Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 20, 2024, 01:30:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Swerve

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Swerve  (Read 92 times)
Abram Adams
HOF

Badges: (View All)
Second year Anniversary Level 5 Karma Good Karma Bad One year Anniversary 100 Posts Level 4 50 Posts 10 Posts Level 3 Karma Search Linux User Mobile User Signature Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« on: October 15, 2014, 09:14:50 pm »

-The camera opens up inside of the house of The Order. It shows Jynx walking back and forth as Draven just sits crouched by his normal spot. Karmin is standing there looking nervous by Abrams chair for Abram is nowhere to be found. Jynx looks agitated, he throws his hands up in a fit.-

Jy
nx
"Karmin, where is Adams?! He is supposed to be here tonight so we can get things rolling finally!"

Karmin
"I dont know Jynx, hes supposed to be here, hes always here, and im always with him. He normally tells me where hes going but this time its different. He has been acting really strange lately, I dont think I have ever seen him like this."

Jynx
"No hes not acting strange, hes just finally awake. He isnt hiding behind cheap tactics like over the top kindness and child humor. He shouldnt have gone without telling us, we just came off of a major victory and he is off somewhere twiddling his thumbs. Where is that guy?"

-The camera cuts to the outside of the house, it pans around and goes to the back yard where a dark shed sits. As the camera passes the shed it shows Abram standing by the pond and looking out over it. He then looks up at the sky to see the stars. He closes his eyes for a moment and smiles, Abram then looks down and picks a flower out of the grass. He raises it to his nose and smells it.-

Abram Adams
"Misconception can be a hell of a thing when you think about it. You take a look at something and it is perceived as being whatever you see it is, as you study it you come up with an idea of what that thing is. You think that you know it by first glance, so that being said when someone looks at me, at first glance they just see a normal guy. They see me standing here with a flower in my hand and a smile on my face and they are thinking that I am probably a nice guy. They are thinking that I am harmless, that I will do no wrong to them. Once upon a time I would take pride in that judgement, I would love to be viewed at as being the guy that everyone wants to approach but now, now I almost take it as an insult. Nowadays, being looked at as being nice and harmless is mistaken for being weak, when I first got to the WWG people viewed me as a cult like persona with unpredictable intentions but often gave them the creeps. That being said they never saw me as being a threat, they never saw me as a guy that could potentially overthrow whatever it is they have going on. They never see me as the guy that within a snap of my fingers could take away everything they have and could shatter their world with a mere thought. The ones who see me as such are the ones who are not paying attention, while they see the image I portray as being weak and harmless they are only studying the outer shell. Within that shell lies a very cold, very calculating and very ruthless monster. I have always been what I hold inside, I just never liked to expose who I am because I knew the very day I did that would mean the end of those who stood as a threat. The ones who misjudged me had no idea a beast was asleep within, well now, now that beast is awake, and that beast smells the fear and I tell you right now my friends, it smells delicious."

-Abram takes another sniff of the flower and chucks it. He then turns to face the camera with a very stern stare, it sends chills down the viewers spine, this is not the Abram Adams we saw arrive at the WWG.-

Abram Adams
"So what happened? Why am I changing so rapidly and why have I appeared to have become more violent? What could have possibly made me this way? Its the fact that people like Nick Sadistic walk around claiming he is the embodiment of fear, he goes as far as to admit to killing people on national television when you and I both know that just isnt true. I had my words for Nick during our last encounter, I assured him that he would not get away with the things he said and I came through. During our match Nick thought his Dark Carnival were all one, that they followed the same wave length but as soon as they saw the water start to rise they abandoned him faster than he could change his mask style again. Nick, if you are watching I just want you to know the real reason your Dark Carnival took off that night, its because they were radiating with fear. They saw the monster that thrives on it and what they saw they could not fathom. So, that being said, what do you do when you see something that scares the hell out of you standing before your eyes? You take off, you head for the hills, you run because that little voice in your head is telling you that you will simply not survive. Fear is the name of that little voice and I know, its funny how it all goes right back to fear. You can deny it all you want Nick, but deep down you know it to be the truth. What happens now? The Dark Carnival has retreated and what does that leave for the Order? I dont know to be exact, most people think that I cannot thrive without the Order constantly at my side but those people do not understand me completely. I could sit here and tell you about my past, I could stand here and explain to you exactly why I can be separated from the Order and do just fine but is that what you really want to hear? I think not."

-Abram tilts his head a bit.-

Abram Adams
"Regardless of what I say I know I cannot win people over by just talking, I know that I cannot make them believe me just by standing here spouting off a bunch of things that are completely irrelevant to whats ahead of me. All I can do is show those people when the time comes, and when was that time going to come? I didnt know after our match last week, I had no idea when the time would come where I could redeem my loss at Eternal Glory and show the world that I could survive on my own. I did not know until it was announced that this week I will be going up against the former world heavyweight champion Christian. Christian, you have a lot of things to say, some of which made a bit of sense but most of which made peoples attention leave faster than the Dark Carnival did last week. I heard what you had to say, and all I could think about was the fact that the words you were saying were nothing more than nonsensical ramblings of an insecure loser. Do not get me wrong here Christian, I use the term loser in a very realistic and factual way as opposed to that of an insult, lets just go ahead and strip away everything you have accomplished and everything you have said and lets get down to the absolute fact that you my friend, you lost the World Championship. Now you would say you lost it in controversial fashion with so and so getting involved here and this and that but truth be told, a real champion, a real man would never let that happen. I know what you are thinking, how dare I call the great Christian a loser when I have won only one singles match in my entire career here, how dare Abram Adams to make such bold accusations when he has to have backup 24/7. You simply cannot deny that those statements are running through that brain of yours, and I dont expect them not to be but I must set the record straight. You bring up wins and losses as if a man is defined by those alone, given the fact that I only won one singles match I have also only been in the WWG for about what? A month? Maybe a month and a half? How many matches have I been booked in, 3? 4? So within a month of being here, I have had 4 matches, I have won 3 of them, and just because the owner decided to book me with the Order that somehow takes away from those victories? By your logic Christian, if a man is defined by wins and losses wouldnt you say that i am doing pretty damn good so far? No, you wouldnt say that, because in your mind nobody here is as good as you are. In your mind you are the be all end all of the talent pool and nobody can hold a candle to you...except the Nobody himself."

-Abram smirks that sinister grin and then crouches down by the pond.-

Abram Adams
"I can see it in your eyes Christian, I see the disdain and the uncertainty, I see the worms swimming in your stomach after you lost the title to the Wretched Nobody. For someone as good as you, and for a man of your caliber to be shaken to his core is something to see indeed. You dont have to admit it, I actually dont expect you to, why would you admit that a man like you was rocked by a Nobody? It eats away at you, you set out to do the one thing no one could do and that was to get rid of the Wretched Nobody completely. You go as far as to blame it on upper management that they are holding you down, that they are making sure you are not the champion of the company. You have to go as far as to say that the only explanation for you to lose matches is simply because management wants you to lose? I see your entire situation from an outsiders perspective because I am not involved in what you have been going through with Wretched Nobody, so if my perspective is the same as others who are on the outside looking in then I can safely say your logic is the result of a distorted view of what you consider to be reality. You let fantasy cross over with whats actually going on, you let the legend of yourself that you built up in your own mind overtake whats really happening because you see others view you as how you view yourself, when, in reality Christian, in reality they dont view you as anything more than a guy who managed to win the championship because the current champion decided that he had more important things to think about. Its very comical to me because here you are, the very guy that claims to have been the only man to rid the company of all things fiction. The reason I find humor in that is because your entire career thus far is fiction, not only that but its mishap of errors that you just rolled with. Youre entire existence is not supposed to be taking place, what you have accomplished so far in the WWG is impressive I will give you that, but it simply was not supposed to happen. You are the quintessential being of that who is accidental, you are a reject my friend and you are just way too proud to admit it. So what did you do? You got a big head, of course you did why wouldnt you? You come along and you beat the Wretched Nobody for the world championship, that is something to be proud of, but you let your obsession get the best of you. Not the obsession with Wretched Nobody or anything of that nature, you became obsessed with the idea of yourself potentially becoming one of the greatest superstars in this company. That idea alone clouded your judgement so much that you went and lost it all back to the very guy who you took it from."

-Abram chuckles a bit.-

Abram Adams
"Who am I right? Who am I to be making such bold accusations when I havent even been in a main or a title picture? Well its like I said, I only speak from the outsiders perspective and if an outsider such as I has so much to say about a guy he hasnt even met, then what does that say about said guy? It says that the guy is predictable, he is another one who has come along and gotten his 15 minutes in early, just another guy that sees himself as a one in a billion superstar to ever grace the WWG when, fact is, I could throw a rock right now and hit a guy just like you. Not only that, but that rock would bounce off that guy and hit another guy just like you. Christian, I hate to be the one to burst your bubble but you are not one in a billion, you have no particular attribute that sets you apart from the other 10 guys who have come along swirling a glass of wine and told long, drawn out stories that hold a double meaning and hold some sort of metaphor to swerve the viewers into thinking about how smart you are that you connected an old story to your current predicament. Again, who am I right? What makes me so special? Well I will tell you Christian, I am the guy that people take for granted, I am the guy that people like you look at and think that you could just walk all over.  I am the guy that in your mind, has absolutely no shot at beating you on my own because at one point in time you were the World Champion. Sorry to say Christian, but much like I said before your 15 minutes are up and the clock has been counting down eversince. Not only is the clock counting down but your career will start going down. You have absolutely no idea what kind of hell I can bring you and for that thinking that way it has already sealed your fate. Looking at me you could probably care less about the threats I bring you, being as how you are the main man in these parts of town and that nobody can overcome your unpredictable nature as you call it. You go as far as to say that not even you know what you are capable of, that everytime you get into that ring something can be unleashed from within you and it surprises you for you never knew it was in you to begin with,. You take pride into thinking that you have no idea what kind of things you can, and for that I can already see it playing as a disadvantage to you.”

-Abram then stands up and looks into the camera again.-

Abram Adams
“While you sit back and brag about not knowing what you are capable of I stand here fully aware of the things that I can do. That being said I know what to expect come our match and I know exactly what I can do to you. Trust me when I say this Christian what I am going to do to you you will not like, it will not be for the faint of heart and all 10 of your followers will have to constantly claw at their brain to get the image of what I do to you out of their skulls. Oh and by the way, just in case you were worried about  The Order interrupting our match, just know that I told them specifically to stay out of it. I told them that I can do this on my own because I am fully capable of doing things on my own regardless of what you have to say. You don’t know the importance of a group until you have one Christian and that is why I expect you to bad mouth them as you did, what you don’t understand however is that Order are not just a bunch of people standing around me to make me look good or to protect me from anything. The Order is my family, I would do anything for them as they would me and I don’t expect you to know anything about family. What I see in you Christian is something that  I know little to nothing about, there is a loneliness so great inside of you that it can almost be seen in the hands of a clock. Slowly ticking down to its last hour and then eventually it comes back around full circle to find itself with itself once again. And that’s life, more importantly, that’s your life, one big circle that you are constantly going in by yourself and there is no escaping and nobody to blame. I know nothing about your loneliness Christian, because I have a family, my family resides in the form of the Order and I am proud to have them. Your loneliness has turned you into a bitter bitter boy and for that I have to be the man that puts the boy in his place. There is a fine line between what needs to be done and what appears to be needed, in your mind you think you are needed in the WWG while in the minds of others what needs to be done is for you to be gone. Nobody ever wanted you in the first place but yet you think you hold some sort of importance in the WWG, why? Because you were champion? Guess what, I will get there one day, regardless of if you think so or not. I do not base my life around what you have to say because lets face facts, what you have to say is completely drawn out and irrelevant. That is why come Carnage, I will show everything that Abram Adams can hang on his own, not only that, but he has finally shut the big mouth known as Christian up.”

-Abram turns to go back to the house but then stops and puts his hands in his pockets.-

Abram Adams
“Then again, who am I? Just another guy with an outsiders perspective.”

-Abram smirks and walks out of frame.-

END

"The hypocrite once cried that he was not as good as he claimed to be...nobody listened."
Report Spam   Logged

"Times, they are a changin'."

Accomplishments
(Former) World Heavyweight Champion

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2014, 03:07:07 am »

I like this... honestly - Abrahm is someone I look forward to reading
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Trine Larsen

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2014, 05:28:19 am »

I don't even know what to say. I seriously love reading your writing for Abram.
Report Spam   Logged
J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2014, 06:00:34 am »

Another enigma, reminds me of someone else but if I'm right, I will keep it to myself. I was expecting from the start a little darker but the complex personality really comes through. We are possibly reading the beginnings of the first Wwg group champions when Brad starts that title.
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: