Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 19, 2024, 06:40:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Spider's official WWG Blog

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Spider's official WWG Blog  (Read 149 times)
Spider
HOF

Badges: (View All)
Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Karma Bad One year Anniversary Signature Karma Good Level 4 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Poll Voter Level 3 Search Triple Crown Linux User Mobile User Level 2 10 Posts Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« on: September 15, 2014, 04:15:11 am »

I haven't been on my blog in a while and I do apologize to me peeps and players, yea and even to the haters and nay sayers.

Now I'm going to keep this short and to the point because as much as I've been quiet as of late I gotsta speak on this:

I know of you, but I really don't care who you are Licious. WWG existed before you, WWG has survived a multitude of GM's and management changes. You are not the first man to usurp power and most likely won't be the last. But through everything that WWG has been through, twice that I know of on the brink of being closed for good. One of those times it actually happened which was less that a calendar year ago. But that's neither here nor there right now, right now this is what is:
It's been said before, and I'll reiterate it again; no one man is bigger than the WWG. You think I'm going to sit idly by and watch you destroy the history of what kept this company going as long as it has? Destroy all the blood sweat and tears? The triumphs, the heart breaks, the accolades and tragedy's that has made WWG what it is today? Why? What makes you think you're even remotely worthy of doing as much and I mean that with 100% honesty because you are replaceable; management always is. Regardless of who owns WWG, people can always be bought out and pushed out of place... but I'm starting to ramble so let me get to the point.

To every single WWG hall of famer who comes reads these words: We are the history of WWG, and there would be no present or future without us. Protesting will only get us so far and for a **** move like Licious is making and has made against a man who should be in the Hall of Fame Slipshod, he'll keep ****ing out, so here's what i propose... we whoop dat ass. Straight. No beating around the bus, no words exchanged, no nothin. As soon as pen goes to paper... I'm talking hospitalize man. I'm sayin  the mere thought of doing anything remotely close to that will send a shiver down his spine. Now I don't need the rest of you to take care of him, ya'll know me, but this isn't my hall of fame nor is it my WWG, it's ours. Let us ensure no one takes what is ours.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 01:49:27 pm by Spider » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 05:36:20 am »

Carr: I detest how much I agree with you right now.
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 12:54:44 pm »

Licious today was asked his thoughts on spiders blog. Licious had this to say.

" Spider wants to threaten me, ill have him banned from the arena. Maybe Spider should focus on his match with Thaddeus instead of worrying about other things. Spider is to issue an apology to me or I shall ban him and he wont get his hell in a cell match. As for anyone else who thinks they can step up to me, I say goodluck. I will have 10 times the security at Eternal Glory. You don't think I know that people will be plotting against me, that Slipshod won't be there somewhere trying his tricks. Im smart, im prepared and I welcome anything anyone wants to try"
Report Spam   Logged

Ethan Rains
HOF

Tenth year Anniversary Level 6 Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary 1000 Posts Search Seventh year Anniversary Apple User Mobile User Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Level 5 Windows User Level 4 Triple Crown Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Signature Karma Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2014, 01:25:43 pm »

Thaddeus Rains was questioned outside a pub today by the media on his thoughts on the whole Hall of fame being delisted.

Thaddeus Rains
I have no comment regarding that really, i'm trying to focus on my match against Spider. If Spider wants to focus on something else let him try and have an excuse for when I beat him inside that cell because that's all he is doing. I know the accomplishments I've done in this business and outside this business and I don't need some kind of picture hanging on the wall, or a ring to feel special about what I've done.

Report Spam   Logged

Spider
HOF

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Karma Bad One year Anniversary Signature Karma Good Level 4 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Poll Voter Level 3 Search Triple Crown Linux User Mobile User Level 2 10 Posts Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2014, 02:19:35 pm »

Blog Entry: Sept 14th 2014

I've heard that I've been told to give an apology or my match at Eternal Glory will be cancelled. The only reason Licious making that kinda movement doesn't surprise me is because like I said... he's a **** like that, and obviously that's what's best for business. *sarcasm* So I'll give you what you want. I apologize for what I and most likely many other men will do to you, if need be, at anytime, should you try to destroy the Hall of Fame.

And if you don't accept that Licious, you'll have me banned from the building with security... I've seen your defenses, if someone as big as Nobody can get into the building, how do you think a Spider will fair? And I'll be itchin to whoop on somebody. So we'll see how much security it'll take me and Betsy to go through to get to you. Try me kid... I dare you.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 02:21:40 pm by Spider » Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody
Creative Team
Veteran

W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2014, 03:45:06 pm »

WWG.com caught up with the infamous Scott Carr regarding Licious' banning of Spider, and Thaddeus' comments.

Carr: It's all left me with some mixed emotions.  Far be it from me to say that Licious doesn't have a point to this madness... it's no secret I was instrumental in the Reboot concept coming to fruition... but I never intended it to be like this. 

I made myself very clear that keeping in touch with WWG's Past was something I always thought worthy to be proud of - and still, looking towards our Future is the only way this place was ever going to find a way to survive.  I don't mean to speak too highly of myself outside a competitive sense... but I think it's fair to say I personified the concept that WWG could be more than it had been.  Week in and week out for the best part of Five Years, I broke sweat, busted back and beat bodies straight into the ground to prove I was the future of this company.  Then... one day they take and induct me into the Hall of Fame... I still don't know if they thought they'd shut me up; because that didn't work.  Nevertheless, I prefer to think they inducted me because once and for all... I proved myself worthy to be counted among them as being one of the building blocks of this federation.  Dead serious - straight talk right now... the one and only other HoF induction I ever felt more proud of than my own, was my bro J-Dub's.  That young man went above and beyond in that ring and back stage - all too keep this federation moving forward... all so it'd have credibility enough to even be ABLE to make it to the Reboot concept that Licious is trying to make a hot mess of.  This turn of events Licious is pulling is a tragedy, nay a catastrophe.  And worst of all, none of us in the Hall of Fame ever stood in the way of this new wave of talent.  None of these kids have the perils I had... and Good for them, for that!  Anyone who knows what they're talking about... knows I didn't take the easy road to prove my point.  I didn't just fold as soon as adversity darkened my doorstep, no no, I always answered it!  I swung that door off it's hinges and nailed Adversity with a Carr Bomb!

Still, I have to agree with Thad to a degree, Licious can try to wipe out the memory of those of us who represent bygone eras in WWG...  But the cold hard fact is - on any given show - if those lights go out, if that chill falls over the crowd and "This Calling" starts to play, everyone in that arena is getting to their feet chanting my name!  Because I Earned That Respect!  I Earned That Privilege!  And those fans who do - know I cherish every single one of them for it, too!   

That's the beauty of this business... we transcend Pictures on a Wall with a little placard that gives a few paragraph summary of our careers.  We each in our own time, all Reached people.  We Meant something to the viewers... and although the Hall of Fame acknowledged us for that - Licious cannot dissipate it by pretending we never happened. 

Everyone in the Hall of Fame earned our place, I earned mine by BEING the guy who wouldn't just sit down, shut up and let all those who made their claims here before me - walk all over me or hold me back.  Because I proved it true that what has Been Done means nothing compared to what Can Happen! 

Licious needs to keep that in mind... because that ideal of mine became infectious - it spread throughout the fans and eventually inundated those backstage as well.  It's also the concept and challenge which I charged this whole new wave of talent with at the debut.

In my time, I've won and lost, and won a lot more over the likes of Spider, Thaddeus and virtually every other Major, Worthwhile name the HoF had to offer.  At the end of it all, even if I'd have never admitted it before now... you know; until after I'd become "One of them".  I found that between those ropes - they all have earned my utmost respect, even if it's true that when you jam a microphone in my face they have heard my utmost insolence. 

Nevertheless, I spent half a decade busting my ass, getting the worst end of gang beatings FROM guys like Thad, Spider, Richardson and many others - and I kept coming back for more and more success until I finally surpassed any bench mark anyone had carved out before me.  I'd Never Lay Down, I'd Never Give Up!  I fought with everything I had just to prove to myself that I was Worth My Ambitions.  That all my goals great and small - were all attainable.  I fought for it... and I no surprise... I bloody well Won!

Licious can't take that away from me... but God Damn it - I Earned my place in the WWG Hall of Fame to quiet the doubters, the loudest of all them being that voice in my head that tells me "You can't, You won't... go on, lay down... give up... just this one time." and I never listened to it... I got my beaten, bloody carcass up off the canvas time after time and I DOMINATED this federation, back in my day!  I took this federation by storm!  I went from being an absolute unknown - to the greatest acquisition this company has ever known!  And I did it because I am Proud of what I accomplished!  ....alas I know the difference between speaking in terms of "Back in my Day" and speaking of Today - which was a fatal flaw in most Legend's game plans as I recall.

All Licious is pulling here - is a gigantic douche move.  No member of the Hall of Fame is, nor has been - shown any preferential treatment since the reboot.  THAT should be enough for him... but like most greedy little piggies, it's not.  That's where long'n'moist is steppin' WAY out of line!  WWG was always more than money, it was always more than fame, it was even more than Pride and Career to me.  WWG took me in and gave me the best chance I could ever ask for at a point when I thought I was done with this business... Gabriel Tizo found me mourning my loss and generally turning my back on the fans.  The same people who I knew would have cared for me in a very down time in my life.  A chance that ultimately led me to meet my new wife, have another daughter... and start to an existence I probably would have ended.  I owe a lot of my life's current contentment directly to WWG.  Every time it crosses my mind that I could run a sweet little part-time contract with the company, wrestle some decent matches and maybe bury some of the new wave that's crashed into the federation... I think back to when I was in these new competitor's position, and instead of coming back to rub their nose in my past success - I kiss my wife on the forehead... and pick my child off the floor for a hug...  I keep my ass at home.  But that's me... If I were in Spider's position right now, I'd buy a ticket to the show and the minute Licious stepped anywhere within sight - I'd jump the guard railing and BEAT him like he owed me Money!

Come to think of it... WWG is MY HOME!  And you DON'T step into my home and burn it down to the foundation - Licious be damned!  If he goes through with this... and someone like Spider doesn't stop him - he'd better not be surprised if he feels the heavy treads on my Size Sixteen Steel Toed Boot upside his greasy head!  I never let anyone destroy the integrity of WWG while I was there, and I'll be damned if I'll let it happen now!  There's no need for The Hell of Fame to be destroyed... it serves it's purpose and none among them has caused any grievances with this new wave of talent.... unless we're provoked to the point of inevitable reaction.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 03:56:54 pm by Carr » Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Dave

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2014, 08:56:17 pm »

In the comments section...

User BlackoutEddie posted...
Are these guys for real? Shut the **** up already. They go on half an hour rants every week. Let us have some peace and quiet.
Report Spam   Logged
The Wretched Nobody
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2014, 03:58:08 am »

In the comments section...

User CarrBomb posted: "Back in my day" you had to back up the trash you talked all by your own damn self.  SO Any Time you feel like backing up that big mouth of yours, yourself, I'm good to go little kid.
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Jack Pummels

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2014, 05:12:10 am »

StylesClash comments: Don't read the blog section then kid.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: