Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 05:51:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

A Fight for Gold!

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Fight for Gold!  (Read 66 times)
TAPOUT

Badges: (View All)
« on: January 15, 2015, 09:29:54 am »

“Finally....I get my chance at the Carnage title, a one on one!” is heard before the camera even is all the ready to shot at Oliver. Oliver is seen in a gym with his brother Jackson. Oliver and Jackson are doing their warm ups before hitting the ring to practice fight. Jackson and Oliver are doing push ups and sit ups, while talking.

Jackson
“Yea, it's about time old Fredrick made up for his mistake. It sucks you have to fight Trine, but that's life in the world of wrestling. She is good, how do you plan on taking her out of the title picture?”

Oliver get's done with his warm ups and hops into the ring, Jackson follows. Once both of them are in Oliver speaks up.

Oliver
“I will have to take her out one way or another, I know she wants to out smart me....but bro, I'm in kill mode for that belt! Every since I came here to WWG I've been gunning for that belt. Yea, I want the others too, but right now I need that one around my waist first.”

Oliver puts himself in a fighting stance, Jackson get's ready too. They both circle the ring then start fighting. Oliver comes in hot and taking Jackson to the ground, then pounds him a bit. Oliver get off his brother and helps him up.

Jackson
“Yea...I can tell your ready for this match. Just the way you took me down that fast, which you normally don't do, I think your ready to take the little hottie's title away!”

Oliver
“I hope so, I mean....we both want to give each other the best match we can and to the fans. Plus it doesn't hurt to impress the boss man. If I can win and defined, I'll be able to climb the ladder to face the next title holder. I wish I could have been in the chamber match, but it is what it is! I'm just glad to get my title chance now.”

Oliver squares up again, but this time Jackson get's the upper hand on Oliver and takes him down. Jackson helps Oliver back up. Jackson looks at Oliver.

Jackson
“What's the matter bro?”

Oliver walks to a corner and leans on the post. He runs his hand through his hair before speaking.

Oliver
“I just hope...that after I kick her ass and win the title that it doesn't cause a break in all of our friendships. I mean I know it's all business and sometimes even your friends have to lose a match to another friend. I should know I've done it already. I'll I know is that I will do whatever it takes to win this match, Trine! It's crazy that I have to beat a women up to get the title, but the way things are nowadays, it shouldn't be to much of a problem. If I do happen to lose, then it was never meant for me to be the Carnage champion! But I don't want you to worry about that, that title is as good as mine!”

Oliver bents down and leaves the ring and walks to the locker room. Jackson stays in the ring a watches Oliver go.

Jackson
“Trine...I would start to worry a lot. When Oliver get's in this mode he turns into the beast. He will rip you apart and not meaning to but your in his way to the gold! I will be at ring side with Ashley and we I'll ready know that your friend and Del boy will my there way down the ring. If anyone helps you out, then we will have a big problem, just want to make myself clear.”

Jackson gets out of the and walks into the locker room. Oliver is sitting in the shower, letting water rundown his head and over his body. He is still wearing the same clothes from in the ring. Jackson walk closer to Oliver, the camera follows.

Oliver
“I'm going to have to destroy her in the ring come Barely Legal. I wish I didn't but the fact is....it's my turn to be a champion. It's my turn to be at the top of the game. I've been losing every time I had a change at gold because the odds where stacked on me and I got robbed, and every time was by my friends. You see I let it go, but it is my time to show you who is the alpha in this pack and that alpha is Oliver Thomas!”

He walks out of the shower and punches the camera, the scene fades to black.   
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

TAPOUT

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2015, 09:36:17 am »

I want to say I'm sorry it wasn't longer by a bit more. I'm actually going through a break up with my wife of 5 years and together for 10 years. If I win awesome if not Trine you are an amazing writer anyway. This also isn't a petty party for me to win, it's just the truth unfortunately!
Report Spam   Logged
Trine Larsen

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2015, 06:12:55 am »

Oh nooo! How awful Sad my heart goes out to you! I hope things get better for you soon. Keep your chin up and if you ever need anything you know where to find me!

We can play some feel better GTA online!

Don't worry about how long it was; Brad always says he'd rather it be short and interesting than long and eh. I thought this was really good! Oliver and his brother made a lot of really good points. This will be a close one!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Trine Larsen

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2015, 06:17:01 am »

Don't even worry, Ollie! When it comes down to it wrestling is a sport, and the title is just a shiny belt, there's no reason why two friends can't have a friendly competition!

No matter who wins I think our friendship is more important. But that doesn't mean I'll go easy on you~
Report Spam   Logged
TAPOUT

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2015, 08:01:27 am »

Thanks girl.  If I had my PS4 hooked up I would see if u added me. Yeah she cleaned out the bank already even tho it was her money. But good think I'm at my mom's house. Lol
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: