Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 20, 2024, 06:42:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Chapter 1: The New Beginning!

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chapter 1: The New Beginning!  (Read 62 times)
Nick Sadistic

Wrestler: Nick Sadistic with the lovely and psychotic Faith Brutal!
Hometown: Kennewick, WA
Weight: 180
Height: 6 FT 0 IN
Finishers: The Sadistic Cross!
W/L/D Record: 0-0-0

0-0-0

Badges: (View All)
Apple User Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Search Poll Voter One year Anniversary 100 Posts Level 4 50 Posts Karma Karma Good 10 Posts Level 3 Avatar Combination Signature Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Windows User Linux User Mobile User
« on: December 18, 2014, 07:57:52 pm »

“Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.”
Edgar Allan Poe

Chapter 1: The New Beginning!

The scene opens to a dark hallway, the smell of rot and decay fill the nose of the cameraman as he shoots the camera down the hall. All around him is pitch black, expect for one light hanging from the ceiling farther down the hall. The sound of muffled chuckling is heard and that's when the light bulb starts to swing. The cameraman watches in horror, as the light bulb swings and a massive figure appears and disappears. This figure, when it is there, is sitting on the floor rocking back and forth and isn't facing the camera. He is wearing a jacket with a hood over his head. The cameraman creeps closer and closer tell he has a better view. But as he get's closer the chuckling gets louder. The cameraman realizes it's coming from the massive man sitting on the floor. Once the cameraman reaches him, the light bulb stops swinging and the chuckling stops. The massive man continues to rock but has gotten faster at it. Then a chilling voice from the man is heard.

“They all call me the Sick.....the Crazed....the Brother, who had two titles at one time....! They think I'm nothing and the only wins I get are from washed up wrestler. So I have no title's back on my shoulder YET....I will soon, no worries...My brother.....My sister.....they have the gold...so I'll I need to do is get MY Absolute title back! But when.....when will the Sickest man to ever walk into the WWG get his chance?”

The massive body rock even harder and faster than before. The cameraman keeps the camera focused on him.

“They make fun of my Mask.....They say that I hide behind this mask because I'm ugly or I'm some type of monster....Well my looks don't have anything to do with Me being a monster. I was born a big normal child....no defects...expect for becoming the monster I am NOW! I got this new mask from my sister...Rayven, she is the one whom made the mask. Now people won't be able to break it...plus it fits the new me...sooo much better!”

The light flickers off, then back on and the massive man known to the world as Nick Sadistic is gone. The light above the Cameraman blacks out once again to leave the cameraman in darkness. More chuckling is heard, then another light flickers back to life father down this never ending hallway. The cameraman walks slowly to the light once again.

“Come.....Come see what I have in my hands..you won't be disappointed!”

The cameraman keeps walking, a few windows are broke out of this building that they are in. The walls are piling off the walls, the darkness gives the effect of the walls coming to life. Finally, the cameraman makes it to Nick. This time Nick is standing, back still to the camera.

“Before I show you what I have....I....I want to start off with this!”

The light flickers out, nothing but darkness is seen on camera. Then the cry of a single dove is heard and the light comes back to life. This time Nick is facing the camera, hood covering most of his mask and face. Nothing is seen but a evil looking grin on the face of the Sadistic one. The dove try's to fight it's way free but to no luck, Nick's hands are just to big and strong. Nick is looking down at the dove.

“This is one of the biggest signs of holiness...of straight up good, a sign of GOD! But today....we are going to call this little sausage lover...Derrick Trotter! Trotter....You are a old dog trying to do new tricks...you think you can beat what is know as the most dominating Family in all of wrestling! You must have some sort of brain damage. Your tactics of becoming pissed off and breaking locker rooms and punching your brother.....doesn't scare me! You said your not scared of me.....well you should be! Oliver was right......I'm the sickness in WWG....You will never know what to expect from me or my Family. Like Rayven has said many times...you are nothing...nothing but a speed bump to my championship!”

Nick starts to pet the dove, the dove try's to escape again but fails. The dove bites and pecks at Nick, but Nick just grins even bigger.

“Del boy.....you will be like this dove.....once you enter the ring...there is no escape from me and your death in the ring. You think Rayven filled you up with a beast mood inside you.....well I will turn you into a monster, a freak...if you will! I'm going to beat you so bad that you will be the next to wear a mask.....then you will see what it is like to be made fun of the rest of your life! I'll do the same to Oliver if he want to play in my ring....his little girlfriend looks delicious...she would make a nice little snack, just like Starla and her brother's were!”

Nick brings the dove to his opened mouth and bites the head off the dove, blood sprays Nick in the face. Nick laughs as he spits the head out of his mouth and onto the ground. Nick walks over to the wall and use's the dove's body and blood to write something on the wall. The cameraman watches on as Nick paints words on the wall. When Nick was down, he drops the body of the dove to the ground, then steps back. The camera focuses on the words, which read.....

“The Death of Del Boy Comes at Carnage!”

The bloody words drip down the wall, but when the cameraman turns to focus on Nick, he was gone again. After a moment, a man's scream is heard, the cameraman makes his way father down this hall he is stuck in. The scream is heard again, but this time louder as he get's closer to the sound. In darkness the cameraman looks to find the source. Then above him the light come's on, the camera comes into focus again, there in front of him was Nick holding Rodney around the throat against the wall. Nick is looking at Rodney, while Rodney fights for freedom.

“Del Boy......you should take a look at what you have done to your own brother...He came looking for me....he want's me to make sure I win the match.....he want's your head for punching him Del! What do you think of your Brother NOW....he is your brother is he not? What would Del boy do if I popped his little Rodney head off right now! Would you get all mad and try and hit me with a chair during our match? Well....let's see what happens when I do this!”

Nick squeezes as hard as he can, the cameraman watches on as Rodney kicks and try's fighting Nick off him. Then in a blink of an eye Rodney's head pop's and dove feathers with some blood go flying. Blood hitting the wall and some hit Nick's clothing. The feathers float slowly to the ground all around Nick's feet. The chuckles start up again and Nick turns to the camera.

“Del......Oliver......You will finally get to see why most men don't walk out of the ring with me as there challenge. I'm going to change everything you think you know about me....about WWG...and about the world you think you know! You are entering the ring of death....you will feel the Sadistic Sensation! I will hang your skin on my Sadistic Cross for all to bare witness to! You will become the first that I will crucifies on the new cross of the sickness! Don't get me wrong Del....I don't under estimate....I destroy! You and your little pal Oliver will never get close to beating or even destroying MY Family. That is why we are on top of the WWG right now!”

Nick starts to walk off, then say's' “Follow me!” So the cameraman does. They turn down a short hallway, then Nick opens a door which leads to an outside break area of this massive building they are in. It's pitch black, the moon is covered by clouds tonight. Nick jesters for the cameraman to stop where he is, but Nick walks just a little further. Nick turns to face the camera.

“People want to know why.....Nick why do you change your mask so much? While you see....that's a very good question....I have an issue....I need a change some times, to get rid of some demons. That's why I now have this mask...the old masks....they represented the old me.....the Dark Carnival....Starla! One of them rose me to the top.....the other to the bottom....then to where I am now. You see Del....the mask's to me....have a since of power....you never know what is going on in the mind of the Sadistic one! The only way you will know is when it's to late and it's already happened. So Del Boy....this is the beginning.....the beginning of the death toll in WWG....it starts with you! You should be ever so happy that your the first victim for the new Sickness to take over your soul! Your going to be my first example to all of the WWG roster....Nick is back and better than ever!”

The a match is stuck, the flame is so bright in the camera that it unfocussed for a second. Then the little match light turns into a big flame, as a stick pile catches and climbs up, what soon is to be recognized as a cross. Nick is seen on one knee and bowed down to this cross. The camera looks back up at the burning cross as it slowly fades to black.
Report Spam   Logged

Jerk of the Week of 10/10/16
1X WWG CARNAGE CHAMPION
1X WWG ABSOULUTE CHAMPION

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

Wrestler: Derrick Trotter, Leader of Dell's Rangers.
Hometown: Peckem, London
Weight: 245lbs
Height: 6ft 1
Finishers: The Market Stall (Powerbomb) Cashing in (Spear)

Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts Webmaster Spammer 25 Posts in one day One year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Apple User Search Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Karma 50 Posts Poll Voter 10 Posts Level 3 Combination Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 10:02:21 pm »

Awesome work young man, I think I'm in trouble lol.
Report Spam   Logged

1x Absolute Champion (Derrick Trotter)
2x Carnage Champion. (Derrick Trotter)
1x Pyscho  Champion (Derrick Trotter)
1x Carnage Champion (Rodney Trotter)
The New York Nightmare Trevor Blackwell

Wrestler: Trevor Blackwell
Hometown: Patchogue, New York
Weight: 275 lbs
Height: 6'5"
Finishers: The Full Throttle, The Pain Threshold, and The Solitary Confinement
W/L/D Record: 6/4/0...

Level 5 Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Poll Voter 100 Posts Avatar Level 4 Karma Karma Good 50 Posts Signature Level 3 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Level 2 Combination Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Search Windows User
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2014, 01:45:34 am »

I think I would've liked this Dark Carnival.  Were they Juggalos?
Report Spam   Logged

Trine Larsen

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2014, 01:58:10 am »

I've said it before and I have to say it again! I love how you have so much symbolism that goes into the different masks Nick wears. From the whole re-birth by fire a while back and now the new mask after he trimmed off the Dark Carnival. He's such a cool character, seriously gives me the creeps haha!
Report Spam   Logged
Nick Sadistic

0-0-0

Apple User Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Search Poll Voter One year Anniversary 100 Posts Level 4 50 Posts Karma Karma Good 10 Posts Level 3 Avatar Combination Signature Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Windows User Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2014, 05:34:01 am »

Thanks to you all! The Dark Carnival was a team I made. It was just two mask dudes from Mushroomhead.  I also had a girlfriend named Starla. I was having trouble getting story's out with all of them.
Report Spam   Logged

1X WWG CARNAGE CHAMPION

The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2014, 01:58:34 pm »

I'd get right deep into some feedback.... but since everyone else is busy complimenting you - I'll keep it short and sweet.

I can see in this, the effort and focus you put into it.  By far, if any work you've done lately was going to break "the slump" THIS should.  As a reader, I can feel the intensity coming through without Nick ever even seeming as if he raised his voice or lost his temper.  Worse than being some kind of maniac - this reads as a cold, calculated and surgically severe Nick is dropping the dead weight of his past and focusing on the Nick Sadistic many learned well enough to live with having a sense reasonably acceptable fear.

Or if you'd prefer...

Mad Dog's loose.... lock up anyone made of MEAT
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Nick Sadistic

0-0-0

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2014, 06:06:17 pm »

Thanks Carr. I'm really trying to do new stuff with Nick since the past is gone. I hope I can get it done right with him.
Report Spam   Logged

1X WWG CARNAGE CHAMPION

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: