Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 12:39:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Jakob's Power 10 Christmas Edition

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jakob's Power 10 Christmas Edition  (Read 180 times)
J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Badges: (View All)
Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« on: December 28, 2014, 05:25:23 am »

Jakob Hystaria
Merry Fatman everybody! While all of you where sitting around stuffing your face and expanding your guts, WWG put on a show for your entertainment. Here is the rankings from that show!

Trine Larson's Pic Not on file

No. 1: Trine Larson

"This week this little blonde vixen finally got her rematch with Rayven and this time it went very different from the match from Halloween. If more so, she walked into the match for the WWG Carnage Championship, and walked out looking even prettier. Of course every win these days is without it's controversy. The question is, will she have that same luck in the future? Not everyone is willing to assist in a match so if Trine wants to be taken seriously as a champion, she will have to pull herself together inside that ring. With the warning issued at the end of the match, will Trine Larson be a double champion, or has she proven enough and ready to pass the title to someone else?"

Notable additions to the match:WWG CC

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No. 2: Kaiju

"The Japanese enigma jumped to the second place this week with a big main event win taking on the older Lord brother and recent rival Abrams. Ever sense Kaiju has lost the Absolute title, he seems to have refocused himself, about time, to try and stay in the title race. This week he showed that he could easily step back into that position, proving one bad day doesn't define a career. With two more spots left in the main event at Barely Legal, could Kaiju find himself in a position to take a shot at the World Heavyweight championship? We will see!"

Notable additions to the match: WWG AC situation

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trevor Blackwell's Pic Not on file

No. 3: Trevor Blackwell

"The self proclaimed **** icon has taken his second win in the WWG this week against the Ascension's Derek Kronos. With his recent relationship with Scott Carr, I'm starting to think he wants to be like me, he has made his name known in the locker room. So much so that he was announced as the fourth opponent for the WWG World Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber match at the PPV. With all these good things happening for the new comer, it wasn't all smiles for him this past week, the Ascension took it upon themselves to welcome him to the WWG the only way they know how. With Trevor taking on Colin Burn of the Ascension this coming week, will history repeat itself?"

Notable additions to the match: **** Icon, Elimination Chamber Match

Derrick Trotter's Pic Not on file

No. 4: Derrick Trotter

"This guy is turning into a fan favorite more and more, ever week. This week he did what others thought he could not. He took at one of the Family member, Nick Sadistic. With his race to the Tag Team titles, this win can only fuel  any future matches he has. With the tag team title match set, we can only ask when he will try and go for a solo title match."

Notable additions to the match: Tag Title situation, Del Rangers, Sun never sets on Trotter

No. 5: Wretch Nobody

"Wretch was scheduled to take on Titan this week in a non title match, but someone else had an idea that left Wretch as the winner by no show. But in the WWG, when one thing falls through, another opportunity arises. After it was announced that the World Heavyweight champion was the winner of the match, Eddie Hayes attacks Wretch. Leaving many people to believe that the issue Hayes and Titan currently has, boiled over to a physical altercation. Wretch and Hayes got a christmas present shortly after they began to fight, with Slipshod and Trevor Blackwell coming down to the ring to join the fight. Wretch excused himself self and the fight slowly came to an end as all four men, and the fans, get a small taste of what will happen at Barely Legal."

Notable additions to the match: WWG WHC; Elimination Chamber

Marijana Martin's Pic not on File

No. 6: Marijana Martin

"I'm sure I am missing something. Someone else won this week but I'm just not remembering who... oh that's right, my future wife!!!! Marijana has come on the scene with all the right moves, looks, and placement of... assets. This week she took on Mr. 1984 and made jaw dropping... three count? Let's cut the ****, she's tall, dark, and wicked, how could she not take out the walking bean bag chair. As new as she is, I can see a really near future in her... that is making it difficult for some of these mid card title holders. I just hope that who ever is doing the booking, keep adding her to the card. Oh, if you want ratings to go up, oil match with Marijana vs Trine Larson vs Rayven, make it happen."

Notable additions to the match: Trine who?

Maxwell Lord's pic not on file

No. 7: Maxwell Lord

"Maxwell Lord was involved in the triple threat main event this week and even though he didn't win the match, he wasn't pinned ether. The result of the match can easily place himself and Kaiju to enter into a race with each other on who gets the first shot against Max's younger brother Alexander Lord and his WWG Absolute Championship. As the situation begins to unfold, I for one, wonder how it will affect the relationship the brothers have if they have to face each other for the title. As for now, it seems they will stick it out together against all other odds."

Notable additions to the match: Brotherly love, WWG AC situation

Rayven's pic not on file

No. 8: Rayven

"This week Rayven lost her WWG Carnage championship to Trine Larson and her first loss of her WWG Career. Much like she did to the Ascension when she took the title from them, Trine used the numbers game to successfully secure the win. If we know anything at all about this crazy chick, she will not take this laying down. I for one would be looking over my shoulder, crazy can't be predicted."

Notable additions to the match: Crazy is, as Crazy does

No. 9: Ascension

"The Ascension makes their way onto the list this week, despite their loss to Trevor Blackwell. Derek Kronos, the big guy of the group, took on Trevor Blackwell in the requested match from last week. I don't think they had thought the ending would have happened like it did. Although I wonder if they actually cared about what happened in the match itself, and if the after match attack was all they where looking for. The 'welcome' attack as they put it, seemed to have gotten under Trevor's skin, because later in the night he had choice words for the former Absolute and Carnage champions. With Trevor being added to the elimination chamber match, will the Ascension try to move towards grasping a spot for themselves, or will they make other plans?"

Notable additions to the match: Three blind mice

Eddie Hayes's pic not on file
No. 10: Eddie Hayes and Slipshod

"These two wrap up the list this week with putting on a great show with Wretch Nobody and Trevor Blackwell. Eddie Hayes has forced himself into the World Heavyweight title situation these past few weeks and this week he just adds more to the list of reasons why Wretch would want to get his hands on him. Slipshod couldn't take seeing anyone getting the upper hand but himself, he came to add his own point on why he should be in that main event in a few weeks."

Notable additions to the match: Elimination Chamber

Jakob Hystaria
The road to Barely Legal has officially kicked off. In just a few short weeks, we will be witness to the biggest match in the new era of wrestling. Two big matches have already been announced, what other surprises will be told as we approach the 15th of January?

Who to look for in the near future:

World Heavyweight Situation
Wretch Nobody (c)
Eddie Hayes
Slipshod
Trevor Blackwell
Absolute Situation
Alexander Lord (c)
Kaiju
Abram Adams
Maxwell Lord
Carnage Situation
Trine Larson (c)
Derrick Trotter
Rayven
Oliver Thomas

Team Titles Situation
Icelandic Blackout (c)
Irish Blondes
Del Rangers
Wild Cards
Nick Sadistic
Ascension
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2014, 03:05:12 am »

should have just not put this up but I will pretend this was practice.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)

Staff Awards   
The New York Nightmare Trevor Blackwell

Wrestler: Trevor Blackwell
Hometown: Patchogue, New York
Weight: 275 lbs
Height: 6'5"
Finishers: The Full Throttle, The Pain Threshold, and The Solitary Confinement
W/L/D Record: 6/4/0...

Level 5 Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Poll Voter 100 Posts Avatar Level 4 Karma Karma Good 50 Posts Signature Level 3 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Level 2 Combination Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Search Windows User
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2014, 03:24:44 am »

Why?  What was wrong with it?
Report Spam   Logged

Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

Wrestler: Derrick Trotter, Leader of Dell's Rangers.
Hometown: Peckem, London
Weight: 245lbs
Height: 6ft 1
Finishers: The Market Stall (Powerbomb) Cashing in (Spear)

Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts Webmaster Spammer 25 Posts in one day One year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Apple User Search Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Karma 50 Posts Poll Voter 10 Posts Level 3 Combination Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2014, 05:08:35 am »

Why?  What was wrong with it?

I should be number one Tongue Only joking lol It's awesome nawt wrong with dude I'm just surprised to be in the top ten but a welcome one Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

1x Absolute Champion (Derrick Trotter)
2x Carnage Champion. (Derrick Trotter)
1x Pyscho  Champion (Derrick Trotter)
1x Carnage Champion (Rodney Trotter)
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2014, 05:17:05 am »

No one had really looked at it until now lol but it is a slow time for everyone because of the hollidays
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts Webmaster Spammer 25 Posts in one day One year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Apple User Search Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Karma 50 Posts Poll Voter 10 Posts Level 3 Combination Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2014, 05:55:14 am »

I looked at it when it first went up and was like wow am in there lol and to move up a place or two was pleasing to the eye too. Note to self must keep up standards or will fall out of top 10. 
Report Spam   Logged

The New York Nightmare Trevor Blackwell

Wrestler: Trevor Blackwell
Hometown: Patchogue, New York
Weight: 275 lbs
Height: 6'5"
Finishers: The Full Throttle, The Pain Threshold, and The Solitary Confinement
W/L/D Record: 6/4/0...

Level 5 Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Poll Voter 100 Posts Avatar Level 4 Karma Karma Good 50 Posts Signature Level 3 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Level 2 Combination Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Search Windows User
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2014, 07:04:49 am »

I also looked at it when it first went up and was really amused.  Not only has Trevor gone from unknown to number 3 in a matter of weeks... but he was also mentioned in numbers 5, 9, and 10
Report Spam   Logged

Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2014, 08:54:57 am »

All in all it was a top read and can't wait for the next one.
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2014, 09:34:51 am »

Good work as usual Noob Dub.
Report Spam   Logged

J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2014, 02:44:56 am »

you shut your mouth soulless man!
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
Trine Larsen

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2014, 04:47:45 am »

This was such a fun read! It seriously flys by. I loved everyone's summaries. Got to be honest Marijana's was so my favorite haha! It's been so fun writing her! Trine who indeed!
Report Spam   Logged
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2014, 06:05:44 am »

Lol it's fun to do this from a characters point of view.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: