Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 28, 2024, 10:58:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Power 10 11/09/2014

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Power 10 11/09/2014  (Read 114 times)
Spider
HOF

Badges: (View All)
Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Karma Bad One year Anniversary Signature Karma Good Level 4 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Poll Voter Level 3 Search Triple Crown Linux User Mobile User Level 2 10 Posts Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« on: September 18, 2014, 07:01:48 am »

Number 1

Carnage Champion

Absolute Champion

The Ascension
The Trinity known as The Ascension keep going strong as they once again top the power 10. They were successful in defeating Maxwell Lord as well as controversially defending the Carnage championship. At Eternal Glory they're having for their first Absolute title defense as the Ascension take on Yolandi Visser.

Number 2

Yolandi Visser
Yolandi Visser is back from her injury and after making an appearance last week she was in the ring this week taking on old Demons as the feud between Demartinos and Yolandi Visser added another chapter to their saga; with a cage match. Yolandi once again proved her dominance over Demartinos who we're sure we haven't heard the last from, on this past Carnage. Now Yolandi finally gets her shot at the Absolute championship, and though, it may not be the opponent she intially had, when told she would have to fight all three members she said she wouldn't have it any other way.

Number 3

World Heavyweight Champion
Christian
A roll up was what handed Christian his first actual loss in WWG. With two consecutive losses under his belt going into his first World Heavyweight Championship defense; third may just be the charm that leaves him without WWG Gold. Christian has his hardest match thus far in his WWG career as he takes on the man that feels no pain: The Wretched Nobody, in a Steel Cage match at Eternal Glory for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Number 4

Titan
Titan attempted made an attempt for the Carnage Championship but The Ascension had other plans, leaving Titan stunned in the ring, which gave The Icelandic Animal: Van Solver the perfect time to strike. Later on Van Solver teamed with Kaiju to take on Eddie Hayes and Leif O Neal. Titan being banned from ringside didn't stop him at all from interfering in the match and causing a victory for Van Solver and Kaiju. At Eternal Eddie Hayes meets Van Solver in a Last Man Standing match, once again Titan is banned from ringside but since when have there been rules against interference in a last man standing match?

Number 5

Alvarlegar Vandamál Sólver Odinsson
Van Solver made his presence felt to Blackout as a whole but by the end of the night was left fighting toe to toe with the only man who can match his strength, The Olympian God fearing Titan. Now he moves onto Eternal where he gets to take on Eddie Hayes in a Last Man Standing match with Titan being banned from ringside. The odds are stacked against Eddie and it looks like Van Solver may very well have his way with Hayes in this career threatening match.

Number 6

Kaiju
It was a quiet night between Kaiju and Lief O Neal as these two have been a thorn in each others side for the past month. A disqualification victory for Kaiju has done nothing but add more fuel to this fire as they both move forward to Eternal to final face one another once again in a one on one contest.

Number 7

Jack Pummels
Pummels picked up a huge victory over Christian being the first man to pin his shoulders to the mat since his debut which was more than enough to move him to 7th on the Power rankings. With that win Pummels surely has a few more eyes on him as he may very well be looked at as a near future number one contender. At Eternal Glory he takes on the rising Abram Adams and the former Absolute Champion Nick Sadistic.

Number 8

Spider
Spider drops to 7th not having much to do over the past few weeks or just having his matches cancelled, there was no difference this week as his parking lot brawl with Desmond Rains was cancelled. The next event is WWG's Pay Per View; Eternal Glory, where the stage is set for Spider and Thaddeus Rains to final end this battle to see who of the two WWG Hall of Famers is really the better man. And They'll settle it in a Hell in a Cell match.

Number 9

After a week in an asylum wretched Nobody has been deemed mentally stable enough to compete at Eternal Glory for the World Heavyweight Championship. A lot of speculation surrounds how an accurate assessment can be made in but one week, but Licious made it clear that he doesn't want Christian being the man to represent the company so may have had a hand in ensuring that Nobody would compete at Eternal Glory for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Number 10
Abram Adams & The Order
Adams Adams with the order had a victory this week over Nick Sadistic and the Dark Carnival. Adams and his Order with a victory over the Dark Carnival may turn into one of the stronger factions here in WWG. Still there is still the undefeated Ascension and The Family to contend with. But before the order steps up to those levels they Adams has a triple threat match at Eternal Glory against the man that pinned the World Heavyweight Champion Jack Pummels, and the longest reigning Absolute champion Nick Sadistic.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Spider
HOF

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Karma Bad One year Anniversary Signature Karma Good Level 4 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Poll Voter Level 3 Search Triple Crown Linux User Mobile User Level 2 10 Posts Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 07:04:09 am »

Need pick bases for Blackout as a unit, the Order, Abrams, and the Dark Carnival. also wondering if the Dark Carnival and the Order are separate entities from the Adams and Sadistic.
Report Spam   Logged

Jack Pummels

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2014, 10:24:56 pm »

Yay, rank 7. I'm going to be number 1 in no time.
Report Spam   Logged
Jade

Wrestler: Yolandi Visser
Hometown: Cape Town, South Africa
Weight: 115 lbs
Height: 5' 0
Finishers: Zefside Zol
W/L/D Record: 12/3/0

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Karma Bad Karma Good Search 100 Posts Level 4 Karma 50 Posts Avatar Signature Level 3 Arcade Highscore 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Apple User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2014, 01:49:06 am »

Number 2 ain't too bad at all after a week off Smiley definitely want to get back to that number 1 spot though sooner rather than later...

Nice job again Spidey, sorry about not commenting til now. Forgot this was posted til you mentioned it because I saw it when I was falling asleep Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: