Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 04:03:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Hello, we are The Order.

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello, we are The Order.  (Read 138 times)
Abram Adams
HOF

Badges: (View All)
Second year Anniversary Level 5 Karma Good Karma Bad One year Anniversary 100 Posts Level 4 50 Posts 10 Posts Level 3 Karma Search Linux User Mobile User Signature Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« on: August 15, 2014, 03:44:57 pm »

-We open up to see a pair of feet walking down a long hall. The feet go from stepping one after the other to a little dance skip. As the walking progresses, we see a continuation in the dance skipping. It becomes more of a foot tap. The camera follows like a lost puppy and in the view from the lens, it pans up slowly to show legs then the back of a man who continues to walk while dancing. The man appears to be dancing a bit with his entire body, we hear a faint song in the background but as that man gets closer to the main room its coming from. The house this man is walking through is dark, somewhat rundown, but it emitted this yellowish light that some would find comfort in. The man turns the dark corner to see the main room lit up in its entirety, yellowish tints and purple glows are all over. The camera views completely up showing the full back of this man and even the back of his head. We see a purple suede suit he is wearing, the dancing then becomes more and more as the song is heard fully.-

-The camera falls back a bit, showing the man continue his dance to the center of this very extravagant room. As soon as the song drops, this man turns completely around facing the camera and sings along with the song.-

Abram
"Well ive been..SAVED byyy a woman. Ive been SAVED by a woman....ive been SAVED by a woman..."

-Just then a woman in a white dress with long dark hair enters the frame. Her eyes are so fixated on Abram that she directly moves right to him as Abram brushes her face with his hand.-

Abram
"She wont let me gooooo..."

-The two share a kiss, then he grabs her and they start dancing around this room. She is laughing and smiling, they both are, it is as if they both share a childish fun once they are near each other. The joy exceeds from their eyes when they are together. Abram twirls her then she twirls out of frame as Abram does a twirl himself with his arm on his abdomen, he is showing off his dance moves. He mimics the words to the song more and more and it plays, he then stops and smiles directly into the camera. The song then fades out as it is ending, just before it ends Abram picks up a yellow flower out of the vase and holds it in his right hand. He puts it up to his nose to smell it and places his left hand in his pocket. He continues to hold the flower as he looks into the camera.-

Abram
"Now before you say anything, I just want you to know, I know what you are thinking. Oh yes, yes indeed I know exactly what you think."

-Abram smirks again, his tone of voice is deep, but its oddly comforting. He has no anger in it, no attitude, nothing that would make someone uncomfortable. It throws you off completely because by first glance, he seems like a disturbed person.-

Abram
"How? That is a very wonderful question, never the less it is indeed a full question. It may not have to be littered with a bunch of words that follow to make it a complete sentence, it is just one simple word that makes someone give a lengthy explanation. How do I know? How...look...I am surpassing the point without giving any validation here, I know that when you look at me and hear about my credentials, you think that I am another carny from Circus O Le. I assure you, I do have a taste for the theatrics as you may or may not be able to tell but I am no carny. I do not have a temper, I will not be violent for no apparent reason and I can 100 percent guarantee you will not get an outburst from me. Yes, with me, you are safe, you are liberated from the worries that life itself brings you. With me, your state of mind will never be worn down by trials and tribulations, with me...it is all about having fun. That is what I am here to do, I am here to have fun with all of you. I do not drive a fast car, I do not have a  Twanker account, and I do not have a million and a half dollars. All I have is the loyalty from my friends, and the knowing of certain power beyond your imagination. I know, crazy right? Just  another devil worshiper studying the dark arts, is it not? Well, it is not. It is dark around here yes, but last I checked it was dark around the World Wrestling Generation, that company has fallen into the depths but you need not worry, because in the depths is where the most fun lies. Sure, you will have these nonsensical tyrants shoving the speech about how things need to be in the light once again down your throat it will make you want to vomit, but do these people even know how to live a life that does not require acceptance from global media? Do these people even know how to function without trying to brainwash the masses into buying the next big product or to even see their next feature film? Hmmm, which brings me to an entirely off topic question, what is an artist? You have an answer, your answer, but what is their answer? They will say things like an actor, a painter, a musician, and with that being said they will try and shove their art down your throat...well...their self proclaimed art that is. An artist is someone who moves with sound that you cannot hear, it is someone who gives people options, someone who dives head first into the judgement and just laughs. An artist is someone who does not fear the unknown, the unexpected, or the strange, they embrace it for it is different. I...am an artist...we...are artists."

-That woman, who is now revealed to be Karmin then walks into frame and stands next to Abram. A tall man with a painted face and long dreads then walks into frame and stands on the opposite side.-

Abram
"My wonderful, lovely, yet deadly wife here Karmin is an artist. Not only that...."

-Abram then turns to her and brushes her face again.-

Abram
"She is a masterpiece."

-Abram turns back.-

Abram
"Oh and of course, my best friend here is an artist. How rude of me, I didnt introduce you Draven, is that ok?"

-Draven nods.-

Abram
"Not one for words this one, but I assure you, he is no moron. Draven can speak you can bet on that, and when he does speak you would think Albert Einstein himself has come back to life...well...without the accent of course. I am not a violent man much like I mentioned before, and I will not hurt those who obviously do not deserve it and even then, I still hand out free passes. What can I say, I guess im just a softy. Draven however, well, he just doesnt know how to play nice. He used to be a carny in fact, thats where I found him, the best damn tight rope walker you ever layed eyes upon. Yes, I saw Draven at his best when he was walking on that rope, I also saw him at his worst when he was beating someone within an inch of their life just because they would not give him a drink of their soda. Draven is, in fact, a violent man, he does hurt people just for fun and when he is born. Needless to say, he simply does not care for the well being of others especially those who get on my bad side. Do not get me wrong, I am not bad mouthing my friend here because he takes pride in the fact that he can destroy a human without showing any sort of emotion other than happiness. I do not agree with his methods for the most part but the way I see it is that Draven is his own man, and in this house, in this Order, you have to have contrast. You have to have men and women of their own being and their own personality. If everyone fit and followed the same agenda and went by the same creto, then they would end up just like everyone else. All of those corporate factions with the nanny grams and hoo haws its all a bunch of B.S. really. No, Draven is my best friend, and he lives in this house with us, some say he is the demon that walks the Earth but they just do not know him like we do. Draven is no demon..."

-Abram looks at Draven.-

Abram
"He is our guardian. Our protector, and if you mess with us...well then I guess he will just probably, I dont know what to say here, bash your skulls in? Is that right Draven?"

Draven
"Or pull their teeth out and collect them."

-Draven says with a very evil and methodical tone.-

-Abram raises his eyebrows.-

Abram
"That too. Anyhow, you now know a major part of this family, we like to call this family the Order, not because its a different take on words, but because that is exactly what we are. We are the Order that the WWG has placed, we are much needed, we are much wanted, and we will arrive on time rest assure! I must be missing something...of course! How could I forget! You havent met our wizard Jynx! Jynx my good man, light it up!"

-Abram, Draven, and Karmin turn around and look up at the top of the balcony stairs. A man in a black cloak walks out of nowhere and stands at the top. He then raises his arms and drops the cloak, it is a man with red spikes appearing to be coming out of his head. He raises his arms high as fireworks start lighting off. Once the show is done Abram claps and turns back around.-

Abram
"How'd we get fireworks? He's magic! Jynx is a man of light shows, he likes to entertain people but he also likes to be entertained, oh why am I explaining it? Jynx! Could you tell these people at home, lovely people I might add, about yourself?"

-Karmin then bends down and waves into the camera. Jynx then suddenly appears in front of the frame and looks directly into it.-

Jynx
"I am the night sky, you will not catch me during the day but you will fear me when the time comes. I speak in metaphors, you will not like what I have to say for the most part but you will learn to bare. I have done things you didnt think were possible and I will do things you see as immoral. I do not like you, I do not love you, I will destroy you whether physical or mental. If you must mess with me you will feel a wrath like no other, and whether that be the whispering wanderers or the microphone mavericks of the WWG, you will learn to fear me. I bid this as a warning to you all, the remainder of your time is limited and I am just a reminder. You will see what I have in store and you will learn you worms...you will all learn."

-Jynx then backs away and vanishes completely. Abram is shown with a confused look on his face as he looks at Karmin and then back at the camera.-

Abram
"Uhhh, Jynx, I thought you said you were going to play nice? Don't mind him, he's just a little angry because he lost to me at Chess this morning. Never the less, he is to be taken seriously and you mustn't underestimate him. In fact, you mustn't underestimate any of us, we may be playful, thats my intention, we may be easy going, well Karmin and I at least, but we are not a joke. If you do not believe us that is ok for now, but you must be prepared for when we arrive at your palace. We will first knock on your door and if you choose not to answer, then I guess we will just have to let ourselves in. Goodnight Neverland and always have fun!"

-Abram turns the music back on as Draven walks away with an angered look. Abram and Karmin start dancing once again as Karmin laughs. The camera backs out and then eventually fades out.-

"Fear is just an emotion, but you must learn to control it or it will eat you alive."
Report Spam   Logged

"Times, they are a changin'."

Accomplishments
(Former) World Heavyweight Champion

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Abram Adams
HOF

Second year Anniversary Level 5 Karma Good Karma Bad One year Anniversary 100 Posts Level 4 50 Posts 10 Posts Level 3 Karma Search Linux User Mobile User Signature Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2014, 07:15:06 pm »

Feedback?
Report Spam   Logged

"Times, they are a changin'."

Accomplishments
(Former) World Heavyweight Champion
jacegryphon

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2014, 08:09:23 pm »

Very interesting.  You've got a pretty cool dynamic built around your characters and I look forward to see how that plays out going forward.

However, you hit a pet peeve, lol.  As you may have noticed, purple isn't the easiest color on the eyes when used with the background on these boards.  http://wwg.smfforfree3.com/index.php/topic,16033.0.html Check that thread out for some other colors that might do the job for you and not kill my eyes.  Thanks Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2014, 08:45:44 pm »

Must be settings from different computers because I can see purple fine on mine?
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2014, 01:39:26 am »

On cells and iphones it's harder to see - perhaps if you did a white glow around it, the colour contrast would make it REALLY jump off the page regardless of what anyone is using to view the piece.

Oh... and so far as the work goes... you still threw me a couple of screw-balls in there - but it's certainly met and exceeded what I expected from you after our PM talk. Smiley  I can't wait to see more.
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: