Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 19, 2024, 09:30:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Farewell old friend, hello dog.

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Farewell old friend, hello dog.  (Read 42 times)
Abram Adams
HOF

Badges: (View All)
Second year Anniversary Level 5 Karma Good Karma Bad One year Anniversary 100 Posts Level 4 50 Posts 10 Posts Level 3 Karma Search Linux User Mobile User Signature Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« on: November 06, 2014, 06:02:31 pm »

-The camera opens outside of the house of The Order to show a close up of Abram Adams. He is in his normal spot right next to the flower bed but this time he is sitting criss cross and is looking directly up at the night sky which is littered with stars.  Abram does not take his eyes off of the stars as he looks at each one with an almost innocent like stare. The look he is giving off is reminiscent of a childs expression.  Abram then smiles and looks down at the red lilly he has in his hand, he holds it up to his face and closes his eyes, he takes a deep breathe in smelling the flower and then exhales with certain joy. He smiles again and opens his eyes but as soon as he does he find all 3 members of the Order standing directly in front of him. Abram squints in confusion as Jynx stands in the center with Karmin on his left and Draven on his right.-

Abram
“Do you need something?”

Jynx
“Adams, we are wondering about you.”

-Abram smirks and looks back down at his flower.-

Abram
“Oh really? What exactly are you wondering about Jynx?”

Jynx
“It is not me who is wondering but instead it is all of us combined. We are pondering the fact that you have changed for the worse, it appears as if you have grown apart from us and you will eventually depart from standing by our side.”

-Abram continues to talk but without looking up from the flower.-

Abram
“This is a shared thought among you all? You all think that I will leave you behind me due to my current success in the WWG?”

Jynx
“Adams, this has nothing to do with your, what you would call, success in the WWG. We came to the WWG together to conquer one goal we set out to, that is to change peoples perspective on life itself. To show the world that there is a power our there that has been ignored for far too long! We are the chosen ones with said power and we were meant to show the world that it exists! Somewhere along the line you have lost sight of that goal Adams and you have grown selfish!”

-Abram slowly lifts his head and looks at Jynx, he smiles once again. Abram then stands up to face all 3 Order members.-

Abram
“I am going to take a wild stab in the dark and say that you thought of this idea, that you decided to round everyone up to come out here and disturb me with this nonsense during my peaceful time.”

Jynx
“So you are going to act like this is not a problem?”

Abram
“Are you going to use it as an excuse?”

Jynx
“An excuse for what? To come talk to you while you sit out here and gaze at the stars like some child?! This has gone on far enough with you Adams! If you want to act like you are better than us then maybe you should leave the House of the Order and go deal on your own?”

-Abram tilts his head and gives Jynx a sinister stare, his expression is almost like he knew all along what Jynx was after-

Abram
“You would like that wouldn’t you Jynx? You would kill for me to just up and leave so you can take over the Order, so you can take over my house, and so you can take my wife from me!”

Jynx
“Are you mad?!”

-Karmin then steps in the middle.-

Karmin
“Abey, honey, this has gone on long enough! You two are always fighting and I don’t understand why! Abey, you have been out in this garden for weeks just talking and talking , you wont even look at me anymore. Things are not like they used to be when we first got here, we used to laugh with each other and have firework shows. We used to dance and the arguments between you and Jynx never went passed playful banter. I just want everything to go back to how it was, before this fighting, before your reawakening. I want the old Abey back.”

-Abram looks at Karmin and shows that remorseful side. He then grabs her face and kisses her. Abram then stares at her.-

Abram
“Don’t worry Karmin, you are and always will be my favorite person on the face of this planet. I will never leave you behind, and I am always thinking about you. I just cannot have you succumb to the monster that I come out here to deal with, the only reason I face this monster now is because Jynx had to drive him out of me.”

-Abram then looks back at Jynx then walks over to him again.-

Abram
“That being said, are you happy Jynx? Are you happy with the monster that you have awakened? After all, this is what you wanted, eversince hes been back hes been nothing but violent in the WWG and has been winning left and right. However, there is one very distinct thing I have noticed and that is it seems as if this was apart of your master plan the entire time. It is almost as if you wanted the monster to come back so I could attempt a self destruction and you were left with the Order. At first, we were friends, I took you in I saw something in you that nobody else dared to see. Now, now I regret even looking at you in the first place. You are the bane of my existence and now what you have done was attempt to take everything from me.”

Jynx
“You are lying Adams! Do you even hear yourself?! I have stood for the message we live for! I have served the Order with everything I have and I will not stop serving the Order as long as im around!”

-Abram then turns his back to Jynx.-

Abram
“You’re right, you have served the Order, and your purpose has been very useful…until now.”

-Just then Draven nails Jynx in the back of the head as Jynx falls to the ground. Draven then stomps on Jynxs midsection over and over as Karmin rushes over and screams.-

Karmin
“Draven stop it! What are you doing?! Abram help!”

-Abram then grabs Karmin and looks at her as Draven continues the beating.-

Abram
“Honey, doll, this is what is meant to happen. You must understand that this was the entire purpose all along, Jynx was never really one of us. The man you saw in me for the past couple of weeks was not a man at all, it was a monster, and you must understand that the reason that monster is in the here and now is because of that man right there, Jynx. He awakened it, and I really wish I could make it fall back asleep forever Karmin I really do. I wish all of this could be erased from my memory and I could go back to dancing with you with a huge smile on my face, but that cant happen anytime soon. This beast inside of me is no longer tired, is will be awake for as long as it wants and at times I am not in control. Jynx tried to use this beast against me, he tried to have me destroy myself because he wanted to take everything I built…everything WE built together.  Now Karmin, you may not like this monster, but this monster loves you.”

-Karmin is crying but cant stop staring at Abram, she is lured by his eyes. Draven has beaten Jynx almost into a coma as Jynx lays there bloody and battered.-

Abram
“It is time for a change here, we must all learn to love change. Ok?”

-Karmin nods slowly as Abram smiles at her. He then kisses her on the forehead.-

Abram
“Now go say goodbye to Jynx.”

-Karmin walks over to Jynx as Draven stops beating on him. She then leans down.-

Karmin
“Jynx I am so sorry this had to happen.”

-Karmin then leans down to kiss Jynx on the forehead but Abram quickly swoops her up and waves his finger in front of her face.-

Abram
“Now doll, please go inside.”

-Karmin then walks inside the house as Abram just circles around Jynxs body. Abram then tilts his head and has a look of disgust.-

Abram
“Look at you, the almighty wizard. Laying a pool of your own blood is only a fitting end for a backstabber like you. I thought you were my friend Jynx, but at the end of it all you are nothing more than a common thief. I had high hopes for you, but now you are banished just like those undeserved of the power they were chosen for.”

-Abram then walks over to Draven.-

Abram
“Take him away.”

Draven
“Where you want me to take him?”

-After a thought Abram smiles.-

Abram
“Japan.”

Draven
“Japan?”

Abram
“Yes, take him to that forest, you know, the one where everyone commits suicide? The one where men go in and monsters emerge.”

Draven
“I hope you got GPS.”

-Draven then drags Jynx down the road and throws him into the back of a pickup truck. Draven gets in the truck and drives off down the road as Abram smiles watching them depart. Abram then looks back at the house and then wanders back out the flower bed.-

Abram
“In life, you have to make changes for the better even if those changes appear to be sacrificial. Jynx started out as a very powerful asset to the Order, he was the quintessential frontrunner than I hand picked for the Order. However, somewhere along the line he became too greedy and instead of being grateful for the fact that he held a very valuable spot in this group, he developed this idea that he created it in the first place. Let me tell you a little story about Jynx, he was nothing when I found him, he was a pick pocketing wizard who performed magic in front of 10 drunk people a night. I came across him, I showed him the power that I knew I held and I simply offered him a way out. I showed him another way of life that he loved so much he eventually thought it was made for him. He tried to take it all away, he became manipulative and he tried for years to get the best of me. When my best, or should I say beast, decided to come out it was too much for him to handle and he tried to put himself in a place where he didn’t belong. That place is my place, the leader of the Order, the creator. In a nutshell it goes like this, Jynx was nothing, he came into something, he tried to take it all away from the man who gave him everything and thus goes the story of what happens when the angry angel bangs on the devils door, the devil not only answers, but he makes you regret it. Right now, Jynx is heading to a place where the lost go and some survive but most succumb to the trials of life and decide to end it all themselves. Jynx will find himself in that hole and he will be left only one option, that is to end his own life. That will be the story of Jynx, but you never know, he could somehow come back around.”

-Abram then looks at his flowers with his hands folded in front of him.-

Abram
“Jynx became dead weight, and what do you do with dead weight ladies and gents? You cut it. It feels so much better to let go of that thing that just keeps dragging along and keeps dragging you down. If you have the right frame of mind, and you are not scared to make things happen, then you will do whats necessary. I cannot say the same thing for one Nick Sadistic, he is the kind of person that will let things hang around far beyond the point of them simply wearing out their welcome. Heres  the thing Nick, I thought this little quarrel between us came to an abrupt halt a few weeks back. After I defeated you once again I thought that was the end of you and I, I thought the time we spent in each others paths was finally over. I have come to the realization that’s its not over but it was meant to be. You and I have developed some sort of rivalry as of late and what that rivalry is over I still do not know. I will say this, the more I drift away from you the more you just keep coming back around like a lost puppy.  It is truly a shame for people to think that you and I belong in the same category, is it because we both have stables? We both appear to be a little out there when it comes to our methods and looks? I don’t know about you but I take great offense in the conclusion that people shove you and me in the same group because regardless of what you think Nick, I am nothing like you.”

-Abram then stops and bends down, he picks up a blue orchid, he holds it up and smells it. He then walks slowly with it.-

Abram
“I say that with such certainty and confidence because of what I have seen come out of you lately. You have shown me and everyone in the WWG absolutely nothing that would draw us to the conclusion of you being someone that is intimidating. Sure you have a very scary look, and for those who only look once they will see that you may or may not be the guy to mess with. However if you those said individuals took the time to look deeper, to look closer into your existence, as I did, they would realize that you are just a wandering child relishing in your past and pouting about how things are not what they once were. You absolutely refuse to cut that dead weight that you have been dragging around desperately trying to get people to like, your Dark Carnival is nothing more than a group of misfits who you brought in because you drilled this message into their mind that you were the future of the WWG. That you were actually a somebody in that company, so they followed, they followed and they became complacent. They have no idea what to do because you yourself has absolutely no direction, it wasn’t that long ago that your Dark Carnival saw the real you and decided to walk out on you. Why did they walk out Nick? Of course, you never gave anyone the real answer, you only gave them the see through version. The real explanation as to why your Dark Carnival left you on that night is because they now see you for what you are, nothing more than a pariah, a persona non grata. This eats away at you and you cant stand it, so you decide to come back around in a circle and attack me after my match with Yolandi. It’s a shame, it really is.”

-Abram chucks the Orchid and cases over the bed while walking.-

Abram
“Not only that but it’s a real pathetic thing to witness. You held so much potential before from what I gathered and now, you have become a self-indulgent, self-reliant has been who keeps the dead weight around to remind himself that he is not the dead weight to The Family in which, from a factual standpoint, he is. I have no idea why I would even so much as bother to step into the ring with you again but if that is what you what Nick then that is what you are going to get. You are such a fool to want such self destructive things, you only know that now more than ever if I were to face you one on one I would completely rid the universe of your existence. That is not my intention that is just how it would have to be, that is something people would have to see in order for me to make my statement clear. If it’s a match you want with me Nick, then just ask me. Don’t attack me when im not looking, just ask me for a match and I will happily give one to you. Just note, when you ask, the scenario is that of a dying man asking the devil to grant him one more glory day, you get it, but you don’t get it how you want it, and the ending result ends in the devils favor.”

-Abram then crouches down and picks a red daphodile. He twirls it before smelling it.-

Abram
“It does appear to me that someone stands before you though, that someone, or dare I say something is in the form of a man that names himself Kaiju. Such a lovely name, it holds so much meaning but yet lacks any sort of humanization. Much like my other opponents that I have faced I do not know Kaiju, that is the beauty of competition you do not have to know who you are going to face. I may not know him but I know of his nature, and I know of his location, so much so that I sent Jynx to that very location. Kaiju, it is not known what you are but the legend states that you are a monster bent on destruction and your past is a mystery. An anomaly, a mystery to those who have wandering minds, they do not see the being inside of you Kaiju and what they do not know they fear. That statement is almost as old as time but when I look into your eyes, whether it be through old footage or pictures, the funniest thing happens, I don’t feel afraid, I don’t feel intimidated, I feel like im looking at a lost animal. It’s the damndest thing because when I see you Kaiju I see a lost dog who is so angry that he cant find his way back home that he must bite anyone who stands in his way. Little do you know the ones you bite are the ones that are simply trying to just guide you back to where you came from. You go through life on this violent rampage biting the hands that try to help you until you have absolutely nothing left. Then, you find yourself further away from home and eventually finding your demise by dying in a ditch somewhere. Men like me were put in a position to take care of rabid dogs like you Kaiju, men like me do things that normal people cannot do because they cannot find it in their heart to do something so revolting and conscious breaking. Men like me were meant to save you from your demise of dying in the ditch by handing you an earlier one, one in which is much more dignifying. That being said, come our match I will put the dog down, and I will show the world that the wild can be tamed. You do have my word on this Kaiju, for I will do it with honor therefore you my friend…”

-Abram then sniffs the daphodile.-

Abram
“You can avoid the ditch.”

-Abram takes another sniff and smiles as he looks into the camera with that dead stare.-

END

“When the beast awakens from its slumber it takes centuries for it to find its pillow once again.”
Report Spam   Logged

"Times, they are a changin'."

Accomplishments
(Former) World Heavyweight Champion

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Abram Adams
HOF

Badges: (View All)
Second year Anniversary Level 5 Karma Good Karma Bad One year Anniversary 100 Posts Level 4 50 Posts 10 Posts Level 3 Karma Search Linux User Mobile User Signature Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 06:04:09 pm »

Sorry if this is too late, I wasnt sure what the deadline is so im not sure if this counts or not.
Report Spam   Logged

"Times, they are a changin'."

Accomplishments
(Former) World Heavyweight Champion
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: