Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 28, 2024, 10:21:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Witch's Brew

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Witch's Brew  (Read 61 times)
Kira Starlight

Wrestler: Kira Starlight
Hometown: Boston, Mass
Weight: 135
Height: 5'5"
Finishers: Starlight Splash

Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« on: October 28, 2014, 05:45:34 pm »

Halloween is a time when all of the creatures come out of hiding to play in the night.  But what do the creatures that don’t fear the daylight do when this holiday comes around?  To them, it’s just another day amongst days.  But sometimes, it’s fun for them to dress up and cause a little more chaos than normal.  The camera opens up on Rayven.  She is dressed in a black witch’s outfit, complete with the pointy black hat and everything.  A cauldron stood in front of her, foaming and bubbling over as she stirred it with a large ladle.  She smiled as she looked up at the camera, revealing she was wearing contacts that turned her whole eyes blood red save for the black dot of the pupil.  She held a hand up and beckoned the viewer closer.

Rayven::
“Come closer, my child.  Look into my witch’s brew and see what I see.  With this, I can see all things past, present and future.  Tell me, which is it you would like to see, hmm?”

The camera moved closer and panned down to look into the cauldron.  Nothing could be seen except what appeared to be a black, bubbling liquid within.  Rayven’s hand entered the frame and tilted the camera back up to her face and she was frowning.

“How presumptuous of you, looking into my cauldron without answering my question.  Fine, I’ll answer it for you.  First, we’ll look into the past for a quick review.  When I first came to the World Wrestling Generation, I tried to warn you.  I did, I tried to warn each and every one of you that I was coming and what I was all about.  I showed you that I’m not a person that feels pain.  I showed you that I am here with one goal, and one goal only, and that is to dominate and win everything.  And that’s just what I’ve done so far.  Grace Brutal, I won.  The Ascension, I won.  Oliver Thomas, I won.  The list of defeated opponents keeps growing longer and there’s no end in sight.  The only thing that has avoided me thus far is that Carnage Title that The Ascension holds.  And that...brings us to the Future.”

She stirred the cauldron and the liquid bubbled more violently, pouring over the side a bit.

“Don’t think that I’ve forgotten for a moment the injustice you played on me, Ascension.  I came and challenged you for your Carnage title just like anyone else is free to do.  But did you stand and fight?  Of course you didn’t.  You fled the scene like the group of cowards you are.  But that’s ok, I’ll just keep coming again and again.  You won’t be able to get away from my pursuit, and sooner or later, you’re going to run out of room to run, mark my words.  And when that time comes, the result is going to be just the same as the one time you actually did stay and fight, when your precious title wasn’t on the line.  Then the score will be Rayven - two, The Ascension - zero.”

She stirred the cauldron again, and as it bubbled, she reached a hand into the liquid.  She scooped up a handful and threw it at the camera.  The cameraman jumped and Rayven laughed maniacally that his wits were so frayed just by being in her presence.

“Do you really think I’d be so reckless as to put my own hand into something toxic?  That’s not how I operate.  Everything I do is with a purpose, there’s not a single thing I do that is without a rhyme or a reason.  I told you so much after I smashed that cage door into the back of Christian’s head.  To this day, he still has not mentioned me by name or given me any credit, even after last week when I’m sure I broke his neck and ended his career.  Don’t fool yourselves, he can go on camera and say whatever he wants to make you think he still has his manhood in tact.  Here’s the truth of the matter.  The Christian that you saw on Carnage last week was indeed the real Christian.  The Christian that you saw get attacked by me, was indeed the real Christian.  The Christian whose neck I hope to Cthulhu is broken after my assault, was indeed the real Christian.  I told him he couldn’t avoid me forever.  He tried, and we all saw how that ended for him.  Surely you wouldn’t be so foolish to try and do the same, would you Marcus?  Kronos?  Colin?”

Something caught her eye and her blood red eyes gazed deep into the cauldron.  The camera tried again to see what she was seeing, but to the viewer, the liquid was still just black, barely even reflecting Rayven’s face.

“I know what you’re thinking.  You’re thinking the only reason I have a win over you already is because of Yolandi being my teammate.  You’ll puff your chest out and you’ll say that she did all of the work and I was just there to look good, and was lucky enough to be on the right side of the win to pick up the win thanks to someone else’s work.  Well, all of that just simply isn’t true.  Go back and watch the video again, you’ll see that I carried my own weight plenty against you.  You’ll see that I don’t need Yolandi’s help to beat you, I can do it all on my own.  Oh yes, my little
tokoloshe.  That brings us back to the present..”

She leaned away from the cauldron and gave it another few stirs with the ladle.

“Now the truth is finally out there and everyone knows exactly what page everyone is on.  Yolandi is part of The Family now, and we are stronger than ever.  As always, Wretchie leads the charge, and the rest of us are right behind him in our march toward dominance of the WWG.  It’s a matter of time, Ascension.  Me and Yolandi, we’ve already beat you together.  We’ve seen your weaknesses and we know how to beat you again on our own.  Yolandi is coming for your Absolute title, and I’m coming for your Carnage title, and there’s not a damn thing you can do about either.  Your time at the top of the pecking order around here has drawn short, and now it is The Family’s time.  You honestly don’t think that the three of you are going to stand in the way of our goals, do you?  Not hardly, it would take an entire army of men worth fifteen of you.  Cherish your time with those titles now, because soon you won’t have them to cherish.”

A look of confusion washed over her face as she stared more intently into the cauldron.  She spotted something floating around in the liquid and reached into pluck it out, tossing whatever it was to the side without a second look.

“Oh, but there’s that little speck.  That ever-present speck of something getting in my way, coming between myself and what I’m after.  And this time, her name is Trine Larsen.  What kind of a name is that, anyways?  No matter, this isn’t a name calling contest we’re in here, is it?  Or maybe you think it is, Trine.  After all, that’s all you did this week was call everyone around here a name.  Even your little boy toy wasn’t safe from your game, being reduced to a childrens’ cereal of all things.  I know you’re new here and all, but do you really think that this is the way of things?  This is a wrestling company - we’re in the business of kicking ass and taking names.  Not making up funny names.  Now, I’ve never seen the movie Girl Interrupted, but I’m sure what I’ve got in store for you come Carnage will put anything you’re expecting from that movie to shame.”

She tossed the ladle into the cauldron and then shoved the whole thing off to the side, stepping closer to the camera now.

“I know you’re new here and you’re new to the whole wrestling business, but one would think if you were going to come into the top wrestling organization going right now, you would have done your homework first.  Pretty looks and funny jokes aren’t going to get you anywhere around here.  Just ask Christian.  I mean, our champion is none other than Wretchie, and no one knows for sure what he looks like under that mask.  This isn’t a beauty pageant, toots, so if that’s what you came here expecting, just hop on your Vespa and head on back home.  Because even if that was the way things worked around here, you’d be **** out of luck.  I’m way prettier than you are.”

A large rat scurried in front of her, and she crouched and a hand pounced on the rat.  She picked it up and stared into its eyes.

“You see, Trine, this is the reality of it all.  This is you, a scared little rat in a big world full of creatures far bigger than you yourself are.  You scurried in here, hoping to find a morsel of food to sustain you to make it through another day.  But what you didn’t suspect when you came in here, was that there would be someone watching and waiting, looking for vermin like you, and ready to take care of you the moment you showed your beady-eyed face.  Now, I’m no tom cat, by any means.  After all, I’m just a Rayven.  But I have made the WWG my house, and I like my house like I like my pantry - vermin free.”

She carried the rat over to the cauldron and tossed it in.  The cauldron bubbled more furiously as the rat splashed and squeaks of horror could be heard as the camera panned away from the cauldron and back to Rayven.  Her eyes, however, were still focused on the cauldron.

“Would you be quiet, please?  Adults talking over here…”

She slowly turned back to the camera.

“Ask yourself one question, Trine.  Do you really think you’re ready to compete here?  Do you honestly think that you’re adequately trained and ready to step into the ring with me?  Let’s look at your track record here.  Just a few short weeks ago you showed up on WWG TV for the first time and you didn’t know a thing about this business you were about to step into.  You went into a gym and, honestly, I’m surprised they didn’t kick you out for using the lat machine improperly.  You looked like a deer caught in the headlights about to use the hip adductor machine like only an asian tourist can.  And then in stepped your hero, little Lucky the Leprechaun, as you’ve taken to calling him.  Have you asked him if he even likes that name?  I’m starting to think you’re crazier than I am…  But you’re taking training advice from this guy, someone who came in here and lucked into a win in his first match, but he’s been on quite the losing streak since.  And then he takes you to his mentor to get him to train you.  Sure, he’s won a couple of World Titles in his time, but you’re taking training from a guy who had to retire from a broken back.  So let’s review your record real quick.  You know nothing about this business, and you’re being trained by a has-been with a broken back and a curtain jerker with one win to his name.  Do you honestly think that this is the kind of pedigree that will lead you to a successful career?  I beg to differ…”

“One thing that you’d better remember damn well when you come down to the ring with me is just what exactly I’m capable of.  Alongside Yolandi Visser, we beat The Ascension.  That’s not a match many….or any...were expecting us to come out on the winning side of.  Still we did.  Just think about that for a long moment, Trine.  You’re an untrained, unseasoned rookie coming into this match, and you’re up against one half of the team that beat The Ascension, a team with more members, and bigger, stronger members.  Do you really think that there’s any chance you could come out on top of this match?  And then the big man in charge, Mr. Fergie-Licious himself, goes and tilts the scales even further in my favor.  As if I needed it…”

Rayven crouched and picked up a black felt bag.  There appeared to be a long, solid object inside of it as she held it up to the camera.

“In the spirit of Halloween and the namesake of the show, Carnage, Licious decided to make this match a match that involves weapons.  I hope you realize, that just plays perfectly into my hands.  You see, Trine, when my hands are no longer bound and I’m allowed to do whatever I damn well please, that is when I’m at my most dangerous.  When you tell me that I don’t have to hold back?  Well that’s when I let my imagination run wild, and no one knows just how far I’ll go before I stop.  So ask yourself this question, Trine.  How far are you willing to go to stop me?  And how far am I willing to go to make sure you leave just as unlucky as your lucky little charm?  Now I’m going to be frank with you.  Not George, or Tim, or Larry, but Frank.  I honestly don’t care what weapon you bring to our match.  Go back and study my history here, take special notice of the part where I told everyone, I don’t feel pain.  And then tell me what you honestly think you can do - what kind of weapon you think you can bring with you to Carnage, that you think will be enough to stop me.  The fact is, there’s nothing you can do to stop me.  There’s no move or weapon that you can hit me with that will get me to stop, because I will not feel it.”

She tilted her head to the side as she looked at her black bag again, a sadistic smile crossing her face as she stared at it, the blood red contacts making the scene look that much more eerie.

“Plain and simple, Trine, cut to the chase...I don’t need any special outside weapon to help me beat you.  The only weapon I really need is my sick and twisted mind, and my own two hands.  But believe it or not, I like to play by the rules now and then.  And the rules of our match?  We get to pick one weapon.  One weapon that we can bring to the ring with us, and we can use that one weapon and that one weapon alone on our opponent.  Now I’m going to do you a really big solid, Trine.  Don’t ask me why I’m doing it - maybe there’s a part of me deep down inside that actually does like you.  And maybe it’s that part of me that feels a little bit of sympathy for you, and wants to help you out just a little bit.  Or maybe it’s that part of me that isn’t scared of you one ounce, and I want to give you every ounce of extra confidence I can give you, so that when I destroy you at Carnage, the loss is just that much more devastating for you.  So here’s what I’m going to do.  I’m going to give you a peek inside of this little bag of horrors right now so that you can know ahead of time what weapon I plan to bring to our match.  Then you’ll have a chance to plan and plot how you can avoid my weapon, and how you might get a shot at beating me.  But know this, it won’t change anything.  At Carnage, I’m still going to beat you, I’m still going to be undefeated here in the WWG, and I’m still going to be recognized as the hottest commodity in the WWG right now.”

She lifted the black bag higher and opened up the top of it, turning it over and dumping its contents into her other hand.  She now held a long black stick that didn’t look too out of the ordinary at first, but then she pointed one end of it at the camera and pulled a trigger.  A clicking noise and a blue spark started to jump and dance between the two metal prongs on the end of the stick.

“This very taser baton has a long history in the wrestling business.  December 27th, 1998.  The place was World Championship Wrestling.  The match was Kevin Nash against the World Champion Goldberg for the title, in a no holds barred match.  Goldberg was undefeated going in, one hundred seventy-three, and oh.  It looked like he had the match in the bag, he was about to hit Nash with the Jackhammer and successfully defend his title, moving to one hundred seventy-four and oh.  But then, the Wolfpac numbers came to play, with members running into the ring to disrupt the match, culminating with Scott Hall wearing a yellow security shirt.  Scott reached over the ropes and hit Goldberg with this very taser baton.  It put him down for the count, Kevin Nash won the World Title, and Goldberg moved to one hundred seventy-three, and one.”

She held the baton up and stared at it as though entranced.

“This.  Very.  Baton.  So tell me, Trine.  If this weapon could take out the mightiest warrior to ever come into the WCW to the point that he couldn't kick out of a pin, what makes you think that you’ll fare any better when I hit you with it in our match?  Plain and simple answer, newbie.  You won’t.  In fact, if you’re able to recover in time to compete again the following week, I’ll be impressed.  But you won’t be getting past me and my little fun stick here.  At Carnage, you’re going to become just another statistic amongst many on my meteoric rise to the top.  I hope you’ve said your prayers, and may whatever god you believe in have mercy on your soul, because I sure as hell won’t.”

The taser clicked on again and Rayven shoved it into the chest of the camera man.  The camera fell to the ground and focused blurrily on the writhing form of the camera man before Rayven leaned into the frame and blood red eyes stared into the camera as the feed blinked off.

Edit: Formatting error.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 05:46:13 pm by Rayven » Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Trine Larsen

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 04:58:11 am »

Ooooh maaan! You really brought your A-game! I'm in serious trouble! This was a crazy good read. It's a decent sized rp, but it was so fun to read it just flew by! I want Moar! >8U You write so well and Rayven is so evil I love her, but you already knew that. Tongue

I think when Trine watches this she's just going to ping-pong between raging and shitting her pants. I literally had moments of like:

"He's not my boy toy!" "Oh my god, I'm gong to die...." "Nicknames help me remember!" "I'm going to die...."

Throughout this.
Report Spam   Logged
Kira Starlight

Wrestler: Kira Starlight
Hometown: Boston, Mass
Weight: 135
Height: 5'5"
Finishers: Starlight Splash

Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 06:05:43 am »

"You could've just stopped at 'I'm going to die'...."
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
Trine Larsen

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2014, 06:12:40 am »

Trine:
"Well, for the record I've been in a gym before, Wednesday Adams. And nicknames are cute. So there. Please don't kill me... "
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: