Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 28, 2024, 11:29:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The New Attitude

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The New Attitude  (Read 41 times)
Kira Starlight

Wrestler: Kira Starlight
Hometown: Boston, Mass
Weight: 135
Height: 5'5"
Finishers: Starlight Splash

Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« on: January 29, 2015, 09:42:55 am »

It’s the day before WWG’s Carnage is set to air from the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre in Broadbeach, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia.  The crew is running around in the usual fever pitch before a show airs, making sure everything is in place, the lighting is right, the ring and stage are properly put together - the usual stuff.

Making her way through the rest of the staff much like a salmon swimming upstream, Rayven seemed to be walking in the wrong direction.  Her eyes darted around from person to person, as though she were looking for someone in particular.  As she turned a corner, she spotted Jackson Green talking to someone about times and questions for an interview with some unnamed super star.  He looked up when he saw Rayven.

Rayven::
“Hey, Jackson, can I-”

But he’d already shook his head and quickly made off down another corridor as though he wanted nothing to do with her.  Rayven sighed and kept walking.  Turning another corner, she spotted Josh Bernard and Madeline Ayers standing near a catering table talking to each other.  She gave a wave to them as she approached.

“Hey, could one of you-”

And just that quickly, they both turned and took off down separate hallways.  Rayven muttered under her breath, picking up a handful of crackers from the catering table and stuffing them into her mouth.  As she chewed, she turned and spotted Bert Macklin sitting in a chair against the wall reading the day’s newspaper.  She quickly turned and grabbed a bottle of water to wash the crackers down before turning to Bert.

“Bert, don’t run off!  I need to talk to you.”

Bert looked up and smiled to Rayven before setting the newspaper aside and standing up.

Bert::
“What’s up, Rayven?”

Rayven sighed and plopped down into one of the chairs, waving at Bert to relax and do the same.

“Finally, someone who hasn’t run away from me at first sight.”

Bert gave a soft laugh as he sat back down next to Rayven.

“Well, why would I run from you?  I mean, I can understand why everyone else would.  If they didn’t see your match at Barely Legal and your change of attitude.  But, beyond that, you helped me get my job here.”

“Well, that’s what I wanted to talk to you - or anyone - about.  Not the part where I helped you get your job here, but everything that happened at Barely Legal.  I just wanted to find someone to talk to and record my comments about what happened.  Why I did it.  And what to expect next.  I assume there’s a camera waiting nearby somewhere?”

Bert laughed and pointed right at the camera.

“They’re already rolling.”

Rayven rolled her eyes and gave a quiet laugh.  She took another sip from the water bottle as Bert cleared his throat to get ready for the interview.

“Hello once again, everyone in the WWG Universe.  I am Bert Macklin and this is an unscheduled special edition of Behind the Curtain.  With me today, is Rayven, who requested this interview so that she could clear the air about her actions at Barely Legal.  Rayven, where would you like to start?”

“Well, I guess we could start right there at Barely Legal, although it all really started a while before that.  When I first came here to WWG, I was aligned with Grace Brutal, The Wretched Nobody, and Nick Sadistic.  I called them my brothers and sister, like they were actually my family.  And that was all because just like Wretch and Nick, I had been brainwashed to believe that by Grace Brutal.  If you think that The Family is dark, let me tell you, there’s a side to them that’s even darker than what they show on the surface.  Grace Brutal is manipulative, and cunning beyond words.  I didn’t know her before I went to Danver’s Asylum, but we were roommates there, and that’s when it all started.  She took advantage of me, twisted my thoughts, brainwashed me into believing every word that she said.  When I got out, and I followed them all here, I was still under her spell, and that’s why I did a lot of the things that I did.  The Rayven you’ve seen for the last few months, that’s not the real me.  This is the real me, and I hope you all get to know me for who I really am, and can forgive what I’ve done in the past.”

“So you’re claiming that you’d been brainwashed and manipulated by Grace Brutal.  What caused this change of heart in you that we saw play out at Barely Legal?”

“When I got put into that match, Grace naturally wanted me to do everything I could to make sure the title stayed with Wretch.  And if it couldn’t stay with him, then I was supposed to walk out of there with it.  That was the master plan.  Unfortunately for Grace, a week or two before that, Trine Larsen beat me.  She broke my undefeated streak, and she took the Carnage title away from me.  Up until that point, Grace had me believing that I was truly unstoppable, that no one and nothing could stand in my way.  But Trine Larsen beating me showed me that not every word Grace spoke was gospel truth.  It made me realize that Grace had been lying to me all along, and that she was manipulating me.  And not just me, but Wretch and Nick and anyone else connected to The Family.  So really, I have to thank Trine for beating me, for taking that title away from me, strange as that might sound coming from me.  It woke me up, and that’s when I decided that Grace’s master plan had to fail.  My new mission when I went into that match was if I couldn’t walk out of there the champion myself, then I had to make sure that by any means, Wretch wasn’t leaving the champion either.”

“Well, mission accomplished on that front then, I suppose.  As we all know now, Abram Adams was the one who walked out of Barely Legal as the new WWG Champion.  How do you feel about that outcome, Rayven?”

Rayven gave a soft laugh and relaxed back in her chair.

“It’s just like you said, mission accomplished.  After Wretch pinned me and ended my hopes of leaving with the belt, the only thing I cared about at that point was making sure Wretch left without it too.  I really didn’t care who did leave with it, just so long as it wasn’t Wretch.  Eddie, Lord, or Trevor, if any of them had walked out with the title, I would have been just as happy for them as I am for Abram.  But one thing that Abram should keep in mind while he’s enjoying his time at the top, is that two weeks ago, one week before he won that title, I pinned him in the middle of the ring - One.  Two.  Three.  Abram, just because you managed to outlast five of us and walk out of Barely Legal as the champion, don’t think you’re invincible by any means.  I’ve beat you before, and I’m sure I could do it again.  And trust me, I haven’t given up my hopes of becoming WWG Champion myself.  I’m still hungry, and I’m still coming for that title.”

“Well, you might get that chance before long, Rayven.  You’ve been entered into this eight person number one contender’s tournament.  The rules of this tournament are a little different than your typical tournament.  There’s no set brackets, the only rule is, you lose twice, and you’re out.  What kind of strategy do you take into a tournament like this?”

“It’s simple.  I just keep doing what I do best, and what the WWG Universe has come to expect from me.  I’m going to go out there and fight with everything I have, and I’m going to win.  And I’m just going to keep on winning until everyone else has collected the number of losses needed for them to be eliminated, and then I’ll be the only one left.  Then I’ll have another match with Abram Adams, and the result will be the same as before, only this time, the WWG Championship will be on the line.”

“Your first opponent in this match is Trevor Blackwell, and we’ll come back to your thoughts on him in a moment, but first, I’d like to get your thoughts on the other competitors in this tournament.  This is a stacked list.  Derrick Trotter, Nick Sadistic, The Ascension, Alexander Lord, Eddie Hayes, and Trine Larsen.  Let’s hear your thoughts.”

“You’re absolutely right, Bert.  The list of competitors in this tournament is indeed stacked, and any one of us could win it.  Derrick Trotter, he’s crossed paths with this cow slapper more than once, and has come out on the wrong end of it every time.  He’s got passion, and he’s got fight, but he just doesn’t have what it will take to get past me in this fight.  He needs to find something new if he wants to do that.  I look forward to meeting him again in this tournament though.  Nick Sadistic, there’s a whole other rant I could go on here as regards Nick.  Before I left The Family, I tried to show Nick the light.  I tried to show him he’d been brainwashed and I tried to break the spell that Grace held over him.  But at the end of the day, he remained loyal to her.  I guess he should be commended as far as that’s concerned, but he’ll never be at his full potential until he can shake himself free of the haze Grace has put over him.  The Ascension, we’ve had our battles in the past.  In fact, it was The Ascension that I beat for the Carnage title when I won it.  They have every right to be in this tournament, but I’m confident when we meet in the ring again, the outcome will remain what it was before.  Even if it’s three on one, I have their number, and nothing is going to change.  I’ve beat them before, and I’ll beat them again.  There’s no reason why that would change now.  Alexander Lord and Eddie Hayes, both of these guys are full of talent.  I’ve only met them each once, and that was inside of the Elimination Chamber.  I’m not going to lie, they surprised me with what they showed me in there.  Either one of them could easily be a contender, and I look forward to facing them and getting to know them a little better.  And finally, my old nemesis, Trine Larsen.”

Rayven paused a moment to take a drink of her water.

“One more time, I’m going to thank you Trine for waking me up.  You snapped me out of the daze I had been in for too long, and you helped me to see I was being played like a puppet by Grace.  You helped me to reconnect with the real me that had been hidden away for too long.  But make no mistake, this doesn’t make us fast friends by any means.  We might be able to get along some day, but for now, you’re an opponent in this tournament.  And you’re still the one that took the Carnage title away from me.  So after this tournament, if somehow I’m not walking around as the World Champ, and you’re still holding that Carnage belt, then me and you are going to go at it one more time, with the Carnage title on the line, the way it should have been before.  One on one, no friends, no Family.  Just you and me, fighting for that title, and doing it honest.”

“Alright, now let’s hear what you have to say to your opponent this week, Trevor Blackwell.”

“There’s a bit of history here between me and Trevor, isn’t there?  When he came into WWG, he wasted no time declaring war on The Family.  It seemed foolish at first, attacking one on three.  But then he brought in his own family for backup, to even the score.  But it looks now like the Blackwells might have a better chance without me fighting for The Family.  I’m done with them, I’m not tied to them any longer, and that’s not my war to fight.  Honestly, I wish the Blackwells the best of luck in stopping that sick carnival of horrors.  That said, things aren’t finished with me and his sister, Kristina.  She left these pretty little scars on my cheeks when she attacked me, and if she thinks she’s going to just get away with that, then she’s got another thing coming.  But this week, my fight isn’t with her, it’s with the leader of their little cult, Trevor Blackwell.”

“At Barely Legal, I was already out of the match before Trevor came into it, but I kept watching.  For one, to make sure that Wretch didn’t leave as the champ, and for another, to scope out who I’d have to face as the new champion when I came after them.  Now Trevor, just like me, you fell short of walking out of the chamber with the title, but let’s not sell either of us short.  I watched what you did in there, and you put up one hell of a fight.  There were a few moments when I thought it might be you walking out of there as the champion.  But here we are, neither one of us the champion, but we’re still fighting for another shot at it.  I hope you bring your A game, because I’m bringing mine, and I don’t want this to be a one-sided fight.  I’ve seen what you’re capable of in the ring, and I know that I’m capable of more.  Just because my attitude outside of the ring has changed and I could be considered one of the good guys now, don’t let that fool you.  Between the ropes, from bell to bell, I’m still going to be fighting with the same intensity I have brought from the start.  Nothing about my desire to be the best and to be the champion has changed.  In that regard, I’m still the same Rayven you know, but that’s the only bit of me that is left over from that life.  But I’m going to warn you right now, Trevor.  Make sure Kristina is watching our match.  In fact, tell her that I’ve personally requested she watch.  That way she will know full well the kind of beating she’s in for if she ever steps near me again.  I’m going to be pretending the whole time that you are her.  After all, with your long hair, and her ugly face, the mistake wouldn’t be hard to make.  And if her and your brother decide to get involved in our match, that’s fine.  Your family can feel free to back you up, I don’t have The Family watching my back any more.  I just have me.  But trust me, the one of me is more than enough to take on the whole three of you.  At the end of the day, this shot at the WWG title is destined to be mine, and you, surely least of all, won’t be able to stand in my way.”

“Well Rayven, I don’t have anything left to ask you.  Is there anything else you’d like to say before we end this interview?”

Rayven thought for a second and then shook her head.

“No, I believe I said everything I needed to say.  Thank you for doing this interview with me Bert, and be sure to tell your colleagues they don’t have anything to be worried about with me any more.  I might still be a little bit crazy, but I’m not going to bite their faces off or anything.”

They both laughed at the comment as Rayven stood from her chair and took another sip from the bottle of water.  As she did so, another crew member walked into the frame and whispered something to Bert.  He blinked and stood quickly.

“Rayven, seems there’s one last thing I need to inform you of.  I was just told that Grace Brutal has spoken out about all of this past weeks’ events, and it looks as though…Yolandi Visser is back.”

Rayven blinked and looked wide-eyed at Bert.

“****…”
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Trine Larsen

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2015, 10:35:45 am »

...am I tripping balls right now or...did that just happen...?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: