Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 19, 2024, 04:08:17 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

WWG Absolution 20/11/14

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WWG Absolution 20/11/14  (Read 263 times)
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« on: November 14, 2014, 11:11:05 pm »

WWG Absolution

Hell In a Cell Match - Carnage Championship
The Ascension(c) vs Rayven

Single Match
Alexander Lord vs Ethan Rains

The Ricks Open Challenge
The Rick vs ?

TLC Match
Licious vs Slipshod

Team's Championship Match
The Order vs The Dark Carnival vs Derrick Trotter & Oliver Thomas vs Trine Larsen & Leif O Neal vs Eddie Hayes, Titan & Van Solver

WWG Absolute Championship Match
The Ascension (c) vs Kaiju

WWG World Championship - **** Cell Match
Wretched Nobody(c) w Grace Brutal vs Jack Pummels
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 11:28:17 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Brad
Owner
Veteran

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2014, 02:56:40 pm »

WWG Absolution Recap Show

Welcome to a very special edition of the recap show because tonight we bring to you the recap of the Absolution PPV. What a night it was. Before I give to much away, lets kick straight to it with the first match of the evening. First we are going to take a look what the Ascension had to say before the match.

--------------------------

WWG Carnage Championship Match - Hell In A Cell
Ascension(c) vs Rayven

Rayven is standing inside the hell in a cell eagerly waiting for the Ascension. The Ascension then pops up in the screen and Rayven is less then impressed as she pouts and sits on the mat crossing her legs. Marcus leads the Ascension promo.

Marcus
Finally your chance has come Rayven. But we have a question for you, do you actually want this? Do you want the beating and embarrassment coming your way? Well...it's too late to back out. Get ready, here we come.

The Ascension start walking towards the entrance ramp but what happens next they don't see coming. The Family ( Wretched Nobody, Nick Sadistic and his Carnival) jump the Ascension.

Chris Arenas
" Finally the numbers game is against The Ascension"

This brightens the eyes of Rayven, weather she knew of the assault or not, she likes it. The crowd is watching everything go down as Wretched has just tossed Derek Kronos into the wall, his head bouncing off the brick walls. Nick Sadistic has just hit Collin with a Sadistic Cross and Collin's body bounces off the hard ground. While this has all been happening Mayhem and Gore have been holding down Marcus leaving him useless to defend his team mates. Starla Rose walks over to Nick and she is holding onto a baseball bat wrapped up in barbed wire which she hands to Nick, Nick takes the piece and walks over to Marcus who is still being held down, Nick lifts the bat into the air ready to strike. Rayven's face is all of a sudden in disbelief as she see's Nick about to rip apart Marcus but the voice of Grace can be heard.

Grace Brutal
Stop! No. This isn't what we talked about. If we take out Marcus now, Rayven won't get her match for the Carnage Championship. Step back now, let Marcus take his spot in the ring. Actually, on second though....Wretched, carry him to the ring.

Wretched grabs Marcus and locks him into a bearhug and ifting him up off the ground, Marcus fights back punching Wretched in the back and trying to wriggle free but Wretched has him in a tight hold as he continues to walk towards the entrance ramp. The camera switches back to Rayven inside the ring and we see Wretched carrying out Marcus. Wretched tosses him inside the cell and the door is closed. Grace walks down with a padlock and chain locking the door to the hell in a cell. Grace looks pleased, Rayven cant wait for the bell and she attack Marcus who isn't back to his feet yet, the referee calls for the bell.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrian Riley
Marcus has found it very had to get into this match.

Chris Arenas
What do you expect, he was totally caught of guard and ambushed by the Family. Licious should be out here stopping this match.

Adrian Riley
You do have to give it to Marcus though, he has got in some pretty nice offense, he just isn't himself without his Ascension brothers.

Chris Arenas
He dosent need his Ascension brothers to beat Rayven. The Family should never have got involved.

Marcus is down in the corner, blood is coming from his skull and he looks dazed. Rayven is up to her feet across the ring also sporting a gash above the eye. Rayven approaches Marcus but Marcus rolls outside the ring standing between the ring and the cage. Blood can be seen on the wall of the cell where Rayven grinded his face against earlier in the match. Marcus walks around the ring slowly keeping an eye on Rayven, both energy levels of the wrestlers are down low, but both want the win. Rayven rolls outside the ring and as soon as she does that Marcus rolls back inside the ring trying to gain any advantage, Rayven slides half into the ring and Marcus goes to attack but she rolls back outside quickly and then grabs the leg of Marcus and he falls to the ground and Rayven pulls him outside the ring and whips him into the side of the cage. Rayven grabs the head of Marcus and grinds it against the steel some more reopening up the gash on his forehead as fresh blood runs everywhere. Rayven lets him go and skips around to the side of the ring and looks underneath the apron pulling out a steel chair, she then looks over at the Carnage Championship sitting outside on the time keepers desk and she looks like she's in love.

Chris Arenas
Rayven is really weird.

Adrian Riley
She's...interesting.

Rayven goes back to Marcus and she swings the chair at him but he moves out of the way. Rayven then takes another shot but Marcus kicks her in the midsection and she drops the chair, he then grabs her and goes to slam her head into the cage but she blocks with her foot and then digs her thumb into the eye of Marcus. Marcus quickly pulls away grabbing at his eye, Rayven then comes running at him with a spear but he somehow manages to sidestep and Rayven crashes into the cell's walls. Marcus then quickly picks her up and throws her into the ring, still trying to get vision back In his eye. Marcus gets back into the ring and grabs Rayven and Rayven out of nowhere hits the Nightfall on Marcus and makes the cover.

Adrian Riley
Here we go new champion.

1.....2......3! NO! Marcus kicks out just before the 3 count, Rayven can't believe it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Chris Arenas
Holy ****! I can't believe they are on the roof!

Adrian Riley
How convenient that Rayven had a key to open that cell door.

Chris Arenas
Well duh! She needed a way to leave the cage incase.

Rayven and Marcus are fighting ontop of the cell, both on spaghetti legs and drained off energy. Rayven strikes Marcus, Marcus strikes back. This goes on for sometime before Marcus gets a knee in there right in the stomach of Rayven, Marcus then grabs her looking for a Maybe Next Time. Rayven counters breaking free and then Marcus spins around into another Nightfall. It has enough impact that the top of the cell caves in and they fall to the mat below, both are laid out in the ring. Rayven slowly crawls over covering Marcus and the referee makes the count.

1....2....3, ding, ding!

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner and NEW Carnage Champion, Rayven.

---------------------------------------

« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 07:24:06 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2014, 07:26:32 pm »

The scene opens up in Derrick Trotters locker room we can see that derrick is sat down on a swivel chair all dressed ready for the huge match he and Oliver Thomas are in later on in the night. Derrick is holding a large white cardboard box as he is swinging back and forth in the chair waiting for his tag partner to walk through the door. 

He then looks at the clock on the wall and then to the door Derrick then stands up still holding the box in his hand and starts pacing up and down when the door handle starts to move Derrick watches closely at the door as it begins to open slowly a  brown shoe steps inside then the door opens fully and we can see it's Rodney Trotter, Derricks brother walk in with a smile on his face greeting his brother.

Derrick Trotter: Oh it's you, I thought it was The Green ranger.

Rodney giggles a little then sits down in the chair that Derrick was using moments ago.

Rodney: Well Thanks Del, You still holding on to that god damn box, You not seen Oliver yet?

Derrick Trotter: No not yet.... And don't you say a god damn thing either after he gave us both that T-shirt I thought it was about time we re paid the favour.

Rodney nods at his brother.

Rodney: Derrick wouldn't it be better if you could repay him by winning yet another match and become Team Champions of WWG?

Derrick stands there looking at his brother.

Derrick Trotter: Course it would Rodney but a gift is a gift and I'm sure it would make him happy that I have gone to all this trouble to get him this gift, Any way after last week I feel that I can take on the world and with the Green Ranger at my side anything can happen.

Just then the door handle moves down wards and the door opens and in walks the Green Ranger, Derrick offers his hand and they both shake Oliver nods at Rodney as Rodney smiles back.

Derrick Trotter: Now then my old mucker, How the hell are ya?

Oliver Thomas: I'm great Derrick, What's in the box?

Derrick looks down at the box he is holding and then hands it over to Oliver who takes it from the grasp of Derrick.

Derrick Trotter: This my friend is my gift to you as you were so kind to give me and my brother some t-shirts I went out and got one made just for you.

Oliver opens the box and Rodney's jaw drops to the ground as he looks at the T-shirt with Oliver who looks a little dumbfounded and shocked at the bright yellow shirt with Derrick's face on the front of it.

Oliver Thomas: Erm... Thanks I guess......but you didn't have to get me anything bro. I just want you ready for our biggest match of our career so far. Have you been using the big green ranger I gave you? I hope so cause our match is coming up and I need you ready!

Oliver put a fist into the air, then Derrick puts his in the air. Then they both yell.... “DEL'S RANGERS!”

-------------------------------------------------

While Derrick and Oliver were getting ready for there team championship match later that night, Ethan Rains was about to go to battle with Alexander Lord, who has been climbing the ranks here in the WWG for some time. Ethan Rains didn't like this, stating that Alex was stealing his spotlight. Ethan was out to end Lord's rise. Check this out.

-----------------------------------------------

Single Match
Ethan Rains vs Alexander Lord

Lord has Ethan in a headlock which he is desperately trying to break the hold. Ethan tries to get his foot on the ropes but he cant reach. Lord has him grounded and Ethan is looking like he is about to pass out.

Chris Arenas
Ethan used a lot of energy trying to break free.

Ethan starts to fade and the referee gets in close. The referee grabs the arm of Ethan as he fuly fades. Lord though breaks the hold as he see's Desmond running down the ramp and he jumps up onto the apron. The referee then goes over and starts arguing with Desmond. The referee has enough and throws up the gesture banning Desmond from ringside and to get out of here. Desmond doesn't like it and he stands his ground still arguing with the referee who then warns him with disqualifying Ethan if he don't leave the ringside area. Lord runs at Desmond knocking him off the apron but all this time Ethan has recovered and floors Lord with a clothesline.

Adrian Riley
Ethan gains the upper hand with the help from Desmond, in a match been very one sided towards Alexander so far.

--------------------------------------

Ethan has Lord in the corner and is stomping a mud hole in him before the referee has to pull Ethan away. Desmond is no longer at ringside, Ethan walks over grabbing Lord who starts a fight back. Lord fights Ethan back into the corner and then lifts him up onto the turnbuckle and climbs up there after him, Ethan tries to fight back but Lord grabs him hitting a superplex from the top rope. Lord gets to his feet and goes back to the corner and he climbs up, Ethan is still down and Lord hits a nice flying elbow drop.

Adrian Riley
Alexander Lord is building momentum.

Lord gets up to his feet and waits for Ethan then grabs him laying him down with a spinebuster, the crowd are cheering for Lord. Ethan gets up dazed and Lord grabs him hitting him with a Road Block, Lord then goes over to the corner waiting for Ethan to get up so he can finish him with the Million Dollar Kick.

Chris Arenas
Ethan may be done for here.

Ethan slowly gets up to his feet and turns around, Lord comes at him with the Million Dollar dream but Ethan ducks and then tries for his own Irish Layout but Lord counters that grabbing Ethan and locking in the Million Dollar Dream and Ethan taps out.

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner, Alexander Lord.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexander picked up the victory over Ethan as he know looks forward to his Absolute Championship shot that he earnt a few weeks ago on Carnage. However, Ethan wasn't done. Take a look at this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the match Alexander celebrated slightly in the ring and then he went outside and celebrated with the fans at ringside. A arm reaches threw the fans and grabs Alexander and starts beating on him, Desmond then jumps over the security railing and continues the assault on Alexander tossing him into the steel ring post. Desmond grabs Alex and throws him back into the ring with Ethan who is on one knee. Ethan gets up and starts kicking on Alexander, Desmond also joins in with the beatdown.

Chris Arenas
Rains are going to tear Alexander apart.

All of a sudden the lights go out, about 5 seconds pass and they come back on and standing in the ring is Maxwell Lord, sledgehammer in hand.

Adrian Riley
It's Maxwell Lord!

Maxwell charges hitting Ethan with the sledgehammer, Desmond quickly bails out of the ring and reaches in pulling Ethan to safety aswell. The crowd cheer as Maxwell helps his brother back to his feet.

------------------------------------

Maxwell Lord made his return at Absolution. As a WWG signed wrestler? That is a answer that needs to be answered. But up next was The Rick's open challenge to anybody in the wrestling world. Did anyone accept the challane? Lets take a look.

--------------------------

The Ricks Open Challenge
The Rick vs ?

Rick is standing in the ring with a microphone in his hand. Rick has his wrestling gear on ready for some action.

Rick
I've been waiting all week to see who has accepted my challenge, please come on down.

The Rick tosses the microphone aside and waits for his opponent. The Silent Comedy - Bartholomew blasts and out walks Lludd Gwenn to a massive boo from the crowd.

Lludd Gwenn
Rick I don't exactly know who you think you are. This was never approved. You never seeked out Licious or myself to take this PPV time slot for a open challenge. I have recently been appointed General Manager and if you need any assistance in getting a match please come see me personally in the future. Now with that said, please leave my ring.

The Rick walks over picking up the microphone he tossed away earlier, but before he can speak Lludd cuts him off.

Lludd Gwenn
Actually.......Weight...remove this piece or trash from our ring.

Weight comes walking out from backstage and heads down towards the ring. Weight gets to the bottem but The Rick isn't waiting as he launces himself over the top rope taking down Weight with his flying body. The Rick gets to his feet and gets the crowd pumping as they erupt in cheers. The Rick then stalks Weight as the big man slowly gets back to his feet. Weight gets to his feet and turns around and The Rick is going for The Rickfest on weight

Chris Arenas
Surely he can't Rickfest Weight...

Adrian Riley
I think we are about to see.

Before Rick can go to finish his move, LLudd has made his way down the ring and with his trademark tazor he uses it on The Rick putting him down. LLudd then says to Weight " Lets go" as they both leave up the ramp leaving Rick down thanks to the use of the Tazor.

----------------------------------

« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 11:53:15 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2014, 11:58:11 pm »

We are backstage inside the office of Licious. Standing there is Derek Kronos and Colin Burn.

Derek Kronos
Boss we need you to call off the Absolute Championship later tonight. Marcus has been injured, he won't be able to compete out there later tonight.

Licious
I have more important issues to worry about, the match will stay scheduled. If Marcus can't compete then you two will still compete. Now leave this office, I have a match i'm trying to get ready for.

---------------------------------

The Ascension tried to get there way out of there Absolute Championship match after already losing there Carnage championship to Rayven, but the match is still going ahead. That's later on and first Slipshod finally gets his hand's on Licious. The stakes are high. Before we got ot he match, here is a promo from earlier that night involving Slipshod and WWG hall of famer Scott Carr.

-----------------------------------

Slipshod is sitting backstage in a room with very little lighting. Slipshod has something in his hand, a picture. The camera gets closer and tries to see the picture but Slipshod turns and places the picture face down beside him. Slipshod then speaks.

Slipshod
What is it you want?

A familiar voice is then heard, it's the voice of Scott Carr.

Scott Carr
I've come here tonight to not only cheer you on but let you know that I've got your back tonight. It's pretty obvious that Licious will have tricks up his sleeve and when Licious tries those tricks this badass mothercucker standing before you will become his problem. I know a lot of Hall of Famers wanted to be here tonight to show there support but Licious made it hard for them to attend this evening, I got threw that loophole. You're the saviour of WWG's past, go out there and show Licious just what we did for this company, what we gave our blood, sweat and tears for. We built this empire he now sits on and we won't sit idly by why he does so. I believe in you Slipshod, I know you can win. The WWG hall of fame will forever be.

Slipshod picks up the picture he was looking at, it's a picture of the boss Licious. Slipshod lets out a laugh and throws the picture on the ground stomping on it.

Slipshod
Licious will regret the day he messed with the clown! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Slipshod scurrys out of the room heading towards the ring as his match is next.

----------------------------------------

TLC Single Match
Licious vs Slipshod

Licious and Slipshod are both standing in the ring. Licious is throwing words at Slipshod but Slipshod isn't playing his games and he punches Licious knocking him to the ground. Slipshod then jumps on him and unleashes a fury of lefts and rights but Licious pushes him off and rolls to the outside of the ring. Slipshod then comes flying threw the ropes taking out Licious as both men slam into the security railing. Slipshod grabs a steel chair cracking it across the back of Licious. Slipshod grabs a ladder sliding it into the ring, he then grabs a table and tosses that into the ring followed by another. Slipshod then grabs Licious and puts him back into the ring and climbs in after him.

Chris Arenas
Slipshod is crazy.

Adrian Riley
Licious put him in this situation, he has nobody to blame for this but himself. He unleashed the clown.

Slipshod sets up a ladder between the ropes and then grabs Licious scooping him up and slamming him back first onto the ladder. Slipshod then has a few fists for Licious punching him in the face several times.

-------------------------------------

Licious is laid out on the table and Slipshod is setting up a ladder in the middle of the ring, both men are looking like they have been at war. Slipshod grabs a steel chair hitting Licious with it. Slipshod walks over to the ladder and starts climbing to the top.

Adrian Riley
That isn't just a ordinary ladder, that's massive.

Slipshod reaches the top and looks down at Licious flipping him off and Slipshod jumps down with his Unstabler. Slipshod makes the cover and the referee makes the count. 1....2....the referee is then pulled outside the ring  by Lludd Gwenn who appeared out of nowhere. Lludd then hits the referee with his tazor.

Chris Arenas
And here is the entourage!

Lludd Gween slides into the ring with tazor in hand and he signals to the back and out onto the ramp walks Weight. Weight starts to head down the ramp but dosent make it halfway when Scott Carr comes charging down the ramp grabbing the big man and spinning him around and connects with a massive right hand knocking Weight down. Weight and Carr battle on the ramp. Slipshod then grabs Lludd and knocks the tazor from his hand and pushes Lludd into the corner.

Chris Arenas
How dare he put his hands on the general manager!

Slipshod picks up the tazor and heads towards Lludd who starts pleading with Slipshod, Licious then comes charging at Slipshod hitting him with a spear, Licious then covers Slipshod and down the ramp comes a referee. The referee is wearing  a hat and he slides into the ring making the count, 1...2....the referee just stops and gets up taking of his hat revealing himself to the The Rick.

Chris Arenas
What the **** is he doing out here?

Adrian Riley
Payback.

The Rick runs at the corner throwing his body against Lludd's. Rick then grabs Lludd and tosses him outside the ring, The Rick gets outside the ring and starts beating down on Lludd.. Licious gets to his feet and leans over the ropes yelling at Rick which allows Slipshod time to grab Licious from behind and hits him with "The Defect" Slipshod makes the cover but there is no referee. The crowd is counting, 1..2...3..4...5...6...7..and finally a referee comes running down and slides into the ring and makes the count. 1...2....but Licious has recovered enough to kick out. Slipshod is on his knee's and he is looking out into the crowd. He then gets up and picks up a steel chair and looks at Licious who is trying to get back to his feet, Licious is on his knee's and Slipshod approaches him with the steel chair in hand. Slipshod yells "**** You" as he lifts the chair smashing it across the face of Licious. Slipshod then drops the chair and hits Licious with the effect.

Adrian Riley
This should be it, Slipshod has won!

Slipshod however isn't finished. Slipshod grabs Licious and places him onto a table. Slipshod then rolls outside the ring and looks underneath the apron and he pulls out a ladder but he isn't satisfied and he pulls out another one, this one is a little bigger but still Slipshod isn't pleased and he pulls out another ladder, this one is huge. Slipshod sets up the ladder on the outside of the ring and he starts to climb it. Slipshod hits the top of the ladder and looks down at Licious, the crowd is cheering and Slipshod lines Licious up as he dives off with a legdrop, he connects with Licious right in the head as they crash threw the table. Slipshod then makes the cover and the referee counts, 1...2...3, ding, ding.

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner, Slipshod.

There is carnage in the ring, multiple broken tables, chairs, even ladders bent lay around the ring. Slipshod gets to his feet and makes his way threw the destruction. Slipshod lets out a laugh and falls to his knee's.

Chris Arenas
Well Slipshod beat the boss...

Adrian Riley
This has been a long time coming for Slipshod, he not only got his hands on Licious but he saved the future of the WWG hall of fame and secured himself a spot in it.

-----------------------------------------

Slipshod overcame everything Licious threw at him and won the match. Up next we had the big Team's Title Match. Lets see how this one played out.

--------------------------------------------

Team Championship Match

Chris Arenas
This has been a insane match up, this is any teams game.

Adrian Riley
Damn straight.

Derrick Trotter and Eddie Hayes are the two legal men. Derrick just tagged himself in taking over from Abram Adams who wasn't pleased with it. Derrick gets into the ring, Eddie is on the ground just taken a beating from the hands of Adams.

Chris Arenas
Derrick Trotter back in the ring, how many more failed attempts at body slams are we going to see.

Adrian Riley
The man's trying.

Derrick goes over to Eddie Hayes who was trying to make the tag to Titan. Derrick pulls him to his feet and goes for another bodyslam this time he actually hits the move. Derrick jumps to his feet in joy and runs around the ring and high fives Oliver Thomas which the referee takes as a tag. Eddie then goes to tag Titan but Van Solver takes the tag instead and heads into the ring. Van Solver says something to Eddie. Oliver rushes at Van but Van pushes him into the corner. Adams rushes into the ring but Van Solver kicks him halfway across the ring. This sparks everyone to rush into the ring and a massive brawl breaks out.

Chris Arenas
The referee has lost all control.

Adrian Riley
It's hard to keep an eye on what's going on, there bodies going down everywhere.

Titan and Van Solver clear the ring and they both stand tall, they then bump into each other and they turn around and start arguing. Eddie Hayes tries to get involved but before anything can go down the Dark Carnival are back in the ring and they all start beating down on Titan, Van Solver backs up and Eddie Hayes tries to help but Nick grabs him hitting him with the Sadistic Cross, Hayes rolls outside from the impact. Leif O Neal then comes flying with a forearm smashing Nick in the face.  Trine Larsen is too busy on the outside making jokes with Derrick Trotter.

Chris Arenas
Do Derrick and Trine know there in a match? Against each other?

Abram Adams attacks Derrick grabbing him and throwing his body into the security railing but this upsets Trine as she grabs Adams and starts throwing haymakers, Trine then goes to check on Derrick. The referee has managed to get the match somewhat under control as Van Solver and Oliver are the two legal men and they are both inside the ring, Van Solver has Oliver in the corner and is using his massive forearm to choke him out, he utilizes the 4/5 count and then breaks. Van Solver runs off the ropes hitting Oliver with his massive frame but in the meantime Eddie Hayes blind tagged himself in, Van Solver didn't notice but the referee did. Van Solver grabs Oliver tossing him into the corner of the Order where Draven tags himself into the match. Draven enters the ring but Van Solver hits him with the Ragnarök knocking him down, Eddie Hayes then dives on Draven and the referee makes the count. 1...2....3, ding, ding.

Matt Thomas
Here are your winners and the first ever WWG Team Champions, Eddie Hayes, Titan & Alvarlegar Vandamál Sólver Odinsson.

Chris Arenas
Alvarlegar Vandamál Sólver Odinsson isn't happy, even though his team won.

Adrian Riley
He is a competitive man, and that was his match to win. He did all the hard work and as usual Eddie Hayes just used his head.

Alvarlegar Vandamál Sólver Odinsson starts pushing around Eddie Hayes. Titan then gets involved standing between Eddie and Van Solver. Van just laughs and backs away snatching a championship belt from the referee and he leaves the ring. The referee then awards the other two championship belts to Eddie Hayes and Titan.

Chris Arenas
How many belts are there? Do they just have a stash backstage for every member of the team? Or?

Adrian Riley
I have no idea...everyone involved would want a belt though I assume.

The Camera then shows Abram Adams on the outside of the ring looking pissed and disappointed as he looks at Draven laying in the middle of the ring.

------------------------------------

The odd team of Eddie Hayes, Titan and Alvarlegar Vandamál Sólver Odinsson walked out of Absolution the new Team Champions. One has to ask how long this trio can keep working together, if you can ever call it that. The next match was the WWG Absolute Championship which saw The Ascension minus Marcus take on the fast rising Kaiju. Before we show you that match lets take a look at what Lludd Gween had in store for Trine Larsen and Derrick Trotter.
-------------------------------------------

« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 05:19:22 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2014, 05:30:45 pm »

Backstage Derrick Trotter and Trine Larsen are still joking around with each other. Trine is sitting in the locker room of Derrick, they are watching some cartoon and eating popcorn. Lludd Gween storms into there office, he is pissed.

Lludd Gween
What was that out there? You were both put into a match, which means you wrestle. Licious don't sign your pay checks to stand at ringside and muck around...Licious won't stand for this and I wont stand for this. Next Carnage you two will verse each other and you will "fight" each other until one can't stand because i'm booking you's in a last ma....person standing match. And Oliver Thomas and Leif O Neal will be banned from ringside and whoever wins will pick up a WWG Team titles match for themselves and there partners.

Lludd stops and looks at them eating popcorn, he looks disgusted.

Lludd Gween
Enjoy this tonight because next week is business.

---------------------------------

WWG Absolute Championship Match
The Ascension (c) vs Kaiju

The match starts with Derek and Colin going aggressive taking it straight to Kaiju using the numbers game to get the upperhand. Derek kicks Kaiju and grabs his arm, Colin grabs the other and they whip him into the rope then hit him with a double clothesline. Derek then drops the elbow and Colin hits  a legdrop across the chest of Kaiju. Derek then gets the referee's attention and Colin chokes out Kaiju with his boot.

Adrian Riley
Ascension working well together.

Chris Arenas
Did you really expect anything less? They are talented athletes Adrian...

Adrian Riley
I thought without Marcus they might lack a certain ingredient in there usual way.

-------------------------------------------

Chris Arenas
The Ascension are still in control of this match.

Adrian Riley
They have hit Kaiju with everything they can but they can't put him away.

Derek grabs Kaiju who was on the ground, Kaiju starts to fight back with jabs to the midsection. Kaiju then bounces off the ropes and then knee's Derek in the midsection, Kaiju then wraps his arms around Derek and hits him with the beast mode. Colin then starts laying in Kaiju who comes back with a knee to the stomach followed by a Cradle DDT and Kaiju makes the cover, 1...2...Colin kicks out. Kaiju then goes over to the corner and climbs up standing up there he looks down at Colin and goes for his Jisatsu but as he is falling Derek jumps to his feet catching him in mid air and slams him down with a power slam as all three men lay out.

-------------------------------------

Kaiju has colin in the corner and is unleashing a series of strikes rapidly. Derek is in the other corner, Kaiju runs over planting his knee into the chin of Derek. Kaiju then runs back putting his knee into Colin's chin aswell. Kaiju then goes up to the top rope this time hitting the Jisatsu on Colin followed by a pin attempt. 1...2...Derek breaks up the count bringing Kaiju up to his feet for a fall away slam, Kaiju rolls outside the ring. Derek goes over to the side of the ring to look for Kaiju who reaches up pulling Derek from the ring to the outside, Kaiju then kicks Derek in the head and grabs his arm smashing it up against the steel ring post. Kaiju then grabs Derek throwing him up onto his shoulders hitting him with the Kaijukira.

Adrian Riley
Derek might be out cold!

Kaiju slides back into the ring and creepily walks around the ring looking at Colin. Kaiju croucthes down and stalks Colin, waiting for any movement. Waiting to strike. Colin starts getting to his feet and turns around into Kaiju who hoists him up onto his shoulders, Colin counters falling behind him and pushing him into the corner but Kaiju blocks with his foot, Colin runs at him and Kaiju elbows him in the face. Colin stumbles backwards and Kaiju grabs him lifting him up and hitting the Kaijukira. Kaiju covers. 1...2...3,ding, ding.

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner and NEW WWG Absolute Champion, Kaiju.

Chris Arenas
Bad night for the Ascension...

Adrian Riley
We already have two new champions here tonight, maybe a third coming up?

The Ascension where indeed having a bad night. Losing both there championships here tonight. With one championship to go would we also have a new World Champion? Or would Grace Brutal and her Wretched Nobody continue to sit atop of this company?
----------------------------------

« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 05:46:19 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2014, 05:53:05 pm »

WWG World Championship - **** Cell Match
Wretched Nobody(c) w Grace Brutal vs Jack Pummels

The Cell is lowered over the ring. The ring has been filled with weapons. The cell reaches it's position and we cut to the start of the match. Jack Pummels immediately slides outside the ring. Wretched stays inside the ring. Jack grabs a couple of steel chairs and throws them into the ring, he then grabs a trash can and empty's it's contents and throws that into the ring. Pummels then looks underneath the ring apron grabbing a sledgehammer sliding that into the ring. Jack then walks over to the cage walls and looks at Grace Brutal and a wicked smile comes across her face. Jack then slides into the ring.

Jack Pummels
Come on Wretched....you want to hurt me. After everything I did to Grace....come and get it.

Adrian Riley
Jack is the master of mind games.

Wretched lets out a enormous scream of rage and then rushes towards Jack who ducks underneath and then starts laying into Wretched. Jack then kicks Wretched in the knee a few times. Jack leaps into the air kicking Wretched in the face and he falls onto the ropes. Jack then runs at Wretched who grabs Jack tossing him outside the ring, Jack lands hard into the cell wall.

Chris Arenas
Holy ****! Jack got some air there.

Wretched shakes off and then gets outside the ring grabbing Jack and throws him head first into the steel walls. Wretched then throws Jack into the steel ring steps. Wretched then grabs the dismantled stairs and picks them up and Jack starts to get up, Wretched then tosses the steps at Jack who moves out of the way and the stairs crash into the cell wall.

Adrian Riley
Jack has played a dangerous game with Wretched, not something you want to do...Jack is playing with a monster here.

-----------------------------------------

Wretched Nobody grabs Jack and throws him into the hell's door almost breaking it from it's hinges. Jack stays leant up against the door and Wretched comes charging at him as he puts Jack threw the door as the door goes flying off it's hinges and both men end up outside the cell.

Adrian Riley
Holy ****! Someone need's to check on these two.

Wretched gets up grabbing Jack by the foot and drags him around the side of the cell to the announce table. Wretched then starts to clear off the announce table but this allows Jack to get back to his feet and he starts to leg it, he starts climbing up the side of the cell. Wretched is too slow to react. Jack reaches the top of the cell and Wretched walks over and starts climbing.

Chris Arenas
No freaking way!

Wretched climbs up the side of the cage, Jack stands above egging him on. Jack starts kicking Wretched as he approaches the top.

Adrian Riley
Jack lured him right into his trap here.

Wretched holds on and continues to climb as he reefs himself up ontop of the cell. Jack continues to stomp on him and kick him in the face but Wretched gets back to his feet and throws a punch at Jack but Jack ducks and ends up on the egde of the cell almost falling, Jack turns around into Wretched who grabs him and puts him between his legs for a powerbomb, Wretched lifts him up and is aiming for the announce table.

Chris Arenas
NO WRETCHED! You'll kill the man!

Adrian Riley
This guy is insane! He needs to be back in his asylum. Please Wretched don't.

Jack starts to fight back with dear life punching Wretched in the head multiple times enough to get the Wretched to stumble backwards and turnaround, Wretched then drops him down with a Abreactionon top of the cell roof.

Back inside the ring Wretched Nobody is in control, Jack has taken some punishment. Jack is down on the ground, Wretched pulls him up to his feet and Jack tries to fight back but Wretched pushes him into the ropes and kicks him in the head on rebound. Wretched waits for Jack to get up but he becomes impatient and he rips Jack up looking for the Lobotomy. Suddenly the lights start to flicker and the big screen explodes, glass shatters everywhere. The announcers try to speak but they cut in and out. The cell walls then explode and they fall, the crowd only being saved from the security railing stoping the walls from crashing into the crowd, the announcers almost get hit but move out of the way as the cell wall crashes into the announce table. Wretched drops Jack and falls down from the impact when suddently the lights go completely out. The announcers microphone's cut back on.

Chris Arenas
What the **** is this?

Adrian Riley
Are you okay? Is everyone okay?

Chris Arenas
What the actual ****!!!!!

The lights come back on, not at full capacity but slightly dim and standing in the ring facing Wretched Nobody is Eddie Hayes. Eddie stares at Wretched and then runs at him hitting him with a shining wizard.

Chris Arenas
Eddie Hayes caused this? What's his problem?

Wretched Nobody's head is kicked off by Eddie Hayes. Eddie Hayes then stands over Wretched. Eddie isn't done as he has a shining wizard for Jack Pummels to knocking his head off. Grace Brutal then comes into the ring with the Championship in her hand and she starts yelling at Eddie and pushes him. Eddie snatches the championship belt from Grace and leaves the ring. Eddie Hayes walks up the ramp. Standing at the top of the ramp is the hooded mystery man we have seen him with.

Adrian Riley
Eddie Hayes just stole the WWG World Championship.

Chris Arenas
Eddie Hayes just almost killed us! He's got to be punished for this. Licious won't let this stand. He is out of control....

« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 06:19:49 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: