Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 06:12:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Playtime's Over

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Playtime's Over  (Read 54 times)
Kira Starlight

Wrestler: Kira Starlight
Hometown: Boston, Mass
Weight: 135
Height: 5'5"
Finishers: Starlight Splash

Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« on: December 20, 2014, 12:27:05 pm »

The chains on the old playground made a metallic groan as the gentle Australian breeze blew them about.  The playground was old and decrepit, long closed down with yellow caution tape looped all around it.  It had been years since children played here regularly, and it showed with the conditions.  Rusted metal, rotted wood, and grass grown up tall around it.  A rusted, metal slide that was sure to have burned many a bare leg in the summer stood on one end, rusted and broken monkey bars stretched across, and three swings hung from a cross bar.  It was practically a breeding ground for tetanus and other infection-causing germs.  On the middle of the swings, Rayven sat, swinging slowly back and forth with the Carnage title draped over her shoulder.

Rayven::
“Playtime’s over, Trine.  Through some strange stroke of luck and who knows what shady backstage dealings, you’ve found yourself once again deposited in the middle of my playground.  Ask yourself this question, though.  Is this the place that you really want to be?  Do you even think that you deserve to be here?  Let’s face the facts here, Trine.  What have you done to get here?  What makes you feel deserving of this opportunity?  This opportunity to end my undefeated streak and take my precious Carnage title away.  What have you done to get here?  Let’s review the record.  You lost to me in your debut.  You managed a win in a tag team match.  You managed a loss in a tag team match for the titles.  You failed to earn you and the leprechaun from that cereal box another chance at those titles.  Both of those losses as a result of you thinking your time would be better spent cracking jokes with your opponent than kicking his face in.  Oh yeah, and you managed to beat that Icelandic joke that just so happens to be part of the team that beat you for those titles.  So tell me, what sort of circular, twisted logic led you and the management to thinking that you deserve to be here?”

She dug her toe into the dirt and pushed herself back a bit before lifting her foot, and letting herself swing back and forth a bit on the old swing set.  The metal chains creaked loudly and the wooden beam they were anchored into seven feet above Rayvens head looked like it was about to snap in half from her slight weight at any given moment.

“So tell me, do you have an answer?  And I’m not saying just any old answer will do.  I want to know exactly what right you think you have to suddenly come out of nowhere and be here challenging me for my precious Carnage title.  And while you’re looking for an answer to give to me, maybe you want to run your answer by your good friend’s best friend, Oliver Thomas.  Because as I recall, he won the right to be the number one contender for my title.  And now suddenly, you’ve just jumped ahead of him in line.  That can’t sit well with him.  And while you’re checking in with him, maybe you should ask your buddy Del Boy how he feels about your sudden jump to the front of the line.  He’s challenged me for this title once, he’s declared his intention to challenge me again, and I welcome him to come and try again any time he’s feeling froggy enough to jump.  So yet again I’ll ask you.  What right do you have to be challenging me at this point in time?”

The wooden cross beam gave a loud crack and Rayven quickly hopped off of the swing, casting a glance up at the old, rotted wood.  She frowned as she stared at it.

“I hate you too.  Almost as much as I hate Trine right now, but not quite.”

Rayven paced around the playground and sat again, this time at the bottom of the rusted metal slide.  She sat the title belt in her lap and stared at it for a long time.

“I’m curious to know what you think has changed in the almost two months or so since we last met.  At that time, you were a fresh face in the company.  You barely knew how to run the ropes, let alone deliver a hip toss.  And I made you look like the foolish newcomer you were.  So what makes you think that a mere two months in time is going to change anything for you?  Let’s face the facts.  In the last two months, you’ve managed to collect more losses than you have wins, and you’ve failed to get anywhere near an ounce of gold until this odd stroke of luck you’ve met with this week.  And what have I done in comparison?  I’m still undefeated, I’ve toppled talents far bigger than you, and I came into possession of my precious Carnage title.  Maybe you should go ask your joke-making match-losing friend Del Boy what you’ve done to deserve it.  It certainly isn’t anything your crippled trainer or talentless boyfriend have done for you.  And while you’re talking to Del Boy, maybe ask him where you can get an ounce of that aggression he’s found recently, you could use it.  Maybe I just need to kick you in the balls to bring it out of you.”

The wind blew a strand of Rayven’s jet black hair across her face and she cussed inaudibly as she brushed it away.  She shrugged the title back onto her shoulder and gazed off into the distance.

“None of it really matters though, does it?  There’s nothing that has changed in the past two months, and there’s nothing that’s going to change between now and Carnage.  At the end of the day, I’ll still be the undefeated Carnage champion, and you’ll still be a unproven upstart that’s bitten off more than she can chew and given more opportunities than you deserve.  You see, this is the problem with Kavanaugh coming back.  While I might have my own personal differences with Fergie-Licious and his band of merry misfits, everything was going just fine with him in charge.  I won this Carnage title, I kept knocking down bigger and better challenges on my way to the top, and you were busy where you belong, feeding the curtain jerkers.  Freddie Mercury comes back for five minutes, and suddenly you’re given an opportunity at my Carnage title, an opportunity that you haven’t even come close to earning.  Trine, if you want to impress me?  Show me something this week.  Show up to this match, and don’t make a total fool of yourself.”

A raven flew down and perched on the edge of the slide next to Rayven.  She smiled and watched it for a moment.

“I’ve been hearing what the others have been saying for weeks, too.  They say that I’m only in the position I’m in because of my Family.  That without my ‘monsters’, I wouldn’t still be undefeated, and I wouldn’t have this Carnage title.  But the truth is, you’re all wrong.  I’m not following in the wake of the destruction left by my brothers.  Rather quite the opposite.  I am leading them down this path of destruction.  I mean, isn’t it obvious?  Ever since being abducted by Jack Pummels, my sweet sister Grace Brutal just hasn’t been the same.  She’s been holding on to the shreds of her reality that are left in tact, and has been left in no shape to continue leading The Family as she had been.  Wretchie?  He hangs onto every word Grace says, but he has begun to listen to me now as well.  And big brother Nicky?  Well, as you’ve all seen, he’s done everything I’ve told him to do so far - dropping the Dark Carnival like the baggage they were, and leaving that **** Starla far behind.  They were all only holding him back.  And now as praise, I’ve given him a new mask that will take him to new heights, and it is just a matter of time until he regains his Absolute title and brings that bit of gold back to The Family.  We are strong, and we are united, and we are all marching under my banner.”

She held a hand out to the raven still perched next to her.  It examined the hand for a minute before spreading its wings and hopping from its perch onto Rayven’s finger.  It turned its head to one side and seemed to be examining Rayven with its large black eyes.

“It all comes down to this, though, Trine.  If you want to impress me.  If you want to have a snowball’s chance in hell of taking this title away from me.  If you want to ever have another chance at doing so after I beat you at Carnage this week.  This is what you need to do.  You need to come into our match this week with a serious attitude.  Take me lightly, and I will destroy you.  Show some fight.  Come into that ring and actually try to hurt me.  You won’t be able to, I don’t feel pain, but try anyways.  And stop being so damn scared of me all the time.  I might be a crazy ****, but I’m still a human, after all.”

The raven on her finger let out a caw and she ran a hand from its head to its tail, smoothing out its feathers.  It turned its head to the side again and watched Rayven for another second before flying off and out of scene.

“Or maybe that’s just what I want you to believe.  Maybe I really am your darkest nightmare come to life.  Maybe I am that one challenge in your life that you were never meant to overcome.  Maybe I really am the best thing to ever grace WWG with my presence, and maybe I’m only just getting started.  Trine, don’t think that the outcome at this week’s Carnage will be any different than the first time we met.  The only thing different was that then, I was the coming storm.  Now, I am the storm that is here.  The result at the end of the night is that nothing changes.  I will still beat you, and I will still be the WWG Carnage champion.”

She stood up from her seat and started to walk away, but stopped after a few steps, turning to look back at the camera.

“Oh, and for Licious, or Kavanaugh, or whoever the hell is running the place this week, pay extra close attention to my match.  You said there were three spots open in the Elimination Chamber, and you’d be watching to decide who earns their way inside.  You should have said there were only two spots open still, because one of those spots already has my name written on it in blood.  And don’t worry boys.  If you let me in there, I won’t disappoint.  I won’t just be there to make sure Wretchie holds onto his title.  I’ll be trying to take it from him as well.  Truth be told, the only reason he’s still the champion now is because I haven’t set my sights on that title.  ….Yet.  This Carnage championship?  Merely a placeholder until I decide the time is right and take my rightful title.  I love my brother Wretchie with everything I am, but that title should be in the hands that were truly born to hold it.  I’ll see you all at Carnage, and if you know what’s best for you, you’ll save yourselves.”
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

The New York Nightmare Trevor Blackwell

Wrestler: Trevor Blackwell
Hometown: Patchogue, New York
Weight: 275 lbs
Height: 6'5"
Finishers: The Full Throttle, The Pain Threshold, and The Solitary Confinement
W/L/D Record: 6/4/0...

Level 5 Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Poll Voter 100 Posts Avatar Level 4 Karma Karma Good 50 Posts Signature Level 3 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Level 2 Combination Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Search Windows User
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2014, 02:23:05 pm »

God, you family people really make yourselves easy to hate. Great Heels
Report Spam   Logged

Trine Larsen

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2014, 02:42:19 pm »

Why does Brad do this to me?! Stop springing this **** **** on me man!!!

I was perfectly content with staying away from rp-ing against you!! This was so good and as usual I love Rayven!
Report Spam   Logged
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2014, 02:54:50 pm »

Why does Brad do this to me?! Stop springing this **** **** on me man!!!

I was perfectly content with staying away from rp-ing against you!! This was so good and as usual I love Rayven!

cause I wanted you to beat his ass. Sick of him gloating on fb everyday I wake up to messages from jim like " Im all undefeated, wheres my world championship, I suck dick blah blah blah.." like woah..calm down m8.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 02:55:27 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

jacegryphon

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2014, 03:05:15 pm »

Lies and slander.

I'm totally not Rayven >.>
Report Spam   Logged
Trine Larsen

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2014, 03:12:11 pm »

Ooooh!! Is that what he's saying because all I hear is: "I suck dick. I suck dick....and I like it."
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 03:17:53 pm by Trine Larsen » Report Spam   Logged
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2014, 03:13:57 pm »

Ooooh!! Is that what he's saying because all I hear is: "I suck dick. I suck suck dick....and I like it."

yeah I think your right.
Report Spam   Logged

The New York Nightmare Trevor Blackwell

Wrestler: Trevor Blackwell
Hometown: Patchogue, New York
Weight: 275 lbs
Height: 6'5"
Finishers: The Full Throttle, The Pain Threshold, and The Solitary Confinement
W/L/D Record: 6/4/0...

Level 5 Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Poll Voter 100 Posts Avatar Level 4 Karma Karma Good 50 Posts Signature Level 3 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Level 2 Combination Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Search Windows User
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2014, 03:45:05 pm »

Trevor would be more than happy to train Trine how to be **** enough to beat Rayven
Report Spam   Logged

Trine Larsen

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2014, 11:19:33 pm »

Hey hey! She might make it this week......maybe.....if I'm lucky.....lol!!

If not some help while everyone is in Australia might not be such a bad thing, haha! Jace is on the other side of the world- what a useless trainer. Gawd!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 11:23:35 pm by Trine Larsen » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: