Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 30, 2024, 01:28:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Alt For Norge

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt For Norge  (Read 84 times)
Trine Larsen

Badges: (View All)
« on: December 09, 2014, 11:05:25 pm »

Airports. This one in particular seemed to be a massive maze of a structure and it seemed that despite all of the brushed steel signs with bold black lettering, and the inset monitors glowing a deep blue with flight numbers, times, and gates in clear, white, pixelated type, most of the people scattered through the domed hallways were either rushing or wandering about confused.

It felt like being in a hive, surrounded by activity and everyone with a purpose or a destination in mind. The illuminated signs of food chains, stop-in spas, coffee shops, and a couple of kiosks here and there casted a soft light onto the plain white tile that ran between the patterned rug of the terminal waiting areas on either side.

Blue eyes stared up in wonderment at the decorative, expanse of the white vaulted ceilings. A small kiosk that read “Pie Face” sat comfortably in the middle of the wide hallway with tiny little pie on display. The small, plastic, wheels of her carry-on clicked as it rolled along the tiles behind her and for the first time since she'd heard about the trip to Australia Trine could feel the first little flutters of excitement begin to stir in her chest.

"This is actually pretty cool...."

She looked down at the ticket in her hand, the small shake rolling through the stiff paper stub giving away the nerves she had continued to fight off. Terminal 3. Gate 1B. The sign hanging just above her resounded the same "Gate: 1B", but upon further inspection the terminal was empty. Not a soul in the bench leather seats except for a grumpy looking teenager huddling near a wall outlet on her phone.

At first Trine sat by the window overlooking the runway. A plane or two would take off followed by the busy goings on of luggage trolleys and airport security carts. The blonde moved further away after noticing the alarming amount of shaking that took place as each of the planes lifted from the tarmac.

The rest seemed to just blur by, only snippets here and there poking through the almost constant panicked ramblings that went on in the back of her mind. She'd been one of the first to board, found her seat, and the plane had made it into the air. All good things.

She watched as the clouds drifted slowly below the plane as it got further into the air, turning into a rolling sea of white and dark gray beneath them. The earbuds she put in shortly after taking off hummed away, acknowledged only in the back of her mind. A strange sort of detached calm seemed the cast over Trine, her lungs stretching with the first deep breath she must have taken since the trip started a week ago.

Stress wasn't an emotion she handled gracefully, joking around was an awful coping mechanism, but it had always been her fall back reaction when things seemed to get overwhelming. Finals, mid-terms, or a job interview those sort of things went by easier when she laughed her way through, but it cost a match this time. One that, despite all of her intentions to take it seriously, ended up serving as an outlet for the stress of facing two, while a little silly, very real fears.

Trine groaned, pressing her forehead to the glass of the small airplane window, her blue eyes watching as the wings of the airplane sliced effortlessly through the clouds. The most disappointing part was that it had been for a team title, so not only did she mess it up for herself, but there was no doubt her partner would be just as upset.

"That freaking sucks." She grumbled to herself, but couldn't manage to hold on to the anger as her eyes slowly started to close, finally giving in after a long and exhausting start to their time in Australia.

-
Brent, Trine's eldest brother, had decided to make the trip out to Sydney- mentioning something on the phone about finally having an excuse to go. There was always crashing on a cot in Trine's hotel room to save money on staying at a hotel and going to Australia by himself another time would have been incredibly boring.

She wasn't about to argue against it, they hadn't spent much time together since she'd started at the WWG, trading in her boxing sessions for long days spent training at "The Temple of Pain" with her trainer Jace. And to be honest she was already a little homesick.

They'd stayed up late the night he'd flown in, mostly catching up, and going to eat at whatever local restaurant they ran into first. Then, as was typical of the two, the next morning was spent at nearby gym that allowed drop ins.

"So, this was a nice surprise." He grinned, sidestepping a swing from his little sister.

"I think I just needed to switch things up, I just bullshited a whole week because I was too busy crapping my pants to just do what needed to get done." Trine grimaced, throwing a second punch, this time much harder as the frustration worked it's way into her movements.

"Well, you were always kind of an emotionally stunted class clown."

"What the hell does that mean?" She laughed, and managed to duck a quick, left hook.

"It's like you get angry, but you just laugh it off. Or you get bummed out, but laugh it off," a second attempt at a hook had him pausing mid-sentence, "its probably not healthy to be so **** happy ALL the time. Or just automatically skip to micky mouse club mode because you don't like how it feels to be angry, or upset, or....whatever."

"I think you're making me sound a lot deeper than I actually am, Dr. Phil. I mean," she ducked, countered, and managed to land a hit this time, "I feel the feels. I'm not like a stoic ****."

"Yeah, you feel them, but you don't deal with them."

Trine paused, an almost dumbfounded look on her face as she stared back at Brent, who took the golden chance to punch her square in the chest. She back peddled, and shot a white hot glare up at him as she crossed her arms tight over her chest.

"You punched me in the boob, AGAIN!!"

And with that she all but charged him, gloved fists trying to find purchase on any part of him they could reach, and Brent just laughed and stepped back with each swing.

"See! You're pissed! So just be pissed!"

Trine's right fist connected solidly with Brent's solar plexus, effectively wiping the smug look off of his face.

"Man, if I just did everything I felt without talking myself out of it; I would have been in jail a looong time ago."

The brunette winced, gingerly pressing his hand to where his sister had managed to land a decent punch.

"Within reason you crackhead," he groaned, taking off his gloves, "just listen to me for once will you? You've got a match with some wacked out Icelandic dude, right? Just go at him like he punched you in the tit, and just pull that **** on him. Or I don't know. Imagine the guy kicks puppies, whatever really gets you pissed- and instead of laughing just...be angry."

Trine rolled her eyes, pulling the tape off from around her wrists as she listened.

"Fine. I'll practice. But you can't get mad if I end up in jail because I just act on one of the ridiculous ideas that pop into my head," she smirked, blue meeting the deep green of her brother's eyes, "and I assure you, I will end up in jail for something insane and then blame it on you."

"Sure, whatever you say. But if it helps and you win this match, you're going to owe me- big time."

"Well, the guy was kind of an **** at that interview thing..."

"So, be an **** back, but you know- less couch flipping and more ass kicking." Brent smiled, ducking out of the ring, and waiting for Trine to follow suit.

She laughed, hopping down from the lip, and shrugging her shoulders.

"Alright, besides, I can't imagine mom would ever forgive me for losing to someone from Iceland." She raised her fist dramatically in the air and shook it, "Alt for Norge!"

Brent laughed and just shook his head, following her out the door.

"I forgot how spastic you are. Maybe that advice was a bad idea."

Trine looked over her shoulder, waggling her eyebrows.

"Too late now, brotha. You have unleashed the beast."

-

The rest of Trine's afternoon was spent carefully deciding which emotion she'd just run with when the time came and most of them just seemed to end badly.

Stuck in traffic? I'll just off road it. Nope. Go to jail.

This guy can't merge correctly? Go grand theft auto on his ass. Nope. Go to jail.

Thus, most of the ride back to the hotel was spent with Trine thinking up the most ridiculous 'what if I did this' scenarios and her older brother laughing from the passenger seat, before quickly adding: "Don't do that. You jackass."

It wasn't until the siblings were on the short trip up to the hotel room that they were sharing when they finally fell silent and stared silently at the digital numbers that flickered across the black monitor.

Trine took a step forward pressing the round, sleek, elevator button for the floor just before theirs. Brent just sighed, running his fingers through the mop of messy brown hair atop his head.

"Should probably apologize to Lucky." She explained, shrugging off the strange look Brent gave her.

"Whatever you got to do."

The elevator came to a slow stop, but the door hesitated a moment before finally sliding open, revealing the typical sort of hotel hallway. Simply decorated with a wall mirror, a small table, and a vast expanse of patterned wallpaper and sturdy carpet.

Trine stepped out waving to Brent as she started her way down the left side of the hallway.

"See you in a bit."

But the only reply she got was the half silent hiss of the elevator door as it slid shut, and started on it's way to the next floor up.

The blonde walked silently down the hallway, checking the gold plated numbers to the right of each uniform, wood finished, door until she saw 221 flashing in the dim, yellow light of the hallway wall fixtures. She silently wondered if apologetic counted for Brent's psychobabble, emotional homework as she knocked. In which case she'd be doing an awesome job and could move on from this bizarre big brother bear lesson he decided she needed to learn.

Leif opened the door and the muffled sounds of the TV playing in the background could be heard.  He wore a surprised expression on his face, as though he hadn’t been expecting Trine to come by today.

“Hey, what’s up?”

Trine had opened her mouth to get the apology over with, but as she looked up at Leif from her spot in the hallway an entirely different feeling seemed to wash over her leaving Trine to look just as surprised as her teammate.

"Umm....." she stalled, trying to get her thoughts straightened out, as she felt an almost smouldering sort of heat settle itself low in her stomach. There was a pull in her chest as if some sort of string had been wrapped around her very core and had been pulled taught, pulling forward from her chest.

So, instead of ignoring it, or making a joke Trine just took a step forward. Then a second. By the third small hands had balled themselves into the fabric of Leif's shirt as she pushed him back, up against the wall of the small entryway in the hotel room, their bodies flush against each other as she kissed him.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 04:08:00 am by Trine Larsen » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Trine Larsen

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2014, 11:06:49 pm »

made a coding error, so just fixed it real quick!
Report Spam   Logged
The New York Nightmare Trevor Blackwell

Wrestler: Trevor Blackwell
Hometown: Patchogue, New York
Weight: 275 lbs
Height: 6'5"
Finishers: The Full Throttle, The Pain Threshold, and The Solitary Confinement
W/L/D Record: 6/4/0...

Level 5 Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Poll Voter 100 Posts Avatar Level 4 Karma Karma Good 50 Posts Signature Level 3 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Level 2 Combination Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Search Windows User
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2014, 12:11:38 am »

I love this chick
Report Spam   Logged

Trine Larsen

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2014, 12:21:18 am »

Smiley Thanks man! That means a lot!
Report Spam   Logged
Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

Wrestler: Derrick Trotter, Leader of Dell's Rangers.
Hometown: Peckem, London
Weight: 245lbs
Height: 6ft 1
Finishers: The Market Stall (Powerbomb) Cashing in (Spear)

Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts Webmaster Spammer 25 Posts in one day One year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Apple User Search Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Karma 50 Posts Poll Voter 10 Posts Level 3 Combination Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2014, 01:35:05 am »

Awesome work as per. Claps all the time.
Report Spam   Logged

1x Absolute Champion (Derrick Trotter)
2x Carnage Champion. (Derrick Trotter)
1x Pyscho  Champion (Derrick Trotter)
1x Carnage Champion (Rodney Trotter)
Trine Larsen

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2014, 01:47:32 am »

Thanks Chris! Can't wait to read yours! I want to see the different side of Delly!!!!! *A *
Report Spam   Logged
Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts Webmaster Spammer 25 Posts in one day One year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Apple User Search Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Karma 50 Posts Poll Voter 10 Posts Level 3 Combination Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2014, 04:58:20 am »

Oh your gonna like it, I hope lol, And not a problem.
Report Spam   Logged

Trine Larsen

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2014, 05:10:05 am »

Psh, I always like your rps Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2014, 05:16:09 am »

Good girl as derrick Trotter says in Only fools and horses, You know it makes seance Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2014, 01:53:20 pm »

ew who kisses leif.  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

jacegryphon

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2014, 02:19:16 pm »

Not even his mother...
Report Spam   Logged
Trine Larsen

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2014, 11:32:45 pm »

ew who kisses leif.  Wink