Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 28, 2024, 11:17:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?  (Read 136 times)
Dave

Badges: (View All)
« on: August 04, 2014, 11:42:22 am »

I thought it'd be an idea to have a topic where we can just **** and moan about little things that have pissed us off lately. So anything someone or something does to you that makes you want to vent... come here and vent! I'm sure we'll all agree with you. I'll start.

I'm waiting on a delivery. I've got the notification that the parcel is on board with the driver for delivery today. Excellent, I think, I'll keep an eye out and not put in headphones so I can clearly hear the doorbell when it rings. Sitting in my room, couple hours later, going through r/all, and I get a text message notified me that delivery had been attempted and a card left with instructions on how to pick my parcel up. First time I get pissed. Okay, so they probably stopped down the bottom of the driveway and just dumped the card, like some companies usually do. Grumbling, I put on my shoes and went down to the front door, opened it... and a card fell onto the ground. Yes, wedged between the door frame RIGHT **** NEXT TO THE GODDAMN DOORBELL was the delivery slip. I press the button and hear the bell go off inside. **** YOU POSTMAN.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jade

Wrestler: Yolandi Visser
Hometown: Cape Town, South Africa
Weight: 115 lbs
Height: 5' 0
Finishers: Zefside Zol
W/L/D Record: 12/3/0

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Karma Bad Karma Good Search 100 Posts Level 4 Karma 50 Posts Avatar Signature Level 3 Arcade Highscore 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Apple User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2014, 12:36:21 pm »

I feel your pain bud, I absolutely hate delivery services like that too. In my old flat I used to live in the only penthouse in the entire building and the various postmen would ALWAYS either miss it, not know to go one flight higher to get to my place, or were just too lazy to look for more than 5 seconds for the correct address.

Back when I had my Facebook account before the one I have now to talk to people from here, I used to have loads of people from my old school, work, etc. on my newsfeed all the time. The amount of spelling mistakes I'd see adults who I used to go to school with making (and I remember us all being taught the correct way to spell these simple words) was unreal. This one girl in particular would ALWAYS refer to her son as "his" rather than "he's" with stuff like "his so smart" and it'd make me want to rip my hair out every time I read it. The most annoying part of it was always the fact that these people were usually so dense and ignorant to their stupidity that they would have no idea how frustrating it was for everyone else to have to read it, and it always happened to be the people who'd use things like Facebook as if it was their own personal diary.

Hence the reason I only have WWG people on my friends list these days Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2014, 08:05:09 pm »

Hey I'm a dumb suthan boy and cernt spell yeeeeeehaaaaw!

I hate the cabbies here! It looks like the best job ever because the rules don't apply to them here. Not like I have anywhere to go because their block a one way single lane. Or god forbid I pay for a parking spot and what ever, I don't need to get to it.
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013
jacegryphon

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2014, 09:05:33 pm »

Traffic.  And if you think traffic is bad where you are, come visit me here on this island.  You've got people from the Philippines where there are little to no rules, and they think it's the same way here.  You've got people from Japan who drive on the wrong side of the road, and they think it's the same way here.  And you've got the local people who yell at you for driving too fast on the interstate, but hey, I'm from a place where it's not the 1980's any more, and the speed limit on Interstate Highways (don't ask me how it's an interstate highway here when it's on an island, but it is), is 65 now, not 55.  And then there's the buses.  Oh, don't even get me started on those.  I drive a car that is bright yellow and has 3 inch exhaust.  If you can't see me coming, you can certainly hear me coming.  And the bus has pulled out of the bus stop spot right as I'm going past it on more than one occasion, forcing me to swerve out of lane, and thankfully no one was beside me.  Ugh...
Report Spam   Logged
Dave

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2014, 11:40:47 am »

Today's topic: Psychics/Mediums. I just switched on my TV and there's this extremely effeminate guy doing the typical medium slock to this woman. You know, the one where he tells her her mother wanted to say she loved everyone and that she was in a better place and oh so gosh darn proud of her. This is complete bullshit, and I can't believe people get away with this ****, worse making actual money off of it. **** mediums. Get a real job.
Report Spam   Logged
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2014, 12:13:56 pm »

Don't get me started on mediums. I have yet to meet anyone who actually can do what they claim, and when you see these ghost shows that have them, they only say things that they can look up about the area and boom, you have insider information. I worked on some paranormal projects and I give up once they come in. Surprised I hadn't walked off the project all together.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)

Staff Awards   
Dave

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2014, 01:17:30 pm »

Confession: I always wanted to form a scooby doo styled gang and go around looking for paranormal mysteries
Report Spam   Logged
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2014, 01:36:21 pm »

The last two years I have been working on one group or another, this year I formed my own.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2014, 01:09:02 pm »

OKAY!  Rant time, Motherfuhkas!  For those of you who know me well enough to know how I talk - you can fill in the Four Star's with your imagination and educated guessing.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALRIGHTY-THEN!  So the other day some dumb twat comes in and wants what I call a "White Girl Tatto" - these are the types of tattoos that most artists have to do, but you will never... ever... **** ever see them done on television.  Want to see them?  Go to Pinterest and type in "Infinity Symbol tattoo" or "Feather Tattoo" or any number of other painfully unoriginal, meaninglessly cliche crap-tacularity that 17yo biatches and morons choose to permanently mark themselves with... not because it has any purpose or meaning to them, not even because it in any way reflects their personality.  It's more often that they feel comfort in the fact that their decision lacks any actual decision making abilities whatsoever - because what they want is more a permanent application of a temporary trend in an ever evolving artform.

Sorry if anyone here has something like that, or knows someone who does.  Good rule of thumb though, if your tattoo takes less thought than the last stamp you licked - if your tattoo, is actually directly taken off of several reference pieces that were already tattooed on someone else - if your only getting it because "It's cool and a lot of people are getting them!"; then the fact is... your tattoo artist is probably just going through the motions and being polite about it, if they're nice enough to be polite, Just sayin'.  Generally speaking, we're usually happier being artistic - not human quarter machines spitting out mass produced press-on kiddie tattoos.  No, seriously... there are some things that get SO over done, I keep copies saved on my laptop... if you come into my shop and ask me if you want a Rose, an Anchor, a Butterfly even - I'll draw you one.  If you come in asking for an eight that got drunk and fell over, I'm just going to print one off.  Now I would like to point out that there's one cool thing going around where people will get replicas of drawing or signatures of family members and significant people in their lives.  I've done some, not the prettiest pieces of course when you're replicating a 5yo's drawing, or a Great Grandparent's wobbly autograph.  Nevertheless, it's the sentiment that can only come from replication - that makes these pieces trade art for sentimentality.  MY first tattoo I ever got was a memorial for my grandfather... it's a pair of vice grips, long story - but it represented the man will and it means something to me and my folk.

It's more usual, than not - that those who want some art on them, will be willing to talk about it - those who want a highly sentimental replication will be up-front about their reasons for handing you a toddler's Crayon drawing which is valuable to know.  Moreover it seems to me that even as a collector myself... I'd rather there be an understanding and mutual ambition between whoever is doing a tattoo on me and myself.  I don't believe that to be an incredibly difficult concept... if someone's marking you for life, it's a good idea to find out how they like to work, what they do best and if they have any ideas on your design.  I pride my business by personalizing or customizing work.  Still... money is as work does - my kid likes food, and so do my wife and I... so what it boils down to is I can cling to some stupid sense of pseudo superiority for my artistry and hand choose every single job that comes through the door OR I can be like everybody else, and I can work for a living.

ANYHOW... this chick comes in and asks me for an infinity symbol with her sons names in it.  Sons - that I later found out, this hoe-asaurus is too inept for the Government to have let her keep!  Oh, kiddies... had I known then - what I know now, I swear I'd have simply turned the job away.  I have a 50/50 split with the shop... I charged her $200... I'm not sure how many matheletes we have in the community but there's only so much headache any of us will put up with for money.  Much less for only $100. 

This lady brought a poorly drawn piece... so I asked her some questions "Where? How big? Anything you want added to it?" - and once I work through some attempt to be understanding.  I say to her "Well, let me redraw this, square the piece up and we'll get going." - she says

No, I want that!

So I ask "Was this drawn for you by one of the kids?" - she says

No, I drew it!

Okay... so I'm like "Well, I'd like to get a better drawing of it so I can give you a better design.  As a matter of fact, instead of the infinity symbol... I could do the boy's birth flowers.  It winds up being meaningful to you, without being tacky... you wind up with a tattoo of a couple of beautiful flowers, you represent the boys respectively - and you'll have a timeless piece that will look better where you want it." - she wanted it inside her forearm.  So she says

No, I want that!

Thinking quickly and having had some extra time that day - I reply "Look, I got some time, and if it's a matter of budget... I'll do flowers if you'll let me, for the exact same price I'm going to ask for doing this thing you want.  I don't mean to be insulting, but it's my professional opinion that you and I can work together to ensure you get something better than the lesser of two options." - she says

No, I just want that.

And I'm no rocket surgeon, myself... but it's no secret lots of customers are stupid.  Not just in my line of work, if you've ever worked in any position selling anything over the counter... it's common knowledge that there is a high percentage of morons breeding with jaggoffs and unleashing an unholy legion of Moroffs in and around the world.  SO... I say to her, Just to be Crystal Clear!  "I'm offering you double the tattoo for the same price - because I'm willing to bet that much - that I can do a lot better than this." - she says

No! I want that!

And I, at this point HAVE to call a spade a spade... so I tell her; "This thing isn't really tattoo-worthy in my opinion and I'm not sure I want to do it.  At that point she did more than say she wanted it... because that was when she had a weep and sob about it - and begged me to do it.  I really didn't want to, and I told her "I don't mean to seem like I'm trying to bully you though I know a little bit about what I'm saying and why I'm saying it." as I motioned to my heavily tattooed self.  "I'd gladly take everybody's money for everything, but I take pride in my work and I think everyone should be able to afford the best tattoo their money can buy."  So she says

I really just want it like that.

So... I caved, I shouldn't have - but I **** did.  I hate myself a little bit because of it.  I've no issues being good to people... and I value my clients, they do pay for my life.  So I gave in and I was like "Fine... I'll do this, but I don't like it - and I don't think it's going to look good, as a matter of fact I know it won't." - so, I go about doing it, I made it clear I didn't like it, and that this was in fact her decision.  I established the fact with her - that I DID offer her more work for the same amount of money.  Then I got her to sign my shop's waiver as I do with most every client.  I do the tattoo - I bandage her up, I give her written aftercare instructions AND explain them to her step by step.  I disliked the piece SO much that I even gave her an aftercare product I sell, I gave it to her for free I might add.  Don't ask my why I felt obligated to be especially nice to her - but I guess I have some Kicked Puppy Syndrome... and at some level I feel bad for morons, which may explain why I detest them so much?  I'm no psychology expert.... I'm just taking an educated guess on that.

Anyways... 2-3 days roll by, and suddenly I find out there's some post going around facebook about how I gave this girl Cellulitis.  A bacterial infection that effects the skin cells.  Now, I have certifications in blood borne pathogen and infection control, as well as a wide base of experience.  Unfortunate as it is to say - once I'm done my job... the responsibility falls firmly on the client.  I can't and won't follow full grown adults around making sure they follows the Ten Commandments of keeping their tattoo in good shape.  So after finding out the allegation is floating around I contact this girl and I ask her what she was doing for aftercare... to which I'm told she's been using a 9yo tube of a product I emphatically warned her AGAINST USING!  9 Years Old, folks.  It doesn't take a professional to tell you why using 9yo anything on an open wound probably isn't a good idea.  Furthermore some people saw what she had and I guess they made fun of her so then suddenly she "Hated her tattoo and was Devastated by it!" according to her Facebook status.  I responded in line saying "That's why I gave you the option to get a better design worth twice as much for the same price... I knew the fantasy of this tattoo was going to be better than the reality... but you insisted on it being this way."

Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, it was at that point which she blows her stack!  She attempts to "Boycott" my shop by forming a Facebook page.  About 6 people join... 3 of which then booked with me after I talked to them, 2 others honestly seemed to not even know what a boycott was, so we're talking a serious collection of brain trusts here, right?

In any case, I tried to be nice about it even though she's being a blatantly idiotic, bold-faced lying twat... and I told her if she'd like - I'd fix the tattoo, or, that it could be covered up with the original design I'd thought of for her.  Nope, she wants her money back.  This isn't walmart and she didn't buy a t-shirt, you feel me?  If I give her back her money that's time, supplies and my reputation I'm throwing out.  Because in giving her back 100% of her money - I'm admitting I did wrong.  I did not do wrong, if I screw up... I'll admit it.  But I didn't.  I did what she wanted and she got some buyer's remourse because wtf do I know about tattoos, right?  According to her "I have a couple of tattoos, I know what I'm talking about." Well, F-Me Sideways!  I have over 50, I've ran a handful of shops, I've won awards for it, AND, AND!  I do work with the Ontario Health Board in an attempt to standardize the business.  But SHE has a couple tattoos so obviously I should bow out to her epic mountain-like heaps of knowledge on the subject.  No, no instead I believed I'd hang onto reality.

This page struck up some really interesting points - such as "No tattoo should cost more than 70-100 dollars!" Riiiiiight.  "I don't see why he didn't just do what he wanted to anyways!" (That was from the pain in the arse client, herself, I thank you very much!) Why didn't I?  Because in Ontario, that's actually illegal!  It's considered assault with intent to cause permanent injury.  I HAVE to get a client's "okay" on a design before I even put the stencil on them.  So no, I can't just do what I want on who I want, how I want for whatever self-indulgent ego-artistic reasons I might want to pretend I have.  Needless to say, stupid turned into retarded right quick, and you NEVER go full retard!  But that didn't stop these few stragglers among her page.

One of whom messaged me threatening me with CAS, Children's Aid Society.  A group like social services in Canada that specifically deals with neglected and abused children.  Now... I'll be the first to say kids shouldn't grow up in a bad environment, I had the luxury of growing up in a lower-middle class household and albeit the fact my siblings and I weren't showered with the best of everything... there was never a night with no food on the table, there was never a birthday without at least one good gift and no matter what my parents had to go without - our Christmas tree was usually held off the ground more by parcels than the actual tree stand.  So I have no reason to complain... my parents did their best and like any good parents they imparted upon me the love and knowledge that what they wanted for me was to have better than they had.  I've taken that very much to heart, and I do the same for my daughter.  I'll put this in perspective for you... my daughter chewed the brim off my Ink Army pillbox cap.  This is a nothing special type of hat, ordered online and delivered to my door it's a $28 hit.  MOST folks who wear a hat every day would probably consider it a fair price considering the quality.  She ruined it... just Ru-Eened!  Do I run out and buy myself another of the same hat?  Nope... I bought her everything she needed and used an old beat up Tool band hat I got at a concert so long ago - I forget which tour it was even from.  Why?  Because my little girl doesn't NEED her toys or extra clothes, or treats I buy her... but I want her to have them.  Far more than I want something I really do use daily.  Could I have afforded to replace the hat in that time since she destroyed it? Absolutely, easily ten times over just last month... could have gotten myself one of their nice hoodies too if I wanted.  However... there's something about putting myself on the back burner and taking care of my wee girl first that just does wonders for making me feel good.

Without thought or hesitation - I Do for my Daughter First, Every Damn Time!  I don't think there's a parent among us who doesn't get exactly what I mean by that.  I believe if I took a show of hands for anyone here who has reproduced - they'll all be Way the **** up there in agreement if I were to say - Threaten me... threaten my possessions... threaten whatever about my life that you like.  Threaten my wife or daughter and I collect your motherfucking skull for my mantle!

So... in typical Scott fashion - I verbally raped this lady for her stupid comment, I explained to her why what she was saying was dumb... but I told her that if she put my child's well being in peril by risking her temporary placement in a foster home... I wasn't sure exactly what my recourse would be... but I assured her there would be no coming back from it - for either of us.

Needless to say I got so sick and tired of this nonsense, and I was so infuriated that I finally told the aforementioned client - she could have $100 back.  That was it, that was all - and it wasn't an admittance of my being more guilty than she was stupid... but as a small business owner I'd give her half her money back to cut the crap and stop sending morons after me.  She accepted.  I gave her the $100... in a shakey hand because after her friend got in touch with her and explained my flip-out over the CAS remark - she was now "Terrified" of me as she says.  (IDK WTF she expected sending some uninvolved third party the way she did.  Lack of spine IMO... if I'm going to clack someone over the head I do it my own damn self I don't send friends.) in any case... she takes down the page once I started flooding it with pictures of my work and having people on the group complimenting it all.  (Yes, I am that kind of spiteful when I'm forced to be.  But of all the things I could do, proving her dead wrong was the least of my ideas.)

Anyways... now this biatch wants MORE money out of me.  She's terrified of me, but she's got nards enough to try to extort me with further threats.  I've about had my fill of her, and this has actually become a harassment case lodged with the local police.

The fun part is - in the aftermath of all this... I come to find out this woman's so unfit to care for herself, the government took away her children.  She's got some kind of severe personality disorder and has once more threatened me with going to the health unit.  I'm fine, she can't touch me on it... but it just yanks me all the wrong ways.
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Nick Sadistic

Wrestler: Nick Sadistic with the lovely and psychotic Faith Brutal!
Hometown: Kennewick, WA
Weight: 180
Height: 6 FT 0 IN
Finishers: The Sadistic Cross!
W/L/D Record: 0-0-0

0-0-0

Apple User Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Search Poll Voter One year Anniversary 100 Posts Level 4 50 Posts Karma Karma Good 10 Posts Level 3 Avatar Combination Signature Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Windows User Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2014, 02:08:35 pm »

I would read that but it Grinds my Gears! Lol jk. It's just that long winded broth a came out.
Report Spam   Logged

Jerk of the Week of 10/10/16
1X WWG CARNAGE CHAMPION
1X WWG ABSOULUTE CHAMPION

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: