Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 18, 2024, 12:48:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Introduction to Derrick Trotter and his family back home in London.

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Introduction to Derrick Trotter and his family back home in London.  (Read 62 times)
Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

Wrestler: Derrick Trotter, Leader of Dell's Rangers.
Hometown: Peckem, London
Weight: 245lbs
Height: 6ft 1
Finishers: The Market Stall (Powerbomb) Cashing in (Spear)

Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts Webmaster Spammer 25 Posts in one day One year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Apple User Search Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Karma 50 Posts Poll Voter 10 Posts Level 3 Combination Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« on: October 31, 2014, 04:25:57 am »

We see Derrick Trotter driving around in his three wheeler van it's bright yellow and on each side of the van we see in big black letters Trotters independent traders following the van coming out of the exhaust is a trail of grey smoke and the van back fires every so often. Derick better known by his friends as Del Boy pulls up out side Nelson Mandela house which is a huge block of flats in the outskirts of London a little place called Peckem. full of the worst kind of scum you could think off but it's Del's home and he loves it.

Del boy gets out of his van and walks up into the flats and presses the button for the lift/Elevator ,Del waits and waits for the lift but realizes that it's broken down once again so he makes his way up the stairs to the 12th floor walks down the corridor to door 125 and reaches for his key in his brown sheep skin coat. The keys not there he searches through all his pockets but can't find the house key so he rings the door bell which rings to the tune of God save the queen.

Del rolls his eyes at the sound of the tune  he realizes it's not the best door bell tune but he smiles when he remembers how much money he made selling the door bell to all of his neighbor hood.

Derrick Trotter: Come on you old goat, I ain't got all day.

Derrick was refereeing to Uncle Albert the old war hero who at this time of day which was mid morning normally fast asleep in his arm chair. Derrick starts to bang on the door getting a little impatient. From the other side of the door we can hear foot steps shoveling along the floor trying to gather up pace and we can hear an old man mumbling to himself.

Uncle Albert: Alright, Alright I'm coming I fought in the war for you ungrateful so and so.....

Just then Uncle Albert opens the door and smiles at Derrick stood there with his arms arched on his sides.

Derrick Trotter:  I heard all that you old git.

Uncle Albert just rolls his eyes as he lets derrick inside, they both walk in Derrick walks straight to the bar and starts to poor himself a whisky Derrick starts to moan about the days events to his Uncle Albert who has just sat back  down in his arm chair.

Derrick Trotter: You know what Uncle I have about had it with that brother of mine, You know what that Idiot has nearly done?

Uncle Albert just shrugs his shoulders.

Derrick Trotter:Well that dear brother of mine was supposed to be the look out you know watching for the bloody PC plod and what does he do.

Uncle Albert was about to answer before he could say anything Derrick interrupts him.

Derrick Trotter: Well I shall tell you what that plonka Rodney does, He was on look out but he wasn't looking out for any PC plod, Oh no, He was looking out for any chick that looked in his direction and he nearly got me nicked the hormones in his body are jumping all over the place.

Uncle Albert: Were is Rodney now then Del?

Derrick drinks half of his whisky down and slams it on top of the bar and poor's himself another drink and tops his glass up.

Derrick Trotter: He's gone off down the Nags Head in a mood cos I laid right into him I have never run so fast in my life, There were two of the old Bill down at the market and they were heading right for me I only just saw them at the last second and so I legged it. Mind you it was a good thing because I now know what Rodney really is.

Uncle Albert: And what is he Del?   

Derrick Trotter: A first class wolly, That's what he is, Did I tell you I'm going to start a new life in the land of the dream Uncle Albert?   

Uncle Albert nods yes to Derrick. 

Derrick Trotter: Well, Over there in the good US of A I shall no longer need a look out as I will be looking out for myself I have landed a wrestling contract with World Wrestling Generation and I shall show this **** hole of how you can make it big and that you wont have to steel, Beg or steel sure you're going to have to work hard to get what you want but that's what I do Uncle, I work hard always have done and always will do and at the end of the day we can all say that I Derrick Totter head man of the Trotter house hold has made it to the big time.

As Derrick has finished his speech we see that Uncle Albert has fallen asleep in his arm chair Derrick tuts and rolls his eyes as he then sits down and stretches his legs out of the sofa as the scene then fades to black.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 04:28:12 am by Paul Diamond » Report Spam   Logged

1x Absolute Champion (Derrick Trotter)
2x Carnage Champion. (Derrick Trotter)
1x Pyscho  Champion (Derrick Trotter)
1x Carnage Champion (Rodney Trotter)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Trine Larsen

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 06:00:58 am »

Thief to wrestler! \o/

I love how Uncle Albert just passes out on him mid speech, haha!
Report Spam   Logged
Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

Wrestler: Derrick Trotter, Leader of Dell's Rangers.
Hometown: Peckem, London
Weight: 245lbs
Height: 6ft 1
Finishers: The Market Stall (Powerbomb) Cashing in (Spear)

Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts Webmaster Spammer 25 Posts in one day One year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Apple User Search Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Karma 50 Posts Poll Voter 10 Posts Level 3 Combination Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2014, 06:06:43 am »

They don't Listen to Uncle Albert so why should he listen to Derrick or Rodney lol
Report Spam   Logged

1x Absolute Champion (Derrick Trotter)
2x Carnage Champion. (Derrick Trotter)
1x Pyscho  Champion (Derrick Trotter)
1x Carnage Champion (Rodney Trotter)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: