Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 20, 2024, 08:45:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

WWG Barely Legal 15/01/15

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WWG Barely Legal 15/01/15  (Read 309 times)
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« on: January 09, 2015, 09:14:56 pm »

Barely Legal

Live from MCG, Melbourne Australia

Tazor Handicap Match
Weight & Lludd Gween vs Derrick Tortter

Crucifixion Match
Tony Blackwell with Kristina vs Nick Sadistic

Carnage Championship Match
Oliver Thomas vs Trine Larsen

WWG World Championship Elimination Chamber Match
Wretched Nobody(c) vs Eddie Hayes vs Abram Adams vs Rayven vs Trevor Blackwell vs Alexander Lord
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Brad
Owner
Veteran

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2015, 04:45:19 pm »

We cross live to the MCG where the crowd is sold out. The camera pans all around the G as we see a packed house. We cross over to Adrian Riley and Chris Arenas at ringside.

Adrian Riley
Welcome to WWG Barely Legal. Look at this crowd Chris, 100,000+ WWG fans all on there feet excited for tonight's event.

Chris Arenas
This is incredible. All these fans have packed the G. The events card may not be huge but the four matches we have scheduled, are massive. Will there be new champions crowned tonight? The Carnage championship gets defended as does the biggest prize in the business, the WWG World Heavyweight championship inside a Elimination Chamber. Oh boy am I excited.

Adrian Riley
That's right Chris. Oh, I've just been given word that we need to cross backstage where Licious is talking with Weight and Lludd Gween.

The camera goes backstage and Licious is standing with Lludd Gween and Weight who are about to compete in their handicap Tazor match against Derrick Trotter.

Licious
Go out there tonight and make a example out of Derrick Trotter. I don't want any excuses and I defiantly don't want Derrick winning. You go out there and show the roster that we run this show and we will deal with anyone who has a problem with that and we will do that with physical pain and suffering. Derrick has made a fool out of you both for the past few weeks and it needs to stop now. This is our show, our company. This isn't Freddy's, or Derricks or the peoples. It's ours. Get out there and kick some ass, go, go go.

Licious pushes Weight pumping the big man up and he and Lludd start making there way towards the ring entrance. The camera goes back to ringside and Yellow pyrotechnics races of into the rafters then Only fools and horses rages out of the arena speakers the fans in the arena start to cheer loudly and start to rush to the front of the barricade as Derrick Trotter comes walking out with his brief case full of watches and gold chains he then proceeds to sell them to the fans at the front of the barricade and then walks down to the the ring puts his case down next to the steel ring steps and then shows the money to the camera rubbing in his hands before shoving it down his pants. Derrick then walks up the steel steps and climbs into the ring to wait for his opponent.

Matt Thomas
The following match is a tazor on a pole match. To win this match you must take down the tazor and use it on your opponent to be declared the winner. Introducing first from Peckem London, Derrick Trotter.

The crowd goes nuts as Derrick raises his hands for them and then looks at the tazor hanging above one of the corners on a pole.

Matt Thomas
And his opponents. They are the authority around here......please welcome Lludd Gween and Weight.

The Silent Comedy - Bartholomew blasts around the arena and out walks Weight followed by Lludd. Weight storms down to the ring, Lludd slowly walks down the ramp. Weight walks up the stairs and gets into the ring. Derrick runs at him but Weight knocks him down with his big frame. Derrick gets up again running at Weight who lays him down with a massive shoulder charge knocking Derrick across the ring. Lludd then slides into the ring and walks around the ring stirring up the fans who erupt in boos.

Chris Arenas
100,000 people all on there feet booing that man, Lludd Gween.

Adrian Riley
I hope he doesn't stir them up to much, I heard there was a riot at the darts recently.

Chris Arenas
and here I was thinking people only rioted about sport in Canada.

Lludd walks over sitting on the second turnbuckle as he watches Weight grab Derrick lifting him up into the air and slams him down with a body slam. Weight grabs Derrick looking to end this match with the Fire or Knife but Derrick elbows his way out and then bounces off the ropes and dives at weight with his knee's connecting to the big mans chest knocking him backwards and off balance and he lands on the ropes. Derrick then runs off the ropes again giving Lludd a look and a smile but Weight picks up Derrick holding him above and tosses his body over the top rope to the outside, Derrick lands hard. Lludd laughs and points at Derrick. Lludd walks over telling Weight he got this and Lludd gets outside the ring and kicks Derrick as he is on the ground. Lludd manages to get Derrick up to his feet and slides him back into the ring, Lludd then taunts the fans some more as Weight picks up Derrick looking for another Fire or Knife, this time he executes it perfectly smashing Derrick down hard.

Adrian Riley
And this one is over.

Chris Arenas
Does that surprise you Adrian? Derrick Trotter never had a chance.

Weight goes over to the corner were the Tazor is hanging and he steps onto the first turnbuckle.

Chris Arenas
Can the ropes even hold Weight? It looks like there about to snap, lucky he dosent need to climb anymore.

Weight reaches up taking down the Tazor and then turns back to Derrick who is still on the ground. Weight takes the Tazor and approaches Derrick but Lludd stops him. Lludd takes the Tazor and puts it down in the corner and then rolls outside the ring and looking underneath the ring apron and he pulls out a table. Lludd sends the table into the ring and shouts instructions at Weight who obeys grabbing the table and setting it up in the middle of the ring. Weight grabs Derrick placing him onto the table and holds him down. Lludd getsup onto the apron and climbs up to the top rope.

Chris Arenas
Adding insult to injury and you know what the best part is Adrian.

Adrian Riley
What Chris?

Chris Arenas
All of Derricks friends are banned from ringside.

Lludd stands at the top of the ropes and smiles and taunts the crowd some more. Lludd is about to jump but Derrick starts a fight back kicking Weight trying to break free from his hold. Derrick gets a arm free and digs his thumb into the eye of Weight. Derrick gets off the table and bounces off the ropes making Lludd lose his balance and he falls down on his balls. Derrick grabs the Tazor and uses it on Weight putting the big man down and out of play but also ending the match.

DING, DING.

Matt Thomas
The winner of the match, Derrick Trotter.

Derrick looks abit enraged as he looks over to Lludd Gween who is still on the top rope. Derrick looks at the tazor and back to Lludd who starts getting scared and holding his hands out for Derrick to stop. The crowd cheer and start a "Do It Derrick" chant. Derrick walks over, Lludd tries to get off the ropes but his foot gets stuck and he is hanging upside down. Derrick walks over there unhooking the leg and Lludd falls hard to the outside and tries to escape but crawling up the ramp but Derrick leaves the ring and is after him up the ramp. LLudd gets to his feet and starts back peddling, keeping his eyes on Derrick and pleading with him.

Chris Arenas
What's Derrick think he is doing.

Adrian Riley
Come on Chris. Lludd deserves everything he is about to get.

Lludd keeps walking up the ramp and gets to the top but he is stopped as he runs back first into Oliver Thomas, Rodney and Jackson Thomas who are standing at the top of the ramp. Lludd has a worried look on his face as he turns around and see's them all standing there, blocking his way. Lludd turns back to face Derrick who hits him with the Tazor right in the balls. Lludd drops immediately as Derrick celebrates with Oliver, Rodney and Jackson Thomas.

Chris Arenas
What that man just did is wrong. Poor Lludd.

Adrian Riley
Don't act like he didn't deserve it Chris.

Rodney and Oliver grab a arm of Derrick and raise his hands up as the crowd chant for Trotter.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 05:43:48 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2015, 05:58:01 pm »

The camera heads backstage and we see Frederick Kavanagh walking, looking quiet happy. That's until he comes to a stop because standing in front of him is Licious. Licious has no backup with him, no security. It's Licious and Frederick Kavanagh face to face.

Frederick Kavanagh
You've got some balls approaching me without your backup. Who say's I don't beat the living **** out of you right now for stealing my company away from me and throwing our friendship away.

Licious
I know you Frederick and you won't lay a finger on me. You touch me and what's that going to do for your case of trying to get some kind of power back from the company I "stole" away from you. You're too nice Frederick, this is why this happened in the first place. As for a friendship, this was all business, if you want to go down to the pub and have a beer together, lets go.

Licious has a smug look on his face. Kavanagh wants to beat the **** out of him but he knows it wouldn't do him any good.

Licious
Anyways, the reason I wanted to see you tonight was to reassure you that your time with any power is coming to an end. The Australian tour is near it's end and let me remind you that once we get back to America, your influence here is over and do yourself a favour and never let me see you in my company again.

Licious walks away putting his shoulder into Frederick whose smile has disappeared.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2015, 06:09:27 pm »

Crucifixion Match
Tony Blackwell with Kristina vs Nick Sadistic

*The camera returns to the arena and the sold out capacity crowd for WWG Barely Legal.  The fans are buzzing in anticipation of what is sure to be a bloodbath.  Next to the entrance way is a three foot tall metal stage erected with a metal holder in the center.*

Ring Announcer:: Ladies and Gentlemen… this is the Crucifixion Match… there will be no disqualification and no countout… victory will only be achieved when one man ties both of his opponent’s hands and his feet to the cross and sets it up on the stage by the entrance…

*Suddenly, the arena goes black, the flash of cell phone lights popping on here and there. “Qwerty” by Mushroomhead starts to play when a floating flame from a held torch walks across the stage. The dancing flame gets hit with a spotlight and a hooded figure is seen holding the torch. The hooded figure looks behind it and with it’s free hand, calls out the Sadistic One.  The Sadistic Sensation walks out on stage, carrying a big cross on his back. The scene looking like something out of the Bible when Jesus was made to pack his own cross up the hill to Calgary. The hooded figure starts walking down the ramp to the ring, Nick follows and so does the cross*

Ring Announcer:  On his way to the ring… weighing in at 265 lbs… he comes to you from every man, woman and child nightmares…. he is the Sadistic Sensation… NICK SADISTIC!"

*Once at ringside, the hooded figure motions for Nick to set the cross in the corner. The Sadistic Sensation does as told. Once the cross is set, the hooded figure walks to one side of the ring and Nick climbs into the ring and walks to a corner and sits down and starts rocking, awaiting his prey*

Chris Arenas:  And here comes “The Sadistic Sensation” Nick Sadistic.  He’s been dying to crucify someone for months now.  This very well may be his chance to not only achieve his dream but to break the losing streak he’s been on.

Adrian Riley:  That very well may be true.  Barely Legal is going to be a showcase for many competitors here in World Wrestling Generation but the image we saw of Nick carrying the cross down the aisle on his back may be prophetic.  Just like Jesus Christ, he very well may end up being strung up on the very cross he himself carried.

*Just then, the arena goes dark again and “Come Join the Murder” begins to play. As the strobes begin, two figures can be seen standing atop the entrance way. They stand facing the floor, arms outstretched in the familiar Blackwell Family Crucifix Pose. The shorter one is holding a long shady object. The strobes stop and the house lights come up dim. As the lights come back up we see “The Xtremist” Tony Blackwell standing with his sister “That Crazy ****” Kristina Blackwell, arms out, Ice Blue eyes shining in the light. Kristina is holding Tony’s steel plated aluminum baseball bat. Tony is holding, the pre cut pieces of Barbed wire. “The Xtremist” is standing strong in a pair of black combat boots, black fatigue pants, and a black “Wife-Beater”. We see that his wrists are wrapped in black electrical tape.*

Ring Announcer:  And his opponent… led to the ring by The Fallen Angel, “That Crazy ****” Kristina Blackwell… weighing in at 295 lbs… from Patchogue, New York… he is “The Xtremist” Tony Blackwell!!!

The dangerous siblings make their way down to the ringside area, Tony stands there, striking that Crucifix Pose one more time as he stares up at Nick Sadistic, his eyes focused and a sick smile on his lips.  Kristina walks over to the cross and examines it.  The Xtremist hops up on the ring apron, his eyes fixed on Nick Sadistic as the Sadistic Sensation cracks his knuckles.  Tony reaches behind him and Kristina hands up his bat with an innocent smile.*

Chris Arenas:  And here come Tony and Kristina Blackwell.  Just like their older brother, “The New York Nightmare” Trevor Blackwell did in the first couple of weeks that he came to WWG, these two have more than made their presence known.

Adrian Riley:  That’s almost an understatement, Chris.  “The Xtremist” Tony Blackwell’s reputation certainly precedes itself.  He’s been doing a lot of talking and attacking people from behind, his first victim being none other than Nick Sadistic.  Time to find out whether he can get it done in the ring here in his debut match.

*As the bell rings, the two **** Warriors circle each other… Nick Sadistic wringing out his wrists as Tony Blackwell takes a few practice swings like Derek Jeter stepping up to the plate for a home run.  Suddenly the two of them charge each other and The Xtremist takes a swing for Sadistic’s skull but Nick Sadistic catches the bat with his bare hand!  Nick boots Tony in the chest and sends him stumbling backwards before hitting a line drive into Blackwell’s midsection.  The Xtremist doubles over with a gasp and The Family member brings the steel plated bat down on Tony Blackwell’s shoulderblades, sending him face first into the mat.  The Sadistic Sensation tosses the bat aside and drops all 250 lbs of his weight onto The Xtremist with a huge Elbow Drop, rolling over onto his back and laying in right after right into the back of his head.  Lifting him to his feet, Nick Sadistic dumps Tony Blackwell out of the ring over the middle rope to the outside, leaving him to crash on the concrete.*

Chris Arenas:  Wow… Nick Sadistic certainly seems to have found some of his long lost aggression…  He’s really taking it to The Xtremist.

Adrian Riley:  That’s for damn sure.  Its gotta be all the anger Nick has built up over the last couple of weeks.  I mean, Tony Blackwell set the guy on fire… but it’ll take more than this to put him out.

*And Nick seems to have plenty more saved up for him.  He pulls Tony up to his feet again and just hurls him bald head first into the Steel Guardrail.  Meanwhile, “That Crazy ****” Kristina Blackwell seems about ready to execute her game plan.  She’s spent this entire time, crouched low, slowly creeping around the ring like a lion stalking a gazelle.  Finally, her prey is in site… waiting for exactly the right moment before The Fallen Angel grabs The Hooded Figure by the back of it’s hood, spins it around, and kicks it hard in the stomach before hooking her arm around it’s head and drilling it headfirst into the concrete.*

Adrian Riley:  No pretty blue mats out here for this match… Tony Blackwell requested that special.

Chris Arenas:  I don’t understand what the hell is Kristina’s problem!  What did that Hooded Figure do to her?!

Adrian Riley:  I think she’s removing Nick Sadistic’s backup!

*But Nick Sadistic sees this out of the corner of his eye and turns, charging Kristina.  That Crazy **** seems completely unaware as she just stands over The Hooded Figure with her back to The Sadistic Sensation, striking a Crucifix Pose over her fallen victim.  Then, just as Nick’s about to clobber her with a Running Clothesline, Kristina Blackwell jumps in the air and does a backflip, nailing Sadistic in the mouth with a Pele Kick!*

Chris Arenas:  Holy ****!  What a move!

Adrian Riley:  And Tony Blackwell is up!  He’s right behind him!

*Nick Sadistic stumbles backwards in pain and surprise only to bump right into “The Xtremist” Tony Blackwell… a small stream of blood already trickling down from the center of his freshly shaved skull.  Without hesitation, he hooks both arms around the back of Sadistic’s head and pops his hips, drilling The Sadistic Sensation head first into the concrete with a Blackwell Dragon Suplex.  But unlike his older brother, Tony doesn’t stop to strike a Crucifix Pose for the crowd’s approval.  He immediately gets to his feet and arms some blood out of his eyes, yelling something incomprehensible to his sister and pointing to the heavy oak cross.  Kristina Blackwell springs into action, darting past her brother and grabbing four lengths of barbed wire as The Xtremist picks Nick Sadistic up and tosses him over a shoulder, carrying him over and laying him down on the cross.*

Adrian Riley:  “The Xtremist” Tony Blackwell may have this match won already!

Chris Arenas:  No!  Look!  Sadistic is awake!

*Its true, just as Kristina and Tony are each starting to secure a wrist, The Sadistic One boots The Fallen Angel in the chest hard, sending her sprawling on her ass on the concrete.  He blasts The Xtremist in the his already bleeding face with a HUGE right hand, busting him open even further and sending him staggering away before planting ripping his hands free, taking a moment to balance himself in a crouch on the arms of the cross… striking a pose with his arms crossed in front of his chest and pushing with his feet… firing off the cross like a bullet out of a gun and taking Tony Blackwell down with a Flying Clothesline that brings the fans to their feet with a, “HOLY ****!” chant!*

Chris Arenas:  Wow!  What innovative offense from The Sadistic Sensation!

Adrian Riley:  But he seems to have forgotten about That Crazy ****!

*Just as Nick Sadistic gets up, crossing his arms over his chest in another pose… soaking up some rare appreciation from the fans, Kristina Blackwell spins him around with a hand on his shoulder and rears back before field goal kicking The Sadistic One in the balls not once… not twice… but three times!  Nick drops to his knees in pain, clutching his crotch as Kristina backs up a bit and gets a full head of steam before blasting him in the face with a Shining Wizard!  But The Hooded Figure is finally up!  It slowly stalks Tony and Kristina Blackwell just like The Fallen Angel had done to it earlier.  As it approaches them at ringside, The Hooded Figure reaches into it’s cloak and pulls out a 2x4 wrapped in barbed wire!*

Chris Arenas:  Oh My God!  The Hooded Figure has Starla!!!

Adrian Riley:  Things are about to get even bloodier!  Now would be a good time to send the kids to bed….

*The element of surprise completely on her side the hooded figure reaches way back, and swings with her hips, bringing Starla into contact with Tony's skull and sending him reeling. Going with the momentum she just created, The Hooded Figure follows through and around to bring the barbed wire device crashing into the small of Kristina's back, sending her flying into the guardrail. With Kristina momentarily neutralized and Sadistic back on his feet, the two of them go to work on The Xtremist with boots to the head and bats to the back. Hoping for an early victory, The Sadistic Sensation stands Tony up and puts him on his shoulders, slamming The Xtremist down to the dark wood of the cross; the wood hungrily drinking in Blackwell's blood.

Chris Arenas: Well that is gonna leave a mark!

Adrian Riley: Nick Sadistic is really coming back in a big way.

*Sadistic is on one knee, attempting to tie up Tony's wrist while the hooded figure stands by, urging him on. The forgotten "Fallen Angel" Kristina Blackwell runs over, jumping onto Sadistic's back,  leaps into the air, and landing with a spinning head scissors that causes the allies to collide head to head.  The Xtremist, pulls his wrist free with a grunt of effort, the barbed wire nearly obliterating the electrical tape wrapped around his wrist.  With a burst of energy, the crowd chanting his name, he runs around to the top of the cross, props it onto his shoulders, and drags the 100 lb cross up the ramp up to the stage.  He stops, doubled over, exhausted and turns to Nick Sadistic… smiling as he sees his sister with his steel plated baseball bat, whaling away on The Hooded Figure.  Cockily, The Xtremist takes his time, catching his breath and strolling down to the beaten and dazed Sadistic Sensation, arming blood out of his own eyes again as his face is covered in a familiar Crimson Mask.*

Chris Arenas:  This match is brutal and bloody!  I can’t believe that either Frederick Kavanagh or Licious sanctioned this.

Adrian Riley:  Listen to this crowd!  They’re going insane for this carnage!  This is what the WWG Faithful want!  I just want to know how the hell the rest of the show is going to follow this!

*Back at ringside, “The Xtremist” Tony Blackwell pulls Nick Sadistic to his feet by his hair.  Tony slams Nick face first into a steel guardrail for good measure before starting to walk him up the aisle.  He gets about midway up the ramp when The Sadistic One fires three elbows into Blackwell’s gut, forcing him to release his hold on his long hair.  Nick grabs Tony by the back of his bloody head and knees him in the face before bending him over between his legs, hoisting him up, and planting him on the steel ramp with a wicked Powerbomb that echoes across the arena.*

Chris Arenas:  My God!  Tony Blackwell may be out of this match!

Adrian Riley:  If there’s one thing we’ve learned in the last month, you can never count out a Blackwell…

*Nick Sadistic staggers for a moment, holding onto the guardrail to catch his breath and then pulls Tony Blackwell to his feet.  He walks the dazed Xtremist up to where the cross is… Blackwell seemingly out on his feet.  Wanting one more move to seal the deal, The Sadistic Sensation picks Tony up off his feet and turns him upside down as the capacity crowd rise to their feet in anticipation of Nick breaking Blackwell’s neck with a Tombstone Piledriver.  But “That Crazy ****” Kristina Blackwell comes from out of nowhere with a vicious Chopblock to the back of Sadistic’s knee with Starla.  Nick rolls around, holding his now badly bleeding knee as The Xtremist stumbles to his feet and both brother and sister strike Crucifix Poses.  Cursing under his breath, Tony Blackwell hooks Nick Sadistic’s own arms around himself and drills him onto the stage with a Pumphandle Slam.  The Xtremist, his ice blue eyes glowing with maniacal glee, grabs Starla from Kristina and rips The Sadistic Sensation’s mask off, tossing it aside.  That Crazy **** starts to stomp the helpless Nick Sadistic as Tony Blackwell brings the barbed wire wrapped 2x4 to Nick’s face and starts raking the metal barbs back and forth across his forehead, turning his opponent’s face into a bloody mess that matches his own.*

Chris Arenas:  This is nauseating!  How can WWG Officials allow this to go on?!

Adrian Riley:  I can’t believe it!  The Blackwells are psychotic!  Tony Blackwell just made Nick Sadistic trade a leather mask for a crimson one!

*Suddenly The Hooded Figure is there and starts trading punches and kicks with Kristina Blackwell but the bloody mauling of Nick Sadistic’s forehead seems to wake up the monster within him for one final burst of energy.  He throws Tony Blackwell off, jumps to his feet… totally blinded by his own blood, hoists the surprised Xtremist up onto his shoulder and nearly kills him with a Sadistic Cross on the wooden cross!  The crowd erupts into another “HOLY ****!” chant.  Both men lay motionless for the space of a few moments before Nick staggers to his feet and rolls the unconscious Tony Blackwell onto the cross.  He grabs the barbed wire and proceeds to fasten both wrists to the cross.*

Chris Arenas:  Nick Sadistic is about to win this thing!

*But Kristina Blackwell finishes her brawl with The Hooded Figure by pushing it back against the stage setup and hopping up onto it’s shoulders.  That Crazy **** throws her weight into a Corkscrew Hurricanrana that sends The Hooded Figure hurtling off the stage to the floor below.  Eliciting the third “HOLY ****!” chant of this match from the WWG Faithful.*

Adrian Riley:  Holy ****!  That’s gotta be a 15 foot drop!  The Hooded Figure may be dead!

*Kristina Blackwell strikes a Crucifix Pose for the crowd and turns around just in time to see that the gore covered, maskless Nick has her brother’s wrists and feet tied to the cross with barbed wire and is beginning to raise the cross.  Moving without thinking, That Crazy **** sprints for the small stage erected for the cross.  She runs right up it, across it, and leaps off, hooking The Sadistic Sensation’s sticky head and DRILLING him to the steel stage with a 720 DDT.  With Nick Sadistic laid out, Kristina reaches into the sheaths on her sides and pulls out her twin Stiletto Knives, quickly going to work and cutting “The Xtremist” Tony Blackwell free.  Working together, The Blackwells roll Nick Sadistic’s exhausted, unconscious form onto the cross.  Kristina runs down to ringside and returns with the four lengths of barbed wire that they brought into the match with them.  Teaming up, each Blackwell fastens a wrist.*

Chris Arenas:  I think this match is over!

*Kristina Blackwell smiles and quickly ties The Sadistic Sensation’s feet to the bottom of the cross.  Suddenly, Nick Sadistic wakes up and roars in rage, spraying blood everywhere as he struggles against the barbed wire, nearly slitting his own wrists but not seeming to care.  That Crazy **** holds up the last length of barbed wire and looks to her older brother questioningly.  The Xtremist just smiles and wraps the deadly strand around Nick’s throat, silencing his screams.  Each Blackwell grabs an arm of the cross and heft the 350 lbs up onto the stage.  With one last burst of rage, The Sadistic Sensation tries in vain to break free but just ends up passing out from the pain as The Blackwells put the cross in place and the bell rings.*

Winner:  “The Xtremist” Tony Blackwell

*” Come Join the Murder” by The Forest Rangers feat. White Buffalo starts to echo across the arena as the crowd’s chants show their approval of The Blackwells and their brutality.  The camera fading out as “The Xtremist” Tony Blackwell and The Fallen Angel, “That Crazy ****” Kristina Blackwell strike Crucifix Poses beneath the crucified Nick Sadistic.  The last words on this scene coming from Adrian Riley.*

Adrian Riley:  This is the most disturbing thing I’ve ever witnessed...
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2015, 06:12:14 pm »

The fans in the arena suddenly cheer when they see Derrick Trotter on the titron creeping down the corridor of the arena. He walks past a stagehand and tags him.

Derrick Trotter: You're it!

The stagehand just looks at Derrick looks puzzled and walks away.

Derrick Trotter: Well he's no fun, Yes, Trine's there she'll play.

Derrick creeps up to Trine Larsen and tags her and makes her jump.

Derrick Trotter: Tag you're it!

Trine looks at him in a angry sort of way.

Trine Larsen: God damn it! Derrick this is not the time for fun and games I got a match with Oliver Thomas soon and you're breaking my concentration.

Trine then storms off in a strop.

Derrick Trotter: Man what's up with everyone today, No one wants to play.

Derrick walks round the corner and see's Rayven.

Derrick Trotter: What the hell, She might be up for it?

Derrick creeps up behind her and tags her.

Derrick Trotter: You're It!

Rayven turns round and slaps Derrick across the face.

Rayven: No You're it!

And the she skips down the corridor Derrick rubs his cheek.

Derrick Trotter: Well at least she tagged me in.

Derrick then wonders off down the corridor with the fans laughing in the arena as the scene then fads to black.
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2015, 06:16:55 pm »

Camera switches to Frederick Kavanagh walking again. He stops at a door and knocks, it opens and its the locker room of Marijana Martin.

Marijana Martin
Mr. Kavanagh. What can I help you with?

Frederick Kavanagh
I need your help and I don't have very long left to get it done in.

Marijana Martin
And what makes you think that I would help you?

Frederick Kavanagh
You're a business woman, and I've got some business that needs to be dealt with and I pay well.

Marijana Martin
Please, come in. Lets talk.

Kavanagh enters the room and the door is shut keeping the camera out.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2015, 06:22:24 pm »

Carnage Championship Match
Oliver Thomas vs Trine Larsen

Beast by Tech N9ne hits the PA system, lights are flickering red and blue as Oliver Thomas walks out on the stage. The fans start to cheer, Oliver is has a long hooded robe on, he stands on top of the stage looking at the ground.

Matt Thomas: Ladies and gentlemen, We...are...live! This is the next event of the evening.  This is the moment you've all been waiting for, It's time!

No one can see his face yet, when sparks spray at him for a few seconds. Then he walks out of them and flings the robe off of him. He is wearing his MMA shorts and gloves. He throws punches and kicks out showing a little of his style off.

Matt Thomas: And now introducing First. Fighting out of the red corner. This man is a Karate, and Jitsu master as well as an accomplished Mixed Martial Artist. Holding a professional record 3 wins, 3 losses and No Draws. Standing 5 feet, 11 inches tall, weighing in at 214 pounds. Fighting out of Maui, Hawaii. Ladies and gentlemen representing The Temple of Pain! Oliver “Tap-Out” Thomas!

Before he makes it down the ramp, he claps hands of some fans, then gets into the ring. He runs around the ring getting warmed up, waiting for his opponent.

Chris Arenas: Oliver is in fine shape tonight.  I think these two are the perfect pairing for a good clean bout that shows off two greatly different styles.

Adrien Riley: Oliver should forget friendship and just start off demolishing her right from the bell.  I have no trouble with Trine as champion - but Oliver can't play Ollie the Friendly MMA Expert on this one.  This is a title match!

The beginning of Love Bites (But So Do I) by Halestorm plays over the speakers.  The lights glow teal as the curtain flutters and Trine bursts through wearing a Trine Larsen t-shirt over her ring attire, brightly smiling she spins taking the belt from around her waist she pops the buttons and comes back to face the audience with the Carnage title held high above her head.  Trine smiles wide at the wild fans and waves to some kids in the audience as she makes her way across the stage making sure to acknowledge all the sections of the jam packed arena.

Matt Thomas: Introducing, Hailing from Bismarck, North Dakota!  She stands a Height of 5'7” tall.  And she comes down the aisle at an official Weight of 125lbs.  She is YOUR WWG Carnage Champion!  Trine Larsen!

Trine makes her way down the ramp, high energy, and amping up the crowd around her. She takes a moment to sign a couple of autographs and even stops for a Selfie with a couple of eager, phone wielding fans.  Trine spots an excited child in the front row and takes her t-shirt off handing it to the ecstatic kid before she jaunts to the ring and jumps up onto the apron, ducks between the ropes, and blows a kiss to the crowd with a wink.

Chris Arenas: The lovely and talented Trine Larsen brightens the capacity crowd with that beaming smile.

Adrien Riley: Oliver should use those  leathery fists right up in her beaming smile and take that belt.

Chris Arenas:  You know... some people still value a good clean technically sound match.

Adrien Riley: Yeah?  Aaaaand the rest of us call That Sort - "Pussies".

Chris Arenas: Way to keep it classy, Riley.

Adrien Riley: That's what they call me at the strip clubs you know, Adrien "Class-tabular" Riley.

Chris Arenas: I'm quite sure they are being facetious.

Oliver and Trine step to the middle of the ring and shake hands as the bell sounds.  They lock up and Oliver takes the upper hand transitioning into a gut wrench lock but Trine kicks herself backwards before Oliver locks his feet and they both go into the ropes which Larsen grabs onto.  Oliver offers a clean break and the pair circle one another.

Adrien Riley: SNORE!

Chris Arenas: Riley!

Adrien Riley: You're the play by play, I’m colour commentary.  Let me do my job.

Chris Arenas: You’re a deep shade of ignorant.

Trine takes a few steps back and as Oliver swoops in to take her legs out with a take-down, Trine lands a precise Enzuigiri!  Oliver gets back up quickly shaking his head trying to clear the cobwebs but before he does Trine lands a Leaping somersault block!  Oliver is taken down and as they begin to rise once more, Oliver picks her ankle and takes control of Larsen.  Before Trine knows what’s happened, she is caught in the worst end of a series of repeated Power bombs.

Adrien Riley: That’s what I’m talking about!

Chris Arenas: Oliver is taking things back right now, Trine better watch herself - Oliver has the clear power advantage here.

Oliver throws Trine’s legs to the side exposing her arm which he tries to catch in a Kimura but Larsen gets a foot on the ropes and again, Oliver offers a clean break.  Trine gets up slowly, showing the effects of being slammed into the ground so many times, once Trine is back in the match, Oliver goes for another takedown and transitions straight into a Figure Four Leg Lock attempt.  Trine fights against the hold with all her might, we can see Oliver isn’t pleased inflicting pain on her but he wants to win the title.  Trine fights but seems to be fading to the hold until a small girl in the front row is seen beginning a new WWG cheer. “LAR-SEN” *Clap, Clap, Clap* - “LAR-SEN” *Clap, Clap, Clap* - “LAR-SEN” *Clap, Clap, Clap*.  Before we know it, the people around her start doing it too.  Trine fights for the ropes and soon the chant has begun to spread deep into the stands.  Grasping do it.... Finally Larsen grabs the rope!  Again, quick and clean Oliver releases the move and steps back clean. 

Chris Arenas: Excellent sportsmanship and skill from Oliver tonight.

Adrien Riley: I already told you what most of us call you, Chris.

Trine gets back to her feet and as Oliver moves in, she whips off a Spinning roundhouse kick!  Larsen goes down with Oliver, who takes the hit - but grabs her arm on the ground and goes for a devastating Arm bar!  Trine quickly wriggles free but Oliver is a machine as he tries for a Triangle Choke - but Larsen counters into a Gotcha!

Chris Arenas: Larsen’s Koji Clutch is in deep!  Oliver isn’t far from the ropes but he’s not facing the ones he is nearest to.

Adrien Riley: These two are picking it up a bit but all this “Fair Play” B.S., is B.S. - you hear me Chris!?  IT’S B.S.!

Chris Arenas: Oliver’s ring presence is good, he’s trying to move himself back.  Into, over, under or around and through…. all he’s got to do is get to the ropes.

In fact he does, and Trine too quickly and cleanly breaks the hold.  Before Oliver can stand up Trine delivers a You Don't Need That!

Adrien Riley: OH!  KICK in the FACE!

Chris Arenas: Trine wants to keep that title.

Trine is again caught by a good pick from Oliver.  He’s able to take her down and fade into a Bicep slicer but Trine’s small arms slide out as she scrambles free.  Oliver goes for a Knee bar but Trine doubles back and rolls through, Oliver follows her back to his feet and is caught with a sudden Snapmare!

Adrien Riley: Trine’s speed is almost impossible to match.

Chris Arenas: This young lady has nitro in her heels, and a big fire in her heart.  But Oliver is someone you just can’t get within arm’s reach of, unless you can at least out power him.  He’s just too technically sound for most.

Things are getting competitive now, Trine doesn't let Oliver catch his breath before landing a Standing moonsault double knee drop!  Trine rolls through into the corner and leaps up top coming down with a Diving half twist flip splash!  Larsen scrambles for the family side and as Oliver gets to his feet he is met with a Springboard Spinning Neckbreaker. 

Adrien Riley: Trine Larsen going for the throat!

Chris Arenas: She won't beat Oliver head to head.  She is doing the thing she does best - stick and move, hit and run offence.

Adrien Riley: She looks good doing it too!

Larsen looks to maintain her control by going for her Can't Even - Springboard Tornado DDT, But Oliver turns it into a twisting northern lights suplex!  Oliver maintains his grip and slides into a Shin Choke!

Chris Arenas: Oliver takes back control just like that.

Adrien Riley:  Trine could reach the ropes - if she could see them.

Trine does get to the ropes and as soon as she gets free she goes for Bits N' Pieces - her Springboard Spinning Kick works out but as she goes for her Standing Corkscrew Moonsault - Oliver turns it into a Powerbomb!

Chris Arenas: OH!

Adrien Riley: That might do it...

Oliver moves into a Calf Crank, but Trine rolls away and lands a Rolling Thunder!  No sooner does she splash Oliver than she is Locked in the Cross-legged triangle choke!

Chris Arenas: Bad position for Larsen here.

Adrien Riley: Oliver wants that gold.  I was worried he would take it too easy on her but he is throwing the kitchen sink at her.

Chris Arenas: Trine is inching toward the ropes but how much fight can she have left?

Adrien Riley: I have no idea...

Trine makes the ropes but Oliver's eager to latch her up in a DDT.  Trine steps deep into the hold and pulls out a Ranhei Driver that she follows with a  swinging fisherman Cutter.  Trine runs to the ropes and takes flight with her Spread Wings

Chris Arenas: Shura Senton!

Adrien Riley: Fancy....

Trine wastes no time or momentum as she runs back to the corner and drills Oliver with The Enchanted Highway!

Ref: 1.... 2.... 3!

Chris Arenas: She did it!

Adrien Riley: Yeah?  Well let's see who is Fri after this.

Trine gets her title back and immediately checks on Oliver.  Once she knows he is fine - she celebrates on sore bones and battered. Suddenly a man slides into the ring grabbing Trine kicking her in the stomach and planting her down head into his knees.

Adrian Riley
Is that Mike Conrad that I heard sign with WWG?

Chris Arenas
Sure is Adrian and he just gave Trine the **** you.

Mike Conrad then as a **** you for Oliver Thomas and then spits on him leaving the ring and escaping threw the crowd.

Chris Arenas
Mike Conrad is here in the WWG!
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2015, 06:25:37 pm »

Camera heads backstage and he is on the phone.

Licious
I understand he has history here in the WWG, but I've signed him to a contract and he will be here next Carnage.

Licious listens for a moment.

Licious
It's my funeral? Unlike previous owners I listen to what the man wants, and we are much alike. He will be welcomed here. Believe that.

Licious hangs up the phone and looks pleased.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2015, 06:29:09 pm »

WWG World Championship Elimination Chamber Match
Wretched Nobody(c) vs Eddie Hayes vs Abram Adams vs Rayven vs Trevor Blackwell vs Alexander Lord

Adrian Riley: Can you feel it Chris? It’s that time of the night!

Chris Arenas: It Chamber Time!

Adrian Riley: This arena has had this heavy feeling after each match as we get closer and closer to the chamber match.

Chris Arenas: Well then let’s head to the ring because Matt Thomas is ready to get this match started!

Matt Thomas: The following match is an Elimination Chamber WWG World Heavyweight Championship Match! The match will start off with two competitors with four other competitors in a locked cell that will randomly open every five minutes. The only way to win is to be the last person standing after all other competitors are eliminated from the match. After someone is eliminated, the eliminated competitor will exit the ring and the match will continue until there is only one person left. Now, for the Challengers…

House of Balloons theme kicks in as a purple light is shined on the stage. Then out walks Abram who holds a small flower in his hand. He walks down the ramp and continues to hold the flower up to his nose as he looks around at the crowd with that very disturbing smile. He then mockingly gives the flower to a little kid at ringside, it comes across as being so disturbing as if he is trying to brainwash the little child. He then pats the kid on the head and jumps into the ring. He stands in the middle of the ring and smiles that devilish smile into the camera. Abrams takes his place in his cell.

The music hits and Rayven comes skipping out onto the stage amidst violet and white strobing lights.  She pauses a moment to glance around at all of the disapproving fans.  She shrugs and smiles in spite of it as she skips her way to the ring.  She rolls under the bottom rope and sits on the mat, pulling a flower out of a pocket and slowly picking away the petals as she awaits her opponent. Rayven takes her place in her cell.

Adrian Riley: It looks like Rayven is sporting a new do for this match with a bright pink hair job she stands out for sure in this match.

The lights are bright in the arena and suddenly Radioactive by Imagine Dragons is played throughout the arena and the fans come to their feet.  Every fan in the arena begins to look for the arrival of Alexander Lord.  Then, Alexander appears at the top of one of the step ramps in the crowd.  The cameras pan to him as the fans next to him try and get close to him.  Alexander raises up his Million Dollar Championship belt.  Alexander begins to walk down the steps slapping hands with various fans as he walks down.  As he reaches the barricade, Alexander picks out a random fan and hands them the Million Dollar Championship belt worth $125,000.  Alexander hops the barricade and slides into the ring and takes his place in his cell.

The camera returns to the arena to show a wide shot of the capacity crowd of WWG Faithful.  Suddenly the opening guitar strains and drum beat of "The Sound of Madness" by Shinedown assaults the loud speakers.  Blue and black strobe lights illuminate the entranceway.  Just as the lead singer's voice kicks in, "The Excellence of Extreme", "The New York Nightmare" Trevor Blackwell steps out onto the stage, his trusty Singapore Cane in hand, and brushes some of his long hair out of his eyes as he looks out over the crowd with an appraising look before spreading his arms out to strike his trademarked Crucifix Pose to the roar of the crowd.  As the singer screams "WATCH YOUR BACK!", Trevor starts to strut down to the ring, slapping hands with fans on the aisle as they all clamor to touch him.
  The New York Nightmare stops at the end and leans back into the guardrail and strikes another Crucifix Pose with the Faithful behind him patting his back and screaming for the camera.  He takes off and slides into the ring under the bottom ropes before scaling a turnbuckle and striking yet another Crucifix Pose just to get a little more adulation from the fans. Trevor climbs into the ring and enters his cell, keeping his singapore cane with him.

Adrian Riley: It looks like Trevor is going to hold onto that cane of his.

Chris Arenas: There is nothing against using a weapon in the rule book for this match.

Adrian Riley: Let’s face it, this is a test of survival more than a match!

Knife Part plays and Eddie Hayes walks out with his tag team championship and walks straight to the ring. He enters and begins to warm up as he hands off the title to the ref.

Matt Thomas: The Challengers are Abram Adams, Trevor Blackwell, Rayven, Alexander Lord, and Eddie Hayes. And the WWG Champion…

The gentle sounds of a music box eerily creep throughout the cold arena air that dims with every dainty pluck of pins and teeth.   The center of the entrance way lights up and we see the silhouette of a small woman.  She is amped up and excited she holds a belt above her head – the arena lights come back up and from behind the curtain lurches Wretched Nobody who grabs the title away from her holding it higher in the air again!  Grace Brutal leads them down the ramp as Wretch follows in his own pace.

Matt Thomas : Being guided down the aisle by the lovely and macabre Morose Rose herself, Grace Brutal… This Dark Star hails from The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts and at Six Foot Eleven inches tall – at Three Hundred and Forty Four Pounds he is… WWG Champion of the WORLD!  THE WRETCHED NOBODY!

Grace stops at ringside and Nobody picks her up by the waist and sets her down atop the apron, Nobody slithered under the bottom rope sitting in the corner and as he comes back to his feet he rolls his neck and glares hard at the floor as he rocks side to side in his corner. He hands off the title to the Ref and he holds it to the crowed and those in the match. Wretched looks around at the cells surrounding him and the competitors involved. He then slowly turns his attention to Eddie Hayes.

DING DING!!

Chris Arenas: HERE WE GO!

Hayes quickly goes on the offensive to throw Nobody off his game. Hayes quickly rushes for a shoulder block but Nobody only takes a few steps backwards as Hayes goes once more. Nobody grabs Hayes by the throat but Hayes kicks Nobody with a low blow and is quickly released. Hayes quickly bounces off the ropes and connects with a leaping forearm smash knocking Nobody against the ropes. Hayes continues with a second one but Nobody side steps and pushes Hayes outside to the steel grates where the floor would normally be. Nobody shakes off for a moment and climbs through the ropes after Hayes. Nobody grabs Hayes and tosses him face first into the steel two inch chains that make up the cage. Nobody grabs Hayes for a “Sanatorium Lockdown” to the steel grates but Hayes reversed it into a falling DDT giving himself a moment to catch his breath. Hayes enters the ring as Nobody stands outside the ring and pushes himself to his feet shaking off the effects to the DDT. Hayes quickly goes back to the offense and takes flight with a suicide dive to Nobody.

Chris Arenas: It looks like Eddie Hayes is trying to slow this match down a little so he can catch his breath.

Adrian Riley: Not the best of strategies but it looks like Hayes is making it work.

Hayes looks up at the clock and the time has 30 seconds left on the countdown until the next person enters the match. Hayes springboards into a senton connecting with Nobody and quickly crawls to a pin…

1…2…KICK OUT.

Nobody kicks out tossing Hayes back into the ring. The crowed begins to count down the last 10 seconds…

10…9…8…7…6…5…4…3…2…1…

Rayven’s cell door opens up and she comes out with a a burst of energy quickly taking Hayes down with a lariat.

Adrian Riley: This should be interesting with two members of the Family against Eddie Hayes. This doesn’t look good for Hayes.

Chris Arenas: Eddie Hayes has held his own so far, he may have already planned for this.

Nobody has returned to the ring and grabs Hayes and hits him with a chokeslam into the corner ropes. Nobody quickly grabs Hayes and goes for a pin of his own…

1…2…Foot on the Ropes!

Nobody grabs Hayes by the hair and drags him to his feet but Hayes fires back with a series of uppercuts and punches. Wretch releases his hold and Hayes connects with a drop kick. Rayven quickly rushes but Hayes ducks and sends her into the corner turnbuckle. Hayes quickly rushes and connects with a jumping DDT and goes for a pin.

1….2….Rayven breaks the count!

Rayven begins to stomp and land punch after punch as Nobody is recovering to his feet. Rayven hits Hayes with the “Rayven’s Peak” sending him into Nobody and into a “Spine Chiller” and Nobody goes for the pin…

1…2….3!

Matt Thomas: Eddie Hayes has been eliminated.

Adrian Riley: I knew that was going to happen.

Chris Arenas: regardless, it is a smart set up they are working with being they still have over 3 minutes until the next competitor joins the match, so these two can take a break which will give the two of them an advantage in the match.

Adrian Riley: And when I thought things couldn’t get any more interesting.

The members of the Ascension come out of the crowed and surround the announcers table looking at the match. Marcus sits on the table. Rayven notices them first and heads to the side of the cage and begins to exchange words between the four of them. Nobody stands in the center of the ring focused on the remaining three men. As the clock begins to wind down, Rayven walks over the Nobody and begin to whisper.

Chris Arenas: What are they doing?

Adrian Riley: looks like they are making a plan.

Chris Arenas: I hope so, this isn’t over for Wretched Nobody yet.

Rayven walks back over to the section with the Ascension and continues to keep an eye on them and the ring.

10…9…8…7…6…5…4…3…2…1…

Alexander Lord’s cell opens up and the Absolute Champion slowly walks out keeping an eye on the two Family Members. Nobody begins to head towards him and Lord connects with the Million Dollar Kick knocking Nobody down and going for a quick pin…

1.. Nobody kicks out!

Rayven quickly goes on the offense with a set of punches to Lord and the two get into an all out brawl. Nobody slowly returns to his feet and adjusts his mask. Rayven connects with a high knee knocking Lord into the ropes. Rayven whips Lord into Nobody who takes him down with a heavy clothesline. Nobody throws Lord into the corner and Rayven rushes with a spear but Lord jumps up allowing her to hit the turn buckle. Lord rolls down and pulls Rayven into a small package. Nobody quickly puts a stop to it. Nobody grabs Lord and throws him into Trevor’s cage. Trevor responds by hitting his the cage repeatedly with his Singapore cane. Nobody whips Lord against the ropes but Lord springboards into a flying elbow taking Lord down. Rayven rushes for another spear but Lord connects with the “Million Dollar Kick”. Lord rushes Nobody and connects with a jumping DDT. Lord heads up the ropes but Rayven returns to her feet and distracts Lord. The two begin to exchange blow for blow again but the kick weighed in and Lord gets the upper hand. Lord climbs down and places Rayven on the top rope. Lord begins to climb with her but she slowly throws punch after punch. Lord finally wraps her up into a top rope belly to belly suplex. Nobody slides up and puts Lord into a powerbomb position and pulls off the ropes. Lord continues to hold onto Rayven for a moment but once launched he releases and Rayven falls hard and awkward to the mat as Nobody follows with the powerbomb that connects with Rayven on the mat. Nobody forces Lords shoulders to the mat for a pin…

1…2….3!

Chris Arenas: Wretched Nobody just eliminated Alexander Lord!

Adrian Riley: But Rayven was at the bottom of that pin on her back, does that mean she looses as well?

Rayven pushes Lord off of her and rolls towards the neutral ropes.

Matt Thomas: Alexander Lord and Rayven has just been eliminated.

Chris Arenas: Oh boy!

Nobody looks on at Abrams and Trevor as the clock counts down for the next opponent. Rayven looks up at him in complete shock and then down at the floor.

10…9…8…7…6…5…4…3…2…1…

Abram Adams door opens up. He slowly walks out of the cage. Suddenly a giant flash of light fills the arena as Derek Kronos starts up a cutting torch from beneath the ring and begins to cut the 2 inch chain fence. Nobody looks over at the cutting as Adams walks up behind him. Adams taps on his shoulder and Nobody turns around and the two begin to go blow for blow. Adams takes the upper hand and he connects with a running clothesline. Nobody hits the mat and Adams drops down with a series of elbow and forearm smashes. After a few shots, Nobody forces his way out of the attack. Adams meets Nobody when he returns to his feet with a series of kicks and forearm shots. Nobody grabs Adams and head buts him followed by an over the head belly to belly suplex but Adams lands on his feet and hits Nobody with a knee block taking him back to the mat.

Chris Arenas: This is going back and forth between the two of them but Rayven is still sitting in the ring after she’s been eliminated.

Adrian Riley: Could be part of the plan.

Chris Arenas: Is the Family that threatened that they have to cheat to win?

Adrian Riley: It’s not cheating if it works, then it’s called ingenuity.

Chris Arenas: Well Wretched Nobody has been fairly successful here with eliminating people before the next comes out, so let’s see if he can do it again.

Adrian Riley: I don’t know, the match is starting to weigh on him. He may have to do what he came to do now before it’s too late.

Adams kicks Nobody across the chin and drops down for a pin.

1…2…Kick Out!

Adams quickly rolls to his feet and lands kick after kick to Nobody as he pulls himself to the ropes. Nobody shoves Adams off and blasts off the ropes with a massive clothesline.

10…9…8…7…6…5…4…3…2…1…

Nobody looks up at the clock and back down to Trevor. Trevor’s cage opens he rushes Nobody. Nobody grabs Trevor and chokeslam’s him into the corner and turns around. Rayven jumps to her feet and hit’s Nobody with the “Rayven’s Peak”. Nobody spins around and holds himself up by the ropes.

Adrian Riley: WOAH! That was unexpected, and she doesn’t seem like it was a mistake.

Chris Arenas: She is nuts, pink hair or not, she’s not mentally stable.

Adrian Riley: Oh I get it, that time of the month, yeah. I guess that would lead up to that after being pinned by her own teammate.

Rayven exits the cage and heads up the ramp. Trevor grips his Singapore cane and lays into Nobody with shot after shot and the crowd begins to count with each shot…

11…12….13…14…15…16…17…18…19…20!

Nobody falls to the mat and Trevor drops down locking in the “Cannabis Clutch”. Adams slides himself into the corner and watches. The ref drops down and begins to check on Nobody. He see’s that he is fading and counts him out.

Adrian Riley: HOLY ****!

Matt Thomas: Wretched Nobody has been eliminated and as a result will not retain his WWG World Heavyweight Title!

Chris Arenas: It looks like we are going to have a new champion, but who will it end up being?

Trevor stands up as the chains are being cut one by one and Trevor looks on exchanging words with the members of the Ascension. Nobody slowly pulls himself to his feet and attempts to attack Trevor but Adams rushes in and hits him with the “Hello Goodbye”. Adams and Trevor both help Nobody find the exit. The cage door closes and Trevor and Adams looks at each other. Trevor slowly bends over to grab his cane but Adams quickly hits Trevor with a knee. Trevor rolls to his feet and the two go head to head with reversals and punches. Trevor hits Adams with a snap suplex and goes for a pin…

1…2…Kick Out!

Adams rolls over and Trevor pulls him by his hair to his feet and hits him with another suplex. Trevor climbs the ropes and launches with a frog splash but Adams blocks with his knees. Trevor rolls on the mat holding his stomach. The final chain snaps and a section of the chain falls as Trevor is watching. He slowly stands up. Adams meets Trevor and surprises him with a “Hello Goodbye” and quickly goes for the pin.

1…2…3!

DING DING DING!

Chris Arenas: Abram Adams just won the elimination chamber match!

Adrian Riley: This should be interesting.

Matt Thomas: The winner and NEW WWG World Heavyweight Champion, Abram Adams!

Marcus Collins jumps off the announcers table and grabs the title and the three men enter the ring. Marcus walks up to Adams and hands him the title. Adams approaches Marcus staying inches from his face. Marcus beings to smile and pats him on the shoulder. The three men turn their attention to Trevor and hit him with the “There are Three”. Tony Blackwell runs down the ring and slides into the ring as Abram Adams exits the cage. Tony jumps for a superman punch to Kronos but is caught by an “SPK” dropping him to the mat. Kronos grabs Tony and throws him into one of the cages and takes out a chain and lock and locks him into the cage. The three men turn back to Trevor. Nick Sadistic, Wretched Nobody, and Rayven come out as Nick runs into the cage. Nick hits the ring but the numbers game get the best of him right off the bat. They throw him into a cage and locks him in as well. Rayven stops mid way down and Nobody stands on the stage watching as she turns around and walks away. He looks back towards the ring and stands there. Marcus hops out of the hole they made and grabs a microphone and climbs back into the cage.

Marcus Collins: What? You didn’t think you can have a pay-per-view in the WWG without the Ascension did you?

Marcus kneels down to Trevor how is coming back to his senses.

Marcus Collins: I told you that you would never be a champion before us. I hope you enjoyed yourself, because we loved it.

Marcus drops the microphone and the three exit the cage. Nobody makes his way into the cage and helps to rip the door off of Nick’s cage. Now the two of them stand in the cage with Trevor who has returned to his feet with his Singapore Cane. Trevor explodes at the two with the cane, eventually chasing them out of the cage. Trevor stands in the middle of the ring as Barely Legal slowly comes to an end.
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2015, 06:37:05 pm »

WWG App Exclusive.

After the conclusion of the Barely Legal PPV we are with Abram Adams backstage who has the World Heavyweight Championship out in front of it and he is looking at it. Licious walks into the frame loking at Adams who lowers the championship belt.

Licious
Congratulations, Champ.

Licious extends his hand and Abram takes it.

-----------------------------------------

Jackson Green is standing by.

Jackson Green
Thankyou all for joining us on the WWG App where Frederick Kavanagh has said he is going to make announcement, and here he is. Kavanagh thankyou for your time. Everyone is eager to what you have to announce.

Frederick Kavanagh
Well Jackson this is a huge one. I have been informed by Grace Brutal herself that she won't be invoking Wretched Nobody's rematch anytime soon, but he does have a rematch in the future. This brings me to the next person to get a shot at the WWG World Heavyweight Championship and I've come to the conclusion that a tournament needs to go down. A tournament that allows you two loses and then your out. I look at the wrestlers inside that chamber tonight and they all gave it there all, they all could have walked out the champion and they all deserved to be there. That's why this tournament will consist of Eddie Hayes, Rayven, Alexander Lord and Trevor Blackwell but i'm also adding in Trine Larsen and the Ascension. This should be one hell of a tourtament. Let the best wrestler win.

Jackson Green
There you have it folks, a new number one contender will be crowned with a star studded tournament. Goodnight.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: