Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 01:57:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

I cant find the time to tell you

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I cant find the time to tell you  (Read 104 times)
Abram Adams
HOF

Badges: (View All)
Second year Anniversary Level 5 Karma Good Karma Bad One year Anniversary 100 Posts Level 4 50 Posts 10 Posts Level 3 Karma Search Linux User Mobile User Signature Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« on: October 27, 2014, 11:41:17 am »

-We see the camera open up inside of the house of the Order, the first thing we see is the main room, we are getting a birds eye view of the main area where the Order usually hatches their plans. We see Draven sitting against the wall where half of his figure is covered by the dark. We see Jynx standing in the middle of the room on the rug with his hands folded in front of him. We see Karmin walking back and forth running her hands through her hair as her white and grey dress billows from every step she takes. The camera then swoops down in front of Jynx who extends his hands and appears to be just getting out of some sort of trance. Jynx then opens his eyes and turns around to look at Karmin.-

Jynx
“Karmin, it is finally occurring.”

Karmin
“What is?”

Jynx
“The message we are supposed to send to the people, it is finally happening. We are closing in on our goal and Adams’ victory last week was the beginning. I cannot explain to you how thrilled I am now that the real Abram Adams has finally woke up from his little party trance.”

Karmin
“I don’t know Jynx. I don’t like it.”

Jynx
“What are you saying?”

Karmin
“When we first started coming around, Abey and I were happy, we would dance until the sun came up and we would laugh at the smallest things. He used to take me out into the fields and we used to run through the flower beds together, we would be out there all night because he said he would not stop until he found the perfect flower for me. He would pick and smell every last one of them until he found the very one that was good enough for me.  Now, we haven’t done that since we first started coming to the WWG. Recently, Abey hasn’t even been talking to me that much, he just gives me short answers and spends all of his time out back in the garden looking up at the sky. I have no idea what has gotten into him and why he is ignoring me but it hurts Jynx, it hurts so much.”

-Karmin walks over to Abrams empty chair and collapses in it, she nestles herself in it and as if she has fallen victim to nostalgia, a very harsh emotion. Jynx, not fully knowing how to react, walks over and stands next to the chair and places his hand on her shoulder.-

Jynx
“Karmin, I…I am not really sure how to deal with these types of scenarios. I have always been about pain and torment of those who oppose us and this kind of emotion does not normally make its way into my dome of thinking. I can relate to your pain for I once have felt it in my youth, but I vowed to never feel it again. Adams has not left you dear, he will always be with you. He is absolutely crazy about you and this I know for sure. When we first got here, all he could talk about was how he wanted to show you the many different wonders of the WWG and what The Order is going to do to that company. He is doing everything for you, I promise you that he is not far from you and will not go away.”

Karmin
“You promise?”

Jynx
“I promise you, The Order will never ever leave you Karmin.”

-Karmin smiles and grabs Jynxs hand. Just then we hear Abrams very distinct voice coming from the back shadows.-

Abram
“Am I interrupting something?”

-Jynx and Karmin look back in a startle as Jynx stands there with his hands folded. Karmin gets up from the chair and rushes over to Abram and kisses him on the cheek.-

Karmin
“Abey, where have you been?”

-Abram looks at her and then looks at Jynx, Abram has that dark look in his eyes that he has recently developed over the past couple of weeks.-

Abram
“What was going on here?”

Karmin
“What do you mean?”

Abram
“I walk in, you and Jynx are holding hands, is there something I am not being told?”

Jynx
“Hold on a minute there Adams, if you think for one moment that Karmin and I have something then you are gravely mistaken.”

Abram
“Am I Jynx? How do I know you are not trying to take advantage of my wife?”

Karmin
“Abram! Why would you say something like that?!”

Jynx
“You better get those thoughts out of your mind Adams, before it..”

Abram
“Before it what Jynx? Before it gets too much for you to handle? Exactly what is it that you are willing to do about it if I were to get out of hand?”

-Karmin  is so shocked that Abram is questioning her trust that she is at a loss for words. Abram then eyeballs Jynx and starts to slowly walk around him as Jynx just stands there with his hands folded and his chin up.-

Abram
“Lets say that I were to insinuate something that did not sit well with you, better yet, lets say I play out a metaphorical situation in which would only be based out of pure speculation but you were to get angry for some reason, what is it that you would do to silence me? Would you say something out of anger?”

-Abram then stops circling and stands face to face with Jynx.-

Abram
“Would you…fight me?”

-Abram has that dark look in his eyes and that evil grin as Jynx just stares in his eyes. The Abram Adams Jynx wanted to come out for so long he has front and center and he looks as if he is regretting bringing the monster back. Before Jynx says anything, we hear that deep voice from the dark.-

Draven
“There aint nothin’ goin’ on Abram.”

-Abram turns around slowly to see Draven getting up and walking out of the shadow.-

Draven
“I been here all night, I am always here. I see everything, I do everything round here, aint nothin’ goin’ on, and if you cant believe me, then I cant be here no more. I am here to protect The Order, I am here to protect you cuz you were the one that saved me. I would never lie to you, and I would always back you on everything you did regardless of if I liked it or not. So believe me when I say that there aint nothin’ goin’ on.”

-Abram tilts his head and looks at Draven, he then looks closer and smirks again.-

Abram
“Ah you see? You know what this is Jynx? This is loyalty, Draven is a very loyal friend indeed. That being said anything he tells me I will believe because he has no reason to hide the truth from me. So I believe him, and in that I believe that there is nothing happening here. I will tell you this however Jynx, in a metaphorical situation and in an alternate universe where you so happened to get the idea to try and steal my wife from me…”

-Abram then leans in and whispers into Jynxs ear.-

Abram
“I’d kill you.”

-Abram then leans out and looks at Jynx as Jynx has a perplexed look on his face. Abram then smiles that evil grin and starts to walk away. As Abram is heading out back once again Karmin, who is on the brink of tears, stops him and pleads.-

Karmin
“Abey please look at me! You have to trust me still right?! I didn’t do anything! What has gotten into you?! Why are you acting like this?! Where do you go?!”

-Abram looks at her and then brushes her hair back, he then whispers into her ear.-

Abram
“I love you, I just cant find the time to tell you anymore, for that im sorry.”
-Abram then kisses her neck and walks out back as Karmin starts whimpering because she has no idea what that means. Abram then walks out the back door and starts heading in the field where he now spends most of his time. He then walks over to the flower bed that has a colorful variety of all sorts of flowers. He then looks up at the sky and smiles, he reaches into his back pocket and pulls out a picture of Yolandi Visser. Abram looks at it and smiles, he then quietly whispers but its just loud enough to where you can hear him.-

Abram
“Yolandi…”

-Abram then smiles and looks back up.-

Abram
“I have come to realize in my lifetime that things tend to come and go while other things are labeled as happening for a reason. The human mind can be such a beautiful thing but at the same time it can really destroy your inner being, the reason for that is because it can make up entire scenarios that you think are occurring but in reality they have no place because they simply do not exist. Last week, I defeated a man that was at one time the WWG world champion, I beat him on my own without the help of The Order and that is something that skeptics around me said I simply could not do. So, what those skeptics did is create a scenario within their mind that I could not function in singles competition and that there was no possible way that I alone could be Christian. They created this scenario and led others to believe it so much that even Christian himself believed it, but those skeptics found pain because they soon realized that their scenario was nothing but fraudulent. It didn’t exist, it was made up because their mind played them like the fools that they are. Not only did I beat Christian by myself but he left the company because he was so ashamed of himself. He was so ashamed that his own mind tricked him that he came up with another scenario to try and convince others that the man that fell in the ring on that very night was not him. It was a different man, you know something, I agree with him. I agree that on that night the man that stepped foot in the ring with me was a different man, he was not the same man that made all those statements and claimed that he was the best the WWG had to offer. I wanted to see that man that said those things, but truth be told when Christian got in the ring with me last week, that man was nowhere to be found, and the man that stood before me was Christian, but it was a scared Christian. A self doubting Christian, a childish version of the former world champion. That was not the  Christian I wanted to beat, but in this life the story goes that you cannot always get what you want.”

-Abram looks at Yolandis picture once again.-

Abram
“Thus my story continues with something that I have grown to want, I never thought that I would find myself in the middle of something that was reminiscent of a love triangle, especially since two out of the three have absolutely no idea it is occurring. Truth be told, when I first came to the WWG I thought The Order could change this place with representing stern rules but with key elements of fun. Laughter. Joy. As the weeks went on I realized that the WWG was a place for monsters and beasts, only the strong survive and time for fun gets placed on the back burner real fast. I had to change, so I did, but one thought in my mind changed with me and that thought was how I felt everytime I saw Yolandi Visser. Everytime she walked by I froze, my eyes could not deviate from this goddess among men, why is it that I am falling victim to this woman who represents a certain code that I could not fathom? As soon as I looked at Yolandi I saw something that I could not deny, I saw a woman that I needed to be with. It is so strange, if there is such a thing as people being placed on this Earth that are meant to be together you could not convince me that my wife Karmin was not the woman I was meant to be with. I knew it, I felt it, but when I saw Yolandi, it all changed, my outlook, my feelings, everything was turned upside down and I needed to know about her.”

-Abram walks over to the flower bed.-

Abram
“So I did my research, I saw that she had a rough life growing up on the streets and was a major part of the infamous Zef Movement. I grew fond of this idea that Yolandi would think of me as the same, I never made a move because I am a very loyal man, my wife Karmin is the only woman that I want, at least that’s what I thought. I look at Karmin and I see absolute beauty, she would do anything I asked of her and she would follow me to the ends of the Earth, but she would not hurt a fly. I look at Yolandi and I see her beauty, I also see that not only is she looking for her beast but the beast lies within her beauty, as soon as I saw that, I was sold. I wanted in, the fact that the reason Yolandi is not looking for her monster to die with is because she is her own monster, it is inside of her, and for that she is complete. I first layed my eyes upon Yolandi when I first got to the WWG but I could not speak to her, for the first time in my life I was intimidated by another person. Her elegance, her beauty, her destructive behavior it all brings a smile to my face. I would go as far to say that Yolandi was made to be with me and the fact that we both wound up in the WWG has to be a sign. It has to be.

-Abram smiles again then looks back at the house. He sees Karmin in the window looking at him and as soon as he sees her, his smile fades. His look grows remorseful for her as he turns back around and looks at the picture once again. Abram then gets that look in his eye as he cases the flower bed.-

Abram
“However, it all once again leads back to the human mind playing tricks on a person. My mind has come up with a fabricated fairy tale that I find myself falling for Yolandi Visser, so much that I question my marriage and my loyalty to Karmin. The first step to ending these stories or making them not come to fruition is by grabbing it by its throat and destroying it completely. I will not let my fascination and my mind play a game with me and trick me into thinking Yolandi is my equal. For that, at Carnage, it is her and I stepping into the ring to fight each other. Not out of anger for one another, not out of a rivalry, but out of competition. She sees this as just another match, she has no personal ties with me, we haven’t even formally met. As she steps into the ring at Carnage she will look at this as just another day at the office, while I look at this as another step in my life. The beauty that Yolandi holds has power, it is so strong that it has led me to believe that I must give up everything that I created and everything that I have just to hear her say my name with a loving ambiance. It is a bittersweet kind of situation because while that all sounds so intriguing, it can lead you to torment and despair. That is why I must destroy the beauty by bringing out the beast, and when I slay the beast the beauty will have no other choice but to follow suit. My love for my wife runs far too deep to be vanquished by lust, lust in which one party has absolutely no idea is occurring. That is worst kind, when someone hurts for someones love so much that the other person has absolutely no idea you exist. That is what makes or breaks individuals, if they live through it they learn and grow stronger, if they fall prey they grow pathetic.”

-Abram then looks through the flowers and then picks a black rose. He smells it and looks into the camera.-

Abram
“That is why come Carnage, I will have to eliminate all misrepresentations and all supposed feelings that I have found myself developing for Yolandi. It is a hard decision to make, but it is a decision I must make in order to save the real woman that I love the most. It is hard, and my better judgement is telling me not to do what I have to do to someone so beautiful, but that’s the beauty of having a monster inside of you, because the monster never questions your motives. The monster never asks you why, the monster has no limitations and nothing can phase it. At Carnage, I regretfully say to Yolandi that the monster will be there in full form, and whatever that monster shall choose to do to the Zef Queen I will no longer have control over. The hardest part is not me trying to stop the monster from destroying Yolandi, the hardest part is that the monster simply will not listen. I have to say goodbye to this lust for her, I have to say goodbye to Yolandi, and come our match, I will have to say goodbye to my morales…even if it is just for a short while.”

-Abram then sets Yolandis picture and the black rose on fire as he sets it on the ground. He then looks up at the stars and closes his eyes.-

END

“Love is not supposed to hurt, it is supposed to be warm and fuzzy…but even before death those feelings are presented.”

Report Spam   Logged

"Times, they are a changin'."

Accomplishments
(Former) World Heavyweight Champion

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Trine Larsen

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 11:59:03 am »

Oooooh maaaan plot twist!!!

So in love with Abram! He is just so eloquent when he talks, I can't help it. Really good! I can't wait to see how this match is going to go, I wonder what this revealing of secret feelings will bring about!
Report Spam   Logged
jacegryphon

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2014, 07:58:54 pm »

Always look forward to reading your work, and this week, yet again, you did not disappoint.
Report Spam   Logged
Kira Starlight

Wrestler: Kira Starlight
Hometown: Boston, Mass
Weight: 135
Height: 5'5"
Finishers: Starlight Splash

Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2014, 08:06:28 pm »

Raven::
"Whoa, son.  Back off my
tokoloshe."
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 08:06:36 pm by Rayven » Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: