Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 07:56:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

WWG Eternal Glory

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WWG Eternal Glory  (Read 383 times)
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« on: September 13, 2014, 11:07:09 pm »

« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 03:27:55 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Brad
Owner
Veteran

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2014, 04:13:36 pm »

WWG Eternal Glory

Eternal Glory comes to air with a video package pumping up tonights event. Once the video package is finished we cross live to the arena and are shown the sold out crowd going crazy. We then swing to the announcers of the evening, Adrian Riley and Chris Arenas.

Adrian Riley
Welcome everyone to WWG Eternal Glory and ladies and gentleman, what a card we have for you this evening.

Chris Arenas
You're damn right about that Adrian. There tonnes of great matches booked here tonight.  I don't even know which one to start talking about first. I'm excited Adrian.

Adrian Riley
It is going to be one hell of a night, lets begin by talking about the match that will headline tonights evening. The WWG World Heavyweight Championship, inside a steel cage when Christian defends against a crazy, out of control, lunatic in Wretched Nobody and of course Grace Brutal.

Chris Arenas
Don't forget that Rayven has promised she will be at ringside to cheer on Christian.

The announcers are then interrupted as the screen comes on and shown on there is Licious. He is inside his office and is speaking with two men, head of security.

Licious
Tonight is a very important night. Tonight everything has to be perfect, we can have no stuff up's. I'm paying you good money to keep certain people out of this building and away from me while i'm backstage dealing with the show but more importantly when I go out there later tonight and sign the papers that will make the WWG hall of fame null and void, it will be like it never existed.

The crowd can be heard booing very loudly.

Security Officer
We understand sir, we have the finest men on protection tonight. Your safety is guaranteed with us.

Licious
You better understand the severity of this matter, failure to ensure my safety won't be a good business move. With that bring in 50 additional men, you can never have to much protection.

Licous walks back behind his desk and pulls his seat out and pauses. Licious looks up at the men.

Licious
Go on, get to it!

The men quickly move leaving his office and the screen goes blank and we are back with tonight announcers.

Chris Arenas
Well it seems like Licious is a little bit paranoid tonight.

Adrian Riley
Who can blame the man. What he is doing isn't going down well with the majority of the WWG universe...we could have a riot on our hands tonight. Licious needs to be careful, have you looked around this crowd Chris? Not exactly a safe looking bunch of people.

Chris Arenas
I suppose your right Adrian.

The screen then comes on again and we are inside the private locker room of Christian, he is getting ready for his night. He drops his bag and places the WWG World Heavyweight Championship on the table in the room. He walks into the bathroom to get changed. After a new moments he walks out into the dressing room. He throws his clothes in his bag but realizes something is wrong. The WWG World Heavyweight Championship is missing from his locker room table. He begins to toss things around his locker room franticly looking for his title. He flips the table over.

Christian
 Wheres my title!? I’m not going to play any games!

He opens the door and looks both ways down the hall. He see’s the title sitting an a production box at the end. He begins to make his way down the hall.

Christian
Wretch! If this is how you want to do this, then let’s go. Just stop hiding like a the coward you are!

No on responds and Christian begins to quickly make his way to his title. He reaches the end of the hall where there is a T section. He looks down both sides of the hall and see’s no one. He takes a few more steps and grabs his title. He looks back and forth and still see’s no one. He hears a door shut behind him and spins around. In the hallway the Ascension blocks his way back to his locker room. Christian slowly lowers his title to the ground. Derek and Colin rush Christian and slams him against the production box. Marcus quickly walks over, grabs him by the hair, and lands three lightning fast punches to Christians face. Christian is dazed and is bleeding from his nose. Derek and Colin releases Christian.

DK : It is amazing of how wrong you can really be, and still hold that title.

CB : It’s funny, you like to try and throw your weight around here, yet no one believes any of it. Your secrets out, and no one is scared of the champ.

MC : We originally had thoughts of just completely ruining your match tonight. After all, with such big words you said last week about the Carnage Championship, anyone else would be more than happy to do so.

DK : But we decided to send this message to you instead.

CB : We don’t care when you want a title shot. You are no different than anyone else in the WWG. You think just because you announced it, that you would get a fair shot?

MC : Next week, we are coming for you. Instead of waiting for everyone else to find us, we think it is best if we start the night off with you. So if, and only if, you survive tonight, you may want to look over your shoulder upon arrival. Just remember, it may not just be us you have to worry about ether.

The three men walk down the hallway leaving Christian to his title.

Adrian Riley
The night hasn't started well for the World Champion.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 02:24:59 am by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2014, 02:29:04 am »

Triple Threat Match
Jack Pummels vs Nick Sadistic vs Abram Adams

"Give Me Everything You Got" Instrumental by Blue Stahli blasts throughout the PA System. Jack Pummels comes out when the chorus starts. Some of the crowd is booing while others cheer. The camera takes a shot of a fan with a "Keep Calm, and Destroy" sign. Jack Pummels then walks down the ramp, he looks serious. He climbs the steel steps and climbs up on the turnbuckle. He flips his hair back, the water in his hair splatters everywhere as there is a close up on his face. A trance sets in on the face of Jack Pummels, as he jumps into the ring and monkey flips in. He cracks his knuckles with a grin as he gets ready for the match. The music fades out.

Matt Thomas: Ladies and Gentlemen, your first match tonight is a triple threat match!  Introducing first, from New Mexico….JACK…..PUMMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLS!”

The Order theme kicks in as a purple light is shined on the stage. Then out walks Abram who holds a small flower in his hand. He walks down the ramp and continues to hold the flower up to his nose as he looks around at the crowd with that very disturbing smile. He then mockingly gives the flower to a little kid at ringside, it comes across as being so disturbing as if he is trying to brainwash the little child. He then pats the kid on the head and jumps into the ring. He stands in the middle of the ring and smiles that devilish smile into the camera.

Matt Thomas: And his first opponent, from Jacksonville, Florida….Abram….AAAAAAaaaaadams!

The Dark Ride By Prelude to a Nightmare comes over the speakers and Nick Sadistic emerges on the stage.

Matt Thomas: And their opponent….NICK…..SADISTIC!

Nick Sadistic methodically makes his way down to the ring and steps through the ropes.

The music of Licious hit's and the crowd boo. Licious walks out onto the ramp with a team of 10 plus security all around him. Licious has a microphone.

Licious
Before this match starts this evening I have a announcement to make. I'm a smart man, and I know that The Order is waiting to strike in this match, just like I know that Nicks circus act is waiting to interject themselves into the match. Well let me burst that bubble right now because they are banned from ringside while this match is taking place. Failure to follow my instructions will have severe punishment. Have a nice match gentleman.

Licious leaves disappearing behind the curtains to the backstage area with his security team.

Chris Arenas: Oh man, this is a great way to kick off the show!

Adrien Riley: This is fit to be a regular monsters’ ball!

The bell rings to start the match and Sadistic and Adams rush to the middle of the ring to tie up.  Pummels takes the low road and rolls out under the bottom rope to the outside.  Nick quickly overpowers the smaller man and shoves him.  Adams rolls over backwards and stands up, backing into the corner to rethink his plan of attack.  This time, he runs at Nick, who goes for a grapple, but Adams slides between his legs, pops up quick, and grabs Nick by the head, dropping him into a backbreaker.  Adams goes for a quick pin, but before the ref can even count one, Pummels slides back in, breaks it up, then slides back out of the ring..

Chris Arenas: “Jack Pummels isn’t just going to stand by and let someone else win the match that easily.”

Adrien Riley: “Yeah, but it doesn’t look like he’s too thrilled to get his hands dirty either.”

Adams jumps up and yells at Pummels who just taunts him from ringside.  Adams jumps through the ropes and outside as Pummels takes flight with Adams in pursuit.  The chase continues for a moment until Pummels turns the corner and runs face-first into Nick.  Nick grabs Pummels and lifts him up over his head, tossing him into the arms of the waiting Adams who is unable to keep his feet and they both go crashing to the ground.

Chris Arenas: “Nick Sadistic showing off his power game to his two smaller opponents.”

Adrien Riley: “He definitely has the strength advantage here tonight, but will it get the job done?”

Before they can get to their feet of their own volition, Nick grabs each of the others by their hair and tosses them back into the ring.  Nick climbs up the apron and is halfway back into the ring when Pummels yanks upwards on the second rope, effectively low-blowing Nick.  Nick doubles over and falls back to the outside as Pummels laughs.  Abrams runs up from behind and rolls Pummels up with a schoolboy.

Ref: 1...2...KICKOUT!

Pummels quickly scrambles to his feet and starts laying kicks into Abrams who is slower to get up.  He yanks Abrams to his feet and delivers a scoop slam.  As Abrams slowly gets to his feet again, Pummels backs into a corner and sizes him up for a running shot.  Pummels takes off, but is cut off by a clothesline from Nick who is now back in the ring.  Abrams up now hits Nick in the back with a couple of double-axe-handle smashes, dropping Nick to a knee.  Nick stands back up and turns to Adams, now trading closed fist blows back and forth, the smaller Adams surprisingly holding his ground well against the larger Nick.

Chris Arenas: “Adams fighting with a bit of fire tonight!

Adrien Riley: “This is the curtain jerker match, and none of these men wants to be the jerk!  They’ve all got something to prove here.”

They continue trading blows as Pummels pulls himself back to his feet.  The clubbing blows have now landed them next to the ropes, and Pummels charges full speed, hitting the both of them with a double-clothesline that sends all three spilling out to the floor right in front of the announce table.  Pummels and Sadistic are the first back to their feet and they start trading blows now.  Pummels manages to duck one of Nick’s haymakers and counters with a roundhouse kick that rocks Nick and sends him sprawling onto the announce table.

Chris Arenas: “Watch out, Adrien!”

Adrien Riley: “Woah!  Careful guys, we have a whole show to do here!”

Pummels laughs as he’s sizing up Nick for his next attack, but Adams is back to his feet and super-kicks Pummels, who staggers backwards into the apron of the ring and somehow has the wherewithal to roll back inside the ring.  Adams turns his attentions to Nick once more and climbs atop the announce table with him.  He lifts Nick up and sizes him up for a DDT that crashes straight through the announce table to the floor.

Chris Arenas: “Oh mah gawd!”

Adrien Riley: “Really?  In the first match?  Now we have to call an entire show...WITH NO TABLE?!”

Satisfied with his work, Abrams gets up and makes his way back into the ring, but halfway through the ropes, Pummels catches him with a hanging DDT.  Pummels springs back to his feet and sizes Adams up as he’s slow to get up.  Pummels readies, and when the time is right, he hits Adams with a Blackout Curb Stomp!  He rolls Adams over and makes the cover.

Ref: 1...2...3!!!

Pummels gets to his feet celebrating his win, falling onto the ropes and smirking out into the crowd. Jack then calls for a microphone.

Jack Pummels
I told the world that I don't need no group, because im Jack PUMMELS! and I destroy everyone and everything that is put infront of me. I should be the man facing Christian tonight for the World Championship but instead I find myself here showing these two that they have no future here in the WWG or inside any wrestling ring period.

Jack walks over and leans on the ropes looking at Nick laying on the destroyed announce table.

Jack Pummels
Look at you Nick, your pathetic. What have you become? What happened to you? You use to strike fear into everyone in the locker room and now people laugh at you. You use to be a champion and now, a losing streak. Your done. There's the door, use it.

Jack turns around looking satisfied with himself, until he lays his eyes upon Abram Adams on the ground. Jack shakes his head in disbelief.

Jack Pummels
I thought you had potential, you come to the WWG and you bring a certain presence, and you make a entrance, and what a entrance it was. You then beat the hell out of a man who was trying to reach and to the people and be there hero. Now look at you Abram. You're nothing without your group. Heck, youre both nothing without your groups watching your backs and protecting you. Its pathetic.

Jack Pummels has lost control, his eyes roll into the back of his head and he looks at Abram on the ground. But Nick grabs him from behind turning him around and grabs him around the throat, Nick lifts him up but Jack breaks free escaping the ring and jumps the barricade into the crowd. Nick is screaming for him to come back. However Jack is long gone. Nick turns around and bumps into Abram who is now back up. Nick and Abram starts brawling with each other and soon after the first punch is thrown the remaining members of The Order and The Dark Carnival start running down and get into the ring as both groups brawl with each other.

Security comes rushing down the ramp and into the ring breaking up the brawl between the two groups. Jack Pummels has managed to sneak back into the ring with the security and he has a steel pipe. Jack has his eyes on Nick and he goes to attack him but Nick see's him and punches the arm of Jack and he drops the steel pipe, Nick then grabs Jack and lifts him up onto his shoulders and plants him down with a Sadistic Cross.

Adrian Riley
I think Jack just awoken something inside Nick.

Nick Sadistic tries to inflict more pain on Jack but the security has things under control.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 02:45:04 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2014, 02:46:38 pm »

Christian walks into Licious’s office.

Christian
Did you hear what the Ascension did to me!?

Licious looks up from his computer.

Licious
Please... do come in.

Christian
They attacked me! I want to know what you are going to do about it!?

Licious
Did you... start something with them? Look, I’m not a baby sitter, you’re a big boy, you can fight your own battles.

Christian slams his hands on Licious’s desk.

Christian
I want to know what YOU are going to do to protect me from those who assault me. First you let the Family attack me, now you are just going to stand by and allow the Ascension to do the same thing!?

Licious
I think you have forgotten the dynamics of our relationship...

Christian
I am the face of this company, and you being an executive of this company, it is your job to protect your assets, being me! If you’re not going to do anything about it, then maybe you should just let Fredrick run this operation.

Licious slowly stands up from behind his desk and leans in towards Christian.

Licious
Now you want to question my position? That wouldn’t be a good move on your part. Last time I checked, there is a locker room full of people who would like to be the face of the company.

Christian
I’m not questioning your ability to run the company, I am questioning your ability to control the talent. In case you have forgotten, they attacked you on their first day. They walked out of a title match a few weeks ago. You are just letting them do what they want to do, and I have enough to worry about with Wretched Nobody and what he is going to do next.

Licious
Why don’t you let me worry about the Ascension, after all, you did say you have other things to worry about. No go worry about them!

Christian sits there for a moment before turning around and exiting the office.
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2014, 02:53:41 pm »

The camera switched to Alexander Lord who is walking down the hallway ready for his match. Alexander turns heading towards the entrance ramp as you can begin to hear his music being played out in the arena. Alexander then stops in his tracks as standing there leaning on the wall is Desmond Rains.

Desmond Rains
I'm glad that I managed to run into you before your match against Ethan.

Desmond moves off the wall and walks towards Alexander Lord.

Desmond Rains
I'm Desmond Rains, the uncle of Ethan but I'm sure you already knew that.

Alexander Lord
Is there something I can do for you Desmond? Or can I continue to make my way to the ring? I do have a match afterall.

Desmond Rains
I just wanted to wish you luck before your match tonight. Ethan simply doesn't like you. I thought I'd try and see why he has such a dislike for you. Alexander good luck tonight. 

Desmond pats Alexander on the back and walks away, Alexander turns watching him leave. We then hear smash and a beer bottle is smashed across the head of Alexander, Ethan Rains is now in the scene and he has just used a bottle of beer over the head of Alexander who is now on the ground, blood pouring from his skull. Ethan crouches down next to Alexander.

Ethan Rains
You getting use to the wrestling business yet? Because it's things like this that will continue to happen. You think hours and hours of training is the hard part? That's the easiest part. You have a lot to learn. Give up Alexander, save yourself all the punishment.

Ethan gets upright and coming storming down the hallway is Nick Sadistc, he grabs Ethan and tosses him into the wall and continues on.

Adrian Riley
Nick is on a rampage!

Desmond then comes back into scene and tackles Nick into the wall and starts landing punches into the midsection but Nick grabs Desmond around the head and then pushes him up against the other wall. Nick slams him into the wall and rips him up onto his shoulders and hits him with the Sadistic Cross. Nick plants him hard and then keeps walking down the hallway grabbing tables and throwing them across the hallway.

Chris Arenas
Who is going to stop Nick? What has Pummels done?

Adrian Riley
I think it's clear to say the match between Ethan and Alexander is off the cards, Ethan hit that wall pretty hard and Alexander is bleeding pretty bad, we need to get some medical staff back there pronto.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 09:47:04 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2014, 09:59:00 pm »

Single Match
Leif O Neal vs Kaiju

The camera returns to ringside and we are with the announcers, a new announce table has been set up.

Adrian Riley
Ladies and gentleman it is now time for the next match of the evening.

Matt Thomas – The following contest is scheduled for one fall.

The pounding bass line of “Hysteria” fills the arena and Leif runs out onto the stage and starts pumping the crowd up.

Matt Thomas – First making his way to the ring from Dublin, Ireland weighing in at 12.14 Stone… LEIF O’NEIL!!

Riley walks out and stands at the top of the ramp, and then Leif joins her as the guitar joins in and green pyros erupt from the stage.  They make their way to the ring, slapping hands with fans along the way. He gets in the ring and waits for Kaiju.

The lights go out. A steady humming emerges from the speakers. A wave of dark green light illuminates the arena, as the hunched form of Kaiju emerges from the stage. He snarls and darts wildly from side to side of the stage and ramp as he approaches the ring, arms outstretched, fingers curled like claws.

Matt Thomas - Making his way to the ring, from the dark forest of Aokigahara, Japan, standing six-foot-four and weighing in at two-hundred and forty pounds, the Eastern Horror, Kaiju!

Kaiju approaches the ring and slides in, jumping to his feet, glaring around every corner of the ring and stadium.

Before the bell can ring, Kaiju begins a few strikes on Leif. He backs Leif into the turnbuckle and does a hard irish whip to the turnbuckle opposite. The referee quickly calls for the bell. Ding, ding, ding. Kaiju rushes at Leif with a stinger splash but Leif rolls out of the way and hits a hard enziguri to the side of Kaiju’s head. Leif gets back to a vertical base and as Kaiju is getting back up as well, Leif runs to the ropes and hits a disaster kick to Kaiju. Leif climbs the turnbuckle and tries a leg drop but Kaiju rolls out of the way, making Leif crash to the mat. Leif holds his bottom in pain, Kaiju makes it back to his feet to grab Leif by the head. He puts him in a head lock. The fans start clapping. Leif gets to a vertical base looking to break the hold. Kaiju sends Leif off to the ropes. Kaiju has his head down and Leif rolls over Kaiju’s body. Kaiju turns to Leif and Leif hits a dropkick. Kaiju goes rolling outside the ring.

Adrian Riley – What fast pace action to start off this match!

Chris Arenas – You can say that again Riley. Kaiju and Leif both look red hot.

Leif launches himself at Kaiju threw the ropes. The crowd cheers on Leif as he gets back to his feet and works the crowd. Leif takes Kaiju by the head and drags him back into the ring. He puts Kaiju on the ring apron and gets on the apron as well. He does a leg drop onto Kaiju. Kaiju holds his chest from the pressure. Leif gets back on the apron, just as Kaiju slithers threw the bottom ropes and tries to get back to a vertical position. Leif measures Kaiju, Kaiju gets back up and Leif hits a spring board dropkick to Kaiju. Leif goes for the cover. 1.. Kaiju muscles out of the count. Leif stomps on Kaiju’s chest once and then climbs the turnbuckle. He tries for an elbow drop but Kaiju counters it into a cradle DDT. Kaiju quickly goes for the cover. 1..2 Leif kicks out this time.

Chris Arenas – Both these men are evenly matched.

Leif seems to have hurt his shoulder after the DDT. The referee is coming close to check up on his left shoulder. Kaiju sees this as a weakness and starts to work on it. He puts Leif in a cross arm breaker, targeting that bad shoulder. Leif is in agonizing pain. Kaiju holds on with pressure. Leif tries to make his way to the bottom rope. He is inches away, but Kaiju pulls him back into the center. Leif raises his hand in motion to tap, but Leif hits a kick to Kaiju’s head. Kaiju releases the hold for a second and then does a few strikes to it. Kaiju continues to stomp on Leif’s injured shoulder. The referee intervenes and counts out the stomps. Kaiju utilizes the 5 count to his advantage. The referee backs Kaiju back up to check on Leif. Leif still looks like he’s in pain from the stomps to his shoulder.

Adrian Riley – Kaiju is insane, he continues to punish Leif.
Chris Arenas – Yeah, he has been targeting that injured shoulder throughout the match.

Kaiju continues his punishment on Leif. He stomps away, and then puts various holds on the shoulder. After a half nelson, Kaiju decides to climb the turnbuckle. Kaiju tries for the Jisatsu (diving headbutt) but Leif gets out of harm’s way. Kaiju doesn’t seem like he felt pain from the counter to him. Kaiju is quick to his feet. Leif makes his way up while holding onto his shoulder. Kaiju runs at him trying a clothesline, but Leif ducks down and counters with a huricanrana. Kaiju gets back to his feet and then Leif tries for another enziguri. He hits it. Leif climbs the top turnbuckle and hits a swanton senton. The crowd is behind Leif, as Leif is dialed in. Leif signals for the The Facemelter (codebreaker). He waits for Kaiju to get up to his feet. Leif tries the Facemelter, but Kaiju counters it into a Beast mode (uranage slam). Kaiju goes for the cover. 1…2… Leif kicks out before the three count.

Chris Arenas – Wow, what a quick counter.
Adrian Riley – I thought that was over for sure. Leif still has it in him.

Kaiju gets up and is looking for the Kaijukira. Leif O neal gets up to his feet and Kaiju comes storming at him with the Kaijukira but Leif ducks his head and then grabs Kaiju rolling him up, 1...2...Kaiju counters the roll up and grabs the ropes almost unintentionally, 1...2....3. Leif breaks the hold but it's too late and the referee signals for the bell.

Ding, Ding.

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner, Kaiju.

Leif gets up to his feet and he can't believe what just happened as he tries and explains to the referee and pleads with him to look at the replay but the referee has made his decision and Kaiju then attacks Leif once again from behind knocking him to the ground. Kaiju rushes over grabbing Leif pulling him up to his feet but this time Leif fights back with a nice right hand. Kaiju stumbles back and Leif rushes at him leaping up grabbing Kaiju and hits The Facemelter. Kaiju is down. Leif O Neal gets back to his feet and his music plays and he leaves the ring and slaps hands with a few fans at ringside.

Adrian Riley
Kaiju won the match and once again tried to sneak attack Leif, but Leif had the last say tonight.

Chris Arenas
I'm not sure if Kaiju will be done with Leif after that...

« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 10:29:19 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2014, 10:23:55 pm »

Marcus Collins walks down a hallway backstage. He is warming up his arms for the Absolute title match by punching the air. He stops and stretches his calfs against the wall. Before he pushes off he looks up and see’s Mayhem and Gore standing just a few feet away. He slowly stands straight up.

MC : What are you waiting for? I’m not getting any younger!

A moment of silence falls over them. Out of the corner of his eye he see’s something. He turns and Starla is on the opposite side with a bat. Marcus nods to himself. He prepares himself for the fight at hand. Nick Sadistic comes from his blind spot and knocks him down and the three men of the Dark Carnival begins to stomp him as Starla watches and shouts them on. Mayhem and Gore lift Marcus to his feet and tosses him against a table. Marcus pushes off and lands a punch on Gore and slams Mayhem’s head into the table. Starla hit’s Marcus in the ribs with the bat, taking away his momentum. Nick slams Marcus’s lower back against the edge of the table and he buckles. Nick coaches Mayhem back to his feet. Mayhem grabs Marcus and powerbomb’s him through the table. Nick leans down next to Marcus.

Nick Sadistic : I told you this wasn’t over. I’m coming for my titles. Just remember you and your little friends, are just keeping them safe for me.

Nick stands up and the four of them walk down the hall as the medical team quickly rushes to Marcus’s aid.

Adrian Riley : What an unlucky break for the Ascension.

Chris Arenas: It makes you wonder if he will be able to help his fellow Ascension members in the Absolute Title match in just a little while.

Adrian Riley : One way or another, it looks like Yolandi just was handed a lucky break. It was only a matter of time before they upset enough people that someone was going to fight back.
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2014, 10:27:54 pm »

WWG Absolute Championship
The Ascension(c) vs Yolandi Visser

Matt Thomas: The following match is for the WWG Absolute Championship! Out first, the champions...

Band of Brothers begin to play. Derek and Colin walk out with the WWG Carnage and Absolute Championships and down the ramp. Derek climbs up the stairs as Colin slides under the bottom rope. Derek lets out a yell as Colin uses the ropes to stand above him. Derek drops down and punches the mat as Colin yells out to work the crowd.

Adrian Riley: Incased you missed it, Marcus Collins is not out here right now due to the attack from the Carnival.

Chris Arenas: Right now he is being checked out by the doctor. You know it has to be serious if he isn’t out here to help his fellow Ascension members in such an important match.

Matt Thomas: Representing the Ascension, they are the Absolute Champions, Derek Kronos and Colin Burn! And the Challenger...

The arena lights begin to flicker on and off in a strobe lighting effect as the euphoric sound of "Never Le Nkemise 2" seeps into the atmosphere and Yolandi Visser emerges on stage, looking out into the crowd as she points her hands in the air. As the beat drops she begins bouncing on the spot, gradually getting more and more hyped as the energy fills the arena and the fans join in with the rave atmosphere. She makes her way to the ring, pointing into the crowd at her fans as the strobe lighting fades to a halt and, climbing a turnbuckle before entering the ring, she poses, staring with deep, black eyes into the ring.

Matt Thomas: From Cape Town, South Africa, Yolandi Visser!!

Adrian Riley: This is the match Yolandi Visser has been waiting for since coming to the WWG. Her chance at gold, her chance to stand alone to show that she can hang with the guys, despite her size.

Chris Arenas: Well, she has a match that wont be easy for her to win, going up against two members of the Ascension is still a handy cap match.

The ref grabs the WWG Absolute title from Derek Kronos and shows it to Yolandi. She nods and the ref holds it in the air.

DING DING

Yolandi and the Ascension stand off. Yolandi makes the first move rushing Colin taking him off guard. She connects with a drop kick and rolls out of the reach of Derek. She hops to her feet and springboards off the ropes with an enziguri. Derek side steps and grabs her in mid air and slams her to the mat. The ref pushes Derek to get out of the ring but Colin quickly drops for a quick pin...

1..2..Kick Out!

Colin sits up and Yolandi kicks him in the head. Derek grabs her and lifts her up in the air and throws her into the corner. He goes on the assault with a series of punches. Derek irish whips her into the opposing corner. Yolandi stops herself in the corner and uses the momentum to launch herself in the air. Derek counters with an european uppercut. He drops down for a pin of his own.

1..2.. Shoulder Up!

Adrian Riley: Yolandi is a fighter, but she seems to be falling to the numbers game earlier on here tonight.

Chris Arenas: She is doing a good job hanging in there, but she will need to use her speed to get ahead. If that doesn’t work, she will have to dig deep down to come out on top with these odds.

Derek pulls Yolandi to her feet and Colin takes his position. The two men hit her with “The Ascension”. Yolandi hits the mat hard. She lays for a moment then snaps out of it and rolls away. She attempts to shake off the impact and looks for where the next attack will come from. She looks around and the Ascension has exited the ring. The head over and grab their titles and begin to walk away.

Chris Arenas: What are they doing?

Adrian Riley: We saw this with the Carnage Title match, when they are through, they take their ball and go home.

The ref begins to count..

Yolandi sits up on her knees in shock. She begins to get upset that they are just leaving, taking away her title opportunity.

8...9..10!

DING DING DING!

Adrian Riley: Go figure, a low move by the Ascension. Always finding a loop hole to get out of things.

The crowd begins to boo the Ascension as they stand halfway up the ramp looking into the ring.

Matt Thomas: The winner of this match is Yolandi Visser... but still the WWG Absolute Champions, The Ascension.

Woah Woah Woah!

Chris Arenas: What is this!?

Licious walks out onto the ramp with a microphone. Derek and Colin turn around to face Licious.

Licious
I have noticed a pattern with you guys. Frankly it is starting to **** me off. Just because you know how the game is played, you think you know the rules, think again. I make the rules. And right now I am going to change them. I want this match restarted, turned into a tag team handy cap match, no disqualification, no count outs, anything goes, for the WWG Absolute Championship. The only way this match will end is by pin or submission!

The crowd erupts in cheers. Colin drops the Carnage Title and rushes in the ring and begins to go blow for blow with Yolandi. Derek pauses for a moment looking at Licious.

Licious
You may want to head back to the ring Kronos, because that starts now. Ring that bell!

DING DING

Adrian Riley: It looks like Licious is keeping to his word and bringing order to the WWG. The Absolute Championship has now turned into an anything goes to win.

Chris Arenas: He is the boss, but I don’t know if this is supposed to help Yolandi Visser or the Ascension.

Derek turns around and climbs up to his corner. Colin continues to exchange blows and get’s the upper half. Colin whips Yolandi against the ropes and goes for the “Death from Above” but Yolandi ducks and connects with a dropsault. Colin falls into the corner and Yolandi uses the ropes for a springboard dragonrana into a pin...

1..2..Kick Out!

Yolandi quickly releases and slides out of the ring. She looks for a equalizer. Derek drops off the apron and heads after her. She quickly grabs a chair but Derek meets up with here with a clothesline knocking her to the ground. Derek grabs her and rolls her into the ring. Colin pulls himself up and meets her with a set of stomps. Colin rolls out of the ring and grabs the chair she grabbed and slides back into the ring. He stands over her and drives the chair into her shoulders. She yells out in pain. He goes for a second but she rolls out of the way and he slams it into the mat. Colin drops the chair in the middle of the ring and tags Derek in. Derek enters the ring and goes straight after Yolandi. He drops a knee but again she rolls out of the way. Kronos drops to the mat holding his knee. Yolandi rolls to her feet and quickly grabs the chair, cracking it across his back. She drops the chair and goes for another pin...

1...2...Shoulder Up!

Chris Arenas: Yolandi Visser is running a mostly defensive match tonight.

Adrian Riley: When offense doesn’t work, defensive can be the best thing and in this type of a match, that could be the key to her winning the Absolute Championship!

Kronos rolls out of the ring and Burn hops over the top rope and blasts Yolandi from behind with a clothesline.

Adrian Riley: They didn’t make a tag! They can’t do this!

Chris Arenas: It’s not DQ, everything is legal, the ref can’t really do much as long as there is one member at a time in the ring.

Adrian Riley: I’m starting to wonder who Licious is supporting in this match.

Colin picks up the chair and wedges it in the corner. Derek slowly makes his way back to his corner. Colin grabs Yolandi and whips her into the corner, connecting hard with the chair. Colin backs up and rushes her with a spear. Yolandi drops out of the way and Colin connects with the chair. Yolandi looks back at Derek and to Colin. Colin slowly begins to move. Yolandi rushes Derek and hits him in the eyes with the Green Mist. Marcus Collins runs down the ramp with his ribs tapped up but Yolandi doesn’t see him. Colin begins to pull himself to his feet. Yolandi bounces off the middle rope and hits him with the Zefside Zol. Colin slides out of the ring as Marcus slides into the ring. Marcus quickly grabs her from behind for a double underhook backbreaker. Marcus stands up in the middle of the ring.

Adrian Riley: What is going on here? He isn’t supposed to be in the match!

Chris Arenas: I told you, if he was able, he would be in the match.

Adrian Riley: Is he even medically cleared to wrestle tonight?

Chris Arenas: I don’t know, but he seems alright for the time.

Marcus grabs Yolandi and lifts her up into the “One Hitter” and connects into a pin...

1...2...3...NO shoulder up!

Chris Arenas: That was almost it for Yolandi, but she is still hanging in.

Adrian Riley: I think everyone is shocked by her ability to kick out of that pin, but none more so than Marcus.

Marcus rolls over in shock. He rolls out of the ring and pulls a table out from beneath the ring. He props it up but Yolandi does a baseball slide under the bottom rope, onto the table and connecting with Marcus, sending him into the announcers table. Colin returns to his feet on the outside and grabs Yolandi and whips her into the stairs. She counters and runs up the stairs and jumps off the apron into a sunset flip powerbomb to Colin. She climbs up onto the apron again and notices Marcus is returning to his feet. She runs across the apron and launches for a diving cross body off of the outside ring post connecting with Marcus. Derek makes his way over to the action and grabs Yolandi by the hair and spins her around into a powerbomb and walks over to the table. He lifts her up as high as he can and holds her there.

Adrian Riley: She has to be 7 feet in the air right now. He could break her in half!

Chris Arenas: I agree, this is a bit much, she’s half his size!

Yolandi grabs ahold of Derek’s head and counters with a DDT through the table. The crowd erupts. Yolandi takes a moment to collect herself and slides into the ring. She runs and bounces off the opposing ropes but Marcus slides in and stops her with a clothesline. Marcus grabs her and sets her up for the “Maybe Next Time”. Yolandi counters with a pele kick. Marcus stumbles backwards and Yolandi attempts a DDT but Marcus spins her around and connects with the “Maybe Next Time” but falls to the mat. All four people are laid out.

Adrian Riley: The ref needs to start the count!

Chris Arenas: He can’t, Licious said the only way to win is by pin fall or submission.

Adrian Riley: Well the ref needs to do something, this can end without a winner!

Marcus is the first person back to his feet and he stumbles back and lands on the ropes. On the ramp is Nick Sadistic along with Starla Rose, but this time he has left his Carnival behind. Marcus has his back to Nick and doesn't notice him there. Marcus has his eyes set on Yolandi, just waiting for her to move so he can end this. Nick starts to storm down the ramp and he gets to the bottom and he grabs the legs of Marcus and pulls him outside the ring. Nick then picks him up and slams him back first into the steel ring post.

Adrian Riley
Well great now Nick has put himself into this match.

Back inside the ring Yolandi is back to her feet and she notices Nick has Marcus taken care of on the outside, she then looks around the ring and see's Derek and Colin are both back up, they stand on either side of the ring each. Yolandi stands between them and Colin moves towards her but she runs at Derek hitting him with a dropkick, she then turns but Colin has a pair of brass knuckles and he hits the Street Play onto Yolandi and he makes the cover. 1...2....3, ding ding.

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner, And still WWG Absolute Champions, The Ascension.

Derek gets up to his feet and celebrates, hugging Colin.

Adrian Riley
I;m not even sure who the legal man was...

Chris Arenas
The Ascension continue there dominance but at the end of it, it was the numbers games that got them the victory.

Adrian Riley
And as long as they have those numbers, they will continue to dominate the WWG.

Derek and Colin have not jumped to the outside of the ring and help Marcus with Nick. Colin and Derek double team Nick who tries to fight back, he pushes Colin off him but Derek comes at him with a  headbutt, Colin then comes back and still in his hands is the brass knuckles as he blasts Nick in the face with his Street Play. Down the ramp then comes the members of the Dark Carnival, Balder Gore and Issac Mayhem. The members of the Ascension notice them and meet them at the bottom of the ramp and all hell breaks loose but it's still 3 on 1 as the Ascension starts to get the upper hand Nick is back into it. Nick grabs Marcus and throws him into the security railing, he then grabs Derek and uppercuts him knocking him into Mayhem's oncoming Carnival of Mayhem kick.

Chris Arenas
The Dark Carnival is taking the fight to The Ascension.

The other two members of The Ascension try and fight back but the numbers game is now against them as the Dark Carnival continue to beat down the members of the Ascension. Out onto the ramp now walks Abram Adams followed by his Order, Draven, Karmin and Jynx. Abram stays on the ramp as Jynx and Draven run down the ramp and join in on the fight attacking Mayhem.

Adrian Riley
This is getting out of control!

Chris Arenas
This is great stuff though Adrian! I can't keep up with everything going on! Its epic!

Nick takes his attention from the members of the Ascension and goes after Jynx. Abram then gets involved attacking Nick. The Ascension regroup away from the attack and decide they have had enough and jump into the crowd and leave. At the bottom of the ramp The Order and The Dark Carnival continue to beat on each other. Down the ramp then runs Desmond Rains and Ethan Rains who are both still pretty banged up from earlier this evening at the hands of Nick. The Rains go straight after Nick who is fighting with Abram Adams. Abram and the two rains beatdown on Nick while.

Adrian Riley
How exciting is this, this is what we are instore for when the likes of these teams fight for the Group Championship that Licious is bringing into the company.

Abram walks off from Nick as Ethan and Desmond continue the attack on him. Abram heads to the ring and lifts up the apron and pulls out a trash can filled with weapons and throws it towards the ramp, Abram pulls out several steel chairs and tosses them around the flor. Abram grabs a Kendo stick and tosses it to Jynx who catches it and uses it on Mayhem.

Chris Arenas
And here come the weapons!

Abram pulls out a Ladder, a table, a sledgehammer and even a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire. Abram holds onto this one and walks towards Nick. Desmond see's Abram coming and isn't sure his intentions so Desmond kicks him in the midsection and Abram drops the baseball bat. Desmond then plants Abram down with a DDT slamming his head into the steel ring. Draven then picks up a steel chair and hits Desmond across the back, Draven then drops the chair onto the ground and then plants Desmond with a DDT of his own right onto the steel chair. Ethan Rains then attacks Draven kicking him in the midsection, Ethan then grabs a street sign from the trash can wrapping it across the skull of Draven. Ethan is then taken down by Jynx as he tackles him to the ground. Jynx then gets up and picks up a steel chair. He stands there with the steel chair and standing infront of him is Nick Sadistic and Balder Gore. Nick grabs Mayhem pulling him up to his feet. Jynx is standing there facing the three men and is about to let loose with the steel chair when from behind Yolandi has struck him in the back with the barbed wire baseball bat. The barbwire sticks into his skin and Nick approaches picking him up and laying him out with a Sadistic Cross.

Adrian Riley
Did Yolandi just help Nick?

Chris Arenas
I'm not sure, maybe she was venting her frustration and Jynx was the man the closest.

Yolandi keeps walking up the ramp as Nick and the Dark Carnival stand as they are joined by Starla Rose who hugs Nick and raises his hand. The music of Dark Carnival is played as they taunt to the fans.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 11:24:07 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2014, 11:30:24 pm »

The camera heads backstage and we see Rayven skipping backstage, with a big smile on her face. Rayven stops skipping and pouts as Jeremy Green appears with a microphone. Rayven clears the pout and puts on a smile for the camera.

Rayven
What can I do for you Jeremy?

Jeremy Green
Last week Rayven you said to Christian that you would be at ringside for his match, cheering him on and making sure that no funny business goes on. Are you still going to be at ringside tonight?

Rayven
Of course I will be Jeremy, nothing can stop me, unless of course big bad boss bans me from ringside. Otherwise I will be at ringside to watch my Christian defend against that awful man Wretched and I will make sure that Grace Brutal stays out of it, so that my Christian can retain his championship and continue to be the best this company has ever seen.

Jeremy Green
There you have it Ladies and Gentleman. Rayven promises to be at ringside tonight for when Christian defends against Wretched Nobody.

Yolandi Visser comes charging past which catches the attention of Rayven.

Rayven
Excuse me Jeremy.

Rayven skips off after Yolandi.

Chris Arenas
What's that all about?

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2014, 11:31:29 pm »

Last Man Standing Match
Eddie Hayes vs Alvarlegar Vandamál Sólver Odinsson

A promo package plays, highlighting the ongoing feud between Blackout and Alvarlegar Vandamal Solver Odinsson, with emphasis on Eddie Hayes' first victory, and his beat down, as well as the nil-all draw that was the slugfest between Odinsson and Titan. The video comes to an end, and in the ring is Matt Thomas, microphone in hand.

Matt Thomas: Ladies and gentlemen, our next match is a LAST MAN STANDING match!

Adrian von Ziegler' "Wolf Blood" rises in volume on the sound system as a video is shown of the inhospitable landscapes of Iceland.  There is a shot of a Viking ship crashing against the waves as snow begins to tumble down from the rafters.  The stage opens and a platform raises level with the stage holding a kneeling Alvarlegar Vandamál Sólver Odinsson.  Alvarlegar Vandamál Sólver Odinsson commits his destiny to the Gods with a prayer then jumps to his feet bellowing a war cry at the audience as pillars of fire fly towards the heavens on either side of the stage!

Matt Thomas: Hailing from Reykjavik, Iceland. Officially Weighing in at a solid Four Hundred and Forty-One pounds. He stands an impressive seven feet tall and is currently the largest man on the WWG Roster! The Icelandic Animal! The Beast from the land of Fire and Ice! Alvarlegar Vandamál Sólver Odinsson!

Van Solver begins his slow walk toward the ring ignoring the fans and preparing himself for battle.  The crowd stand in awe of this mountain of a man as he gets up on the apron and easily steps over the top rope and howls to the sky with his tree-like arms thrust out from his sides.  He puts his fists together as if he were holding a sword and slashes through the air before holding one hand up in honor of his ancestors.

Chris Arenas: This man is just scary. Scary big, scary strong... and Eddie Hayes, well, there's not much of him.

"Wolf Blood" is suddenly replaced by crackling across the speakers, and suddenly the entire arena goes dark. Phone lights turn on lighting up the arena but then they too are suddenly extinguish. The words "NOW YOU'RE PLAYING WITH POWER" burst through the speak and Knife Party's "Power Glove" erupts into life from the drop. The lights "reboot" and Eddie Hayes emerges onto the stage to a chorus of cheers from the audience.

Chris Arenas: You can say what you like the about the kid, but he knows how to make an entrance.

Hayes isn't smiling and laughing like usual, but instead looks very serious. He points at Odinsson and then gestures a throat cut. From behind his back, he pulls out a pipe, exactly like the one he used to beat down Odinsson just weeks before.

Adrian Riley: Who's this guy kidding? Odinsson can't feel threatened.

Matt Thomas: And making his way to the ring, from Silicon Valley, California, and representing Blackout, standing six-foot-zero and weighing in at 198 lbs, he is the Techno Terrorist, Eddie Hayes!

Hayes walks down the ramp with intent, and slides into the ring, never taking his eyes off Van Solver.

Chris Arenas: And just a reminder to folks at home, Eddie Hayes' partner in crime, Titan, is banned from ringside tonight, even though there will be no disqualifications. Licious has said that if Titan comes out here and interferes, he will be fired.

Adrian Riley: Which is just a huge advantage to Odinsson. Titan can go toe-to-toe with the Icelandic Animal, but Hayes doesn't stand a chance, and usually in a match like this interference is okay. Expect this one to be over quick.

The referee calls for the bell and the match is under way.

Eddie Hayes looks around nervously. Odinsson grins widely, a look of pure menace and hatred on his face, as he steps forward and almost laughs as Hayes flinches. Hayes raises the pipe threateningly, but Odinsson just takes another step forward. And another. And another. Hayes shrinks back into the corner and, trapped, feels Odinsson moving fast and with power. He drops to the mat and rolls out of the ring to get out of the way, and Van Solver gives chase, but Hayes lashes out with the pipe, catching the giant in the arm. Hayes goes berserk, swinging wildly as Van Solver covers up tries to protect and dodge as many attacks as he can. Hayes shifts his focus to the injured knee and nails a solid strike, sending Van Solver down to his knees, and raises for an overhead strike aimed at the temple, but Odinsson gets his hand up in time and catches the pipe in his hand.

Adrian Riley: Here he comes!

Odinsson wrenches the pipe from Hayes' hand and throws it a long way away, and Hayes looks stunned as Odinsson steps back up standing. Towering above Hayes, Odinsson snarls and starts to give chase, with Hayes backing away quickly. Hayes sidesteps the ring steps, turns and uses them as a launching pad to leap and smash into Odinsson's face with a flying forearm, but Odinsson is only rocked, and doesn't fall. Hayes looks around and in panic dives under the ring, feet disappearing as Odinsson reaches out, and just catches his legs. Van Solver, with a mighty heave, pulls Hayes out from under the ring. A fire extinguisher in hand, Hayes fires wildly into Odinsson's eyes!

Adrian Riley: Oh the nerve of this kid, he could blind Odinsson permanently with that stuff.

Chris Arenas: Already we can see that Hayes is just doing whatever it takes to survive.

Blinded, Odinsson puts one hand out reaching for Hayes, who has escaped to the other side of the ring and goes searching again for tools, coming out with a steel chair and a table. He slides the table into the ring and places it in a corner. Odinsson hears Hayes in the ring and comes in, regaining his sight just in time to see the steel chair crashing right into his face, rocking him again. A second shot takes Odinsson right off his feet, and the referee begins the ten count.

Chris Arenas: Don't look now, Adrian, but I think Hayes has clearly taken the opening advantage here... if he can keep wearing Odinsson down we might have an upset!

Odinsson is back on his feet after only a count of five, and Hayes lines him up for another chair shot, nailing it cleanly and Odinsson goes straight back down.

Chris Arenas: Another sadistic shot! Odinsson could be concussed.

Adrian Riley: It's going to take more than that to take down the Icelandic Animal, Hayes is in trouble, he just doesn't know it right now.

After another five count, Odinsson is back up, and Hayes can't believe it. He swings again with the chair with Odinsson ducks, turns and looks for the Ragnarok, but Hayes drops to the mat, rolls out of the ring, and starts backing up the entrance ramp. The monster gives chase.

Adrian Riley: Well it's Last Man Standing, and there's no point in Eddie Hayes running away, the match can end anywhere in this arena.

Chris Arenas: Do you really expect him to stand and fight? Any space he can get from a rampaging beast is a small win.

Hayes has backed right up the entrance ramp with Van Solver bearing down on him fast, but he manages to duck behind the curtain and disappears into the backstage area. A camera follows Odinsson not too closely, and sees the giant catching up to Hayes, despite the younger, faster superstar ducking down corridors and hallways. After a minute of running, Eddie finally reaches what appears to be a dead end, as he pulls at a steel door that won't budge. Trapped, Hayes turns and stares down the approaching beast, who slows his approach savouring the dread on Eddie's face. He gets a metre away and stretches out his hand, choking Hayes, and turns and lifts him off the ground, back to the door, and mutters something in Icelandic.

Adrian Riley: He got him! Here comes the pain!

Suddenly, the door behind Odinsson bursts open, a man with a sledgehammer emerging and raising it into the base of Odinsson's skull!

Chris Arenas: It's TITAN! Oh my god, Titan is here!

Adrian Riley: What a dirty cheat, what is he doing, he was banned from ringside! He'll be fired!

Chris Arenas: But they're not at ringside! Hayes and Titan clearly planned this, luring Odinsson backstage where Titan's ban does not apply.

Adrian Riley: This isn't right, this isn't fair! This was never meant to be a two-on-one!

Chris Arenas: They're playing within the rules, Adrian, bending them but not breaking them. Smart play from Blackout.

Hayes drops to the floor gasping for breath, as a stunned Van Solver turns to face Titan and catches the sledgehammer to the guts. Titan drops the sledgehammer and grabs Odinsson with both hands, lifting the giant and slamming him into the door. He bounces off and stumbles forward right into a gigantic uppercut from Titan, and Odinsson falls straight to the floor. The referee has no choice but to count, as Titan helps Hayes back to his feet.

Chris Arenas: And with that sickening blow, Hayes might have just got another victory over Van Solver.

Adrian Riley: I don't think it'll be that easy.

Amazingly, at five the giant starts to stir. At seven, he's taken a knee... and at nine, he's back on his feet, sledgehammer now in his hands. Titan comes forward to protect Hayes, but cops the hammer in the ribs, and Odinsson follows with a Ragnarok that takes the Greek warrior down. Without his defense, Hayes is within Odinsson's reach, and with a giant palm Odinsson just grabs Hayes' head and starts dragging him back away from Titan, who's slowly recovering.

Chris Arenas: And suddenly this has turned. Hayes is defenseless and at the mercy of Van Solver.

Adrian Riley: He's finally going to get the punishment he deserves!

Within a minute, Odinsson has dragged Hayes back out to the arena floor area, coming through the crowd, a sea of boos. He throws Hayes down a series of stairs, Hayes just ragdolling and looking in serious trouble, blood pouring from a wound after head hits concrete.

Chris Arenas: This is looking bad for Hayes, there's blood all over those stairs.

Odinsson grabs Hayes again and throws him clean over the barricade back out to ringside, spotting the steel pipe where it had earlier been discarded. With a stiff swing his smashes it into Hayes' knee and Eddie cries out, crawling away from the giant, pulling on the ring apron.

Adrian Riley: Hayes is getting exactly what he deserves!

Hayes pulls himself up and rolls into the ring, followed by Odinsson. Hayes grabs the chair, but can't make an attack as Odinsson grabs him, and right in the middle of the ring hits Guide of Souls!

Chris Arenas: That's it! That's the match, the referee will count now and Hayes is done for. He put up a fight, but in the end, he doesn't have a defensive foot to stand on, his inexperience has cost him badly here.

ONE... No movement. TWO... a twitch. THREE... he rolls, starts crawling for the corner with the table... at SIX, he reaches the corner. At SEVEN Hayes has pulled himself up to one knee...

Adrian Riley: He should've just stayed down! What's wrong with him? 

NINE... and wobbling, but on two feet, Eddie Hayes stands, blood streaming down his face, ending the count. Odinsson looks on in shock, but snaps back to reality. ODIN'S SPEAR INTO THE TABLE!

Chris Arenas: Oh my god! Eddie Hayes may be broken in half. I can't believe he got up!

Adrian Riley: Doesn't know when to stop... one finisher from Odinsson is enough to put most of the WWG roster away, but Hayes just keeps taking the beating.

Odinsson clambers to his feet quickly as the referee is counting, and Hayes looks out of it. A mess of wood and blood in the corner, he's breathing but not moving. The referee hits FIVE and Eddie begins to move.

Chris Arenas: No... no... kid, stay down.

SIX! Hayes grabs the rope. SEVEN! On one knee. EIGHT! Two knees. NINE! One foot is planted... and he pushes up! The referee stops the count.

Chris Arenas: UNBELIEVABLE!

Adrian Riley: What the hell is wrong with this guy?

Odinsson smiles, and thunders forward. RAGNAROK! Hayes drops limp.

Chris Arenas: That's got to be it! What a sickening blow!

ONE... Nothing. TWO! Nothing. THREE! A twitch. Half a roll.

Adrian Riley: You've got to be kidding me!

Chris Arenas: Odinsson can't believe it!

The giant looks confused. By FIVE, Hayes is sitting up, and Odinsson is in total shock. He drops down to the arena floor and begins scurrying under the ring. He pulls out a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire and throws it into the ring. The referee has reached EIGHT, and Hayes is almost back up. At NINE, Hayes hits his feet as Odinsson is unwrapping the barbed wire from the bat, and wrapping it around his fist instead.

Chris Arenas: Dear god no...

Adrian Riley: This is too far...

Chris Arenas: Why won't Hayes just stay down?!

Odinsson's fist is covered in his own blood, the barbed wire digging into his flesh, but he doesn't flinch. RAGNAROK! Odinsson screams in pain as Hayes falls flat again, even more blood streaming from right across his face. The mat begins to stain with the blood, and everyone in the arena is in shocked silence. The referee, reluctantly, begins to count.

ONE! Nothing.
TWO! Nothing.
THREE! Nothing.
FOUR! Nothing.
FIVE! A stir.
SIX! Hayes, gargling on blood in his mouth, sits up.
SEVEN! Hayes grabs the ropes.

Chris Arenas: Oh come on, please, please, just stay down.

EIGHT! Hayes is leaning on the ropes, the referree still counting as he hasn't reached his own feet yet.

Adrian Riley: This is unbelievable. No one expected Eddie Hayes to win tonight, but the beating he's taken... and he's still going!

NINE! Hayes lets go of the ropes and turns, on one foot, stumbling forward. He looks up in Odinsson's face, shock and awe, and collapses forward, out cold. Blood drips on Odinsson's shoes.

TEN!!!

The referee calls for the bell.

Adrian Riley: He did it! Odinsson put down the little man, and made a statement doing it.

Chris Arenas: Have you ever seen someone take a beating like that? A steel pipe, Guide of Souls, Odin's Spear through a table, Ragnarok and a barbed-wire fisted Ragnarok, and he was so close to coming back for more. It seemed his head just gave out on him in the end. He hasn't moved.

Odinsson still stands tall in the ring but doesn't look like celebrated. The ring mat is a mosaic of blood, Hayes lying in a pool as more drips from Odinsson's hand. He unwraps the barbed wire, turns, and just leaves as "Wolf Blood" plays briefly, but cuts as paramedics rush down the entrance ramp with a stretcher. Titan follows with them, and just eyes Odinsson angrily as he walks past, more concerned with Eddie's wellbeing than getting revenge.

The paramedics help Hayes onto the stretcher and roll him out of the arena to applause from the audience, but it appears he has not regained consciousness. Titan is right by his side as the group disappears behind the curtain.
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2014, 11:33:37 pm »

{The camera opens back up in the ring as Licious is standing front and center. He has a microphone in his hand as well as a few pieces of paper. The camera shows about 20 security guards standing at ringside looking at the entrance way to ensure nobody interferes. Licious looks around at the crowd with that smirk as they just boo him loudly.}

Licious: "What do you fans think about Eternal Glory so far? It has been one hell of a show, and I for one am excited that this night is not over just yet. What I have here in my hand is the official documentation that completely bans the Hall of Fame from MY company. It was faxed over to me this morning, the boys in the back, and the ones that used to be in the back, they all need to realize that it is a new time and a new place here now. This is my company! Whatever I say goes and you fans can boo me all you want because at the end of they day I am the one running this place, not you! Over the past couple of weeks I have been so sick and tired of hearing about the Hall of Famers and about who used to wrestle here. Most importantly, I am so sick of and tired of hearing about that cancer Slipshod, he was the one who started this! He was the one who made this all go down the way it has but yet, you fans are so stupid you sit back and you cheer for a man who doesnt even work here anymore! You cheer for him and you boo me, yeah that makes alot of sense. None of that matters now, because I have security here ensuring that your precious Slipshod does not try to come here. I have a whole army of security outside and in the hallways, Slipshod is nowhere to be found!"

Chris Arenas: "What about Licious having Odinnsson cost Slipshod the match?"

Adrian Riley: "Licious is a smart man Chris, Slipshod was fired, he does not work here, plain and simple."

Licious: "One thing is for sure, I called up 4 of WWG past big names to come here tonight and stand up there on that stage just so they can see me sign this piece of paper ensuring them that their names will no longer mean anything in this company ever again! So, lets go ahead and bring WWG's former past out here so they can be erased from the history books!"

{The camera pans over to the stage and out comes Adam Starr. Adam walks out through the curtain as the crowd erupts in a huge cheer. Adam raises his arms and then looks at the ring and shakes his head. Then, right behind him Spencer Clark comes racing out and taunts the crowd as the crowd cheers even louder.}

Chris Arenas: "Its Adam Starr and Spencer Clark!"

{Jason Richardson then walks through the curtain and stands next to Adam Starr and Spencer Clark as Jason just shakes his head in disgust.}

Licious: "Whats the matter old timers? You guys dont come out here and try to make this about you, these fans may be cheering but after im done signing these papers the WWG technically wont even know who the hell you are anymore!"

{Just then, out walks Scott Carr and the crowd goes wild! Carr stands at the top of the stage and raises his arms, the crowd starts chanting his name as Licious looks furious. Carr cant stand the sight of Licious so he starts to walk down the ramp but stops.}

Licious: "I dont think so big man! You all are supposed to stay up there so you can watch me sign these papers and one more step your ass is grass! You four were invited here tonight so you can witness history, the history of me single handedly making the entire WWG Universe forget all about you and others like you! Its just a shame little Slipshod couldnt be here to witness this with you all. Without further adoe, allow me to sign this and make your names be gone forever!"

{Licious has a big smile on his face as he pulls out a pin. The Hall of Famers are getting so mad and riled up they had enough, they start walking down the ramp to stop Licious.}

Licious: "Security! Stop them!"

{All 20 security guards rush up the ramp and hold back the 4 Hall of Famers. Scott Carr starts a fight and the rest turns into a straight out brawl!}

Chris Arenas: "The Hall of Famers are fighting the security!"

Adrian Riley: "Theres too many of them, theyll never make it to the ring before Licious signs the paper!"

{Licious is about to sign the paper when the crowd gets even louder. The camera then shows Slipshod racing through the crowd as he hops the guard rail. He slides in behind Licious but Licious doesnt see him. Slipshod then hits Licious with the Defect as Licious falls holding his back. The crowd is chanting "This is Awesome!" as Slipshod kneels down and starts punching Licious in the face over and over again.}

Chris Arenas: "Slipshod is here! And Licious is on dream street!"

{Slipshod then stomps on Licious a few times but the security is too peroccupied with the hall of famers. A group of security turns around and starts to head to the ring but Slipshod dive bombs over the top rope and takes them all out. Slipshod then sees the security overwhelming the hall of famers as Scott Carr as over to the far left of the stage throwing bodies off left and right. Slipshod then reaches under the ring and pulls out a baseball bat. Slipshod then runs up the ramp and nails the remaining security with it! After the smoke is cleared and all the guards are down, Slipshod motions for them to come to the ring. All 5 men walk to the ring, Slipshod slides in as Adam and Spencer jump in and Jason climbs in. Scott Carr steps over the top rope. Licious then starts getting to his feet and looks around, he is surrounded by 5 of WWGs best. Licious looks around and starts to panic. Slipshod grabs a microphone as Licious is looking around.}

Slipshod: "Whats the matter big time? Are you just a little bit scared? Maybe out of your element? Wheres all that big talk you been talking over the past few weeks? Let me tell you something Licious and I want you to hear me loud and clear, we can simply just beat the hell out of you where you stand and leave you in a pool of your own blood but you know something, we all know that you are just going to recover and sign that paper anyway. So heres what I was thinking, you and me in another match I dont care how and I dont care when but we add a few stipulations, if you win, you get your wish and the Hall of Fame is completely gone. Not only that, but I will leave the WWG forever. If I win, I get resigned with a lifetime deal stating that I can wrestle whenever I want and wherever I want, not only that but the time I take off I get paid for it. That and the Hall of Fame stays where its at and these guys continue to collect royalties! So what do you say Licious you little punk, are you going to man up or are you just going to shut the **** up and get beat the **** down?!"

{Licious stands there and looks around as the guys are closing in. Licious then gets an angry expression and snatches the microphone.}

Licious: "You want me again?! You want this to happen Slipshod?! You really want to have it all go away like this huh?! Well the answer is yes you sorry son of a ****! When I beat you, and I will, but when I beat you, I dont ever wanna see you again and you pieces of trash will never step foot in my company again!"

Slipshod: "Fair enough, so as far as this little document goes."

{Slipshod grabs it and rips it up.}

Slipshod: "You wont be needing that because when I beat you, you are going to learn the meaning of respect. Until then, these guys are just going to have to give you a taste of what you will be getting come our match."

{Licious sees them closing in and Licious spears Adam Starr out of nowhere but is quickly dropkicked in the head by Spencer Clark. Jason Richardson then picks Licious up and throws him to Carr as Scott Carr hits a huge Carr Bomb! Licious lays in the middle of the ring as Slipshod claps Carrs hand. All 5 men then jump out of the ring and jump over the barricade as the ring is bombarded with 20+ more security guards. Slipshod leads the group through the crowd as they are going nuts.}
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2014, 11:35:11 pm »

Hell In A Cell
Thaddeus Rains vs Spider

Matt Thomas: The following contest is a Hell In A Cell match!

The Cell begins to lower to the ground as...

(I came to play) *The lights dim down*
I came to play
There's a price to pay
Time for you to get down on your knees and pray
(I came to pay)

Blares over the PA system and Thaddeus Rains comes from behind the curtain too a hurge rumble of cheers from the WWG Universe.  He has a lable-less beer in one hand as well as a lit cigarette in his mouth. He takes one last drag the drops the cigarette on the stage, steps it out then takes a gulp of his beer  then takes a few steps forward and raises his hands as fire shoots up from behind him. Then begins heading down to the ring.

...Don't think that you can know me
Don't try and play that game

Matt Thomas: On his way to the ring

Every day that I get better
I watch as you can worse

Matt Thomas: From Dublin Ireland weighing 245 pounds...

My script is too the letter
And I'll write your final verse...

Matt Thomas: Thaddeus Rains!

...I am here to stay (well I'm here to stay)
And I have come to play
(I came to play)
I came to play
There's a price to pay

He walks up the steel steps stepping into the ring. Thaddeus goes to the corner and climbs to the top rope and raises his hand into the air then gets down and walks to the middle of the ring awaiting for the match to begin.

The cell continues to lower and is almost to the floor when Thaddeus; music fades out.

Matt Thomas: And his opponent

This guy is a bulldozer with a wrecking ball attached!
He'll leave a ring around your eyes and tread marks on your back He's an animal. He's hungry! You ain't been hungry, since "Supreme Clientele"

The auxiliary lights illuminate the arena while purple spotlights pan across the crowd, the ramp, stage, and ring.

Remember what you first told me when I took ya in You wanted to be a fighter (Yeah!) You wanted to be a killer (New York Stand Up) You wanted to be the Champ! (Got your boy in the booth nigga)

"Godzilla bank rolls
Stones from stilion
Yo I ain't got it all
That means I'm barely home
Trailblazers stay ballin
Revenge is my arts like crafty darts
While y'all stuck on laffy taffy
Wonderin how y'all niggas get past me
I've been doin this before Nas dropped the nasty
My wallos I did 'em up
Them bricks I send 'em up
My raps y'all but 'em up
For that now stick 'em up

Spider shoots out from behind the curtain to a huge chorous of cheers. He smiles as the electricity from the crowd runs through him.

Matt Thomas: On his way to the ring.

Ten Four good buddy Tone got is money up
Worth millions still back your **** lookin bummy what

He runs to one edge of the stage pointing at various crowd signs and shouting inaudible things.

Ya'll staring at the angel of death
Liar liar pants on fire You burning up like David Koresh

Then runs to the other side and slaps his chest a few times once again pointing at various fans and signs.

This is architect music
Verbal street opera pop a 'tec man fully got the projects booming indeed
I ran through the tunnel
Terrorize speed
That's when I was still in the jungle slangin that D

He then stands at the edge of the ramp electricity like pyro runs down the sides of the ramp then circle around the ring, run back up the ramp run around the WWG-A-Tron, then explode in a shower of sparks that fall behind Spider. As the voice over bridge plays Spider makes his way down the ramp slapping hands with as many fans as he can on his way to the ring.

Matt Thomas: From Toronto Ontario, weighing in at 235 pounds; Spider!

When he finally gets to the bottom of the ramp he looks over the crowd for a moment before walking to the cell door.

Who want to battle the Don?
I'm James Bond in the Octagon with two razors

He steps inside and slams it shut while a referee on the outside of the ring chain and pad locks it closed.

Bet cha'all didn't know I had a fake arm
I lost it, wild and raw before rap, I was gettin' it on

He makes his way in the ring and to the far corner. Spider slows himself to an almost pause hunched over a little with a hand placed on the top turnbuckle as he soaks in all the electricity in the arena.

Took a fat nigga out in like 40secs
My gun get hard wit a 45 still erects and eagle on
Kangol hat slanted coconut bounce to Morocco
Guerilla medallions like Flavor Flav clock yo

Spider than straightens himself slaps the sides of his fists together and shoots out a crucifix pose.

Arenas: A year in the making and four months of back and forth and finally we're going to see two perennial WWG hall of famers square off in a Hell In A Cell match

Riley: There isn't much more to be said or be done between these two men that hasn't already been done and said.

Arenas: This match is about more than just bragging rights it's about respect.

Riley: They've both said it. Both men feel disrespected by one another they may have different reasons but the underlying theme is the same. For Spider it's about the pride and respect for himself and for the WWG Hall of Fame. While for Thaddeus it's about his pride and respect as a hall of fame veteran, wherein the last time Spider spoke he disregarded and down played Rains' career as a whole.

The bell rings and immediately Spider is closing in with his hands held high.

Arenas: Spider is looking to make this a fight.

Thaddeus decides to meet him in the middle of the ring.

Riley: And Thaddeus isn't backing down but the smart money always goes on Spider when you try to exchange hands with him.

Thaddeus tried for a right hand that's easily parried by Spider then throws a left right cross to both Thaddeus shoulders. Thaddeus backs up a little as Spider inches in to close the distance.

Arenas: We've seen this game plan before, The more he works those arms the more he saps Rains's power from him.

Thaddeus tries for a kick but this time has his foot caught and Spider sends him to the mat with a back leg sweep, then stomps on his right shoulder before Thaddeus can move out of the way.

Arenas: And centering his attack on that shoulder.

Riley: That's wrestling 101 Chris, pick a body part and work it over.

Spider retreats to a neutral corner as Thaddeus eyes him while slowly getting to his feet. Spider doesn't switch from his boxing stance and waits for Thaddeus to get up before closing the distance again. Thaddeus comes at Spider with more aggression this time as the throws a flurry of punches to Spider's head he leans back then hops back to create a little distance Rains is quick to close the gap only to get another left and right cross to his shoulders. Rains takes a step back then runs at Spider who has him scouted and sends Rains down with a drop toe hold.  Rains gets up as quickly as he comes and runs at Spider again. Spider lifts him and drifts back dropping Rains with a snake eyes off the top turnbuckle. Rains stays on his feet but seems dazed as hes still face first in the turnbuckle.

Arenas: Spider is having his way with rains here in the early goings of the match.

Riley: Both of these men are hall of famers this match can turn on a dime,don't coung Thaddeus out yet.

Arenas: Believe me Adrian I'm not counting anyone out. Thaddeus is just having trouble getting out of the blocks.

Spider backs up and hits Rains with a Stinger splash. Rains stumbles out of the corner before throwing a wild right hay maker which connects with Spider's cheek sending him down and cutting him in the process.

Arenas: And a wild punch from Rains sends Spider to the canvas.

Riley: Just what I was talking about.

Rains stumbles around but eventually falls as well.

Arenas: Now both men are down.

Riley: Looks like Rains was stunned from the quick offense of Spider.

Spider is momentarily dazed and his eyes are slightly glazed as he took all of that punch. He covers his face with one hand before touching his cheek then looking back at his fingers realizes he's bleeding. He looks over at Thaddeus who is getting back to his feet still slightly dazed as his back is to Spider. Spider runs at him slides in front then lifts him by his legs again this time drifting forward and guillotining Rains off the top rope.

Riley: Looks like the sight of his own blood made him angry.

Spider is quickly back to his feet and steps over the downed Rains who is holding his throat and springboards off the ropes with a 180 splash but Rains has the wherewithal to roll out of the way.

Arenas: Rains saves himself there now lets see if he can capitalize.

Rains stalks Spider from behind and when he gets vertical Rains dives forward and hits him in the back of the knee with a chop block. Spider's leg buckles as he falls to a knee Rains is quickly back to his feet moves in front of Spider and plants him with a snap DDT. Then lifts Spider's leg high in the air and drives Spider's knee into the canvas.

Arenas: Rains seems to be focusing his attack on Spider's knee.

Riley: And the tables have shifted, this is exactly what I was talking about Chris. We've got two of the best in WWG history in the ring right now. There is no doubt that this match will be spectacular.

Spider rolls on to his back gripping his knee and then is met with an elbow to the bridge of the nose from Rains. Rains drops down for the cover 1.. Spider kicks out. Rains wastes no time bringing Spider back to his feet and backing him into a corner before going to work on Spider with repeated right hands to the face.

Arenas: Nothing systematic or strategic there, he's just pumelling a man. Get in there ref; stop this!

Riley: It's a Hell In A Cell Chris, the refs only job tonight is to count the fall.

Spider crumples to the mat and rolls out of the ring. Thaddeus is right behind him and picks up and drives his head into the ring post. Then brings him over to the cell and rakes his face in the chain linked fence.

Arenas: Now he's using the cage as a weapon and that cut on Spider's cheek is opened even wider now with blood running down his face.

Riley: Your entire environment is a weapon, we're watching two ring generals at work.

Arenas: Yea, but if things stay this way it may be a long painful night for Spider.

Thaddeus right hand is covered in Spider's blood as the cut has been opened a lot more from this current onslaught. Thaddeus brings Spider to his feet then pushes him an arms length away and Irish whips him into the steel post. Spider's head bashes off and he sprawls to the floor.

Arenas: That was a sickening thud as his head bounced off the steel ring post.

Riley: Looks like he's been busted open too.

Rains walks over to Spider and picks him up by the back of his head realizing he's also bleeding from his forehead. Rains laughs for a moment before lifting his elbow up high and driving it three times into the gash on Spider's forehead then releases him and Spider falls to the floor again. Rains forces Spider to his feet leans him over the apron then unloads a few left hands to Spider's kidney before entering the ring,s printing at the opposite end of the ropes and coming back with a baseball slide which sends Spider bouncing off of the cell and back to the floor.

Spider looks like he's about to crawl under the mat when he's met with a double stomp from Rains descending off the apron.

Arenas: Was he trying to retreat there or hide, looks like Spider was headed under the ring.

Riley: Your guess is as good as mine on that one Chris.

He finally picks Spider up and forces him back into the ring. Thaddeus slides in and then pulls Spider to the center of the ring. He spits in his face before climbing the ropes and coming off with a picture perfect Sexual Sensation.

Arenas: He hit him with it; Sexual Sensation! This match could be over right here!

1...2... Spider barely shoots a shoulder off the canvas.

Riley: That was a long two count and Thaddeus looks to be in complete control of this match.

Rains lifts Spider's head and drives an elbow to the gash, and does it again and again. 4 times in total then pins again 1...2... again a shoulder shoots off the canvas.

Arenas: And Rains punishing Spider and opening that cut on his forehead even more.

Riley: And there is another long two count. I'd hate to admit it Chris but you may be right this match may be coming to a pretty early close.

Thaddeus goes and starts to force Spider to a vertical base. In one motion Spider flings his hands up forcing Rains' hands off then follows with a Smash before falling to the mat. Thaddeus takes it clean and his head flies back before he falls to the canvas.

Arenas: There's those lethal hands coming into play once again.

Riley: Rains' took that punch clean, and all it takes is one clean punch to knock a man out.

Arenas: Now both men are down and senior official Nate Novak's count begins.

both men start to stir but just slightly.

Spider is on all fours Rains looks like he's starting to come to.

Arenas: Spider's up but I don't think he knows where he is.

Riley: I'm surprised he can see anything with blood still streaming down his face.

10!

Arenas: Wait what! That's it, this ones over.

Riley: Spider knocked out Rain and neither men was going to make it back to their feet.

The ref is about to call for the bell when Spider grabs him around the waist.

Arenas: Wait what's going on here what's Spider doing?

It's not audible but the camera gets a good shot at Spider's face and he can be seen saying: You're not stopping this match.

Riley: I think he just told the ref not to stop the match.

Spider uses the ref to pull himself to a vertical base while the ref is saying to Spider he has to stop the match and looks like he's going to ring the bell. Spider yanks the ref back towards him and with blood dripping from his chin repeats: "You're not stopping this match."

Arenas: I think you're right, Ryans looks like he wants to but Spider's not letting him. He better be careful putting his hands on a WWG official.

The ref removes Spider's hands from him and turns towards the time keeper once again before he's spun around by Spider who lays the ref out with a Smash.

Arenas: He just hit Nate Novak with a Smash!

He screams at the unconscious ref and his entire upper body muscles flex.

Riley: He's not moving at all, looks like he's out too. Spider said this wasn't going to end until he ended it and if that means added casualties to this war so be it.

Arenas: Acceptable loss partner?

Riley: Acceptable loss Chris.

Spider then turns into an Irish Layout attempt but Spider somehow is able to throw Thaddeus off of him evading the attack.

Arenas: Spider seemingly having eyes in the back of his head.

Rains is getting back to his feet while Spider seemingly drags himself over to Rains and as he gets vertical takes a Liver Blow but before he can fall Spider get's a burst of adrenalin then lifts and rushes Rains to the corner then hits him with another Liver blow. Rains cries out as his body contorts to the side. Rains loses all power in his legs but Spider holds him up, then weaves left again and hits a third Liver blow. Rains doubles over and falls holding his side.

Arenas: Three devastating Liver Blows. That can cause a lot of internal damage.

Riley: Spider was known to have ruptured a mans liver with that punch as well as cracked and broken ribs; there's no guess as to why that was one of his knockout punches. Dempsey had The Dempsey Roll, Sugar Ray had the wind up punch, Spider has the Smash and the Liver Blow.

Arenas: Those shots could effect him for the rest of the match.

Riley: They most likely will Chris. When his abdominal muscles flex for anything he's going to feel the effects of those Liver Blows, trust me.

Spider drags the dead weight of Rains off of the mat and lifts him sitting on the top turnbuckle. He then takes few steps back and runs towards Thaddeus who while gasping for air somehow forces a leg out and kicks Spider in the face. Rains struggles to try and stand on the top but Spider get's back to his feet steps up to the top and throws Rains off the top rope with an arm drag. Spider struggles back to his feet and ascend to the top rope himself. before he even gets to the top the crowd starts chanting E.G.

Arenas: We could see it here...

Spider grimaces as he wipes his face down then looks at the blood in his hand. He then grits his teeth and flies off the top rope with an Eddie Guerrero-esque Frog Splash.

Riley: E.G! But he can't capitalize Nate Novak is still out.

Spider rolls off of Thaddeus gripping his ribs. He looks over at the ref who still isn't moving at all. Rains is still gripping his side as Spider is slowly getting back to his feet. He tries to bring Rains to a vertical base but Rains pushes him off with a free hand the other covering his side where his liver would be.

Riley: This is what I was saying earlier Chris. The liver blows the fall from the E.G, all causing more and more stress damage to the liver and side of Thaddeus Rain.

Spider follows with a dropkick to the face. He tries to pick up Rains again, this time a low blow stops Spider dead and he doubles over holding himself.

Arenas: A low blow! That's despicable.

Riley: It was effect in stopping Spider's offence that's for sure.

Rains pulls himself away from Spider towards the ropes. He tries to use the ropes to help him up as Spider recovers from the low blow. He catches sight of Rains and runs at him but Rains counters with a back body drop which sends Spider over the top rope and free falling to the padded concrete outside the ring.

Arenas: Th... that's just thin padding out there. Did you see the height Rains got on that!?

Riley: Looked like he was about ten feet in the air and just free fell to ring side.

Arenas; The ref isn't even up to see if Spider's alright. Why haven't they sent another one down.

Riley: Spider already knocked out one ref you think another wants to step into this ring. If you're so concerned Chris why don't you get in there?

Arenas: I'm perfectly comfortable right here calling this match, Adrian.

Rains moans and falls back on all fours. The ref finally begins to stir. Rains rolls out the ring behind Spider as Spider slowly gets vertical Rains closes in and hits him with an inverted DDT. He struggles to pick Spider up and roll him into the ring. Rains grips his side there after with a grimace of pain covering his face before he slides in behind Spider.

Arenas: Spider has been busted open. Everything Rains does seems to constantly effect that lower rib area. Both men are definitely worse for wear.

Riley: A few minutes ago this match was on the verge of being over. Already both men seem to be running out of gas, they're not looking to win a match. This is what happens when personal feelings come into play in this business, it goes from winning a match to seriously hurting your opponent.

The ref is sitting in a corner still trying to regain his bearings. Thaddeus still favoring his ribs brings Spider up and then knees him a few times in the gut before putting Spider's head between his legs Rains wraps his arms around Spider's waist and tries to bring him up but moans loudly and loses his footing before he could even really get Spider off the ground. Spider escapes from his legs then lifts Rains and drops him with a Tangled Web.

Arenas: The Tangled Web but Spider can't capitalize. Again both men are down, and Novak is back on his feet and is about to begin another count.

Spider starts turning towards Rains.

He crawls towards him and flings an arm over his chest. The ref drops down to make the count 1... ... 2... ... 3NO! Rains shoots an arm off the canvas and rolls onto his stomach.

Arenas: Thaddeus with the resilience to kick out of that one.

Riley: But it looks like that was all Novak had, I think he's out again.

The ref stays down as it seemed to take everything out of him to make the count. Spider's bleeding has slowed down but hasn't stopped. Both men slowly get to their feet. Spider goes on the offense raising his fists again and throwing a flurry of jabs and crosses. Rains evades a few before taking some shots to the face but forces in a thumb to the eye of Spider.

Arenas: Again Rains with underhanded tactics.

Riley: It's not cheating if you don't get caught and there is no disqualification in this match anyway.

Arenas: So are you condoning these actions partner?

Riley: Whatever it takes to win Chris.

He than grabs Spider by the back of the head and hits a running face buster. Rains forces himself up as quickly as he can bounces off the ropes and drops a leg on Spiders neck. He pins.

Arenas: He's pinning but there's no count.

Riley: I told you, Nate Novak is unconscious.

The crowd chants to 4 before Rains realizes the ref isn't counting. Rains gets off Spider and over to the ref and picks him off the canvas again the camera zooms in to catch him say: "Where was my count!?" Before the ref could explain himself seeing as his eyes are still glazed over Rains sends him back to the canvas with an Irish Layout. He grips his side again after landing the Irish Layout.

Riley: And Novak goes down again.

But fights back to his feet as Spider struggles to stand. Rains charges at Spider and takes him down with a clothesline, he then picks up Spider and pushes him an arm lengths away and brings him back for a short-arm clothesline, Spider on instinct alone ducks under the right hand goes behind and locks the waist then grunts loudly as he lifts Rains into a German suplex, grunting and rolling into a second and then a third. As Spider lands the third he crosses his arms over his chest and kicks at the mat trying to fight through the pain, as does Thaddeus Rains as he holds his side.

Arenas: Spider counters but both men are in pain and with no referee there's not telling when or how this one will end.

Rains rolls out of the ring and soon after Spider rolls out in a different direction. Spider is the first between the two standing with a hand covering his chest and blood stained face as he stands he raises his platinum headed sledge hammer Betsy much to the adulation of the crowd.

Riley: It's Betsy! Spider has Betsy in hand. You think that's what he was reaching for earlier.

Arenas: That would make sense at this point.

Spider uses Betsy as a mock cane as he turns the corner of the ring to see no Thaddeus Rains.

Arenas: But there's no Rains.

Riley: Not in front of Spider, but here he comes.

Spider stands puzzled for a second then turns into a charging Thaddeus Rains who picks Spider off his feet and drives him through the cage to the announce area with a spear.

Arenas: He just.. Oh sh!!!

Both men and a side of the cell crash into Matt Thomas, the time keeper Mitch Griff, and Chris Arenas. A this is awesome chant consumes the arena as both men are down from that.

Riley: Chris! Chris are you ok!? Arenas is down. Thaddeus Rains just took out the entire ringside area... except me! And the crowd is showing their appreciation.

As the chant dies down both men begin to stir as Riley helps Arenas to regain his composure to continue calling this match.

Riley: Chris you ok?

Arenas: That's what happens when it's a live show Adrian, anything can happen, I'm just glad I didn't take the worst of that.

Rains is first to his feet but doesn't give Spider a chance to stay vertical long as he elbows him in the the forehead several more times reopening the wound that by this time had stopped bleeding for the most part. Then drags him to the cage again raking his face back and forth and reopening the wound on his cheek as well.

Arenas: Again Rains attacks the open wounds and causes the blood to continue flowing down Spider's face.

Rains pulls apart the announce table then drags Spider in front of it and sets him up in powerbomb position again. Riley and Arenas get off their chairs and back up.

Arenas: No don't do this Thaddeus don't do it! Not this way!

The crowd erupts as they know what's coming. Rains looks Arenas in his eyes hearing his pleas for Spider, fights through the pain, and hoists Spider up then throws him through the table which implodes on impact. Thaddeus stumbles back into the cell and takes a few moments to catch his breath.

Arenas: Dammit I think he broke him in half.

Riley: The table is shattered and Spider is covered in the remains. And look Novak is back up, it looks like this match may be coming to a close after all. I don't know how anyone could go on after that.

He then grabs Spider in a front face lock type of position dragging him towards ringside. Spider is able to get a his left hand on Betsy as he dropped her as he got speared; pulls back and as hard as he can, and hits Rains in the liver with Betsy. Rain doubles over and cries out gripping his right side.

Riley: Betsy to the Liver!

Arenas: How is Spider even conscious at this point!?

Riley: That's that will and determination he talks about.

Spider musters everything he's got to muscle Rains back into the ring. Spider slides in after him and mulls Rains over onto his back then with his back on him dragging up a leg as a weak attempt at a hook and a cover.

Arenas: He can barely hook the leg, Novak drops down for the count.

1... ... 2... ... 3NO! Thaddeus Rains again gets a shoulder off the canvas.

Arenas: What!?  He kicked out, I can't believe Thaddeus Rains kicked out of that.

Spider slowly exits the ring, grabs and slides in Betsy then re-enters the ring. Spider picks up Betsy and uses her like a crutch to get back to a vertical base.

Arenas: Looks like he's trying to end this one with Betsy.

Riley: May not just end the match may end his career.

Arenas: No Spider, not this way! Not this way!

Spider makes his way over to Rains with Betsy in hand; Rains shoots off the canvas and lays Spider out with an Irish Layout.

Arenas: Rains with a counter, on instinct alone! And for the third time in this match both men are down.

Riley: We've got movement here Chris. Thaddeus looks like he's heading for Spider.

Arenas: Looks like it's taking everything out of him.

Riley: This could be the longest couple of feet he's covered in his life.

It takes near everything he's got to crawl to Spider and force him onto his back. Rains throws an arm over Spider 1...2...3NO!!! Spider throws up an arm and breaks the count.

Arenas: Spider gets a shoulder off the canvas! The resiliency of these men is near super human.

Both men use one another as a crutch as they force themselves to a vertical base.

Riley: They can barely stand under their own power I'm not too sure how much longer this can go on.

Spider pushes Thaddeus back and then comes in with a right hand but Thaddeus hits Spider first which causes him to stumble back.

Arenas: Big right hand from Thaddeus Rains, I'm not sure how Spider is still standing after that.

Spider comes in again and this time hits Rains with a big right that sends him stumbling back.

Arenas: Spider answers back with a right of his own, this is turning into a slug fest.

Spider hunches over barely able to stand.

Riley: This is what it's come down to, their gonna hit each other until one falls and can't get back up.

Rains comes back with a second right hand and Spider falls to a knee

Arenas: Another right hand from Rains and it looks like Spider is on his last legs if he takes one more of those his night could be over.

Spider gets up and lays into Thaddeus with a right of his own.

Riley: Return to sender!

Spider drops to a knee again as Rains stumbles back.

Arenas: This is just basic brutality now. Looks like Thaddeus is pulling back for another right, if he connects with this I think this match will be over.

Rains takes a step then shuffles forward with his right hand ready when Spider swoops up Betsy and more-so collapses as Betsy connects with Thaddeus Rains' skull. Rains is busted open and lays motionless on the mat.

Arenas: Spider just hit him with Betsy! Thaddeus Rains took a shot from Betsy straight to the skull and he's down! He's busted wide open! Pin him Spider!

Spider slides Betsy out of the ring before crawling to the nearest turnbuckle.

Arenas: No the other direction, where's he going?

Riley: He's gonna end this match once and for all I think we know what he's going for.

He makes his ascent to the top rope.

Arenas: He's looking for the Black Widow, if he hits this, this match is as good as over.

Then leaps off with a perfect Black Widow on Thaddeus Rains. Spider grips his torso writhing in pain, still is able to collect himself enough to make the pin. The crowd chants as Nate Novak makes the count 1...2...3!

Spider rolls of of Thaddeus and stays down on the mat crossing his arms over his chest. Novak doesn't check on either men he just walks out of the cage.

Matt Thomas: Here is your winner; Spider!

Arenas: Those two men gave it their all in undoubtedly the most brutal match since WWG's relaunch.

Riley: They brought it all and left it in the ring.

Arenas: That was a great match and we're still not done here tonight, there's still the main event to go.

Riley: There's certain things you don't do, you don't go to bat after Babe Ruth, you don't go singing after Michael Jackson... you don't follow a hell in a cell match against two hall of famers. There's just certain things you don't do.

Spider rolls out of the ring with Betsy in hand. He leans Betsy by the ring and reaches under the ring again.

Arenas: What's he doing here partner the match is done?

Spider pulls out a cooler and reaches inside takes out two beers and the crowd erupts in cheers as he holds them for the crowd to see.

Arenas: Are my eyes deceiving me?

Riley: Not unless mine are too, because I see Spider with two beers.

He rolls back into the ring and places one on the coming to Thaddeus Rains opens the other and takes a swig as the crowd cheers to show their approval.

Arenas: I think that's his way of saying Thaddeus earned his respect.

Spider walks down the ring steps and as he gets to the hole left in the cell, grabs Betsy and flings her over his shoulder. He then trudges up the ramp as Thaddeus comes to and finds a beer beside him.
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2014, 12:00:33 am »

The camera follows Spider backstage as he makes the long journey to his locker room. Spider walks down the hallway and he comes to several other hall of famers. Standing there clapping Spider is Adam Starr, Spencer Clark, Jason Richardson. Spider shakes there hand and comes to the end where Scott Carr is standing. Carr walks in front of Spider.

Scott Carr
I know we have had our differences in the past but what you and Thaddeus just did out there tonight was showed the world what us hall of famers can do. You and Thaddeus showed Licious that the Hall of Fame belongs in this business and no matter what he tries to do that he won't succeed in the end. We all know that you wanted to be out there tonight giving it to Licious, but he kept you away from that, but I hope you had your eyes glued to that screen because he got what was coming and the best part is there's more where that came from.

Spider looks straight into the eyes of Scott Carr, as he leans over him.

Spider
It's good to know the Hall of Fame isn't going anywhere. Thankyou. Thankyou all.

Spider then steps aside and continues walking. We can then hear the voice of Carr.

Scott Carr
Again, great match out there....maybe one day it can be us.

The camera is on Spider so we can see the front of him, Spider stops as soon as he hears Carr and at the conclusion a smile just comes across his face and he continues walking.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2014, 12:14:29 am »

Main Event Steel Cage Match WWG World Heavyweight Championship
Wretched Nobody with Grace Brutal vs Christian(c)

Matt Thomas: Ladies and Gentlemen, ARE YOU READY FOR THE MAIN EVENT!?

The crowd roar wildly.

Matt Thomas: This is a Cage Match!  No disqualification, No count outs and participants may Only win by Pin or Submission!  Introducing first...

Burn in my light hits The PA:

Matt Thomas: On his way to the ring...

Christian saunters out from behind the curtain wearing a robe over his ring gear.

Matt Thomas: From: Tampa Bay Florida. He is the current World-Carnage Heavyweight Champion

He stands at the Edge of the of the ramp and slowly raises his arms as gold pyro showers behind him.

Matt Thomas: Christian!

After a few moments he continues his way down to the ring. He walks up the ring steps and heads to the opposite corner. Then stands on the middle turnbuckle and raises his arms once again basking in his own glory. He steps down and passes the robe to a ring hand and awaits his opponent.

The music hits and Rayven comes skipping out onto the stage amidst violet and white strobing lights.  She pauses a moment to glance around at all of the disapproving fans.  She shrugs and smiles in spite of it as she skips her way to the ring.  She makes her way to the ring and sits on the mat, pulling a flower out of a pocket and slowly picking away the petals as she awaits Christian's opponent.

A woman walks out to center stage wearing a black dress with long sleeves and a funeral veil.  Deep rumbling sounds run through the arena as she begins to sing.

Oh, Death, оh Death, oh Death,
Won't you spare me over til another year

Throughout the cold arena air the lights everywhere else besides the singer and the center of the entrance way grow more and more dim - from behind the curtain someone appears and we see the silhouette of a small woman.

But what is this, that I cant see
with ice cold hands taking hold of me.
When God is gone and the Devil takes hold,
who will have mercy on your soul

A massive figure dressed in a long black robe and holding a scythe, The Wretched Nobody is dressed as Death himself.

Oh, Death, оh Death, oh Death,

Matt Thomas : Ladies and Gentlemen!  Being guided down the aisle by the lovely and macabre Morose Rose herself, Grace Brutal… This Dark Star hails from The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts and at Six Foot Eleven inches tall – at Three Hundred and Forty Four Pounds he is… THE WRETCHED NOBODY!

No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold
Nothing satisfies me but your soul

With a slow gait the pair make their way towards the ring like a funeral procession.  We see Christian in the ring shaking his head at their entrance.  Although eerie the singer's voice is soft and beautiful.

Oh, Death,
Well I am Death, none can excel,
I'll open the door to heaven or hell.

Grace stops at ringside and Nobody lowers his hood and drops his robe, he puts the robe across Grace's arms and still it's so large it dives to the floor.  Grace steps back away from ring, holding onto Wretch’s robe with hung head, with no guidance from Grace - Wretch makes his way up the stairs and into the ring.

Oh, Death, оh Death,
my name is Death.... and The End..... ďs Here...

Nobody rolls his neck and glares hard at the floor as he rocks side to side in his corner – gently tapping together the tips of his fingers seeming intent on hearing the sweet release of the bell ringing.  The cage begins lowering around the ring in preparation for the match.

Chris Arenas: As per Christian's challenge... There will be no disqualification, no count outs, no foreign object, no outside interference, one way in and no way out less pin fall or submission!

Adrien Riley: And only slightly better than a snowball's chances in Hell that Christian will make it out of this safe and sound.

The capacity WWG Crowd rises to their feet as Christian and The Wretched Nobody each stand in their corners staring at each other. The bells rings. Each man takes a step forward. Christian and The Wretched Nobody both look towards the crowd, listening to the many chants aimed at them both.  The Wretched Nobody and Christian both charge toward each other and lock up. The Wretched Nobody powers Christian forward, knocking him to the mat. The Wretched Nobody growls at Christian and whips his hair back out of his masked face. Christian gets up and goes to lock up again. The Wretched Nobody again powers Christian backward, throwing him to the mat. The Wretched Nobody taunts Christian to get back up. Christian gets up a third time and locks up with The Wretched Nobody, but this time hits an arm drag. The Wretched Nobody gets up, angry.

Chris Arenas: Nobody had better calm down, or Christian is going to beat him mentally.

Adrien Riley: Whatever.  Christian is locked in a cage with a monster of a man... winning mentally doesn't mean much if you can't ever walk again.

The Wretched Nobody charges at Christian, but Christian ducks to the side and hits a dropkick, knocking The Wretched Nobody into the turnbuckle. The Wretched Nobody turns around as Christian lays into him with a few rights. Christian wraps a handful of Wretch's hair around the bolt that holds the buckle in place and begins to hammer away mercilessly on Wretch!  With nowhere to go The Wretched Nobody blocks finally, and elbows Christian to the midsection. The Wretched Nobody throws Christian away and pulls himself free, Christian charges back in and he is thrown into the turnbuckle where Wretch begins to hit a few back elbows. The Wretched Nobody whips Christian into the opposite turnbuckle. Christian staggers back out, and The Wretched Nobody hits a clothesline, taking the champion down!  The Wretched Nobody covers.

Ref: 1.. kickout!

The Wretched Nobody puts his boot on Christian's head and grinds it in.  The Wretched Nobody holds up his hands and walks back a few steps. Christian rolls over, and The Wretched Nobody runs in and kicks him in the face! The Wretched Nobody covers again.

Ref: 1.. kickout!

The Wretched Nobody yells at the ref as he tries to end this match quickly. The Wretched Nobody picks Christian up and whips him into the ropes. The Wretched Nobody hits another clothesline, again taking the champion down.  Wretch turns his attention immediately back to Christian who executs a Nip-up and lands a Superkick so hard even Christian falls back to all fours! Christian gets to his feet as The Wretched Nobody sways and drops to his knees. Christian runs at The Wretched Nobody and hits a front dropkick to the face!   Christian picks The Wretched Nobody up by the head and shoots him into the corner. Christian runs at The Wretched Nobody and clotheslines The Wretched Nobody over the top rope to the apron.  The Wretched Nobody gets back up and goes to grab Christian's head, but Christian elbows The Wretched Nobody to the midsection and hits a headlock takedown that brings the big man over the top into the ring. Christian knees The Wretched Nobody in the back. The Wretched Nobody stands back up, as Christian is heading for higher ground! Christian ascends the turnbuckle as The Wretched Nobody stands up in the ring. The Wretched Nobody turns around as Christian jumps off, attempting his flying arm drag. The Wretched Nobody sidesteps it and hits a knee lift, putting the WWG Champion down. The Wretched Nobody covers.

Ref counts 1..2.. kickout!

The Wretched Nobody glares at the ref and covers again, hooking the leg.

Ref: 1..2.. kickout!

The Wretched Nobody again glares at the ref and gets in his face. Christian reaches up as the two men argue and grabs The Wretched Nobody, rolling him up with a schoolboy.

The Wretched Nobody is livid as the two men get up.

Chris Arenas: There's that anger again!

Adrien Riley: Why don't you give him a sensual massage if you're that worried...

The Wretched Nobody goes for a clothesline, but Christian ducks and kicks The Wretched Nobody to the back of the head with a high roundhouse. The Wretched Nobody staggers and Christian hits a bulldog. Christian covers.

Christian locks in a sleeper as The Wretched Nobody reaches out for the ropes out of habit, but that will do him no good tonight. The ref checks with The Wretched Nobody, who elbows Christian back in the head. The Wretched Nobody elbows again, then a third time, but Christian won't break the hold. The Wretched Nobody elbows one more time, then rolls over where he stands back up and drops to a knee as he whips Christian over onto the canvas!  With this display of power - Christian breaks the hold. The Wretched Nobody gets to his feet as Christian charges The Wretched Nobody. The Wretched Nobody sidesteps Christian and throws him over the ropes to the cage, Christian hits hard but Christian is able to land on the apron and turn around. The Wretched Nobody charges Christian and tries a big right, but Christian ducks and hits a shoulder block to The Wretched Nobody's midsection. Christian jumps over the ropes and hits a sunset flip and covers. The ref counts!

The Wretched Nobody rolls away to stop the momentum.  Christian won't let up - he can't let up!  He comes at The Wretched Nobody again only Wretch grabs Christian under the arms and fires him into the cage wall again!  Christian falls back inside the ring and clings to the top rope, he makes his way to the corner trying to make some space between them when from behind on the turnbuckle, he is hit with a backdrop suplex! The Wretched Nobody picks Christian up and shoots him into the turnbuckle. The Wretched Nobodys hits a big splash in the corner, and shoots Christian into the opposite turnbuckle. The Wretched Nobodys hits another splash, then hits a scoop slam on Christian. The Wretched Nobody picks Christian up on the rise, Christian hits an elbow to The Wretched Nobody's midsection, but The Wretched Nobody clubs Christian over the back with a big forearm taking him down to a knee. The Wretched Nobody sets Christian up for a powerbomb, but as The Wretched Nobody picks Christian up, Christian hits The Wretched Nobody in the head once, twice, three times. Christian wraps in a tight Triangle Choke, even in a precarious position, he locks the hold in tight on The Wretched Nobody!

Chris Arenas: What a move!  Christian turned that powerbomb attempt into an incredible triangle choke!  The technical prowess of this man is astonishing!

Adrien Riley: Locking in a submission move while you're just about seven feet in the air might not be the wisest move but you do what you have to do to beat a guy... well... a thing like Wretched Nobody.

Wretched Nobody tries to shake Christian off, to no avail. Nobody runs at the cage and bashes Christian into it yet Christian holds the submission through the impact - Wretched Nobody begins a charge across the ring toward the other side of the cage though this time Nobody's knees weaken,  his step slows and still Christian shows no signs of letting go.  Nobody teeters forward and knowing what's coming Christian tries to release the hold so he can leap free but Wretch falls fast and both men crash into the canvas hard! Christian's hold on the move is released as he slams into the mat and Nobody lays face down in the middle of the ring sucking wind. After a couple of minutes Wretched Nobody and Christian both begin to get to their feet.

Chris Arenas: What a stand off so far - pure technical ability versus straight forward onslaught.  Wretched Nobody might not feel pain, but Christian just proved what he's been saying.  Pain isn't the only option, he had the monster choked out cold!

Adrien Riley: It's still turning into a stalemate!  Christian is absolutely out wrestling Wretched Nobody on nearly every front... but Wretched Nobody is battering Christian around that ring Hard! Christian certainly left a dent in Wretched Nobody still, he pretty much took a powerbomb.

The Wretched Nobody is slower to his feet and  turns around, and Christian hits a Firemans carry to double knee gut buster on The Wretched Nobody!  Christian rolls up into a pin attempt.

Ref: 1... 2... KICKOUT!

Chris Arenas: Kickout by Wretched Nobody but that gut buster is going to make it hard for Wretch to recapture the oxygen, Christian deprived him of.

Adrien Riley: He's slowed down... but he isn't stopping, Chris.  That thing never stops.

The Wretched Nobody is slower but as Christian gets up - Wretch yanks him backwards and applies a chinlock. Christian rolls backwards towards The Wretched Nobody and knees him in the head. The Wretched Nobody falls back on the mat and Christian covers again. The ref counts

Ref: 1..2.. Kickout!

Christian and The Wretched Nobody both get to their feet. The Wretched Nobody grabs Christian, but Christian armdrags The Wretched Nobody to the mat. Christian lifts The Wretched Nobody up again only to be caught in a torture rack that Wretch then drops down into a back breaker!  Christian holds his back as The Wretched Nobody motions for Christian to get to his feet. Christian wearily gets to his feet. The Wretched Nobody shoots Christian into the ropes and as he tries to hit The Sedative - Christian charges in with a shoulder block!  The impact of Christian's body slamming into Wretched Nobody's chest is enough to knock Nobody back, but Christian still took the full force of Nobody's onslaught!

Chris Arenas: What more can these two do to one another?  Christian just pulled a kamikaze shoulder block right into the heart of The Wretched Nobody's Sedative!

Adrien Riley: This is what they both wanted.  One way or another, Chris, a champion walks out tonight!

Grace talks to Wretch through the cage wall, while Rayven gets loudly behind Christian.  The crowd have settled down to background noise waiting for these two men to move, as they do - they come eye to eye in the middle of the ring. Wretch and Christian begin trading punches all the way back to the corner!  Christian gets the advantage over a winded Wretch and shoulder barges him back into the turnbuckle! Christian takes a step back and kicks Nobody in the gut, causing him to crease up.  Christian again ties Wretched Nobody's hair around the buckle's bolt and hammers away on Nobody without relenting!  Christian keeps up the assault as he steps up the ropes one by one, hammering Nobody's head into the turnbuckle with rapid fire punches.

Adrien Riley: What's he doing?

Chris Arenas: I have no idea, Adrien.

Adrien Riley: Is this getting kinky?  I feel like this might be getting kinky with Christian tying Wretch to the ring like that.

Once Christian gets to the top rope he steps on the binding of Wretched Nobody's hair - and grabbing onto the cage walls he begins stomping on Wretched Nobody's head!  Christian grabs as high as he can on the cage and steps Nobody's head into the turnbuckle before he launches himself down into an elbow drop that catches Nobody in the occipital region of Wretch's Skull!  Christian rolls to his feet as the big man sinks into the corner and hangs on the second turnbuckle, his hair still lashed around the top rope.

Chris Arenas: Christian just fired a vicious elbow shot into the back of Wretched Nobody's skull.  I guess you just Don't Cross Christian!  He's going hard for the win here and moves like that are going to seal up the victory.  Pain or not, moves like that can defeat Nobody.

Adrien Riley: This is the first time I think we've ever gotten to see Wretched Nobody beaten down so badly in a match.

Wretched Nobody begins freeing himself for the corner and Christian charges in for a clothesline, but Wretch ducks out of the corner!   Christian goes to shoot Wretched Nobody into the ropes but Wretched Nobody reverses it. Christian comes off of the ropes and ducks under a clothesline attempt from Wretched Nobody. Christian bounces off of the opposite ropes and nails Wretched Nobody with Reality Check!

Chris Arenas: Christian has control in this match.

Adrien Riley: He needs to keep that control and Wretch is already moving.

Chris Arenas: It'll be interesting to see what the champion does next.

Adrien Riley: Wretch is back up and Christian is looking to apply a cross arm breaker!

Nobody rolls into the hold and latches his hands together blocking the hold and pinning Christian's knees to his chest.

Ref: 1...2.. Kickout!

Surprised by an unintensional pin Christian forsakes the hold and kicks Wretched Nobody back to his feet, Christian springs up and targets him immediately.  Christian grabs Wretched Nobody's hair to pull him up but Wretched Nobody hits Christian in the gut and pulls off a Cradle of Bedlam on Christian leaving the champion in the middle of the ring holding his head. Wretched Nobody is about to stomp Christian down when we see Rayven run around the cage and grab a chair from ringside - she throws it up over the top of the cage and it crashes down into Wretched Nobody's head from behind!  Wretch teeters back and forth before Christian springs back to his feet and Wretch's head is again slammed into the mat by a belly-to-back suplex!  Christian quickly locks in a figure four leglock hold on Wretched Nobody, Wretched Nobody tries like hell to escape, Christian is unrelenting with the move but finally Wretch flips him over and reverses the pressure!  Christian releases the hold and crawls over to the steel chair, Wretch gets back up and makes his way over to him only to have Christian whip the chair back over his own head - smashing it into Wretched Nobody's face!

Chris Arenas: Christian is slow to his feet - these two are absolutely ripping one another apart!

Adrien Riley: I can't say we've ever witnessed Wretched Nobody take a beating like this.

Chris Arenas: No, but with all the times he and Christian have had it out, it's no surprise Christian has a game plan.

Adrien Riley: But he's the one who didn't want weapons, and Rayven supplied him with a steel chair - and there's nothing the referee can do to stop it because there are no disqualifications!

Christian twirls the chair behind Wretch and grabs Nobody and lands a backdrop onto the steel chair, Christian's own back slams hard into a leg of the chair and both men stay down. Christian strains to look round to see what went wrong which allows Wretched Nobody a chance to lever his way into a short elbow into the head of Christian. Wretched Nobody rolls away from Christian and gets to his feet. Christian gets up as well, both men walk towards each other where Christian and Wretched Nobody again begin to trade punches, Christian seems to get the upperhand and winds back for a big punch but Wretched Nobody kicks him in the gut and executes a devestating DDT onto the chair behind him. Wretched Nobody goes for a cover!

Ref: 1 ...2. Kick Out!

Wretched Nobody gets to his feet and just as he's about to pull Christian up too, Christian hits him with a forearm smash and rolls him up in a small package, he manages to get a foot on the ropes but the ref can't do anything it except count.

Ref: 1 ...2... KICKOUT! 

Christian springs back to his feet and drops an elbow on the back of Nobody's neck breaking his attempt to get back to his feet. Christian pulls Wretch up and headbutts him, Nobody stumbles back against the ropes. Christian grabs Nobody's arm and shoots him into the opposite side and Wretch bounces back from the ropes. Christian goes for back body drop but Wretch hurdles over Christian. Christian rushes through and comes off the ropes again and nails Nobody with a textbook dropkick.   Nobody reels back into the ropes again and Christian gets back to his feet - only to be positioned for a Creeping in the Dark!  Christian's head whiplashes back and his body twists down into the canvas but Wretch collapses into the canvas as well.  Christian tries to gather himself so he can to get to his feet and Wretched Nobody is first up.

Chris Arenas: This is incredible... these two are switching back and forth - turning things around on a dime.

Adrien Riley: Christian has a good attack plan, but the fact of the matter is - there is no planning for whatever the hell Wretch can think to do to a body.  "Unorthodox" is a severe understatement for Wretched Nobody's arsenal.

Chris Arenas: Still we're seeing Christian maintain control through a fair portion of this match up.

Adrien Riley: Yeah, until he's kicked in the face by a monster of a man.  Like Mike Tyson use to say - Everybody has a winning plan until they get smashed in the face.

Wretched Nobody pulls Christian up and drags him over to the ropes. Wretched Nobody bounces Christian's head off of the cage!  Christian stumbles backwards, Wretch turns to attack him again and Christian gets him with a drop toe hold, sending Nobody headfirst into the prone chair, both men lay on the mat. Christian is battered and has begun to bleed from that last ram into the steel still he gets to his feet and squares up with the Wretched Nobody. Wretched Nobody throws the first punch, which Christian returns. A few closed fists later and Wretched Nobody goes to shoot Christian into the ropes, but Christian reverses it. Wretched Nobody comes off the ropes and manages to stop himself as Christian had ducked for a back body drop, and gets a boot to the chest from Wretched Nobody for his troubles!  Once he's back up - Nobody rips Christian off the ground with the Straight Jacket!  Christian's head impales the mat and he recoils away from Nobody.  Wretched Nobody looks to Grace who signals to indicate his doing the Lobotomy! Wretch nods for his trade mark. He grabs up Christian, Christian squirms free and comes off of the big man's shoulder down into The New Legend!  Christian is slow to cover but he does make it.

Chris Arenas: WHAAAAT!?

Adrien Riley: He says he's a man - but the look on Christian's face says "He can't be human!"

Christian wipes sweat and blood out of his eyes as he and Nobody both get to their feet and slowly walk towards each other. As it looks like their eyes might burn a hole in each other, Christian throws a punch, Nobody takes it well and sends one of his own back. They trade punches but this time Nobody fights Christian into the corner. Nobody shoots Christian into the opposite corner and Christian's back hits the turnbuckle with a thud!  Nobody charges Christian but just as Wretch is about to hit Christian with a shoulder tackle, Christian spins out of the way sending Nobody head and shoulder first into the steel cage!   Nobody drops to the mat hard, Christian leans on the ropes a moment to get his breath, then he starts to climb the cage.

Chris Arenas: Christ! What's Christian doing? He can't win this match by climbing out!

Adrien Riley: Christian knows he has to pin or submit Nobody to win!

Chris Arenas: He's going to jump. Christian hasn't taken his eyes off of Wretched Nobody, he's going to jump!

Rayven and Grace both look distraught for their own reasons - Rayven is worried for Christian's safety, Grace is worried as Wretch isn't getting out of the way.  Christian climbs the cage, watching Wretched Nobody all the way. He gets to the top stands, a little shakily on the top. Christian sizes Wretch up, and leaps hitting a BODY SPLASH OFF THE TOP OF THE CAGE!!!

Chris Arenas: OW!

Adrien Riley: Unbelievable!  When you leap from heights like that - you are risking life and limb just for a single move... but in this case, that move paid off.

Both men are lying motionless on the canvas, it looks like it took as much out of Christian as it did out of Wretched Nobody.  Christian rolls over and throws an arm over Nobody, managing to hook a leg over as well.

Ref: 1 ...2 KICKOUT!

Christian furiously gets up and drills a worn out sloppy axehandle smash into the back of Wretched Nobody's head!  Through fury or determination, Christian seems to be finding his second wind, as he pulls Wretched Nobody up and begins to lay into him with a barage of hard rights to the head. Christian shoots Wretched Nobody into the ropes and on the return hits him with a clothesline that almost beheads him!   Christian gestures to Grace who starts screaming as Christian locks in the Cross Arm Breaker!!!

Chris Arenas: Dead in the middle of the ring!  Nowhere to go, No way to break that hold!

Adrien Riley: Wretch won't tap out, but if you look close - Christian has that boot right across the mouth and nose of Wretched Nobody's mask.  He very well could rip that arm out of place and still Nobody wouldn't tap out BUT if he suffocates him to unconsciousness, the ref will have no choice but to call the match!

Wretched Nobody strains in agony, trying to pry free and get some air while Christain tightens the hold some more. Wretched Nobody is able to edge close enough to grab the bottom rope, Christian has no reason to let go of the hold - so he doesn't.   Wretched Nobody struggles for all he's worth to get back to a vertical base.

Chris Arenas: I'm not sure that's the smartest move, all Wretch is doing is going to do is increase the pressure.  All Christian has to do is hang on.

Adrien Riley: That's easier said than done if Wretch gets back into a position where his power comes back into play though!

Christian begins to get inverted, as Nobody claws and climbs his way up with this full grown man hanging from his arm!  Wretch grabs Christian's legs with his free arm and whips him up and over his own head driving the champion into the steel cage, so high up that he nearly hits the top!  Christian lets go of the hold and falls back down into the ring, but Wretched Nobody's arm drops lifelessly by his side!

Chris Arenas: Oh this doesn't look good for Nobody!

Adrien Riley: What the hell is wrong with his arm!?

Chris Arenas: I'm no doctor, but I have to wonder if Christian didn't pull that shoulder out of it's socket.

Adrien Riley: How the hell is Nobody going to go on like that!?

Chris Arenas: The referee can't stop the match for an injury as long as Wretch can carry on fighting, and one arm is going to hinder him greatly but the pain factor isn't effecting Wretched Nobody right now.

Adrien Riley: Pain be damned... I have to agree with what you said earlier - Don't Cross Christian!

Christian's head is swimming from the widened gash the last impact with the cage made in his head - yet as he gets to all fours and drags himself into the middle of the ring, Grace is outside screaming at Wretch about his arm while Rayven is trying her best to help Christian regain his focus.  Christian hears Nobody's massive footsteps draw nearer and a quick drop toe hold leads into an attempt for The Legendary!  With one arm down and no way to break the hold it seems virtually impossible that Wretch can escape!

Chris Arenas: This may be the end of Nobody's dream to regain the title.

Adrien Riley: Christian isn't looking so hot though.

Chris Arenas: He's been losing blood from his head for over half this match, and that last impact has had him gushing double time.

Adrien Riley: Christian is forcing this move in hard, he's absolutely trying to destroy any and all limbs of Nobody's that he can get his hands on, but how the hell else do you stop a man who is Bigger, More Vicious and Doesn't feel Pain!?

Chris Arenas: Honestly, Adrien, after witnessing Christian's performance tonight - I believe "More Vicious" is up for serious debate.

Adrien Riley: Still... Christian is doing all he can and Wretched Nobody refuses to back down or stop.  Virtually every other man on the WWG roster would have given up after suffering an injury like Wretched Nobody has.

Chris Arenas: Yeah but we're seeing Christian fade from the loss of blood right now too.  I just worry if Christian has enough left in him to zero in on that arm, Wretched Nobody might wind up being stripped of the title.

Adrien Riley: Yeah but how badly would he snap out if That happens?

Christian finally succumbs to the blood loss and the hold eases enough that Wretched Nobody rolls back and shoves him away with a kick to the chest!  Christian falls back against the mat but the kick didn't have much power in it. Christian sits up groggy but still manages to pull Wretched Nobody to his feet before he drags him over to the turnbuckle, where he proceeds to ram Wretched Nobody's head into the cage a few times. Christian goes for a final blow but Wretched Nobody gets his hand out and barely blocks it, Wretch whips his fallen arm around and his elbow collides with Christian's bloody head, Wretch then punches Christian in the stomach and gets in another face-to-cage blow of his own!  Christian staggers away and falls into the middle of the canvas.  Wretch falls against the ropes and hangs on as best he can with is one good arm.  Grace makes her way around to the side Wretch is near and talks to him, Wretched Nobody nods and forces himself off the ropes as Christian gets back to his feet.

Chris Arenas: Was she telling him to get back into this thing?

Adrien Riley: I think she asked him if he still wanted to keep fighting.

Wretched Nobody locks in a single arm choke hold on Christian, forcing Christian down onto one knee. Christian looks like his head might explode with the force he's put under in the hold. Christian holds an arm in the air but it wavers as he struggles to get air into his lungs. Nobody starts to move Christian gets a sudden surge of energy and gets back onto his feet, his arm still in the air, he elbows Wretched Nobody once, twice, three times and breaks the hold!  Wretch doubles up and grabs the prone steel chair with his one good arm - Christian sets up for another New Legend when Wretched Nobody whips his body and hits Christian in the back of the head with a wild clack up the side of his head with the chair!   Christian drops to a knee and Wretched Nobody drops the chair and manages to get him up in the air and hits a one arm powerbomb onto the steel chair!

Chris Arenas: OH MY GOD! How is Wretched Nobody doing this?

Adrien Riley: How are either of these men carrying on right now, is beyond me!

Chris Arenas: Wretched Nobody just leveled the current world champion!

Adrien Riley: He's down an arm though, how he or anyone else could come back to secure a win like that is near impossible.

Wretched Nobody checks on Christian who lies on the floor out cold. Wretch gets to his feet, though somewhat unsteadily, staring at Christian. Wretched Nobody grabs his shoulder and stands upright, staring back at Christian - mercilessly to his own self - Wretch rushes the cage and sickeningly smashes his shoulder back into it's socket!

Chris Arenas: OH MAN!

Adrien Riley: Shades of Martin Riggs from Grace's Lethal Weapon!

Wretched Nobody takes the time to see how limited his range of motion is now - without looking at him, Christian charges Wretched Nobody and suicide bulldog's him into the cage wall!  Christian grabs Wretch and pulls him up, he shoots Wretch into the ropes and on the return hits a samoan drop. Nobody barely hits the canvas before Christian nails him with a legdrop!  Christian drags him to the opposite side of the ring and shoot him with speed towards the far side, but Wretched Nobody counters and sends Christian out through the door of the cage!  Christian crashes through the ropes and smashes into crowd barrier with a sickening thud!

Chris Arenas: Unbelievable!  I've never seen anything like that before - and unfortunately, by Christian's own challenge... escape does not secure victory.

Adrien Riley: Yeah, Yeah, Details... WHAT THE HELL THOUGH - That door was locked!

Chris Arenas: Wretched Nobody showing no mercy and we can only imagine the force Christian had to hit that door with.

Adrien Riley: Wretched Nobody showed himself no mercy driving that shoulder back into place and it's working to his benefit to have two arms again...

Rayven runs to Christian's aid and helps him back up to the ring, Rayven holds the door open for Christian who tries to crawl back into the ring - only to have Grace charge around and drive herself into the door breaking it free from Rayven's grasp which slams the cage door into the back of Christian's head dropping him to both knees against the steel steps!  Grace hurt herself with the tackle she did, but Rayven shoves her back away from the door none-the-less, and pins her against the cage by her throat.  Christian sways and tries to force himself back to his feet - The Wretched Nobody makes his way over and with his good arm he grabs a handful of Christian's hair and pulls him up into the ring.  Christian double axe handles Nobody's arm away and standing on the steps he fires a european uppercut that sends Wretch reeling back into the ring.  Christian's attention turns to Rayven for an instant as she has Grace pinned to the outside of the cage Rayven mouths the words "I Love You!" to Christian whose face contorts either from the pain or this obsessive young lady's desires.  Rayven smiles coyly at Christian and her face then turns to one of anger as she herself - fires the cage door closed smashing it into the back of Christian so hard the door relatches and he is left hanging over the top rope at the mercy of the infamously merciless Wretched Nobody is dangerously close to having regained his composure!

Chris Arenas: What on earth is Rayven doing!  I thought she was here to support Christian!

Adrien Riley: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, they say.  I imagine Christian will agree with that right about now!

Wretched Nobody grabs two handfuls of Christian's hair and drags him over the top rope - his limited movement from the re-socketed shoulder is clearly evident but the pain isn't ceasing his assault.  Wretched Nobody is pulling Christian back up and Christian low blows Nobody!  Wretched Nobody's head tilts slightly before he takes a big step back and delivers a Big Boot to the face of Christian!

Chris Arenas: OH MY GOD!  What a kick to the face!

Adrien Riley: Aaaaaand that's why no one has tried for a nut shot on Nobody until now!

Christian rolls backwards and with his incredible athletic prowess he is able to roll back to his feet from the momentum - Christian hits the ropes then charges, hitting Wretched Nobody with a desperate layout clothesline that has far more effect than the low blow!

Chris Arenas: Incredible!  Christian is still, Somehow - in this thing!

Adrien Riley: He doesn't want to lose the belt, Wretched Nobody wants to regain his championship - the question right now is, Who wants it More?

Chris Arenas: We've watched Christian go toe to toe with Wretched Nobody like no one else has before, and I believe you're right Adrien, we are at that point of the match where the deciding factor is going to be who hits the next, biggest move and takes the win!?

Adrien Riley: Who are you rooting for?

Chris Arenas: At this point, I don't care whichever one of these two wins it... deserves to be champion!

Adrien Riley: Christian is stirring but so is Wretched Nobody!

Christian crawls over and lays a few rights into the side of the Wretched Nobody's head before Christian gets back to his feet. Christian kicks Wretched Nobody to the midsection and tries for an Ankle lock, but Nobody rolls through and sends Christian into the cage again!   Wretched Nobody gets back to his feet as Christian stares out dazed at the audience.  Christian turns himself around as Wretched Nobody tries for another kick in the gut - but Christian whips off a dragon screw!  Christian is stricken by his Hypovolemia.  The sheer amount of blood loss has caused him to go pale, cold, and his clammy skin is drenched in red as blood flow is directed away to major organs such as the heart, lungs, and brain.

Chris Arenas: Christian isn't looking so good.

Adrien Riley: He's painted most of the ring side blood red, Chris!

Chris Arenas: He's been bleeding out, but he isn't stopping either!  That's the Grit of a True Competitor!

Adrien Riley: Yeah, but Dead is still Dead.  He and Wretched Nobody are both putting Way too much on the line for a belt.  Licious should be out here to stop this.  They're both leaving this arena in an Ambulance, the least he could do is make sure we don't see one leave in a Hearse.

Christian shakes his cobwebs clear and sinks into an Anaconda Vice, before Nobody can get back up, Wretched Nobody begins driving forearm shots across Christian's head but Christian made sure to apply the move to the damaged arm of Nobody.  Christian soon has to release the hold but he took a toll.  Christian gets up and shoots Wretched Nobody into the ropes, attempting an armbar that Wretch avoids but Christian notices the chair on the mat behind him and he grabs up Wretched Nobody in a snap suplex onto the chair!  Christian sits in the middle of the ring for a moment his breathing getting heavier when behind him The Wretched Nobody sits up!  Christian catches the movement out of the corner of his eye and immediately sets himself to trying to apply a Hells Gate in order to strangle Nobody out!

Chris Arenas: Christian knows that making sure Wretched Nobody just Can't walk out of this match is the only way he's going to win!

Adrien Riley: But getting into a waiting game with a submission hold might not work out for him.  He's got to Choke Wretch out before He Bleeds out.

Christian rolls Wretch into position but the Wretched Nobody pushes Christian's foot down toward the floor the strain on Christian's knee is combined between his draw and Nobody's push!  Christian kicks Nobody out of the hold!

Chris Arenas: Did Wretched Nobody just counter that hold?

Adrien Riley: He surely did, and Christian's gogolata is no beginners move.  What Wretch did though wasn't exactly technical.

Chris Arenas: It was the counter for a hell's gate.

Adrien Riley: Well it's been said here tonight already - these two are coming to know one another.  Like look at the beating Christian has put on Nobody.  No one has taken it straight to Wretch like this with such effect.

Christian crawls  to the opposite ropes and uses them to pull himself up. Wretched Nobody ducks the clothesline, and as Christian hits the ropes again, Wretched Nobody turns and hits a forearm smash to Christian's back!  Christian staggers for a step, Wretched Nobody scoops up the chair and waffles Christian with it!  Christian executes a Snap mare and Running knee to face!  Wretched Nobody's head is slammed into the canvas though at this point Christian's usually precision steps have waivered and his momentum carries him into the ropes. Wretched Nobody slowly rolls back to all fours while Christian looks back over his shoulder his eyes roll in frustration as the weight of desperation has began dragging both men down further than we've ever known either of them to perform.

Chris Arenas: Wretch actually looks injured, and Christian looks barely able to stand.

Adrien Riley: It's becoming clearer and clearer - these two aren't stopping until one of them actually Stops the other.  The big question has become what is it actually going to take to stop of them!?

The Wretched Nobody gets back to his feet and Christian shakes his head and gets up off the ropes, both men come toe to toe in the middle of the ring, Christian shoves Nobody and as an unstead Wretch staggers back, Christian charges in only to have Nobody reply with a Spine Chiller!  Wretched Nobody sits swaying as Christian is sprawled out on the canvas.

Chris Arenas: Christian is huffing air right now, and he's growing more and more pale as this match goes on.

Adrien Riley: That's true, but we're seeing The Wretched Nobody actually look taxed for the first time since we've known him.

Wretched Nobody leans forward and finally covers Christian.

Chris Arenas: Incredible kick out by Christian!

Adrien Riley: The look on his face tells us the story that he did that on pure instinct though.

Christian gets to all fours and begins crawling for the corner, we see Nobody adjust his mask and sit back up slowly his gaze focused on the granite will of Christian.  Nobody gets to his feet as Christian pulls himself up and turns to see him running in - Christian does the only thing he can do, he runs towards Nobody and catches Nobody in a Tilt a Whirl Backbreaker!  Christian keeps close to Nobody and applies a Butterfly back breaker but his blood loss and strain of the match makes it much more sloppy than we're use to seeing the surgical performer execute.  Nobody rolls onto his ass and sits wavering back and forth as Christian tries to collect himself.  Christian transitions into a back lock and he begins lifting Nobody back to his feet where he delivers a German Suplex!  Christian is worn down and doesn't make the cover.

Chris Arenas: Unbelievable match so far but I fear for their safety at his point.

Adrien Riley: Fear for it?  It's a certainty that neither of these men are recovering much before the end of this match.

The Wretched Nobody again rolls to all fours, his body has long since begun to betray him.  Christian spots Nobody in motion and sits straight up holding his own bleeding head.  A look of pure malice pours over Christian's blood covered face.  Christian gets up unsteady on his feet as Nobody slowly makes his way up to his knees - Christian steps in and attempts a DDT, but Nobody grabs Christian around the waist and stands straight up with Christian on his shoulder!  Wretched Nobody twists Christian around into position and he brings him down hard in the Equanimity Breaker!  Nobody used his damaged shoulder and the shock pulses through his body so deeply that he collapses beside Christian!

Chris Arenas: What on earth is it going to take!?

Adrien Riley: Back and forth, back and forth - all it'll take is either of these two actually being able to capitalize on a pinfall!

Christian and Nobody are both groggy and beaten, both are dazed and battered, neither are fast to their feet but both are trying to get there.

Chris Arenas: Our medical teams are going to be doing some overtime to patch these two back up once this match is over.

Adrien Riley: These two are getting more busted up than a couple of hymen at a roofie party!

Both men stagger step towards one another, Christian cracks a shot into Wretched Nobody's jaw hard enough that the big man sways to the side - Nobody replies with a forearm smash to the side of Christian's head.  Christian falters to the side and comes back with a roaring elbow that sends Wretch reeling just far enough that he's able to come back with a Big Boot!  Christian takes the full of the weakened boot and stumbles into the ropes - Christian springs off the ropes into a float over Russian Leg sweep leaving both of them on the ground yet again!

Chris Arenas: How long until one of these two just can no longer go on?

Adrien Riley: I'm not sure, but they need to worry about getting back to their feet right now.

Christian tries to get up and falls back to the mat, The Wretched Nobody sits straight up - falters and falls to the side crashing back into the canvas.

Chris Arenas: The referee should consider calling this a no-contest.  There's no reason to think these two won't be glad to have another match another day.

The Wretched Nobody gets to all fours and fights his way to his feet again, he begins to drag Christian up but Christian counters into what looks like a telegraphed New Legend!  The Wretched Nobody grabs Christian around the arms and viciously whips backwards like a suplex sending Christian into the cage wall and down onto his head between the cage and the ropes where he lands on the apron!

Adrien Riley: MY GOD!

Chris Arenas: That's got to have some lasting effect.

Adrien Riley: Lasting effect?  I'd be surprised if it didn't kill the man!  They say wrestling is staged - but who the hell agrees to something like that!?

Chris Arenas: No one, and from the look on Christian's face as he was thrown into the cage, no one should say he expected that to happen.

Christian tries getting back to his feet but falls through the ropes into the ring.  The Wretched Nobody tries lifting him again, but Christian is virtually dead weight and Wretch's damaged shoulder doesn't provide him the range of motion needed.  Nobody batters Christian across the back of the neck with a couple of stiff forearm shots and proceeds to irish whip him across the ring - due to lack of blood and the beating this match has put on him, Christian drops to a knee on the way into the ropes.  Nobody steps in to lift Christian one more time and on pure instinct Christian lands The New Legend!  Wretched Nobody takes it all and lay face down on the canvas.

Adrien Riley: It's Over! It's Over!  The New Legend!

Chris Arenas: Christian needs to make the pin though!

Christian rolls over and puts an arm across Nobody, but it's across his back.  Christian comes around enough to realize he's not pinning Nobody and frustrated he forces himself to his feet.  Christian begins to lift Nobody up to his feet and when he's got Nobody on his knees - Nobody counters into The Lobotomy and as Nobody falls backwards exhausted his leg lifts just enough to land across the chest of the prone Christian!  Unorthodox a pinfall as it is - the referee has no option but to count it!

Ref: 1...... 2...... 3!

Adrien Riley: WOW!

Chris Arenas: Finally!

DING! DING!

Matt Thomas:  Your winner and NEW WWG Heavyweight Champion of the WORLD!  THE WRETCHED NOBODY!

Adrien Riley: Our first Two Time World Champion since the reboot!

Chris Arenas: This match was utter hell for both these men and I imagine some will argue that this is a possible match of the year!

Adrien Riley: We'll have to see what comes from the fallout of this match, but until then - Christian won't be happy losing.

The cage begins to lift and the referee is handed the title.  He gives it to Wretched Nobody who barely seems to know that he's even won despite his music "Dead Silence" playing.  Wretch holds the title up as he lay on the ground, a sudden burst of enthusiasm overcomes him and he gets to his knees holding the belt out for Grace for a moment - before he falls face first into the canvas nearly, if not totally unconscious but still clutching the belt to his chest.

Chris Arenas: Christian did everything he could to win this match - neither of these men need feel ashamed of themselves here tonight.

Adrien Riley: No... but that's probably because both of them are going to be to overwhelmed feeling the effects of the match!

Chris Arenas: Thank you for joining us ladies and gentlemen.  For Adrien Riley and the WWG, I am Chris Arenas saying.... Good Night!
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2014, 12:16:38 am »

The action continues after the insane conclusion of Eternal Glory, LIVE on the WWG.com app (only $9.99!)

The cameras cut on backstage as Josh Bernard is standing in a hallway drinking a bottle of water.  He looks up as he hears a commotion coming from down the hall.  The camera follows his gaze to see the trio of Grace Brutal, Rayven, and WWG’s NEW World Heavyweight Champion, a very bloody Wretched Nobody, walking down the hall together.  The trio spot Josh Bernard and Rayven pats Grace on the shoulder.

Rayven: “You go on ahead and get Wretchie stitched up, I’ll handle this guy.”

Without saying a word, Grace nods to Rayven and walks on down the hallway with The Wretched Nobody.  Rayven, wearing a look of concern watches them leave, then turns to Josh and immediately flashes a smile to him.

Rayven: “Hey there, Joshie!  How you doing?”

Josh: “Uh...Rayven!  What happened out there?  Why did you turn on your assumed crush, Christian, and slam the cage door on his back?  What’s going on with you?”

Rayven: “What do you mean what’s going on with me?  Isn’t it obvious?  I come in here, to quaint, little ol’ WWG, expressing my love and adoration for Christian.  And how does he repay me?  He says I’m no one, I’m nothing.  Says there’s nothing between us.  He ignores me, acts like I’m not even there.  He talks to -other girls-.  How dare he?  HOW DARE HE!?”

Josh: “Well, Rayven, you know he was with Sapphire before you showed up here in WWG.”

Rayven: “SHUT UP, Josh!  Adults talking here.  Christian, all I wanted to do was worship you and support you as the best world champion the WWG has ever seen.  And… and…”

Tears start to form in her eyes and quickly stream down her cheeks.  She looks almost on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

Rayven: “We could have been everything you ever wanted, Christian.  But you ignored me, you shunned me, you pushed me away.  YOU DID THIS, Christian!  You did this to me!  You did this to yourself!”

Josh: “So, can we assume after seeing you with Grace and Wretched Nobody just now…?”

Rayven wiped the tears away and smiled back to Josh again.

Rayven: “Careful, Joshie.  You know what happens when you assume.  And no one makes an ass out of me.  But I’ll clear it up for you so you don’t have to assume any more.  You saw correctly, I was with Grace and Wretchie just now.  You could say we’re…old friends.  Almost like…Family…”

As she said that, she smiled again and started whistling as she skipped down the hall and off camera.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: