Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 30, 2024, 01:27:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Needs

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Needs  (Read 65 times)
Kaiju

Badges: (View All)
« on: October 13, 2014, 12:03:01 am »

The Darkwood Sanitorium is an old building. Built in the early 20th century in the midst of a forest, the building originally served as Darkwood Orphanage before sudden disappearances of children in the area skyrocketed, and it was abandoned. In the 1950s, the building was repurposed as a psychiatric hospital, and continues to serve voluntary and involuntary patients well into the 21st century. The forest it takes it's name from coats the entire area in a darkness that feels foreboding. Many have suggested the location does more harm than good to the patients of the Sanitorium, but it continues to treat people.

Today, beneath the large cathedral like spires, the scene begins. Outside lurks a monster, hissing, huffing and puffing. roaring like an animal as it bangs wildly on the door. It growls and groans, and eventually the door gives way, and the monster disappears inside. A few screams and shrieks follow, as the sound of Kaiju rampaging through the hospital begins to echo, before being smothered by the blanket of forest.

Inside, the camera follows. An orderly is cowering behind the desk, smashed vases, dirt and plants at her feet. The monster is prowling, looking for anything it can find. It grabs another orderly, a middle aged woman, roughly by her collar and presses her against the wall.

KAIJU
WHERE IS HE?!

The orderly looks back in confusion, and finds herself staring straight into the creature's eyes.

Orderly
I-I-I don't kn-know, who are you, who are you talking about?

KAIJU
HARRIS!

Clenching his fist, Kaiju raises it in a threatening gesture. He swings forward and hits the wall beside the orderly's head, poking a whole clean through. He howls.

KAIJU
Bring me Harris!

Kaiju releases the orderly, who scampers away quickly, and within a minute a new face has appeared, well dressed and greying, spectacled - the picture of a psychatrist.

Dr. Graeme Harris
I'm here, Kaiju. What's wrong?

The beast stirs, noticing Harris for the first time, and quickly moves over to him, grabbing him roughly and pushing him against the wall, right near the hole he tore in the plaster.

KAIJU
He suffered, he suffered because of you, and your sessions. Your look for the answers made him soft. The beast was supposed to rise! The beast was supposed to become unstoppable! And now, now he is the laughing stock. He loses to the rookie... and he blames you!

Kaiju stares into Harris' eyes, an uncharacteristic move, as Kaiju has before shown himself reluctant to look into the eyes of anyone. He growls and bares his teeth, but Dr. Harris does not appear to be frightened at all.

Dr. Graeme Harris
Please, Kaiju, let go of me. Let's keep this civilised. We've talked about this, you are not the beast you think. You are a man, a man of great knowledge, experience, and wisdom. You're better than this. Better than behaving like some animal. Let me go.

Harris raises his own hand, grabbing Kaiju's and pulling it away. The beast does not resist, but he hisses.

Dr. Graeme Harris
Now start again. What's wrong?

KAIJU
He came here, he came here and you talked, and made him talk, and he talked and he listened, and then he left and he lost! He is not made to lose, he-

Dr. Graeme Harris
Stop, stop right there. What have we said about pronouns? You are self-aware. You are not telling a story, you are not the character in a story. Use 'I'.

KAIJU
No! No more of your games, he is not 'I', he is a thing, a demon, a monster in the dark-

Dr. Graeme Harris
No, 'he' is a scarred, broken man, who needs to address his own identity proble--

KAIJU
No! There are no problems! He knows what he is. He is the Kaiju. They have called him nothing but, nothing but the Kaiju, for many many years. Now listen. Listen you. He has lost to the rookie, because of what you say, because you weaken him. And he is here to say he is done. Kaiju will not see you any more. The WWG orders it, but the WWG will not be sated. He will not visit you again, your words of light, of purity, twisting his dark soul... he will not stand for it. He is not made of the light, he does not strive in the light. He is born in the darkness of the wood, the forest, and to that forest the Kaiju will return, and speak no more to you, monster of light.

Dr. Graeme Harris
I'd strongly suggest you reconsider, you're not healthy. You need to visit places like this, and talk to people like me. You need to become the man you once were. The scholar, not the brute.

KAIJU
The scholar?! He is not the scholar. The scholar is your creation, your twisted view of the monster. You want to see the good in the beast, where there is none. You want to see the past, when the now, the present, is all there is. The Kaiju is not concerned with what he was before he became what he is. Why are you? Why why, oh why oh why, do you question every time, begging for answers. Who is he? Who? WHO?! WHO!?!?

Dr. Graeme Harris
If you can reconnect to your past, you will be clear-minded again, like I believe you once were. Imagine what you could achieve with the veil of shadow lifted. Imagine how high you could go. Please, reconsider. You need my help, even if you don't want it.

Kaiju has broken his eye contact with Dr. Harris, and begun pacing the entryway, looking uncertain. He begins muttering under his breath.

KAIJU
No, no, that can't be it. The Kaiju, the beast, he rampaged and rampaged and become a big name, he became noticed... didn't he? Isn't this what they want? They want the beast, they call it the beast, they beg for monsters, so he gives them a monster... it's not his to change, not his to fight... he is what he is, and always will be... always has been... hasn't he?

Dr. Graeme Harris
You are not a monster, Kaiju. You are suffering from mental illness. That doesn't make you a monster. There are thousands, millions of people just like you in the world. You are not unique, you are not alone in your illness. We here, we at Darkwood, are here to help.

KAIJU
But you don't help! You make him uncertain, you make him question, and the beast does not like to doubt! The beast deals in certainties, rising above questions... no more questions, no more games. The beast has risen, but not far enough... he must continue to rise. The Kaiju must not fall. This... this was a mistake. A backwards step, but now they say he can move forward, still. He loses, and they say rise up higher. Rise up. Forgive his past, forgive his mistake. forgive...

Dr. Graeme Harris
You want forgiveness? You want absolution? Kaiju, you've stormed in here, destroyed our property, harassed our staff. We do not take these threats lightly. You will pay for these damanges, and we could have you committed.

KAIJU
Ha, hahahaha, HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! No, no, you could try, Doctor. But this... this absolution you speak of... the beast does not need your absolution. You say to him, Doctor, you say he needs to move forward, but look back. You are wrong. He will move forward, but not look back. They put a pretty little plaything on his plate, a twisted little girl all skin and bones... and say don't eat, just defeat. But he smiles, the beast smiles.

And sure enough, the beast smiles, looking directly at Dr. Harris again, eyes locked, and creeps forward as he continues.

KAIJU
He smiles, and he sees, he smells the fear they try to hide... and he sees his future, a future free from your light, a future drowning in comfortable darkness. The beast will break his promises. He will not be gentle. He will not be nice. He will not be the thoughtful, wise scholar you want him to be. That is not who he is. That is why you have failed him. You have tried to see what's beyond the darkness, but the void stared right back. And she will see, the little mouse, the little rat, she will see the void.

Turning his back on Dr. Harris, Kaiju moves towards the door, ripping the telephone and monitor from the receptionist's desk and smashing them violently on the floor. Without facing Harris, he speaks again.

KAIJU
He doesn't need you, Doctor, he never needed you. And he doesn't need absolution, not for what he has done. Not yet.

The door opens and Kaiju is gone, the camera trying to follow but aside from a rustling in the trees, there is no sign of the monster of the forest.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Kaiju

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2014, 12:03:38 am »

This one felt good, very happy with it, hope you guys are too.
Report Spam   Logged
J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2014, 06:05:30 am »

I read this when you posted and was surprised I didn't post. I really like this character, and te dynamics that you add in each Rp is awesome. I love how each is episodic by reacting to the previous week and by the end you know his feelings going into the match. From a match writing point, I love this because it helps me know how to write the match from Kaiju's perspective.
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: