Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 19, 2024, 10:54:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Goodbye, Loyal Companion

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Goodbye, Loyal Companion  (Read 69 times)
Abram Adams
HOF

Badges: (View All)
Second year Anniversary Level 5 Karma Good Karma Bad One year Anniversary 100 Posts Level 4 50 Posts 10 Posts Level 3 Karma Search Linux User Mobile User Signature Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« on: December 03, 2014, 09:15:07 pm »

e camera opens outside of the house of The Order once again, this time the camera shows that the lights on the inside seem dull. The one time aura the house gave off of being a wonderland type has now dissipated into being dark and dingy.  The camera slowly approaches the house, much like it did before, but it comes to a sudden stop and quickly swifts around to show Draven standing right in front. Draven looks as if he just came from the swamp out back, his long black hair dangling over his face and that white skeletal face paint gleaming through. After a few moments, Draven finally speaks.-

Draven
“You lookin’ for Abram? He out back, in the flower bed, he spend all his time there now. Aint nobody can take him away from that flower bed once he in it, he wont leave for nothin’…not even Karmin. You wanna talk to Abram? Follow me, I show you where he be.”

-The camera follows Draven all the way to the flower bed. As the camera follows Draven behind the house we see that Abrams flowers have grown significantly, the moon sits in the sky just right as it beams on the flowers. Draven walks up as the camera follows, then the camera shows Abram sitting criss cross in his flower bed just looking up at the moon. Abram has his back turned to the camera but he knows that they are there.  Draven stands there and is about to say something but Abram speaks before Draven says it.-

Abram
“And so it begins doesn’t it? This is what change looks like, feeling the way I do now and seeing what I see now I can only grasp the concept of this reality I currently live in. It’s a shame to think that at one point in my life, I refused to see anything from this perspective. I arrived with the notion that I would become friends with everyone and just spread the message of having fun. Now, now I only know that the true way to ones happiness is through others demise, it sounds horrid, it sounds brutal, but the ending result is beautiful I must say.”

-Abram still has not turned around as Draven looks into the camera.-

Draven
“He been talkin’ like this since we lost our last match. I never understand it, but I aint ever question it. Abram is different now, I don’t know if I…”

Abram
“Do you not agree Draven?”

-Draven stops talking and quickly turns around to see what Abram said.-

Draven
“I aint hear you Abram, whattya say?”

Abram
“I said, do you not agree with my ideology?”

Draven
“Well of course I agree with ya.”

Abram
“Yes, yes you agree, loyalty needs no explanation.”

Draven
“I just...well I just aint understand why.”

-A moment of silence is endured but the tension it brings is felt. Abram, without saying anything, slowly turns his head to the side as if he is staring at Draven with one eye over his shoulder.-

Abram
“Oh? Now you have an opinion? Tell me Draven, what is it that you do not understand? Explain to me for once, instead of agreeing with me like you always do, what is it that you do not understand? What is the need to ask why?”

Draven
“Well I, I just aint understand why you cant be like you were before.”

Abram
“And how was I before?”

Draven
“Well, you and Karmin used to dance, you used to be funny, and now…now you never crack a smile unless you do something evil like and you never dance with Karmin anymore. I even had to dance with her last night to make her feel better. Abram, you know I will always be loyal to you for what you did for me, and you know I aint never ask any questions until now, but something aint right anymore. The Order…it aint mean nothin’ anymore. I mean…ah hell…nevermind"

Abram
“No!”

-Abrams shouting somewhat startles Draven but Draven stands there in more of a defensive position. Abram then slowly stands up and then takes a breathe, he then turns around and has a smirk on his face. Abram then goes back to that mellow tone.-

Abram
“No Draven, please, you must finish, you must finish your though in order for me to help you understand what has fully happened. So please, continue.”

-After a brief moment of hesitation, Draven continues.-

Draven
“Well I mean you and Jynx used to always argue, he would be angry, you never let it get to you, and it was just the way of the Order but when it all came to down to it, hell we all worked together. Now, now you aint like the way Jynx was talkin’ to ya and you had him taken out. You got rid of him and for all we know Abram Jynx could be..”

Abram
“Could be what Draven?”

-Abram then slowly walks up to Draven and whispers into his ear.-

Abram
“Dead?”

-Draven then looks at Abram with a confused look.-

Draven
“Well yeah, he may be dead and I aint never get along with Jynx but hell I didn’t want him to die, he was family. The more I look around now the more I see that we aint got no more family Abram, its just you, Karmin, and me now and all we do is sit inside and watch you sit out in your flower bed lookin’ at the stars. Now I know my place, I know I aint gotta like it and I will follow you wherever you lead, I owe you my life, but right now, as a friend, as a brother, I have to ask questions, for the sake of The Order.”

-Abram takes a long look at Draven then smirks. Abram then places both hands behind his back and starts walking around Draven.-

Abram
“So now you ask questions, the one person I thought would not question me about anything I did is now standing here asking me about my motives. Being as how you are so worried about Jynx and all, let me remind you that it was indeed you that helped me take Jynx out. Not only that, but you drove Jynx to wherever it is you drove him and you took him somewhere that not even I can say because well, you are the only one that knows. So Draven, before you so boldy pin Jynx’s possible death on me why not ask yourself where he is? Better yet, why not just go get him and bring him back?”

-Abram stops circling and looks at Draven as Draven just looks down. Abram then continues to circle.-

Abram
“Because you know as well as I do that that old wizard is long gone. You also know that once you are gone from the house of The Order there simply is no coming back. Draven, we all have our purposes in life and we all have a natural nature deep inside us all that we simply cannot deny. We do things to try and hide our natural way of thinking by clouded our judgment with social media and electronics. We fight this constant battle with ourselves ensuring ourselves that we are someone special. That regardless of our upbringing and ways of thinking we will always find a way to persevere and become someone important. That is the fairy tale we all plant inside of our own minds, meanwhile we pick traits and characteristics up from random things, people, and places to try and mold ourselves into someone that is worth getting to know.  We struggle to fit in, we thrive on others’ attention and some of us will go to certain lengths to gain the love of those that they supposedly love themselves. All the while we deny our inner nature and for that we become a shell of who we were supposed to be. You ask me why I cannot be like I used to be and I tell you plain as day it is because that was not who I am meant to be. Yet, I explain this through my actions as opposed to my words and when I do, you ask me…why.”

-Abram then stops circling and stands in front of Draven still with his hands behind his back.-

Abram
“I understand your curiosity Draven I really do, but you must understand that what you see before you now is my true nature. I was always meant to be the monster that I tried to hide for years on end, I was always meant to come face to face with who I am inside and force myself to embrace my true nature. At heart, I am a monster, I am a beast, I am the type that rages against the waves of those who dare tell me I, or my kind, aren’t good enough to be in the same place as them. I bring war to those who think they are better than me, better than Karmin, and even better than you. Yet I do this as a favor to you because you are a family member, because you are a resident in the house of The Order, I do this for you. I sacrifice my image, my body, my nature for you to ask me why? Can you see how this is unfair to me? Do not worry however, I am not frustrated by your questions, its much like I said, I understand where you are coming from. I also understand that it is not me who needs to answer your questions, it is you that needs to answer mine. I thought that I knew you represented your true nature Draven I really did, your loyalty to me spoke volumes for I knew that you knew exactly who you were, yet just this instant, here tonight, you have changed my outlook completely. I now question not your loyalty, for I know that bond is strong, I question you on your self worth. Do you know who you are inside?”

-Draven looks up at Abram.-

Draven
“Yeah….”

Abram
“Hmmm, that doesn’t sound very confident. Do you know your true nature Draven?”

Draven
“Yeah, I know who I am.”

Abram
“You do?”

Draven
“Yeah.”

Abram
“Then who are you?”

Draven
“Im…im…”

-Draven looks around as if he is scrambling for the right words to say but he just cannot find them. Draven looks up at Abram, and Dravens expression looks like that of a lost child. Abram slowly shakes his head.-

Abram
“Just as I thought, you have absolutely no idea who you are. Fear not, I will explain to you your true nature Draven. Let me tell you a little story, when I was 16 I was riding in a car with 3 of what I would assume to be at the time my close friends. We were on our way to a show of sorts and the name escapes me at the moment, during the drive we ran a red light and as soon as that happened we were hit by 3 cars at the same time. The car flipped 6 times and landed in a nearby ditch. I was unconscious, but I woke up in the passenger seat bloody and battered, looking around trying to figure out just what happened. As I looked around the car I heard rain pouring down and smoke billowing into the night sky. I looked to my left and I saw one of my good friends, who was the driver, dead in the seat. His neck was completely twisted, then I looked in the back seat and my other friends weren’t even recognizable. The one to the far left was beheaded, and the one to the right was folded like a pretzel. As I sat there, I thought that the ideal thing to do would be to scream for help and to cry, to beg and plead and yell to the heavens WHY! WHY GOD DID MY FRIENDS HAVE TO DIE?!! WHY?!!! I thought about this, but as I sat there thinking about it I found myself not doing any of it. Not only that, but I could not even find one reason to care. I had absolutely no emotion in my surroundings and in that instant, I recognized my true nature. I understand that there was something inside of me that had no compassion, which had no empathy or no emotion towards its own well being or the well being of others. I knew from that day, and it all started from here.”

-Abram points to Dravens heart.-

Abram
“When you recognize your true nature Draven your words should come pouring out of your mouth and your actions should speak volumes, you have done none of those things because you cant even give me one sentence explaining to me who you are. For that, I realize that you have gone from being a relentless guardian to a lost, scared little boy who has no idea who he is. I am sorry Draven, but there is no room for that in this house. I do not question your loyalty, you have been a very dear friend of mine, but you must understand that the time has come. You know what this means."

-Abram puts a hand on Dravens shoulder as Draven looks at Abram. Draven then looks like hes about to cry.-

Draven
“I thought I had more time…”

-Abram looks at Draven and shakes his head.-

Abram
“Draven, you had all the time in the world, you just chose to squander it by letting your emotions get in your way. You had to have known this day was going to come.”

-After a moment of staring at Abram, Draven gathers himself and just nods. Draven then walks back towards the swamp area as Abram just watches him go. The camera focuses on Abrams face.-

Abram
“Thou I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for thou art evil.”

-Just then you see an orange glow light up Abrams face as Abram just looks at it with a sinister look. Abram then turns around to go back to the flower bed and as the camera swings around it shows a fire behind Abram in the distance by the swamp. Abram walks over and stands there in his flower bed.-

Abram
“It’s a shame that a loyal friend such as Draven had to meet such a tragic end, he knew the only plausible way to escape this realm is to simply take himself out of it and that is what he has done. He could not find who he really was and for that he paid the price. Draven was not a coward, Draven was a failure. He failed me when we lost our match at Absolution at a chance of winning our first titles in the WWG. With failure you rack up quite the debt, and if you cannot pay that debt logically then you must do something drastic and…well…we all know what happened next. I would say that I feel a great void in me now that Draven is gone, I would say that it saddens me to know that my dear friend is no longer here, but I am no liar ladies and gentlemen. I feel nothing, in fact the only time I feel remotely human is when I am with Karmin. She is what brings me down to Earth, she is what makes me realize that a good side has to exist, and that is why we must go back to basics with just me and her and for that…The Order is no more. From now on it is just Abram and Karmin Adams. I love my wife because she knows who she really is, she does not deny her nature as her nature is fully compatible with mine for we are polar opposites and opposites attract. I would do everything in my power to protect my wife, I would kill, I would die, I would do anything to make sure not one hair gets harmed on her head. That is me, no matter how relentless and evil I can be, I will always take care of my own. “

-Abram smiles and looks up at the stars.-

Abram
“I wish I could say the same thing for my opponent come Carnage, one Nick…Sadistic. I wish I could say his loyalty with his lover runs strong much like mine, but the only real reason I would wish upon that is because I would assume at this point in our path Nick, that we have to find some common ground. I tried, I looked and I tried to find some clue that you and I are perhaps kindred spirits, but my search came up with zero results. I have come to realize that you are nothing like me, you are such a waste of life it almost upsets me to think about all the others that could have had what you have. We meet again, and this time around it will not be like the others, this time it is actually you and I stepping into the ring, no Order and no Dark Carnival, just me, and just you. That is all I ever really wanted Nick, all I ever wanted was to show the world how much of a fraud you really are. I just want to show that world come our match that the only reason you change so much is because you have absolutely no idea who you really are. You run around with 7 different people in your head but yet somewhere along the line you managed to find love? Starla Rose is a princess, she doesn’t hold a candle to my queen Karmin, but never the less she is a princess. That being said you must treat royalty with respect, you must treat the one you love with absolute respect and selflessness, but what did you do to her Nick? You beat her up, you worthless piece of nothing. You beat up the one you supposedly would do anything for all because you wanted to express this message that you are some sort of “monster”."

-Abram shakes his head in disgust, he then bends down and picks up a tulip.-

Abram
“You are no monster, it is just like I said long ago about you Nick, you are a worthless has been. You do not strike fear into anyone regardless of how hard you try, I will never ever fear or be intimidated by you. You can beat up your Carnival all you want but all that proves is that the only control you would ever have over another person is if they were brainwashed into being in a group with you. You know what you are? You are a school bully, you manage to have about 3 or 4 goons standing by your side at all times but once the ones you picked on stand up to you and put you in your place, you have nobody else left to beat on except the goons that stood by you the entire time. You are no monster, you’re a coward Nick, you’re a bully, and come Carnage, you’re another piece of prey that gets fed to a true monster, to a true beast. It’s funny, because people know who I really am, people see the fear that I can bring, and all I do is dress normal and try to have a smile most of the time. It is you that is the one that goes out of his way to change his look constantly and draw the alphabet into planes and trees just so people can get a grasp on who you are at that time. Face it Nick, you’re lost, your head spins on a pile of lies and false identities that you no longer have a grasp on reality. That is ok, because come our match I am going to show you which way is up. I am going to show you the light Nick…just before I put you in the ground once and for all. All…and forever.”

-Abram smells the tulip and smiles.-

END

“You must embrace your true essence or you will forever be lost in the shuffle of false personalities.”

Report Spam   Logged

"Times, they are a changin'."

Accomplishments
(Former) World Heavyweight Champion

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Trine Larsen

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 12:21:05 am »

I literally get so excited every time Abram has a match coming up. I LOVE reading his character development. You are seriously a story teller and the way you write is so poetic it freaking blows me away.

I love the subtext on his signature by the way! Very cool
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: