Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 28, 2024, 09:58:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Jakob's Power 10: New Show, New Format, New Host!

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jakob's Power 10: New Show, New Format, New Host!  (Read 377 times)
J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Badges: (View All)
Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« on: December 16, 2014, 06:11:51 am »

Jakob Hystaria
That's right I'm Back and I'm here to bring to you the weekly ranking within the WWG. Let's start this **** show!

Rayven Pic Not on file

No. 1: Team of Wretch Nobody and Rayven (Family)

"This team mix from the Family of the WWG World Heavyweight Champion and WWG Carnage Champion has taken to tag team action this week. The Family has been consistently ranked as the top of the food chain over the last few months, and this week they take up the top once more to show that they are united, even when working with each other for the first time in the ring. With the induction of the WWG Tag Titles more and more teams are coming together to add one more notch to their accomplishments. The double T's (Derrik Trotter and Oliver Thomas) have slowly come into their own in recent weeks, as a Tag Team and in Singles competition. This will no doubt help fuel the team division with others following the recent tag team trends as well as give more for the recent feud with Rayven and Derrik Trotter over the WWG Carnage Title!"

Notable additions to the match: WWG WHC and WWG CC; Queen of Halloween

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexander Lord's Pic Not on file

No. 2: Alexander Lord

"As far as Hell goes, this kid has been through it in the short time he has been in the WWG. It looks like Jason Richardson has finally found his purpose outside of wrestling by breeding another champion. Over the last few weeks he has taken win after win, earning himself a number one contender for the WWG Absolute Championship. This week his short term dream has come true and defeated Kaiju for his first title run. The young Alexander Lord too has taken up with the Tag Team bug with his brother returning to the WWG. With WWG gold now with the name 'Lord' on it, will the brothers take to looking after the Blackout and try their luck at a team title. For now, Alex will have to live in the present with the Absolute Title. If he is anything like I was, the  hunger of more will grow and grow until he achieves the next step."

Notable additions to the match: WWG AC

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trine Larson's Pic Not on file

No. 3: Trine Larson

"This chick is hot! Not just in looks but in the ring. Week in and week out she comes to the ring with a different attitude that we are used to seeing in the WWG. Regardless of the outcome, she still has that heart and innocence that she came in with. This week she took a W against that guy with the really long and annoying name. The thing about this match is, she defeated one of the members of the Team Champions. With her recent teaming with, Leif some Irish guy, could this possibly capture the title shot she was granted. Eh, who cares as long as she keeps showing up!"

Notable additions to the match: Blonde; T&A

Trevor Blackwell's Pic Not on file

No. 4: Trevor Blackwell

"A new face to the WWG comes onto the scene with a big win coming onto the roster! Taking on another new comer Mike Mason, the two went at it, or more so Blackwell went at it. Funny thing is, he is about the same age as I was when I started to consider leaving the game. Showing up this week to remind the company what someone is willing to do for the fans. The No Disqualification match was huge for Blackwell, showing everyone what he does and what he is willing to do. Although with a twist towards the end of the show with the Ascension targeting him, we will have to wait to see what Blackwell will end up doing, and what kind of a superstar he will end up being in the WWG."

Notable additions to the match: **** is Alive!

Eddie Hayes's Pic Not on file

No. 5: Eddie Hayes

"Eddie Hayes was scheduled to go one on one with the Legend Slipshod. Even though he had a good start to the showing, his inexperience popped up and he called on Titan once again. Not a bad move actually, but eventually he will have to depend on his own abilities to keep winning. After winning the Team Titles and stealing the World Heavyweight Title, Eddie Hayes has shown that he is willing to be more than just a hacktivist. Even though them match never officially ended, the Fredrick returned once again to throw his weight around and created a match involving a cage and multiple people for a title. I guess this match was put on hold because Slipshod too was added to this match. This announcement seemed to be exactly what Eddie wanted out of life, but from this side of the camera, it will be difficult to see him walking out as the champion being he is yet to be proven as an actual wrestler. Wish I had him in a cage last time I was in such a match, an easy win if you ask me."

Notable additions to the match: WWG TTC; Elimination Chamber

Derrick Trotter 's Pic Not on file
Oliver Thomas's Pic Not on file

No. 6: Team of Derrick Trotter & Oliver Thomas

"This recent team has taken the WWG by storm. Not only with the ability of these two men, but also with the on camera aspects of the industry has gained a quick fan base. Although like any other Team, one is the talker, and one is the ability. I've been in a few tag teams myself, and lets face it, I was the Trotter of the group. Derrick Trotter is easily the face of the group with his comical personality. Although little by little the old man is starting to find a nitch within the wrestling world. With Oliver Thomas backing him up with ability in the ring, these two have a solid foundation. I swear I have heard of an former MMA fighter coming to wrestling, is this a rehash or just one of those things? Regardless even with the Green Rangers help, this team was not able to put one over on the World Heavyweight and Carnage Champions this week. No one likes to take a L in any matches, but at this point in their career, that loss will effect little right now. I see big things coming in the future for these two, ether it be in singles competition or as a team with their recently granted title shot."

Notable additions to the match: Green Ranger; Depends Adult Diapers

No. 7: Slipshod

"I can't even believe that this guy is still wrestling. Friend or Foe, he has always had big matches. Although with his swing and a miss type of career, it is good to see he is still showing up once in a while for the WWG. With that said, he still had a match ripped from him, much like a punch to the dick. Although good news is on the horizon for this once glorious superstar, being added into the Elimination Chamber match for the big one, and I'm not talking about what's in my pants ether. Not sure how the following weeks will play out, frankly, I doubt Slippy even knows, but the one thing we do know, we will see him in action again at the PPV."

Notable additions to the match: Make-up or no Make-up?

No. 8: Alvarlegar Vandamál Sólver Odinsson

"Remember when I said there was a guy who had a messed up name? Yeah this is that guy. He lost his match this week, but still remains part of the team holding the titles. Although mildly impressive in his match this week with Trine, he still is a punching bag at best in the end. Being the least caring person from said team, it was announced in a power struggle for the WWG, he will be defending those titles against Trine Larson and Leif somebody and Del Rangers. Frankly this guy bores me and wouldn't even be here if he didn't have a title he hardly contributed to."

Notable additions to the match: Wake me when it get's good

No. 9: Kaiju

"Kaiju usually is on the top half of the list, he is in fact a rising star in the WWG. His gimmick is what it is, but his in ring ability is what carries him over for me. With that said, like many other young stars, he has had a hit and miss type of career recently. A few short weeks ago, he defeats the Ascension to become the WWG Absolute Champion. With his first title defense this past week against Alexander Lord, he got into his own head and **** the bed. We all lose in our careers, it will happen, we all have bad days, so with this loss, we can only hope that he comes back and takes it again to heat up that title situation."

Notable additions to the match: Keep watching

No. 10: Abram Adams

"Rounding out the end of the list is Abram Adams. Sure, he didn't have an actual match this week, but he was part of one in a different forum. With the recent showing from Adams in the last few weeks, this week was a little different for Adams fans. He called a title match that was what it was. One thing is for sure, that if Abram Adams isn't in the running for the Absolute Championship, it would be a missed opportunity for the WWG to bring that extra heat to a situation that could explode the ratings."

Notable additions to the match: Wasn't there more with him?

Jakob Hystaria
With all this excitement from this week, next week and the lead up to the PPV should be exciting. Come back next time to see who slips, who raises, and who falls off all together with the next Carnage and who shows up!

Who to look for in the near future:

World Heavyweight Situation
Wretch Nobody (c)
Eddie Hayes
Slipshod
Absolute Situation
Alexander Lord (c)
Kaiju
Abram Adams
Carnage Situation
Rayven (c)
Derrick Trotter
Trine Larson
Oliver Thomas

Team Titles Situation
Icelandic Blackout (c)
Irish Blondes
Del Rangers
Wild Cards
Nick Sadistic
Ascension
Maxwell Lord
Trevor Blackwell
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 09:35:41 pm by J-Dub » Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

jacegryphon

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 06:16:24 am »

Might throw Oliver Thomas into the Carnage Situation, he is #1 Contender...just sayin' Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2014, 06:21:27 am »

Is there really a #1 contender for it? Besides Trine has a match first for it so that goes out the window lol. I really didn't want to put anything for that title up, being anyone can challenge for it, but it is what it is. If Nick would feel better being put in there because he actually cares, I will lol.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)

Staff Awards   
Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

Wrestler: Derrick Trotter, Leader of Dell's Rangers.
Hometown: Peckem, London
Weight: 245lbs
Height: 6ft 1
Finishers: The Market Stall (Powerbomb) Cashing in (Spear)

Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts Webmaster Spammer 25 Posts in one day One year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Apple User Search Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Karma 50 Posts Poll Voter 10 Posts Level 3 Combination Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2014, 06:54:52 am »

That was awesome mate, It's going to be interesting to see who steps up and who falls at the way side.
Report Spam   Logged

1x Absolute Champion (Derrick Trotter)
2x Carnage Champion. (Derrick Trotter)
1x Pyscho  Champion (Derrick Trotter)
1x Carnage Champion (Rodney Trotter)
Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts Webmaster Spammer 25 Posts in one day One year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Apple User Search Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Karma 50 Posts Poll Voter 10 Posts Level 3 Combination Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2014, 06:55:47 am »

And it would be nice if someone could get all the pictures done for all the guys and gals.
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2014, 06:57:21 am »

I will try.
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2014, 07:00:40 am »

It would be nice, but it's a work in progress. There should always be someone new without in a perfect world.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
The New York Nightmare Trevor Blackwell

Wrestler: Trevor Blackwell
Hometown: Patchogue, New York
Weight: 275 lbs
Height: 6'5"
Finishers: The Full Throttle, The Pain Threshold, and The Solitary Confinement
W/L/D Record: 6/4/0...

Level 5 Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Poll Voter 100 Posts Avatar Level 4 Karma Karma Good 50 Posts Signature Level 3 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Level 2 Combination Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Search Windows User
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2014, 11:42:38 am »

#4 in my first week. Not too shabby
Report Spam   Logged

Nick Sadistic

Wrestler: Nick Sadistic with the lovely and psychotic Faith Brutal!
Hometown: Kennewick, WA
Weight: 180
Height: 6 FT 0 IN
Finishers: The Sadistic Cross!
W/L/D Record: 0-0-0

0-0-0

Apple User Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Search Poll Voter One year Anniversary 100 Posts Level 4 50 Posts Karma Karma Good 10 Posts Level 3 Avatar Combination Signature Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Windows User Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2014, 05:59:26 pm »

It would be nice to have Oliver on there but it's whatever!
Report Spam   Logged

Jerk of the Week of 10/10/16
1X WWG CARNAGE CHAMPION
1X WWG ABSOULUTE CHAMPION

Nick Sadistic

Wrestler: Nick Sadistic with the lovely and psychotic Faith Brutal!
Hometown: Kennewick, WA
Weight: 180
Height: 6 FT 0 IN
Finishers: The Sadistic Cross!
W/L/D Record: 0-0-0

0-0-0

Apple User Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Search Poll Voter One year Anniversary 100 Posts Level 4 50 Posts Karma Karma Good 10 Posts Level 3 Avatar Combination Signature Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Windows User Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2014, 06:00:01 pm »

Oh and I like the new top 10
Report Spam   Logged

Jerk of the Week of 10/10/16
1X WWG CARNAGE CHAMPION
1X WWG ABSOULUTE CHAMPION

Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2014, 06:24:16 pm »

It would be nice to have Oliver on there but it's whatever!

Team of Derrick Trotter & Oliver Thomas

number 6....noob? lol
Report Spam   Logged

Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2014, 06:54:12 pm »

I think he meant on his own but I can carry him and get him on the top ten Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

jacegryphon

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2014, 07:03:49 pm »

Ouch...
Report Spam   Logged
Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2014, 07:06:35 pm »

Lmao.
Report Spam   Logged

jacegryphon

« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2014, 07:07:59 pm »

It's all good.  I'm sure Trine's back is sore from carrying Leif around...lol.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: