Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 20, 2024, 07:43:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

"If I got to do this again, I would.... 1000 more times."

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "If I got to do this again, I would.... 1000 more times."  (Read 72 times)
Jack Pummels

Badges: (View All)
« on: August 13, 2014, 11:20:28 am »

The following video was posted on WWG.com:

There is darkness all around. One light bulb turns on igniting some sort of sight a small and congested room has.  There appears to be a table set up in the middle of the room. A long black haired man with some blonde hair on his side sits there sipping some sort of alcoholic beverage from a glass with the bottle inches away from it. His eyes are bloodshot with his pupils dilated, as if he is in some sort of trance. The man looks up into the camera and smirks. The smirk turns into laughter, the laughter stops and the man throws the glass of his favorite whiskey on the ground shattering the glass as it hits the floor.

“Pain, misery, sorrow, lies, what kind of world do we live in? We never see the end of any of these things. We feel happiness for a while, but then again all good things don’t last forever. I had happiness inside me. I felt the need to smile at everything, live this life to the fullest, kiss the babies I see. But now, it’s all changed. I’ve lost my sympathy for anything. I have lost all mercy I had inside of me. Am I a monster? I think I’m not, but I get... *strengthens voice* I get into this mood, this mood where I just want to destroy everything in front of me. I get into this feeling, like none other where I’m locked in on trying to decapitate someone. I can control this trance, but the question is do I want to? Why should I control this, it makes what’s dead inside me come alive. It creates this other worldly feeling that I never experienced before. I love beating the living s h it out of people; it’s that pure and simple. Some people may ask, *says in a nasaly condescending voice* “But Jack, how did you become this way?” This ruthless aggression you see from me started a while back. Let’s go back into Jack Pummels past, and give everyone a history lesson on who Jack Pummels is, and what Jack Pummels has become today.”

Jack Pummels takes a swig from the bottle besides him and clears his throat.

“Like I said before, I started off as a happy, nice guy. I helped people out, did good things, wanted to make it in the world of professional wrestling, the whole nine yards. Oh how wrong that was, I soon realized, if you had to succeed in this world, you had to make some sacrifices, and being too nice isn’t always the best thing. I continued on with my career in the WWG, became the first ever Legacy champion if that even matters now. Things were going up and down for me at that time; I was not on my A-game at all. I got fired the day after Scott Carr defeated me for the Legacy Championship. That I consider the first strike in igniting this new fire I have made inside me. I returned to the WWG after some phone calls, and I came back with a different attitude, I wanted to amend all the injustices done to me. *Laughter* that was another failure in my attempt of getting some redemption. That was another small stint where I just had enough. It was the second strike. I was fired from the WWG once again. I became an alcoholic; I drank myself to sleep every night. I lost all of my money, my house was foreclosed, my girlfriend left me, my dog died, I felt like the shittiest man in the world.”

Jack Pummels breaks the bottle on the table my clapping his hands together. There are shards of glass dangling off his hands piercing his skin and making small cuts.

“I don’t want anyone to feel bad for me. Nor I want anyone to comfort me. I began seeking revenge on my life. I began drinking even more, I became depressed. Nothing was working out. Until one night, one single night… I snapped. I felt as if strike three had happened and how I became “The Vicious” Jack Pummels was on this night. This night, I was in some god forsaken alleyway trying find something to drink when all of a sudden someone pulled a knife on me. This was no ordinary thief, it wasn’t even a homeless guy. This guy was well dressed, he had nicest polo shirt, designer boots, and his knife was probably worth a lot of money. This was some sort of A-list thief. I do not know what a thief like this would want with worthless Jack Pummels, but this guy recognized who I was. He knew me from WWG, and he thought I had some money. I had some money alriight, but I wasn’t the one paying…He was! I went into my first ever trance, I zoned into beating the crap out of this man. I pushed him head first against the wall, while I kneed him several times in the gut. I took his knife and I broke it in half. I saw a rotating chair by me and I attacked him with it, he tried getting up and I hit the Blackout Curb stomp, leaving him nearly dead on the ground. I got out of the trance to see what I did, I remembered everything but I had no remorse. It felt good; it got me feeling better than I ever was. If I got to do this again, I would… a 1000 more times.”

Jack stands up out of his chair.

“My story didn’t end there. This became a drug, I needed to attack and hurt people. Any chance I got to attack someone, I did. I joined independent promotions again, left my opponents unconscious most of the time. I let out my frustration on them from what I had over the years. I became the small-time independent worker Jack Pummels once again, but my attitude changed.  Now I have joined WWG once more. Now I have come back to where it all started. Now I want to make this **** happen again, I want to hurt everything and anything in my way.”

Jack Pummels breathes heavily while he paces in front of the camera.

“I want to make an impact, I want to leave carnage in and around the ring, I want to destroy everyone whom I feel. Last week on Carnage, I felt like destroying Dolph Ziggler. I have nothing against the guy, I just wanted to come in the ring and beat the living crap out of him. Maybe I was in that trance I get into, maybe I was sane and I wanted someone to let more frustration out on. Whatever the case was, it felt good after injuring him. The best part about it is, he might be out of action for several months. You see ladies and gentlemen, Dolph was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. If I felt the need to attack someone else, I would have. I was viewing the match from the crowd and every time someone hit a move, I wanted to attack someone real bad. I felt like destroying someone, so after the match ended, Dolph was there for me come in and destroy and scavenge. Would I do it again if I had the chance? I would… a 1000 more times.”

Jack Pummels grabs his hair and yanks them. He lets out an “Aggh” sound and then starts laughing vehemently.

“I don’t have any motives to attack. I just do it for the fun of it. I feel that rush I get through my veins and I feel the high that overtakes my body after I attack someone. If I don’t get my daily dose of beating the daylights out of someone, I start shaking and start becoming moody. It’s like a drug for me. It’s been a long time since attacking Dolph Ziggler last week. I’m feeling the effects now, and I want to get my hands on someone.”

Jack Pummels makes his fists with his hands, and then releases them and makes fists again. He looks over at the camera but now he is paying more attention to the camera man besides the camera. Jack Pummels approaches the camera with aggression in his eyes as he slowly puts his hands out. The camera and the camera man back up, until a thud is heard. The camera man gets to the corner while Jack Pummels approaches him and then striking. Jack Pummels grabs the camera away from the camera man and throws it on the ground. The camera still has a decent shot on Jack Pummels and the cameraman. The cameraman pleads with Jack Pummels. Jack Pummels pushes the cameraman against the wall and punches him repeatedly in the stomach. Jack takes a jab at his jaw, you can hear a crack type of sound. Jack picks up the cameraman and body slams him throw the table. The cameraman tries to get to his knees to pick himself up, but Jack hits the Blackout Stomp. Jack Pummels starts laughing in an evil vindictive voice. Jack looks over to where the camera is placed, and he picks it up. There is a close up on Jack’s face, you can see his pupils slightly dilated, and his smirk on his face is making a good emphasis on what his transformation is like.

“Aw yeah that felt good. I felt that rush, and it never gets old. Ladies and Gentlemen, this new Jack Pummels you see in front of you is not an ordinary person, he loves to fight, make his opponents suffer, and loves getting that thrill of ruining someone’s career. The Jack Pummels you see here, has woken up and realized the ways of this cruel and f’d up world. If I had to beat up old Mikey behind me again, I would…1000 more times.”

Jack’s turns his face into a more serious expression.

“No one is safe in the WWG, no one can run away from me. I don’t care if you work for the boss, I don’t care if you are the boss, I don’t care if you’re some backstage crew member… When I want to feel the rush of attacking someone, I will. This Wednesday is going to be same as all the other days. I will arrive, destroy, leave. Arrive…Destroy…Leave!”

“This Wednesday is my return match. I will be in action in a WWG ring for the first time in almost a year, I face a newcomer by the name of Jamy Mathews. I’ve done my research of this guy, searched the interwebs, read the wikipedias, and the dirt sheets. I know the inside scoop on this Jamy Mathews guy. He’s like the A-list type of guy who tried to rob me several months ago, the day I had my first ever trance. This Jamy Mathews guy is supposed to be some hotshot from Hollywood. Some guy who appeared in a lot of movies, but now has decided to become a wrestler. He doesn’t realize who he’s dealing with. He doesn’t know who I am! He doesn’t know what I have become. He probably saw what happened to Dolph last week, he probably read about his injury online. The fact of the matter is, this Jamy Mathews will be destroyed come this Wednesday on Carnage. I will beat him to a bloody pulp, and then I will Blackout Curb Stomp the living and breathing movie star out of him. I will send him packing up his bags and returning back to the city of angels quicker than he can say ‘What’s my line’. Jamy Mathews will have the privilege of feeling the wrath of this new Jack Pummels. Jamy Mathews won’t know what hit him and he will be pummeled, by my hands!”

Jack sees the cameraman trying to get up once more. Jack kicks him in the side of the head.

“You stay down until I’m finished here! WWG locker room has been put on notice. “The Vicious” Jack Pummels has arrived. No one is safe, and no one will survive the attacks by Jack Pummels. Come Wednesday, I will ARRIVE…DESTROY…LEAVE!”

Jack Pummels throws the camera down at the cameraman, shattering the lens as you can see crack marks on the screen. Jack laughs as he leaves the scene. The cameraman tries fixing his footage.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 01:31:07 pm »

Awwww... you mentioned Carr. That always warms my heart!

Straight talk, bud... this is awesome.  JP Back in Play! Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Jack Pummels

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 03:12:16 pm »

Yes, and i truly feel it! I want "Arrive, Destroy, Leave" to be JP's buzz words.
Report Spam   Logged
Dave

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2014, 04:33:41 pm »

Arrive Destroy Leave just doesn't work for me. Sorry, it's just something about the words themselves. Good character building stuff in this RP, you seem a lot more comfortable with JP than DZ so you should be happy with your decision to switch.
Report Spam   Logged
Jack Pummels

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2014, 04:48:53 pm »

Thanks for the feedback. Guess its back to the drawing board for some "cling" on words.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: