Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 20, 2024, 04:22:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Who can stop an immortal?

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who can stop an immortal?  (Read 57 times)
Abram Adams
HOF

Badges: (View All)
Second year Anniversary Level 5 Karma Good Karma Bad One year Anniversary 100 Posts Level 4 50 Posts 10 Posts Level 3 Karma Search Linux User Mobile User Signature Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« on: January 29, 2015, 10:41:10 am »

*There it sits, the physical embodiment of accomplishment. The gleam of light glimmering off of its golden existence it sits there looking like it belongs for once. Having been shrouded in a dark cover for so long it has finally been brought out to where it belongs, it has been brought into the light, away from the darkness, away from the decaying and into the arms of the beholder. The righteous. The WWG world heavyweight championship sits in the middle of a desk but just right across from it sits the man that now carries it, Abram Adams. Abram, sitting there staring at what he has attained, you see the light in his eyes slowly start to return but not fully for the monster is still very much in control. Abram stares at the championship, he is lost in thought, he wonders where he would be right now if he took a different path. His mind wanders as his facial expression shows that he is very much grateful for what the beast inside of him has given him, even if that resulted in the loss of those he once cared for. He knows he suffered a great loss, he knows the love of his life has given up on him and while he was lost in the darkness for a brief moment in time, the beast grabbed him by his collar and pulled him out into the world of meaning. Abram wanders, his mental state stuck in reminiscent purgatory, almost as if the sound of the life around him has been cut off and all he can hear is what is going on inside of his mind. His stare at the championship breaks as reality comes rushing back from one distinct voice, the voice of the interviewer sitting right across from him on the other side of the table.*

Interviewer
"Mr. Adams? Are you ready?"

*Abram snaps out of it and looks at the interviewer, he smiles and nods.*

Interviewer
"Hello everyone and welcome to this exclusive sit down interview with none other than the new WWG world heavyweight champion, Abram Adams. Abram, it's a pleasure to have you on the show tonight."

Abram
"Pleasure to be here."

Interviewer
"First things first, how does it feel to be the new WWG world heavyweight champion?"

*Abram thinks for a moment then smirks.*

Abram
"It feels great."

Interviewer
"Surely this is a huge accomplishment for you, you have captured the most prestigious championship in the WWG and you did it in such a short amount of time. While that in its own is a great feat, many would say that you won the title in very controversial fashion, do you care to elaborate on that?"

Abram
"I do not."

Interviewer
"Well...what do you say to those that question your title win?

*Abram takes a breathe and just looks at the interviewer with a somewhat perplexed look.*

Abram
"It would appear to me that you were expecting some sort of rise out of me correct? That your question would take me to a level of disdain for those who doubt my ability in that ring, I am sorry to disappoint you for not becoming upset but I do not apologize for those who think I won the WWG world heavyweight championship out of luck. Many things occurred on that night, many people were injured and many left with their dreams broken in half. What happened at the end of the match was all one big coincidence, I assure you the Ascension and I are in no way affiliated with each other, I saw an opportunity and I simply took it. They were after the last man that stood across from me in that ring, they wanted Trevor Blackwell, and they showed that they would do whatever it took to get to him. How that story was twisted into them somehow helping me win the championship is irrelevant for that theory holds no ground. I see it as a shame that the people of the WWG universe would doubt my ability to shock them, I find it odd that they would even think a man such as me could not reach the top of the mountain and become something I said I wanted to become, an immortal. I feel sorry for those people who doubt me, while they sit there and badger me with faulty accusations I sit here their new WWG world heavyweight champion."

Interviewer
"Many would think that if it came down to just you and the Wretched Nobody that you would not have been so successful, what do you think about those comments?"

Abram
"Again, it is all speculation at this point. You have to understand that many different predicaments can occur out of one scenario at any given time, which of those predicaments can actually come to fruition is only proven true by actually taking place. The ones that do not happen are the ones that forever remain in the realm of possibility, that is all. Nothing more and nothing less. Let me give you an example, I could sit here and explain my match coming at Carnage, I could give you a list of different scenarios involving my opponents but at the end of the night, when all of the smoke clears there will only be one outcome that will be the truth. So when those critics say that if the Wretched Nobody and I were to stand in that ring for the WWG world heavyweight championship then I would not be able to hold my own they are merely speculating, because facts would show them otherwise and the facts would show them that they would indeed have to do some reevaluating on their train of thought."

Interviewer
"Lets take a different route here, lets talk about your match at Carnage. You are going up against 8 people who are all against each other but on the other hand will look at you as a common enemy because you are the champion. Do you get nervous knowing that these men will possibly single you out?"

Abram
"Not at all. I have only been scared a few times in my life and I can assure you that this is not one of them. If these men were to single me out in this match it would only prove their insignificance to be true, it would show the world that they all know deep down they are intimidated by what I have accomplished and that they feel threatened by me. I take nothing away from these men, and when Carnage comes I will show them that there is a reason I am the champion, but they must not sit around and try to fool the world by claiming they are the ones that should be deemed worthy. There is a reason I am where I am and they are where they are, there is a reason I am holding this championship and they are not. Maxwell Lord, a very talented individual, one of my opponents in the Elimination Chamber and one also in Gauntlet come Carnage. What does he have to prove? Everything. What do I have to prove to him? Nothing. Why? It's simple, I already showed him that him and I are cut from entirely different clothes, at Elimination Chamber he simply could not get the job done. He promised the world he would be the one sitting here today with this title next to him or around his waist, yet he isnt. I am the one, I told him I was the one but his ignorance and arrogance became the only thing left of his existence. His promise was proven to be hallow, and with that he lost many that used to believe in him. He may have even lost hope in himself, but you never know. The point I am trying to make here is that these men heading into this match know deep down that they see the future coming, they see it coming fast and hard and much like a pair of headlights hitting the face of a deer they cannot help but stop and stare in fear. Fear of the unknown, fear of what is to come and whether or not the future includes them. Some wise up and get the idea ahead of time, just like one of the opponents in this match Kaiju. Kaiju is a proven false entity of self proclaimed evil, he claimed he was the embodiment of fear but yet when his time to show the world what kind of monster he says he is what does he do? He runs away. Therefore he may not even show up come Carnage because he saw what the future was, the future is right here, in the flesh, and I will say that my monster is very real. Kaiju saw this, he did not know how to handle being exposed once again so he fled to the Australian forest where he belongs. He is just one of many that will realize that when that light shines on them, and it exposing them for the frauds that they are, they will have no other choice but to tuck their tale and run. It is smart on their part, because if I were a fraud, which im not, but if I were, I would do the same exact thing. Think about it, it's safe, it's secure, to run away is one hell of a thing and that is what they will all do."

Interviewer
"Do you feel as if you are leaving out a chunk of your opponents?"

Abram
"Like?"

Interviewer
"Like Oliver Thomas, Jackson Thomas, Odinnsson, Mark Conrad, Marijuana Martin, and Leif O'Neil?"

Abram
"I did leave them out and I left them out for a purpose."

Interviewer
"What is that purpose exactly?"

Abram
"Without coming across as crass or obnoxious I will say with certainty that I see those men as irrelevant."

Interviewer
"Irrelevant?"

Abram
"Yes, irrelevant. They are far too out of touch to me considering them as a threat that I feel no need to waste a word on them. I know, that sounds like a very foolish thing to see, given the possibility that one of these men could end up causing quite an upset come Carnage and win the match. Then again it is much like I said before, that is nothing more than a speculated scenario out of many possible outcomes, anything can happen. While that may be up in the air, I will say that I hold nothing against those men and I do wish them the best come Carnage, but are you familiar with the term 1 crow stands in a flock of seagulls?"

Interviewer
"I can't say that I am."

Abram
"Well let me elaborate, there is a group of seagulls swarming around a garbage can just nipping and picking at anything they can find to feast upon. While they swarm over each other, biting and clawing at one another to try and get a piece of what is left they do not see the one single crow sitting above them just waiting. That crow sits there, waiting for those seagulls to kill each other, and thus swooping in to collect what is left. The point is that those seagulls were too enthralled with the idea of destroying each other that they completely dismissed the main priority, to feed themselves. They end up not getting what they came for and instead flying away with scars while the crow feasts heavily on the reward."

Interviewer
"So, are you saying that these men are the seagulls and you are the crow?"

Abram
"Not exactly."

Interviewer
"Why's that?"

Abram
"It's simple...I already have what the seagulls are fighting for. The crow is who is watching me at all times."

Interviewer
"So who is the crow in this match."

Abram
"...He doesnt exist."

*The interviewer looks at Abram with a confused and disturbing look.*

Interviewer
"Well we are about out of time I want to thank you for your time Abram and good luck at Carnage."

Abram
"Thank you and I can assure you I do not need to be the lucky one. Luck is for those who do not have what I have already attained. I am an immortal now, who can stop an immortal?"

END SEGMENT

OOC: Sorry for the short RP and lack of creativity in this one, I was on a severe time crunch and just barely got this out.
Report Spam   Logged

"Times, they are a changin'."

Accomplishments
(Former) World Heavyweight Champion

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Abram Adams
HOF

Second year Anniversary Level 5 Karma Good Karma Bad One year Anniversary 100 Posts Level 4 50 Posts 10 Posts Level 3 Karma Search Linux User Mobile User Signature Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2015, 10:44:57 am »

I just realized I screwed up and mixed up Maxwell and Alexander haha my bad
Report Spam   Logged

"Times, they are a changin'."

Accomplishments
(Former) World Heavyweight Champion
J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2015, 04:35:29 pm »

I love your proper sit down interviews regardless of the character. This was pretty good, I enjoyed it because it screams Adams personality. I can see towards the end where you wanted to do more, but a entertaining rp for time crunches.
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: