Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 11:41:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

WWG Thursday Night Carnage 29/01/15

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WWG Thursday Night Carnage 29/01/15  (Read 253 times)
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« on: January 19, 2015, 07:50:53 pm »

WWG Carnage

Live from Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre, in Broadbeach, Gold Coast, Queensland

#1 Contendership Tournament Match
Trine Larsen vs Eddie Hayes

Alexander Lord w Maxwell Lord vs Ascension

Nick Sadistic vs Derrick Trotter

Trevor Blackwell vs Rayven

Single Match No DQ
Tony Blackwell vs Wretched Nobody

Champions Gaunlet - Non Championship
Abram Adams vs Mark Conrad, Oliver Thomas, Jackson Thomas, Alvarlegar Vandamál Sólver Odinsson, Kaiju, Maxwell Lord, Marijuana Martin, Leif O Neal
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 07:53:34 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Brad
Owner
Veteran

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2015, 10:05:46 am »

Tonights event opened up with a opening promo featuring Licious who wanted to address the Barely Legal PPV. Let's see how the show kicked off.

--------------------------

*The camera opens up showing Licious standing in the middle of the ring with Weight. Licious is standing in the middle of the ring with a microphone in hand and a huge smile on his face. Weight stands behind him with his arms crossed as the WWG World Heavyweight championship is sitting on a red and black podium. Licious is being booed out of the building but all he does is just stand there and smile.*

Licious
"1 night, that is all it took, 1 night and the face of my company has changed completely! 2015 is shaping up to be a great year for my company and I dont have any complaints so far at all! One of my first gifts I got this year was when that clown was taken out of action days before the big pay per view that we just got past, Barely Legal. To think that Slipshod could be standing here today holding this very championship makes me want to puke but the fact that he isnt here at all and hasnt been seen since puts a giant smile on my face. Many people say that the ending of Barely Legal was controversial, that it was set up to the advantage of certain individuals. I dont see it that way, all I saw was up and coming talent making names for themselves and people in the match taking advantage of certain situations. Thats what I saw, what you people think is irrelevant because I have a very special guest I want to bring out right now, he is the man that is going to lead this company into the new generation, and I am not usually one sided but I am not ashamed to say that this man is one of my personal favorites. So without further adoe, ladies and gentlemen, your new WWG World Heavyweight champion..Abram Adams!"

*Licious smiles and claps his hands as "House of Balloons" hits the pa system. Abram Adams walks out onto the stage wearing a purple suit, he has an almost emotionless expression on his face as he stands at the top of the stage. The crowd is booing him but it doesnt phase him, Abram just walks down the ramp and climbs the steps. He takes a look around at the crowd while standing on the apron then he steps into the ring. Abram walks up to Licious as Licious shakes his hand and smiles, he pats Abram on the shoulder as Abram nods to him and looks directly at the world championship. Licious places his hand on Abrams shoulder.*

Licious
"Abram before we get started here I just want to tell you that I am proud to call you the new champion. I mean things were getting really stale around here with that Halloween freak running around with the championship, but now, we have a real leader here. So Abram, I want to give you what you deserve and what you earned."

*Licious grabs the WWG world heavyweight championship off the podium and drapes it over Abrams shoulder. Abram looks at the title then at Licious, Abram smirks and grabs a microphone. Abram holds the championship on his shoulder and looks up and around at the booing crowd before he says anything. The crowd then starts chanting "You sold out! You sold out!" As Abram looks with a somewhat confused expression.*

Abram Adams
"I take it that you all do not approve of me holding this championship."

*The crowd boos even louder.*

Abram Adams
"That is ok, because believe it or not your appeals and your preferences are irrelevant when it comes to times like these. Make no mistake about it your existence within this universe is very much needed, but when you try to stop something that is meant to be just because you simply do not agree with what is presented, then I see nothing more than arrogance and ignorance on your part. You people are the reason people like Slipshod cannot be here tonight, you push and drive the men and women you hand pick to do very foolish things. Things in which get your supposed heroes in a very bad predicament, you people pushed the clown, you asked him for leadership once again and he tried, more or less he tried to pull through. At the end of the day he just was not good enough to please you people, yet he is not here and you do not cheer for him. He has become irrelevant, and now you all badger me with non sensicle ramblings such as me selling out when I have done nothing of that nature. It is a shame that my current position and your preferences meet on a basis of strife, it is a shame indeed, but that does not change my outlook and that does not change the fact that I am your new WWG world heavyweight champion."

*Abram holds the championship up as Licious laughs and claps his hands in the background.*

Abram Adams
"Hand picked? I dont think so. Assisted in my win? That's not the way I see it. What I saw at Barely Legal was nothing more than an opportunity, an opportunity to become immortal and I took it. Much like anyone of you that sit in your chairs tonight I seized the moment regardless of the circumstances. The only question now is will I be able to hold up my end of the deal? Will I be able to be a defending champion? I know what the answer is but I cannot stand here and just simply tell you all, I am going to have to show you, and show you I will do."

*Abram then hands the microphone back to Licious as Licious is laughing. Licious goes to speak but Frederick Kavanaghs music hits. Kavanagh walks out onto the ramp with a microphone in his hand.

Frederick Kavanagh
A defending champion? That's exactly what you'll be and that all starts tonight. Tonight you will compete in a Champions gauntlet and if any of your opponents defeat you they will earn themselves a shot at your championship.

Licious
Have your fun Kavanagh because your time is coming to a end, this Australian tour is coming to an end. Adams is the future, Adams is the now and there's nothing you can do to change that.

Licious drops the microphone grabbing the arm of Adams and raising it into the air as his music blasts.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2015, 10:17:06 am »

The cameras move backstage and once again we see Rayven walking down the hallway.  As she turns a corner, she spots Trine Larsen emerging from her dressing room with the Carnage title draped over her shoulder.  Rayven quickens her pace a bit.

Rayven::
Trine!  Trine, wait up a sec.”

The blonde went stiff for a moment after hearing Rayven call out to her and hand still on the doorknob of the dressing room door as a means of making an easy escape.  She turned her head slowly, a suspicious look in her eyes.

Trine::
"Yeah?"

Rayven shook her head, laughing a bit.

“Relax, if I was going to attack you, you’d be on the floor already.  I just wanted to wish you luck tonight against Eddie Hayes.”

Trine just stared back her, a blank expression on her face as her mind tried to piece together exactly what was going on until she slowly narrowed her eyes.  Something was amiss. There had to be something wrong.

"....what did you do...?"

She took a precautionary step away from Rayven.

"You're up to something..."

Another step.  Rayven just shook her head.

“No, seriously, I want to wish you luck.  Go out there and kick Eddie’s ass.  If this tournament comes down to the two of us, then that’s just poetic, isn’t it?”

Now she looked almost frantic, a third step, a fourth, her pace now at a speed walk as Trine worked at putting some.distance between them.

"No, seriously. This is not okay. What did you do? ....did you drug my water?  Is that what's going on? I'm just tripping balls and when I wake up from this I'm going to be in a basement somewhere!?"

Rayven shook her head, quickening her pace to keep up.

“That’s not it at all.  You just need to get used to the new me.  The -real- me.  Look, when this is all over, if I’m not the world champ, and you’re still the Carnage champ, then one more time.  You and me, Carnage title on the line.  No friends, no Family.  Just us, the way it should be.  What do you say?”

Trine's eyes went wide, as she took a quick glance down at Rayven's feet, just to verify that the other wrestler was in fact in a mid-speed chase with her down the hallway. She sped up now at a pace caught between a speed walk and a jog.

"What? Get used to the- am I **** dead? This has to be some kind of messed up limbo or something. The you, the real you that I know, hissed at people in hallways and all sorts of off the wall crap. This.."

She gestured to Rayven

"This is just weird!"

Rayven broke into a sprint for a moment to get in front of Trine, then turned and blocked the hallway from her.

“That was the old me.  This is the new me, offering the olive branch.  Let’s get through this tournament, even if it means going through each other, and THEN, let’s have one more match between the two of us.  What do you say?”

Rayven looked at Trine, trying to look as honest as possible as she held a hand out to her.  The blonde slowed down eventually coming to a stop, her eyes locked with Rayven's as she took a hold of the extended hand. Something in her wanted to believe she had changed...

"I'll see you in the ring."

She smiled, but then quickly let go and took off down the hallway at a full sprint as her better sense kicked in over he bleeding heart.  God only knew what that lunatic was scheming.
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2015, 10:20:02 am »

Trine Larsen vs Eddie Hayes

Chris Arenas: Here we go the first of a series of matches that will determine the number one contender to Abraham Adams title.

Adrian Riley: What a way to kick start the show, This match should be as good as it looks on paper Chris.

Chris Arenas: You're right about that Adrian, And here comes the first competitor of this evenings matches.

Matt Thomas: Coming down the isle and weighing at 198 lb and coming from Silicon Valley, California Eddie Hays!

The Eddie fans start to cheer loudly as Eddie walks out onto the stage bounces up and down as Knife Party - Power Glove hits the arena speakers and he then races down the ramp and slides under the bottom rope and stands in the middle of the ring to wait for his opponent.

The beginning of Love Bites (But So Do I) by Halestorm plays over the speakers.  The lights glow teal as the curtain flutters and Trine bursts through wearing a Trine Larsen t-shirt over her ring attire, brightly smiling she spins taking the belt from around her waist she pops the buttons and comes back to face the audience with the Carnage title held high above her head.  Trine smiles wide at the wild fans and waves to some kids in the audience as she makes her way across the stage making sure to acknowledge all the sections of the jam packed arena.

Matt Thomas: Introducing, Hailing from Bismarck, North Dakota!  She stands a Height of 5'7” tall.  And she comes down the aisle at an official Weight of 125lbs.  She is YOUR WWG Carnage Champion!  The Bismarck Bombshell - Trine Larsen!

Trine makes her way down the ramp, high energy, and amping up the crowd around her. She takes a moment to sign a couple of autographs and even stops for a Selfie with a couple of eager, phone wielding fans.  Trine spots an excited child in the front row and takes her t-shirt off handing it to the ecstatic kid before she jaunts to the ring and jumps up onto the apron, ducks between the ropes, and blows a kiss to the crowd with a wink.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Chris Arenas: This is it, Who is going to win the first match of the night Adrian?

Adrian Riley: For me it has to be Eddie Hayes, He has the wight difference and the size difference which all count against Trine Larsen.

Chris Arenas: Very true but don't count out Trine just yet remember she is the current Carnage champion and she can hang with the best of them.

The two superstars tap hands then circle the ring before grabbing each other by the head with Eddie been the bigger man he forces Trine to the ropes and then Irish whips Trine she fly's across the ring and bounces of the ropes and is met with a double drop kick to the face... Trine falls to the mat Eddie hits a leg drop across the throat of Trine and then goes for the cover.

Kick out!

Chris Arenas: First pin  attempt by Eddie Hayes and that was a close call so early in the match.

Adrian Riley: There's the size advantage i was talking about Chris, Trine Larsen doesn't want to get hit by to many of those or this one is going to be over pretty quickly.

Trine kicks out before the count of three Eddie picks up Trine and hits a body slam he backs of and goes to the corner with both arms on the ropes and urges for Trine to get to her feet she staggers up and turns around and Eddie comes flying out and hits a running forearm smash to the jaw of Trine who once again crashes to the mat, Eddie quickly goes for the cover.

Kick out!

Chris Arenas: Man that one another close call for Trine Larsen, She needs to do something and quick.

Adrian Riley: i thought that was it Chris, This is not going to last much longer.

Trine kicks out of the second pin attempt Eddie quickly picks Trine up and Irish whips her to the corner of the ring hitting the turn buckle hard but Trine manages to hold on to the ropes keeping her self up on her feet Eddie then runs at Trine going for a splash but Trine moves out of the way in the last second Eddie hits his head on the turn buckle and staggers backwards Trine then chops the leg of Eddie he falls drops to one knee Trine then hits a Enzuigiri to the head of Eddie who falls backwards onto his back Trine then quickly goes for the cover hooking the leg of Eddie.

Kick out!

Chris Arenas: Great counter by Trine in desperation, But it did the trick and she nearly pinned Eddie for the 1,2,3.

Adrian Riley: That was a lucky move by Trine Larsen and now Trine looking to inflict some more damage on Eddie Hayes.

Trine holds her head in her heads but then urges for Eddie to get to his feet he staggers around and is met with the spinning round house kick to the stomach Trine then grabs Eddies head as he is bending over and then hits a huge DDT with Eddies legs holding in the air a few seconds before falling to the mat, Trine then rolls Eddie over and once again goes for the cover.

Kick out!

Chris Arenas: This time it's Eddie who is ion trouble, Trine nearly gets the win.

Adrian Riley: Don't worry, Eddie is just giving her hope.

Eddie kicks out as the fans in the arena goes wild lets go Eddie fans chants come out then Lets go Trine chants follow Trine then Irish whips Eddie to the ropes she runs at him but is met with an elbow to the face and she falls to the mat Eddie climbs onto the second turn buckle and waits for Trine to get to her feet and then hits a double handed fist to the head she falls down Eddie picks her up and hits a couple of upper cuts to the jaw of Trine before hitting a huge clothesline that turns Trine inside out Eddie stands there and smiles and looks down at Trine as the Trine fans start to boo loudly and the Eddie fans go wild.Eddie then waits for Trine to get to her feet and climbs the top rope Eddie then leaps high in the air and connects with a High cross body and goes for the cover.

Kick out!

Chris Arenas: Again so close from Eddie he doesn't know what do to get the job done.

Adrian Riley: Trine has taken everything that Eddie Hayes has thrown at her and them, some.

Trine kicks out as this is awesome chants emerge from all over the arena Eddie slams the mat in frustration and pushes himself away from Trine, She rolls away from Eddie to the other side of the ring and under the bottom rope to floor on the outside of the ring trying to get a breather. Eddie then rolls under the bottom rope and walks towards her she is leaning against the steel ring post Eddie runs at her and goes for another splash but this time Trine ducks out of the way Eddie hits his head on the post and it starts to bleed and falls down on to the floor.

Chris Arenas: This is just what Trine needed and she gets right back in this match.

Adrian Riley: This is not good for Eddie Hayes he must get back in the ring.

Trine staggers to her feet and picks up Eddie then chops Eddie on the chest and then rams his head on the steel steps then rolls him back into the ring Trine then climbs to the top turnbuckle and waits for Eddie to stagger to his feet he turns round and is met with a tornado DDT Trine then goes for the cover. 1...2...., Eddie kicks out.

Chris Arenas: OH MY GOD, How in the world did Eddie kick out of that?

Adrian Riley: I have no idea Chris but I do agree with this crowd, This is awesome.

Trine is in shock as Eddie kicks out before the count of three Trine then stands to her feet she urges Eddie to get to his feet he staggers around a little and Trine goes for a clothesline Eddie ducks and hits a shinning wizard to the head of Trine who falls to the mat Eddie falls onto Trine and goes for the cover.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Chris Arenas: There you have it Adrian our first winner of the night Eddie Hayes.

Adrian Riley: I told you he would win in the end Chris, Well done Eddie Hayes.

Knife Party - Power Glove hits the arena speakers as the referee holds the arm high in the air of Eddie Hayes who then climbs the top turn buckle to pose for the fans.

Chris Arenas
Adrian! Look! Down the ramp, it's Mike Conrad and he is brining a referee.

Adrian Riley
You're right. Carnage championship rules remember.

Trine is still down and Conrad gets into the ring and the referee calls for the bell. Conrad helps Trine up to her feet and then kicks her in the stomach and drives her face into his knee hitting the **** you. Conrad looks pleased with himself but he isn't finished as he rolls outside the ring grabbing a steel chair from ringside and re enters. Conrad slams the chair on the ground and then tells Trine to get to her feet but Eddie Hayes is still at ringside and he's had enough and slides into the ring grabbing the steel chair from Conrad and slamming it across his skull.

Chris Arenas
Eddie stands up for Trine.

Adrian Riley
Eddie was voted the **** of the year and ever since I believe we have seen a different side from Eddie. Eddie leaves the ring allowing the match to continue but both Trine Larsen and Mike Conrad are down. Trine starts crawling towards the ropes. Trine grabs the middle rope and pulls herself up to her feet. Trine is dazed and looks around and see's Conrad on the ground. Trine isn't sure what's happening but she runs at Conrad hitting the Scrappy Splash and makes the cover.

1...2....3. Ding, ding.

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner and still WWG Carnage Champion, Trine Larsen.

Chris Arenas
She may have lost her first tournament match but she keeps the carnage championship here tonight.

The referee hands Trine the championship belt and she falls to her knee's holding her championship as Carnage heads to commercial.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 11:36:41 am by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2015, 11:52:45 am »

The sound of gunshots fills the air while a maniacal cackle can be heard coming from gangsters in the streets of South Africa. Men covered neck to toe in tattoos done in as crude a manner as possible, teeth missing from each of them, most of them sporting black eyes and untold amounts of body scars, standing outside a rundown shack somewhere in an isolated inner city. The camera shudders past them as they look menacingly into it, and enters the shack that looks like it could be blown over by one of the Big Bad Wolf's first attempts. Inside, however, the image is a complete juxtaposition of the exterior - the entire room is black, tables with black cloths hung over them hold human skulls, unlit gothic candles, one or two ram skulls and an insane amount of drug and weapon paraphernalia. In the centre of the background are two heavily built men, shirtless, with ammunition draped over each of the shoulders, each of them smoking their own illegal substances. They are standing either side of a black throne, taken by a petite, ice-white skinned zef queen the world knows as Yolandi Visser. Her skin and bright white hair contrasts heavily with the dark interior of the room, as well as her jet black corset and black angel wings attached to her back. She opens her eyes and reveals yet more contrast as they act as abysses into an unknown void, piercing the camera and everybody watching from home. Yolandi doesn't move, but begins to speak in her high-pitched voice, calming, yet at the same time shrill and unsettling, with a thick South African accent

Yolandi Visser
WWG has been without influence from Suid-Afrika for too long. And Yolandi fokkin' Visser has been away from WWG for too kak long. The world seems to have forgotten about the zef rules of life during the absence of little evil me.
She leans forward slightlyYolandi VisserWell all you naaiers are about to get a hell of a wake-up call.One of the men standing next to her throne holds a lit joint to her mouth and she inhales deeply, exhaling the illegal substance in front of her face, breathing it out like a dragon, her face unflinching throughout the processYolandi VisserFrom what I've been hearing, my Familie have been through some troubles lately with the betrayal of a member and the poes actions of certain people who have risen up during my time away. It was only a matter of time until Yolandi Visser returned, and the doomsday clock of WWG has just struck midnight.

The camera suddenly flickers and for a second it shows the same scene, yet bright white, and Yolandi Visser is sitting atop a throne now made of the mangled bodies of random gangsters from her home country, cuts spilling blood from their faces and limbs torn from them. After a second of this image, the scene returns to normal as if nothing had changed

Yolandi Visser
It's time for my zefside zol to be felt again, and for those of you who may have taken residence in WWG during my time away, it's time for you little poes to learn what it means when the zef style of Suid-Afrika takes over like never before. Consider this your only warning: Yolandi Visser will not be fokked with. I'm coming back next week, and I'm taking my place as the rightful champion like I always was, no matter how many times certain individuals decided to take the opportunities I earned away from me. It seems there's a tournament to name the most deserving contender for the World Championship of WWG - that is where you'll find me.

She then leans back into her throne as the two men stand closer to her, ending the speech. The camera slowly backs away and back out of the shack, blinding the viewers with the harsh sunlight of Cape Town as the gangsters in the street continue to shoot their guns into the air while passing around whatever drugs they have with them, and with a sudden gunshot aimed directly for the camera, the scene ends with a black screen and the sound of a constant beep, like the death signal of a heart monitor
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2015, 12:22:02 pm »

Chris Arenas
Holy ****! Yolandi Visser has returned? And she's injected herself into the WWG Championship Tourtament?

Adrian Riley
We haven't seen Yolandi for a long time. Bring on next week! The Zef is back!

Alexander Lord w Maxwell Lord vs Ascension

Voiceover
Before the match took place Frederick Kavanagh had a announcement to make.

The Ascension surround Lord inside the ring as the match is about to begin but the music of Kavanagh hits and out he walks.

Frederick Kavanagh
Before this match begins I have a announcement to make. This match will now be a 3 on 1 handicap tag match.

Adrian Riley
Still not a fair match for Alexander Lord but it will make it easyier on him rather then having to deal with all 3 at once.

-----------------------------------

Adrian Riley
This match has been pretty back and fourth.

Chris Arenas
Any time Alexander gets any momentum it's stopped with the constant tag in and outs by The Ascension. Smart work on there behalf.

Marcus enters the ring as Derek tags out. Marcus runs at Lord who steps aside grabbing Marcus around the head and tosses him outside of the ring. Derek and Colin enter the ring but Lord gets them with a double clothesline. Alexander runs off the ropes and dives between the ropes taking down Marcus on the outside. A huge Lord chant breaks out. Lord gets up onto the apron. Derek and Colin are back on there feet. Lord springboards over the ropes taking down colin with a flying forearm but Derek gets out of the way. Alexander gets back to his feet and is taken down by a bicycle kick. Derek goes to the ropes looking out into the crowd as they boo him.

Chris Arenas
The Ascension taking control as the numbers games set in.

Derek helps up Colin and Derek grabs Alexander and forces him into the corner. Derek knee's Lord in the midsection and then lifts him up onto the turnbuckle and backs away to the other side of the ring. Derek charges smashing his forearm into the head of Lord. Colin then runs up the turnbuckle grabbing Lord around the neck and plants him down with a tornado DDT from the top tope.

Adrian Riley
Wow, what a move.

Marcus slides back into the ring making the cover and Derek and Colin get back out onto the apron. 1...2....Lord kicks out. Marcus gets to his feet and tags in Derek who enters the ring and circles Lord and then drops an elbow down into his chest followed by another pinfall, 1...2...Lord kicks out. Derek grabs Lord and lifts him up onto his shoulders and goes over and tags in Colin who climbs to the top rope jumping off planting a leg drop on Lord as Derek plants him down. Colin makes the cover. 1...2...Alexander kicks out.

Chris Arenas
Lord isn't going to give up.

Marcus says something to Colin who tags in Derek and Marcus climbs to the top rope. Derek grabs Lord and places him in position for a power bomb.

Adrian Riley
Looks like they are looking to end this with There are three.

Trevor Blackwell jumps up onto the apron from nowhere holding his Singapore cane which catches the attention of Marcus who jumps off the top rope kicking Blackwell off the apron. Tony appears on the other side catching Colin's attention who runs at him but Tony pulls down the ropes and Colin goes to the outside. Lord then breaks free and hits a few forearms on Derek who stumbles back and Lord hits him with the million dollar kick and makes the cover, 1...2...3! Ding, ding.

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner, Alexander Lord!

Lord quickly rolls outside the ring and celebrates with the fans around ringside.

Adrian Riley
Trevor may have cost Ascension a win here tonight.

Chris Arenas
Nothing compared to what Ascension possibly cost Trevor at Barely Legal.

Trevor enters the ring and Tony joins him. Kristina also joins her brothers in the middle of the ring. The Ascension have regrouped on the outside. Trevor is welcoming the Ascension back inside the ring but they decide they have had enough tonight and jump the security railing and enter the crowd making there exit but the Blackwells aren't going to let that slide as the exit the ring and head into the crowd. The Ascension don't know there coming after them but the Blackwell's catch up and a brawl breaks out between the Ascension and the Blackwells.

Chris Arenas
It's on!

The brawl doesn't last long as security is quickly on the scene in numbers and they break up the brawl. the crowd breaks out in a "let them fight chant".
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 04:10:23 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2015, 04:12:36 pm »

The scene opens in the backstage area the fans in the arena start to cheer loudly and they see Derrick Trotter walking down the corridor suddenly he stops as he see's Rayven at a water cooler and drinking a cup of water. Derrick Smiles and walks up to her there is a mixed reaction from the fans towards Rayven as they are unsure what to expect from her.  Derrick walks up to her and taps her on the shoulder.  Rayven turns and looks at him with a raised eyebrow.

“Here’s a change, someone actually coming to me first.  What’s up, Del Boy?”

Derrick Trotter::
“Well I have a plan that might benefit the both of us in this tournament thing.”

Rayven crossed her arms and looked at him skeptically.

"If it involves slapping cows, I've already thought of it."

Derrick laughs a little before answering.

“No, No look, what i have planned is this, How about if you come down to the ring and try to help me win and when it's your turn to fight I do the same, and then when how ever gets to be number contender the other helps them win the world title and then that winner gives the loser a shot at the world title what ya think?”

Rayven gave it a moment's thought, then shook her head.

"Not sure if you're paying attention, but I'm one of the good guys now. I thought you were too. What you're suggesting...that's something I would've done before. But..."

Rayven paced around a bit, as though still considering the offer.

"You -are- up against Nick Sadistic, and things are far from over between me and him. So, I guess you could say, the situation is always.....fluid."

Derrick rubs his head.

Derrick::
“Listen Rayven, you could do with some friends around this place after what you have done in the past and just think.... One of us could be a world champion at the end of the day, This would be a good move for both of us and it would get one up on Nick too, Come on you know it makes sense to be part of this plan.”

Rayven scratched at her chin as she pondered what he was offering for a moment.

"You're right, I could use some new friends. Like I said, the situation is always fluid. You're up on the card before I am, so you'll get your answer during your match. Deal?"

Derrick smiles and nods at Rayven he turns around to walk away and but then turns back to Rayven.  He tags Raven, shouting

"You’re it!"

Before running away as the fans in the arena start cheer loudly.  Rayven shakes her head and watches as Derrick runs off.

"Should've kicked him in the balls again..."
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2015, 04:51:53 pm »

The camera crosses to Licious who is sitting in his office when Lludd Gween walks into the room.

Lludd Gween
Is it true? Yolandi is in the championship tournament?

Licious
It's true. Yolandi was....is in line for a Absolute Championship shot before she was taken out of action. Yolandi
Visser has a legitimate claim to be in this tournament.

Lludd Gween
Not to question your decisions however this now means there is odd numbers in the championship tournament. Shouldn't we add another?

Licious
Who do you propose we add into the tournament?

Lludd Gween
Tony Blackwell came to me and wanted to prove himself, he wanted the chance to win this tournament and prove he can be the champion around here.

Licious
Let me stop you there. Tranny Blackwell has been nothing but disrespectful to me since he debuted here. Why would I reward his brother with a position in this tournament? It's bad enough Trevor is in there himself. I won't allow it.

Lludd Gween
Allright boss. You know what's best for business.

Lludd leaves the room leaving Licious with a frustrated look on his face when his phone starts buzzing. Licious takes the phone from his desk and answer it.

Licious
Hello...........Yes, I was wondering when I would hear from you........your still coming tonight right?......good.....ill see you then.

Licious hangs up the phone as he smirks and the scene cuts back to ringside for the next match.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 08:02:57 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2015, 04:55:23 pm »

Nick Sadistic vs Derrick Trotter

The Arena goes black, then Qwerty by Mushroomhead Starts to play through out the PA system. Red spot lights start to flash around the arena, then Nick Sadistic walks out holding a 2x4 wrapped in barbed wire. Nick stands at the top of the ramp, hood over his face, covering his mask. He pets the 2x4 named Starla, while walking to the ring.

Matt Thomas: "Making his way to the ring, weighting in at 250lbs and he is from every man, woman and child's nightmare! He is the SADISTIC SENSATION.......NICK SADISTIC!

Chris Arenas: Oh my here he is Nick Sadistic he must be really wanting to get into Derrick Trotters after he beat him recently.

Adrien Riley: I'm sure he's itching to rip Derrick's head off.

He starts walking to the ring and the red spotlight follows him. He makes it to the ring, looks in both directions at the fans, then walks up the stairs and enters the ring. The sadistic one walks to a corner and sits down petting Starla, waiting for his pray to enter the ring.

Yellow pyrotechnics races of into the rafters then Only fools and horses rages out of the arena speakers the fans in the arena start to cheer loudly and start to rush to the front of the barricade as Derrick Trotter comes walking out with his brief case full of watches and gold chains he then proceeds to sell them to the fans at the front of the barricade and then walks down to the the ring puts his case down next to the steel ring steps and then shows the money to the camera rubbing in his hands before shoving it down his pants. Derrick then walks up the steel steps and climbs into the ring.

Chris Arenas: And here's Derrick Trotter can he do the impossible and beat Nick for the second time in a row?

Adrien Riley: Hell no, Like i said before Nick is going to rip Trotter's head off!

Nick and Derrick lock up and Nick kicks Derrick in the stomach he Irish whips him to the ropes and hits a clothesline Derrick crashes to the mat, Nick picks up Derrick and the Irish whips him to the turnbuckle he then runs at Derrick and hits a elbow to the face Nick then lifts Derrick up to the top turn buckle and then climbs up after him and then hits a super plex of the top rope and goes for the cover.

Kick out!

Chris Arenas: What a move by Nick Sadists, This could win it?

Adrien Riley: I told you so, Didn't I?

The fans cheer as Derrick kicks out before the three count, Nick urges Derrick to get to his feet Nick goes for a clothesline Derrick ducks spins round and hits a big boot to the face of Nick who then crashes to the mat, Nick crawls to the corner of the ring and then pulls himself up via the ropes Derrick then runs at Nick and goes for the cashing in (spear) but as Derrick is about to hit Nick he moves out of the way just in time, Derrick crashes his shoulder into the steel ring post as the fans in the arena start to boo loudly.

Chris Arenas: Oh no, that move back fired on Derrick big time.

Adrien Riley: Ring the bell referee this ones over.

Suddenly the fans in the arena cheers loudly when Icon for hire hits and Rayven walks down to the ring she climbs up on the apron and tries to get in the ring but the referee stops her and Nick walks over to say a few choice words. Derrick then takes full advantage and hits the Market stall (powerbomb) on Nick and goes for the cover.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

Chris Arenas: Yes, Yes, Yes Trotter wins with a little help from his new found friend Rayven.

Adrien Riley: What the hell, Rayven is Nicks sister, What happened to family ties, Oh I'm sure there is going to be repercussions after this.

Only fools and horses hits as the referee holds Derrick hand high the air as he looks down at Nick and then to Rayven and winks at her as she then walks back up the ramp.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 10:30:18 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2015, 08:26:52 pm »

Before the match we are shown Grace Brutal, Wretched Nobody and Nick Sadistic watching this backstage on a monitor.

Trevor Blackwell vs Rayven

Chris Arenas
Trevor Blackwell has tried to dominate this match from the beginning but Rayven is like a slippery snake.

Adrian Riley
I don't know if Trevor is underestimating Rayven or what but she has had a great comeback for everything Trevor has thrown at her.

Chris Arenas
Rayven is a amazing performer and just because she is a female dosent mean she cant fight with the like of Trevor Blackwell or anyone for that matter. She has performed a whole transformation and has pulled away from the family. It's a good career decision.

Adrian Riley
Meanwhile the family is backstage watching her like a hawk...smart decision?

Trevor has Rayven in the corner and he is trying to unleash a fury of blows but Rayven keeps blocking them followed by a kick to the midsection and then she rolls threw and rolls up Trevor for a small package.

Adrian Riley
This could be game over!

1...2...breaks the small package kicking Rayven off and into the referee knocking him down. Trevor rolls outside the ring walking over to the time keepers desk where his Singapore cane is sitting. Trevor grabs it and heads back into the ring.

Chris Arenas
Trevor is getting frustrated and has turned towards his trusty Singapore cane.

Trevor swings at Rayven who ducks and runs threw bouncing off the ropes dropkicking Trevor in the back who drops the cane and falls onto the ropes. Rayven then waits for Trevor to get back up and turn around so she can end this match with a Rayvens Peak but Trevor rolls underneath the ropes and to the outside of the ring. Rayven charges at the ropes but Trevor reads it and punches Rayven in the skull before she comes diving outside the ring. Trevor slides back into the ring grabbing Rayven and looks to hit the The Full Throttle but Derrick Trotter comes running down to the ring and jumps up onto the apron, Trevor drops Rayven running over taking a swing but Derrick drops down grabbing his head and slams it down on the ropes. Trevor falls backwards straight into a roll up from Rayven and the referee is back on his feet.

1...2....3, Ding, Ding!

Adrian Riley
Rayven did it!

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner, Rayven.

Rayven gets back to her feet and goes to the corner and starts celebrating. Derrick goes to join but Tony and Kristina come down the ramp, Tony grabs Derrick throwing him into the steel ring steps. Trevor is angry inside the ring and calls for Derrick. Tony and Kristina grabs Derrick and slide him into the ring but Trevor quickly jumps outside joining his siblings as the Ascension walk out at the top of the ramp.

Chris Arenas
****'s about to get real once again.

The Blackwells starts walking up the ramp, while the Ascension walk down and when they meet halfway all hell breaks lose between the two groups as fists are thrown everywhere. Marcus is brawling with Trevor, Derek with Tony and Colin with Kristina. They brawl back and fourth and end up brawling down the side of the ramp as security comes rushing out once again to break up the group. A "let them fight" chant breaks out from the crowd.

Chris Arenas
I'm with the fans, let them fight!

Rayven is still celebrating inside the ring standing atop the turnbuckle posing for the fans in attendance when Wretched Nobody, Nick Sadistic and Grace Brutal hit the ring. Rayven is unaware as she jumps down from the turnbuckle and Nick smashes her into the corner slamming his body against her, he then tosses her to Wretched who lays her out with a big boot.

Adrian Riley
Broken soul!

However the family isn't done as they pick Rayven up and this time hit her with the The Family Cross". Rayven lays motionless on the mat as Grace Brutal calls for a microphone. Grace walks over and crouches down grabbing the head of Rayven.

Grace Brutal
We were your family Rayven but you betrayed us. You ungrateful ****! All your accomplishments here have been because of the family.  But while the family may have lost one member, another returns. Yolandi Visser! A sister you helped bring to the family but her loyalty remains strong and stronger then ever and it will either be Nick or Yolandi who will win this tournament and who will bring the championship belt back where it belongs. To the Family!

Grace throws Rayvens head back to the mat and Wretched grabs Rayvens body ripping her up to her feet and he hits the Laid to Rest with Nick Sadistic as Frail Limb Nursery/Purity blasts and the family stand in the middle of the ring posing.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2015, 08:42:44 pm »

Carnage returns from commercial break and we are with Adrian Riley and Chris Arenas

Adrian Riley
What a night it has been so far Chris. The Championship tournament has got underway and already 4 people find themselves one win away from being eliminated and there shot at becoming the number one contender go up in flames.

Chris Arenas
Those 4 people are Trine Larsen, Trevor Blackwell, Nick Sadistic & The Ascension, they only have one more lifeline Adrian. But there been a twist in this championship tournament with the announcement that Yolandi Visser will return next week and that she has interjected herself into this tournament with confirmation from Licious himself. Lludd Gween questioned Licious earlier tonight and asked about another person being added to keep the numbers even but Licious shot down his request in Tony Blackwell.

The camera crosses backstage where Jackson Green is running down the hallway after someone, as we get closer we see it's Frederick Kavanagh.

Jackson Green
Frederick! Fred! Can I please have a moment of your time to ask a few questions.

Frederick turns around and pats Jackson on the shoulder and nods in approval.

Jackson Green
Thankyou sir. Firstly the people want to know has there been any progress into getting control of your company back before the Australian tour wraps up, which i'm hearing could be within weeks.

Frederick Kavanagh
I have a professional team working around the clock and i'm pretty confident that soon I will have full control of my company and Licious's reign will come to a end. Licious talks about " Frederick, enjoy your time because it's coming to a abrupt end, but Licious think's he is untouchable and that's where he will fall. Karma will bite Licious on his ass. There is one thing I want to get wrapped up before we return to the states and that's get the hall of fame class of 2015 announced and already we know that Slipshod will be inducted but next week live on carnage another inductee will be announced.

Jackson Green
Exciting times. I sure look forward to that. Another question everyone wants to know is your thoughts on the return on Yolandi Visser and her inclusion into the tournament.

Frederick Kavanagh
Yolandi Visser has always been a force here in the WWG. She is very talented and no matter what her decisions may be to join up with the family, her ability's shouldn't be tarnished because of that. Yolandi is a exciting inclusion to the tournament and I wish her all the best.

Jackson Green
That now means the tournament is in odd numbers and  earlier tonight Licious shot down the idea of adding Tony Blackwell into it, what's your thoughts on this?

Frederick Kavanagh
Tony Blackwell looks like a gifted athlete and championship material. None of that means anything to Licious. He simply won't add the guy because a man can't pronounce his name properly. Trevor likes to have some fun and Licious don't like it so he does what he does best and holds people back. I have no qualms with Tony Blackwell and if Licious can't find a suitable wrestler to enter into this tournament then maybe my hand will be forced and Tony will be added.

Jackson Green
There you have it, Licous has to find a wrestler to fill the blank space or Kavanagh will.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2015, 08:49:00 pm »

Chris Arenas
During the ad break Rayven was helped onto a stretcher and was being pushed backstage and about to be put into a ambulance and taken to the nearest hospital but Rayven wouldn't have it as she got off the stretcher and made her way back into the arena.

Adrian Riley
I don't think that's a very wise choice from Rayven. It's time for Tony Blackwell vs Wretched Nobody.

Single Match No DQ
Tony Blackwell vs Wretched Nobody

Chris Arenas
Well this is where Tony need's to show Frederick that he is the man to be in the championship tournament.

Adrian Riley
You're right Chris. A win over Wretched, the former World Champion would do wonders for his chances. Not a easy task though.

Before the match gets underway Frederick Kavanagh appears on the screen.

Frederick Kavanagh
While this is a no dq match, the family members , The Blackwell's and The Ascension will be banned from interfering in this match.

Tony goes on the assault on Wretched early with lefts and rights to the midsection and the forehead. Wretched blocks most of the punches but Tony is pretty wild hitting every area of the Wretched Nobody's body. Wretched grabs Tony around the head throwing him threw the ropes to the outside but Tony lands on his feet and then starts tearing apart the announce table.

Chris Arenas
No! Not our table.

Tony then walks over grabbing a steel chair and tosses it into the ring, followed by another and another and another. Tony lifts up the ring apron and pulls out a trash can and throws it at the Wretched Nobody who swats it out of the way. Tony goes nuts abit more at ringside grabbing Kendo sticks and street signs and sending them into the ring. Tony picks up the steel ring steps and throws them into the ring also.

Adrian Riley
Tony getting every weapon can possibly find.

--------------------------------------------------------

Throughout the match on the screen appeared Trevor Blackwell and Kristina who were watching backstage from the locker room when Licious knocks on the door and enters with Lludd Gween.

Trevor Blackwell
What is it you want? I'm not in the **** mood for your bullshit and games. I warned you, so when I punch you in your jaw, don't say I didn't.

Licious
I was hoping you would come with me, to my office so we can discuss the possibility of getting Tony into the championship tournament.

Trevor Blackwell
And why would I trust you?

Licious
Because I'm your only hope.

Trevor doesn't like this, but he wants his brother in the tournament. He talks it over with his sister and they agree and slowly start to leave the room cautiously. Trevor is out first and he checks left and right in the hallway and it seems all clear when Lludd pulls out his Tazor using it on Kristina pushing her back into the room and locking her inside. Trevor turns around smashing Lludd right in the face as blood sprays over the wall. Trevor turns his attention to Licious but Trevor is then jumped from behind by the members of the Ascension and they get him down on the ground and kick the **** out of him, Trevor tries to put some fight back but the numbers is too much. They stop the mugging and Derek picks him up and one by one Marcus and Colin take shot's at different body parts before Derek picks him up and tosses him head first into the wall.

Licious
Well done boys. Now for the next part, go get him.

-------------------------------

Back inside the ring Tony Blackwell is hitting Wretched shot after shot with the steel chairs. Already on the ground is three steel chairs bent from the damage Tony has done. Wretched is down on his knee's and Tony cracks another chair across his head. Wretched though gets back to his feet grabbing Tony by his neck lifting him up and slamming him down onto a chair with a choke slam. Down the ramp then comes the Ascension.

Chris Arenas
These guys are suppose to be banned from ringside.

Adrian Riley
Yeah from orders of one boss but not the other.

Wretched see's The Ascension coming down the ramp and he crouches down in the corner watching. The members of the Ascension head into the ring and circle Tony Blackwell who is getting back to his feet but Colin takes his legs out with a chop block as soon as he gets up. Marcus then drops a leg across his chest and Derek grabs a steel chair and colin holds up his leg and Derek smashes it with the chair. Derek then takes the chair and places the leg of Tony inside it.

Adrian Riley
Are they trying to break this man's leg?

Marcus walks over picking up one of the other steel chairs and tosses it to Derek and then another to Colin and picks up one himself. The members of the Ascension surround Tony and each have a shot at his leg. After this the Wretched Nobody gets out of the corner and The Ascension bail. Wretched grabs Tony bringing him to his feet and slams him down with a Lobotomy to end the match.

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner, The Wretched Nobody!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 09:14:27 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2015, 09:18:58 pm »

After the commercial break the Ascension are walking backstage. Licious comes into frame with the WWG World Heavyweight Champion Abram Adams by his side, aswell as Weight.

Licious
This could be the most dominate force to ever grace the WWG. The offer is there for you's to join. Ill await your decision. If not....no hard feelings but just imagine the force we could be. What just happened to the Blackwell's...would just be the beginning.

Licious pats Marcus on the shoulder and then leaves. Abram Adams stares into the eyes of each member of the Ascension before walking off towards the entrance ramp as his match is next.

Chris Arenas
Licious wants the Ascension to join his group of Adams and himself?

Adrian Riley
It looks like the Ascension are thinking about it....this could be huge...

Chris Arenas
Main event is up next!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 09:19:56 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2015, 09:21:28 pm »

Moments before the Main Event we see Alvarlegar Vandamál Sólver Odinsson and Elia Freyrdottir make their way towards the entrance area. 

Grace ~ Question…. The man who built it, doesn't want it... The man who bought it, doesn't need it yet... And the man who needs it, has no more concerns... What is it?~

Elia and Odinsson both stop and look around for the source of the voice - Grace liesurely rolls out from around the corner leaned against the wall in a dazed looking relaxed state.

Elia Freyrdottir-"
Excuse me?"

::Alvarlegar Vandamál Sólver Odinsson::
Hvað þýðir þetta , að skækjan vilja?

Elia Freyrdottir-" Mister Odinsson wants to know what you want, Harlot?"

Grace ~ I want to know how Stupid someone can actually be - and he’s answered one of my questions… so how about answering the other? ~

Odinsson hefur engan tíma fyrir heimskur gátur . Senda hana áður en ég högg hana út aftur.

Grace ~ Well… THAT didn’t sound very friendly. Why on Earth wouldn’t you want to be friendly to cute little, Me? ~

Elia Freyrdottir-"Mister Odinsson has no time for stupid riddles, Miss Brutal.  He suggests I Dispatch you before he knocks you out again."

Grace smirks and straightens up - she walks to Odinsson and stares into his eyes cold and deadly serious.

Grace ~ Yes…. of course… because that worked out so well for you before, right? ~

Ég sé ekki viðundur þínar og skrímsli . Aðeins puny , sorglegt lítill þú Demon hóra

Elia Freyrdottir-"Neither of us see your Freaks and Monsters, Grace.  It’s just you… all alone. Puny, pathetic little Demon ****."

Grace ~ So you’re not even going to Try to guess?  Well that’s no Fun!  I guess I’ll just have to tell you the answer, spoil-sports….. It’s… A Coffin.~

Alvarlegar Vandamál Sólver Odinsson is suddenly thrust into the wall!  Elia turns and we see Nick and Wretch standing behind him.  Nick grabs Odinsson into what looks like a Suplex and brings him right back, up and over - into a Powerbomb from Nobody!  Elia screams as Grace grabs a handful of her hair and yanks her back out of the way.  Nick and Nobody begin to work over Odinsson with kicks and punches before Nick slaps Wretch in the chest and runs his thumb across his own throat.  Elia Freyrdottir struggles against Grace as Odinsson is hoisted up into The Sadistic Cross - as he is thrown outward, Nobody catches him in a Lobotomy and Both men bring Odinsson’s skull down into the cold and unforgiving concrete.  Grace pulls Elia’s head back while wearing a viciously bloodthirsty smile.

Grace ~ This week… was the warning…. Next week, if we don’t get what we want - we end his career. So sweetie... When Dopey wakes up… you translate this for me…

THE FAMILY WANTS THE TEAM TITLES! 

Now why don’t you be a darling and Run off to tell that ginger dweeb, and his big bald idiot too?  Either they Give us what we want… or we will bring about The End of the Team Division…. one full coffin at a time. The Blackout has no chance to survive The Darkness…. ~

Grace throws Elia to the ground as the three of them walk away.  Elia weeps over the motionless Odinsson as medics are alerted and rush to the scene.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2015, 09:31:00 pm »

Champions Gaunlet - Non Championship
Abram Adams vs Mark Conrad, Oliver Thomas, Jackson Thomas, Alvarlegar Vandamál Sólver Odinsson, Kaiju, Maxwell Lord, Marijuana Martin, Leif O Neal

Abram Adams stands in the ring with Licious who has a microphone. Weight stands behind both men with his arms folded.

Licious
Before the following match gets underway there is a announcement to make regarding it. Several wrestlers have "pulled out". Kaiju is missing, Van Solver is in the hospital. Marijuana Martin has accepted a gift and decided to not compete in it

Chris Arenas
In other words...Licious bribed her off.

Licious
Oliver and Thomas Jackson have been given the night off. That leaves Leif o Neal, Maxwell Lord and Mike Conrad to compete. Bring out the first competitor.

Leif O Neal's music hits and he walks out onto the ramp and makes his way down the ramp slapping hands with the fans. Mike Conrad though comes flying down the ramp grabbing Leif and throws him into the security railing. Mike then uses his boot to choke Leif.

Adrian Riley
What is this?

Mike grabs Leif once again tossing him into the steel security railing again. Mike then grabs Leif and tosses him into the ring. Adams then grabs Leif hitting him with the Hello Goodbye and makes the cover eliminating Leif. Adams pushes Leif outside the ring with his foot and he falls to the ground. Conrad then enters the ring shaking hands with Licious and then leaving the ring.

Chris Arenas
Mike doing the dirty work for Licious.

Adrian Riley
Looks like it's up to Maxwell Lord.

Maxwell comes running down the ramp and slides into the ring catching Abrams off guard as he springs to his feet and tackles Adams and starts punching him. Adams tries to get away but Maxwell grabs his foot and then jumps on him punching him some more. Weight though gets involved grabbing Maxwell from behind around the head and squeezes his brains. Weight then lifts him by the head and tosses him into the corner and goes for a splash but Maxwell gets the boot up kicking Weight and then he takes him down with a running bulldog. Maxwell gets up but turns straight into a Hello Goodbye by Abram who makes the cover for the victory.

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner, The WWG World Champion, Abram Adams.

Carnage heads to commercial break with Adams looking at his Championship belt.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: