter disrespect."

{The reporters up front start raising their hands.}

Slipshod: "No, no, hey, look, im not here to answer your questions and im not here to play the favorite, I am here because I have a lot of things that I need to get off of my chest. You see, Lucious...or Licious whatever the fuh, well he wouldn't let me come into the arena over the past couple of weeks because he was just too afraid that I would say something that he didn't like. He was just downright scared that I would go out to the ring, grab a microphone and speak my mind because, after all, the guy is notorious for treating people like his puppets. You all know as well as I do that for as long as I have been apart of this company I have never been anyone's puppet, I have always played by my own rules and I have always said what I wanted to say. A few weeks ago I was approached by an interviewer and I simply spoke my mind in a candid sense, but for some reason everyone took it to heart. People blew up and started shifting in their seats because the words I spoke were like needles on their skin, they didn't like them. One man in particular didn't like it and that was Licious, he likes to pull his weight around but when its all said and done and the curtains drop, we all know Licious is nothing more than Fredrick Kavanaghs ****! Don't believe me? Then why is it that I barely see Kavanagh? Why is it that Licious is always approaching me and banning me? Its because Kavanagh makes Licious do his dirty work because he feels as if he is better, he also feels that if I were to fly off the handle Licious would be able to "put me in my place" as opposed to Kavanagh who would just crumble if you hit him hard enough. The things that really bug me are not the fact that the WWG is not what it used to be, like I said a million times before this company rebooted awhile back and I don't like it but it works. I don't have to like it and I understand that, the machine keeps moving regardless of who or what takes off. The things that really bug me are not the fact that I am no longer held in high regard, I had my time in the sun for a very long moment and I accomplished a lot of things, im not itching for anything to be thrown my way, not a championship title, not a damn hall of fame induction. The ONE THING I have always been about is respect! I put my body on the line week in and week out to earn it and when I finally got it, it felt way better than any title win."

{The crowd starts cheering again as Slipshod shows that familiar scowl.}

Slipshod: "I was respected so much in this company that I used to be on your little magazines, I used to be on the shirts you bought and even had movie deals thrown my way left and right. The fact is that just because I took a 2 year hiatus, that respect I worked so hard to attain fleeted all because some guy named Licious and Kavanagh swooped in and rebooted everything. Now, im no longer on your little magazines, im not on your t-shirts you buy and im not even on the banner that shows everytime a WWG event comes to your city. Hell, I wasnt even featured on the damn Ground Zero poster which was supposed to be my welcome home match. Im not featured in the shows, im not invited to press conferences but the fact is that I should be and not just because I say something about it but just out of RESPECT from them that I gave so much to this business and when I came back they gave me nothing! They threw stupid storylines my way, they wanted me to team up with freaks that made the old me look normal and they wanted me to become a lackey. I am no lackey, god dammit I am Slipshod the former WWG World champion and that is something nobody ever and I mean EVER defeated me for! It was taken away from but you know something? That story is for another time because that isnt whats bugging me, whats bugging me is that when I walk into the locker room these new guys cant even look my way and shake my hand. This isnt me holding a grudge because I get it, when I walked in the locker room I never went up to a Legend and shook their hand but my reasoning is way different than theirs. The reason I had was because I was not respected by the Legends, I had to fight them, bloody them and beat them within an inch of their lives to gain their respect! I had to put them on the injured list and I even put a few on the shelf and then, and ONLY THEN did I gain their respect afterwards! Now, now it seems like a Legend goes up to a new guy and automatically grants him their approval but the new guy acts like he is too good. I dont know if its the fact that every new guy that walks through the door nowadays is just so damn **** up mentally that they cant even fathom a handshake, or if they just refuse to do it because they are so self absorbed. I dont know what it is."

{The crowd then breaks out into a Slipshod chant but it dies down as he goes back to talking.}

Slipshod: "But when all is said and done I am looked at as being the "bad guy with a big mouth" because I speak the truth and I state the facts. Everybody nowadays seems like they want to live in a fairy tale, they want the truth to never be spoken because their skin isn't thick enough for it. Well that's not me, I don't care if you don't like it because if I dont like what I see im going to say it! All of that means nothing, because the real reason I am here is because Licious decided to "let me" come to Pure Hate. Not only that but he wants me to face off against 3 new guys named Ascension. Thats funny to me, really it is because it seems like Licious is giving me some sort of ultimatum, as if this is either a make or break situation for me. He obviously doesn't know me too well because if he did he would know that I only strive in chaos, that I only adapt to painful situation and I grow stronger when the odds are stacked against me. Let me ask you something Licious because I know your sitting behind a t.v somewhere watching this all go down, you're probably all oiled up for some reason and you probably got that long nappy hair all wetted down, I want you to listen up. What makes you think that I wasn't going to show up at Pure Hate in the first place? What makes you think that I wasn't eventually going to come looking for you? What makes you think that I wasn't going to accept your offer? Because lets face facts here, I am coming to Pure Hate, and if that means I have to step into the ring with 3 guys out of LooneyTown then so be it because mark my words Licious, as soon as I am done kicking their ass I am coming for you! I am coming for you and when I do I will not stop until you are crippled and are begging me to spare your life, you got that you self righteous son of a ****?! I am coming for your ass Licious and I am going to make sure you respect me!"

{Slipshod knocks over the podium as the reporters are baffled. The fans are cheering extremely loud and are out of control for their excitement at Slipshods announcement. Slipshod extends his arms and jumps down off the stage. He then makes his way back through the crowd as the WWG reporter starts picking the podium back up.}

End Segment
Report Spam   Logged

*RETIRED*

Accomplishments

5 Month Undefeated Streak
Former Nxt. Gen. Champion
Former WWG World Heavyweight Champion
Co Founder of The Contingent
2011 Best Newcomer Award Winner
2012 King of the Mic Award Winner
2012 Best Storyline Award Winner
2012 Best Rivalry Award Winner
2012 Greatest Faction Award Winner
2015 Hall of Famer
He Saved the WWG Hall of Fame From Being Banned
The Only WWG Superstar That Has Never Been Defeated For the WWG World Heavyweight Championship
WWG Legend

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 12:49:22 am »

Slipshod took a moment today from his busy schedule to speak to the press about what Slipshod had to say.

Licious
Listen, I'm glad that Slipshod has decided to take up the offer to attend Pure Hate. For weeks now I have tried my heart out in trying to find a spot for Slipshod. A man who still thrives on his past accomplishments and not what he is doing in the WWG or the world of professional wrestling. Slipshod is one of those individuals that only cares about himself. But this isn't about Slipshod, this is about the match at Pure Hate and the ascension. I'm doing everything in my power to come up with some partners for Slipshod but I cant say I'm having much success. There's still a few days until the event so I will make some phone calls and send some emails and ill see what I can do to assist Slipshod so that this match isn't a 3 on 1 event, however I cant promise him anything.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: