Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 10:30:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The game has changed

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The game has changed  (Read 92 times)
Abram Adams
HOF

Badges: (View All)
Second year Anniversary Level 5 Karma Good Karma Bad One year Anniversary 100 Posts Level 4 50 Posts 10 Posts Level 3 Karma Search Linux User Mobile User Signature Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« on: October 06, 2014, 09:47:17 am »

-The camera opens up outside of The Order's tucked away home out in the middle of a long, grainy field. The lights are on inside of the house as the night sky beams a purple glow from behind it. Crickets can be heard and the stars seem extra bright. The shadow of a tall man then walks out of the side of the house as the camera catches him flipping back his hair and looking up into the night sky. The shadow then turns over to look at the camera and you see his hand motion for the camera to come inside. The camera follows and heads into the house through the side door. The shadow seems to have already walked inside as the camera turns the corner into the main living hall. Dead center, we see Abram sitting in his chair with his right leg over his left. He seems to be calm, and he isnt really acknowledging anything, he is just sitting there looking at a flower he has in his hand. Karmin stands directly behind the chair with her head rested on the top of it and her arms draped over Abrams shoulders. Jynx is pacing back and forth in and out of frame. Each time Jynx passes through he looks into the camera and has that irritated expression he always has. Jynx then walks and stands directly in the center of the frame, standing in front of Abram who is still sitting in his chair in the back and twirling the flower. Jynx then starts to slow clap into the frame.-

Jy
nx
"Well then, I think a congratulations are in order dont you think? I just want to stand here and personally congratulate the very man who defeated the frontrunner of The Order. Jack Pummels, you are the man to have pinned Abram Adams in the middle of the ring at Eternal Glory. I applaude you and commend you on your fluke victory because lets face the factual evidence here, that is all that occurred! You had a once in a lifetime moment where the stars themselves on that very night aligned just perfectly, and just long enough to have your pitiful excuse for existence pick up a, what some would say, to be a shocking victory. I am not here to speak on the behalf of Adams back there because he can rightfully do that on his own rest assure! I am stating on behalf of my colleague that you, Jack Pummels, you are one in a million when it comes to knocking down the Order. Of course this brings everyone to the conclusion that Abram Adams is absolutely nothing with The Order therefore causing his first official WWG loss. Is that true? Could that possibly be true Adams?"

-Jynx then turns around and walks over to Abram who hasnt budged, he just sits there twirling the flower.-

Jynx
"Are you nothing without us Adams? If that is the absolute truth I want to hear it out of your mouth right now!"

-Abram then looks at Jynx and just shrugs. He goes back to staring at his flower. Jynx gets angry and just throws his arms up in the air. He then looks back into the camera.-

Jynx
"Gah! Do you see what has happened now?! Adams is acting like a little child who has not gotten his way so therefore he pouts! I am so sick and tired of these antics, the house of The Order is supposed to be built on structure and responsibility! Adams, you are not acting very responsible right now! You sit there twirling your little dandy lion while Karmin just watches you because lets face it, she does everything you do! So what is it Adams?! Are you going to do anything about this?!"

-Abram then speaks in a calm voice.-

Abram Adams
"What would you like me to do Jynx?"

Jynx
"Stand up for yourself dammit! I am practically over here sticking up for you and trying to explain to those ingrate people that watch us that the very man to defeat you is not a man at all! He is a winner by happenstance and by luck! Yet you say nothing about this!"

Abram Adams
"Jynx, he beat me, that is a storybook ending to that match. You win some, you lose some, I lost one, thats that."

Jynx
"Thats it? You lost one thats it huh? I am well aware of the motto that you win some and lose some and while that may stand to be very true you must understand that you need to get angry that you did not win this one! That everyone started to see this hype you were beginning to live up to and you just lost it completely! So again I ask, what are you going to do about this?!"

Abram Adams
"And again I ask you, what would you like me to do?"

Jynx
"I want you to get angry dammit! I want you to get mean! Unleash that monster inside of you that I know exists deep down! Let him out and let them have it! You want to prance around with Karmin and you want to have all this fun and be a good mood all of the time when right now is not the time to be in a good mood! You need to get angry! Get mean! Get even!"

-Abram lets out a small chuckle, he then stops twirling the flower and looks up.-

Abram Adams
"You want a monster? Jynx what makes you think I havent been the monster all along? What makes you think that just because I am not angry, that I do not have a mean side to me? I understand where you are coming from my friend and I promise you I will get even. Let me make one thing perfectly clear, the loss that I endured at Eternal Glory was upsetting to us yes, but did it change my outlook on life or what the Order stands for? Absolutely not. When I got to the WWG my eyes were open but my vision became clouded about certain things that the WWG already has. Coming off of a few wins tends to bring the most fun to the house of The Order and I promise you, when I beat Ethan Reigns a few months ago and when we, as a team, defeated the Dark Carnival that brought us much joy did it not Karmin?"

Karmin
"It was extremely fun my dear."

Abram Adams
"So that being said my judgement going into my match at Eternal Glory was clouded, I got ahead of myself and was in the mindset of what I was going to do after the match that I was not mentally in the match. That is not what caused me to lose, you have to understand I tend to like everyone I come across, or at least I try to. More importantly I try to give everyone an even chance and an option, you dont have to like our ways but you must not get in our way because if you do, that will be a mistake on your part. So far the only ones that got in our way was Wes Bravo and, I think its safe to say we havent seen him since."

Jynx
"Because hes a coward!"

Abram Adams
"Ah yes but can you blame him Jynx? I mean he had no idea what he got himself into and now he knows. I digress, the only other person that managed to get in our way inadvertently is Nick Sadistic and his Dark Carnival. I tried to give Nick a chance, that last time we all got in that ring together he and his Carnival felt the pain that defeat brings. At Eternal Glory I let my pride get the best of me, I thought to myself what better way to make sure Nick gets the idea to stay out of the way than to put him right through a table? I wanted to drill a message deep into the brain of Nick to ensure that he did not have to like us, but he must fear us. What better way to ensure that than to put him through a table, and I did. I did and it backfired on me, as I was getting back into the ring Jack Pummels caught me and the rest is history. It does not sit well, but I do not blame Jack for this. Jynx, unlike you, I have to qualms with Jack Pummels for what he did at Eternal Glory because all he did was capitalize on what he saw as a great opportunity to win a match. I do not blame Jack, I blame myself and my ego. I blame me for not having my bases covered but I also blame Nick for making me want to inflict pain on him so badly that I let it cloud my judgement. I cannot change what happened, but I can say it will never happen again. So now where does that leave us? It leads us to another match with Nick and his Carnival as well as the Reigns Family. Right now I am not in my normal playful mindset of just having fun and making sure the message of The Order is loud and clear, right now I am just in the mindset to make sure we are not taken lightly. I came into the WWG with the intention on making us known by everyone but not necessarily fearing us entirely. Now? Now I guess I just dont care anymore, because now I want our foes to fear us, because without fear ladies and gentlemen, you will never be taken seriously, and if you are always fighting battles with monsters and dragons and they dont fear you, you will never win. You have to strike fear into the heart of your enemies because if you dont they will never understand that you are not one to be messed with. Ethan Reigns, I showed you once before that you and I cannot coincide within that ring because bad things happen to you. Now, I am going to have to show you all over again as if this is some sort of bad case of de ja vu. Not only will I have to show you again but us, The Order, we are going to have to show your entire family. Your father and your uncle, we have to show you and make sure the Reigns family understands the meaning of fear and not only that but as soon as they feel fear they automatically think of us."

-Abram then gets on the edge of his seat as that dark glare in his eyes is seen for the first time. Jynx is standing right next to him and for once Jynx is actually smiling.-

Abram Adams
"And Nick, I see this as an ongoing trend that all of us will be constantly fighting over power in the WWG. It seems like our families of sorts were meant to go down this road and do battle with each and for some strange odd reason you think you will walk out with your hand held high. You think that just because I lost at Eternal Glory that makes me weak? You also lost there buddy, not only did you lose but you threw a fit like a child at the end and decided to get into fights and start throwing things. From your antics after Eternal Glory it showed me one very distinctive trait you have and one thing that you will forever be, I didnt see a monster, I didnt see the supposed powers you have in your mask, I didnt even see the light show you try to put on with your friends, all I saw was a little brat. I tried to be the nice guy here, I tried to be the guy that was the middle man in between The Order and all that oppose us to make sure things do not get too hectic, but now I understand that I must be something else and I must show aggression in order to make you all fear the Order. Nick Sadistic, I beat you before and I will beat you again come Carnage, the reason I say these things about you with such certainty Nick is because what I see in you is nothing intimidating at all. If you take away everything you have, if you take away the Family, if you take away the Dark Carnival, you have absolutely nothing but a mask and a bad attitude. You are and always will be nothing more than a little boy running around pretending that everyday is Halloween. You have no power, you have no will, and you have no intimidation factor coming from this way. You threatened to **** my wife and I dont understand why you think that you are just going to get away with that. Come Carnage, it is the be all end all of the tension between us because I will do something to you that you will simply not see coming. Everyone wants the monster nowadays, and there is a fine line between those who act like they are monsters and those who simply just cant deny their nature of being one. If you are the definition of what a monster is then everyone's idea of the meaning is simply distorted. A monster you are not Nick, a monster is what I am, and while I may not run around growling at everyone, rolling my eyes back into my skull and start bleeding everywhere, I assure you I am very much a monster indeed. The calm ones always strike the worst and always last the longest. When I first got here, It was about peace and fun, it was about love and no hate, but now, its about fear and how I can instill it within those who oppose us. Come Carnage, you will fear us."

-Abram smirks and leans back into his chair as Karmin smiles and kisses him on the cheek. Jynx then laughs and rubs his hands together as he walks back into the center of the frame.-

Jynx
"Now there is what I was looking for all along! You see that is the very reason why I decided to dedicate myself to The Order and that is what I saw in Adams the very first night I met him! That is the Abram Adams that I know and that is a very scary Adams indeed! I havent been happy since I got here but I tell you what seeing the old Adams resurface once again brings a smile to my face because I know exactly whats coming. Absolute mayhem is on its way come Carnage and I guarantee you I am always the one thats excited heading into battle! Nick Sadistic, you and your Dark Carnival are sorry excuses for entities you claim you are! You run around bitching and moaning about being on a losing streak but not only that you do things that are absolutely revolting! Just because you cut animals up and try to **** women you think that makes you clowns scary?! That makes you nothing but disgusting and wastes of life! I cannot wait to get my hands on your goons and I would say you too but lets face it, I am going to leave you to Abram because what I could do to you compares to absolutely nothing that he can do to you. He will take your demise to a whole other level and all I can do is sit back and enjoy the show. Come Carnage, its all going downhill for the Dark Carnival and the Reigns brothers, or family, whatever the hell they are! After our match they will be nothing but heads on pikes! I cannot wait for this and I am actually excited to see this, its going to be an all out wa..."

-Just then Draven walks right in front of Jynx and stands there. Jynx looks over Dravens side.-

Jynx
"What the hell Frankenboy?! You're cutting me off you monkey!"

-Draven then talks in that low monotone voice of his.-

Draven
"You done old man wizard, go back to your tower."

-Jynx just scoffs and backs away into the dark. Draven then whips his hair back showing that pale face he paints up.-

Draven
"I dont normally got much to say, so imma keep it short and simple. I wish death was allowed in the WWG, I wish I could kill off the Dark Carnival so that way I aint ever gotta see what makes me think of my past. I guess im just gonna have to settle for second best and make sure you all go away for good. As long as you around, I aint ever gonna stop hunting you, because you, to me, are the walking embodiment of everything that went wrong in my past. The only thing I can do is get rid of it and make sure I never see it again, I aint gonna be able to kill it, but I can make it go away. Come Carnage, I am gonna make you all go away, and you aint gotta believe it, you just gotta expect it. You aint gotta like it, but you gotta fear it, because one way or the other, its gonna happen."

-Draven then kicks the camera and it goes to static.-

END

"It was meant to be fun and games, but the fun ran out and the games stopped, now all thats left is FEAR."

Report Spam   Logged

"Times, they are a changin'."

Accomplishments
(Former) World Heavyweight Champion

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Trine Larsen

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 11:06:48 am »

So eloquently put. You get the creeps reading Abram Adams saying to watch out for the calm ones.
Report Spam   Logged
Abram Adams
HOF

Second year Anniversary Level 5 Karma Good Karma Bad One year Anniversary 100 Posts Level 4 50 Posts 10 Posts Level 3 Karma Search Linux User Mobile User Signature Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2014, 12:03:59 pm »

I appreciate the feedback very much so
Report Spam   Logged

"Times, they are a changin'."

Accomplishments
(Former) World Heavyweight Champion
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: