Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 19, 2024, 07:37:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

It Was Predicted

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It Was Predicted  (Read 112 times)
Abram Adams
HOF

Badges: (View All)
Second year Anniversary Level 5 Karma Good Karma Bad One year Anniversary 100 Posts Level 4 50 Posts 10 Posts Level 3 Karma Search Linux User Mobile User Signature Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« on: September 07, 2014, 10:16:42 am »

-Static races on the screen as the camera goes in and out of focus. The camera turns out and we see a blurred vision of what appears to be the Order standing outside of their home. We hear voices as the camera shuffles about.-

Abram
"I am telling you Draven, I tried messing with that thing and I couldn't figure it out for the life of me! You know im not big on electronics my dear friend!"

-The camera shuts out once again and static comes on. After a few moments the camera comes back on and we only see the up close face of Draven. He is looking into the lens and appears to be messing with something on the back of it. We hear Abram's distinct voice in the background.-

Abram
"Did you figure it out yet Draven? We are getting bored over here!"

Draven
"Yeah, I think I got it."

-Draven then turns the camera to show Abram and Karmin standing in the backyard of their house. They are by an old barn that they keep outside in the back for a collection of things, things in which are unknown to the public eye at this time. Draven sets the camera up on some sort of platform, seemingly reminiscent of a tripod. Abram then raises his arms high and looks into the camera.-

Abram
"Hello all! Welcome back to our wonderful home in the form of a television screen! You all know me by now but if for some reason you dont, I am Abram Adams! THIS, this is my lovely wife Karmin!"

-Karmin gets excited and waves into the camera.-

Abram
"Oh of course you know Draven by now!"

-Draven walks from behind the camera and stands in front of it, he looks directly into the lens and whips his hair back. He then just turns around and walks over by Abram.-

Abram
"Today, my dear friends, today we have a very special treat for all of you. You are probably wondering how we garnered a WWG camera, well if you do not remember it was from our new friend David the camera man! As you know, David had some sort of reaction to that Sprite Karmin gave him the last time we all talked. David then passed out and, well to be honest with you I am not sure where David scurried off to. He left his belongings behind, but where he physical is well...I just couldnt tell you that. That's neither here nor there because we have a very special game to show all of you! We are broadcasting from our wonderful home to show you this spectacular show that only The Order has! Trust me ladies and gentlemen, you DO NOT want to miss this nor will you ever see this anywhere else! I am so excited!"

-Abram then turns around toward the barn and loops Karmins arm. Draven then turns around as well.-

Abram
"Ok Jynx, hit it!"

-After a few moments nothing happens.-

Abram
"Uh...Jynx...I said hit it! Let her rip buddy!"

-We hear a grouchy voice from the barn.-

Jynx
"Are you talking to me Adams?!"

Abram
"Indeed I am pal! Light em up!"

Jynx
"Oh really? Well I do not think you are talking to me because your tone is off putting! I will not tolerate being disrespected and demanded as if I am some sort of child! Do you hear me Adams?!"

-Abram turns around facing the camera once again, he takes a breathe and roles his eyes. He then smiles into the camera.-

Abram
"I am so sorry for the delay, Jynx is once again being difficult."

-Abram turns back around.-

Abram
"Alright Jynx, you win, I am sorry. Will you PLEASE start the show?"

Jynx
"I do not know Adams, I do not think that is good enough!"

-Abram hangs his head in his hand as Draven then yells with that demonic voice of his.-

Draven
"Just start the damn show!!"

-Abram flinches and looks at Draven seemingly shocked at his outburst. He then looks at Karmin and smirks. We hear nothing from Jynx when all of a sudden fireworks start blowing out from the roof of the barn. The fireworks are taking the shapes of all sorts of things like logos, animals, and even faces. Abram and Karmin are jumping up and down with excitement as Draven just stands there looking like he always does. Towards the end, the few fireworks start taking shapes of the faces of The Dark Carnival. Then, a man tied to a chair is raised from the top of the barn and appears to be scared out of his mind. Abram then point and smiles.-

Abram
"Hey look! David came back! Hey David! How are you doing buddy?!"

-Abram waves to David as if he is seeing a long lost friend. David is terrified. The fireworks come a conclusion.-

Abram
"Wow! Just wow! Have you ever seen anything so magnificent? Such a sight to see! Dont you agree Draven?"

-Draven just nods. Abram turns back around and faces the camera.-

Abram
"You all have just experienced something so glorious, so majestic, and so beautiful I don't even think you realized it yet. You know something? That very well may be the problem, because while things such as fireworks may seem like a common thing to people like all of you, to us, fireworks represent childhood joy! Fireworks are the core of what makes a child happy and I fear that you all in the WWG Universe have lost sight in what makes you truly happy. Some of you just need to be reminded of that happiness, some of you just need to reminded of what makes you joyful. Here, in the house of the Order you don't need money, you don't need fast cars or fancy things, all you need is the people that make you happy. All you need are the simple things, I mean just look at David up there! David is so happy he cant even begin to express it!"

-The camera shows David tied to the chair with fear printed all over his face.-

Abram
"By the way..."

-Abram looks at Draven.-

Abram
"I thought David left, did he decide to stick around?"

-Draven just shrugs.-

Abram
"Well never the less, he's here with us!"

-Abram turns and yells toward Davids direction.-

Abram
"Don't worry David! We are going to have you down from there in no time! Dont you worry my friend, this will all be over soon and we will be having so much fun you're going to forget all about this! Trust me!"

-David sits there traumatized as Abram turns around smiling into the camera.-

Abram
"Now where was I? Oh yes! You just have to find the things that make you happy is all, you need to reconnect with that inner child. We all have one, I wish I could say I was like you all at one point, that I was like you and I lost sight of my inner child. To be completely honest, I never did because as soon as I started seeing the true way of life I was still just a boy. The Universe, and not the one you people reside in, but this Universe speaks to you on so many levels. It talks in volumes and it seems to me that people like us are the only ones that can hear that. That is why this Universe has brought us together, and it has brought us to you. It has decided to merge into your Universe and make sure you all understand the meaning of the true way of life. Not that fabricated lifestyle your supposed heroes like...oh crap! I forgot his name Draven please, will you assist me?"

Draven
"Bravo."

Abram
"Thats right! Wes Bravo! Do not be fooled by that man for he is not your hero. Come to think of it, he is not a hero by any standard. What has he done to prove his worth to you people? Has he saved you all from burning buildings? Has he rescued your daughters from crazed pedophiles? Or, has he helped you out of your financial despair being as how he is a billionaire and all? No, I am going to go out on a limb and say he has done none of those things. It's a shame I say, dont you agree Karmin?"

Karmin
"Yes love, it's an absolute shame."

Abram
"What about you Draven?"

Draven
"Damn shame."

Abram
"Precisely, but yet he wanders about and pokes his nose in the business of other and said business does not concern him. Take last week for example, all we did was come to your home and try to bring you all a little fun. We wanted to show you the way of our world and what did we see when we got there? We saw children lost and alone, little helpless souls just trapped inside of this corporate world being fed with all of these lies! We tried to save one of you, we tried to bring one of you back to the house of the Order and start a new revolution! To start the merging of the Universes and what happened? One of your so called heroes decided that we just werent good enough to save anything let alone anybody. He came down, he stopped us, he harmed us, and he made us hurt him. Trust me when I say this I did not want to hurt anybody when I got to the WWG, Karmin never wants to hurt anybody, and Draven...well...he's slightly indifferent on the matter. However, if the time comes and we are backed into a corner we will not hesitate to make sure that we are no push over. Wes, my friend, you learned that the hard way and the only reason you did was because you wanted it that way. You made your own bed and you had to lye in it, all we did was tuck you in my friend. Hopefully that was the last we heard from you regarding our way of life but if you must interfere once again then you must expect the repercussions. I am a very forgiving man, my lovely wife is a very friendly and forgiving woman, Draven however, Draven does not forgive and forget so easily so he may be harder to win over. If you want to become friends Wes, all you have to do is put your differences with us aside and we can shake hands and become great buddies! If we really do disgust you, and you cannot stand us, then it looks as if we are going to have to make sure you never forget who we are. Gosh, you know, I really hate making threats, it feels so...I dont know...just eck."

Karmin
"Aw but honey, you're so good at it."

Abram
"Yeah, I suppose I am. The night did not end with Wes Bravo I must say! It ended with a fantastic victory for me on my debut match against Ethan Reigns! Ethan, right off the bat let me just tell you, you were a hell of a trooper in there! You stuck it out and I commend you for that, you are a good guy! Top notch my friend! Now, the ending of the match tended to go a little awry but you cant hold that against us, it was our first night in the WWG! We got a little excited and I apologize if you took it personal. We were just having fun and we wanted to give the people of the WWG Universe a show! One in which they would never forget and I can say that they probably wont forget what we did to you Ethan. So therefore we move on, we move on to see what else the WWG has in store and what do we hear? We hear that the WWG has brought us our next opponents for next weeks Carnage and not just for me, but for all of us! Do you know what this means? It means that The Order, as a whole, as a family, will fight alongside each other against another self proclaimed family if you will. Our opponents I will be the first to admit, we know little to nothing about them. After all the only thing we ever really hear anything about is that Nick Sadistic guy, you know, the guy that ran around with the Wretched Nobody."

Karmin
"Oh Wretched Nobody! I love him!"

-Abram looks at Karmin with a scrunched face.-

Abram
"What do you mean you love him?"

Karmin
"I am just saying I am a fan of his, no need to worry Abey, not like I love you."

Abram
"Alright....I believe you of course but could you not use those words when you are referring to another man?"

Karmin
"Well technically, he isnt a man. He isnt anything at all really. Just a nobody."

-Abram looks confused.-

Abram
"That is so ridiculous, so perplexing, but yet so fascinating at the same time. We will have to meet this Wretched Nobody at some point, he sounds intriguing. Never the less he is not the issue because our issue now is a group of people that call themselves the Dark Carnival. You know something it is only fitting that we go up against another group of dubbed outcasts because our type seems to attract others like us. However, that being said I cannot help but realize that this Dark Carnival, no matter how out there people say they are, they are nothing like us. Sure, we may share similarities, being as how we all are not welcomed into society with open arms, we are looked at and despised because we carry ourselves a certain way or we wear things others dont like. So that is the common factor we all have but at the same time I look at the Dark Carnival and I get this overbearing feeling of misplaced identities. It is almost as if they are trying way to hard to have people look at them with fear and disdain, so much so that they are purposely placing themselves outside of that circle they claim they are not accepted in. Truth be told, Nick Sadistic was always inside of that circle, I have seen it with my own eyes long before we were approached to come to the WWG. I have seen Nick Sadistic stand with people of importance and be praised by those of higher power all the while claiming he is the outcast. The WWG, from the looks of it has become a very dark place indeed, do not get me wrong that does not scare us, I wont go as far as to say we thrive in the dark but I will say we do not fear it. It just seems that the WWG has let go and has the minds of quote unquote freaks wandering about claiming territory. Monsters fight monsters while the heroes tend to vanish or are quickly disposed of. The thing about it is, the ones that try to become the heroes, and try to claim that they are saving the people from destruction are the ones that become the ultimate outcasts. The people of the WWG Universe reject the ones trying to make it what they see as the right way and the people turn to people like Nick Sadistic, to people like the Wretched Nobody. Thus making guys like Nick Sadistic into their hero and idol no longer proclaiming him as an outcast. Yet, he still walks around saying he is unaccepted, he creates his own form of acceptance by bringing in people who do not necessarily share Nick's outlook but share his look in general. Therefore he feels comfortable in this Dark Carnival, and therefore he no longer needs acceptance from the WWG Universe while being blinded and not knowing that he has had it the entire time. I wouldn't go as far as to say that Nick is being very hypocritical I will just say...well...I am not entirely sure what he is. What would you say he is?"

Karmin
"Delusional?"

Draven
"Pathetic."

Abram
"Hmm, interesting points but slightly flawed. The goal here Draven and Karmin, is to not be judgmental, we do not really know what they are all about we are just going off of what we see."

Karmin
"You're right love."

Draven
"I dont know about that Abram."

Abram
"Oh? Please elaborate."

-Draven then steps forward and looks into the camera, he whips his hair back as Abram and Karmin take a few steps back while looping their arms. Draven stares with that demonic stare.-

Draven
"I take offense to people like you, people who walk around in little masks and try to intimidate people they think aint like them. My whole childhood I was surrounded by bullies, and thats what I see you as, a bunch of bullies. That aint what bothers me though, what bothers me is that you all are runnin' round preaching about this Dark Carnival. I used to be a carny, do you know what it means to be a carny? It means that you have no other options in life! That everything you know gets stripped away and taken from you as a little kid, it is a last resort for something of a life. When you are turned away from everything that is supposed to love you, you tend to grow cold. You tend to hate alot. You tend to do things you never thought you would ever do. That is til this show comes along and says you are accepted, you will be with us and you will enjoy being around us, because you a freak, we are freaks, and we belong together. So jump on board, walk this rope, live your life. I did, and when I joined I thought I was finally in a place I could call home. I thought we were going to travel the world being ourselves and I thought I could find the meaning of love. I was wrong, I was wrong cuz all we did was go from town to town and try to impress people like the WWG Universe! I took a look back and saw that the people that took me in and said I was wanted just wanted me to impress the people who judged them in the first place. They started telling me what to do, they started demanding things, take this stick Draven, walk that tight rope Draven, do it or youre gone Draven. Thats when I realized that being a carny wasnt cool, being a carny was not a way of life, so I became ashamed of who I was. I became ashamed of what I was. I lost hope in everything until I met Abram Adams and Karmin. Abram and Karmin, they didnt look at me with judgmental or demanding eyes, they looked at me the first time with acceptance and I felt like they were who I needed to be around. They welcomed me here, to the house of The Order and they let me do what made me feel some form of happiness. I never knew what happiness was until I came here, then I discovered the true power Abram has, the influence of his following and his way of life, I saw that this is what life is all about. For that, I am forever grateful to Abram and Karmin and I will be until the very day I die. They took me away from being a carny and made me almost forget how ashamed I was, now, I see you, I see this Dark Carnival you call yourselves and it brings back so many bad memories. It leaves a horrible taste in my mouth and I dont know you, that is true, but right now I see you all and I want to destroy every last one of you. You can call this the circle of life, you can call this karma and you can even go as far as to say that your past comes back round once again, call it whatever you want, but im gonna call you all dead as a doornail when I get my hands on you come Carnage. You walk around wearing masks, concealing your identities while trying to look intimidating, so in a way you all are ashamed of who you are as well. I paint my face, I paint my face but I never hide who I am. I paint my face white to represent how dead inside I am, and to also show my enemies how dead they are going to become."

-Draven whips his hair back and turns around and walks to a big tire sitting by the barn. He then slouches down against it and drapes his arms over his knees. Abram looks at him then walks up to the center of the frame.-

Abram
"That was very beautiful Draven, very scary also. Now, you guys in the Dark Carnival, it seems like you have upset Draven. As he said we rescued him from that sorry excuse of a circus act and we showed him the true way of life and acceptance. From what I gathered, you people remind him of the horrible things he has endured within his life, that is something that makes Draven very angry and trust me you do not want to get Draven angry. That being said, this is nothing personal against you in the Dark Carnival, this is just a show of friendly competition and we are so excited to compete against you I just cant wait! Can you wait Karmin?"

Karmin
"Not one bit love!"

Abram
"So that being said, I wish you all a farewell and..."

-We then hear that grouchy voice from the barn once again.-

Jynx
"Are you kidding me?!"

-Abram shows a confused look as out of nowhere Jynx steps from the left side of the frame looking very angry. His red spikes look as if they are almost glowing as he steps directly in the center of the frame. Abram is behind him shaking his head.-

Abram
"Jynx, I was just about to wrap this up."

Jynx
"Too bad Adams! You had your time to talk, Frankenboy over there even had a drawn out dialogue! It is my time now!"

Abram
"Ugh...if you must."

-Abram just roles his eyes and sits down with Karmin in a couple of lawn chairs next to Draven.-

Jynx
"You think you have some sort of power?! You have nothing! Nick Sadistic?! What kind of a label is that?! Your very existence is nothing but a fabricated story straight out of a bad movie! The journey you are on with your wench and your band of misfits is very comical indeed! You stand around and claim intimidation?! As if you are striking fear within those who oppose you?! Blasphemy! You even have the audacity to claim that you have some sort of dark energy that makes you much stronger than you already are! You are weak! You are a very very weak individual and from the looks of it you are a fraudulent being that consists of nothing but lies and deceit! You do not know anything of the energy that I have, if you had an ounce of what I hold inside of my being, you would no longer exist because it would eat away at you. Dark power, give me a break here! You all will recognize what it means to harness dark energy and just by looking at the fools you have all made yourselves out to be, it almost embarrasses me to share the same building with you all let alone fight you inside of a ring! Youre little Halloween masks mean absolutely nothing to me for they are a cheap tactic, a cheap trick if you will at attempting to intimidate. It sickens me! It sickens all of us whether or not Adams over there wants to admit it! You have people like us that live this life and we are all about it, our message is very clear and I may not be the nicest person you will ever meet but I fully recognize our message as being legitimate! You morons are so far gone that you no longer have an idea of what kind of message you are sending! You are doing it not for a bigger picture but you are doing it so you can gain some sort of acceptance by people who do not care! The merging of our world and their world will be complete at some point for all it takes is time, when the people of the WWG understand our message they will jump ship and the mission of The Order will be complete. While trash like you all, walk around not sending a message but instead are too focused on playing dress up! Come Carnage, you all will be the first pieces of garbage we toss out and not only throw away...but we will burn! You! ALIVE!"

-Jynx then lets out a grown as fire blows from the barn in the back. Abram then jumps up with Karmin as Draven doesnt even flinch.-

Abram
"Jynx! Dammit! Next time tell us when you're going to do something like that! You almost blew us up over here!"

-Jynx then growls as the camera goes to static once again.-

"If you live your life in fear, you have already lost."
Report Spam   Logged

"Times, they are a changin'."

Accomplishments
(Former) World Heavyweight Champion

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Abram Adams
HOF

Second year Anniversary Level 5 Karma Good Karma Bad One year Anniversary 100 Posts Level 4 50 Posts 10 Posts Level 3 Karma Search Linux User Mobile User Signature Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 08:55:10 am »

Feedback?
Report Spam   Logged

"Times, they are a changin'."

Accomplishments
(Former) World Heavyweight Champion
Nick Sadistic

Wrestler: Nick Sadistic with the lovely and psychotic Faith Brutal!
Hometown: Kennewick, WA
Weight: 180
Height: 6 FT 0 IN
Finishers: The Sadistic Cross!
W/L/D Record: 0-0-0

0-0-0

Apple User Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Search Poll Voter One year Anniversary 100 Posts Level 4 50 Posts Karma Karma Good 10 Posts Level 3 Avatar Combination Signature Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Windows User Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 09:56:48 am »

I read it and damn I got my work cut out for me good stuff
Report Spam   Logged

Jerk of the Week of 10/10/16
1X WWG CARNAGE CHAMPION
1X WWG ABSOULUTE CHAMPION

Jack Pummels

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2014, 05:50:44 pm »

I love it. I liked the promo from last week's Carnage and I knew this new group was good. I like Jynx's part the most at the ending. It's like he's sitting around listening to Abram and Drayven and then he hears enough and its his turn to speak his mind and being all that tough about it. The RP had some black comedy which I enjoy and had this dark tone to it from the chracters. Abram almost reminded me of a cross between Bo Dallas and Bray Wyatt (they're brothers right, lol) where its just the right amount of "hey your doing a good job man" thumbs up, and having this dark aura to him, like exactly his pic base of Dexter.

Good stuff. Can't wait for more man.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: