Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 05:32:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

What are you listening to?

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you listening to?  (Read 1072 times)
Dave

Badges: (View All)
« on: September 06, 2014, 04:28:16 pm »

Let's bring it back! Instead of just spamming for every different song, though, take it like a recommendation. Do you love the song you're listening to, and want to share it with others? Do it.

Let's get it started!

I'm listening to L-FRESH The Lion's album "One", and at the moment on this song, "Survive":

Look, normally I don't like a lot of hiphop, especially Australian hiphop, but this guy's got something good going on.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jack Pummels

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2014, 09:08:25 pm »

That song is dope, and im not just saying that because their from the same geo-location as me. But that actually had some good quality to it unlike mainstream hip hop today (if there is a such thing as mainstream hip hop)
Report Spam   Logged
jacegryphon

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2014, 03:31:18 am »

That's solid, man.  Awesome flow, nice chill feel to it.  I could listen to an album of that, and I'm not the biggest rap fan around.

Personally, I've been on a Country kick lately.  This song is my favorite currently out on the radio.  Cracked me up the first time I heard it, and can't get it out of my head.

Report Spam   Logged
Dave

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2014, 11:36:04 am »

Yeah, I'm not a country fan at all. I can't really stand the drawl.

Anyone else got some recommendations? I'm looking for a few new albums to listen to when I go to work tonight. Already downloaded Chance the Rapper and Kingswood's newest. Feeling in the mood for some smooth hiphop or bluesy rock (a la Black Keys, Royal Blood, etc).
Report Spam   Logged
Jade

Wrestler: Yolandi Visser
Hometown: Cape Town, South Africa
Weight: 115 lbs
Height: 5' 0
Finishers: Zefside Zol
W/L/D Record: 12/3/0

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Karma Bad Karma Good Search 100 Posts Level 4 Karma 50 Posts Avatar Signature Level 3 Arcade Highscore 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Apple User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2014, 11:56:02 am »

Anyone else got some recommendations? I'm looking for a few new albums to listen to when I go to work tonight. Already downloaded Chance the Rapper and Kingswood's newest. Feeling in the mood for some smooth hiphop or bluesy rock (a la Black Keys, Royal Blood, etc).

Vintage Trouble! I can't stop listening to their album. They're a new band but they have that old school blues funk feel to them Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Dave

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2014, 12:20:45 pm »

Uhh they're very very very very old school.
Report Spam   Logged
Jade

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Karma Bad Karma Good Search 100 Posts Level 4 Karma 50 Posts Avatar Signature Level 3 Arcade Highscore 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Apple User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2014, 11:10:54 am »

Haha I'm guessing from that reaction you find them too old school? Joe Bonamassa is another current blues artist who I've been in love with for the past 10 or so years if you're still in the blues mood. Sorry if that's too old school too though, he's pretty eclectic with his styles though and with a back catalogue like his I'm sure there'll be some tracks you like Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Jade

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2014, 11:12:24 am »

HIS VOICE KILLS ME D':
Report Spam   Logged

Dave

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2014, 11:39:18 am »

Yeah, not really feeling it.

So here's today's recommendation: ROBERT DELONG

I've listened to his debut album more times than I can count. It's absolutely brilliant. Definitely best to listen to as an album, but some songs just keep me coming back. Here's the album closer, "Basically, I".

Report Spam   Logged
Dave

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2014, 06:29:06 pm »

Come on guys share the tunes
Report Spam   Logged
jacegryphon

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2014, 03:40:36 am »

This one just never gets old...

Report Spam   Logged
jacegryphon

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2014, 04:35:12 am »

Seriously though.

Checked out the other stuff posted

Vintage Trouble - yes indeedy, very old school, but man I was digging that groove.  Could totally get into that.

Joe Bonamassa - interesting sounding voice, and just like Vintage Trouble, really enjoyed the grove he's got going on there.

Robert Delong - objectively, not a bad song, just not really my style.

^Picked up their album a couple months back.  This is one of my favorite songs off of it, kinda has a bluesey groove to it, up-beat, catchy tune.  Just overall really enjoyable for me.
Report Spam   Logged
Jade

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2014, 09:21:54 am »

Just for the fact that these guys are South African they get immediate bonus points.

Never heard of them before but I quite like it Smiley Gonna check out more of their stuff when I get a chance.

I've been going on a real nostalgiagasm today with stuff like this from my childhood:

Report Spam   Logged

Dave

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2014, 10:23:06 am »

KONGOS - I liked this, pretty cool vibe, not sure if I'd check out a full album though.

Lauryn Hill - didn't make it a minute through, sorry, not my thing at all.

My rec for today: Kingswood

If you like this, check out the clip for "Ohio" on youtube, it's 9 minutes long but the song is only 3-4.
Report Spam   Logged
Jade

« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2014, 10:31:02 am »

Haha I had a feeling it wouldn't get much loving tbh Tongue

I've never heard of these guys before either :O I like it though, reminds me of Black Keys kinda style at certain parts. I'd have to be in the mood to listen though for sure. I've been on a Jazz roll the past hour and keep listening to Sonny Rollins' "The Bridge" album and wishing I could play the sax Sad
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: